Comcast Xfinity TV Logo

Comcast Xfinity TV

8.9

Judith Archibald Decatur, GA

I have been a Comcast customer for the past 15 years off and on steadily for about the past six years. I am very sad to be writing this review. The service has turned from very good even excellent to horrible now. I started being there Customer because the customer service was at one point impeccable now that is horrible as well. They are about to turn my service off on the 29th for non-payment I keep calling to try to explain to them that they lost my account then they trying to charge me for an account that they lost it's just a whole big mix up that they won't help me fix but they want me to pay hundreds and hundreds of dollars for service that doesn't work please advise ASAP.

KCS Dublin, CA

We have used Comcast services for years, including both residential and business. Lately, we are closing down our business and they said there is a 3 year contract. Termination requires 60 day notice and 75% penalty of the remaining. Two years ago when we moved to this site, they told us that the old contract can not be carried over so we started a new one. They do not have competitors here for high speed internet services. Hope 5G wireless services will be available as soon as possible so we don't have to use Comcast anymore. Their service department has no intention to maintain a long term relationship with local customers. They have no sympathy for people who have been using their services for years. Since the service is so poor that I warn them I will be terminating my residential service too. Their answer is "It is your choice!!"

Muriel Lindenbaum Boca Raton, FL

So far 4 techs have come to my house. Fixed my distorted picture and left. When I put on my TV, the screen was all black. Called again, and 2nd one came to my house. Showed me how to use the remote for sensor and left. When I put on the TV, I had hesitations in the sound when someone was speaking. A 3rd tech was supposed to come on 4/11/ between 1 and 3, and at 3:15 called comcast, "maybe running late" no call until 4:30 .told him if he can fix it on the outside, o.k. but I have another apptment. Never came back. Called Comcast and made apptment for 4/23. If this isn't insane, frustrating, aggravating, disgusting people who say they are tech men, working for a company who doesn't give l care of their customers, I don't what is. You should be out of business as far as I'm concerned. You are stunningly incompetent and no way recommendable in any way shape or form.

Jazlynn Allen

Long story short, we cancelled service because they didn't provide services to my new house (although they did provide service to nearby homes). There was a lot of confusion over the phone so I went into a Comcast service center to cancel. I did not sign anything, and it took ten minutes to cancel. She said "okay you are cancelled and good to go". No mention of any charges. Again, I signed nothing at that date, and got a receipt that showed NO CHARGES. Then a couple weeks later I got a charged $130 for early termination. Called to discuss. First lady just hung up on me because she didn't want to deal with it. Second guy had me on hold for more than 45 minutes while he "discussed with his service team to figure out a way to help me". Then said "I am still working on it. I will call you back personally tonight or tomorrow." Half a week later, and still haven't got a call back. Seriously, will NEVER use again. DON'T recommend. Stay as far away from this backwards scam business as you can.

CeeCee League City, TX

Let me just say they are fine until for some uncontrollable reason you have to cancel.........I'm talking go out of business for one of my stores and sold the other store....and they will NOT let me out of my contracts even though I've been a paying customer for YEARS!! And still a customer on two other accounts. Just Wrong! They also overcharged me due to a clerical error and after four months and hours of phone calls, I still have not gotten my money nor have they called me back on ANY of the numerous times they said they would. My last call they said they credited somebody else's account and couldn't help me. What??

Mark Philadelphia, PA

Trying to understand their channel lineup and how it lines up with their rate schedule is an exercise in incomprehensibility. You cannot possibly determine what you are getting for your money and after they start adding on taxes and surcharges, you will need to take out a loan for service. The price list starts with the lowest cost and most limited channel lineups so you have to add more and more service options to get any of the good channels even before you get to the taxes and other surcharges. No thanks, comcast. I think I will hook up a computer to the TV and live with what is available over the internet.

Mick Leach Orange Park, FL

I have never experienced a company so good at avoiding problems that they create. After finally admitting they had made a mistake on my bill I still have not seen a refund after 7 months. You cannot talk with the same person twice and there are never any supervisors available to talk to. Of coarse, they cannot get calls back to the person you just talked to because they do not have extensions. I have been told on 4 different occasions that I would get a call back and have not gotten even 1 back. Now that Xfinity has dragged their feet so long taking care of the over billing issue (which is still unresolved) I am paying even more for the service. Xfinity is the master at giving you the run-around to avoid having to deal with you personally. I have literally spent hours on the phone trying to get a over billing issue taken care of and even though they admit overcharging me they say someone will call me back and it never happens. This is by far, the worst customer service I have ever had to deal with.

SayNoToXfinity Fort Lauderdale, FL

I would give a minus 7 stars if it were a choice. Had no choice but to choose a rating so I could post here. Xfinity SUCKS - goes out at least 2-4x's every 24 hours, takes long to reset. Sometimes there's no response at all for the reset - command freeze. have to unplug and start over. Signed up Dec. 2018 and not one day has gone by without some kind of interruption. Hate their GUIDE - horrible to read from a distance and sometimes fuzzy. On Demand takes a hike in the middle of watching and here comes the reset or what they call update. They update and some things get changed around...you constantly have to figure out the new crap... The cost is way to high for the lack of consistency and quality. Customer service always wants to send a tech, say no and by some Xfinity miracle they diagnose and fix the problem over the phone...tech to home is a another rip off - they charged me $60.00 to repair THEIR XFINITY faulty equipment problem, do sloppy work, don't clean up after themselves and if you suggest something, they look at u like u have 3 heads...DON'T GET XFINITY - it's the WORST.

Steve Nashville, TN

First, the employee at the Nashville store did not give me the total price for the cable/internet package. After deciding the following day to set up service, fees for DVR, Hd,regional sports fee increasing the monthly bill by $29 per month. This after I specifically ask if the amount was complete for the service and would always be the same in our initial discussion. Secondly, we discuss moving our cell phones from ATT and were advised our installment plans had to be paid off. I did that to the tune of $380 for the 3 phones and went back in to Xfinity to port the numbers and get new SIM cards. Then we were told, the phones we have can not be transferred because they can only be used with ATT, so we would need to buy new phones to set up service. I spoke to several customer service representatives by phone with Xfinity who did not know this, but after I explained, they researched and found it was in fact the case. $180 of the $380 were credits ATT would have applied to me if I had not paid off the installments. Needless to say we are not Xfinity customers.

Larry Sassmann Eatontown, NJ

I recently upgraded after being a customer for over 2 years. My contractual agreement was up and I had had some issues , but Cablevision was not in my area. I had tv and internet issues continually and getting someone on the phone is a major job, when you do it’s a long shot to get someone speaking good English. Many issues happened over and over and a rep told me the service was better if I upgraded . I looked into what extra I would get and decided to upgrade , being told I had a month to go back . I called and found out it was the 32nd day and no one would help . I decided to cancel my service and was told I’d have a 200.00 dollar cancellation fee. Totally surprised, I said I’ve been over 2 years and 4 months and my “agreement” was complete after 2 years. Their response was that I entered a “new” contract when I upgraded. I don’t recall having been told that originally. The service , trying to reach them, and having issues settled on a timely basis had been horrible. I will let everyone I speak to be made aware of the issues that occurred !

Daniel Scherer St Louis, MO

Absolutely terrible customer service. They are not knowledgeable enough to fix even the most basic issues. There is also no way to stay in touch with a single customer service rep so if you need to call back, you basically have to start over completely with what is most likely a very incompetent person who has a very low likelihood of actually being able to help. The reps also love to pass you off to a different department because they are unable to help so you end up getting passed off multiple times while trying to fix a problem because no one is truly able to help. My average phone call with customer service ends up being 45 min to an hour with a majority of that time being on hold as I get transferred to a separate department. This quality of customer service is unacceptable.

Balance Seeker Nokomis, FL

Over my 15 + years with Comcast I have had many (many) billing issues with Comcast. I've always been able to resolve them but only with a considerable amount of persistence and investment of time. Recently they initiated a 'collection' on an account that was closed nearly 12 months ago when I sold my home in IL. I was told that because I had a 2nd account with them in FL that there would not be an early termination fee. I never received a past due notice on this closed account and only because I have a 'credit monitoring' service was I aware this had been initiated. This irresponsible action caused a negative impact on my credit (which is above 800). In attempting to resolve the issue with Comcast I was told it was taken care of but they could not (would not) confirm this in writing. They disconnected 2 of the 4 calls I placed to resolve the matter during which I invested over 2 hours. Their reps in the Phillipines lied to me on 2 occassions, they transferred me to not working Comcast support numbers, they told me the matter was resolved and gave me 'bogus' confirmation numbers. Once again a large investment of my time in attempting to resolve "system issues' that exist within Comcast. Only time will tell whether this issues has been resolved as was confirmed by their "Real Time Escalation" department. Hopefully it will resolve with written notice in a timely manner and not linger on for near a year with a surprise notice that my credit worthiness has been further affected.

Esther Pittsburgh, PA

This is the worst company to ever deal with. They literally find ways to weasel u out of money. When my contract ended, I specifically asked not to be put in another contract. I call to cancel my account because I’m moving only to find out that I’m in another contract which makes no sense since I’m paying a lot more (I usuallay pay more when u re not under a contract). So now they are charging a termination fee for a contract I didn’t know I was under. The person I spoke to was also very rude. This is probably the fourth time I have had to deal with their poor customer service. It seems that everyone that works for xfinity is miserable

Todd Acworth, GA

If I could give negative stars I would. Comcast/Xfinity is the most incompetent company I have ever dealt with in over 41 years alive. I recently moved my Xfinity cable and internet service from an apt to a house and I have had nothing but problems. The first 2 months of service at the apt were generally fine. The day I moved my equipment my internet would not connect. Comcast tried to force me into paying $70 for a tech to come out and troubleshoot the issue. They determined the issue was with their equipment and I still had to call them to get the $70 credited (I told them I was not paying it regardless). Then things worked fine for a couple days and all of a sudden our DVR started skipping, freezing up, and eventually we lost all access to DVR service. I called and got a message that there was a known issue and it would be fixed by 9pm (2 hrs). FIVE days later it finally was fixed. Then unsolicited, a tech came out to the box near our house and turned off our internet... no notification from Xfinity and the tech didnt even talk to us when he was onsite. We called up Xfinity and they couldn't explain why our internet stopped working and were not willing to have a tech look at the issue until the next day. When a tech came out he said the internet was intentionally disconnected due to some kind of signal interference. He admitted that the first tech should have explained to us what was going on, but even the upper level Supervisor we spoke with couldn't explain the situation. If this wasn't enough, prior to this we spoke with Xfinity home services and the girl we spoke to gave us one name on the phone but then sent us am email from a different email, with a 3rd different name on the email signature. Same person with 3 different names... what? To make it worse this same person emailed us pricing for some equipment and then immediately said she couldn't honor that pricing. In addition, without approval from us, she changed our current plan, which reset our contract term. One other issue we had was when we scheduled a tech to come out to our house to evaluate some Xfinity services/equipment and the never showed up or called us to say they weren't coming. We have been at this location for 18 days and have had no service, or interrupted service, for at least half of that time. The customer service reps and Supervisors feed you bs answers and excuses on top of lies when you call them. Not a single person with this company is competent at their job and quite frankly I dont know how the even manage to be capable enough to breath on their own. DO NOT USE Comcast/Xfinity no matter what. You have been warned.

“Easy to transfer services” – as advertised. Portland, OR

“Easy to transfer services” – as advertised. This is a short version of my rant of Comcast because complaints doesn’t work with Comcast. They’re big and I’m one person, get the idea? OK, nothing has been easy with Comcast for the past 10+ years of service but this past experience with them was over the top. So I had to share. In December, my 2-year contract with them was up and my price rocketed, so as usual I call them, happens every two years. They put me in a “new deal” but this time I told them I will be moving in January. The representative said, “OK no problem it’ll be the same when you move”. Then I called back roughly 3 weeks later to notify my move date, which was two weeks before I had to vacate my house. This representative also went through and have me sign a “new deal” with my new address. I told her I already did that but she said it has to be a new contract. OK, sure! This past two instances I asked for my bill to be pro-rated so I can pay. She said it’ll take around 24 hours. NOPE, it didn’t happen. So then I called back few days later to delay my move date by two days, done! I also asked why they didn’t change my bill. She couldn’t answer, transferred me to another person. That person explained that it has to wait til the next billing cycle, FINE. The bill was never pro-rated so I just paid the whole balance because I didn’t want to have to call again. Two days before I moved (original moving date) my service got SHUT OFF. I called and got the Philippines call center (they denied it was out of the country) and they did some basic stuff but ended up couldn’t help me. The woman asked me to hold then I was transferred to someone from Portland, OR, which is where I live. This person was super nice walked me through the whole thing saying that it was coded wrong. Spent TWO hours on the phone (skipped dinner) trying to get my internet and TV back. I thought she took ownership of the whole problem and helped me. Maybe she can help my parents, who will move into the house I’m leaving, to set up internet for them. She then agreed to call back the next day at 7pm to do it. NOPE! She didn’t call back. (I did ask for her number but they don’t give out numbers). After waiting for half an hour I called in to start new service for them. AGAIN, I got someone from out of the country. He kept confusing my old service with the new service I was trying to start. He kept on going over the plan and I told him I need to explain to him what is going on. He then got frustrated and said I cannot help you. So then I hung up with him and called back. This next person was very helpful. He actually listened to what I’m saying instead of talking about me. He gotten all the way to sign contract, turning on the service, but internet didn’t work. He then transferred me to tech support. The lady was helpful for about a minute but she was in such a rush she just told me that she’ll send out service then hung up on me. Luckily, for some odd reason it worked. OK. So, the day they went out to do new home set up for my new house was okay. I wasn’t home but my wife told me the guy was very throughout and nice. The work he did was great. However, when I get home I found out they didn’t configure Showtime (they promised 3 months free). At this point, I was so sick of it I told my wife to call in. She called in and they said she’s not on the account (she was on there at the last house). I THEN call them to put her on so she can deal with it. When I called in they confused my service with my dad’s (old house) service. I’m super frustrated because at the beginning I asked everyone that there are TWO DIFFERENT SERVICES with two different phone numbers. I think until this day when I call in with my personal cell phone, they still pull up the other account. I’m very exasperated and tired for dealing with them. I’m hoping and waiting for another fast internet provider to come into the area so I can switch and start fresh. I’m willing to break contract and pay fees so that I don’t have to deal with their “excellent customer service” anymore. This will not make a difference but at least I can get it out of my system…. until the next time I call them. In conclusion, “easy to transfer services” equals about 10+ phone calls, 4+ transfers, forever frustrations, and whole lot of hours wasted on the phone. They won’t just let you talk to someone until you go through their queue. BUT there’s no queue for my situation.

Ashley Benjamin Rockmart, GA

The most horrible experience ever! The worst customer service, they do not care about customer service they are rude and inconsiderate. After being a paying customer for over 5 years we moved, while our house is being built we do not need Comcast as the place we are staying has it- we agreed to suspend the service or place it on a hold paying $8 a month per tv/internet/ XFINITY home . Then they try to call and tell us that we have to pay $40 a mont even if we aren’t using the cameras I told them no I stated that was ridiculous being that we own the cameras and don’t need monitoring they told us they would fix it and call us back if they had any issues then I get notification that I need to return my equipment that my service was not placed on a hold but was CANCELED. I call speak to customer service she basically told me oh well, nothing we can do now sorry. We will never return to Comcast. It’s sad when you lose good, paying customers because your customer service reps are inadequate at their jobs and careless about customers.

Berta Arlington Heights, IL

I am a first time Comcast Xfinity Customer, and I cannot tell you the horrible customer service and headache I have endured within one week of starting my service with this provider. Upon starting my services, I was charged the initiation fee of $50.00 twice on 1/10/19. As I checked my bank statement on 1/14/19 I noticed I was charged a $50.00 fee twice. I then called customer service where the representative told me that "an investigation" was to take place and they gave me a ticket number and stated that I would be called within 1-3 business days. A week later, 1/21/19 - I called customer service to get a status on the so-called investigation. They could not provide me any information at this time, and I was told that "if" I was really charged twice that I should settle the dispute with my bank. I provided comcast via the fax machine a copy of my bank statement. It was a waste of my time as they had clearly not reviewed it at all!!!!! Not to mention, when speaking the representative I was then told I signed up for a 24 month contract, without my knowledge! My contract was to be a 12-month contract as I only have a 12 month lease at the residence that I am staying at. CUSTOMER BEWARE! THIS COMPANY ATTEMPTS TO TRY TO FOOL YOU AT EVERY CORNER! I WILL NEVER USE THIS SERVICE PROVIDER EVER AGAIN and will tell everyone that I know about the absolute disgusting customer service this company provides. Better use HULU-TV or any other provider. I expect a phone call or follow-up today.

Melissa G. Romeoville, IL

This is probably the worst experience I have ever had.. 1st when I called on monday January 7th on an issue the guy decided to wipe out my security system like i never had it. Which mind you ended up being a 3 hour call.. so not happy 2. Set up for a tech to come to my home today between 8-11am only to get a call from a rep at 8am (Chicago time) to say they called off and would need to reschedule.. SO NOT HAPPENING.. I stopped the lady in what she was saying and told her they better get someone else here today as it was my only day off.. 3. Tech arrived (time window 3 to 5pm) re did the security and messed with the internet ALL WHICH IS NOT WORKING STILL.. At this point I dont even want to call your number and deal with the rudest reps that I had to deal with on 1/7/19 as something will be screwed up even more only to have another tech come out and be charge WHICH WILL NOT HAPPEN. once my contract is up i will be looking for another carrier with this ordeal

Elaine Fitzgerald Pompano Beach, FL

Just found out that my small hotel has never had HBO since we signed up with Comcast's Hospitality program in 2013, yet they have charged us all along for HBO for the past five years. While I insisted to Comcast that we did not have HBO, they insisted we did, but they would not tell me what channel because they said it's a different channel in different areas. Today when I complained again, they finally figured out that they had installed the wrong equipment that does not allow HBO access. To add insult to injury, they won't refund us except for the past three months! Where is CEO Bryan Roberts when we need him? This horrible company does not allow associates to do the right thing and compensate for the full actual loss, when they know Comcast is at fault. SO MAD!!! Could go into a tirade on all of the unbelievable Comcast problems we've had. I could certainly teach Bryan Roberts how to improve customer experience and save his own company a ton of money. They mess up so often that their entire team and every department has to do everything 3-4 times before getting anything right. How expensive is that! No wonder they want to wrongfully keep my money when they are losing money operationally like a sieve.

Brigid Ohara Indianapolis, IN

So ive had comcast for 13 years. Why you ask? Not real sure. But i wont any longer. So i typically pay like $340 to $500 a month for ny service. I ask the "manager" Nate to grant a 4 day extension. Nate tells me he cannot assist. Mind you that is 4 days past my due date. I explained to Nate that i typically pay like 500 a month. Nate says he cant help. My reply to him was so you would prefer to lose a customer as i will go to AT&T. Nates response "im sorry to lose you" now i am a manager of a call center for a company. If one of my agents or co-managers ever just dismissed a customer...you would not have a job. Customer service is completely non-existent with this company. How do you stay in business? Anyway, thanks again for the lack of assistance. At&t is coming Wednesday!! They were so nice!!

Kevin Saint Paul, MN

Xfinity Comcast TV and Internet Service. I don't think this company could be more incompetent if they tried. Here’s a partial list of what I’ve dealt with just in the past two weeks with them. - Our bill went up as it does every year so my wife called to see if we could get a better price through any current promotions. Instead the slimy sales person actually downgraded our service package to a lower level on TV and internet and charged us more! -I had to call and get it fixed but they still wouldn’t give us the same package and discounts we had in the past. Every year you have to play their stupid game and call and beg for new discounts and promotions as they jack up their prices for the same unreliable service. -Then the typical service problems started. TV channels froze up or were unavailable even though we were paying for them. So they sent out a new box which had some type of glitch so they needed to send out a technician to fix. I stayed home for an entire Saturday waiting for the technician to show up and they never came. I called to see what happened and they said someone was able to fix it remotely so they cancelled the technician. No One bothered to call and tell me that!! -While the technician was here he discovered that the genius who thought he fixed things remotely actually disabled our extra tv box and put in a new charge for two DVRs. Then the emails started coming in telling me I had to approve the new additional charges for an extra DVR that I didn’t order or have! -I can’t even begin to tally the amount of time and energy I have wasted and the amount of frustration endured by myself and family. Do not do business with this awful, incompetent, unethical company!! I would give them zero stars but that wasn't an option

Priya Philadelphia, PA

Comcast Xfinity is the worst. If I could rate them with zero stars, I would. I have tried numerous times to figure out why I have all these extra charges. My bill last month increased by 50% without any warning. When I called customer service, a woman rudely claimed it was written on my bill. When I proceeded to inquire where it was listed, she looked at my bill to only realize it was not on there. She told me she would make an edit. This past month, my bill has gone up yet again. I tried calling comcast 3 times and after going through the terrible automated system, I was disconnected 3 times. Comcast has the worst service, charges you extra without notifying you, and has horrendous customer service.

Shiela Fernandina Beach, FL

I have been a loyal Comcast customer for decades. It is the only internet and TV service I've had, and up until recently I have always praised this company; but not any longer. When I sold my apartment house, we transferred the Comcast account to the new owner so as not to interrupt TV and WiFi service to tenants. Then I wanted to set up Comcast at my new address and continue to receive service- including important email to my comcast.net address. October 3rd the account was transferred to the new owner and my comcast.net account was no longer viable - anywhere. My account disappeared and emails ceased. A Comcast customer service rep tried to reestablish my account but spelled my name incorrectly and my new account with my misspelled name became my new and permanent user name and email address which meant I received no emails. Over the past 86 days, I have spent hundreds of hours on the phone, opening multiple tickets and being catapulted to numerous escalations with no success. I even tried appealing to folks behind the counter at the local Comcast store but this issue was beyond their zone of influence. Since October 3rd I have been consumed by this mess. This morning's phone call to Comcast started at 11 am. It is now 7:11 pm on December 27th. The problem has finally been rectified but not without serious trauma to my sanity. The Tier two rep offered $2 compensation for my trouble.

Very disappointed customer Absecon, NJ

Comcast Xfinity is the worst,I've been A LOYAL Customer since 1993,every since Hurricane Sandy I've been having problems with my service going days with no service at ALL, my bill is over $200 A month and I'm not getting my services that I'm paying for, so after The Hurricane they sent a Tech out to fix my services, and 2 bills later I get on my statement that I halft to pay extra for the the past months that I had their modem and router,whereas I've ALWAYS had my own modem & router so I wouldn't have to pay xtra,so the Tech took mine and left theirs,and nobody know what happened to mine, they've written up tickets and I've yet to have been replaced with my equipment, and I've even had a representative tell me that they're out dated by now and I can go to best buy and by something that will make my bill lower,anyway off the equipment, I still have problems with my service to the point whereas I finally reached out to the Corporate Office and was introduced to Sean,and after sending a Tech out a few different times and me not having NO service at ALL,I nrernet,phone or T.V,he calls me back and tells me that the problem is the outside wires and give him a few weeks to get the wires outside fixed because it's certain steps that needed to be taken, and then he'd prorate me for ALL of my lost services, we'll I gave him over a month and I called and left a message letting him know that instill having the same problem, I can't watch a complete movie without my service getting interrupted, I've been leaving Sean In Corporate messages for the pastv4 or more months with NO RESPONSE,so last week I get a letting saying that they was going to send me a New modem because the one I have is being recalled, so I hook it up today and I get no service AT ALL AGAIN, so I call Xfinity for the Representative to tell me that she can send a Tech out but I'm going to be responsible for the $59.99,I finally got that waived and they won't be out until tomorrow so here I go again with NO SERVICES AT ALL,I'm disabled and stuck in the home with no SERVICES, thank God I have a cell phone or I'll be in big trouble, so I leave another message for Sean In Corporate, and decide to try and reach someone else in Corporate, I should have tried that months ago, but was still hoping to hear from Sean,anyway the young lady in Corporate pulled my complaint up and it said Sean closed my case in March,I'm wondering how when I'm still having the same problem, and she goes on to say that Sean had nothing in his records about Crediting me for ALL of my lost services, so I was told today I was going to be Assigned someone else in Corporate I'm praying that I'll be able to UPDATE THIS REVIEW with something positive,if I could have left a ZERO I would have

Frank N Round Lake, IL

I’m tired of companies like xfinity/Comcast only valuing new customers and not longtime or current customers. Every year after my “promotion” ends, my bill skyrockets! I always make that yearly call to resolve it. I’m usually offered another similar slightly more expensive alternative. This time I wanted to down grade to internet only 25 Mbs for $19.99. I checked my address on the website and it’s available for new customers. I then called and asked if I can get it. I was blind transferred to the retention department. I was told that it is not available and they wished it was. I responded that it is absolutely available and I verified it was. They just don’t want to give me the offer. She finally stated it’s only for new customers. I then asked why she can’t take good care of a longtime loyal customer. She just replied it isn’t available. I told her again that she didn’t value me there would rather me cancel then give me a new customer rate. I proceeded to cancel. After 10 minutes on the phone with AT&T I got a new plan I was happy with. I’m sure I will have the same issue in a year with them to. It’s just how crappy this industry is to their customers. I think they all need to take s lesson from progressive insurance. Offer a very reasonable price in their products and service, and reward you with discounts every year your with them.

Anthony Giammatteo New Castle, PA

I have had many times that service has gone out. But my main issue is the outrageous prices that a individual like me on a fixed income has to pay. There is no other provider accept DSL to go to in New Castle Pa. I have to pay $93 a month which includes voice. I have no home phone anymore. With just the internet without voice is more than $100. Go figure. I am going to write Gov. Tom Wolf to see if there are any other companies that may be interested in coming here to western Pa. to compete with this greedy company. With his influence maybe someone would be interested. Verizon Fios must be to big to want to set up shop in western Pa. I urge all western Pa. to write Gov. Wolf also to bring competition to western Pa. Until HALO FI sets up to bring all of us internet at a fraction of the cost which should put greedy companies like Xfinity down the tubes, maybe Gov. Wolf can help.

Ryan Scranton, PA

If I could leave 0 stars I would. This provider has been nothing but trouble for my family. We pay a lot of money for wifi that doesn’t even work, and for TV channels that keep being taken away. In the past few months we have lost several channels that we have had our entire lives, just because some cheap comcast executives want more money. I am not paying more money for TV channels that I have been watching my entire life. Our cable boxes break all the time and our local comcast store has yet to fix them. We can never get a hold of comcast and when we do, they serve no help at all. The people they send to our house to “fix” the problem have no clue what they are talking about. I think they just pick these people right off of the street. This is the WORST tv provider I have ever experienced. Absolutely awful.

Peggy Lowell, MA

I have had an ongoing issue with not receiving all of my stations with multiple error codes. This has happened multiple times when I go on vacation for two weeks or more. I pay big bucks for my monthly cable bill. Every time I schedule an appointment to have someone come to my home it somehow fixes itself. When I cancel an in house appointment the issue disappears. I’m right back to the same issue. Multiple error codes and reduced viewing channels. Is this a game Comcast is playing?? They get my high cost cable payment but only give me half the channels???? Comcast is a disgusting company!!!!!!

Alla P Haverhill, MA

The business model of this company is a scam. Everything is designed to make it absolutely horrible for the customer as far as pricing/ billing . Main goal they have is tie you to a contract where you stuck. When you initially discuss pricing you are told one thing. When you receive the bill it becomes over 25 percent more. You look it up on your website account page- different again. You call for explanations- those are sounding vague and dishonest. They keep saying - you getting a huge discount from some kind of non existing initial level. Of course- they are doing you a huge favor! I just recently had to change my plan, because my previous plan expired . All I need is an adequate internet speed and minimum tv ( but on demand included ). I was paying around 90 dollars for my old plan. When I discussed the new plan I was given the number 69,99 plus a few taxes and fees.. I was told that my new plan would be less expensive then previous one. But I loose a few features such as strimplix and something else. That still worked for me. Later on when I checked my web account page - it was saying 83 , which is still within the initial agreement . But the actual bill ended up to be 97 dollars according to my last conversation with the service representative. 69.99 plus a few small fees became 97?! Wow. Any numbers they give - do not matter, they are either pure lie or no one you talk to have no idea what they are talking about . The whole thing is disingenuous to make it as complicated as possible for you . You can be very sure-you'll be fooled one way or an other at the end as far as payments. When you talk to any representative and think that you finally get the correct information as far as your actual payment- forget it. Your bill may easily end up being 25-30 percent more. But , no worries . You are getting a 40 percent discount from something non existing and Comcast is doing you a big favor by creatively ripping you off! Comcast is a monopoly. Unfortunately the only competition - Verizon fios does not cover my area. Irony is I don't even need any tv service ( internet, YouTube , Netflix are plenty enough ). But guess what : if you order internet only ( everyone needs that today )- instead of 40 or so you pay mid 60s. Bottom line- if you have any opportunity to avoid using Comcast - stay away! And just hope that one day the market place changes and you will have the opportunity to choose between several competing providers.

Chelsea Atlanta, GA

Literally the worst customer service EVER! I’ve been a customer for years now and I have the worst problems with the customer service side of the business. Comcast does need t seem to care about their customers what so ever. They falsely advertise this idea of hassle free moving but it is comepletely immoral! I moved apartments so I wanted to transfer my service however instead they created an entirely new account and did not honor my two year contract which caused me to have a higher bill and then wrongly charged me an early termination fee which ended up on my credit almost a year later. I called to get things resolved of course they apologized and said they would remove the account before it negatively affected my credit however they were extremely careless and only removed it from 2 of the three credit bureaus and it has been almost 4 months now and the only thing they’ve done to remedy the situation is send me a refund of $22 (even though they actually owed me $142 from paying my account ahead before they wrongly closed it instead of transferring service) and continue to make empty promises. I’m still a customer of this horrid company. my credit score has dropped and the only thing they can do is say sorry. Each time I call in it’s like starting from scratch I have to explain over and over again my issues they keep saying they will fix it and continuously drop the ball. I honestly would not recommend this service to anyone. If your home or apartment has fiber I would suggest google fiber. They have amazing customer service and the prices are very comparable to Xfinity with but better services offered and higher internet speeds.

David Sedano Tacoma, WA

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THE COMCAST/XFINITY COMPANY!! Comcast tried to offer "quick tv" and even though I declined; they added that to my account, raising my monthly payment. I was paying $79/month for 60 MBps (on their website specifies $39.99). When I tried to terminate the "quicktv" (added WITHOUT MY CONSENT) they said my monthly internet payment would only go up! They kept saying that it was a promotional bundle offer (KEEP IN MIND THAT I HAD SUBSCRIBED/CONTRACT WITH ONLY INTERNET AND DECLINED THEIR QUICKTV OFFER). I had to buy-out the remaining of my contract ($90-fee). I DO NOT RECOMMEND COMCAST/XFINITY!!! Besides being overpriced, they will sign you up on a contract and sneakily (without your consent); add costs to your account!

Ricky Quarles Indianapolis, IN

On June 15, 2018 I wrote a review expressing my disgust with Comcast/Xfinity on [email protected] Today, September 28, 2018 to complain again about them deleting my DVR recordings primarily.the Ford/Kavanaugh hearing yesterday September 27, 2018. The hearing was a day long hearing and because of my work schedule I could not watch it that's why one records on Comcast DVR. The recordings was from C-SPAN and CNN and I woke up this morning to find them gone. One of the most historical events of this century and Comcast/Xfinity took that away. I've also had ESPN programs deleted. Am I the only one?

Rebecca maxfield Waltham, MA

We have been with Comcast for less than 2 months and have had problems from the beginning, from service not working at all, only half a remote working so had to get a new one in the mail and now channels becoming fuzzy and jumpy all the time. We usually can’t get through a show without the channel going fuzzy. I tried trouble shooting on 3 separate occasions with 3 different people, even a supervisor and hen I was told someone will come out and check. I asked how much that would cost me, and the supervisor said well the technician will decide if they will cover it or if we will. Clearly I said forget it. Thankfully Netflix can always be counted on and it’s only $12.99.... how embarrassing for Comcast that there are so many bad reviews, they are so over the top expensive and they are truly the worst people to deal with and their product is poor. If it worked well and customer service knew what they were doing, I’d have no problem paying a lot. You should pay for what you GET not for what you don’t get. I took videos And pictures of what keeps happening. It’s ridiculous.

Brian Arnold Jupiter, FL

I have been with Comcast / Xfinity for 4 years and just received a letter in the mail that they are taking away multiple channels a few of which are the most frequently watched channels in our home. They just recently signed me up for a 2 year agreement at which time their agent told me my channel line-up would not change. Now they changed and when I called they are doing nothing about it. They are even going to still require me to pay the early contract termination fee if leave, even though it was them that changed the channels being given. This is unethical and I will not be remaining a Comcast customer. Beware, they will not uphold what their representative tell customers on the phone.

Ashley Colorado Springs, CO

Our internet coverage is terrible. When my husband called to see if they could fix it, the call center person he spoke to (someone contracted from India) promised our internet would be fixed and that to make up for the pain we had gone through they would reduce our price $20 and throw in free TV, and give the first month of the new plan totally free. But then we got charged twice in the same month, and the internet signal was no better. When we called back, the call center woman who answered- who had a strong accent that was hard to understand- had no idea what we were talking about. She was no help at all. She kept telling us we were paying for our TV converage (even though we had been told it was free) and internet- we eventually got her manager on the line and he did nothing but take the TV (which again we were actually getting charged for!!) off the plan. But then he charged us more fees for signing a new plan!! All we wanted was for our internet to work- we did not want to do anything to our contract. Instead we got charged a ton of fees and lied to. If there was another internet option in our area we would be leaving Xfinity forever. They owe us a refund and an apology.

roni buckner Quincy, IL

I recently received a call from Comcast requesting to set up a time for my equipment in the house to be updated. I set up the time of course with the open 2 hour window they make you use. No one shows up its been 3 hours! I call Comcast and get passed around numerous times to finally talk to a foreign person who does not speak or understand english! I have to keep repeating my phone number and address. So 30 minutes later nothing is solved. Comcast your service is terrible and that is being way to nice! I know this comment will be ignored I see online other customers complaining and nothing seems to change.

Sherri Baltimore, MD

I've been a loyal Comcast customer for about 10 yrs now. I just recently moved so I called to get my triple play bundle transferred to the new address. I was informed that it would tale at least a week to g er t someone out to install. I inquired about self install as that's what I planned on doing anyway &was told the only way to do that was to remove the phone service which was fine because we never used it anyway. What the rep failed to tell me was that I was going to lose several channels that I can't get back (don't know why) now. One of the channels ID is the only channel I watch. After the self install everything worked smoothly til the next morning TV stopped working so I call Comcast & they get the TV working but then my internet stops working just as they got the TV to work. I then have to call back spend 90 minutes on the phone trying to troubleshoot which doesn't solve issues. I'm then told I have to go pick up another router because they think the original router was fried when they did whatever they did to fix TV. Needless to say that didn't work either. Anyway I then had to schedule an appt for a tech anyway which they tried to bill me for but I wasnt having that. Went w/o internet for 3 days had to have a tech come out anyway but all this could've been avoided if they'd have just told me I'd lose my channels. I would've waited the week for install just to keep them. Currently in process of deciding of I'm going with Dish or FIOS. Buyer beware!!!

Jacob North Weymouth, MA

For the last two years, I was under the "cut the cord" model. I felt liberated to not be tied down to Comcast internet, cable and excessive undefined fees and arbitrary increases. I decided after two years that I couldn't live off my mobile Hotspot anymore as the wifi became increasingly unreliable. I decided to order Comcast's double play and have the self installment. Comcast sent the cable box and router 4 days after I completed my order, but they forgot to send the power cord for the cable box. I called Comcast to inform them of their oversight, and the customer service was non-existant. I was instructed to go to a Comcast outpost to return everything. When I arrived at the outpost, the individual handed me the required piece, even after I told him I was instructed to return it all. At that very moment, I decided to cancel it all. What a waste of time and effort, and it all started to come back why I got rid of Comcast 2 years ago. As the Comcast employee was checking me out and scanning the bar code, he said "this box wasn't even on your account....";I walked out and willl never look back.

Tamara Minneapolis, MN

Worst customer service I have ever delt with. I currently have internet wth Comcast xfinity and was trying to get cable installed. They didn’t show up for our first scheduled installation time and said that they didn’t even see that we were on the schedule. So we had to reschedule for another week. A week later, they call only once to see if your home for the installation. I was home, but accidentally missed the phone call. So they did not come. They didn’t even ring the door bell or knock on the door. Just assumed I wasn’t home. Now they expect me to take off work in order to be home for a third installation time. I will be cancelling all my services with them.

Jayron Gresham Atlanta, GA

When I first signed up for set up your self service, that was impossible, so they sent a tech to my residence,but,the day he was originally suppose to come,he never came,when he finally came,they stated they would not charge me for the set up,but,later they did and every month my bill kept changing,I could never get someone on the phone after hours of waiting and they never return calls and when they do,its a foreign agent,that can't answer any questions and now they have sent my account to collections without giving me an explanation or a justification of the billing. All I wanted was explain my billing and to give me the billing amount I agreed upon at the beginning,their customer service sucks and the company is full of lies and broken commitments

Rachel Salt Lake City, UT

I closed and paid my account in full 2 months ago. I called and was assured everything was paid and closed out. 2 months later I get charges from comcast. I try to log in online to see why they would be charging me and it says my permission is denied online. When I call customer service its an hour of explaining I owe money for this and that, and they make no response to me referencing the call I made to completely close out the account and pay all bills. I was told it was all paid and closed. then when the charges show up 2 months later and try to get a copy of the bill they refuse to give me a copy. They actually said that once you close an account you no longer have access to your billing statements and have to go along with the future charges that might come up. Never again comcast, that was my grocery money for the month..

Victoria Pottstown, PA

Hi, Comcast is a horrible service. I have had them for at least 4 years and i always have issues with them. The alarm system is trash.. and it never works. They are always increasing my bill. Just yesterday i called them because they removed one of my channels out of my bundle. They wanted to charge me an extra $15 to get it back. They couldn't do anything to help me. I will be getting rid of the service all together in November when my husband gets back from his deployment. Again... COMCAST is the worst cable, internet, phone and security system provider! I honestly believe they are the devil.... smh.

Samantha Bloomington, IL

Had the worst experience after cable box fried my 50 lg tv it took days to get someone to my home to look at it. Tech field insurance claim and when I complained about my service they said they were giving us a $80 credit but never reflected on bill. Don't feel I should pay for a service for one I couldn't use but it took a month to be reimbursed for the tv. So for a month with no tv in my living room they expect me to pay guess I will be changing cable internet and phone providers. Should have just gave me the stupid credit my bill is $ 200 a month and been a customer for over 15 years. Not good business!!

Vagillia Jackson Covington, GA

I moved to a new home and was informed that comcast did not service my new area. A manager told me that if I canceled a portion of service and then another that I would not be charged the early termination fee. When I called back and spoke with a representative and explained what the manager told me, she called me dishonest for trying to beat the system. When I receive my final bill, I called in and was told by a manager that I could have done what the manager told me and not pay the fee. Even though the representative told me otherwise, I was blamed for canceling in the same day even though the representative told me it wouldn't matter and I would be charged anyway. In the end, when I attempted to pay the termination fee, she passed me along to the automated system without ending the call. I will never do busniess with them again. A total fraud and rip off!!! Buyer beware...contracts are meant to get you either way and are extremely one sided!!!!

Abel Lara Reading, PA

the worst. cancelled the services after jacking my price up to 200 after the first year was over. Retention team came back and offered the same package at 125$ and upgraded the internet speed for free, then continued to charge me the full amount for 2 months and when I called back they were going to correct and backcharge the charges for the miscommunication. Told me my service was going to cost $143 and told them to check the recorded call and apologized that the person provided and promised the 125 but there was nothing they could do about it. They did not honor what the promised after I cancelled and pulled me back into this absolute mess. Comcast in ten years will not be around due to their customer service, services, retention, price, cheaper competitors that provide better service and offers, and waiting on the line for 30 minutes and having to call back multiple times instead of actually spending my only 30 minutes before I go to bed to actually watch TV. As you can tell I absolutely hate Comcast Xfinity and they tried selling me another package right after I cancelled for the second time LOLOL If this review would let me give 0 stars I would... they even get a pity 1 star since I can't complete it without

Claudia Camas, WA

They have answered my questions and sent someone to my home to help me move my office, but they were unable to really do what I needed and jerry rigged something. I then got a small local repair company to help and I'm finally OK

Kianna Daniel Little Rock, AR

I've been a customer at Comcast for just under a month. I was not happy with the service that was initially installed. Therefore, I called to cancel my service the same day. An agent upgraded my service and told me he would waive my second installation fee. The new service was more expensive than I initially said I could afford. When the technician came to install upgraded service which still didn't include everything I wanted, I had to agree to paying more. The agent told me he would put in a $100 gift card to be issued to me to help offset some of the cost of my service, if I paid my first 3 bills on time. I paid my first bill that I knew would be higher due to the initial installation fee on July 5. Then, I received a bill that was even higher that is due on July 31. The second bill included a second $60 installation fee, and my service cost even more than quoted. I called to get an explanation of my bill. I was told that the agent didn't waive my installation fee, nor did he give me the promised gift card to be releases after 3 months. I asked to speak to a supervisor or higher agent, but my request was denied. The new agent finally agreed to remove the installation fee and give me a $20 credit and the STARZ channel for 3 months. That still doesn't equal the $100 gift card that I was promised and later told I didn't qualify to receive. I recently discovered that I have to unexpectedly move from my current residence. The agent informed me that, if I move to a new place and Comcast is unable to supply me with service in that area, I will still be forced to pay an early termination fee for my contract. I feel disgusted that Comcast lied to me in order to keep me as a customer and their customer service skills are not up to par. I made a huge mistake by leaving Directv for Comcast xfinity tv.

Squeaky Chicago, IL

A few years ago, Comcast slammed me into a 2-year, high-cost contract without my knowledge. They did it to millions of people, and if I'm not mistaken, a class-action lawsuit resulted. When my contractual two years were up, I cancelled service and returned my equipment--and thank goodness I had the presence of mind to ask for a receipt, because they billed me for months for almost $500, claiming I never returned the stuff. After they sent my account to collections, I was able to show the receipt to the agency and they cancelled the debt. I spent YEARS in hell with Comcast. So, quite naturally, I swore I'd never give them another dime, and for 15 years, I didn't. Then I moved to my current neighborhood, and this horrible scumbag company was my only choice. So, against everything I stand for, Comcast is again providing me a service (Internet only; I haven't had cable for years). I detest them with every cell of my being. And they still suck, and are still raping customers for huge amounts of cash for crappy service. My bill doubled not long ago and when I called to find out why, they had no explanation (and would not reduce it to the former amount). Calling them for any reason is like having to shave my head with a cheese grater; it's painful, bloody, time-consuming, and I can't wait for it to be over. They charge huge fees to come to my home and fix problems that are THEIR fault. One of their customer service people added cable with every premium channel to my account because he was pissed at me, and I didn't find out until my next billing cycle. It took weeks to straighten that out and I had to get my bank involved. Such a horrible, horrible, horrible company. I hope for their complete dissolution in absolute disgrace.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

I currently have Comcast Xfinity for my WIFI. I have had them for TV in the past and it is a good product. I will try them again when I get out of my darned satellite contract.

Kristen Jolly Clinton Township, MI

I literally watch one channel every night (food network). I came home one day after paying my monthly $125 bill and it asked me to subscribe and pay extra for this channel. I have already had several bad experiences with Comcast so I was very upset I had to waste an hour after a long day at work speaking to their incompetent customer service workers. I usually wouldn't speak about anyone that way but one women asked for me to pay more because my package no longer includes this channel, then hung up when I asked for a supervisor. I'm not sure why I even asked for a supervisor because the last time I spoke with one they promised to call me back and never did. Of course they were no where to be found later. I finally spoke with a lady named Leslie who actually worked something out with me and I now have my one channel. If only I could pay for this ONE channel only. I honestly think that Comcast needs to stop outsourcing when it comes to something so important as customer service. Invest in your employees so that you can maybe win a JD Power award.