Comcast Xfinity TV Logo

Comcast Xfinity TV

8.9

Caroline HARARY Citrus Heights, CA

Very nice people that helps me when I have questions or problem. They aim to please and customer service is outstanding.

Yeun Childers Evanston, IL

I enjoyed the selections and variety of programs. I dislike having to renew my contract every 1-2 years. I dislike having to contact the company after outages in order to receive a credit.

Wendy james Ashland, VA

Sometimes the tv shows freeze up and I miss what I’m watching. Also I have had the internet go out for hours and there has been no storms. But the picture comes through good.

Fabian Salas Santa Barbara, CA

Comcast internet was very bad, I switched to a better account and to my surprise its still very bad. I am trying to get this resolved but they still are not able to fix it, I would not recommend to anyone .

Nikki Vann Webster, FL

LOVE Comcast. They have a plethora of channels and the on demand is great. I can customize all of my stuff rather it be for myself or my kids

Lucky Mistakes Denver, CO

The internet always worked quite well but never at the speeds promised for my subscription level. My main complaint is customer service. I have moved locations 3 times in the past 20 months. Each time I schedule a technician to activate service they didn’t show up at the scheduled day and time- EVERY SINGLE TIME! When you call customer support you are going to spend at least 20 minutes battling their automated answering service just to speak with a human. And that person is more likely to push you up the line than actually help you. I called because the technician didn’t show up today. The customer support supervisor said they decided to cancel my activation due to an overbooked schedule for their drivers. They never notified me of any such change to the schedule and actually said I was “creating a false narrative” about my appointment day and time despite me having a confirmation email outline the scheduled appointment. I asked when they could reschedule and it was 3 weeks later. I asked for some type of compensation and they refused. They literally cancelled my appointment, didn’t tell me, told me I was lying about the scheduled appointment time, and then told me tough luck I should be patient and wait. Completely unacceptable

Stephen Small Friendswood, TX

Have had to have the cable to the house redone several times over the last 8 years. Currently have cable strung along the top of the back fence waiting for them to bury it for 3 months. Showed up Monday 10/12 with the wrong equipment and couldn't do the job properly so once again waiting . Also, don't accidently change or delete an email address in their system. If you do, you can never reinstate the original. So you have to go change all other references to your new email account. Total lack of customer service, all they care about is sending the bill every month for as little effort as possible. Investigating other services or cutting the wire.

Savannah Underhill Gallatin, TN

If I could give this company no stars, I would. I have never been more infuriated with a service in my life. In fact, I can't remember a time I have taken a second to write a review. I know hate is a strong word, but I hate Comcast. First of all, they win the award for "Most Annoying". They have no concept of what it means to let their customers be happy with their service. By this I mean, they essentially harass you every other week to change your plan. I understand that most companies have promotions every so often, but these employees are trained to harass you. No means no. When you tell them you don't want to pay an extra $60 a month to get a plan you don't need, they continue to harass you about how you are missing out. I have yet to have one pleasant interaction with them over the phone that wasn't aggressively over persistent. And yes, I would reject calls often, they just don't stop calling you. Comcast- you need to learn what the phrase "Don't beat a dead horse", means. My biggest issue with them and the main reason why I feel so passionately about hating this service is yet again related to customer service. I moved out of my townhome in August. I called and canceled my service with a woman who did exactly as I expected her to- beat a dead horse. I told her several times that I just graduated from college and was moving back with my parents who already had a provider. This woman continued to tell me about all of my options so they wouldn't lose me as a customer. I told her no there was no need for me to have wifi at a place that already had wifi. She continued to tell me I could be on a season break and that I could pay a certain amount per month to stay a loyal customer. I told her no more times than I can even count. After about 15 minutes into what should have been a 2-minute conversation, she finally gave up. She told me I would not be billed for anything else. I thought I was done :). The next week my account was overdrawn and I was very confused, My bank charged me for the missing money which I did not account for. I was charged nearly $80 for a service I didn't even have a router for, nor was even using. The woman was dishonest and marked me down for the seasonal hold, along with another charge. I was so angry that I went to the online chat to understand why I was now out of $100. It took a little over an entire week to get refunded for something that should never have happened. And no, they didn't care my account was overdrawn because their employee changed my account settings. I was promised I was done with XFINITY after that. Now, here I am again. I have just opened my bank account to see a charge for $50 for a service I canceled almost 3 months ago. I am on the chat currently, but they have no real explanation for what is happening. Comcast. Get it together. It is stupid how poorly run the customer service team is at your company. I should not be haunted by this service months after cancelation.

Ericka Johnstonbaugh ,

Zero stars. I have had trouble with my service the last three days. My service went out again tonight and when I called to have the signal sent again, my service was disconnected instead. When I called back 5 minutes later, I was told that the only way to get my service back was to pay an additional $65. Even though the rep confirmed that my last payment was made and my next payment is not due for three more weeks. I asked to speak to the manager and was put on hold for 30 minutes until the call was disconnected by comcast. I also spoke to someone earlier today to confirm I will be disconnecting my service in two weeks because I am moving. Is this how you treat customers? Making it so they have to pay an extra $65 (more than my current bill), to keep service for two more weeks?

danna pitt Philadelphia, PA

My mother has had xfinity/ Comcast since 1981. For past three to four months she has had problems with having no internet or cable and intermittent phone service. Customer service is at least an hour long call between trying to navigate the automated system to reach a human being and once you reach one they only spew out an obvious script because each time the conversation was exactly the same. My mother is a senior citizen and primary caregiver to my father. Should she have to put up with this every time she has a problem. I feel like they tricked my mom into a new contract by promising her better service if you use these new cable boxes. Guess what the service was worse and not better. My mother can not afford to not have reliable phone service let alone cable or internet that is unrealizable and she pays over two hundred dollars a month!? We were promised a technician would finally after months of complaints was coming to look at the system. We waited and waited and guess what no one showed up so again we waded thru the ridiculous automated system to finally get a human voice who informed me there was an open ticket and in fact an appointment was not scheduled and most likely wouldn’t be possible. Is it fair to charge someone for a service that isn’t rendered? I call it bad business, and will make sure her story is told to as many as will listen.

Bb Naples, FL

New service and equipment 5 weeks ago and paid for Comcast tech to install. When tv system did not have picture or sound called customer service 3 times and on phone for 2 hrs. As you guess, they first blamed my tv’s, then bad cables, and final after two hrs said their Box was bad and I would have to wait until they mailed one to me so I could install. They also want me to mail back there old equipment that does not work. They have some nerve wanting new to pay for new installation and then waste my time to send back there faulty equipment. This is the worst customer service I have deLt with and will let anyone who asks me to stay as far away from Comcast as possible. I am stuck with this Mickey Mouse firm due to the community is signed up with them.

Victoria link Chesapeake, VA

This is the second times I’ve moved into a larger home. 4,000’ ft and more, I pay over $4-900 a month for services that do not work. I’ve had out many times and no one has yet to help set my internet up correctly. I lose customers, and most of all my time on the phone with you. You want me to do your job then after you waste hours of my time you end up sending someone out that just says everything is fine. ITS NOT BEEN RIGHT FOR A LONG LONG TIME. I have iPods and security home and none if it is properly working. I’d like it taken care if ASAP OR CANCEL MY ACCOUNT !!! Not wasting anymore time with you!! NOT Amazing

Ricky Rodriguez Denver, CO

So far im extremely upset with the wifi service. I pay for 275 mbps and been only getting 50 since February. The same thing keeps happening over and over. Slow downloading speeds. Then i have to call and wait and still the same thing. Slow downloading. How do you offer something you cant properly provide your customers but take their money. Truly getting me to the point of switching companies and canceling my service because you are breaching your contract of service

Jim mccord Philadelphia, PA

We switched from Fios to xfinity about 2 yearS ago. Thought the rep that came to the house showed a desire to get our business. What a Giant mistake absolutely the worst service.. in less than 2 years we’ve had them out 4 times the latest and last straw was today. We had no T.V. And no internet. The so-called Tech was her for about 30 mins said it was fixed he took off before we could turn our T.V. On and still no service. For us X-Finity is inconstant slow internet and constant problems. The support people are nice the techs don’t t care. Their just working for a check no work ethic or pride. It’s Sunday. tomorrow morning I’m going back to Fios. Xfinity your product and your techs are not qualified to do anything terrible company terrible product. DONT USE Them YOU WILL BE MADE YOU DID!!! THEY SUCK

charles fernandez ,

If I can give them 0 stars I would. I've been paying for prepaid services for 3 years. I make a phone call to ask about the regular internet service price for whenever I was ready to upgrade. Not knowing that they charging me for that service that I did not know I had as I was still paying for my prepaid services every week while I had the regular service. Come to find out I owe 3 months of service. Mind you I was paying 15 dollars a week for my prepaid services. While they were charging me 50 a month. They did not want to help me out or keep my business with them. I can not use my prepaid services now which I paid due to mistakes they have made. Horrible customer services. DO NOT GET XFINITY SERVICE!!!! THEY WILL ROB YOU FOR YOUR MONEY AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE. IVE BEEN TRYING TO SPEAK WITH A MANAGER FOR 2 MONTHS NOW AS I AM STILL WAITING TO SPEAK WITH A MANAGER. SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE AND DO NO GIVE THEM YOUR BUSINESS. THEY ARE SCAMMERS TO THE FULL EXTENT

maryan Sacramento, CA

The Xfinity (Ethernet) customer service sucks: There is a general fake phone number that actually is useless, and you should talk to a robot for an hour. The live agents are very slow and useless. They don’t know anything: after wasting your time for an hour it is common that they transfer you (pass you) SEVERAL time from one person to another. So for one single problem to get fixed you need at least two hours to spend with those non-knowledgeable representatives. If the agent doesn’t know the answer they suddenly may hang up ( it happens to me twice during this 6 months of contract). There is no place on their website to show the public feedback.

Derinda Duncan Cordova, TN

(Can't give it less than one star) We moved into this house over a year ago. It's a small neighborhood, about 60 houses. We tried to get Xfinity here. Website says can't get it. We move in. An Xfinity installer lives five houses down, see the truck every night. Tried again, relooked on the website, nope. So my husband calls them. Their customer service says no. One day, we are pulling into the neighborhood, someone is getting Xfinity installed. We talk to the installer, he says "they are lying to you". We keep trying, still keep getting told not available. Couple months ago, my husband noticed an old Xfinity box attached to our house. The previous owners had Xfinity, besides the box, I STILL get ALL previous owners mail, some of that is from? That's correct, Xfinity! Today, there are two vans parked in front of my house, installing for the next door neighbor. Xfinity, has definitely lost any possibility of service from us. (previous address tried getting AT&T wasn't available, but they made it available to get our business. We aren't happy with AT&T but now will never switch) When Xfinity is rereatedly told our entire neighbor has it, why would you not try to gain another customer? Especially, when the direct neighbors on either side of you have the service? AT&T for life now.

Bernadette Mahan Fredericksburg, VA

We have the Super Package with TV, internet and phone. Its very frustrating to be paying as much as we do and not having the option to simply delete from our channel line up those "included channels" that we NEVER watch or that are duplicates.

Sharinda Hunter Waterbury, CT

What I like about this company is the way the app allows you to know if there are outages in our area and if they are working on lines. They also give you an estimated times when they finish.

Sarah Pinckney, MI

Comcast provided a mediocre service. The television and programming was ok. However they continually raised their prices. They also refused to lower them. When I left Comcast cable, they were charging $142 a month. I started in at only $92 a month for cable and internet. This also wasn’t including a DVR. It’s much cheaper to go with a streaming service. Hulu and YouTube tv have been wonderful so far and a heck of a lot cheaper!

Diana Miami, FL

Current customer of Comcast. We don’t really have any signal issues with them except when a big storm comes. Other than that, it runs great with no problem

Tavius Hurd Memphis, TN

Great company their wifi is amazing in a certain areas. Their xfinitywifi network on the go is quick and fast. I love how due to COVID-19 they have offered free wifi in business areas

Makaela Mahoney Wheaton, IL

An absolutely awful company. If i didn't have to have Comcast, i wouldn't but it's the only internet service provider in my area and I hate it. I looked into every other option before settling for this awful company and I say that because I KNOW that once we get further and further into having the service, the longer that we have it the more RANDOM hidden fees will start popping up out of nowhere and b/c we're using automatic payments so that we can have a $10 discount on our bill every month, we won't notice those fees until they really start to rack up and that's how this company uses you. They also try really desperately to get you to use other services and products so that they can tack that on to your bill as well. Its happened for as long as I've had Comcast, which is why theyre trying to rebrand and go by Xfinity to take the sting off of the company from all of the negative customer reviews.

Lisa White Taylor, MI

We like the super fast internet speed with Comcast. Visiting Technicians have been professional, helpful, and always on-time with the selected schedule. It could be a bit cheaper in price... Otherwise good service!

Mary Williams Jupiter, FL

The service is fine. The reason for the low rating is their policy. I have been with comcast for years. I had a promotional plan. Yes, I knew that the contract would end, however, I did not know how they would proceed with account. As soon as the promotion ended they lowered my internet quality and lowered my offered channels and proceeded to charge me $60 more than what was previously determined, without so much as an email, call or any mail regarding the change. As I went online to look at the plan details I found that they offered better internet and more channels for a cheaper price then what they were charging me for the lesser services.

nauman siddiqui Niles, IL

Xfinity basically forces you to rent their equipment which at most times is pretty bad compared to what you can buy on amazon as your own equipment. If you want unlimited data, you can enroll in xfi advantage with one caveat, you are forced to rent their modems and also are unable to buy your own equipment. This is a bad business practice as they dont even tell you about this, so when it comes time to upgrade and activate a new modem, and you find out about this ir will be pretty annoying. They have a 1 TB cap on your usage if you choose to use your own equipment. What's worse is that you have to pay 50 dollars a month on top of your package just to get more than 1 TB. This really sucks for some households since kids would normally play video games and people will stream video, which can exceed your data cap in over 5 days. I wouldnt give them as bad of a review only if they lowered their price for unlimited data usage from 50 dollars, which is absurd. It should be $15 dollars at best and the Xfi Advantage package is a complete monopolistic scam to make more money. Sadly my family is forced to get service from them because there is no other provider that provides speeds over 100 mbps down and 10 mbps up.

Malisa Williams Waldorf, MD

Today we had the Best service call!! The technician’s name was Derek T!! He was very polite and I could tell that he knew what he was doing! Thank you for all that you do! And caring 🙏🏼🙏🏼💯

Lauren Howell, MI

Mariah, from Tennessee was the absolute best, most patient person we could ever ask for. My family and i really hope that she sees this. We cannot thank her enough for helping us. She was absolutely amazing.

Sandy Neddersen Saint Paul, MN

I paid my bill for last month and current. I had sent it to come out of an acct that was closed. I went back online and had it taken from correct acct. I called twice and talked to a rep and explained it should not have been taken out twice and they told me it would be refunded. Now I see they will only credit it. It was $254.12. That is for 2 months and I could use that money right now. I can’t even talk to anyone now. It is automated and hangs up. I am upset to say the least

Jerrold Brandon, MS

C omcast customer service has to be the worst service I have ever encountered. I have been attempting to get Comcast for two years. We had them previously for years before building a house on the same land. Upon moving into the new house, they said the line was too far. They want to charge $1,200 to run the line to the new house. When I call after staying on the phone for 3 HOURS!, some who had all the details but spoke terrible English assured me they could do it. Then when I get to another department after holding another hour, she tells me that what was previously stated is incorrect. She spoke good English at least. There is a reason why so many people speak of how terrible the customer service is at Comcast!

Corey Mealer Charleston, SC

The internet itself is pretty good. Too bad the company will offer you a premium rate that is supposed to not change, but after a couple of months your bill will increase, then a couple of months later more increases. I have had this service for 6 months and it has slowly creeped up $15. Their claim is well we called and put you on a new promotion you agreed to for the same price, but because of high demand we had to raise the price to improve the quality of service and make larger investments. When I say that I did not even want TV broadcasting or cable in the first place, I just approved it because the lady hammered into my head that it was free, I am told my premium plan no longer exists and I would have to pay more now than I do with TV to receive that package. Garbage way to treat the people who pay your bills comcast.

Randy Cameron Woodstock, GA

New customer, good product, a bit high in price. Try not to use customer support and chatt: call customer service 3 time, on hold 20 min. each time, then disconnected. Tried chatt, came up but defaulted to tech support with no way to enter my concerns.....NOT FUN

Lydia Matabi Wilson Bonita Springs, FL

I called customer service today after noticing my favorite channel was missing! Not only was she combatant until I reminded her it was me who called here are her exact words " your channel was part of a periodic removal communicated in the local TV, news papers and online" Was taken over by Time Warner but you're more than welcome to pay an extra $9.99 to have it added. I excused myself and said goodbye. You got to be kidding me, I have auto pay why couldn't they incluse a note in my email box as many bogus emails I receive daily from Xfinity you'd think that would be included. I hope this helps anypne else buyer be ware! Disappointed Consumer Fla

NJ Paterson Whiting, NJ

When the TV provider suddenly canceled on my 98 yr old father's development, they contracted with Xfinity/Comcast which added an additional $30 to his HOA for the Limited & Extended Basic packages. When I recently tuned to Turner Classic Movie channel (on of my father's favorites), I was informed that a subscription was required. Calling cutomer service I was informed that TCM was moved to the Sports Package which was an additonal $9.95 and did I want it? So that makes sense to put a movie channel into a Sports Package? What's next; Hallmark Movies? They just keep trying to squeeze more money from you.

Liz

WAAAAAY too expensive for what you get! But all the extra $$$$ one pays are not to support all the worthy employees who are earning an honest wage. Instead, the extraordinarily high price goes to line the pockets of quite a number of CEOs in the company headquarters with the likes of $35,000,000 a year! It's vile! But that aside, I can't stand their On Demand feature. Very sub par when one is used to Netflix and Amazon Prime, and how nicely both save exactly where you left off whatever show or movie you were viewing. With On Demand, they try to do that and some days it works, but often time, not. But what's really annoying is that when you want to rewind and see part of the show again, you cannot fast forward through the commercials, even though you just watched them!

Melissa R Houston, TX

The corporate office was so professional and provided a resolution to my problem that the regular customer service could not. I highly recommend them they were amazing. Thank you!

DeLaine Seigel Blaine, WA

I live in an area with limited internet providers. I am a senior citizen with a limited income. Xfinity/Comcast was my only option. I couldn’t afford cable tv so I just got internet service. 1024 GB per month. The first two months they give you courtesy overage if you go over the 1024, which I did not. I was thinking this will work just fine, then the third month I am already showing that I only have 180GB left for the next ten days. I’m not doing anything different than I did before. So unless I turn off the tv till the end of the month I will be charged at least $10.00 more for my internet. I spoke with customer service, they were no help they just tried to sign me up for a new promotional gimmick. Have a year long contract with Comcast so I guess I’m stuck.........

Douglas Kieffer Jacksonville, FL

Very pleased with xfinity except for customer service. Problem with TV, called, agent barely spoke English, couldn't understand why I was calling. Worst customer service I have ever had from any company. Finally asked for someone else to help me, she said supervisor was on the phone and they would call. Of course they didn't. Terrible, cant wait to switch providers.

Mark Groveland, MA

I would leave no stars but when the Service is good I like it it’s nice to see who is calling on your TV I like being able to access my account online and make phone calls from my home line with my cell phone but the service is always questionable when you call the helpline they are no help at all and it is very expensive in my area I am limited to so many companies and they know that that’s why they are no help or understanding frankly I think they just don’t give a care there one Flaw is they have one cable that provides everything phone Internet and TV so when one goes out they all go out this is frustrating and I would love to switch to somebody elseWhen my service went down for an entire day they said they would gladly give me $10 off my account I would rather have them cancel my service and steer me in the right direction of somebody more reliable I’m not even sure if this review will even be looked at seeing how my service is so bad right now

JP Sonoma, CA

Rude experience last week with an aggressive customer service saying xFinity was doing us by providing streaming, and claiming it was perfectly ok not to be able to access local channels streaming. The stories being told about the services "unavailable in the area", channel being "only accessible with your in home wifi"or even the contractually "unauthorized channel" for streaming when these public channels are accessible every other way possible are a load of BS to cover up their inabilty to provide the basic streaming every one else has. Even PBS cannot be watched... Clearly unacceptable. We will cancel this service asap. A lot of $$ for nothing much.

Sabrina Dale Clermont, GA

I received a flyer in the mail for $35 each internet and tv, plus taxes and fees. When I called in to ask about service, the man talked so fast and a heavy accent that I could barely understand what he was saying. So, I was under the impression that I was getting that deal. He mentioned a security system, which I didn't agree to. My service was scheduled. When they came to install the new service, the Tech thought that I only had 1 TV, nope I have 3! So another $13 on my bill. Then another tech starts installing a security system, which I was told was included. When I got my bill 17 days later, $195.93!!!!! Beware!!! They DO NOT DISCLOSE THINGS UPFRONT!!

Mary Brazzle Fort Oglethorpe, GA

I hate the fact that some things I want to watch on my GO app says “ IN HOME ONLY” if I was at home why in the world would I want to watch it on an app instead of my tv??? Dumbest thing I’ve ever seen ever. I pay way too much money for this service and have been saying it for years and this puts adds a double layer to the cake. We’ve been searching for months for a different service. I’m hoping my city starts giving us more options if not then we would rather do without cause this hasn’t been the best and the cost is absolutely ridiculous! I HATE the fact they LIE to you about it being a 159 or whatever plan u pick to get you to sign a contract for two years at that price but then fail to mention the xtra 50$ or more fees EVERY MONTH to RENT their equipment . Which is insane. I’m so over this service and it just gets more expensive every year and more ridiculous and unreliable. I wish we had an alternative besides satellite where we live. As much bad stuff I’ve heard about satellite I’m bout to try it out and hopefully it’ll be better than this and I know a lot less expensive

Frankie Vancouver, WA

As we all know Comcast like many other companies record their calls to cover themselves. I recieved a huge! discrepancy in my cable/internet bill. Comcast loyalty team and supervisors were of little to no help. I was bounced around through phone calls. I was told that there would be an investigation into my phone conversation regarding my plan that was nowhere near the cost that I was being charged. There was never an investigation. I was given lip service. There is a double standard within Comcast. I don't recommend them. There are many internet/ cable plans outside of Comcast that are wonderful. Be leery with your choices.

William Akers Atlanta, GA

Poor service regarding the cable reception. Channels often scramble. Resetting the cable decode box doesn’t resolve the issue. Along with another problem, I called in for technical support for a second or third time. The agent told me he could tell my signal strength was weak, so he suggested they needed to make a service call as possibly the connector was or equipment was faulty. So I agreed. The call was made and the tech resolved the issue without equipment replacement or wiring repairs. Then when I received my bill I was charged $60 for a service call for which I was not told I would be charged. The service call was volunteered by technical support. Nothing was disclosed to me about there being a charge. He said I wasn’t getting a proper signal and hey needed to check it out. Xfinity Comcast has now refused twice to reimburse the fee. I have been with them for eleven months and will not renew my contract. I advised two agents that I am ending my service to go elsewhere since they won’t assist and Comcast doesn’t care. It is willing to lose a customer over a misrepresented $60 service fee.

Emily Galloway Indianapolis, IN

My three roommates and I pay for the fastest internet you can get in a household (1 GB and unlimited data). We live on the east side of Indianapolis and our internet is constantly going out for no apparent reason. We have called customer support multiple times to help us with these issues and every time we speak with someone they say that they will send out a technician to look at it and fix our issues but there is a chance we may be charged for the technician visit. We are very upset at the fact that we pay over 100 dollars every month and then they still say we could be charged for the technician visit. Overall, we are happy with the speed but it is constantly going in and out and nobody wants to do their job to fix it.

Cassandra Nicole Anderson Sarasota, FL

Deer Xfinity I was a valued customer once then I moved and I bought a home and Bradenton. I enjoyed my Xfinity Service. Until I moved to said Bradenton where Xfinity does not offer their services. I think if you are valued Xfinity customer the service should be able to follow you no matter where you move. But now I am forced to go to Spectrum I am not happy.

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

I had Comcast xfinity TV in the past and enjoyed having it. The main reason I went with Comcast TV at this time was to get the Pac 12 network. However, I moved addresses and Comcast xfinity tv is unserviceable in the area that I moved to, so I had to go with another provider.

Justin Vance Lehi, UT

They provide a decent product but still too pricey. I just wanted the internet, but they want to price it in a bundle which adds cost. The TV service in my low end package was not digital while my roof antenna is. I refused to watch their analog tv signal. So once again the model forces me to pay for more than I want.

Olga

While Xfinity is a quality cable company, I am unhappy that they charge me exorbitant fees for over a hundred channels; yet I watch only about two channels consistently. Every year they sneak in extra charges to bring the fees higher. I have expressed to them my disappointment but they have a shrug of the shoulders attitude. I do not watch sports channels, yet I must pay for them. I'm always on the lookout for something within my budget and my viewing habits. I watch public television almost exclusively.

BRIDGET HANEY Tomball, TX

I called to move my service.However I said I did not want to pick a date I would just bring in the Modem in a month when my contract expired. I set up my move address so I could get my final bill. Sense I was still paying for my last month of internet service slightly longer than I would be staying in my apt. It still got shut off while I was still paying, I still had a good month and a half of service that I would be charged for. (This is 1 1/2 week later)I called to reactive my account, so i would have internet the last 2 weeks before I move cause I'm still paying for the last month of service anyway. Was on the phone holding for the activation process for 55 min. Turns out it was never activated and never started working. What was happening those 55 min? I always had good history with xfinity- Comcast but will not be continuing with this company again. 2/20/218 Spring,TX