Best Company Guarantee PosiGen Solar Solutions Logo

PosiGen Solar Solutions

7.3

Mary Myers Pasquino New London, CT

Posigen was excellent j describing the service and its benefits. Once the permits were obtained, it took a while for the installation to begin but it was completed in one day. However, is been over two months since the panels were installed and we are not yet connected to the grid. Posigen have been here twice without the proper parts and we have not heard from them in over six weeks.

Luis

I had a great experience with the customer support, they were amazing at explaining everything to me. It was smooth, quick, and clean, which I really appreciated. The assistance was top-notch, even though I wasn't sure what to expect. Overall, I'm very happy with the service provided.

1 year ago Edited January 10, 2024

I was extremely satisfied with the service provided. The information given was thorough and timely, leading to a smooth and efficient process. The structure of the product appears durable and easy to maintain, which adds to my overall positive experience. I highly recommend this service.

Susan

Every time I call them, they respond immediately. They were here for about half a day installing. You wouldn't have even known they were here. They were clean, neat, and they left nothing in there.

Maria

I found the service to be reliable and responsive, always available when I needed assistance. There were some delays in returning calls, which was a bit frustrating, but overall the service was very good. The process went smoothly, the technicians were clean and professional, and I was satisfied with the outcome. Overall, my experience was positive and I would recommend their services.

Wendy

My overall experience has been very positive. While I lack experience in some areas, I'm satisfied with the service provided. As for customer service, I haven't had the opportunity to engage with it yet. My limited experience has been good so far, and I look forward to exploring more in the future.

Rosella Cape May, NJ

I like that my bills will be balanced. Not huge bills in summer, just a steady and manageable amount. I would recommend your company. You are thorough and give simple explanations when asked.

Brisher Griffin Gramercy, LA

Whenever we rate a company it’s often based on an experience for services rendered thanking the company and not the person whose providing the service We forget about the people on the front line who is actually responsible for customer retention or customer attrition We seldom write great reviews, but won’t hesitate to inform the world of how horrible a company is With experience you’re only as good as the people behind you Today I break the cycle I am going to make it a practice to honor those who go above and beyond what’s defined as their job description Here’s to you Christopher G thank you for making sure I had all the information at my disposal to make an informative decision Thank you for being transparent, and available to answer any questions Thank you for honestly representing Posigen with integrity Wherever I think of the company I don’t envision solar panels I envision you and a brand ambassador for this company I may never meet the CEO and knowingly know his, I do know yours Job well done!

Reply from PosiGen Solar Solutions

Brisher, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We’re powered by our best employees and the customers they strive to help every day. We will make sure that Christopher gets the PosiPraise they deserve. Thank you again and have a bright day!

Sep. 13th, 2022

jose rosario Hartford, CT

My mother had solar installed by our sales consulate mike m, he originally knocked on my mother door she is elderly. Talked to my mother about the benefits of solar, she was interested and agreed to a meeting. One thing I liked was he asked my mother to have a family member or someone she trusted to be there also. Since she is elderly going over solar and signing contract with her would be a little shady, but he requested for someone to be at the meeting. The first meeting I couldn't make so he rescheduled around my schedule which I liked again also. The way he explained solar was a very easy to follow but went into much detail. I'm writing this review because I like mike ma's professionalism and honest constative approach to offering the benefits of solar. Posigen has the lowest rates in the industry and 20 locked in price, with winterization and state of ct home energy incentivizes. No other solar company does all these services with the lowest rate.

Corey

I have been pleased with the service so far, everything has been great. However, I haven't noticed any changes in my bill yet. The installation process went smoothly and everything they promised has been delivered. The equipment is in place and working, but I am still waiting to see positive results. Overall, I am satisfied with the service provided.

Kathy

We have never encountered any issues with the service provided. The company always informed us of their arrival and were punctual. The entire process went smoothly and without any difficulties. The service was efficient and cost-effective.

Jermell

I recently had a solar panel installation done at my home, and I would say the experience was mixed. The installation team was efficient and professional, completing the job without causing any damage to my property. Overall, I was satisfied with the results, but the quality of the system could have been better.

Paul Mobile, AL

Communicating was not as responsive as I would have liked. Question went unanswered. Scheduled appointments were not prompt. The first bill was amazing BUT I don't think it told the entire story. Time will tell.

Michael McFarland Stanhope, NJ

So far, so good. I was originally disappointed in time to activate, however I fell into the norm. Only 3 week delay. Panels look good and nearly indistinguishable from the road. Customer service for me very professional. I was sales rep 1st customer and he told me that he worked long and hard to get activated. My expectations aren’t super high, but if I save $50 a month, well $50 is $50. I’m paying about $135 prior to installation. I have a very large shade tree and that should even out savings, regardless.

Joshua Thibodaux, LA

Our experience with customer service has been nothing but excellent! The team that came out to install were amazing! They worked so hard to make sure everything was as close to perfection as possible! Communication has been clear and our salesman has really helped out no matter what we needed. We highly recommend anyone wanting to save money on electricity to call PosiGen!

Ashton Hayne New Orleans, LA

While sales rep said process would take 4-6 months, it did take a full 6 months. Since then my electric bill has been very cheap and the energy efficiency even made my gas bill go down in the winter by 30%. While getting to the right person in company be better, I now know who my account manager is if I have questions. I really like the cheaper bills through efficiency and clean energy. The biggest benefit was I was never out of pocket any money. They also had a great special ...$20 for first 6 months

Elizabeth A Newell Metairie, LA

I just got the panels installed yesterday. There were two installers and a "helper" of sorts. It was quick. The panels were up in just an hour and half! The crew was friendly and made no mess in the yard - even though the equipment was full of those little plastic baggies! They were finished and left peacefully. Can't wait to see the savings! Not only am I thrilled to finally own my home, but also own my carbon footprint and use less energy while making energy! What could you not be happy with ?!?! GEAUX SOLAR! You'll feel proud of yourself!

Evron Davis Bridgeport, CT

My husband was reluctant about getting solar panels on our home. He is so happy that he shows our bill to company and brags on how much money we save on electricity. Our bill went from $250-300/monthly to an average of $20/month. Posigen's program is Great !!!!!! No money down, No minimum Credit Score or Minimum Income requirement. I like the fact that Solar is available and affordable to everyone. This a wonderful program.

Jonathan Langley Metairie, LA

PosiGen was communicative throughout the entire process. They ensured I would save money before installing and have kept there word through install. The install itself was very quick, but the utility company took awhile to complete the final steps. PosiGen worked with me, helping me to understand the process, and was able to turn my system on. I'm saving money, which was the promise, and I recommend it.

Joann Smith Stamford, CT

A Posigen Sales Rep knocked on my door and told me about their program. I was a little unsure about it, because other companies told me I didn't qualify, because of my credit. We booked the appointment for 2 Days later. He came and explained the program in details. We got the process started. It took about 4 weeks to get my panels up. My city inspector will be here over the Couple weeks for inspections. One the best decisions I have made. My bill is locked in for 20 years with no 2.9% escalator. I Highly Recommend Posigen Solar.

Argarette Baton Rouge, LA

My entergy bill has decreased and I can tell a difference in the when the panels switch over. I’m enjoying the savings.

Tiffany Blumenstein

We still are not hooked up to Eversource for solar and someone from PosiGen was going to make a few calls to see what the hold up is but that was a few weeks ago. My husbands phone messages to PosiGen have gone unanswered. We’ll try to contact Eversource ourselves, but I’m letting you know now if I can find a solution instead of you I’m going to ask for 3 months of no payments and for it not to be put on the back end of the lease.

I recently had a great experience with customer service for the past few months. James from Positive was exceptional and provided the best service I've had in years. There were a few hiccups, but overall, I give it a high rating. I've only been using the service for two months, so I'm still exploring its full potential.

Anthony

The experience was positive overall, but there were some issues with the roof that caused a leak in the ceiling. The panels had to be removed and the roof redone, so now we're waiting for them to be reinstalled. It's a bit shaky at the moment, so we're not fully operational yet. Hopefully, once everything is sorted out, it will be better.

Clifford

I recently had solar panels installed by PosiGen and the process was quite frustrating. It took a month to install them, and then they sat unused for weeks. The workers seemed unsure of what to do, and it was only after multiple visits that they finally turned the panels on. I was disappointed with the lack of communication and efficiency in the installation process. Overall, I would rate my experience a 3 out of 5, as I was left unsure about the quality of the panels and the service provided.

Jacob

The installation process was very efficient and quick, almost seamless. Everything was completed before I even realized it, and the end result looks fantastic on my house. I am highly satisfied with the outcome and would definitely recommend this service to others.

Timothy Head of Westport, MA

I liked, that I got great information from the Sales rep meeting when i signed up for solar. Then I got emails, through every step of the process leading up to the install. The guys that did the installation also informed me of the steps that they do with installation of the solar panels.

Arthur Bristol, CT

Our solar system has only been operating for a couple months. We love the system., but try to get in touch with CSi s a challenge. I haven't been able to set up my app to monitor the the usage. Otherwise, when researching a solar company, Posigen is the only company that met the standards we approved.

Marc Woodstock, CT

The installation was done in good time on my roof and the work is very neat. The connection to my Main Service Panel was even better, they updated it to bring everything up to code. Everyone from PosiGen were knoledgeable, professional, neat and polite. I am already telling friends and family all about PosiGen, the are not a scam.

Juanita Philadelphia, PA

Those who came to my home to work were very kind and polite. They cleaned up when things were finished and made sure that all things were in place before they completed the connection. At this point I am so excited cause I see no difference in my service. But yet I know I am helping the environment that means a lot to me.

marcia johnson Lansdale, PA

I liked and very much appreciated their Rep Mr. Jacob H. He was courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. His detailed explanations of what to expect and clear timeline notwithstanding the possibility of incurring any possible cost were crucial in my decision to go forward with PosiGen; glad I did!

Cesily Roberts New Orleans, LA

My husband and I are extremely pleased with the amount we’re saving every month since our solar panels were installed. We’re also very impressed with the energy efficiency improvements Posigen made to our home. We’re so grateful to Lori K for suggesting solar panels to us. We wouldn’t have participated without her expertise and guidance.

Lillie & Gala La Baud Marrero, LA

My mother and I have posigen solar panels and we are very satisfied with the results. Our energy bills have been much lower. Thank you Posigen for the great service. We recommend that everyone get solar panels from your company. Good job on the commercial Kim Y.

Susan Bridgeport, CT

I had my solar panels installed by PosiGen with no downpayment and no income or credit score requirement. I am very pleased with the entire process and have been enjoying a significant savings on my utility bill. Hooray for PosiGen!!!

Michael Sanders Lafayette, LA

Do not use this company. They lost my contract the first time sent out a second sale person who undersized my system. Put used unit on my house that did not work. Failed inspection when installed. System to small for my house I barely save anything. But like they only one they will let me talk to Aaron said If we save you a dollar our job is done................. DONOT USE THEM....................

Reply from PosiGen Solar Solutions

Hi Michael, we are sorry to hear that your experience with PosiGen hasn’t been great. Earning our customer’s trust is at the foundation of everything we do. We would appreciate an opportunity to make this right.

Please reach out to us at reviews@posigen.com at your earliest convenience so we can connect you with a specialist that can best help to resolve this issue. Most issues are addressed in 48 hours.

Jan. 8th, 2024

James

I had a positive experience with this company as they were always responsive to my inquiries and completed the work promptly. Although I have not yet been connected due to issues with my power company, I appreciate their efforts. The delay is not their fault, and overall, I would recommend their services.

Olivia

The service experience was mostly positive, with some miscommunication but overall easy and seamless. The technicians were efficient and completed the job quickly. I'm not quick to answer questions, but overall, I'm satisfied with the service provided.

Paul

I had a great experience with them, everything went smoothly and as promised. The setup looks nicer than others in my neighborhood. Overall, very satisfied with their service.

Daniel

I am extremely satisfied with how smoothly the installation process went. The roofing perfectly matches my building and overall, I am very happy with the outcome. The metal building looks great and I couldn't be more pleased with the result.

Andrew

The customer service was excellent, they addressed all my questions and everything went smoothly. The quality of the job done was impressive, and I have had no issues with the product. Overall, I am very satisfied with my experience.

Karen

I was extremely satisfied with the service provided. The team answered all my questions promptly, completed the job efficiently, and were very polite throughout. The results were excellent, and I could see the difference immediately. Overall, I highly recommend their services for anyone in need.

Sandra

I had a great experience with the customer service, always getting a hold of a person quickly and receiving helpful assistance. I didn't encounter any issues, so I would rate it highly. Overall, I've had consistently positive interactions and no complaints.

STEPHANIE ROSENBLATT

Everyone who came out to my house told me exactly what they were doing and explained how everything worked.

Dave Lacombe Gulfport, MS

It was an Awesome experience; everything was scheduled, and all appointments were on time. Everyone involved with the process were very professional and very knowledgeable. I recommend them.

DOROTHY AL

Very fast install. So far so good. Been cloudy for the most part and still have a savings on my bill. Can’t wait to see what the summer brings. Very friendly and helpful. Everyone is so nice when speaking to them. Understands and addresses all concerns respectfully.

Carina Bayle Philadelphia, PA

From day one my experience with the company has been fantastic. With minor issues that needed to be solved, they had experts working to make things happen. From tech support to installation 5 out of 5 stars.

Dan McGovern Hamden, CT

Sales Rep was OnTime *Yeah* Important to me because I am In Sales Instalation Crew was Amazing Went without a Hitch Significant Savings on my electric bill No Problem recommding PosiGen

Melissa Palermo Milford, MA

They do not communicate well with their clients during the installation process. I am not comfortable with them at this point.

Ty Le Houma, LA

Posigen installed our system back in beginning of 2022. It's now November 2023, they just sent us the bill saying the system is active. But, unfortunately, it's still not working. Could not comprehend why it takes them so long. Call sale rep and he's not answering. Call posigen, no helps either. Not good. How do I cancel the contract?

Reply from PosiGen Solar Solutions

Hi Ty, we're so sorry to hear about this. We understand your frustration and want to brighten this experience for you. Please reach out to reviews@posigen.com with your address and an overview of your concerns so that we can connect you with a specialist that can help you.

Nov. 20th, 2023

Valerie

The service was overall good, with some communication issues. The team worked efficiently, completing the job in a day and cleaning up afterward. We're currently waiting for the analysis from the installation.