Previously known as Vision Solar, ION Solar is a full-service solar provider that was founded in 2013. Full-service includes a custom-designed system, all permitting, installation, inspection, and system maintenance.

ION Solar aims to offer affordable solar solutions that give customers the benefits of solar with little or no up-front costs. The company's services are currently available in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Utah, and Virginia.

#1 Sungevity chevron_right
#2 Sunrun chevron_right
3.6
#3 Solar Optimum chevron_right
4.9

The Good

• No Subcontracting
  • Maintenance is Included
  • Increased Home Value
  • System Monitoring

No Subcontracting

ION Solar does not outsource any of its installations, which is good because the company will then have full control over who is in and around your home and your family.

If you ever come across a company that does use subcontractors for any part of the project, we would suggest finding another solar company to do business with—it's just too risky. While the solar company itself might be licensed, the subcontractors might not be. Additionally, the more people who are involved in the project, the bigger chance there is for miscommunication and lack of quality.

Maintenance is Included

ION Solar states that the system they provide you includes free maintenance and repairs for the entire life of the contract.

In reality, solar panels don't require much maintenance other than being sprayed down with water every few months to keep the dust and dirt buildup that could limit sunlight off of them.

However, if something does happen, ION Solar will be there to take care of it for you.

Increased Home Value

Installing solar panels will increase the value of your home and, according to ION Solar, if you ever sell your home, the company will transfer your solar agreement to the new owner. Therefore, having a solar system that is already in place and transferable will automatically increase your home's value and could make it easier to sell.

System Monitoring

Another beneficial feature ION Solar offers is system monitoring.  Unfortunately, the company doesn't specify exactly what that monitoring entails, whether it's for production, usage, or both.  Obviously, it's to your benefit to have both.

However, ION Solar states that it will monitor your system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If there's ever a problem, the company will know about it and send a technician out immediately.

The Bad

• Limited Availability
  • Reported Deceptive Marketing Practices

Limited Availability

Unfortunately, ION Solar's availability is relatively limited; the company only offers its services in six states: California, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Utah, and Virginia.

Customers who live outside of this service area won't be able to take advantage of the company's services.

Reported Deceptive Marketing Practices

Many customers have reported being lured in to ION Solar by an offer of a "free" solar system and were told there was "no catch".

However, apparently this is just a marketing tactic to get people to sign up for the company's lease program. This is definitely a deceptive marketing tactic, which tarnishes the company's reputation and may result in loss of client trust.

The Bottom Line

ION Solar does not subcontract any of its work and offers system maintenance and monitoring.

However, the company's availability is limited to only six states and its marketing practices are questionable.

View Best Solar Companies

E. Mallett
December 6th, 2019 Virginia Beach, VA DETAILS

What a great job by ION SOLAR from the Energy Adviser Ivan V, he explained very well the product and the cost and allowing me to freeze my electrical production to a set price, for the next 20 years. As the energy production companies will keep raising their cost to produce power, but now my solar panels are making my energy and it is the same low price for 20 years or lease if I pay off early then my cost is $ nickel and dime. The system covers about 90% of the power I need, I am paying only 10%. My bill at $306 a month will be about $30.60 approximately. My Project Manager Ashlynn Reese keep in touch almost daily and walked me through each step. The installation team, was in and out, arrived at 8:30am and was completed by 5:30pm was very polite and professional and explained everything and a big plus the team cleaned up everything on the job site. The ION system looks great on my house and almost all the wires are inside the attic and the 5% that is outside was painted to match the house color. Very, Very impressed with ION employees a great team, and very happy with the ION Solar system great product.

Bernice A. Turner
December 4th, 2019 Henderson, NV

ION is the best in customer service and follow through and follow up on their solar installation projects. What a great way to be part of the global solution. Knowledgeable staff from beginning to the end. Thank you ION let's make this planet whole again. (0)

Dec 06, 2019

Bernice, we couldn't agree more! Solar is all about working towards a more sustainable future. Thank you for taking the time to leave this thoughtful review.

Unhappy Customer
November 26th, 2019 Henderson, NV DETAILS

Worst company ever. Terrible about getting back with people. I paid cash and they still funded my loan after telling me TWICE that the loan was canceled. Took days to fix. Refused to return my calls. Multiple people told me they wouldn't ignore me and then did ignore me. The original install crew lied to me about the job so I would cancel the job so they could have the day off. I asked to return the solar for a refund before using it, they refused. I emailed a list of my complaints, never heard back. Also, they have a lot of false positive reviews because they start asking for you to review them the day you sign up. Do not trust them. Specifically do not trust Tyler (young salesman) or Carter G (VP). Carter will lie to you and ignore you. Don't go with Ion. Go elsewhere. Clayton was the only one who didn't ignore me, but by the time he had to deal with me I was so angry I'm sure he wanted to ignore me.

Dec 06, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with us. We would love to look into this further for you. Please send your review and project information to [email protected] Thank you.

James
November 26th, 2019 Littleton, CO DETAILS

Installation was a nightmare. Existing circuit breakers were re-wired incorrectly and took multiple service visits to resolve. Loose wire nuts in roof junction box led to multiple more service visits before getting identified and corrected, costing weeks worth of energy. Roof junction box covers only secured with half of the designed screws. No sense of urgency in scheduling repairs when problems were identified. Lots of trash/debris left behind on installation day, including roofing nails in the driveway. Installers unaware of promised critter guard, resulting in yet another service call. Solar panels had come off of someone else's roof - all were scratched to some degree. Panels were packed in truck with zero padding or protection. Most communication with project manager had to be initiated by me instead of them, and response time was often not prompt. Communication from service technicians was typically non-existent. Design placed panel in shadow of stovepipe resulting in only 30% of potential power generation ability.

Dec 06, 2019

We appreciate you reaching out to us, James. We are sorry this was your experience. We can assure you we don't use previously used panels on installations. Often times panels will get minor scratches on them from transportation, however, we appreciate your feedback and will be sure to pass your remarks onto our Field Operations Manager. Again, thank you for letting us know about these issues so we can work to resolve your concerns!

Corinne Andrews
November 26th, 2019 Virginia Beach, VA

whenever I had a question Ashlynn called me back right away

Dec 06, 2019

Corinne, we're happy to hear our team was prompt in their communication efforts. Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Donna
November 22nd, 2019 DETAILS

My initial meetings with ION put them on the top. They went through the whole process showing the material used witch was great to research the products. Derin was the project manager and was in complete contact thru the whole process they also have an app for your mobile device to track the process, referrals etc. They did all the legwork with my city for permitting and meet with them on the inspection quick and simple turn on procedure when we received permission to operate. Once operating you get the Emphase software to monitor your system, its exciting to see it in action. Thank you ION

Dec 06, 2019

Donna, we're happy to hear you are up and running. Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review and recommendation!

Dan Tafoya
November 20th, 2019 Colorado Springs, CO

Great Company and great customer service and support!

Dec 06, 2019

Dan, thank you for the 5-star review!

Rob Scott
November 19th, 2019 Brighton, CO DETAILS

Great communication early on in the process. Installation was when problems began to occur. Ion subcontracted the installation. The subcontractors broke several tiles and installed too many panels. Ion was more than slow to communicate and implement a plan to remedy the problems. In fact, I was the one making most of the texts to finish the job. Love the product so far.

Dec 06, 2019

Rob, we're very sorry to hear about this experience. We appreciate your candid feedback as it helps us continually improve our services. We have passed your remarks onto our leadership teams so we can ensure better communication in the future. Thank you.

Matthew Nguyen
November 19th, 2019 Albuquerque, NM DETAILS

I just got my system turned on about a week ago. The whole process was very smooth and seamless. My advisor, Tom T, was very polite and patient for the initial consultation and provided answers to the many questions I had about solar and the company in general. My project manager, Cole T, was very helpful in keeping me up to date on the progress of my install. He made sure everything was completed as scheduled and followed up with me to make sure that I was happy with the work. I am very pleased with the installation and the time it took to complete. Total time was 2 months from consultation to system turn on.

Dec 06, 2019

Matthew, hearing you had a "smooth and seamless" process is the best we could hope for. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

John G Casado
November 13th, 2019 North Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

This was the most informed service I've experienced in a long time. No pressure or no commitment whatsoever. But my savings was clear. The whole experience was the best ever. Thank you Ion solar for the best deal ever.

Dec 06, 2019

John, reading your review put a huge smile on our faces. Our goal is to keep customers informed every step of the way, so they feel at ease throughout the solar process - we're happy to hear we delivered. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Ian Johnson
November 13th, 2019 Rio Rancho, NM DETAILS

My wife and I have been working with a member of the ION Solar marketing team, Chad S, and we have had a great experience thus far. Chad is patient, very helpful, and has served as a great point of contact for all of our questions thus far. He is a no-nonsense guy and a valuable asset to the ION team. We could not be happier with our experience thus far. We have our site survey for the panels this week and can't wait to experience continued service with ION.

Dec 06, 2019

Ian, we appreciate your thoughtful remarks. We couldn't agree more, Chad has been a great asset to have on our team! Thanks for the review!

Richard Neilsen
November 13th, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

I was skeptical about solar systems and the cost; but when Tyson J and the ION solar crew gave me some information too go over, it helped make me a little aware of the solar industry. They were not pushy at all, they were patient and informative, there was a lot of information but they took the time to explain the process. the installation crew was fast and professional and talk to me during the process. i have already recommended ION solar to friends and family. I am definitely pleased with the installation and how sleek and discreet the system is.

Dec 06, 2019

Richard, your review and recommendation mean a lot to us. We're thrilled to hear you are happy with the appearance of your install. We pride ourselves on using only premium black-on-black panels... they definitely deliver a sleek, discreet look! Thank you.

WDroste
November 13th, 2019 Midlothian, VA DETAILS

Great people great workmen great leaders. Great job. Even the county inspector told me he has never had a problem with the work done by ION

Dec 06, 2019

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Debbie
November 7th, 2019 Pflugerville, TX

The crew was prompt, friendly and efficient. The work was explained before they began and it was completed in a very timely manner. No problems encountered.

Dec 06, 2019

Debbie, we appreciate your kind words. Thank you for trusting ION as your solar provider!

Robert Cassens
November 7th, 2019 Redondo Beach, CA DETAILS

They were very prompt and polite and they answered all of my questions. Installation went as planned, smoothly. Everything seems to be working perfectly. I found them very professional and easy to work with. They explained everything completely and everything they said, turned out to be correct. I would like to personally thank Richard V my project manager and Anthony R the solar advisor. I am a person that asks a million questions and they were always available and informative. I could reach them by phone during business hours and they even answered emails after normal hours.

Dec 06, 2019

Robert, thank you for this thoughtful review. We will be sure to pass your kind remarks onto Richard and Anthony - we sure are lucky to have them on our team!

Chris
October 29th, 2019 Chesapeake, VA

I just got my system installed and being in the service industry I was very impressed with the team. The crew leader was patient and answered all my questions thoroughly. We tend to ask a lot and never once did he seem to be annoyed or bothered by it. They cleaned up everything and even picked up trash that was not left by them. Have to say they exceeded my expectations at every turn. Thanks for a great experience.

Dec 06, 2019

Chris, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Thank you for trusting ION as your solar provider!

Tammy Villicana
October 25th, 2019 Rio Rancho, NM

Cole as project manager kept his team on track all the time, as well as keeping us as clients informed of next steps. The whole company was fast and efficient. The whole project took about 2 months.

Dec 06, 2019

Tammy, we love hearing your solar experience was "fast and efficient." Thank you for taking the time to share you experience with us!

Ian Matsue
October 21st, 2019 North Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

Sat with Brian & Mike yesterday loved what they had to say loved the price the product they seem to be such a great product at a great price as well. Best company i have sat with and when compared to the other 3 solar companies it was an easy choice.

Dec 06, 2019

Ian, we're thrilled to hear your solar consultation was helpful and informative. Thanks for the review!

Mike
October 17th, 2019 Leander, TX DETAILS

I just activated my new Ion Solar system. I have been monitoring the system on my app for two days now. Everything is running perfectly and producing higher than estimated. The installation guys did a great job. Anything that that had to be installed on the outside of the House blends in well. Adam S was my project manager. He did a great job of explaining everything and keeping me informed of progress being made. The only negative thing I have to say is that it took almost 6 months from start to finish. Most of the reason being that I was informed half way through the process that they could fit more panels on my roof than originally forecast. I wanted all the panels I could fit so everything started over. I think it would have helped if they had sent the man who actually measured my roof out first instead of estimating from a satellite photo.

James Tully
October 17th, 2019 Longmont, CO DETAILS

Everyone was on schedule, which is a big item for me. The work was performed within the time frame they estimated and the inspectors are happy with the work.

Liz
October 11th, 2019 Pflugerville, TX DETAILS

We've had the system for about a month. It looks great and I'm anxious to see the how it does through the winter and into the peak of next summer. Ion was easy to work with and great at communicating. I used their app during the pre-install process and love the Enlighten app that shows what the individual panels each produce, today's current production vs yesterdays, and monthy/annual trends.

Oct 11, 2019

We appreciate your kind words, Elizabeth. We're happy to hear you're pleased with the appearance of the panels and have found the apps helpful. Thanks for the review!

Susan D
October 9th, 2019 Aurora, CO

It has been an excellent experience with Ion Solar. Every step of the way was easy for me and thorough by them. Very professional, respectful and pleasant to work with. Additionally, I look forward to years of energy savings and a smaller footprint. Highly recommend Ion Solar.

Sep 05, 2019

Susan, thank you for the 5-star review! We are so happy that Keaton & Hunter were able to make things quick and easy for you. Thank you for choosing ION Solar!

Wayne Gordon
October 3rd, 2019 Littleton, CO

A truly amazing company with equally amazing representatives. From the initial doorway encounter to the in-home advisor meeting, it was pleasant, informative, and non-pushy. They let the product and their program sell itself. If you've been considering solar and have been on the fence, give these guys a call, you won't regret it.

Oct 04, 2019

We appreciate your kind words, Wayne. This review made our day! Thank you for choosing ION Solar!

TAMMY BAKER
October 1st, 2019 Hampton, VA

Well we signed up on August 5, 2019 and they finished the install on September 27, 2019. System is up and running. We had a couple if hick ups along the way, but every one was very helpful. My PM Andrew Floyd was so understanding with me and all my crazy questions. They did every thing they said they were going to do. The app on my phone help me to understand the process and a little learning.

Oct 04, 2019

Tammy, we appreciate you sharing your experience with us! Your Project Manager is here to serve as your liaison, so we're thrilled to hear Andrew was helpful and informative. Thank you for choosing ION as your solar provider!

Julie Pagel
September 26th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV

Just signed up, but so far the people we have dealt with have been clear, concise and very helpful!!

Oct 04, 2019

Julie, that's what we love to hear! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. If there is anything we can do for you moving forward please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing ION as your solar provider.

David E Frick
September 23rd, 2019 Chesapeake, VA DETAILS

Fast, professional and courteous. Very efficient in the installation. Cleaned the area they worked. Kept me informed of any changes in the design and why the change.

Sep 23, 2019

Thanks for your kind words, David! Welcome to the ION Solar family!

Richard Wollesen
September 23rd, 2019 Berthoud, CO

All good all contacts with ION people have great.

Sep 23, 2019

Thanks so much for the review, Richard!

Preston
September 23rd, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

From the beginning to the end, the process was very easy and transparent. I was constantly provided updates by everyone involved in my homes solar project. I have nothing to complain about, it was a great experience!

Sep 23, 2019

Preston, we're thrilled to hear it was an easy and transparent process - that is what we aim to deliver! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

Anthony
September 23rd, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

I’ll get to the point, the communication is lacking regards to the actual panels that were installed. We asked for a clean design, Ion Solar did NOT live up to what they promised as far as placement. The initial placement draft was shown to us, at that time we requested a different placement as we wanted a little more organization. So, Anthony R presented a more cleaner design, which we agreed on. Well, they installed neither of the two!! We are have lots of patience, but still, to this day, we haven’t heard anything from Ion Solar about this. We feel that that are taking their time, hoping we will forget about the placement and move on!! We spent a LOT of money on these panels. Everything else with ION has been pleasant, but this is soo disappointing in a company to do this to a customer!! Please keep an eye on the installation!!! I hope this is not happening regularly!!

Oct 04, 2019

Anthony, we're sorry to hear this has been your experience. We understand how disappointing this is. Can you please email your review and project address to [email protected]? We would love to look into this further for you. Thank you for letting us know about this issue we appreciate the honest feedback.

Nicole
September 18th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

This has thus far been the worst experience. The complete lack of response from anyone including the project manager is completely ridiculous and the little bit of responses we're getting have been to blame the sales rep which definitely is not my issue. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Sep 19, 2019

Nicole, we regret to say that we dropped the ball on communication. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with us. Our Operations Director and Area Manager in Las Vegas are keeping a close eye on your project to ensure that there is clear, prompt communication moving forward between you and our team.

Terri Musso
September 17th, 2019 Pueblo, CO

Install done very quickly and installers very friendly.

Sep 19, 2019

Terri, we appreciate your kind remarks regarding our install crew. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Welcome to the ION Solar family!

FRR
September 17th, 2019 Placitas, NM

Just made decision to go with Ion Solar. Compared Ion with three other top companies. Quality hardware across all four and included other incentives. I'm buying system outright, so key points in my decision were quality of product, price, and technical knowledge of sales rep. In addition to being punctual, professional, and low pressure; had very strong technical knowledge of products and add-ons that set him apart from rest. Specific info on setting up emergency power system and alternative data transmission technology bypassing my internet service. He went above-and-beyond to research how inverter transmits data. Key selling point.

Sep 19, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal is to help our customers feel informed and confident when they make the switch to solar. We're thrilled to hear your Energy Consultant went above and beyond. Thank you for trusting ION as your solar provider!

Keslie
September 17th, 2019 Aurora, CO DETAILS

ION Solar has been easy to work with. They communicate well with their customers. I love their app for checking progress during installation and then energy use going forward. We've had a great experience.

Sep 19, 2019

Kelsie, thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate your feedback about the app. Thank you for choosing ION as your solar provider!

Kimberly
September 17th, 2019 Henderson, NV DETAILS

Our Energy Advisor & Project Manager were great!

Sep 19, 2019

We appreciate your kind remarks, Kimberly. Thanks for the review!

J Beck
September 12th, 2019 Sandy, TX DETAILS

Great experience. Was well informed about how the system would work and benefit me and my property, explained the tax credit, and answered any questions during the installation process in a professional friendly manner.

Sep 13, 2019

We appreciate the review, J. Thank you for trusting ION as your solar provider!

STEPHANIE PINELLO
September 9th, 2019 Henderson, NV DETAILS

Fantastic company! I am very happy with a job well done!

Sep 09, 2019

Thank you for the wonderful review, Stephanie. And THANK YOU for choosing ION as your solar provider!

Hon Bray
September 6th, 2019 Pueblo, CO DETAILS

Very professional and no pressure. Common sense approach. My power bill went from over 200 per month to 105 per month. I also get to run my AC all day all night. Never run out of power and bill never goes up. Veteran friendly as well.

Sep 06, 2019

Hon, thanks for leaving such a wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear how much money you are saving each month on your energy costs. Thank you for trusting ION as your solar provider!

Jennifer Seifert
September 6th, 2019 Aurora, CO DETAILS

The Ion sales staff promised many thing that were false. I bought the solar panels for 30K under the promise that it would increase the value of my home and save me money. Neither has come true, in fact, I have a current offer on my home that would have sold a week ago if I wouldn't have bought the solar panels. Basically, if you put them on your house, consider them a gift to your next buyers because you will not see ANY return on it. 30K is a hard "housewarming gift" to swallow when you are trying to break even on a home sale. Ion's staff could care less. They were paid and don't care that I was lied to. I have the actual sheet with the false accusations on it. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB also. Don't buy from them unless you KNOW you will not be reselling your home, ever.

Sep 06, 2019

Hello Jennifer, we're sorry to hear that you feel mislead. We understand what a frustrating situation this is. Our Legacy department has a case open on this issue, and they are working to assist you the best they can through this process.

Walt Sadowski
September 4th, 2019 Henderson, NV

Professional, courteous and friendly also timely.

Sep 04, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're grateful for your feedback and glad to hear we are on the right track!

Peter Morrison
September 4th, 2019 Castle Rock, CO DETAILS

Great team, great experience. They work really well to address all concerns up front, and then execute on the plan.

Sep 04, 2019

Thanks for the review, Peter! We're glad to hear that you are happy with your experience. Thank you for choosing ION as your solar provider!

Kevin Jones
September 4th, 2019 Castle Rock, CO

Overall We are pleased to do business with ION Solar. We had a couple minor issues with the install but Ion solar fixed them the very same day that the problem was discovered.

Sep 04, 2019

We appreciate your balanced and fair review. We're glad everything was fixed in a timely manner. Thank you for choosing ION as your solar provider!

September 4th, 2019 Wellington, CO

Excellent communication. Quick to respond to questions.

Sep 04, 2019

We appreciate your kind words. Thanks for the review!

Brett Mielcarek
August 29th, 2019 Castle Rock, CO DETAILS

My 4 hour installation is going on weeks. The installers left my gate open allowing my dog to run away. My project manager Lorrente showed 0 compassion

Aug 30, 2019

Brett, we're sorry to hear about your experience, and we completely understand your frustration! Our goal is to make switching to solar easy for our customers, but sometimes we do make mistakes. We regret to say that we dropped the ball on your project. The Manager over your area has been informed and will be in contact with you so we can move your project forward in a satisfactory manner. Thank you for providing your feedback!

Joan
August 29th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

My experience with this company was very satisfying, the persons that was assigned to me was very polite, courteous and professional. They answered my questions in a timely manner, would certainly recommend them

Aug 29, 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us, Joan. Our team works very diligently, and your words will provide them with great encouragement. Thank you for choosing ION Solar!

Teresita Totten
August 28th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV

Me and my family are very satisfied with the service we received from the sales department to the final installment crew. Every one from each department showed their utmost professionalism, knowledge and their respective skills. This is our very first time to have solar and we are all looking forward to the returns of this major investment. It's all worth it!!

Aug 29, 2019

We're incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this review, Teresita. We take pride in providing a premium experience for our customers, and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. Please take advantage of our referral program. For every family, friend, or neighbor you refer that makes the switch to solar, you receive a referral bonus. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have. Thank you for choosing ION Solar!

Lester Anderson
August 28th, 2019 Castle Rock, CO DETAILS

Very professional, informative people and happy to do their job

Aug 29, 2019

Thank you for leaving such a nice review, Lester. We're glad that you were happy with our services. Thank you for choosing ION Solar!

Mike Bell
August 28th, 2019 Virginia Beach, VA

The Ion Solar team I worked with was top notch. From the initial interview until the installation I was informed of the status of the project. I can now use the iPhone app to see what my system is producing. I have highly recommended Ion Solar to friends and family! Mike

Aug 29, 2019

Wow! Thank you for this wonderful review, Mike. We're thrilled to hear your experience with our team was a positive one. We appreciate you spreading the good word. Thanks for choosing ION Solar!

Yanci McIntyre
August 26th, 2019 Hampton, VA DETAILS

Professional and transparent for the entire process. No complaints. They kept me updated and answered any and all questions I had in a friendly manner.

Aug 29, 2019

Thanks for the review, Yanci. We work hard to keep our customers informed and up-to-date on their project timeline, so it means a lot to hear this. Enjoy your solar system!

Jenny
August 26th, 2019 Chesapeake, VA DETAILS

Installation was quick , the staff was friendly and professional and the best part is we are saving money!!

Aug 29, 2019

Jenny, we appreciate your kind words. It put a smile on our faces to hear you are saving money! Our goal is to make solar simple and affordable for homeowners. Thank you for choosing ION as your solar provider!

Joey
August 26th, 2019 Aurora, CO DETAILS

They installed the lines/conduit and it was not run in the best way in an area we entertain in. They also cut our door jam to fit the conduit in a way that was easiest for them. They came back out to fix it after my husband complained and STILL did not do what was asked.

Aug 29, 2019

We're so sorry to hear about this, Joey. Our customer's satisfaction is a top priority, and we can assure you we are looking into this. Your Project Manager will be reaching out shortly. Thank you for your patience!