Comcast Xfinity TV Logo

Comcast Xfinity TV

8.9

Levi Davis Kokomo, IN

Comcast is so contradicting. When I signed up for internet they told me I was getting the fastest internet they provided. I changed my package not long ago and insisted I still get the fastest internet. I recieved an email today saying I reached 90% of my allowed internet usage and I will be charged extra if I go over! Say what? My internet is not unlimited????!!!!! So I call, apparently I didnt get what I asked for when I signed up! Keep in mind, they sold me a cable package that they said wouldn't cost me anything for installation, when I recieved the cable box it wasnt wireless so I called and they said well you need to have someone come out to install it for a fee of $60, ummmm no! That's not what we initially agreed on. So as of today, I'm paying for cable I cannot watch because I won't pay the fee. The cable box Is sitting under my bed collecting dust in the original box they shipped it to me in. So today when I call about the internet they tell me to upgrade to unlimited was an additional $15 a month, i said that's fine, next thing ya know they want $70 to install a new modem 😡. I explained I'm still paying for cable I cant watch because I have no cable Jack's in my home because they troes charging me, he replied, ohhh that's free! Ummmm then come hook up my cable! But they wont. So I'm changing providers. This Is 2x they have done this to me and I'm over it! I will go to Att where i will recieve unlimited from the get go with free installation!!! Bye bye Comcast/Xfinity, you suck :)

Kelly Peoria, IL

I recently moved and had my cable and internet switched over to my new place, hooked everything up just like it was at my other place but for some reason it was not working here. I called Xfinity to see if they could verify if I had everything hooked up right or see what the issue was. I explained this to the first guy I talked to and he asked how I would like to be assisted, I told him I needed someone to telle if I have everything hooked up correctly or if it is something on your end, he then said he would connect me to a technician to further assist me. This is now 28 minutes into the phone call. Then a lady with an extreme accent gets on the the line and she asked how she may assist me and I tell her that I had their service and recently moved and had called to switch everything to my new place and brought all the equipment with me and hooked it up the same and my cable is not working. She then asked for my name and account number, I give that to her and then she asks me if I am wanting to switch my service and I told her no I already did but it is not working. She puts me on hold then comes back on the line and says that I do not have it hooked up and I explain that I had unhooked it prior to the phone call that way she could just tell me what to hook up where so they didn't have to wait for me to hook and unhook everything up (bc it is so hard to get it unsrewed and screwed back in on my TV) She puts me on hold again comes back on the line and keeps saying hello hello hello mam can you hear me, as if she could not and something is wrong with the connection and this went on for probably 3/4 minutes (thank goodness she didn't just hang up) finally she gets the connection working and asks me what I want her to do!! And I tell her again that I have moved and my cable is not working here and I said I do not want a technician coming out bc last time when I first got my cable hooked up they sent one to my apt. and did not tell me there was going g to be a $60 service charge on my next bill so I just wanted someone to talk me thru it. She puts me on hold AGain and mind you each time I am on hold for 5-8 minutes comes back and says....I see that you had a previous address that had service!! How Many Times do I have to say that I have moved and had service at my other place and moved to my new place and already switched my service but it is not working at this point I had already been on the phone for over 50 minutes and then she says to me ok well I am going to set up an appointment to send a technician to your new place. Now I am furious I have told this lady over and over again what the problem was and what I wanted and she did nothing after being on the phone that long and I had said several time I Do Not want a technician sent out to my house so I tell her you know what just disconnect my service I'm ready to go to someone else if the s is what I have to go thru Everytime I have an issue I don't even want cable...she puts me on hold again (imagine that) then this other lady gets on the phone and says to me I hear you called just to disconnect your serviceay I ask why. This lady straight lied on me!! I said that is not the issue to begin with I want it disconnected now after everything I've been thru and I explained to her what was really going on and what the truth was. This new lady was so NICE and listens to me gripe and complain because now I am so angry and upset and she listened to everything I had to say about what was going on, what the problem was and went through everything with me from what wire was hooked up where (like I had asked from the very start!!) And she was completely understanding of my frustrations and after we got it all sorted out basically the problem was that I needed a resignal and pairing done which took about 45 seconds!! I ended up being on the phone with 4 different ppl because of this. Point is if the first two had listened to the customer and done what they were supposed to things wouldn't have escalated and second since the next two lady's were very very helpful and understanding and listened to me I would have just cancelled my bundle and would have never gotten service through them again so to whoever this concerns higher up in this company...you should thank and give Annette a raise or promote her for doing what a lot of others should do bc it's ppl like her that are keeping your customers!! I can't remember the last ladies name that did the resignal but thank you to you and Annette, you both are really great and thanks for the help!!!!

T

They change channel line up without much notice, take away channels yet don't lower your bill, but let you pay 1 day late and they are quick to charge. Customer service sucks! the reps need serious training. You can speak to 4 different people about the same thing yet get 4 different answers. They do things like this because they have an unfair monopoly over certain areas. If they are the only cable company available there's no competition so they feel they can do whatever they want to their customers. What are the customers going to do cancel and go where? Only other option is satellite. They do have the best internet service available.

Natali Sacramento, CA

I received in service appointment from a man named Marcos, he was incredible. We have had so many issues with our wifi and he made us feel at ease about our technical issues. He is by far the best service provider I have ever dealt with! So helpful! and now our wifi is working better than ever!

Nishita McLean, VA

This company had great service when we signed up for their services for my new apartment. They were friendly and thorough, both during installation and an explanation. If I ever had a problem they could not have worked faster to solve the problem.

Brooklyn Pruitt Pleasant Grove, UT

I have been a customer of Comcast for about 8 years now and I can gladly announce that I have been extremely happy with the company! I appreciate all of the help with customer service and what I get for the price I pay! Definitely a reliable and great source! I recommend trying them out, and today!

Kamae Nowlin Rossville, GA

Xfinity service is reliable and I never have an issue with it cutting in and out. There are more than enough channels so there's always something to watch. I like that I can have my TV Internet and phone all on one bill. I like that I can do all of my business on this app as well and it always works well. The only drawback is that it is on the expensive side.

Matt Coupeville, WA

The good: they are the best choice ! They have the consistent speeds I need to keep my household content with streaming and regular internet useage. The bad: They are the only company that’s in my area that’s any good! Yes they have the speed, yet my upload times are less then useful, and my download time is 27mbps at best, yet when I use my speed text(comcast owned) it say’s I have 86 to 98 Mbps yet video take’s forever and the circle of buffering is ever present! They tell me its not them, its the sites that I visit. And that they can only account for their system. Yet it seem they are the only system that works cause damn near every site is SLOW! I’m not saying I am not happy with them I just wish I got what I am paying for is all!

Heather Frantz Woodstock, GA

The customer service has always been quick and easy to work with. The access to our favorite shows and channels is so easy and cheap. We’re newly weds living on a strict budget but we’re still able to have all the sports and “girly” shows to satisfy us both. It’s really neat.

Brent Bussell Detroit, MI

I live in the Detroit suburbs and have tried the others. I am back to Comcast because when it o es to cable TV and internet they are simply the best. I have had minor issues with their customer service but I had the same issues with the other providers too. The X1 system it the best that you can get anywhere and the internet is great and even faster than I pay for. I will never switch again.

Devra Smyrna, GA

I don't have any issues with the quality of my cable however, I do have issues with what I pay (over $80.00/month) considering I don't have HD or any premium channels. I only subscribe to the extended basic. It would be really great if Comcast would seriously consider allowing us to create our own package. I don't watch or want all the sports channels or the shopping channels but, I pay for them. I do enjoy the "on demand" feature very much. I live in a condo complex and we are not alllowed satellite. Therefore, I don't have any other choice for TV other than cable or ATT Uverse (which I would not want) and, therfore, feel at the mercy for whatever price the vendor wants to charge. PLEASE LET US CHOOSE WHAT WE WANT AND AT SOME MORE REASONABLE PRICING.

Tina Hill Monongahela, PA

Service is consistent and crisp and clear , 99.999% of the time , for both internet and cable . Folks on the phone are polite and do the best they can to help . BUT .... there is always a but , isn't there? BUT they rape your wallet .... Seriously , with no pay per views , internet and cable only with only the 1st tier above basic our monthly bill was close to $200 bucks every month .... just couldn't afford it and had to downgrade to bare bones service because without cable we have no channels at all and they are the only company who serves our complex . Comcast Please Please Please , offer some ala carte channel selections, say 5, 10, 15, etc channel selections where the customer can chose only the channels they want and not have to have all those unused stations they never watch ...and your on screen guide should have a ''chose a color" option and that color you chose highlights only the channels you actually get .... it can still show all channels but this way you know what you can and can not get without upgrading .... Come on Comcast with the stand alone channels, and hulu ,and vudu, cable needs to step up the game and cater to the customer if they want to stay relevant and profitable ......

Marion J Rojas Oakland, CA

I have had Comcast for TV, computer and phone service for at least 14+ years--have never had a complaint! I love it, and my computer loves it, as does my TV set, and my phone! Thank you so much for all that you do for so many! Marion

Arnold Prichep Fort Lauderdale, FL

It was great when i had it. Dont understand all the complaints, i had it for over 18 years and loved it. Now i moved and i hate my cable company (Advanced in Weston Florida) because they wont offer the Extra Innings Package for baseball, how i wish Comcast would buy out this dinky damn company!!!!!

Shelly Ann Blake Palm Beach Gardens, FL

They are very prompt, great customer service

William Mullin Lake Oswego, OR

VERY expensive, little flexibility -- as an example, forced to pay for unwanted sports channels

Steve Ashby , AZ

I've been using Xfinity on and off for many years. They really picked it up in the early 2010s with lots of movies and great channel offerings. Pricing was even pretty reasonable. The last few years have gotten more frustrating as they have started pushing a lot of their content through "apps". Some like Netflix and Prime are closely tied to their system and others you have to set up. The frustrating part is they have moved a lot of their content to these apps and you have to pay for the services, and it adds up! Prices have not come down to reflect their dependence on this move of content. I'm not sure how much longer until I cut the cable...

Shay Che' Stone Mountain, GA

I have Comcast/Xfinity for my internet service only. I had them for cable in the past but after the promo, the cost was too high so I moved to DirecTV in 2007. From an Internet standpoint, no complaints. Many of my neighbors experienced outages in the past, but since establishing service, I haven't experienced many outages. When it does go out, it comes right back on. The price is a value for the tier I have.

Francis Soyer Issaquah, WA

We all know that cable tv/internet availability is a necessary evil. I’ve never been a big fan of Comcast until this year when COVID 19 left the country fairly incapacitated. We have been quite fortunate that our internet service has been so reliable while we work from home. Their are a few blips every now and again but a quick reset almost always seems to do the trick! Most of us in business know that the key to success is consistency.

David Barus Port Charlotte, FL

Speed of equipment delivery. On site, the technician capability was expert and he resolved all issues in short order. Was sometimes hard to understand the telephone operator communication. Cost of service is low compared to northern states. We're happy customers.

John Smolenski Tampa, FL

Service was great. The prices got so out of control I had to drop them. I started paying $89/more ended with$240

Joel Romano Green Valley, AZ

Previous great experience but a little weird when switching companies they became pushy

charles Profera Oaklyn, NJ

Services are good. Customer service is satisfactory. Overall products offered good!

Michael Bieker Los Angeles, CA

Great service - when it works - but if you want to cancel or downgrade, forget it. Takes and act of congress to make changes to your account

Avidflyfisher16 Longmont, CO

We have had a number of issues with our TV reception. Every time we called Xfinity made a great effort to get the issue resolved. We were given a new HDMI cable, which did not solve the reception. We called again and a technician came out and virtually replaced everything that Xfinity provides and now we finally can receive all the cable channels we pay for as well as having great visual and audio connections.

Tsmith York, PA

Comcast is a good service, not so much worth the cost, but they are the best service to have vs Dish. Service is dependable during all types of weather and if there are issues they do manage to fix it for you. I’ve found that if you aren’t fully satisfied if you fight for what is right you can come to an agreement. Like I said I don’t like the cost, but I do enjoy the services received!

KC Riverton, UT

I like that you can pause games, dvr service, voice remote, and on demand shows. Sometimes it there's a long delay/buffer to change channels. There's a new fast forward feature that is AWESOME too. The only thing I miss from Direct TV is that they allowed you to pause one show, go to another channel, and then flip back to the original channel still paused. Wish Comcast had that feature.

Kylie Alpine, UT

Xfinity is a great option for satellite television. You can easily search every channel. One of my favorite features is easily finding movies by using the microphone search, so all you have to do is say what you want to watch. It is also now linked with Netflix so if you search for a movie that is on Netflix it will pull it up automatically from Netflix. They always have free movies to watch that change about every two months, giving you more opportunities to watch your favorite movies.

kristin Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

Comcast Xfinity TV works great for me and my family. I signed up with their monthly plan with no cancelation fees, thinking I would give it a try and then cancel if I didn't like it. I am still going strong today and love that I can freeze the price for a year and then I will be advised when my year is up and they will get me another year of the same plan or something better.

Jane Alpine, UT

Woohoo for tv, right? Xfinity is great, they have litty channels, and I would recommend getting the package with TCM. (It’s my favorite channel.) They have a great selection of on demand movies and tv too! I watched pretty much all the best chick flicks when I got my wisdom teeth out, and it was a great distraction from the pain. (Would not recommend watching Titanic when you’re still feeling the effects of anesthesia, though.) Anyways, tv is tv, but xfinity is a great option. My grandparents are even able to watch their Japanese samurai soap operas on NHK. Can’t beat that.

Rory Henrie Pleasant Grove, UT

I switched after having satellite for almost 20 years. I have not gotten used to all of the channels and what the numbers are for the few that I watch, but I do like the on demand, recording feature and playback. I also like that we have internet with it and its fast. It is cheaper having the package than having all services separated. When I have issues the customer service has been very good.

Blaine York, PA

Too expensive, but really have no other choice where I live since land lord doesn't permit satellite dishes on the building.

Madhu Scherba ,

Customer service completely moved over to chat. Every issues are taking 2-3 days more just to connect to people. I have been their high paying customer for 15 years, but now I am really frustrated with them.

tom brady Florence, MA

unable to pay over the phone; difficult to get in touch with an agent; agent's english os poor, background noise so loud, staff seems to be having a party; agent unwilling to help with payment; xfinity is quick to switch off service and charge fees; typical rip-off scam, so core to the american culture

Rey Dominguez Fort Lauderdale, FL

Going on 24 hours without internet. Status has been updated various times and keeps extending to a later time. Only computer generated messages, no human interaction at all. Need internet for work and school. Planning on changing Providor next week.

Sonia Stewart Los Angeles, CA

Comcast increase my bill by $50 .00 making it over $200.00 and it took over 2 hrs to finally get a live person on the phone . They are the only company that service our area otherwise I would have cancelled them years ago . It’s appalling to me that they treat loyal customers like this and get away with it . : (

CHRISTINE DOIRON , FL

I call & get hung up on. They say Thank you for calling Comcast & hang up. Now what kind of customer service is that? They turned my internet off because I ordered a new box. Why would you do that to a customer? Bad bad bad!!!!

shy'ane bethany Hamtramck, MI

Xfinity is the worst internet service I’ve ever had, they have multiple outages more than you would think. It’s beyond unacceptable, especially during these times when you have to work from home. I am a college student and having to do classes at home is already stressful, adding horrible service is more stressful.

Donna Fousekis Gurnee, IL

I have two account with Comcast. I called in to make a change on one of my account. The representative deleted the wrong account. I was not able to get back the package I had and they told me I had to pay 200. A month from 127. Lol there error and I have to pay. I have been a long customer of Comcast and will NEVER GO BACK.

Shaye Mora Davenport, IA

I used them during my last year of college and they were all around a solid company! Never had any issues with them!

J Ross Port Saint Lucie, FL

They have the worst customer service I have experienced from a cable, internet, phone company. If you call to switch programming be careful. They could look at your bill and say they need to charge you more for something. They can just increase your bill. They didn't tell me they were cancelling our dvr service when I just wanted to add a program. I ask if there were any changes to billing and was told no. Then surprise. They are not an honorable company!

Pamela DeMontbreun Murfreesboro, TN

Xfinity is a terrible company. They have lied to me repeatedly about charges and credits on my account. They also had high pressure sales people calling during this pandemic to insist that I take on new services that I didn’t need or want. After me finally caving in and agreeing to a trial period, they continued to bill me for it after I returned the (unopened, unused) equipment. They are now refusing to credit me for any of it. I’m looking for reliable, honest internet service, if that exists.

Christina Cook Douglasville, GA

I wish i could leave less of a score. Bar none the worst customer service on the face of the planet. Would cheer to see this company go out of business. They take 10 minutes or more to get through the ridiculous automated system. You never get anyone and when you do you can’t understand what they are saying. No matter how many times you call you are put in the wrong department and when they transfer they hang up every time. So you have to call back and start over. They charge entirely too much money. I have had a cable they have left just sitting in my yard for over 2 months.

Michael Whitehead Cartersville, GA

The company has taken away almost all good channels. So your left with mostly junk channels and infomercial channels. Xfinity told us they could give us unlimited internet for set monthly price. Three months later we notice that we are getting warnings about data limits that we shouldn't have. When we called them to address this issue they told us we didn't have unlimited internet and we would need to pay more money to have it. Xfinity is a sneaky, dishonest company and we will never use them again.

mcwright 017 Coraopolis, PA

Their customer service is none existent. Because there are almost no employees that actually work here in the United States, call centers suck. I got the complete run around for my entire day because of a billing issue. And the employees when you finally get past the automated system wall which they don’t want you to get around are nice, but are handcuffed by a useless system that gets us no results.

dmitrimoscaliuc Folsom, CA

Hello there, My name is Dmitri M , i have service in Rancho Cordova, Ca. So i had a very bad experience with one of the customer support techinials named James with employee # VUL on 11/25/20 around 9:45-10am. He was in the rush and unwilling to help , keep on trying to hang up on me , while i was checking on the deals and offers you guys have . Guy hates his job and just works - clock-in - clock out, definitely not the right person to have in customer service . Already looking into different service . WORST EXPERIENCE EVER WITH SOMEONE ON THE PHONE >

phil beretta Stratford, NJ

Serviceman came to install in new home. When to wire and he was working in black mulch with no shoe covering. Stained carpet in bedroom. We just moved in. Local xfinty had carpet cleaned which did not get the dye out. Came back still not. Spoke to custo.mmer issues so many times and get nowhere. Thogh the people helping me are nice, no one with authority calls. This is crazy. Almost 2 months and I look at this stain. The day it was done his supervisor came and took pictures. So now I have to file a claim. Just take care of it please.

Mblack Lakeland, FL

Had xfinity for years and moving with them has been a disaster. We’ve been told someone is coming to install our internet three times and when no one shows, we call and they say there’s nothing scheduled for us. No idea how they are so disorganized and can’t confirm and send someone out. How am I supposed to know if someone will ever come. Time to change service.

Jennifer Labbee Clovis, CA

Great Experience. Very helpful when having to install internet to my New home. Very Clear with step by step instructions. Thank you Very Much.

crg323 Fort Lauderdale, FL

I find Comcast Xfinity TV to be reliable and you can always find an agent to help with service issues. The one problem I have is the ever increasing cost of the service.