Best Company Guarantee PosiGen Solar Solutions Logo

PosiGen Solar Solutions

7.3

Joan Gardebled Dallas, TX

i have seen no savings in 15 years. paid $60 a month for those 15 years and have another $5000 to go. not enough panels and i’ve complained at least 3-4 times. they call and ask me dumb questions about kw and they just need to put more on my house

Cedell Jones Laplace, LA

My roof got damaged during hurricane Ida.Can’t do anything to the inside until I got my roof done.Done called and couple came by.No one can tell me when they are going to come take them down.Tired of waiting on another lie.Would not recommend to anyone.

Stanley Grover Clinton, LA

they suck i been trying to get them out to my six to seven months before the storm came i had trouble with these panel and now they need come down for roof repair i paid them five weeks ago to take them down and they still don't have a clue when they coming take them this very disgusting to me

Larry Snyder Laplace, LA

It took me 2 1/2 months to have my panels removed, by Posigen, for a roof replacement. It's been 1 1/2 months since my roof been replaced and the panels are still on the ground, in my yard. Their customer service, SUCKS.

Tammy Betz Bloomingburg, NY

my Solaris only worked for two months out of a year n half I had them. Every time I call they say will send out a Tec n never see one. All they have to offer is waving my monthly payment. Now I'm selling my house I have to pay 1800 to remove the garbage. They should remove the garbage for free. This company is no good beware of them.

E B May New Orleans, LA

So far not good. They installed the Panels on my house without giving me advance notice. Now I am trying to get them to connects them and the Installers always have a problem. They said they came to my house but they didn't, caused my husband to miss work. I am still trying to reschedule them. Poor customer service

Paul Stewart

Worst decision of my life, now I am stuck with a leaky roof due to a bad installation. Poor customer service. I was even told by a Posigen installer that this was the worse install they ever seen. Lisa (co owner) offered me a 5K leasing credit but will NOT fix my roof.

Janis Bellow Houma, LA

I am not seeing the difference in my utility bill while paying $65.00 per month to this company. My total expense is appx. $400.00 for two people in the home. I have 24 panels, my home is elevated and there are no trees blocking the panels from the sun.

Juan vega Hamden, CT

Best customer service I experienced I will recommend this solar energy to anyone they walk me through step by step with no surprises. Thanks

Maurice

I have not had the need to use the service extensively, but the thoroughness of the inspection impressed me. The technicians checked every corner of my house, from the attic to the windows, ensuring a job well done. The results were reflected in my reduced bill, indicating that the service is effective. Overall, I am satisfied with the service provided.

1 year ago Edited January 10, 2024

lee porter Hartford, CT

Had the system for 7 years. Lease costs $75 / month but energy savings is on $73 / month. Net loss. Company has never done any maintenance. Would not recommend

Brian Feaster Philadelphia, PA

The installation process took very long but the outcome saves me a lot of money!

Barbara Gnassi

Intensely disliked the length of this process. Contract in oct 2022. It is now July 9,2023. We still have not any connection to the grid

1 year ago Edited January 10, 2024

Pamela

I’m still waiting to be up and running. Called to check on my turn ikon date a week ago and still haven’t heard back. Panels are on my roof doing absolutely nothing!

Wanda Rivera Laplace, LA

John L was an informative sales person The process was seamless I am waiting to be approved

Anthony Oyola

I like the idea that it went so well but now I'm stuck waiting for the electric company to switch the meter on it feels like absolutely waste of time.

Joseph

The process went smoothly, quicker than expected. Very professional from start to finish.

Trae’ Donaldsonville, LA

Very satisfied with the installation and all of the guys were extremely polite and respectful.

Michael East Hartford, CT

This company is great to work with . We have not had anything to complain about.

Sarid Lafayette, LA

Very affordable. Friendly staff and crew. The only issue has been the time it has taken to get them up and running.

Allen Denham Springs, LA

Our electric bill has gone down. PosiGen did a great job installing solar panels.

Andrew

It’s been installed and failed inspection and I haven’t heard from them in over 4 weeks to fix the issue. I have reached out to the Salesrep 3 times. And haven’t heard back from him in over two weeks.

Osiris Jeffries Mobile, AL

Sharon made sure my problem with the city had been resolved found me solutions and never gave up!

Jane

PosiGen was great to work with but PSE&G took a long time to change the box. They just came out yesterday.

Michael Miller Glassboro, NJ

I was told I would receive a link to follow my electric solar generation. I have not received the link. Please advise.

Terry Philadelphia, PA

There are too few communications about the status of the process. Have all inspections been made? When do my energy savings begin?

Diane Jackson Philadelphia, PA

I love it the best Decision I made every good severs every nice people and answer all my questions

John Collins Laplace, LA

They sucks taking too long to remove the solar panels off my roof so it can be repaired,I call posigen in September here we are in November and still they have not remove the solar panels off my roof

Bobby Houma, LA

1st electric bill with the panels, BIG savings. Wish I got them sooner.

Pete Smyth Plainfield, CT

Prompt, professional and top quality solar installation. Happy customer.

Carmen Bloomfield, CT

Excellent service. Salesperson very professional and always accesible.

Carnell Alexandria, LA

The professionalism of of every one that had a part in the process.

Thomas

My solar system was installed two months ago and I am still waiting for a inspection. I was given three inspection dates, but posigen people were a no show all three times

Joe Mesyna Putnam, CT

Nobody answers your calls once they cash your check. These people are either extremely incompetent or they are thieves. Either way not a good company to choose

melaninlioness kish Fort Worth, TX

Please don't use this company. It is a rip-off. You'll be waiting for over 30 minutes for help. I wished my father didn't sign a contract for 25 years.

sarah morales Guilford, CT

Poseigen-business office is terrible.They canceled my appointment but never called and told me.I waited a half hour before calling them and finding out.

Tom Milford, CT

Everything is up, in five weeks. Great so far…

John ODonnell Atlantic City, NJ

Was supposed to receive an electonic document for my signature to get solar turned on, two phone calls later I still haven't received it

Marie

My panels were installed around 5 months ago and still are not turned on. Customer service very nice but never call back with an answer.

Carol Zachary, LA

I like that my bill may be lowered. But haven’t seen it yet. It’s only been 1 month.

Orville Philadelphia, PA

They were respectful professional,I felt comfortable.

Byron Gretna, LA

I like saving money it’s a pretty good deal

Lorraine Hartford, CT

Very professional,clean,and efficient installation

ROBIN DAVIDSON Hammond, LA

Like that it has been a rather quick process

jamie payton New Orleans, LA

Posigen sucks!! Don’t see any changes. I wish they stop blowing up my phone and emails. When I get satisfaction, that’s when you will get paid!!

Tammy Troy, NY

Great company! Great sales rep! Easy to contact.

Joshua

I have seen no savings whatsoever since my panels were activated. My bill is exactly the same, well over $300.

ted from Connecticut

We have been waiting 3 months for our PTO. Really has us considering if we made a mistake signing with Posigen.

PosiGen Solar Solutions Logo

Reply from PosiGen Solar Solutions

Hey Ted. We're sorry to hear this has been your experience so far. If you could reach out to us at reviews@posigen.com with your service address and the best way to contact you, we'll have our team look into this and get back to you as soon as possible.

Jul. 18th, 2023

Brigitte Metairie, LA

very helpful and answered every question

Arthur

Cannot tell if there is a real benefit yet. Have not seen any changes in my electric bill yet.