Best Company Guarantee PosiGen Solar Solutions Logo

PosiGen Solar Solutions

7.3

Bernie

I am very satisfied with the service provided by the company. They fulfilled all their promises promptly and efficiently. The installation was completed in just one day, and the quality of the equipment seems excellent. While I am not an expert, everything looks top-notch to me. I am eagerly awaiting my first electric bill to see the impact of the installation. Overall, I am impressed with their quick service and apparent quality of work.

Gary

I had a positive experience with the service. The representatives were quick and efficient, answering all my questions. However, I wish the communication was more real-time rather than just at the end of the day. Overall, I'm satisfied with the service provided.

Craig

It's been a while since the solar panels were installed and everything has been running smoothly without any issues. The system is working as expected and I haven't encountered any problems so far. Overall, I'm satisfied with the installation process and performance of the solar panels.

Rabin grier

The process took entirely too long a year later when it was time to install after all that was done to the house the day of installation they roof was too weak !!! Never follow through my roof 6 years old didn’t bother after that

Steven Rougon Lafayette, LA

If I could give a ZERO star rating, I would! First Sam came out and talked really well and showed documents about soar panels. After going over the documents and discussing with others, I contacted him back. Skip ahead. No name contact installers show up. While connecting to my electrical box, they decided to try to climb up on my A/C pipes attached to my wall. Well surprise! When I got home, no A/C. Contacted my contact A/C company, they cane out after 5pm and expirations someone used a step stool and tried to climb up and pulled out the pipe and wires to my system, $450 to fix. Contacted Sam and relayed my displeasure with PG and their hired installers and expected to get reimbursed and emailed him a copy of my paid bill. Heard from him maybe twice then silence. Problem two: power company has been emailing PG and me about their equipment not being rated high enough for the grid. Multiple emails by then and me and NO RESPONSE!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

Rachel Macri RI

Apparently a part needs to be replaced. Some guy has shown up at my house twice without notice. He spent an hour there one day and nobody seems to know why. I’ve had two people hang up on me when I questioned it. And I was told I’m not even using the energy my solar panels are producing. I was told it’s being sold to Eversource at Posigen’s benefit. So that means I’m paying both Posigen and Eversource and getting nothing out of it. So far, not worth the cost, not worth the effort, and not worth the aggravation. And as I mentioned, customer service likes to hang up on me. So they’re not at all helpful. So far, this whole thing sucks and I regret using Posigen. I also regret that I referred my brother to Posigen.

Eric Preudhomme

Great quality and great price. Communication could have been a bit better, but in the end, was very happy with the panels (which i own and self-financed)

Angela Rosa

In October of 2017 PosiGen installed solar panels on my roof. In November of 2022 I discovered leaks on several areas of my roof. I hired 3 independent roofing professionals and each company confirmed that the leaks were caused by the improper installation of solar panel. The companies found PosiGen incorrectly and improperly installed the solar panels. The damage occurs where the solar panel brackets were installed. When I purchased my home my roof was only five years old. I have contacted PosiGen twice a day since. I have also provided PosiGen with the independent reports I received as well as photos taken by the roof inspector. I begged them to work with me to please resolve this issue. I have begged them to please simply correct their error and I have been met with red tape. To add injury to insult I had to pay PosiGen $1800 to temporarily remove their panels given the urgency I had no choice. Mold has begun to form and my rafters that support my roof are weakening. This issue remains unresolved. I granted Posigen access to my home to allow them to conduct their own assessment and evaluation of my roof. Their employee determined that Posigen was not liable for the damage the improper installation of the solar panels caused to my roof. I cannot ignore or be expected to accept the notion that their employee is free of bias and neutral to both parties. This is why entities whose primary responsibilities involve determining the facts of a case are required to be neutral. I granted Posigen access to my home as a measure of good faith, not because I expected any other outcome. At the onset of this complaint, I attested to the negligence and poor workmanship performed by Posigen’s Solar installation. The negligence and poor workmanship was further aggravated by the additional damaged caused to my roof when Posigen removed the panels. They arrived a day early and removed the panels in the rain. They then used a sealant that cannot and should not be used to seal holes on wet surfaces; for example applying to sealant while raining. After they removed their panels from my roof, it was discovered that roughly 50 shingles were broken and/or cracked. PosiGen stated “when they removed the panels, they cracked a few shingles and tried to protect it by covering it with sealant”. Posigen’s employee never informed me of the additional damage the removal of the solar panels caused. To add injury to insult, they forgot to fill several bracket holes with sealant leaving these areas completely exposed to the elements. I have provided photos of the area of my roof untouched by Posigen and their solar panels. As you can see, that portion of the roof is free of all damage and defects as a ten-year-old roof should be. Posigen conducted their own assessment when my roof was only five years old. their own reports and affirmative act of installing the solar panels are testimony to the condition of my roof prior to the installation of their panels. The panels would not have been installed if the integrity of my roof including the existence of damaged or cracked shingles were present prior to installation. Posigen has completely ignored the independent roofing inspection report that concluded the following “The only area that is having water filtration is the area directly below the solar panel Installations, suggesting the brackets and solar panel installation are the cause of the water intrusions. All other penetrations on the roof have flashing and functional gaskets. Thermal reading confirmed a uniform temperature on the entire roof suggesting there isn’t any discrepancies in any other areas than the previously mentioned.When the panels are reinstalled, the brackets that penetrate the roof need to be flashed and sealed adequately in addition to this; the fasteners that attach the brackets need to be inserted into the rafters to not only guarantee a secure fit but to reduce the chance of leaks” NOW THEY ARE CLAIMING THE DAMAGE WAS CAUSED BY SQUIRRELS

1 year ago Edited December 19, 2022

C Thomas Bloomfield, CT

Since my system was installed in 2021, I have had nothing but issues. First it took over a year for them to install the system. After they installed, the new roof on my new kitchen addition started leaking. After multiple calls, no one responded. I made a complaint with BBB which led to regional manager, Phil D, sending someone out. Posigen came out, identified that the 3 party contractors installed the system incorrectly which caused the leak in my kitchen. Phil stated they would send someone out to fix my roof and kitchen. Phil left Posigen and the damage was never fixed. In addition they had to move the panels because they were placed incorrectly. After they moved the panels, they placed pieces of foil squares over the spots where they had drilled the holes to initially place the panels. Needless to say that was about 2 years ago, I have spoken to countless Posigen representatives seeking to have the damages fixed. One person came out, took pictures, left, and was never to be seen again. While the representatives i have spoken to have all stated someone would be sent out to fix the damages, NO ONE has done so to date. THIS MORNING I WOKE UP TO A FLOODED KITCHEN as it has and continues to rain. It appears the roof has been leaking over the 2 years. AND to add insult to injury, the system has been turned on for months and NO SAVINGS to date!! This is absolutely sickening and given that I have given Posigen the opportunity to remedy the problem over the past 2 years, they have not done so! My family's Christmas is now ruined due to their clear negligence as it is now urgent that leak be fixed. I have and will continue to tell friends, family, and anyone who will listen NOT to do business with Posigen.

Gabriela Sibaja Milford, CT

It is really frustrating to deal with this solar company. I got my solar panels over two years ago and for 2 CONSECUTIVE SUMMER SEASON the solar panels didn't work. We called several times and they programmed an appointment come to fix the problem and no one NEVER SHOW UP. I called again for multiple times and the only thing they could say was that they are running out technicians. REALLY POOOR SERVICE AND NOT PROFESSIONALS. On top of that I have to be dealing with the fact that they still charging my monthly fee. I am tired of this company, such a consume time trying to have the service back. SO FAR TODAY I HAVE 5 MONTHS WITH THIS PROBLEM AND TIL TODAY THE SAME PROBLEM CONTINUES WITHOUT ANY SOON SOLUTION. Day one when you sign the contract they offer you a personalized account manager in charge of your account and promise you to help you all the time and look NOW you barely can speak with some one in the customer service line. SICK OF THIS

MaryAnn Minervino Ansonia, CT

Poor poor customer service they’re not professional they’re not honest they don’t back up what they said if something goes wrong someone is watching and will come out immediately and fix my paneling‘s been broke since July all those hot sunny days and I’m supposed to get rollover I got nothing I received a bill from UI for $491.96 PosiGen does not wanna know anything I called up a couple other solar paneling companies and told him about the situation I’m having and they said nothing like this has ever happened to us because we have someone watching 24 /7 but if it did we would pay the customers bill i’ve been calling them up every day for three weeks and it still broke and I already received my September bill which is crazy because I think UI is ripping me off also for $647.50 and I have no lights on in my house all day that’s how bright it is in my house still Posigen just ignores me I’ve called 10 people from PosiGen and they ignoring me they don’t wanna know anything there are so many better companies do not believe what they say I had a problem with them from day one when the guy that came and took pictures his girlfriend was with him and walked to my front door without even knocking dad alone I told him I don’t wanna use you they convinced me don’t worry will take care of you I should’ve listen to my gut when they came to put the paneling up destroyed my flowers they didn’t take pride in the customers home or in their work they do not wanna know anything about my UI bills this is the worst company ever please please do not use them do yourself a favor and save yourself stress unnecessary stress 😖😡

PosiGen Solar Solutions Logo

Reply from PosiGen Solar Solutions

Hi MaryAnn, thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Our teams work hard to earn your trust and provide optimal customer service. We regret that it appears we did not meet that commitment in our most recent interaction. It does appear that one of our representatives has recently been in contact with you regarding the system inverter needing to be returned to the manufacturer and the time required to do so. Thankfully, it appears that we have received the required part and a technician has been dispatched to address the issue this week. We did call to inform you of that news as well. Please let us know if you need anything else at this time by emailing reviews@posigen.com. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to brighten your PosiGen experience!

Aug. 30th, 2022

Blktie 87 TX

I’ve been having Posigen for 5 years now. When it was first installed I didn’t see any difference on my bill for the first 3 months. After complaining to them I guess they realize something was wrong with my system because I started to see a difference afterwards. Since Ida they have been the worst company I’ve had to deal with. 6 weeks to get my panels removed and I have to store them in my back yard. Another 6 weeks to get them put back on. No I’m waiting 2 months to get the electrical part done. All of this and still having to pay for a service I’m not getting. Nobody in the company knows what’s going on. They always have to talk to somebody else. If I can get out of this contract I will. It’s not worth it. Plus every other company is offering battery back up if your power goes out. They don’t have that option.

james angelo Windsor Locks, CT

Spoke to Eric from Posigen on Thursday and set up appt for the following Thursday. a friend informed me he knew someone at Sunrun and after speaking with several neighbors they all used Sunrun so I called Eric back to cancel my appointment and he asked if I would like to reschedule. I told him not at this time as I wanted to speak with Sunrun first. Eric stated that Sunrun would not give me the same incentives that Posigen could and that Sunrun would also charge upfront charges. I told him if that was the case I would call him back to give me a quote. Before I could finish that sentence Eric hung up on me. he seemed pissed that I was canceling my appointment but I thought I was being courteous and not wasting his time. If Sunrun does have upfront charges I will be calling another solar company and it won't be Posigen. it would have been but I don't want to deal with someone who acts like a child and hangs up on me because I cancelled an appointment. I would definitely stay away from Posigen. I got hung up on before he even had my business but I guess that was my warning that it probably would have gotten worse from there had I hired them to do the job. Posigen really needs to look at their employees and how they treat potential customers.

Nat Ray New Orleans, LA

PosiGen New Orleans has broken our contractual lease agreement, but claims I broke the lease. After more than seven years, the panels have not lived up to the hype touted by PosiGen’s sales force. In an email dated 5/18/2021; a representative acknowledged, via their online monitoring portal, that my average monthly savings was less than $23.00. “We are truly sorry if your Solar sales agent misquoted your savings potential. Your average savings has been $72.72- $50 = ($264 yearly savings). We understand your disappointment and apologize for any inconvenience that we may have caused you.” I was initially drawn to solar energy by PosiGen’s ads of monthly savings in excess of $100.00 and energy bills of $20.00. During those seven years, PosiGen has only reached out to us twice. The first was an attempt to garner leads (additional sales). The second was after I stopped automatic payments when PosiGen refused to perform a required maintenance procedure. That maintenance procedure was simply a request to clean the panels. New Orleans has a very humid climate. After seven years, the panels are not producing the amount of energy required to substantiate a marginal energy savings. The accumulation of mildew, bird droppings, and pollution from the Chalmette Refinery has contributed to an estimated 70% reduction in solar output. The last straw was being told by a customer service rep that PosiGen would not clean the panels; and that I could climb a ladder to clean them myself. This reply was the catalyst for my request to remove the panels and terminate the lease. Shortly after, I was contacted by a personable individual at my home. He proposed a solution that would bring my account into good standing and have the panels cleaned. I agreed to his proposal, however, when the scheduled cleaning did not transpire, once again, I stopped automatic payments. PosiGen’s response was to send out, unannounced, an individual who claimed he had come to clean the panels (clearly, an attempt at a CYA effort to document the service was offered). During the interim, the panels had been turned off, and were no longer actively producing energy. Despite PosiGen’s active monitoring, that didn’t stop billing with overdue charges (late fees). Since my initial request, in July of 2020, four additional requests have been made to various PosiGen representatives to have the solar panels removed from my home. PosiGen’s response is to have their in-house lawyer intimidate me with legal actions. They insist I foot the bill for the solar array removal ($1,800.00), and an unearned past due balance. A little research (web-browsing) indicates that I am not the first, and probably won’t be the last, to be defrauded by PosiGen. Bottom line . . . PosiGen may be a solution for some, but not for this guy! PosiGen Account Contract Number: 223072

Jacqueline Thevis Opelousas, LA

Posigen agents are nearly impossible to get in touch with. The automated phone system is horrible in that every time I was put on "hold" it sent me back to the main menu with a no less than 30 minute wait to have the same thing happen again. I wanted the panels removed so I could have my roof changed and requested they mount the panels elsewhere because I didn't want to put them back once my metal roof was installed. No one could agree on what the charge would be although it is clearly stated in my contract. They ultimately gave me a price to permanently remove the panels of $1800! I paid it on February 3, 2021. Posigen drafted the monthly fee from my account on February 17th. I understand that the panels are still on my roof but it is not my problem that they cannot schedule removal except approximately 3 weeks from the paid date!! This is only an example of their very poor customer service and problems with how the company functions. Very BAD investment!!!

Emily Alfred Opelousas, LA

In December I detected meter was not registering & had not for 4 months.so I had not been receiving credits. Metal showed Error 105. After trying for days, waiting sometimes an entire hour, I finally did & technician came & determined a part needed changing which took about 3 weeks. For the past 4 days, I have been on the phone all day trying to get credit for the Four & a half months I received no service, plus the 79.00 monthly charge even though the meter was not working. Upon dialing I am put on hold. After about an hour, the receptionist assures me that she is connecting me to a supervisor.. Instead I am sent back to the music & “ Calls will be answered in one minute & forty seconds “.over & over again. Emails have been dents & phone number has been left for return call. I have been directed to Ricardo, William and Robert in the Baton Rouge Office who all either did not return my call. Today, Robert kept me on the phone supposedly getting same information I have given over and over and then said he had researched the situation and credit would be given, however, he needed to check with some woman and he would call me Right back. That was at 10 am. , it is now 9pm. I refuse to allow them to Scam me and wily seek legal counsel. Please help me plaster PiosGen name all over Social Media

Jacqueline Castillo Rocky Hill, CT

Sale Rep came last year to my house. He straight up told me my roof was in mint condition and I would not have to replace my roof for another 20 years. I had mayor leak damages a year later cost me $12,000. I called Posigen paid them $1800 to remove the solar panels. The roof has been replaced about 4 weeks ago. Big chief called me and i told him i don't want the panels. He stated he will call me back and i constantly continue to call him and no responds. I'm being charged the monthly fee i don't have the panels and I'm still waiting for a responce. It has been about 3 weeks t calling posigen & know no one has had the decensy to call me back. I have nothing positive to say about there customer service. Jacqueline Castillo

Robert D. Romance Jr. New Orleans, LA

A customer for 7yrs and some months and counting. February 2020 a electrical problem with wiring could have caused home to catch fire if not for a observant neighbor. Reported incident and company sent repair crew rather quickly to repair the equipment. Damage to home wall not as quickly but not long afterwards. No one could explain why this occurred. In August 2020 a leak was detected in my bedroom ceiling during a lengthy rainy period in our area. Upon inspection I discovered multiple leaks between rafters and roof. Reported to Posigen because the leaks were under where the panels were installed. Rather than come and inspect I was immediately told the price to remove and reinstall the panels. I was then instructed to find a roofer and get estimates. Only after this was done did they send a crew to inspect and attempt to repair. It is 10/2020 and the roof is still leaking.

John Hamden, CT

So far Posigen sucks, they came and only hooked up the panels which was expected but they left nails, 3 inch screws, cut wires, and trash on my lawn, I have 1 child and 1 on the way, that's dangerous especially now with the snow coming and my child is playing in the snow. I called them and heard nothing back, I called again and was told someone would call me and no one has. They were done in 3 hours so I can only imagine how messed up those panles are since they left a mess in my yard. We are the only ones now on this block with solar, you would think they would want to do a model job, then the electrician unwraps his cigar and throws his wrapper on my yard, this after i made him a cup of coffee, they also knocked 3 screens out of my gutter and they noticed because i watched them point at them as they were leaving so i went out to see what they pointed at and thats when i noticed my screens were knocked out of position, just a lack of respect all around. Wish I could give negative stars

Diana Brown Morgan City, LA

Solar is a scam Youre lease purchasing panels for $65 a month and you generate $5 in credit on your light bill... how has this helped you? It hasn't! These 5 star reviews are fake. Just bought a house with solar panels, I saw the bills. I wanted panels removed before I purchased, they were, the DAY BEFORE closing. Posigen left gaping holes from brackets and loose shingles. After some phone calls Posigen came back, laid some new loose shingles and flex taped some holes but still left other holes, excuse was they ran out of shingles. Notice I said loose, meaning you can lift them all the way up with your hand. So then some big dawg Posigen fast talking idiot tells me that shingles are supposed to be loose lol! I now must replace my entire roof because they arent ever going to do it right and I refuse to spend the next year arguing with them. That cost is $8,275. Im asking Posigen to cover $4,000 of it, $2000 for each side they had panels on. Again this big dawg idiot tells me the panels didnt mess up the whole side, he just wants to pay for repairs where the brackets were. Smh, this company is ran by hood rats. I am going to sue.

Robert Epstein Cheshire, CT

Received a call from this organization today to setup an appointment. It was an awful experience and perhaps is the poster child of how not to approach a customer. First they asked me for my electric company pin so they could verify all the information I was providing. Then the agent got very agitated when I refused to provide my pin but offered to provide a copy of my bill. I was then given to a "floor manager" who tried to setup a call with one of his technicians and was told that my wife needed to attend the meeting, which they offered to do at 8:00PM. Told him that would not work for me and he became very angry. Just based on this I would suggest that people in Connecticut stay away.

Jim Bridgeport, CT

I was contracted with Posi Gen to install a system of 24 panel after 6 or more visits from sales and installers and approx. a year later they told me my roof was to small. I have contacted a couple other solar installers and I do have solar installed on my roof now and they were able to install 30 panels of the same size as posi gen. I believe the company needs people that know what there talking about they seem to be more interested in getting referrals from you in which I had given them 2 and both took the system 1 is some what happy the other still has roof leaks 1 1/2 years later. Hope the review helps

Jaime Mendenhall, MS

The savings are amazing! We are paying less for electricity than we expected.

Andrew

I had a great experience with the service. The response time was quick and efficient, and all my questions were answered. The job was completed promptly. Overall, I was very satisfied with the service.

Louis

I had a great experience with PosiGen. They were prompt, efficient, and delivered on their promises. Despite a slight delay with the meter, they quickly resolved the issue and installed the unit within days. This is my second time working with them and I have never had any problems. Highly recommend their services.

Carole

I had a frustrating experience trying to reach a representative who never answered my calls since November. It's been a hassle, and I'm not pleased. The rest of the service was okay, but I'm still not fully set up. Overall, not a great experience.

Alma Allentown, PA

I like that my bill is very low. The steps it takes from start to finish for set up is long and tedious, but be patient , it's worth the wait.

stephanie griffith Waterford, CT

The install was very fast the energy check was fast but haven't had the panels turned on yet and they have been on my roof since I wanna say Feb but I think it's been longer still waiting for the inspection I just wanna start benifting from the solar come on!!!

James Long Ocean Springs, MS

Not sure how to rate your company. We signed up with Posigen in October 2022; our system was installed in mid-March 2023; and we are still waiting on our system to be activated. Only last Friday did we learn there may be a problem with our system; but now we cannot get anyone to tell us what the problem is. HELP!

Joey Danielson, CT

I loved everything up to the day after they installed the panels. Then they were supposed to schedule an inspection before they turned the unit on. It's been over seven weeks and the inspection has not yet been scheduled.

Diego Bensalem, PA

Ever since sales consultant did his demonstration, I have been trying to have him return and explain again what we committed to. I have no clue if service is working or what lies ahead

Nikki Butterfield Philadelphia, PA

honestly iam not really sure something actually going on with my power .Im not sure if what it is but my breaker box keep tripping and i didnt have this problem before. And not sure if its interfering with my heat

Jessie Celeste Covington, LA

Customer Review Video

Susan Franklin, LA

Communication is awful. We have contacted different departments of the company and are still not completely hooked up. Process was started in September with installation in December and we are still waiting for completion. Awful.

Troy Tagariello Somerville, NJ

The process was long but that falls more on township than Posigen, very professional and kept me updated on progress of project

Filipe Freitas Lafayette, LA

This company has been ridiculous. I signed an agreement with them about 8 months ago. Have gotten no helpful updates, and then today they send me a text saying that they are coming tomorrow to start the install. When I called them back to ask a couple of questions they said that parts of the deal could not be honored anymore because they took too long to install. When I said that I would not go forward with the deal because of their lousy service, the girl (Julie) was incredibly dismissive. I would not do business or recommend this company. Seems like I dodged a bullet.

Lillian Stone Scotland, CT

Posigen Solar Was Not A Good Fit They Pitched Solar Savings On Dec 2017 In My Home. I Agreed And Ever Since That Day It Has Been One Problem After Next. There Is Flooding In My Basement And I do Not Recommend This For Anyone. Posigen Refuses To Fix The Damages That They Caused And I'm Still Paying Monthly My Bills Have Went Up Tremendously. Sincerely Lillian Stone Scotland Ct

Tenda Caldwell Houma, LA

They are straight scammers. My bill went up $3,000 in one month. They promised that the summer months I would see a lot of savings. Guess what. I saved only $40! They are liars, now they say it is Entergy's problem. No one will even answer the phone. I want out of this lease. I tried to at first, and they wouldn't let me. Now this is a mess and I am having to get a lawyer because no one at the office will respond to me.

Sharon Jackson sales representative New Orleans, LA

Well; what we all look for is lower cost on energy. My cost has been great! One of the most important moves made in my life

Antoinette Hamilton New Orleans, LA

In the beginning my gutters were damaged by the installer. The company said they were damaged before the job was done. I don't think so. Then iv'e gotten 2 bills since going on line with PosiGen, and I see no relief in my bill. Yet i'm locked into a twenty year contract. Not happy with the product.

6 years ago Edited September 14, 2021

Neel Sus New Orleans, LA

Love them! Friendly sales staff and great savings on my power bill. Both the solar and energy upgrades they did were great!

Willie Smith

My panels was off for 20 days due to a power outage and my electric bill went from $194.00 to $313.17. I called and spoke with a lady name Ms.J and she offered me a free month of not paying my $69.00 a month payment to them for one month. Then her supervisor called and he offered me a refund of my last payment of $19.00.I'm sorry I ever deal with PosiGen

Marilyn New Orleans, LA

My light bill has gone up by about 75% since I received the panels. I don't think they are working half of the time and every time I call I am told that they are working I am just using more. Well I got my June bill in which it was $310 and I have been in my home for 7 years and have never had a bill that high even before the panels. My boys were in Vegas for the whole month of June and my husband and I traveled so we weren't home much at all and my light bill has increased by $100 I hate to see if we were home.

James Singleton New Orleans, LA

The installation of the solar panels was done seamlessly. But waiting on Entergy to come and check the system so the panels could be used took a while to happen.

Hillary Riegel Rockville, CT

We signed up for solar power with Posigen and were activated in September 2019. It was nothing but problems since the beginning. The paperwork was a problem with the supervisor drunk on the phone and yelling. What the salesperson told us about lowering our cost and covering our usage was completely inaccurate. She attempted to have us lie about our income to receive more assistance than we were entitled to. Admittedly, we should have trusted our gut and walked away at that point but wanted to switch to clean energy. Once the panels were installed, they left big holes in our roof and didn't tell us until the inspector came and reported it. Since that time, we have been paying as much for electricity or more because of our payment to Posigen and the need to also buy power from Eversource. We tried for months to contact Posigen with no response. The first several times they told us they would look at our account and get back to us. We waited two weeks each time and never received calls back. We spoke to 4 different representatives (Danielle, Hope, Karina, Bob) that all said they would review the account and get back to us, with no returned calls or emails. We were asked to submit power bills for the last 2 years to 2 different representatives and didn't hear back. Then, after continuing to call, they told us our power cost went up because of Eversource and to call them. We called Eversource and they had not raised our rate and we were back to dealing with Posigen. Next, they told us that everyone was paying more because of staying home because of the pandemic and working from home. Except, I have always worked from home so that didn't impact us as much as the usual consumer. Then they told us that we were not getting paid for our overproduction and to call Eversource again. So again, we called Eversource and that was also not true. My husband spent over an hour on the phone going over two years of bills with an Eversource representative and they were able to discover that the system installed by Posigen is approximately half of what was necessary for our usage and the average household. They were confused why Posigen installed that size system for any household, much less ours. It has been awful working with Posigen.

Juan

I've had some issues with communication but everything worked out smoothly. The installation was quick, clean, and efficient. The system is nearly new and is working perfectly. Happy with the service overall.

Nolveris

The service provided was excellent, as they efficiently fixed the issue with installing the solar panels. It was a seamless process, and I was able to continue with my tasks while they worked. Overall, I am very satisfied with the outcome and would highly recommend their services.

Robert

I had a wonderful experience with this company, they truly exceeded my expectations. The service was outstanding and the quality of their work was excellent. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great company to work with.

Laquita Williams

The best installation process ever. The gentleman were great, professional and a blast to work with. Thanks everyone!

DEBBIE Harvey, LA

The team, I spoke with they were respectful and they done excellent work with install of solar panels.