Comcast Xfinity TV Logo

Comcast Xfinity TV

8.9

Impacted customer Cicero, IL

I cannot express how unreliable Xfinity's internet and cable services have been. I moved to Romeoville, Illinois approximately 3 months ago, and it has been a constant problem. They have informed me that if I cancel their service due to unreliable and fast advertising service, that I will be responsible for termination fees? Why would I be responsible for those fees if the Company cannot deliver the services I am paying for. Tomorrow I have a technician coming out for the 4th time and if this continues and I am told to pay termination fees, I will make sure to report this to BBB. Xfinity, if you cannot deliver reliable services at my address, just be honest!

James Fort Collins, CO

I’ve had xfinity for 2 years now. I purchased a package so that I could watch my sec games I agreed on a price that was supposed to include this channel but it didn’t. I then had to pay extra every month and have been paying extra every month and then my cable box in my master just quit working after using for Several months I then call customs service and they tell me I have to pay more for it. I requested to talk to a manager this is on a Saturday and “none were available” so they tell me they will have a manager call me back first thing. It’s now been 3 weeks and no manager. As soon as football season is over I will be canceling everything with xfinity they truly suck!

Stephanie Denver, CO

I have been a customer of Comcast/xfinity for over 20 years and have NEVER been happy with the service. Either my internet is down and I have to call xfinity to determine the problem........which is very time consuming or they offer packages that include services I do not need. Once the package has expired, I do not get a notice, but rather an increased bill. It is ridiculous to call xfinity to determine what services are less expensive, because they give you the run around about what they are offering. I never get a strait answer as to what the cost would be for the least expensive service. I usually go to the xfinity store and speak to someone in person every year to clarify my bills. So frustrating!!!! I was just on the phone with customer service for 1 hour trying to cancel all services except for internet. The agent kept quoting me a price for an internet speed I did not request. He kept evading the lower speed and cost. If I could find another service provider for internet services, I would walk away from Comcast/xfinity all together. They are a rip off and have horrible customer service!!!!!!

Sandy Jackson, MI

I went into the Xfinity store to cancel cable but move my internet. The woman at the store was wonderful and we decided to upgrade our internet and change cable programming. This was 2 weeks before our move into a new house. The nightmare began. The text message reminders came I was at our new address at 7:30 am my appointment was between 8-10 am. At 9:31 the message came the technician would be here between 9:30-10am , at 9:37 he was backed into my driveway next to my car, I waited a few minutes then I walked outside to see if he was in the car or walking around my house,through his window I could see he was on the phone have a discussion. I returned to my house as he pulled out of my driveway at about 10am. He NEVER even got out of his car to knock on the door. However he did send in a description of my home saying he was here. I called Xfinity and got through the prompts and finally to a person at 10:06am. Go figure No one can help me I was automatically reschedule to October 22nd. I work from home (this is the reason we were upgrading our service to begin with) . I asked for a supervisor and at 11:00 I was promised by Mr R that he would call me back in 30 min when a manager came in and it would be made right. This did not happen. At 4pm I called to double check the status of my situation and after 3 hours of being transferred to different departments (because on Friday supervisors and Managers do not work and they are the only person who can make the important decisions ) I made it to the moving department who said they could just transfer my service and I could use my old modem and cable boxes and set it up myself ( I didn’t need there special modem ). We self installed by 10pm the same night. The next morning at 6am I turn on the tv to watch news with my coffee I lose service. I call again and what do you know... I don’t have service at this new address my “ticket” was never finalized and they can not help me because it’s not their department. Ugh!! How can this company stay in business with such horrible customer services.

Peggy Loxahatchee Groves, FL

Had the service installed on Monday - no issues with the installation, the installer seemed very knowledgeable. On Tuesday, we realized that the phone lines were not working - we could make calls, but not receive calls. Also, the TV was glitchy (the screen would freeze, then jump forward). We also realized on Tuesday that some of the internet sites that we previously could access without any issues were no longer accessible. After being on the phone with customer service for 4 hours Tuesday night, we were told that they were going to dispatch a tech to the house between 8 & 10 am Wednesday morning (another day home from work...). When we didn't hear anything from them by 10 am, I called back into customer service and was told that the only scheduled dispatch was to bury the cable (I had verified with the rep Tuesday night that the technician being dispatched would be able to take care of all of our connectivity issues - she confirmed). Needless to say, I was very frustrated - the rep said that the earliest that he could have someone to the house was Thursday morning, but would have the dispatcher call me within the hour to let me know if someone would be able to be dispatched today. After that hour passed without a phone call (now we're at 11 am), I called back into customer service for the 3rd time... Had to explain the situation again, asked to speak to a supervisor - but he was in a meeting (no surprises there)... We were told they would call us back... Bottom line, we are very unhappy with the Xfinity customer service

Erin Paxton Taylor, MI

So i have been an xfinity customer for almost 2 years now. We always see the adds on tv say move with xfinity its easy, well let me tell you it is not. We moved on September 29th, which we were told that new house we were moving to had xfinity in the past and we had to just plug in our stuff and we would be all set. We move in and it was not all set to plug in for it to work, not an issue not comcasts fault. We set up an appointment that my husband took off work early to make it home, no tech ever showed. we caleld several times only to be told they rescheduled, and they reschduled for us for times that we would be at work and not very willing to work with us. Finally we got a day and time my husband again leaves work early goes home a tech shows up pulls in our driveway half way then backs up and leaves. Called to complain the representitives were not very helpful. We finally got another appointment so now time number 3 husband leaves work again to rush home and no tech ever showed or called, we called and again we were told they rescheduled. NOw we are going on 18 days with no service at all. This is the worst customer service ever, for a business to keep not showing up and not even calling you is absolutely ridiculous. That just shows how little a company cares for their customers , for not even to give a call. Totally disappointing.

Frank Venice, FL

I've been a Comcast customer for approximately 3 years. I have both a home and business account. My home account is the premiere package and bundle. I pay $168 a month for my home package. I watch half a dozen channels regularly and no more than a dozen total. TCM is in my top 3. The other day I flipped on the TV, checked my guide and selected TCM. I had a message telling me I needed to upgrade my subscription to watch this channel. I called and was told you removed TCM from your premiere package and it was now part of a sports package. I would have to add this sports package to get TCM again. I'll refrain from telling you exactly what I think but if this is the way you treat your customers I'll be looking for another television source. Apparently some Comcast genius thought a great way to up sales of your sports package was to take a very popular movie channel away from your customers and extort them to add a package they don't want, to get it back.

Tom New Hope, PA

Comcast doesn't honor their Required contracts for service but will charge a cancel fee if you try to cancel it. Case it point I have a 2 year contract for a level of programming that included a channel lineup...but when the cost of the included TCM channel went up...comcast moved it to a higher priced tier so I no longer receive that channel EVEN UNDER A CONTRACT. When I called to complain I was informed they do this regularly and was told a could seek legal help to fight it but should I cancel my contract (one year remaining) I will be charged a cancelation fee. They are unbelievable and in my opinion a less than honorable company. Food for thought folks...you've been forewarned.

Joseph Murdoch Loganville, GA

Have been a comcast customer for a couple of year. I came on with a bundle discount. Over a period of thirteen months my bill went up 48%. Part of this was my bundle discount dropping off, but taking that out of the equation, it's gone up 30%. When I complained they offered me another package with fewer channels and a lot less DVR space. So I had to think about whether I wanted to stay. Recently I found that channels had disappeared from my subscription. Thinking it was a mistake, I called customer no service and found out that they had changed my subscription and I could no longer receive those channels unless I upgraded to a more expensive package. They have helped me make my decision. I now understand why they had to pay a settlement to their customers in Massachusetts for deceiving them. I wouldn't recommend them unless you enjoy the experience of coming home from work one night, looking forward to watching a favorite channel and finding out that they're going to shake you down for more money for watching it.

Julia Lauria for Patricia Lauria Pittsburgh, PA

The customer service representative was great. The process of trying to reach a human being was terrible....The automated system had me close to smashing my phone off of the cement. If my mother (the consumer) didn't have a debilitating Neurological condition that made using other devices (such as Roku, firestick etc) too difficult I would so happily cancel her service with you guys. I would sell both of our souls to Satan if it meant we didn't have to deal with cable anymore. Also, I never received the customer service call that I agreed to take both last night and this afternoon. You guys are killing me. But your employees are outstanding and it's not their faults.

Erin Chicago, IL

I had a contract when I first signed up with Xfinity for 126 dollars plus taxes. I paid the first bill and was out of town for 3 weeks. When I got back my second bill had doubled and was 281 dollars. When I contacted them they placed blame on me saying I had ported my number out to another company. I explained I had been out of town and did not make any changes to my account whatsoever and never ported my number out. They transferred me to 2 people and said I'd hear back from a manager within 2 to 3 days. 7 days went by and I contacted them 3 more times through chat, text, and phone. Continually told I would hear back soon. No one even offered any type of credit during this time eventhough they had doubled my bill one month after I agreed to certain monthly payment. Now 2 weeks have gone by and I've talked or chatted with almost 10 different people and not one person has given me any answers or even attempted to change my contract back to the original amount.

Bill Briere Marietta, GA

Almost every day we loose internet, sometimes the TV as well. Xfinity.com tells me they will send a hit to reboot router sfter we have already performed the "unplug wait 30sec and plug back in" then wait...wait...! There now seems to be a outage in your area, lt will be restored TODAY! Really, we have had Xfinity technicians out and 2/3 say that sign to yard box/tower is low and needs to have new cable run. But it is under ground in my Neighborhood. Last year had cable dropped across our yard and drive for 10 months, then when they came to bury the orange cable, they used the one that had been on top of driveway for 10 months. Guess what then cable didn't work. And once again Xfinity comes and drops orange cable again. This time 6 months. It really is bad when this cheap/lazy. I am handycap with 1 leg and pay $277.00 a month for this type of service, really???

Sara Hayes Reisterstown, MD

Comcast is one of the worst businesses I’ve ever used! They continue ur to take away stations from you and then continue to raise their prices. The customer service stinks! When you’re dissatisfied and ask for a manager you’re told that a manager needs to call you back. If I’ve died, it takes nearly a week. And I personally am disgusted with Solomon R, a manager who had failed to return five messages I have left. And I’ve been a loyal customer for more than 30 years! Most of my friends and family dropped Comcast for Verizon. I’m thinking I should consider the same. Comcast, you stink!!!

Carol North Sarasota, FL

After paying $150 a month for channels and internet service was a bit concerned that I couldn’t get nbc abc or my local channels on my streaming Xfinity app. So at the beginning of September I call to ask what the problems are wasted at least 6 hours talking to very unsophisticated people. They tell me it’s a problem with the app and they were working on it. 2 weeks ago I get a vm from Comcast stating my email has been fixed wth! Nothing wrong with my email!!! So today 9/28 I call because still no change. Actually spoke to a really professional guy in South TX who told me Comcast had lost their broadcasting license with nbc Pbs abc and my local channels so I can’t see them on my app. So I will move my cable box to the room where I watch most of my tv. I ask for at least my September bill to be credited to compensate they offered me $20 again wth! Now waiting for a supervisor to call me back and looking at Sling and going to just streaming my tv. Comcast get with the program you are not the monopoly anymore we now have choices. Don’t promise people channels and app streaming that you don’t provide misleading and unethical

Steph Aurora, IL

So we pay $72 for 150 mbps of wifi and basic tv. nothing fancy. locked into a student price for 2 years. We are on the phone with them right now and the background voices are very distracting, we've been transferred to 3 different people and lied to twice and we have been on the phone for over and hour and a half. We were told our plan would go up $10, now after being transferred so many times it is now going up $20 and we have to buy a new box because our box (1 year old) is the "oldest box that comcast had" so we cant get HD and DVR without upgrading the box for an extra charge. Very frustrating.

Edybe L Handy Marietta, GA

Had Comcast service for some time and had gotten so expensive I switched and when I did so paid up my account in full and they sent someone to pick up my equipment which they did and was all returned in perfect condition.this was few years ago and they still charged me for my equipment not being returned when their official tech came to my residence and retreived it so long story short my credit is still down and being reported on my credit as an unpaid debt! My au t had similar issue with them as well so I urge any one thinking about Comcast don't cause they will ruin your credit and charge you for their mistake because they don't care bout one little customer it all about the money for them! Horrible experience with Comcast.

Janet PickensMeyers South Bend, IN

I wish there were a "minus one star" button. I signed a 2 year contract last November and trying VERY hard to get out of it...poorest service I have ever had......A Tech from the company was just here for OVER 3 hours...changed wires, lines boxes and STILL have issues with TV, Internet and phone service cutting out. I made the Tech talk to Customer Service and tell them the issue is with THEIR equipment...yet I still have to pay for at best the poorest service ever.....TV cuts out every 20 minutes...repeats itself for 10..Internet cuts out constantly as well as the phone service..NEVER again.......BEWARE and shop some where else....

Booth Aurora, CO

This is by far the WORST customer service that I have ever received!!! We received our self-install kit. I tried to set up our user name and password. Had big-time issues. Kept getting the information did not match their system please call for help. So we called waited 15 mins for a rep. The rep gets on the line hardly speaks English. Talks to us for over 30 mins having us trying to log in. ACTING like she is setting up the accoutn for us. Finally says oh well I need you to speak with one of our technicians to finish. you wont have to hardly talk to him I will explain it all. He gets on the line and has no clue who I am or what is going on. We tried to explain to him. He started asking questions about is this an old address. Not making any sense at all. We finally had to just hang up as we had wasted over an hour on the phone to get no where. So then I think Ill go on and chat with someone. OH NO you have to use a user name and pass work to chat with someone. WTF why? So if we are having issues with user name and password you are SOL. This has been by far the worst! I work customer support and your support is what gives customer service a bad [email protected]

Shane Franklin, TN

I recently purchased internet and cable through Comcast over a month ago for my new house. The installer came out and said they would have to bury a line to my house. The date of the next appointment, Comcast no called no showed. So I went to my local Comcast store. They explained the utilities needed to be marked and they would be back to bury the cable on so and so date. That date came and went, no call no show again. So I went back to the local Comcast store and this time the representative said there was no record of our previous appointments or my order and that I had to order it all over again. She didn't once apologize or empathize. All she did was keep turning it around on me. By this time I am beyond frustrated. So, I did as she requested, and ordered the package all over again. I set up a new appointment time as she requested. In the mean time, the city mowed over the utility marker flags. So I called and got them to come back out again to mark the utility lines. I emailed both the customer service representative at the store, and at the call center, to give them the new details. Needless to say, the store representative never responded to two of my emails. Customer service said they were getting with their manager, and would be calling me back. Guess what? Do you think I got a call back? No? Additionally, now when I go on Comcast's website, my new appointment is no longer there. I have been making broken promises to my whole family for at least five weeks now. If this is how Comcast treats a prompt paying customer for the last eight years, how do you think they will treat you?

adam Chicago, IL

Comcast Xfinity use bait & switch tactics on their customers. I had a mysterious $200 bandwidth fee show up on my account for one month (weird to happen on a month where i was on vacation and out of the country for 2+ weeks). I called support and they told me if O upgrade to a much more expensive package, they will remove the fee for the previous month. Feeling obligated, I did upgrade, and was told I'd get a call in 2-3 hours to confirm the fee was removed. The call never came, and now, 4 days later after a 4 hour conversation, I'm told the fee will not be removed. I mean, ok, that's a clear Bait & Switch, which is illegal - and that's one thing - but it's also that I'm a 10+ year customer, who has happily paid comcast $200+ a month for well over a decade now. thats like $25,000+ easily - and now they are willing to throw me away rather than keep their word about a bogus bandwidth charge. It shows that xfinity really don't care at all about even their most loyal customers.

ANTHONY OUSLEY West Palm Beach, FL

Customer service represenitives MUST BE TRUTHFUL AND HONEST! I was lied too and swindled by Xfiniti/Comcast ONCE AGAIN. I have called support 30 times in past 60 days. I have spent hours after hours on the phone and I am calling to have my service cancelled this week. I have never been taken advantage of like this CON-ARTIST COMPANY! YOU AS A COMPANY ALLOW IT. Your phone calls are recorded and now I have to pay more because of a deceptive staff member. I will not stop here. They tell you anything they want and once you agree to what they are telling you and find out it is not what the "pitch" is then you say I want to go back to my old plan they say "We can't go to old plan now that you switched...." This is not how you treat loyal customers. I have had it. This is a big problem with companies who allow staff to deceptively take advantage of their customers. The calls are recorded and NOTHING can be done?

Max Provo, UT

Comcast service has been terrible. When I schedule a meeting with a technician to come the next day nobody shows up and when I call comcast to inquire I am notified that I do not have a an appointment. To avoid that kind of situation again I have them email me after re-scheduling a meeting with a technician to come the next day. I contacted comcast the next morning to cancel the meeting I had for that day until I had figured out if I absolutely need a technician (because apparently comcast charges $100 fee if the technician comes out and doesn't find any issues with comcast equipment) and the support gal on the other line says that yes I have an appointment scheduled for tomorrow and that she can cancel it. The first time I scheduled an appointment I was left hanging because no one from comcast fulfilled the request and the second time I schedule an appointment they make it for the wrong day...………...amazing service comcast!!!!!

Geri Saint Simons Island, GA

I would have given Comcast none if I could. We are without internet, TV, landline phone for 4 days. We have continuously called customer service and they can't understand us or we can't inderstand them (language problem) We have done the online chat with promises to check it out and would definitly call back, no call back. Thank goodness we Have Verizon for our cell phone service. If in fact a serviceman does not show up as promised etween 1 & 3 today, we will bundle all of this comcast junk up and drop it off at the comcast headquarters. ATT here we come even if it means a change in our e-mail addresses. COMCAST YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST EVER!

AWatson Denver, CO

If I could I would leave 0 stars for this company. This is the worst customer service I have EVER received. They are obviously trained to try and trick you into paying more, and then tack on extra charges at every single opportunity and do not tell you. I tried to cancel my service and they extended it one more day so that I had to pay for an entire extra month of service I wasn't using. They are extremely frustrating and difficult to deal with. On top of that, we NEVER received the speed of service that was promised, and their only solution was to tell us to replace the modem, which we did several times (and it was a freaking nice modem).

Ken Modesto, CA

I had an experience was not good, Long story short the Comcast Xfinity sales rep stopped me and asked if I was a customer and I stated i had internet only which is really fast. So they ask me what TV service I have, Dish Network, so she says I can save you a lot of money and double your internet speed to 100mbs. You get all these channels and bla bla blah. So I took home the sheet that had the channels listed in this package mostly indicated all of the channels I care about and the ones my wife watches. Also I was told I could Stream TV off the cloud based server that I had recorded and watch them from any device. I said sounds good to me I'm always game for saving a few bucks and getting more than before. So I do a self install hook it all up and everything works. No HD, Picture is Crap Internet is slower, cant hook up or stream from the ROKU device?? so Three Hours later talking to people who have issues understanding english and the website which is no help I tried again this morning, 2 hours on the phone was disconnected several times but Customer service wanted me to "RATE" the level of service? So I finally get through to a person at Customer Loyalty that speaks good english and understands my multiple issues with the service and what I was promised during the sale contact. She tells me HD is extra and there are Network FEEs, Regional Sports Fees, so it turns out to be 40.00 more that I was originally was quoted. However I had to bring the Box back for a real DVR as this one only records 20 hours?? and the other box gets HD. I assumed that this what the original equipment was who has Standard Definition? Who has this in 2019? even the Oil change outfit waiting room had good TV? So I go to the Xfinity Store and the Reps says why dont you get the Home Security package Phone and they will add HBO / Starz Cinemax and Wait for it, up to 400mbs internet. He says Xfinity is taking my money??? anyway after interrogation he admits that after the 12 month intro period the price goes up Alot. So I opt for the box that I came in to exchange initially, take it home and the remote does not work, so back to Customer service with another Rep from outside the country cannot resolve the problem. So needless to say after many wasted hours I am returning the equipment tomorrow. They better not want an early termination fee, I will yell obscenities at them and video tape it and put it on you tube.

Steve Erickson Romeoville, IL

When the tv and equipment is working is fine, but mine is going out and in. After being a customer for many years their always looking to charge you more. Wasting so much of my time with their automated telephone service and technical services. A total failure for their customer services, one representative says one thing one day and next day they tell you something totally different and want to charge you for their rental equipment, the DVR box. Totally disappointed customer here!!!

Steve Logan Houston, TX

If i could give zero stars i would. I've been a Comcast customer for many years. Unfortunately they are the only option in my area. The service is bad (their people try hard to be nice, but the level of competent service is bad). We've had to replace the modem over 10 times (that's their go-to-move), and every technician that comes out says "i don't know what the prior tech did, but it's all wrong". We have to call at least every other month. Our internet hasn't been working well for years, but for the past 3 months it's been almost unusable. It goes out 30+ times every day and when it is up it is very slow (we used to get over 200mps, now it's less than 30). We tell them the issue is with the box on the pole or the main Node, but they keep sending out a basic tech who doesn't have the authority to do either of those. We specify what is needed, the customer service says they specify the proper level of technician to come out, but every time it's the same. I know it's tough to make everyone happy when you have a large company like Comcast, but it is almost comical (if it weren't so frustrating) on how poor their product and service are. While i don't want to move to AT&T (they are about as bad), at some point i'll need to give it a try. They have said for two weeks they will call me back, but after my calling them 3 times to follow up, no resolution.

Eve Prater Glade Spring, VA

I would have left less stars if I could have, This company is a joke. We have been loyal customer since 2008 and paid over $200 a month for services. We have already waited 5 days for a technician and he goes to the wrong house, apparently this genius goes to the only trailer ( I live in a house) without any vehicle in the driveway and then when no one answers the door, he leaves. I mean we have been without T.V., internet, and home phone since Thursday so of course someone is waiting for you, but of course it's your company's fault again so we get moved to the back of the line again and now your company is saying 3 more days to get service restored. This is the sorry company and customer service I have ever seen and I will let everyone I know and any social media that I see I will be sure to let them know how bad your company is #comcastsucks

Matthew Atwood West Warwick, RI

They are the worst company they locked us into a new contract we didn't authorize and threaten breach of contract when there the ones guilty of that they think they owne us cause we dont have anouther provider but there wrong im going to sue for breach of contract,fraud ,and poor service they gave us two boxes neither worked and there is no sound!!!then they have the nerve to say its our t.v I bought a new one same thing!!So breaking a contract by renewing a contract without auto renewal ever in place by renewing then refusing to fix the problem...poor service no sound all they train there employee's is to lie be rude and talk you into "The Deal" all ways saying how you'll save money personally I got one thing to say to them...#### #!! .

Laura Quincy, FL

A huge rip off! If I could find another company that provides service in my area I would! They charge you two months in advance so that they can turn off your service and charge u additional fees. Late fees etc. I'm never late paying my bill, yet they always find a way to interrupt my service. And don't do auto payments, they charged my card after they received their initial payment and claimed it was authorized by some unknown caller. Now they're telling me my service will be interrupted after they just received two payments just two days ago! If they keep scamming me I will be suing! This is ridiculous!

Heather Port Charlotte, FL

I have been on the phone with these people for over four hours today they keep hanging up on me I was promised Services since my son and disability if I pay the remainder of my bill back in June they kept telling me when they put me back to billing that they were going to honor these Services they were going to dispute the charges on my previous Bill and move a silver they have not done that I'm sitting here with no internet for my kids for their school paying an obscene amount I've had them for 2 years I also pay for another account in my name over at my mother's house I have paid for this account here at my house now and at my old house they never give me the promotion for moving when it was going on I referred them out I never received my $100 gift card I got laughed at and hung up on by a supervisor they've kept me on the phone for over 4 hours nothing is getting handled I do not recommend this company they just give you the go around nobody is handling anything that they promised they would they've got my fiance and tears and they overcharged me $300

Candicane Houston, TX

On 07/26/19, I spoke to Tyrone requesting a extension which left me totally confused. First, I asked if the requested change of due date was approved. Tyrone stated he did not know if it was approved but I could request a change of due date online. I replied " the request was processed but I did not get any response whether it was approved or denied. I explained why I needed the due date change. After a few minutes talking to Tyrone, I guess he finally checked on the request for the due date change. The extension for payment was discussed in which the call ended with me scratching my head as to what the resolution was. 1 - Tyrone stated he would process a promise to pay until 08/05/19 to avoid interruption. 2 - Then asked what date I wanted to extend payment to....I responded 08/10/19...Confused 3 - Tryone states he could extend/promise to pay to 08/11/19 in case I run into any issue. Then said if your services are interrupted, give us a call. I said " I thought you stated up til 08/05/11 there wouldn't be any interruption"... What??!..Not making sense 4 - Tyrone continued to say now we can do a future payments that assure you service are not interrupted....I'm TOTALLY CONFUSED. Unfortunately, I'm not feeling comfortable with the information provided and not getting a definitive resolution. It is issues like this that prompts me to file complaint with agencies for assistance when the issue can be resolve on the first call. I need your assistance with the following: - Was the Due date Change "Approved"? - When will it be effective? - Was the extension approved? If so, when will the payment be due on the account? - Is it 08/05/19 or 08/11/19? - Lastly, I really would like to understand why Tyrone could not explain the process with a definitive answer. It's taken over year for Xfinity/Comcast to provide my services correctly but there seems to be with training agents. My observations are: - The agents do not know exactly how to use the resources to create a One and Done call - AHT seems to be the number one concern instead of the customer experience. - If they do not know the answer, they'll provide any answer to get the customer off the phone. - The agents will tell you quickly what they can't do verse what they can do which frustrates the customer. With the issues mention above, the end results is escalated calls and customer filing with outside agencies to get an understanding and definitive resolution.

John Northampton, MA

I’m currently in the process of moving and wanted to switch ISP. I had ATT for 8 years and felt it was the right time to move on. I called Comcast around August of 15th to schedule for wifi, cable, and xfinity home on August 24. When the technician came, he said that because my area is new the wires aren’t fully activated until August 30th and so I have to reschedule. Okay, fair enough I’ll wait another week if i means I get better internet and cable. So I scheduled for September 4th. Today, I called back to add 2 security cameras to the package. Everything went smoothly until I hung up the phone. I got a notification from xfinity saying my appointment had been changed again to September 13. This was done without me knowing and my consent. I’ve been trying to call back and get an explanation for the last 4 hours and all they could tell me was “we’re sorry, we can’t do anything so deal with it.” For a first time customer this whole experience has been incredibly frustrating. I’m disappointed because I was looking forward to using xfinity. Now I will probably have to get back to att because I don’t think I can wait another week. Is there anything I can do?

Chelsea West Springfield, MA

On demand often stops working many times right in the middle of the show or movie being watched. Oh but you can resume watching in a few hours so don’t worry :| They offer a package with x channels and networks that you’d expect to get while you are in a contract paying your bills. Nope! Xfinity will remove any network in your “package” at anytime and move it into the package above yours. The internet is horrible and every time we upgrade or upgrade equipment it seems to get worse. Back to on demand... you better watch the shows soon after they air. Random shows with in a series are not viewable or only viewable for a short period of time before removed. You may be able to watch a show on demand for months... next day you have to pay for them because they are no longer aired in a format in you package. It’s all b.s! Xfinity ‘s a scummy company with shady and often times just unethical tendencies.

Anonymous Lincoln Park, MI

It has been 3-4 months of constant arguing with Comcast over my services. I pay my bill, but the service is not provided. I pay for 125mb and only receive 30ish. They try to charge $70 to investigate the issue, they try to re-charge for resending a tech out after the first one failed to resolve the issue, the refuse to credit the account for lost time, they are THE WORST. Finally, after 3 months they agree to close my account for $90. I argue the charge considering I did not have services to begin with. After weeks of arguing they finally waive the $90 and close my account. However, I was credited money (after 4 months of arguing with many many agents who are very rude) and now I am told I will not get the credit until the equipment is returned. Otherwise, I will not get a credit and they will turn me into collections. I was disgusted with their constant calling (daily) to receive the equipment, but they did not respond with such haste and persistence to fix my services. So, I finally turn in the equipment, but now they will not credit me my money. I have spoken to another 5 agents and argued with them all. Finally, I get to "Escalation" for the individual to be extremely rude and state they will not offer me another credit. which, they never provided the original credit....so???? Then they state they can escalate the call for a manager to contact me Weds-Fri, but something felt wrong. So, I call back and the next agent informs me that noone is going to call me because noone notated a follow-up call. So, now they have taken my money, refused to provide the services, tried to charge me to cancel, finally cancelled, then threatened me with collections, then refused to provide the credit they owed me for services not provided.

Stephanie Hialeah, FL

I have been comcast customer for more than 2 years unfortunately I had to move to another home and because of the new area Comcast doesn’t has service to my new house. I had a really bad experience with Comcast since I want to continue with their service but they don’t want to install the service to my house because is a “new area” but is not, this new house has been build since 2016 and the condominium next to my has their service. Now Comcast is penalizing me beucause I cancelled the contract but is not true they make cancelled because they don’t want to install the service in my new house. I really don’t recommend to anyone used Comcast since they lie to you just to get service witht them. They have horrible customer service.

JR Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I live in Palm Beach Gardens and had Comcast for last 6 years. They keep on increasing my bill it had gone as high as $200 + for the basic package, Cable, Internet & Phone. I finally pull the plug and went with the Internet option only and got myself a good Netgear cable modem. First 2 months went just fine, and then the internet service went from bad to worst. I would lose the service for hours at a time, I called & called and called and made all attempts to have this issue corrected. Since I work from home, it created a huge problem, as of now they haven’t been able to find out why the HFC (Hybrid Fiber-Coaxial) fiber optic node keeps on dropping at their end….

Valerie A Garcia Lake Wales, FL

Looking for advice I am at a loss.....Comcast CS was completely a waste of time. Below I will explain....yes, I am unHAPPY. But called 3 different days and still have nothing resolved..... If you are happy with your current service don't let the rep's lie to you because they will. 27 days ago I was completely happy with Internet only. I should have just kept that plan. I let a customer service rep and her boss talk me into adding cable.....HUGE MISTAKE. They LIED to get their commissions. SURPRISE. So I call to complain and see what can be done.....3 hrs. and 3 reps later absolutely nothing. People don't respect you....just a commission. I was LIED to not misled two two reps. The 1st female rep said that she could get me a yr. of STARZ for free. When I said that I would think about it and call back the 2nd rep. told me that I would get all paid channels for 30 days free. I agreed and he also told me that if I wasn't satisfied call back within 30 days and cancel service---go back to my original plan with no cost to me......free for 30 days. RISK FREE nothing to pay if not completely satisfied....lie. Everything I was told was a lie. Tried to call back and cancel cable to see what was going to be offered......before change was paying $55.00 for internet ONLY......now 27 days later it is $80.00 NO NO NO. So after fighting and explaining situation....canceled everything. NO CABLE NO INTERNET. I am shocked that a company would do business like this.

gwerderich Bartlett, IL

Hello I have been a Comcast subscriber for 19 years. Recently I called their retention department to see if I could reduce my $107 a month tv bill. The agent came back after asking what channels I used most. I stated CNN and MSNBC ESPN and a couple of others such as TNN for movies. She told me they could reduce my bill to $73 by eliminating the regional sports network. I said go for it that would still give me the stations I used. The next business day I turned on TV and was only able to pick up the very basic channels which actually are available for free with a regular antenna. I called retention again, I talked to another lady who said I was getting what I requested. untrue. I then asked to go back to what I had previously. She told me that it would cost $108 to go back to what I was paying 107 before. I said why? she said that's it. I told her then to cancel all Comcast. I filled out their ssurveys that came the next day, bviously giving them a zero rating. The next day I received a call from a New department that trys to determine why I quit. After nice polite long conversation, the gentleman tried allegedly to call retention to see if I could get lower rate to come back in. The answer was no that was the lowest rate I could get. Paying 73 for stations that you can get over the air on antenna is ridiculous. I was a loyal, never changing customer for over 19 years which they acknowledged. What a way to treat someone. If you get treated like this, tell them you wont use any of their subsidy stations that Exfinity owns, no matter what system you use.

Michelle New Haven, CT

I have had a terrible experience with comcast. I am simply trying to transfer ownership of the comcast account to my roommate. All other transfers like gas and electric were easy. Comcast not only makes you notarize a form but has a completely inadequate customer help system. I called to cancel my account and have submitted the notarized forms but am still getting billing charges. When I followed up, the sales representative was unable to assess the problem because the people who handle transfers are in another department and he was not able to transfer me or get direct answers. He asked me to wait three more business days and I've waited five. Still no word from comcast, no confirmation of the forms I submitted (except after I called and waited on hold for 30minutes), just more emails saying I need to submit forms that I already submitted, that I need to make payments that should have been canceled or transferred, and no one that has the capacity to resolve this issue. I do not blame the customer service employees who have attempted to help. It's really a problem with higher management that customer service employees do not have the capacity to deliver help and with a chaotic internal system for being inept at resolving simple transfers of ownership.

Will Fishers, IN

Your customer service is full of people that don't do what they say they are going to do and the service itself is pathetic. I got service installed March 2nd, as of June 25th I still have yet to have my cable buried and have had god awful service ever since. After what will soon be 4 technician visits, and over half a dozen phone calls requesting for my line to be buried, nothing has changed except for me getting a $10 credit on my account. My internet drops, tv freezes, and I'm that guy in the neighborhood with the wire draped across his yard. I have been told on 5 separate occasions that I have a burial scheduled, then today was told the only one that has ever been scheduled is for July 18th, and it could be two weeks after that. That would mean it takes over 5 months just to get a cable buried. I do not want to talk to customer service, I do not want to talk to a supervisor, I want a manager or someone from corporate headquarters. This is beyond unacceptable.

Bruce, 98275

Service is usually good they have a few problems with a certain channel and at times with there equipment. They send people out to trouble shoot the problems but end up replacing there equipment or try to sell you short on having you buy into a different package. They never will resolve the issues they have, even at the highest level of there company.

Joseph Hasty Monroe, GA

I recently dropped xfinity tv due to its outrageous hidden fees. We wanted to keep our internet and phone with them. On May 28 I asked for the changes to go in effect whenever our billing cycle ended on June 5. A few days later I saw that they were still charging us for cable, I called their customer service and was told, even though our services changed at the end of billing cycle on the 5th, they put the amounts in three days before that on the 2nd and therefore could not change it until the next billing cycle, in which we will be reimbursed. This makes no sense to me and hate that I'm be charge $100 more than I was told it have to pay, only because everything is automated.

Dani Versailles, IN

Would put -10 stars if I could. Xfinity has BY FAR the worst customer service out of any company I have ever dealt with. Not only do they TELL YOU what kind of bundle you are going to have, but they will coerce you into agreeing to something that benefits them and gets you stuck on a contract with them. I have been ASSURED by multiple CSR's that certain things were taken care of yet my account or bill doesn't change to what i asked it to be and when I called again I was told that it would make my bill higher and that there was nothing sent for me to sign. Yet I was told by other employees that it was taken care of. I feel i am being completely taken advantage of by Xfinity and will refuse to pay my bill or deal with them anymore if they do not step off of their podium to understand what I am asking them to do instead of making assumptions and trying to tell me what is best for me. Absolutely pathetic!

Walter Atlanta, GA

Worst experience I ever had.. I was sent the router in the mail for self installation come to find out the box didn’t work and I had to schedule a $70 installation fee which wasn’t until a week later.. when the day finally arrives they tell me no installation was ever scheduled.. on top of them constantly tryin to up me bill price sayin the system says something completely different from the confirmation email they sent me.. all this within the first week of me joining a service I never got to use.. and when I try to cancel the service I was told it was already canceled the day I scheduled the installation.. I will never use Comcast ever... still have to 4 weeks to get my deposit back

Wesley Godfrey Spring, TX

I called in to cancel my services because of the apartment complex I’m moving to has a contract with AT&T. I explained to the representative of why I was canceling my services and she told me well I can help you cancel your services but it will be a $10 fee per service for the remainder of the contract I signed up for. I don’t see how you can legally charge a customer fees for canceling a service where you don’t provide service. I never really had a problem with my service, after this experience I will never return back to this company for any reason in future if this how they treat their customers.

Cynthia Weir Brandon, MS

Comcast has been charging me for a device that they removed from my home about 3 to 4 years ago after it stopped working. I have been calling for years trying to get this device removed from my account and a full credit issued. Every time I called I would be on the phone for hours, transferred around, lose the connection, get busy signals while on hold and would have to start over calling again. I was told time after time that the issue would be resolved and a credit given. A few weeks ago when I finally exploded about this issue Comcast finally decided that the device would be removed from my account but my credit would only be for the past four months. Comcast is now part of a cover up regarding all my calls for the past few years and they are saying they only see evidence of my calls about this issue beginning on May 19, 2019 when I have been calling for years. Someone has apparently deleted all the comments regarding my calls prior to May 19th. My mistake by not putting everything in writing or email. They owe me a credit of approximately $300 that I will never see. But of course they will never see me as a customer again. Switching to CSpire in a few days and I had been a Comcast customer for over 20 years. Please don't choose Comcast if you have any other option.

Troy Washington Adrian, MI

Zero stars on recommendation this company is the biggest joke and rip off ever they make you false promises and overcharge customers one rep will tell you one thing and when you get your bill it will be more then promised and when you call to get it straight their number one thing is always we dont see any notations on account..my husband was a comcast customer for years but will be going elsewhere after man broken promises, overcharges on bill, ect...pay close attention to these people and pay close attention to your bill before you finally catch they have overcharged your account cause they do not provide customer service as promised

Nicole B Des Plaines, IL

The interaction I just had was beyond ridiculous with Steven G. I waited over 2 weeks to get a call from an escalationrep, and had nothing done for me in regards to the pricing I was promised 2.5+ weeks ago. After I indicated the frustration over what I was promised, no notes from rep, no call back from them, calling an additional 3 times and getting disconnected after sitting on long holds and having to repeat that process, finally speaking to someone on a 4th call (over several hours) and getting a price that is $30 more than promised plus taxes/fees, requesting a higher supervisor, being promised a call back numerous times, numerous emails, and having this "escalation" rep call during the work day which I previously advised numerous times I needed a call after 5pm, calling him back again sitting on hold to be told he logged out early, and then waiting an additional 5 days for him to even respond back to the messages and emails I've sent. For this I'm told my time is worth a 1 time credit of $20. He also told me he didn't return my call because he's very busy. That's what you tell a customer that's been waiting over 2 weeks for a call back?? I requested to speak to his supervisor and was told he doesn't have one. I want to speak to someone about this. This is not how you treat a customer who has had this account for 2+ years and had prior service with you for several years. Then he says you can save $10 with auto pay/paperless billing. Had he taken the time to actually review my account, he would see that this is already on my account. His cocky response was well there you're now at $160 + taxes/fees.

Debbie Gunther Centreville, VA

I have had a lot of different cable companies throughout the years but Comcast is the absolute worst when it comes to customer service. I was trying to reach someone at Comcast to discuss my 88 year old Mother’s service and it is impossible to reach an actual person if you do not know the account number. I tried calling as new service using the phone number on their website, after waiting 45 minutes listening to music, I get an automated voice saying “this phone number is no longer in service, please call 1-800-Comcast. So I hung up and called 1-800-Comcast. After over 1 hour of waiting, the automated voice comes on and says , “this number is no longer in service, please call 1-800-Comcast!” I then called back and when the automated voice came on again, I kept hitting 0 multiple times. Every time I started to hear the automated voice, I kept hitting 0. After hitting the 0 approximately 30 times, I was final put through to an agent. Totally unacceptable!