Gold Path Solar

LAST UPDATED: February 3rd, 2023

Gold Path Solar was founded in 2022 and headquartered in Greenville, South Carolina. Leveraging 20 years of collective solar experience, its leadership team acknowledged three major complaints in the solar industry: customers having poor sales experiences that resulted from high-pressure tactics, communication frustration, and poor installation due to a lack of trained installers.

They decided to start a company that would solve those issues. Gold Path is an employee-owned company that focuses on long-term success.

SunPower Logo
#1 SunPower chevron_right
ADT Solar Logo
#2 ADT Solar chevron_right

The Good

• Free Quote
  • Devoted Solar Advocate

Free Quote

Gold Path Solar offers a non-sales consultation, where solar seekers can talk with an expert and ask questions they have about solar and Gold Path Solar’s approach. The expert will ask questions about goals, the home, and all necessary information to build a quote that is customized to the potential project with all the options available. Gold Path Solar’s goal is to be customer oriented from the start of the process.

Devoted Solar Advocate

Gold Path Solar is aware of customer complaints in the solar industry and has made it a core focus to streamline communication for its customers. Customers have a specific devoted solar advocate throughout the entire solar installation process. With a single point of contact, customers know who to call with questions or concerns. This advocate will be responsible for helping the customer with paperwork, financing, installation, set up, solar company meter installation, and making sure everything runs smoothly.

The Bad

• Limited Service Area
  • Very Few Reviews

Limited Service Area

Gold Path Solar serves the tri-state area of Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina.

Very Few Reviews

There are very few reviews online for Gold Path Solar. Good references and reviews are arguably the best way to avoid hiring a company that does poor-quality installation work.  Gold Path being young is most likely the reason for not having the number of reviews we like to see.

The Bottom Line

Gold Path Solar looks to have a solid business model in the solar industry. The company offers a full slate of solar installation services, including solar energy storage, and customers can rest assured that a solar professional with be assisting them through every step of the solar installation process.

That said, we would like to see more verified Gold Path Solar Reviews to help potential customers get a better sense of the company, including its customer service and solar installation quality, as well as long-term system performance. Readers are encouraged to investigate Gold Path Solar reviews, reach out to the company for a free quote and energy audit, and then compare their findings to other companies servicing their area.

View Best Solar Companies

5.0

Jim D Cincinnati, OH

Gold Path Solar is a very professional company. Their Sales team took the time to not only explain the benefits, but also about the technology itself. Their designers spent the time going over where the panels would be placed on our house and why, for optimum performance. They also covered how our system will work with our electric company's power grid. Looking forward to getting our system installed!

Reply from Gold Path Solar

Thank you Jim for all the help! We appreciate it! Welcome to the Gold Path Solar community!

Brian C Cincinnati, OH

The staff has been incredible to work with. I was a bit skeptical at first about the claims for savings and level of customer service, but everything Gold Path Solar promised me has come to fruition and more! If you get a chance to work with Adam H, I highly recommend asking for him. He was a superstar and does a GREAT job explaining everything on the front end so there is no ambiguity or doubts once everything is in place.

Reply from Gold Path Solar

Thanks Brian! Your feedback is much appreciated and we welcome your continued support!

Patrick Michael Milford, OH

Gold Path Solar was excellent to work with from start to finish- they answered all of my questions and their professionalism was evident from the proposal through the install and inspections. I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in solar.

Reply from Gold Path Solar

Thanks Patrick for all the awesome feedback! We appreciate your support!

Tyler Hinkel

Adam and his team were professional, transparent, and responsive from start to finish. I never felt like I was being sold or gimmicked like other companies—and they answered or addressed all my questions and concerns. Very happy with my choice in Gold Path Solar. Thank you!

Reply from Gold Path Solar

Thanks for the fantastic feedback! We appreciate the continued support!

Connie B Cincinnati, OH

Gold Path Solar was a great company to work with. Their salespeople were very friendly and informative! I learned a lot and had all my questions answered during the buying process. The installation went very smoothly. Thanks Gold Path! Very excited about my new system

Reply from Gold Path Solar

Thanks Connie! Your feedback and support are always appreciated.

Conor B Cincinnati, OH

Incredible service! I should’ve done this years ago! Don’t choose anyone else! My wife and I worked with Alex on this and he did an incredible of sitting down with us and going over everything from how it works, to how the monthly billing goes, and then even all the installation questions I had. Even post installation I had a couple questions for him and every time he picked up the phone and was happy to answer or get me an answer if he didn’t know off the top of his head. We’ve been really happy with solar and recommend it to anyone that will listen.

Reply from Gold Path Solar

Thank you Conor for the kind words of support! Welcome to the solar community!

Matt Johnson

The whole process, sales, install and follow up was very professional. My sales rep did a great job of guiding me through the entire process. Wet happy with the job they did!

Marjorie L Dublin, OH

My sales representative was significantly more experienced than anyone else I spoke to and I received 7 quotes. Best price, product and experience, all around I definitely recommend Gold Path Solar

Kerry Ragland Greenville, SC

I had a great experience with Gold Path Solar! From start to finish, the process was easy and well communicated. I felt like they were with me every step of the way. After the installation, they went the extra mile to make sure I understood the system. I would highly recommend!

Reply from Gold Path Solar

Thank you for the thoughtful feedback, Kerry! We very much appreciate it. Feel free to recommend our services to anyone, and don't forget about our referral program!

Graham Nashville, TN

I appreciated how swift they were with their responses and answer to all questions I had. Very personal and knowledgeable with their approach. Felt like I was dealing with true professionals who cared a lot about me and their craft.

Reply from Gold Path Solar

Thanks Graham! Wonderful feedback! Welcome to the solar community!

Jessica D Lexington, SC

Good experience with company rep as well as the people who installed the panels. We were told things moved fast and had a lot of pressure to hurry up to sit and wait. Whole process was about 3 months. The app that you get for the panel does not really show you much of anything.

Reply from Gold Path Solar

Thank you Jessica for the thoughtful feedback! We look forward to your continued support and welcome you to the solar community!

Stephen Moore Kings Mountain, NC

Excellent service, Jake walked us through each part of the process and the application is working great!

Reply from Gold Path Solar

Thank you Stephen! Your feedback is extremely helpful. We look forward to your continued support for years to come. Welcome to the Gold Path Solar Community!

Andrew Hay

This company was awesome! They were very helpful and were straight shooters. Answered every question I had about the project!

Reply from Gold Path Solar

Thanks for the feedback Andrew! We appreciate your continued support!

Jean Foley-Harrison Columbus, OH

I received 6 quotes and gold path was the best. Most of the others tried to push products on me whereas Jake listened to my needs and offered solutions. Thank you!

Reply from Gold Path Solar

Thank you Jean! We appreciate the kind words about Jake and look forward to your continued support of Gold Path Solar!

Becky Hester Williamston, SC

Every one that I had contact with was amazing they answered all questions I had. finished install in a timely manner and was courteous and thoughtful.

Reply from Gold Path Solar

Thank you Becky! We appreciate the phenomenal feedback and welcome you to the Gold Path Solar community!

Caitlin Barkley Joppa, MD

The Gold Path team is top notch. Great communication, reliable and very knowledgeable. Would highly recommend.

Reply from Gold Path Solar

Thank you Caitlin for your continued support! We appreciate the feedback and welcome you to the solar community!

Kyle R Chicago, IL

Very easy process and fantastic service/support.

Reply from Gold Path Solar

Thanks for the feedback, Kyle!

James A Prospect, KY

Going solar is a no-brainer, especially with GPS, they were great to work with!

Reply from Gold Path Solar

Thanks James! We could not agree more!

Aaron Hay Seymour, TN

This team has great knowledge and experience! Easy to deal with and reliable as well.

Reply from Gold Path Solar

Thank you Aaron, your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Tami Columbus, OH

Gold Path did an incredible job. Very knowledge, courteous and timely. Would highly recommend.

Reply from Gold Path Solar

Thanks Tami! Your feedback means a lot, we appreciate your support!

Abby E Oxford, OH

Extremely professional, dependable, and congenial!

Reply from Gold Path Solar

We love those adjectives! Thanks for the continued support!