DISH Logo

DISH

8.8

Linda Clark Gilbert, AZ

There were times when we would lose service with dish network and the satellite would have to reboot which took a long time. For the money we were paying I felt like we should have had better service.

Sam Stewart Saint George, UT

Dish has a large selection of channels and high quality service, however it’s high price may not be worth it unless one is inclined to watch the local news, network Tv, and a high number of sporting events, if not, it is not a good investment

Jeff Stewart Saint George, UT

I have been a customer for more than a decade. The service is always consistent. Not inexpensive and use it less with all of the streaming options. Mostly use for live sports.

Amy Decker Bloomington, IN

We’ve been Dish customers for more than 15 years. Overall, good service and good product. Good channel selection, but prices have not remained competitive in my opinion. App is decent, but does not always perform.

Rory Henrie Pleasant Grove, UT

I had Dish for about 15 years. I had hardly any issues at all. I really liked the service. I only switched to bundle other features. I would recommend as a satelite tv service.

Joy Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

Love Dish - I've been with them for nearly 20 years. I like that the price is flat - no promos that leave you paying a ton when the promo period is over. Simple

Randy Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I've been a customer for 15 years. I really like the variety of channels they offer. However, it is expensive, and I am considering cancelling due to cheap services like Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Alyssa skinner Gilbert, AZ

I have had dish for the last few years a and have loved it. Whenever there is a problem I don’t know how to fix customer service has always been quick to help!!

Marissa Redwood Falls, MN

I had Dish all growing up and it was a good service with a lot of channels. They are a bit pricy, and I wish you could just choose which channels you wanted and not pay for all the other stuff.

Grant Lofgreen Provo, UT

Dish has served me mostly well. It doesn't work in the rain and the quality of the HD video is not as good as that of cable but it is significantly cheaper. Channel offerings are more than satisfactory.

Tracy Hill Draper, UT

I would not recommend dish network to my friends or family because I wasn’t very pleased with my experience. Whenever there was a storm/rain, our connection would go out and we wouldn’t be able to fix it and the customer service wasn’t very helpful. We also didn’t have access to certain shows that we enjoyed so we switched. I will not be purchasing a service from this company again.

kerry perez Orem, UT

I was a customer of dish, terrible service in the winter time.. when the dish got cover by snow it dies out, they installed the dish on the roof, which i told them we get alot of snow, but the tech said it wont be any problems with how he was installing it... well sure enough, winter comes around and i had to get up there during every snow storm and clean it off for it to work... JUNK!!

Scott Orem, UT

Dish is my second favorite TV provide I have had. The only drawback really was the outage frequency through winter snowstorms. I would have liked the price to be lower as well.

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

I have had DISH satellite a few years ago and they have a great selection of channels and a good price and were easy to move with when we moved homes.

Michelle Conder Pleasant Grove, UT

A door-to-door Dish guy came by and sold me on their service. He claimed I had a 1 year price lock and could cancel at any time without any charges (all I had to do was simply return their equipment). 3 months and my bill jumped in price by A LOT. I called customer service and they wouldn't do anything to help me. I'm looking at switching to another provider and when I called to cancel I was informed it would be several hundred dollars to cancel. Also they're in a squabble with HBO and without warning those channels disappeared. I guess this falls under "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is".

Lindsey B Orem, UT

Didn't love Dish when they were our Satellite TV provider. It seemed like we had many outages where we missed watching things live or the programs recorded on DVR were messed up. Their price seemed a bit high as well for the services provided.

Mauri Brewer Lehi, UT

We have had a great experience with dish. There is a variety of channel options . It is easy to order pay per view. And they have good customer service. I wishing that was an option to pay for individual channels.

Jeff B Orem, UT

My experience with Dish was negative from the beginning. I didn't feel that I got the service that they had advertised/promised. Everything felt like an up-sale to get what I originally thought was part of the advertised package. I ended the service immediately once my contract was up. Returning equipment only made my experience worse. I would not recommend Dish to prospective customers.

Kaiya ward Lehi, UT

I have never been super into watching TV but with dish on demand holy i can never get off that couch!! Dish is super quick loading and by far my favorite TV holder I have had.

Kymberlee Yack Orem, UT

Dish is great! i've loved all the wide range of channels that i can get with them! plus DVR recording has made it so nice when i have to miss my favorite shows!

Mia Hernandez Tempe, AZ

i use to really like dish but since they changed there packages i recommend to go with a different cable company they took away some of my channels and gave me a few that i don't even watch an raised my bill without even giving me a choice of what i wanted and now if i wanted the channels i use to pay less for i need to get like there premium package no thanks im good you guys really had me going there...

Cori Jacobsen Ollerton Alpine, UT

Dish network works great for our family .It is easy to use and can be run by all ages. I appreciate the simple nature of the remotes and like to ease of the viewing screen.

Grant American Fork, UT

I love Dish Network. It has always been clear and reliable service. It is important to me to have the parental locks in place for my young children, and it is very easy to set up with the Dish remote control.

Anthony Sgambati Rocklin, CA

We've had Dish network for over 15 years. Our satellite service is the best, we will never go back to another company. The customer service is also top notch.

Justin Knorr American Fork, UT

The website explains poorly what is included with each level package, especially with what is included with sports channels. Customer service help is poor, but when we are able to speak to a supervisor we have received better help from customer service.

josharmatage Alpine, UT

I like dish because it is easy to maneuver around the screen titles. Also Dish network makes it possible for me to watch more than one show at once which is awesome for Sunday night football.

James Randall Riverton, UT

We are current Dish customers and the transition over was a little rough because I felt like we were given incorrect information when we signed up and they would not budge in helping us after we signed up. The service has been OK, but there are things we miss with the previous provider.

Karen Anderson Lindon, UT

Dish network is a great satellite company. Every time I've talked with their employees they have been very courteous and helpful. I had a few questions on my bill and they were able to explain everything in detail.

Amber Saratoga Springs, UT

The best thing about Dish is that the hopper automatically records all the Prime Time shows and then skips over all the commercials. I feel like it’s competitively priced and has excellent customer service.

Jennifer Greenwood Draper, UT

I’ve been very pleased with our service with Dish. We use it at our cabin and we get great reception and they been so good about explaining everything to us,

Whitney Hawkes Saratoga Springs, UT

We have had dish for three years and it has worked out so good for us. I love how it skips over commercials and how it automatically records prime time shows.

Joy Henry Pleasant Grove, UT

Dish Network was a satellite service for several years until the price went up to high and we had to switch to get a lower price. The service is good but as with all satellite service they raise the prices after a time and you have to call in to find specials and thats a pain.

Douglas Larson Pleasant Grove, UT

Recently had a dish installed and they were very quick to install the service (two days later) in a remote location. The technician was friendly and helpful.

Kristin G Pleasant Grove, UT

We have use Dish satellite network in the past. We had issues with it going out frequently so we no longer use dish. The customer service was great it may be the area where we lived.

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I love dish – they are always giving us free stuff like preview channels and movies for being a loyal customer for so long. And their prices don’t fluctuate very much

Kathy Trevarton Marshall, AR

Having been a Dish customer for several years I feel that they deserve a good review from me as I have never had a problem with the service provided or any of their representatives.

Monica Swift-Hjerrild

We really like DISH for our family. I like that you are able to customize your programming and not get stuck into the huge packages with shows that you don't watch.

Paige parr Matthews, NC

Too expensive and out dated with streaming services available

Ron Jones Phoenix, AZ

Got what I wanted.. 1/2 the price of what I was paying

Stephanie Marion, OH

Good service and great deal for the money

Mr Fields Manning, SC

The price is too high. The illusion of hundreds of channels is created thru adding HD.

Susan Griffith Biloxi, MS

It has its issues, but it's satellite in the south. We have a ton of rain. Great customer service and tech support.

kimberli eicher Bend, OR

Customer service is excellent and never had any issues with reception or billing.

Samuel Baumgarte Murphysboro, IL

Love it. Great service in my area. No problems at all so far I've had them for 2 yrs

Jay Jones Bertram, TX

Miserable...no more HBO, no more Fox Sports, now the local channel I have watched for 40 years is gone. And I still pay the same price. Outright robbery in my opinion. Avoid at all costs.

John W Las Vegas, NV

Great service and programming. I've been a customer for 2 years now and have never had a problem.

Michelle Green Edwardsville, IL

The Hopper is the best. Good signal not much problem when it storms. Price is reasonable.

Dawn Stoliker Madawaska, ME

Did not work very hard to keep loyal customers. Price kept climbing. Customer service was responsive to all other issues. Tech support very helpful.

dilip c patel Englewood, CO

we have been customer of dish for 20 years and very happy with the customer service

GEORGE ABREU Miami, FL

DISH LATINO IS A FRAUD.SALEREPRES DISH LATINO YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL. I PURCHASE DISHLATINO DOS NO CNN AND NO FOX NEWS I SPECIFIC NEED THIS TWO CHANNELS NOW THEY TELL ME IT WAS ONLY FREE FOR TWO MONTH OLSO NO 100.00 MASTER CARD. DONT BELIEVE THE SALESMAN THEY WILL LIE TO YOU .