Apartments.com Logo

Apartments.com

6.4

Ludrick Donovan Orlando, FL

Apartment.com is not a bad rental company actually responding to some information is somewhat difficult

Gisele Sasser New Smyrna Beach, FL

I check with apartments.com when I move, mostly to see price range for what I need in my new area.

Mel Pate-Patterson AR

I love the fact that they still have a tangible paper edition of the publication as well as the electronic version.

Denise Anderson Madison, MS

Same thing you can't even get to look at the apartments without them want to email some people don't have emails some people don't even know how to use the computer all they know how to do is look

Kim LaCost Philadelphia, PA

Excellent guide for any type of apartment or condo. Easy to manage web site & written guide.

JR Galvan Houston, TX

The easiest way to find your new apartment home, quick search, amazing deals, one step closer to your new townhome.

Dave Fortin Kingston, PA

This is another website that just doesn't have what I'm looking for. They give you listings outside of your scope all the time and try to market you to purchase higher-priced places. Just not a huge fan!

Kibsaim Rebollar Austin, TX

I have found my last 5 years of living spaces on Apartments.com. I really like their filters and the website is easy to navigate.

BaiLeY WiLsOn Dickinson, TX

Just moved into our new place this week and the app was very helpful it allowed me to select all the amenities I was looking for and price.

anupam sumessur Curtis Bay, MD

I always use apartments.com for house hunting. They provide a vast range of units for all budgets. I found my last apartments on apartments.com

Melanie Moore AZ

Apartments.com helped me out so much & they found me the perfect little apartment for exactly the price i was looking for. Thank you!!

Matt Williams

The website (at least in Utah) has turned into a cluster**** of promotional content. There’s no consistent standard of quality for the pictures and descriptions, and I found it incredibly difficult to use.

Gaju Shrestha Herriman, UT

I have used apartments.com for searching rental properties in the past. The listing was great and was very easy to contact the listing agencies/ owner.

James Lapeyre Bryan, TX

Decent user-interface, wide selections, and a lot of flexibility for searching for what you need. But a lot of properties listed as available are actually under lease. And if you don't already have a realtor, good luck getting a response when you show interest.

Aubrey Dallas, TX

I got my lease because of apartments.com! There's good information and up to date customer service information for every property.

Kaela Tallahassee, FL

Always finds the apartments based on filters that one can provide. I have found most of my past apartments from this site.

Kevin Colvin Baltimore, MD

Need more local listings for Baltimore city

Roxanne LaValley Plattsburgh, NY

I used Apartments.com to search for apartments for rent for my for myself years ago and no too long ago for something my daughter can afoord. Easy to search.

Ruth Jeanmary Tallahassee, FL

I used apartments.com when looking for my current student apartment and it gave me all the information I needed to know about my current place. I love it!

bmc2z7 Columbia, MO

I enjoy using this site, this is how I found my current apartment. It gives an in depth review of everything I need to know about the place such as utilities included or not.

Great service Milwaukee, WI

All of the apartments I was looking at was out of my price range.

Bassem lasheen Torrance, CA

Many places advertise with fake information, prices are not accurate

Esperancia Decoste Hollywood, FL

Very detailed oriented when looking for rental

Mountainlife4sure Lafayette, CO

Needs to be updated more frequently. It's a good platform to find deals and specials.

Monique Snow Sterling, CT

Didn't have much in the area I was searching for at the time, so I did not find it to be very useful.

Queen Shavy Miami Beach, FL

They have a graduation selection of available Apartments. The website is simple to navigate great for new buyers

Brand Richardson Haun Houston, TX

It was okay to be honest but after all the hassle we didn't get the apartment and the customer service could have been much better than what was received.

Judi Mauldin, SC

I found the apartment that I rented before I bought my current house on this website. It was very helpful.

Lindsey American Fork, UT

I think Apartments.com is average compared to the other real estate searches out there, but definitely is a website worth looking into when you're searching for apartments.

Leah North Versailles, PA

All these sites seem to be the same, but this one was my least fav. It just always seemed to have the upper scale places and not many affordable ones.

Tammy Bright Lexington, KY

This company has plenty of listings but if not updated regularly, you get your hopes up and it's a dead lead. They do have good photos of the rentals and basic info.

Kassandra Roberts Indianapolis, IN

They seem to let let a lot of scammers put their information on this site for their contact is for the buyer, next thing ya know they want you to send them application fees to their cashapp or venmo account.

William Rodgers Charlotte, NC

When I moved to Florida they found my apartment. It was so quik and easy. And I was in a new apartment before my plane ever landed

Lindsey Haight Logan, UT

It would be nice if apartments were required to give a little more information in their postings, but overall it's a great resource.

Rosita Khalehpari Winnetka, CA

I was happy with their services. It is convenient to ask them for help if you do not want to pay a realtor for renting your place.

Melissa Woods Carson City, NV

I wish the site would only show me apartments inside the areas specified. The email alerts I get always seem to be outside the area I am looking to live in.

Hannah Barth Tallahassee, FL

Apartments is super easy to find potential apartments. I love that I can narrow the search results to choose what works best for me.

Abby Ashby Provo, UT

I love apartment.com for the ability to easily compare rental rates and get an idea of what a fair price is for the area

Melissa Rose Williams Martinsburg, WV

I use this app to pay my rent and report if I need any type of maintenance.

Tricia Pietrzak Sacramento, CA

I love their preference choice how many bed, bathrooms ext.

Tiffany Robinson Richmond, VA

They have good apartments,but sometimes the prices are not right

Vivian Stoll Tavares, FL

Loved how easy the app was to use! Will definitely recommend!

Yolanda Queer Shelley, ID

Apartments.com seems very outdated and many of their listings are false, as I've contacted the complexes and they have disputed my findings online through this website.

Trisha Ross DeWitt, MI

It's a good place to find a place. Could be better with the phone style navigation. Has a wide variety of locations.

North Florida Wildliife Center Tallahassee, FL

Love the website design, very user friendly with all of the information in one place

Rachel Sharp

I used this alot in college and when I was first married! Super helpful when the landlords kept things updated.

Clyde Gilbert Berkeley Springs, WV

One thing I like about this site is when apt get taken they mark them taken. Rented

WT

The site is pretty simple to use, but it can be difficult to search specific areas if they are lesser known.

Gabe Burton Riverton, UT

listings are almost always out of date or fake all together - it's super annoying that the filter doesn't even filter what I want it to, it always ends up showing me listings way over my budget

Raven Royal Sandy, UT

Apartments.com is a super nice site. We’ve always found what we’re looking for. Especially in times of need.