Comcast Xfinity TV Logo

Comcast Xfinity TV

7.9

Leon

Had the worst day with comcast. The tech came out to hook up my service. They left and nothing was done right. The Internet was the only thing working. Everything else wasn't. No phone 2 out of 3 tv's not working. When I called them back, they wanted to talk smart and blame me for them not doing their job. Instead of getting someone back to fix their mistake they wanted to play games one the phone. They told me it would be 4 days before someone could get to me. Maybe comcast should spend their time getting the tech back to correct the mistake instead of talking smart. The real funny thing was when , we had played around on the phone for 5 hours. When I wanted to cancel the service they called me back and said they could get someone here in 20 min, really? They are coming to get their equipment, but I have to call my old provider to reconnect my old service, comcast said they can't do it. So much for their 30 day satisfaction guarantee. Classic case of big companies thinking that they can treat you like dirt, and steal your money.

Susan Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

I think we have had Comcast the longest out of any cable service, the TV was good. The controllers a little big and I wish they had a better search function. But the service itself was okay. Having to ever call for customer service is horrible. The waits are long, and the customer service is rarely actually helpful.

W.P. Spring, TX

Serious issues with Xfinity platform doesn't recognize voice of elderly or if you have a cold or sore throat ! I have dozens of picture showing system crashes to area outages! This includes Wifi to DVR ...I'd like to say nuts to their platform , it's buggier than virus or malware it jumps from side to side of screen when watching standard TV without recording it first. It doesn't find things their were their just a day before on future clips of coming TV series! You can't save favorites, unless you save the entire channel nuts to X-Finity craziness ! It has more ticks and bugs than a dog, it can't do anything right without constant maintenance call to tech support or a costly service call that they make you pay for ! Why should you pay for services they can't maintain properly or consistently without costly charges added to your bill monthly. Their not worth the over $100. 00 a month they currently charge for a package deal that should be half that price with current BAD SERVICES ISSUES....

Filly

ON DEMAND: On Demand needs a LOT of improvement! We're no longer able to watch programs that have already aired (i.e., reruns) but that will be aired again within several hours or days ... the On Demand screen shows what day it will air in the future, but you can't watch it NOW (you know, like "on demand") ... this negates the whole PURPOSE of having On Demand ... I don't want to have to wait to watch a RERUN I'm interested in watching TODAY or RIGHT NOW. On Demand didn't used to be like this ... you could watch ANY program that was available, even if it was re-airing in a few minutes. In addition, On Demand used to, but no longer includes a lot of prior seasons and/or episodes on many programs ... it may only have 1 or 2 episodes out of 10+ prior season's episodes and on some programs your only option is to to BUY the prior episode(s) at $2.99 each! I recently became interested in watching the TV version of Fargo and found that I would have to BUY each episode of the first two seasons! DVR: Command response time is horrible for reverse, play, pause, and fast forward. Too much delay between pushing the command button and the response! Very frustrating! Would also like to be able to preset MY OWN DEFAULTS for recordings instead of having to go into OPTIONS every time I record something. It would be nice to be able to set up my own custom category tags for sorting recorded items in the DVR so we could tag & sort my husband's stuff separately from mine. MOVIE GUIDE: PLEASE, if there is more than 5 movies listed, provide the option to see ALL of them instead of making us use the arrow key on the remote to go to the right one movie at a time until we get to the end of that particular list. You also need to provide a "Period Piece" genre. NETFLIX: It is taking too long to connect to Netflix through the Apps menu and via Remote Voice. I'm sure all Netflix subscribers have a long list of improvements Netflix should consider making to make their site easier to use.

Stephen Paige Fruitland Park, FL

I can't believe this...I ordered new service 3 days ago, was given a day and time slot and was told that I would receive a call 30 min. prior to arrival. I took off work, had my Dish network disconnected and removed the equipment to make it easy on them and now I'm being told that my install actually wasn't available for the date given to me and that there are no available dates for the next 5+ weeks!!!! What is going on over there? My first interaction and this is what happens. They told me they would call me in the future when a date comes open...I may not want their service by then as I may be in another contract with someone else by that time; I'm looking for another today.

Robert B

Avoid Comcast Xfinity X1 service or any Comcast service for that matter. We switched about 3 months ago from a regular Comcast Triple play package to X1. The initial changeover call was a nightmare - 2 hours on the phone only to be told I had to take the old boxes to a service center 30 miles away (because they closed our local office) where I was told they had been mailed to me and I had to wait until they were delivered! Then I found out I was assigned a new telephone number! 20 hours of calls later that was resolved (by the way the phone service is horrible too, but that is another story). Now the tv service only works sporadically, constantly have to reboot the box. Called for service and the technician said the signal was weak from the pole into the house, so he put a booster on and changed the screw on end at one of the outlets. Now I get my bill with a $25 service call charge that customer service says they can't do anything about. I'm stuck with a contract until 2018, but Verizon and DISH here I come as soon as that contract expires. Reliable phone service and slow dialup is better than dealing with the horrible services we have now! Beware

Chad

I never had problem watching my favorite shows either online or on my smartphone until Xfinity performed probably the worst upgrade in today's entertainment applications!! I used to watch shows on my phone when I'm out of the house then finish them when I get home on bigger screens from my tv or even desktops. I used to be able to pick up where I left off BUT NOW with the new upgrade, I cannot even fast forward nor rewind to where I want to watch.. To why it is still called "ON DEMAND" is beyond me when you cannot even control anything other than "Play" and "Pause" buttons! Fortunately, other cable companies are almost finish laying down their cables in my community which will give me & other homeowners the option of dropping Comcast...... Which more than 80% of the neighborhood had already decided to do so.!!

Marsha Boone Gary, IN

Comcast service is horrible. I have had Comcast for about 4 1/2 months, it's the worst service I have had in years. This morning when I got up at 4:00 AM the service was down. Call customer service, they wanted me to run around the house turning off and on all the equipment in the house. This is not the first time I have had problems with my Comcast. Other times when the service was down they promise a credit but I did not get the credit. Not only is the service horrible but they make all these promises and you get nothing. I had 4 techs that been to my house and still I am having problem with my Comcast. I am now in a 2 years contract with Comcast, so we have to deal with these problems for two years! If I can redo my decision, I would have went with AT&T.

Terrence Simmons Miami, FL

Comcast claims to have this exceptional customer care but I call and get absolutely nowhere. I just moved a few days ago and I see how they advertise how easily it is to move. That is a bold face lie!!! I called before I was moving and spoke to like 3 or 4 customer service rep all in one night which I was already on hold for at least 35 minutes just to speak to the first one. Each one gave me a different number to another rep and made promises that the next one would be definitely able to help me. Negative, nobody could give me a straight answer why I couldn't get my service that I pay my hard earned money for transferred over to my new place. Day after day, I called for the next 3 days with the same exact actions. One of the reps even asked for my email and gave me his phone number to keep updated on. Well, that was short lived because he said he was working on solving the solution and I never heard from him again and he never answered the phone. The last rep I talked to told me that there was a block on my new address because the prior tenant had an outstanding balance on their account. They could not help me any further until I took time out of my busy schedule to drive to a service center to prove who I am even though this outstanding balance had absolutely nothing to do with me and I'm already paying for a service that I wanted switched over. I asked for a supervisor and all he did was repeat whatever the rep had said without attempting to solve my situation. Frustrated to no end, I drove to their service center using my gas that I know they aren't going to reimburse me for much less my precious time. The rep there was trying to give the runaround as well but I explained to him this is my service I am paying for. He was finally able to do something but told me that they can't send someone for another week. So, Superbowl is this Sunday and I can't have my service that I expected. I pay top dollar but get a quarter of the service. Way to drop the ball Xfinity, Comcast, or whatever you go by these days.

Anthea Chicago, IL

Comcast basically robbed me. I ordered a home security/internet/cable package online for $109. My first bill came and it was over $500. I went back and forth disputing and them telling me they were going to fix it for almost 5 months. Someone eventually told me that package wasn't available in my area. Why sell it to me if it wasn't in my area. It's not like I hid my address. Every time you call you speak to a different person. No one person follows a case, so you end up explaining a thousand times to a thousand different people the same thing over and over. My biggest regret was not cancelling after the first bill. They strung me along for so long and I still ended up paying more than what I signed up for, which pissed me off, but I wanted to be done with them. If comcast was the only cable option, I would live without it. Seriously. Never, ever again. Not even if it was free!!

Melvin Petal, MS

Customer service is absolutely horrible. Since switching to Comcast in August 2015, I have called 42 times due to charges on my account that far exceeded what my plan called for and am still having problems with over charges. I signed up for for the $99.99 plan however was being charged $135. On top of that I have been charged a $35 late fee even though my account was on auto pay. Customer service response to that complaint was that "all auto pay customers are charged a late fee just in case." They shipped wrong equipment 5 times at their own mistake but charged me $39.00 each time. As far as the wireless modem, They were charging me $20 instead of $10. After finally go straight to the Customer Solution Team to get results, I was given 4 different monthly payments and still yet they have not adjusted the bill to reflect either. I have told several agents that all I want to do is pay my bill at the price it should be. Never have I had to beg to make a payment to a company. Today I have to call them again with billing issues and I'm sure once again it will be a lengthy process ending in dissatisfaction. Comcast has decent programming but horrible customer service. At this point if they can't follow through with what's right concerning billing, I will switch back to Direct TV.

Jeff Whitmill Chaska, MN

If they're not the worst company in the world, I shudder to think what is. I have their Customer Service number on speed dial, since I need to call them about every 3-4 weeks about something not working. Frequent unplugging to reboot systems is a requisite of using Comcast. And the interface of their DVR Guide is the most amateurish I've ever seen. Middle School students in the 1990s could have come up with a better one. It's simply terrible. And when you have to take in your box because it no longer works, they will say they're giving you a "new" one, but it's almost certain to be a refurbished one that's already failed at least once before. Horrible company. Customer service people are nice, but the product they service is simply horrible.

Kim Boca Raton, FL

Rough start from leaving Direct to Comcast. Never the right amount being charged and adding movies that were free. It would have been cheaper to stay with Direct and internet with comcast. Don't say one thing and do another thing. Hooked up the wrong boxes in the house. The signals were fighting each other. Comcast proceeded to tell me I needed to pay extra for their screw up.

roy noblin Leesburg, FL

i just have tv and internet and about once a year they down grade my service or jack up the price. they were instrumental in the change from analog to digital signal so now i can not get tv with a digital antenna where as i could with a analog. up until recently i had no other choice but them- i'm on the wrong side of a hill and trees will not let me go to satellite. well that changed my local phone company now has fiber in the area and when i called to cancel they asked what i service i would be getting and the cost. i told them and the dropped my bill to match and increased my channels and speed back to what it was. isn't competition great.

Janice Fayetteville, GA

My Comcast bill has been wrong for 3 months. I call and can't understand some of the "agents" after being on hold for a very long time. They tell me all is corrected, I get a email confirmation that is not what they told me.Then...the bill is always different and wrong again. Why do I have to spend so much time calling to no avail! My bill this month is almost $30 to much! I'm sick of it. Why? Don't you have anyone there who can document correctly? Why aren't my issues resolved as good customer service should! It's much too expensive anyway. I've been a loyal customer for many years. I understand Comcast has a contract with the city I live in. My next step is to contact them

Charlie Underwood Pottsville, PA

I consistently have been having problems with my television reception (tiling, sound off, picture off). Various technicians have been here, Reception will be good for a while and then the same problems occur again. I call and call. Last time I called, Friday, the 18th of Sept., I was told a supervisor would call me by a certain time. No call. I called Saturday, and the man who answered my call said it may take up to 48 hours for a supervisor to pick up the ticket. That time now has passed. He also told me that it costs Comcast a great deal of money to be sending technicians out. Hello. If they would take care of the damn problem, I wouldn't need to be calling. Do you think I enjoy the inconvenience of having no television or the time I have to waste bothering you people? My suggestion. Don't get Comcast. You will be sorry.

Thom Stewart Orange Park, FL

Comcast xfinity sucks! We've had issues ever since we got their service! We tollerated outages, poor reception and slower internet too many times to list. In june the internet went out and stayed out for a week. Try getting a customer service rep that speaks an understandable English! Finally endured a rep with very poor english, promised to get me a new modem? Five days later it finally show up, I install it, still having cable, phone and internet issues. So they send a service tech, after a hour and half of checking everything out, the issue is the underground cable. He installs a new cable, with it to be burried within the next 10 days. I,sign his work order. At no time did he mention that I was going to be charged for his service call. At no time did any one tell me I would be charged shipping on the new modem, plus an instalation charge for me to install the modem! I pay a monthly in home wiring fee, plus $10.00 a month rental fee for the modem. Yet I got charged over $80.00 for this bs. When I finally get the monthly bill, and question why the charges? The first "customer service rep" claims she can't do anything about it? The second "customer service rep" cant do anything about it because I signed the work order! Say What? These over the phone customer service people are a joke!!!! I will be going to a local comcast facility and speaking to someone in person! My phone service is going back to att! I will be getting rid of comcast asap!

Dinah Knoblauch West Monroe, LA

I HATE COMCAST! Dealing with them right now about my bill. Spent 5 hours...YES 5 hours on the phone with them being tossed to this person and that person and then to another person and NO ONE KNOWING WHAT THEY ARE DOING!! Then got disconnected or they hung up on me. No one called me back! Called back the next day and same thing. I am so so sick of these people! They changed my bill without telling me! They are charging me for DVR boxes I don't have. They came out to connect my service and the guy..a sub contracted person... left because they were tired and had been already working since 7 in the morning and it was after 5:30 and they would be there all night if they had to do what I ask them to do. He left without telling us he was leaving!!! Left us with no working TV. Left a tiny little TV box and did not connect it. I called Comcast to ask why he did that, that we needed our service working. It took another 2 weeks to get them back out to get our service working! I HATE HATE HATE Comcast. And I will leave this company real soon. WORST SERVICE IN THE WORLD! I refuse to call back again right now. My voice is gone from talking to them so long on the phone the past few days. I will check my next bill to see if the credits and my bill has been placed as it was before. But as soon as i get this bill situation resolved. We will be leaving them. Oh....but then there is this contract issue! I cannot deal with them much longer! On top of all that...they charge way too much! You can get better service and so much cheaper with the competition. We could not use the other company cause we lived in the woods. Or we would still be with that other company. But now the woods are gone and we are going back! I HATE COMCAST!!!

David Jones Cape Coral, FL

I used to have them but then I moved. What a nightmare. First they said they couldn't transfer our service since we moved to a different zone so we had to sign up all over again. Secondly,when the tech came out to hook up the service he said he couldn't get to the utility pole to do so since there were trees and overgrowth in the way. I called corporate and told them the problem and they told me that clearing the trees from around the pole was my responsibility. The pole isn't even on my property and I explained that to them. They didn't seem to care so I cancelled the service and had to settle for Direct TV. Comcast sucks and they don't care if they lose customers

kenn Bennington, VT

I think their prices are way to high.We have to pay for channels not even used.Their the only game in town so they can charge what they want.The DVR cuts of the tail end of recordings.Sometimes I'm watching a a program I recorded and all of a sudden the picture goes still and the TV channels stop working.I have to unplug the power cord from the box to refresh plug it back in and wait for everything to reload.Sometimes this will happen when I'm watching the TV.I have talked to Comcast about this and they say I might need a new box.So far they have not sent one and it's been about six months.The other day I lost both the internet and phone.I called Comcast and was told a repair man would be here the next day and he did get here on time but I went without a phone for one and a half,what if there was an emergency,shouldn't there be a backup so you don't loose the phone ? One time my bill jumped way up and I called to find out why.They said the lower price was only good for one year,was never told this.This has happened in the past and they have always worked with me to keep the price down,not this time.The only way I could keep the price down was to get sucked into a 2 year agreement,the first year would be at the same price and the second year the price would go up to @ 174.00 dollars and they said this is still lower that what it costs for the service.I regret having agreed to the 2 year contract and I can;t down grade for another year and a half.I think the owners only want to get richer than they already are at the expense of the people.

Jim Newman Ventnor City, NJ

About 10yrs ago we had comcast and we had some problems but they were a other utilities slow to fix.We switched to Dishnet. That year during a winter storm I saw the wire coming from our house hanging very low over the street a large truck would take it down. Isaw a comcast truck and told him he said he would be back. They Next Day a truck came thru and tore down the wire. I called and let them know they said they would come. 4 years ago a nice man from comcast was trying to sell me on comcast. I told him the story, he insured me it would be fixed. A comast truck came looked at the wire and drove away. Never fixed a thing. the wire still hung from a pole in the woods. a Year later the same guy came back wanting me to sign up I told him of the wire not fixed. he said I should have called. My me? you dont follow up which has become your standard. He left . Have not heard a word since. Still the wire hangs in the woods from a Pole. And they want me as a customer ?

stanley mosley Baltimore, MD

the xfinity system basically sucks. it is not ready for prime time. the picture quality is phenomenal but the DVR is quite slow and does not record to the end of the program at it's default settings. the system itself is very touchy in the sense that it just stops in the middle of a program and sometimes i have to reboot the system. sometimes, I have to reboot the system when I first turn on the television. You can't turn the STB off completely, and they tell you not to, so sometimes when I turn my tv on in the morning i see a screensaver. the DVR does not continue to tune to a program in the background while I"m watching a recorded program. So when i'm finished watching the recording and go back to live tv, if it's in the middle of a program i can't rewind to the beginning. If I'm watching something in one room, leave that tv on and go to another room and turn on the same channel, I can't go back to the point where I left the other room. The STB's don't talk to each other between rooms. These are just some things I could think of about the TV, but the internet goes out 1-2 times per week consistently and I have to reboot the modem and my router. I could go on and on but i'm tired. I switched because of price but now I see why my previous provider cost more money, it's a MUCH BETTER PRODUCT!

Janice Tuday Marlton, NJ

I hate Comcast! I have only had it for 3 months and I have had nothing but aggravation. My service keeps going out and I have to unplug everything and reboot. I placed a service call a few weeks ago, sat here and waited and they never showed up. When I called, they said the appointment was canceled. I said I didn't cancel it.........who did? I was told the automated service canceled it!!!! I have lodged 2 complaints and have yet to get a response. Now my service is not working right again and I called. They are sending someone out on Wed. I hope they show up this time. I am thinking about calling the Better Business Bureau or Consumer Affairs and complaining to them. I had FIOS for 7 years and only had to make 2 service calls in all that time. Unfortunately, I moved and FIOS is not available. I am at the mercy of Comcast...........

william stenger Decatur, IL

i really think they are overpriced and when the converter boxes came out they said the first three were free. well now they charge for each and every one and just raised the prices on them. what i do not understand is, why do we have to pay for a box to be able to get what we are already paying for. this seems to be double charging for the service which to me is a communist way.

denise Bellmawr, NJ

Impossible to speak with a rep from America. Always put on eternal hold ( 56 minutes two nights ago ) then disconnected call. Technicians are outsourced idiots and have drilled unnecessary holes into outside of my house only for it to still not work properly. Not to mention, I believe one of these outsourced installers sold my name and social security # . I'm getting collection calls for an account that was opened in Philadelphia with my name and social. Now I have to jump through hoops, put money out of my pocket for police reports etc...Comcast claims they have no way to track who installed at the Philadelphia address. Clearly they didn't verify persons ID.

Curtis Mathews Canonsburg, PA

Comcast is a mixed bag for me right now. I have been a loyal customer since January, 1989 when I moved to Tallahassee, FL. After years of improvement as new service was offered, I was a very happy camper. I was paying $89.00 a month for TV and Internet. I retired last April, 2014 and returned to the Pittsburgh, PA area and wanted to continue my service. I was shocked to find that I would be locked into a 2 year contract, they offered me the Triple Play for the discount rate of $160.00 a month. I am, as I said, retired and now on a fixed income. This is crazy. I plan to drop everything but Internet at the end of my contract and get my TV thru my Roku streaming device. Very disappointed with Comcast.

Thomas Mize Moorestown, NJ

after having Comcast for a couple years i was paying over $150 month for what the triple play that i rarely use. for the most part i only watch maybe 6 channels and 2 are higher ones.i really have no use for the phone, but i love the internet. there is no reason i should be paying that much to watch a few hours of tv a day and never use the phone. right now my past due bill is quite high in which is now in collections. i have recently got Dish, its ok not the best but its not anywhere near the cost of Comcast. now after i had Comcast turned off for a few weeks i now get advertisements for Comcast wanting me to return offering a special rate. now before i turned Comcast off i called a number of times trying to get the bill back down to a reasonable rate with no result....How can they offer a very low rate after you are no longer using their service but if you ask for the same rate as a customer they say you cannot receive it?? if they dont watch it, their customer service will cause them to go bankrupt...just my thought...

GD Windsor Mill, MD

I have a Comcast Triple Play contract. I think they have the best TV lineup. The phone service is okay too. I am a night owl and I stay on my computer. I don't know how many times I've had to call them to tell them that my internet service went down. They will usually fix the problem over the phone and the internet is back up and running. This happens so often that I am tempted to believe that they assume that customers are asleep, so maybe they are trying to cut down costs by shutting down internet service in the wee hours of the morning. The straw that broke the camels back, and the reason that I'm switching to FIOS, is because they raised my bill to $194.67 a month beginning in September, 2015. Comcast caters to new customers but treat long time customers, like myself really bad. I've been a customer for over 20 years but I can't take it no more.

Aldon Baltimore, MD

They have the most inept customer service reps of all. Majority of the time you can't understand the words that are coming out of their mouth and if you can't understand them and tell them this they catch an attitude and hang up on, only for you to have to wait an ungodly amount of time back on the phone. I understand that a business tries to draw in new customers with good deals but when the contract time is up and they hit you with over 40+ in charges that is ridiculous. If you want to keep people realize you aren't the only place in town, $160 for cable and internet only because I wanted USA really, 1 channel. So, Verizon DSL may not be the fastest, but it does what i need it to do and guess what, I can still get Roku, Amazon Fire, Google Chromecast, bye bye, until verizon fios comes!!!!!!

Wilma J. Reitz Tacoma, WA

Hi, I live in a Senior Subsidy apt. we're all Seniors here and live on a limited Income. Comcast treat us Seniors like we're banks. As Seniors we deserve a Senior discount, we all dispise Comcast. my bill alone keeps going up and up as others here in these buildings have. As a company that's so big, you've fixed it so we have no choice or get to choose a cable company as you as a company own all the lines in the area. so you make sure no one has a choice, comcast it is. this alone should wake someone up and show us Seniors that we are better than than. you as a Company should look at this aspect of life work on this so we can have enjoyment like you do.

Fran Meyers Cockeysville, MD

This is by far the worst company to ever grace the USA. Never get what they promise. I have had damage to my property for a year now and still no fix. New X1 platform sucks ass. THEY NEVER DO WHAT THEY SAY, PERIOD. If you can go with FIOS, SWITCH IMMEDIATELY. Outsourcing our jobs to other countries to maximize profits and nothing but false promises. I have been calling one woman for over a week. They patronize you and have 10$ an hour idiots that couldn't shit their way out of an outhouse to save their lives acting the part. You can tell they could care less. But at over 200/month for this shit service, I may sell my home to get away from them.

Ron New Braunfels, TX

Far and away the worst experience I have ever had with any utility service of any kind. It took three week to get it "working" and they charged me for service during those three weeks Service was shaky at best and the bills were always always wrong they did no stop billing me even after I returned all their equipment. I was supposed to get a return kit to mail it all back instead they sent more boxes & equipment. After having returned the equipment after service was no longer working in the house they continued to bill be. They threatened collection and credit damage at a time when we were getting a new mortgage so we paid over $500 for service not provided. The people in customer service were rude arrogant and nasty. I will never ever use that company again.

PastorSteven Glenn Calumet City, IL

I became an X1 Platform customer about 8 months ago. From the very beginning I began to have problems with all 3 services: internet, cable and phone. No less than 12 technicians visited but the problems continued. While the intenet portion became stable, I was never able to use the phone and the video portion continued to go in and out. They replaced the equipment, replaced the cable, but to no avail. Finally a technician informed me that there are some areas that are just no serviceable, and it appeared that my residence fell within that category. I called to cancel service and signed with another provided. Comast informed me that I would be charged $250 early termination fee, even though they could not provide reliable service to my residence.

Tammy Baltimore, MD

Customer services and techs are horrible and don't get me started on contractors for Comcast. I signed up for the triple package. The contractor for Comcast (not a Comcast tech) came out on July 23rd at 5:30 pm and was still trying to get things to work at 9:30 pm until my husband told him to leave. When he left my TV wasn't working. So the next day the supervisor of the contractor came out with his girlfriend and still couldn't fix the mess the contractor did. So I called Comcast and a tech came out with an attitude and realize that the contractor didn't do the right thing which I tried to tell him when he walked in the door. He rewired the whole house but didn't do the phone line told me to call him on his personal phone to let him know when is a good time to come and that he doesn't work on Fridays and Saturdays. My TV, phone and internet still wasn't working properly. Another tech came and did nothing but messed up my remote. Today my phone isn't hooked up and my TV is messed up. I am switching to DIRECT TV ASAP.

David Mattox Jackson, MS

Comcast has the absolute worse service of any major company that size I have ever dealt with. We swapped to Uverse and paid $100.00 more month to get better service. We recently moved and had to swap back to Comcast. Made the appt. 10 days before move date. Tech shows at 445 Friday evening to install 4 jacks. When eh leaves at 10:00 p.m. one jack is working and internet and that is all. Blamed my HDMI ports. Called Comcast next day - they promised a tech to come out in 4 hours and nothing. Called Sunday and got recording stating I had a tech scheduled to come out the next Wed. that I knew nothing about. PITIFUL!

Sheila Tripenfeldas Chicago, IL

when I called and said I was moving the man had told me the price I would be paying then add on 10.00 for taxes I said sure. I have yet to pay the price I was quoted. I also called a week or so before I moved (May 31st) and the man came on June 1st. Only one here besides my husband and myself and proceeded to walk off with a pair of pearl earrings and a diamond heart necklace. Was in a hurry obviously to get out as I wasn't fully connected as he said he didn't have my complete order. It took another 3 days another guy came ( I was told I wouldn't be charged for that visit as I was considered an incomplete install) guess again I was charged they did take it off. Still didn't work sent another guy on June 14th or 15th and still having trouble asit cuts off having to wait for it to re set itself, it's ridiculous. I did call and talk to the security investigator who informed me to make a police report so I did. But he would only give me the techs I.D. # no name. Since there weren't any witnesses to the theft nothing Chicago police can do. So I called and told the investigator this and he said to go to the courthouse and file papers. Again no techs name. I had a small stroke the day we moved here and the hospital kept taking off my jewelry so when we got home we put them on our dresser, as obviously we weren't unpacked. X-finity doesn't give a dam and it's pretty lousy that the allow stuff like to happen. I even said have him bring it back tape it to my door no questions asked never happened. Oh but the investigator talked to the teh and he denied it. By the way still having trouble with my service, not worth calling though as you wait for it to get fixed and someone to come out to the house

Cynthia McDonald Ogden, UT

The worst ever! Dealing with the reps is like dealing with the wolf of wall street: boiler room tactics. The last I spoke with a rep(after complaining about my $145 a month bill-that do not include any "premium" channels) I was on the phone for literally 40 minutes while this rep(boiler room) placed me on hold to work out the "best or better deal possible"; when we did reach a happy medium he returned to the phone saying that deal was not available in my area..what? He did not know that before he offered it to me? Yeah wolves of wall street mentality for sure. Can not wait to make my move to something different just weighing my options; one or two more months of being bent over...

Me Catonsville, MD

I left Comcast after plus 20yrs . Because Bill kept going up ... I called and called them if they could help..But they didn't .. Now, I'm with Verizon 9 months . The services is not much different than Comcast. For me Verizon internet is slow than Comcast . TV guide Comcast is better that Verizon in my experience ...Bottom line is . Which companies give you a better deal and customer services ...Take it...

Patricia Perfetti Philadelphia, PA

This company has become a blood sucking monster... Horrible prices.. Terrible they get away with always raising prices. HD servicew should be free, but they extort another $11 a month (taxes added too)!! Plus extra for the box... I had to send it back, and even though I have an HD tv, because of these pigs, I can't enjoy it.... and the past five years have been consistently disgraceful in the "package" prices. Comcast is a concern.. out of control.... but I guess they probably set it up over the past 30 years so they almost own the "airways" up above in the sky, and below the ground, preventing real competition. FCC is part of the problem. All four cable companies are thieves, but Comcast is... by far ....the worst. Verizon is a close second. I could go on and on with more descriptions of the problem with Comcast, but I'm tired and it's late, and I'm sick of this blood sucking company!!!

Mike Padalecki Littleton, CO

I tried to upgrade to the xfinity package and could not get it to work in my house. I spent 3 nights on the phone for 4 hours each time, had 3 supervisors hang up on me because I got angry., and was finally told that I would have to pay to have Comcast come out to my house to upgrade the pedestal. Seriously! All this because I wanted to reduce the price I was paying per month. (over $300) after I threatened to switch to Direct TV the reduced my price by $100 a month and I still have the Exact same service. Does this mean that for the last 5 years I have been overcharged by $100 a month. Their monopoly is just not fair!

Livia Wilson Vero Beach, FL

Comcast has cost me thousands of dollars in business because they don't fix a service which keeps dropping, they keep sending people who are in no the position to actually fix what is actually wrong, make you wait on hold because "they are experiencing high call volumes" (surprise?), but then call you 7 times with a recorded message - yes 7 time in one morning! to make sure you still want them to come out. Meanwhile - they are charging outrageous prices. What my company does is improve technical customer service for organizations - comcast needs serious help. Comcast - you are the poster child for clueless. It is not just bad, it is extortion. This rating scale start with zero - it needs to start in the negative.

Valerie Gilbert Gettysburg, PA

Customer service sucks and their prices keep going up! When my 2yr contract was up I called and tried to see if they would give me another deal on anything and they told me NO cause I was an existing customer but yet I've been with them now 6-7yrs and they won't do jack to their loyal customers! And also the damn extra taxes they add onto your bills! Its because they're getting so big that they don't care about their customers. I've had way to many problems with the internet and their boxes malfunctioning that now I'm paying insurance for them to just come out and check THEIR equipment! I would understand if it was my box BUT its THEIRS! I wouldn't even have them but where I live also its the only company I can go with so I guess I'll continue to get screwed with my pants up.

Jimmy Simpson Havre De Grace, MD

Service is terrible. I frequently get message that my receiver is not authorized, this last for 5-10 minutes then system comes back up. Called for a service problem which person on phone couldn't fix, sent repair rep out 3 days later who said system needed reset from office which should have been done during original call. He called and had system reset, I was charged $35 for this. After 2 weeks of arguing and cut off calls, I paid it rather than have to deal with John (real name Ranjit?). Will leave in October when my commitment is up and will NEVER come back. Will recommend to friends that they not use this service.

Bill Hrynkiw Clinton Township, MI

In the last month 1/2 ive lost service twice both times happened a peak viewing hours. When I call the Customer Service line it takes 3-4 minutes to even connect with a human being. Xfinity/Comcast customer service line is the worst system for customers to use. Both times that ive called the phone had no real idea what the problem was, they were just giving me generic answers off their computer. You would think that a multi million company like Xfinity?Comcast that they would have a Customer service line, that when you call it, each service would know who's calling, but No each time you are transferred to customer service rep's you have to go thru the hasle of identifying who you are. Now if your transferred 2-4 times during a call that get's to be real annoying, and Comcast Does Not Care. Both times that I lost service both my neighbors were still watching and using their internet service's. They have a different service provider. Two day's ago when I lost service I was so pissed that when I called I was actually hung up on twice (and no I was not doing a lot of swearing) Xfinity?Comcast has people answering their phones nation wide, this is wrong, they should be having rep's from the state you live in to answer their phones. I don't mind paying a good $$ for service provided but Xfinity?Comcast you have lost the thing that you were good at. Xfinity?Comcast you have grown to big (NBC) to care about the people that have made who you are today.

ALecia ANderson Sebring, FL

This is the worst company I have ever experienced. Customer service is horrible and many times I have a hard time understanding their "English" and obviously they read from a script and cannot actually help you themselves when they are in another country and don't actually understand your problem. I was placed on seasonal hold on 3 different occasions not by request. I was given a credit for the inconvenience and paid the amount I was told. Then I get the next bill and it was $260. They made me pay the "credit" back even though it was their fault for turning my service off 3 different times. Very inconvenient and had to sit on the phone at least an hour each time to get it back on. They make horrible notes in the system and then make it hard for the next Rep to understand what is going on.. I DO NOT RECOMMEND COMCAST. I will switch back to AT&T when it becomes available in the area I moved to.

Kenton S Ahrens Jr Kerrville, TX

Extremely poor customer service policies! I admit I had not paid my bill and the service was cut off which is typical and I have no problem with that. But then Comcast continued to bill me as if the service was still up and running, even though my service was cut-off. So when I later attempted to have the service restored, I had an extra month of service added to my bill that I never used. The service was cut-off yet they wanted me to pay for that extra month when I was denied service. What?? CS Rep would not even remove it to restore service. I had to pay the whole outstanding bill, including the extra month of denied service, before they would even restore. Eventually just told them I am bringing the boxes back and good luck collecting anything from me. If you deny service from someone, you don't continue to bill them for service they never had! I couldn't get that through their pointed, corporate little heads.

Brian Spring Lake, NJ

Comcast has gotten consistently worse over the past year or so. Seems every time there is an increase in my bill, there is a decrease in quality of service. The cable TV signal is awful, with audio cutting out briefly several times per 1/2 hour show, sometimes with picture freeze / pixelation. Customer service is no better. On one call, I was told the person who knew the answer to my question just walked out, and my "helper" couldn't find him - and she didn't even know what I was talking about (I was asking about router settings for wi-fi) Other times I was just jerked around with various versions of "reboot your equipment" none of which solved the actual problem. If FIOS was available in my area, I'd drop Comcast immediately. They. Are. AWFUL.

Chuck West La Porte, IN

Every service technician who's ever visited my house has been friendly, effective and professional. The service is fine, for the most part. But trying to communicate directly with the company (by phone, rather than e-mail) is a NIGHTMARE ... and the people who are supposed to be of assistance quickly get lost when the discussion goes "off script." THEN they just become rude and demanding. Every time I'm forced to listen to endless recorded messages while waiting for 20 minutes or more to actually talk to a real human being, then have my concern ignored and my intelligence insulted, I seriously consider changing my service provider. Also, my monthly fees have almost tripled in the time I've been a subscriber!

Julie Pitruzzello Middletown, CT

Xfinity is unreal. Every time I call all they do is apologize, over and over. The 1st time they were here they wired the house, then they had to come back and were here for 3 hrs, so we could get the sportsman channel, never happened. Then I had to return the boxes, and get new ones, then I had to go back to get a new remote, the service man had to come back bc the NEW remote was broken. The following week, they were here again, REWIRED the whole house, (great job Paul!) Spent 5 (FIVE) hrs here, and guess what? The following week, we don't get our LOCAL channels! This time it was something they could fix from the office. When speaking to a supervisor this last time, the lady had the NERVE to say, 'I understand you're not getting what you want' I blew up! Not getting what I want? How about, NOT GETTING WHAT I PAY FOR!! I'm sick of this company! If I have to call again, I'm going to cancel, and not pay your early termination fee.

Cate Eldridge Cottage Grove, MN

you cant select only what you want they package certain things together so you can split - im paying for a bundle with phone , internet and cable and I DONT USE THE PHONE.. aksed to have it dropped and reduce the bill.. was told id pay more.. WHY??????????????????????????????????????? PRICE things as needed.... basic cable... additional 20.00/month for 4 specifically chosen channels OF YOR CHOICE.. add in internet 20.00 and be done... id say that's $80.00/month NOT 200+ OH AND when people are struggling.. let them make arrangements on the damn bill.. not just 1 every six months but as needed.... and then when they pay their bill DONT SHUT EM OFF ANYWAY.... happened to me more than once.. lets say more than 5 x.... "ill note your account"... NEVER HAPPENS... bring CS back to the US call centers.... if your global .. then have call centers for those countries I their countries as well... and this monopoly and no competition within towns.. HAS TO CHANGE...