Comcast Xfinity TV Logo

Comcast Xfinity TV

8.1

Ralph Vera Denver, CO

years back started at a great price for TV, Internet and Phone after the 2nd year the price doubled. Called customer retention in order to lower the price I had to give two boxes back and reduce my channel lineup. Then after several more years I had to eliminate the phone service, bill only went down a few bucks, then I got rid of their internet bill was still $152.00 for a small amount of channels. Today I cancelled Xfinity altogether, now using an antenna, using Hulu, HBO max, Netflix and PrimeVideo this is what I recommend for all of you. Cut the CABLE

chris korte Sterling Heights, MI

This company will take everything they can from you in fees, my most recent new fee is I have to upgrade my dvr storage even tho my storage was fine where it was, but they decided that I didn’t have enough so they erased 2/3 of my recordings until I agreed to pay another 10.96 a month on top of the 230.00 I already pay, I don’t recommend Comcast at all this seems illegal!!!

Hazel Hudson Oakland, CA

This is the most HORRIBLE company I have ever worked with!!! And that's saying a lot. A LOT. It's impossible to even chronicle everything that has gone wrong. Customer service is infuriating and time-consuming. The voice system makes it almost impossible to talk to someone; even when you finally reach the right person, I have had the line cut off so I had to start again. That has happened several times. Sometimes you spend five minutes trying to reach someone, and then you get some kind of message like, "Sorry we can't help you. Good by!" In a very cheery tone of voice. They send out bad cable boxes, and every time you have to fix something, it will take you with technical support and/or the technician with technical support at least an hour and a half. If I had any any any choice of other cable companies, I would use one. Try to avoid Comcast at all costs!

Q Kelly Hallandale, FL

One Of their representatives contacted me telling me that my contract was coming to an end I informed her that I want it my bill lowered because I no longer have a need for cable television packages she became agitated Buy this and hung up on me I received disturbing messages about a family member I ended up having to have emergency surgery as I am still recovering I got a notification from my bank that I am being charged $179.99 I have never agreed to any changes on my account

Anthony Pelchat Atlanta, GA

The internet service is good, but the company is horrible. Forced subscriptions and annual rate hikes, along with unrealistic data caps that you cannot properly monitor. If it wasn't for the fact that they have solid internet service, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Doug Foerch Libertyville, IL

Could be a 3 1/2 stars. They are fairly good about communication and getting out to your house to help. The worst knock is that is cost quite a bit. They can really nickel and dime you on their services.

Ben P. Vancouver, WA

This service is extremely expensive and they raise your rates after the first year. You have to be very careful because you will be impressed with their good rate, and then all of a sudden they start deducting larger and larger amounts of money from your account.

Maria Begue Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been dubbed by xfinity. Trying to change my plan to unlimited data which I did not know it was even limited. I called and they told me I would need to pay $30.00 a month more. Making my bill $70.00 (I only have internet service) I called AT&T and they did offer unlimited data for less but the fact that I have a contract made me go back to Xfinity. When I called to ask for the Unlimited data plan, I was told that I could pay $10.00 more a month ...now $50.00 and that that would triple the service I had. Faster internet and triple my Data plan, which is what I was looking for ... to expand my data usage. My son and I (I'm 70 years old) tried to make sure with the individual that all we wanted was MORE DATA ... he insisted that with the $10.00 we would have more than sufficient data as it would triple the speed and the data!. Well guess what.... I just got my new bill... the data plan has not changed but the speed did. (never had an issue with the speed)..... so now I'm paying an extra $10 for nothing. Now I will be researching how I can stop using XFINITY!!!!

Linda Larson CA

Comcast ruined my good credit!!! After the Seattle riots the drug people and homeless people were pushed into what used to be my peaceful neighborhood. I had to move 2x. It cost me upwards of $13K. I closed my Comcast Xfinity account but they kept charging me triple over $600!!! I returned the equipment. I had to fight them to get the equipment refund. And 3 months of service I never had since moving in October 2020... billed me through December! I turned Comcast Xfinity into the FCC 2x since to fight them! I only owe them $100. Insult to injury the guy Ben in loyalty dept called me a racist when I told him about the gang related shooting. He said outlandish story. What a bunch of BS!!! I'M FIGHTING THIS OVERBILLING COMCAST BS!!!

Jamie Bloom Wilmington, DE

Seth S. should not be in sales or any kind of customer service . His attitude is extremely poor . Very argumentative. I went into the Comcast store in York , hoping to save time . I was looking for a solution . Not a bunch of excuses . He told me one time there was not an active account at the address . Then it was shut down for non payment . Then, when I told him I didn’t want to keep his service he told he is going to have Comcast put a lock out on this address and explained that every tenant at this property provides a lease . I was like what does that have to do with me ? He said well your Dad owns it right . Anyway if the previous tenant had an outstanding balance and that’s why we couldn’t activate the service then why charge me to have a tech out ? Yea because that was their solution .

James Danbury, CT

The service sucks. 0/10. I wish I could give a negative score. Every where I go. Every time I talk to a rep on the phone it’s a different story. I receive a bill once every two-three months. When I call they say my service will be interrupted. Why would that happen if Comcast doesn’t MAIL me a bill. They give every excuse in the book. Do not join these people, because I never will ever again. It’s been trouble for the several years I used them. It’s not worth it and everyone I talked to has had the same problems. Stay away and find a service that is actually willing to give you good customer service and help with problems.

Connie Strickland Rome, GA

Yes there is a young man by the name of Jarvis that works in Xfinity store in Rome Ga that smelled marijuana yesterday,and I mentioned to my husband yesterday while in there and he agreed I didn't know they let individuals work like that

Randy Tribbett Puyallup, WA

Ok where should i start ? A few months ago I ordered comcast everything ... They came out installed the tv first because they don't have one person that can do it all. Ok so after 6 hours of the installer not being able to get me a guide or dvr. I was told there was a issue in our area and could be months before its fixed. I bit my tongue and waited for him to leave and called in . They knew of no such outage. After many times trying to fix they sent a senior tech out who knew the issue they had not closed the invoice because the alarm and cameras had not been installed. So after 2 hours on the phone with them the tech was telling me they used to be able to get right to who he needed to fix this but they have changed their policies he kept asking for a certain department and finally they transfer him and in 20 mins that was fixed. Ok so they come to install my alarm system when they get there they don't have a low voltage guy. Hmmm ok that's why we had to wait weeks but ok. They wait and get the low voltage guy there he says I cant run the wires because you have vinyl siding hmmmm how many houses have that , so I climb a ladder and drill a hole. They install everything and it kinda works sometimes . So after calling getting the run around again . They finally send someone out to look he climbs his ladder and see they didn't remove the film off the cameras. So then he goes to under my sons bed and finds they did not remove the plastic off the plug ins for the 3 cameras which are the wifi for them and they were not only not getting enough signal but the tech had me touch them they were hot enough you could not hold them he says this is a fire hazard and could have caught fire . Oh did i mention that this was under my child's bed ? ok so lets back up a bit when this all started they said you can save 10.00 a month by auto pay , Shoot ok why not . DO NOT GIVE THEM ACCESS TO YOUR ACOOUNT ! So the second moth in they bill me the 600.00 for the equipment ! That was supposed to be billed over 2 years . Not only once but double billed it . two weeks ago they admitted to it . So 1200.00 over charge . Oh but they can not refund it but they can give me a credit . I have been calling them for two weeks they will do nothing I have a picture of the 1200 credit if u wanna see it. So when my kids are crying themselves to sleep hungry its ok watch a show. Here watch a commercial of burger king nice juicy hamburger but its ok you have cable . I have called asked for a manager finally got transferred to escalations manager 10 days ago she called me got the info and said she would call me back . A few days later she called and said she was still working on it and would call me back . Now its been a week and nothing . I called back today and asked for a manager and sat on hold for over 2 hours practically begging to talk to a manager. Being told call my bank would be the only way to get my money back. Best advise find a different option !!!! Do not give them access to your accounts . Learn from my mistakes

Daniel Peters Vancouver, WA

When I set up my service I asked for unlimited! I was told that based on my data usage I would never have a need for unlimited and the agent put me on a different plan! Then a mounts goes buy and I went over my usage! So I upgraded! The upgrade to unlimited ( only $12 fillets more) I paid them $60 in overages !! Thought I was done, then my next bill came up n the amount of $228.00... Now I am being told that there was a $ 85 charge from the last bill cycle!! I is a scam fir more and more money!!! When you call customer support! The people are talking to you and you can’t really understand what they are saying they are talking in broken English!!!!

Yvonne Donaldson Houston, TX

This month, Xfinity/Comcast dictated that all bills would be sent electronically, rather than online. After this month, they indicated there would be an option to return to paper billing. It's interesting that they happen to sneak in a new upcharge in service fees, without alerting customers. What a dishonest way to do business. It's no surprise they have such a poor reputation. This is yet another example of poor customer experience. I called the service team to ask about the increase and was given the run around with a representative who rattled on and on. She didn't want me to ask questions. Finally, they offered a new option that required a two-year agreement, with unfriendly terms and language that was rattled off by a recorded voice and unrecognizable service. I truly hate doing business with the company.

quanisha butler Trenton, NJ

Overall experience is a 2 out of 10. It’s so easy for your reps to have people make a purchase on your services and they lie like everything is easy set up once you arrive home with your equipment. Then you get these broken speaking English reps on the phone who don’t know what they’re doing and your paying for a service you can’t even use until they figure out how to fix the situation. They are unreliable and a hassle to deal with. I dealt with a rep three days in the row regarding a XRE-10000 code who didn’t know what she was doing and could not help me at all. She did not try to transfer me or get a more experienced rep to fix my situation it was terrible experience. I had xfinirt service for over 5 years now and it is still terrible service.

tg Texas City, TX

after being with them since 2013 i ask for a simple $30 extra credit cuz i have been unable to watch tv most of the last 2 wks thanks to connection issues. I have had issues off and on since 2016 when i moved in my new home and had several techs come out but never seemed to completely fix the problem, just make it bearable. then about 2 months ago my box went out and since i exchanged it i hadnt been able to watch tv half the time. Couldnt change channels, watch saved shows, even pull up the guide. Did everything I was instructed, exchanged the box and so on. FINALLY had a tech come out and low and behold he fixed the problems (xfinity connection problems) and for last 2days its worked great. Now i asked for a simple $30 credit for all the days i have had issues and so on and Xfinity is SOOOO CHEAP and MONEY HUNGRY they cant even give a an 8yr loyal, never late, customer a simple $30 extra credit. Find someone who cares about their customers.

Janice Patterson Indianapolis, IN

They don’t even rate a 1 star! I have been a customer for over 5 years. Before my last contract was up I would have given them 5 stars. Loved Comcast! But being a loyal customer means nothing to them! My contract was up in December so my bill went from 212$ to 248$ mo.I have tv, phone and internet. Call and tell them My bill went up, click, she hung up on me!!! Call back to find out that the same plan went to 244$ mo. 32$ more a mo. 384$ more a year! So, I drop some favorite channels to get bill to 226$ mo. Then a month later went to 241$, what is going on? Call on Feb. 6 and got a rep. that found me a deal that was better than the deal I had before all of this. Very nice lady ! The contract was for 216$mo. Got the text, agreed to everything, just to find out I didn’t get the contract I signed up for. Call yesterday and the rep was suppose to get ahold of supervisor and call me back. He even said to keep my phone by me, because he would call me back. No call! What a surprise! So,I call back today, the guy stays on line with me until supervisor answers. They tell me the only deal they have is 244$. Listened to the conversation I had with the rep that gave me the 216$ deal and said she did quote that price, but she did something wrong, and when I go back to the text where I agreed to the terms , and click on to review your order, now says- looks like something went wrong! What??? Nice way to treat your customers! Surprised you even have any!! Thanks for appreciating your customers Comcast! I hope AT&T appreciates me.

Uncle Jeff Vancouver, WA

The only good thing I can say about Comcast TV is that it functions. What prompts me to write is the recent hike in the "Broadcast TV Fee". It just jumped $5 to nearly $20. When first introduced six years ago, it was only $1.50. Now the annual hike is three times that. Add in the $9.10 "Regional Sports Fee", and we're being charged an extra $28.55 that we didn't buy and can't control. That's a 30% tax for something we don't want and don't use. Another way of looking at it is that Comcast advertises one price and then sneaks in an extra $28.55 per month of fine print that it can change at will. Comcast is greedy and dishonest. Comcast gives greedy corporations a bad name.

kenya alexander Franklin, TN

I've been a paying Comcast customer for over five years now and it's always been tiresome, unprofessional and sketchy but more recently its taken that all to a new level. We recently just bought our first home. supposed to be a happy time for us right??? Not as much as you would think. And all that's thanks to Comcast. you see our home is new construction. Which means there's no direct line connected to our house yet and on a lot of websites our address isn't even a registered location yet so we understood when they said they'd have to get some kind of construction team from Comcast out to evaluate and get us a date on when it would be completed so we could get service. Well initially the guy that came out the first time did not put the ticket in correctly so no one was sent out and nothing was done for a whole week. in that time frame i had to go back to my old house with no furniture to work with my children who are doing virtual learning. Well at the old location we got a comcast agent out and he was informed that our service had already been transferred to the new address, which i couldnt work at without that line. and he also informed me that the original agent that came out to the house did nothingand that theyd have to get another agent out to the house to access eveything all over again and put the ticket in correctly. We were originally told this whole process would take approx. 1 to 2 weeks but when the construction man finally called he said it would probably be more like 30 to 60 days... and when i tell you this guy was so non chalant and passive/rude on the phone i was mad enough to cry. ive worked in healthcare from home since before the virus and now i have to drive forty minutes every morning and night to my sister's house to work everyday with me and my kids. im outraged with comcast's neglect and and all around disdain for their customers. i can barely get anyone on the phone and when i do they either dont know what theyre doing, cant understand my issues, or just flat out dont care. this is week three and im still at my sister's house. i plan on switching to At&t if this isnt rectified. ive already consulted with their friendly staff and they told me to let them know if comcast doesnt get it right.

What does it matter? Des Moines, IA

If I could give a ZERO rating, I would. This company has been nothing but problematic. I started services for a cell phone plan with them in August of 2020. During the beginning of my service, they started me with a phone plan, but never unlocked the new phone. I was never able to make phone calls, or receive texts during that time. I had tried to contact them on numerous occasions via their online chat service only to be bumped to a different service agent. There is no continuity within their system as each agent asked me to repeat my situation to them as they said they didn't have any documentation of my previous attempts at communication. This issue I was having was that they never unlocked the phone, hence I could only use the phone for WiFi. I purchased the phone initially so I could use it for my business. Instead, I lost business because my clients could not call me, and I could not use the phone to call my voicemails. I have now spoken to 18 service reps, and no one has helped rectify this situation. They continually say that it's my fault for not contacting them sooner. This is asinine, as I have been contacting them since purchasing the plan and the phone since August 2020. I am not someone to leave scathing reviews, but in my most honest opinion, I SUGGEST NO ONE USE THEIR SERVICE. THEY ARE ENTIRELY INEPT WHEN IT COMES TO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ACCOUNTABILITY. The last time I spoke with them, they told me to hold for five minutes so they could patch me through to a service agent that would help me fix the problem. They kept me on hold for five hours, I finally hung up. They have never called, emailed, or even tried to get back to me regarding any of the issues I've stated to them, nor are they willing to take accountability for their error in not turning my phone on at the time of purchase. I ended up going back to my previous plan and carrier (T-Mobile). At least they are accountable for their interactions, and have given me stellar service. Again please stay away from this company. Their "service" is 100% absurd.

Paul Tingey Idaho Falls, ID

i wont even give them one star...the WORST internet provider EVER!!! dont waste your time with them cause they dont care about your time...my service is interrupted atleast three times a month by this monopoly of a company...a rider and a horse would be more reliable than this TRASH company...do yourself a favor and shoot yourself in the head b4 signing up with these guys...they have started using a pre recorded message that will not let you talk to a customer service agent all so they dont have to give you a "credit" on your account for the time your service is down...this company is run by con artist of the highest level...

Roger War Philadelphia, PA

First, I had a package for 1000 mbps internet, which cost 70 dollars, but with tax and the modem and idk what else total to a bit more than 110 dollars. I was ok with that I guess, until my son test the internet and was getting 300mbps and for upload 20 mbps. Then I review my paperwork and there was another issue where comcast had a cap of up to 1.2 tb., and that they were going to charge me after every 50gb and that right there got me angry. My son then showed me his package with Verizon fios for 40 dollars a mont, and he showed me the wifi meter and it showed around300mbps and for upload also around 300 mbps also. Anyway, I got rid of Xfinity they are a bunch of thiefs looking to take your money every way possible. I have FIOS and my internet is smooth and that's all you really need. I run a company form that internet, two gaming computers from my kids and my wife on the Ipad all day, and we dont have any issues. Xfinity, is taking your money and you dont even know it.

Robert Andrew Richardson Kokomo, IN

I've been a customer for over 35 years, had issues with my 2yr contract billing rising monthly so I call and talk to an agent. They said they could fix it and gave new contract for $10.00 more a month but was deceptive, did not give me all the channels I previous had. After talking to another agent they inform me the new package wasn't the same channels that I previous had and get me for another $10.00 a month with another contract...what is going on??? I just signed my $156.00 a month 2yr contract 6 months ago and the multiple agents that helped me (others might say hosed me) this experience left me dumfounded and very unhappy with this company. I start out this week paying $156.00 monthly and three days later I am paying a $177.00 monthly for the same package because there were no more $156.00 contracts available. The agent should have explained to me the package I originally had was the beast package, but they scammed/misled me into taking a higher price packaged instead of fixing the problem. I am still waiting for all my channels to come in 24hrs later....maybe it is time to make a change with providers...

Shane Mccrea Miami, FL

I would give negative if I could. They put a block on my account because the person who lived in the home before us has an outstanding balance. After two hours on the phone with them they told me to take the deed into the store proving that we bought the home and the other person no longer lives there. I asked multiple times if there was a way I could email it to them since there is a deadly virus going on and I have a 7 month old baby. They said I must take it in. So I packed up my baby and waiting OUTSIDE to get into the store then I explained to the representative what the issue was and gave her the feed to the home. After chatting with someone they then tell me they cannot remove the block and the person must pay their balance. To say I am frustrated is an understatement and they will never be getting my business again. I have AT&T internet now. I am very disappointed in this company.

Michele Lansing, IL

I have been an Xfinity customer for several years and the service used to be great. In 2020 it became absolutely terrible. I have a mini cable box that died - called support and they ordered me a new one. The order was confirmed. Seems simple, right? The order was placed in October and 3 months later it hasn't arrived. I have called multiple times and each time received a confirmation that the order was in place and "already shipped". They lied to me. 3 months later - nothing has actually shipped. I am 2 hours to a store to pick one up so shipping is important. Paying $200 a month, I expect this company to have the competence to ship a small box. Unfortunately they don't. I don't recommend Xfinity and am actively looking for other options.

Jillian McDonough Hyde Park, MA

I was never informed I would be charged a prorate for upgrading my service, I found out after I was charged. I signed up for paperless billing and automatic payments in order to get a discount but then the discount was never applied. When I called to find out why I was charged $40 over what I thought I would be paying, customer service just disappointed me more and said there was nothing they could do about the extra $40. The fact that they are charging people extra/hidden fees without informing the customer first during an extremely delicate time due to the pandemic is HORRIBLE I would not recommend comcast xfinity to anyone ever.

Yannie Tampa, FL

First of all I will never recommend… First of all I will never recommend Comcast to anyone after the most unpleasant, unprofessional experience and rude. I can’t even imagine how Comcast would hire a private company like that. First of all the man walks right into my home without saying where he’s from or a single word. Passes by my husband who is busy on the phone and I than ask him excuse me where are going and keeps walking to the back of my yard. At this point my husband is done speaking on the phone and goes up to this man and tells him hey who do you think you are just barging into my home without saying a word. He than rudely said you were on the phone and my husband replied but my wife was there and asked you he than unprofessionally responded well I heard when you told her not to get involved. He than said I’m with Comcast his truck clearly didn’t say Comcast it said USIC I took picture of the pick up. He than painted some marks on my driveway and my grass as well as the outside of my home. I don’t know what you all think you can do tonn by people but I’m taking this to the top. This man shouldn’t even be working in what he does. I expect an immediate response as to how and why this took place without us being aware. NEVER SHOULD YOU ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN TO ANYONE!!!!!!

Natalie M. ,

Comast Xfinity is very expensive. I think that because they are basically the only company around. The one that I really don't like is: in order for you to get the internet for your children you have to not have it for three months to get the discount price. Who can go without when their children have to have it for school. They are very money-hungry. If it wasn't for the customer service I will get it no stars.

Craig ,

Comcast said they would give me the same exact tv package as I had before with no increase in price because I was such a loyal customer. one hour later I'm missing channels, called and they said give it 24 hours which I did, no change, called again and they said that was a error and I needed to pay a additional $10.00 per month. customer service is terrible. I was told a supervisor would call me within a hour, its been 2 hours, no call yet. stay AWAY from this company, very expensive and very very poor customer service, they send you from one person to another and nothing gets resolved, SHAME on you COMCAST / XFINITY>

Michael Hayes ,

On a daily basis my service is off and we are CONSTANTLY restarting the system .. A service guy came out a couple of months ago because it was so bad I couldn't even watch a full movie or show at all. He claimed he'd have someone come back out and do other service and NOT ONCE did anyone show and there was never a follow up to see if service had improved , but as soon as a Payment is due and even with a scheduled payment I'm getting called several times a day PRIOR to the arrangement that's been made already . At this point we will seek other service and options to once again get rid of xfinity and it's poor service . Not gonna pay this amount each month and my service only works HALF the time . If you can shut it off when a bill is unpaid then you should be able to also see ALL the issues that occur long before that bill becomes due . Can't have one without the other and can't demand money for poor customer service that only works half the time ..

Karen Cooley Sandy, UT

It has been the worst cable experience we have ever had. They promise you a package and a price you sign up and then find out that that’s not what you received. I called up ask them what happened to my bill why it’s higher than it supposed to be “oh well that deal is no longer available it expired” “But we do have a new package that you can get for less money and it’s actually a better package you’re going to get more items just sign a two-year contract” I asked the sales person at least three times what I was going to lose by switching to this other package and she kept promising me at least three different times that nothing in my package would change except my bill was going to go down I was going to have to sign a two-year contract. I asked her if I was going to get to keep stars she said absolutely I promise you you will still get to keep stars I asked her three different times are you sure she said yes you will get to keep stars and we are even going to give you HBO as well. As soon as the update went through on my TV stars was gone. And when I called back they won’t honor it and they told me flat out they do not have to honor what the representative promised me. Then I go through looking for a movie that I had recorded and it’s gone off of my TV. I called him again what’s going on why did I lose the movies that I had recorded “oh we turned three of your boxes off when you switched plans.” But your employee promised me that nothing would change in my plan why are my box is turned off? Well for just $9.95 each box we can turn those back on for you. But your representative promised me that I would not lose anything by changing these this plan. Again I’m told we do not have to honor what the representative told you if you want your boxes turned back on you have to pay $9.95 a box. I asked to speak to a supervisor gets me nowhere then I asked for a supervisor in technical support she wouldn’t transfer me. I asked for a supervisor in the United States to call me they put the request in I was supposed to hear from someone it’s been three days and no one‘s called. I absolutely hate when a business that is obviously a monopoly in the business are liars cheats and con artist and I feel absolutely cheated. I was absolutely lied to. And now unless I wanna pay an ungodly amount of money I’m stuck in the contract. If you are looking for a cable service company do not go to these guys. They are not trustworthy and they have absolutely no accountability.

Kayla ,

Awful customer service. I talked to three different people three different times for over 45 minutes - problem still not resolved. Was forced to get a cable box as a result. Was told I was going to get a credit on my account, didn’t happen- and the girl told me to call their billing department to get more of a credit? What a joke. Then I was moving... and even though the girl knew I was switching counties, she failed to mention that I had to turn in my old equipment and would have to get new equipment OH and started a new contract without telling me, she told me she was transferring services which was a lie. Didn’t find this out until when I did move, and called to get help... because nothing worked, also got hung up on that was fun, that I needed to go into a store. Thanks for the headaches, time and money that I’ve wasted to just receive WiFi and cable.

Sean Walsh Salem, OR

The only reason I use Comcast is there are no other providers in my area. Secondly it's ran by a bunch of crooks that try to swindle your money at any chance they can. I was offered a deal at $90 a month for unlimited internet, resigned that contract just to find out a week later my bill jumped back up to $130 when I called they gave me the typical go around they give any customer they're ripping off and claimed the other representative forgot to finalize my deal even though I have text approvals for that deal. Then they claim the next best deal they can give me is $30 more a month than what was promised and told me that was the best deal I was going to get. Good job Comcast at screwing over yet another customer that is forced to use your service because you bought out all your competition.

Maria McCarty Niles, MI

They offered great deal on new Iphone did not tell me I had to be present for Fed Ex delivery. It took a week to get phone due to fed ex not following their deliver policies. Now got phone and xfinity com is overwhelmed or crashed and no activation There customer service automation is horrible offers options you don't need and takes 5 minutes to speak to human. Now this human wants all your information again to confirm the automation input. Guess what they can't help either or cannot comprehend anything, because of their company policies. They change your subscription package offerings without notice and raise prices without notice as well.

Paulette ,

When you first sign up they treat you very nicely and make sure things are working correctly. I move frequently for work so when I sign up with new providers I always ask about their termination process if I move to an area with no service. They said, there is no fee if you are moving out of the available service area. Fast forward multiple years when I have to move to a new area not offering their service. When I called to disconnect, the customer service rep tried to charge me a termination fee and I told her that I am moving to a service with no coverage so I was told the fee would not apply. She questioned me but in the end said she removed it and all would be okay. I waited a few weeks and I was billed the termination fee. I used chat this time to contact customer service and they said you are being charged a termination fee. I explained myself again that I'm moving outside of their service area, and he said okay, we will remove it and you will see the updates and refund in a few days. Fast forward 5 days, I see no changes. I then chat again for the 3rd time with a rep and they said, there are no notes in my account to waive the termination fee, nor does my contract say they will remove the termination fee. We go back and forth multiple times and they keep going back to the contract. Unfortunately, I feel like this was a bait and switch, where people in person during hookup told me I would not be charged a termination fee when moving out of the area. I have had many other internet providers and was never charged a termination fee when I moved out of range. This provider explicitly lied to me multiple times to get my service, and then said twice they would remove the charge and never removed it. This is a scam and like many providers, they treat you very nicely when you sign up and then send charges when you leave. I explicitly asked about the termination fee before signing up so that I could avoid a situation like this. They lied to me and said they would work with me and then did not.

Kyra Marie ,

If I could give this internet provider zero stars I would! I’ve had xfinity since 2018 and I have had nothing but problems since the beginning. It has had it good days, but overall it’s been absolutely miserable. They don’t give you the internet speed they claim they do. I’ve had several appointments with techs and they went absolutely horrible because 98% of the time they NEVER showed up but said they did. When I make an appointment with tech I wait at home as long as it takes but they never show up, yet they tell headquarters they already came by. Their techs are lazy and insufficient, -and customer service doesn’t take into account a single thing you tell them. You play phone tag just to be stuck with the same unresolved issues at the end of the call. I DO NOT RECOMMEND XFINITY TO ANYONE. They absolutely suck.

Brandy Pletcher Layton, UT

I have waited 8 months to write a review, because I kept hoping they would rectify the situation. Since Covid happened, we have had HORRID service, horrid!! I have spend HOURS at a time on the phone with them on a weekly and monthly basis, HOURS at a time. Every time I call they troubleshoot and say they need to send a tech out. Due to Covid for the past 7 months they say they can’t send techs out, to call back later. Yet they continue to take our money EVERY single month! They say once they fix the issue they will credit us back... yet we can’t even get them to come out. Finally a little under a week ago they say they can schedule a tech to come out to fix it... (but couldn’t credit our account for their MONTHS of issues until after they come and fix it) YAY... then they hang up on me before making the appt... I call back tonight because I was at work during the last call and I had already been on the line 2+ hours and couldn’t call back when they “accidentally disconnected “ and tonight was my next evening off.. ironically I was also trying to watch a movie with my kids and it kept cutting out, prompting me to call right then. I spent over 2 hours on the phone with them and they tell me they have to charge me $70 to send someone to check it out, mind you it’s THEIR issue they are now trying to charge ME to come see.. Plus I’ve been begging them to come fix it for MONTHS !!! long story short, 2.5 hours later on my one day off, they can’t even make the appt. What a complete and utter joke of a company!!!!!! I can’t even come up with the words to how TERRIBLE this company is! I can’t even blame one person either... over the past 7/8 months I have called about a hundred times and spoke to different people each time. They are the greediest and most selfish/terrible company I have ever EVER experienced! I have paid my bills on time every single month and every singe month they take my money knowing our service isn’t working properly and do NOTHING to fix THEIR crappy service!!!! What a joke!!! Please don’t fall for their BS.... they don’t care about their customers. I’ve never had to fight and waste SO much time with a company in my life!!!! Stay away from Ixfinity!!

Owen Goss Philadelphia, PA

I have been trying to settle some thing for the last week and a half I’ve been lied to I’ve been smacked and kicked around I feel like from Comcast employees I’ve been disconnected from chat I feel like I’ve been Smalltalk and just told what I want to hear just to get me off the phone because it’s something that happened almost 5 months ago they said that I didn’t make a payment five months ago which is a damn lie because not once in eight years that I missed the payment and then I got told oh you made a partial payment five months ago what’s that is a lie because they would never let me make a partial payment and they would never let me miss a payment or make a partial payment in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemicAnd Comcast isn’t that nice just to give somebody a free month I’ve been trying to deal with this I got told my services were not be interrupted the last payment I made on 929 said my past due balance was 250 or 270 something and then when I went to go pay it last week it’s at $498 all of a sudden there’s no way in hell that I would let my past due amount get the $498 and just like I figured last night they shut my services off and force me to pay the fucking thingNot only that I was supposed to get a phone call last night within 10 minutes never got that I got snapshots of them telling me oh your services are fine there’s nothing to worry about Owen yet my loyalty as a customer just showed me that I’m not a loyal customer to you guys and you know what I will be posting this all over Facebook about how you guys treated me this last past week

Lucky Mistakes Denver, CO

The internet always worked quite well but never at the speeds promised for my subscription level. My main complaint is customer service. I have moved locations 3 times in the past 20 months. Each time I schedule a technician to activate service they didn’t show up at the scheduled day and time- EVERY SINGLE TIME! When you call customer support you are going to spend at least 20 minutes battling their automated answering service just to speak with a human. And that person is more likely to push you up the line than actually help you. I called because the technician didn’t show up today. The customer support supervisor said they decided to cancel my activation due to an overbooked schedule for their drivers. They never notified me of any such change to the schedule and actually said I was “creating a false narrative” about my appointment day and time despite me having a confirmation email outline the scheduled appointment. I asked when they could reschedule and it was 3 weeks later. I asked for some type of compensation and they refused. They literally cancelled my appointment, didn’t tell me, told me I was lying about the scheduled appointment time, and then told me tough luck I should be patient and wait. Completely unacceptable

Stephen Small Friendswood, TX

Have had to have the cable to the house redone several times over the last 8 years. Currently have cable strung along the top of the back fence waiting for them to bury it for 3 months. Showed up Monday 10/12 with the wrong equipment and couldn't do the job properly so once again waiting . Also, don't accidently change or delete an email address in their system. If you do, you can never reinstate the original. So you have to go change all other references to your new email account. Total lack of customer service, all they care about is sending the bill every month for as little effort as possible. Investigating other services or cutting the wire.

Savannah Underhill Gallatin, TN

If I could give this company no stars, I would. I have never been more infuriated with a service in my life. In fact, I can't remember a time I have taken a second to write a review. I know hate is a strong word, but I hate Comcast. First of all, they win the award for "Most Annoying". They have no concept of what it means to let their customers be happy with their service. By this I mean, they essentially harass you every other week to change your plan. I understand that most companies have promotions every so often, but these employees are trained to harass you. No means no. When you tell them you don't want to pay an extra $60 a month to get a plan you don't need, they continue to harass you about how you are missing out. I have yet to have one pleasant interaction with them over the phone that wasn't aggressively over persistent. And yes, I would reject calls often, they just don't stop calling you. Comcast- you need to learn what the phrase "Don't beat a dead horse", means. My biggest issue with them and the main reason why I feel so passionately about hating this service is yet again related to customer service. I moved out of my townhome in August. I called and canceled my service with a woman who did exactly as I expected her to- beat a dead horse. I told her several times that I just graduated from college and was moving back with my parents who already had a provider. This woman continued to tell me about all of my options so they wouldn't lose me as a customer. I told her no there was no need for me to have wifi at a place that already had wifi. She continued to tell me I could be on a season break and that I could pay a certain amount per month to stay a loyal customer. I told her no more times than I can even count. After about 15 minutes into what should have been a 2-minute conversation, she finally gave up. She told me I would not be billed for anything else. I thought I was done :). The next week my account was overdrawn and I was very confused, My bank charged me for the missing money which I did not account for. I was charged nearly $80 for a service I didn't even have a router for, nor was even using. The woman was dishonest and marked me down for the seasonal hold, along with another charge. I was so angry that I went to the online chat to understand why I was now out of $100. It took a little over an entire week to get refunded for something that should never have happened. And no, they didn't care my account was overdrawn because their employee changed my account settings. I was promised I was done with XFINITY after that. Now, here I am again. I have just opened my bank account to see a charge for $50 for a service I canceled almost 3 months ago. I am on the chat currently, but they have no real explanation for what is happening. Comcast. Get it together. It is stupid how poorly run the customer service team is at your company. I should not be haunted by this service months after cancelation.

Ericka Johnstonbaugh ,

Zero stars. I have had trouble with my service the last three days. My service went out again tonight and when I called to have the signal sent again, my service was disconnected instead. When I called back 5 minutes later, I was told that the only way to get my service back was to pay an additional $65. Even though the rep confirmed that my last payment was made and my next payment is not due for three more weeks. I asked to speak to the manager and was put on hold for 30 minutes until the call was disconnected by comcast. I also spoke to someone earlier today to confirm I will be disconnecting my service in two weeks because I am moving. Is this how you treat customers? Making it so they have to pay an extra $65 (more than my current bill), to keep service for two more weeks?

danna pitt Philadelphia, PA

My mother has had xfinity/ Comcast since 1981. For past three to four months she has had problems with having no internet or cable and intermittent phone service. Customer service is at least an hour long call between trying to navigate the automated system to reach a human being and once you reach one they only spew out an obvious script because each time the conversation was exactly the same. My mother is a senior citizen and primary caregiver to my father. Should she have to put up with this every time she has a problem. I feel like they tricked my mom into a new contract by promising her better service if you use these new cable boxes. Guess what the service was worse and not better. My mother can not afford to not have reliable phone service let alone cable or internet that is unrealizable and she pays over two hundred dollars a month!? We were promised a technician would finally after months of complaints was coming to look at the system. We waited and waited and guess what no one showed up so again we waded thru the ridiculous automated system to finally get a human voice who informed me there was an open ticket and in fact an appointment was not scheduled and most likely wouldn’t be possible. Is it fair to charge someone for a service that isn’t rendered? I call it bad business, and will make sure her story is told to as many as will listen.

Bb Naples, FL

New service and equipment 5 weeks ago and paid for Comcast tech to install. When tv system did not have picture or sound called customer service 3 times and on phone for 2 hrs. As you guess, they first blamed my tv’s, then bad cables, and final after two hrs said their Box was bad and I would have to wait until they mailed one to me so I could install. They also want me to mail back there old equipment that does not work. They have some nerve wanting new to pay for new installation and then waste my time to send back there faulty equipment. This is the worst customer service I have deLt with and will let anyone who asks me to stay as far away from Comcast as possible. I am stuck with this Mickey Mouse firm due to the community is signed up with them.

Victoria link Chesapeake, VA

This is the second times I’ve moved into a larger home. 4,000’ ft and more, I pay over $4-900 a month for services that do not work. I’ve had out many times and no one has yet to help set my internet up correctly. I lose customers, and most of all my time on the phone with you. You want me to do your job then after you waste hours of my time you end up sending someone out that just says everything is fine. ITS NOT BEEN RIGHT FOR A LONG LONG TIME. I have iPods and security home and none if it is properly working. I’d like it taken care if ASAP OR CANCEL MY ACCOUNT !!! Not wasting anymore time with you!! NOT Amazing

Ricky Rodriguez Denver, CO

So far im extremely upset with the wifi service. I pay for 275 mbps and been only getting 50 since February. The same thing keeps happening over and over. Slow downloading speeds. Then i have to call and wait and still the same thing. Slow downloading. How do you offer something you cant properly provide your customers but take their money. Truly getting me to the point of switching companies and canceling my service because you are breaching your contract of service

Jim mccord Philadelphia, PA

We switched from Fios to xfinity about 2 yearS ago. Thought the rep that came to the house showed a desire to get our business. What a Giant mistake absolutely the worst service.. in less than 2 years we’ve had them out 4 times the latest and last straw was today. We had no T.V. And no internet. The so-called Tech was her for about 30 mins said it was fixed he took off before we could turn our T.V. On and still no service. For us X-Finity is inconstant slow internet and constant problems. The support people are nice the techs don’t t care. Their just working for a check no work ethic or pride. It’s Sunday. tomorrow morning I’m going back to Fios. Xfinity your product and your techs are not qualified to do anything terrible company terrible product. DONT USE Them YOU WILL BE MADE YOU DID!!! THEY SUCK

charles fernandez ,

If I can give them 0 stars I would. I've been paying for prepaid services for 3 years. I make a phone call to ask about the regular internet service price for whenever I was ready to upgrade. Not knowing that they charging me for that service that I did not know I had as I was still paying for my prepaid services every week while I had the regular service. Come to find out I owe 3 months of service. Mind you I was paying 15 dollars a week for my prepaid services. While they were charging me 50 a month. They did not want to help me out or keep my business with them. I can not use my prepaid services now which I paid due to mistakes they have made. Horrible customer services. DO NOT GET XFINITY SERVICE!!!! THEY WILL ROB YOU FOR YOUR MONEY AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE. IVE BEEN TRYING TO SPEAK WITH A MANAGER FOR 2 MONTHS NOW AS I AM STILL WAITING TO SPEAK WITH A MANAGER. SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE AND DO NO GIVE THEM YOUR BUSINESS. THEY ARE SCAMMERS TO THE FULL EXTENT

maryan Sacramento, CA

The Xfinity (Ethernet) customer service sucks: There is a general fake phone number that actually is useless, and you should talk to a robot for an hour. The live agents are very slow and useless. They don’t know anything: after wasting your time for an hour it is common that they transfer you (pass you) SEVERAL time from one person to another. So for one single problem to get fixed you need at least two hours to spend with those non-knowledgeable representatives. If the agent doesn’t know the answer they suddenly may hang up ( it happens to me twice during this 6 months of contract). There is no place on their website to show the public feedback.