Keller Williams Realty Logo

Keller Williams Realty

Is This Your Business?

6.2

LAST UPDATED: October 20th, 2021
Keller Williams Realty is a global real estate franchise company. They are the only privately held real estate brokerage firm in North America. It started out as a source for local residential real estate and now is an international company selling both residential and commercial property.

Homes.com Logo
3.2
Apartments.com Logo
#4 Apartments.com chevron_right
1.7
star star_half star_border star_border star_border

The Good

• International
  • States
  • Agents
  • Offices
  • Real estate options
  • Filtering options
  • License
  • Specialties
  • Experience

International

Keller Williams is one of the few real estate groups that have locations outside the United States. They have offices in 15 countries on several continents. These are: North America, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Central America, South America, the Middle East and most recently, in the country of Panama.

States

Keller Williams Realty offers listings in 50/51 states and throughout Canada. The Keller Williams website offers a search tool to help users find an office near them.

Agents

In 2014, KW became the largest real estate franchise (by number of agents) in North America. Today they have more than 130,000 agents in the United States.

Offices

Today, the company has more than 770 offices internationally under their international franchise organization, Keller Williams Worldwide, Ltd. This makes it unique, since many real estate companies are restricted to the U.S. This allows you to connect with local KW agents in another country to help you find a home or property.

Real Estate Options

If you're buying or selling a home, Keller Williams has the following tools for you:

• Mobile apps (iOS and Android)
  • Market insights
  • Mortgage information

They also offer tools to help homebuyers and sellers understand the process:

• Community information - each listed property has a map showing nearby schools, places of worship, etc.
  • Market insights and Real Estate advice - various articles on buying, selling, and managing real estate are available to read.
  • Citibank-sponsored mortgage center - including a mortgage calculator and links to Citibank services.

Filtering Options

KW offers 11 filtering search options for finding a home. You can search City, State or Zip Code. Or you can search properties For Sale, For Rent or Foreclosures. You can also narrow it further with price, beds, baths, property type and square feet. This is a good amount of search filters to find what you want; however, you don't get the more detailed information about the surrounding community that some realtor sites offer in their filters.

License

Keller Williams requires all of their agents to have a real estate license. While some agencies offer real estate agents, realtor and real estate brokers to choose from, KW offers real estate agents only. You do get a choice of agent by specialty and language spoken. This is good if English is not your first language and if you need an agent with expertise in a certain specialty, i.e. commercial real estate.

Specialties

Keller Williams offers buying and selling services in these specialties:

• Residential: Buying or selling your existing Home, Apartment or Luxury Home
  • Farm and Ranch: a rural land division of Keller Williams Realty with a nationwide network of land brokers specializing in agricultural land, timber land, ranch land, recreational land, equestrian estates, land development, hunting land, etc.
  • Commercial: Buying or Leasing office space, retail space, Land, Industrial, Hospitality or Multi-family properties

No matter the property type or service, Keller's agents are specialists to meet customer's business needs. They have a separate website for their luxury homes called "Luxury Homes International." They also have special pages for their commercial business and farm /ranch properties. Their mortgages are often offered through Citi - they even link out the current rates on both their luxury site and their main site.

Experience

Gary Keller and Joe Williams founded Keller Williams in 1983 in Austin, Texas. For over 30 years, they've been expanding all over the globe with agents specializing in various areas of real estate services.

The Bad

• Commission/selling cost

Commission/Selling Cost

Commission rates at Keller Williams are, as most real estate agencies do, only disclosed with clients. You don't have to engage further if the amount does not suit your needs.

The Bottom Line

Keller Williams is a great starting place for any real estate transaction. The trusted global brand deserves a try if you're looking for a residential home or commercial property. If you are looking for a luxury home in the U.S. or internationally, we recommend checking out their luxury home listings. If you need agents who speak multiple languages or are seeking properties internationally, this is a good option for you. You may find with you're looking for with KW, but if you want more options, we suggest browsing with another company.

2.4

hemant mahidhara Metuchen, NJ

We used Keller Williams Realty in 2011 when purchasing our first home. We were very new to the whole home buying process and the agent did a fairly good job helping us navigating through the process. The whole process went through quite smoothly. We did feel that we should have looked around more options before deciding on the house. Felt that part was a bit rushed. Partly due to our inexperience. But overall it was a good experience.

Doug Foerch Libertyville, IL

Very disappointing after all the hype surrounding Amy K. She never even introduced herself to us. She handed off our house to another staff member, who was well below average in his knowledge, work ethic and reachability. Not to mention they charge more than the average realtor.

Anne Sainsbury Orem, UT

Last year my husband and I were looking to purchase a home and we spent some time visiting homes with a real estate agent from Keller Williams Realty. We had a unique experience as we were never pushed into considering a home that we were not interested in. They did a great job of helping us understand the ins and outs of each home and asking us questions that helped us better decipher our feelings without feeling pressure to put in an offer. Because of this experience we will likely use a realtor from Keller Williams Realty in the future since we didn't end up purchasing at that time.

Charrese Edwards Washington, DC

I bought a house in through a real estate agent and her broker in 2020 while I was living on the west coast and had an amazing experience and gladly reengaged with Keller again about a month ago when I decided to purchase another house, this time in Baltimore although dealing with 2 agents, Jamie L and Marlena M and their broker, Dan B and what a let down. Marlena was very pushy and pushed me hard to make a decision on house I was considering then she wrote up the as-is contract without properly explaining to me what that meant. Later, after water was discovered sitting on the roof and I wanted a consideration from the seller to address that issue, instead of going immediately to request it she argued with me, telling me that you I couldn't because I did an as-is contract. After much back and forth, she finally did as I asked and the seller agreed. A week before close, I drove back up to Baltimore with Jamie L to look at the property and see what it would need to have done before it was move in ready and I discovered that there was a lock alley between my house and next door so that I could not access the side of my property. I asked Jamie to look into that and tell me what could be done and her idea of "looking into it" was to tell me on Friday, almost a week later, that she couldn't find out anything and had left a couple of messages with the city. As soon as I heard this, I did my own dig which entailed using Google and calling 2 different brokers and I was able to find out that I did have several avenues to address but now not enough time to do so before closing. When I complained about this to Jamie I was met with a hostile email telling me basically what I had to do which was close on Monday and of course, trying to cover her rear end. The broker, Dan B reached out to me, and, while he was able to clearly articulate the situation, something neither Marlena nor Jamie had been able to do, he was also didn't have any solution to present. I emailed the title company and was able to get confirmation on what I'd found out from the other brokers I'd called and I have a solution and way forward, it won't happen now until after I close. Later, when it was time to do the final walkthrough, I told them I didn't have time to go to Baltimore as I'd spent most of my weekend addressing an issue that they caused by their inaction and now had things to do, they refused to do a video walkthrough, pretending this wasn't an option when I know that it is because last year I had bought a house from the west coast and did not have to fly out to do a final walkthrough. The tone of the emails and the text messages from this terrible trio did nothing but inflame an already bad situation. Never will I use Keller again nor recommend them to anyone else

Toni Montuori

My experience selling my home in upstate NY was awful, yours maybe different but rest assured Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware) is not just a cliché for the perspective home you want to purchase. It most definitely applies to your listing agent. I make it my business to be extremely clear when dealing with large sums of money, and I was! Something as important as when I wanted my home to be listed on the market seemed to have not made it into my Keller Williams Realtors notes. It wasn’t until I noticed cars driving past my home very slowly and I looked outside and saw the FOR SALE SIGN did I realize what he had done. Subsequently…the (small) town assessor was made aware of this and my property taxes were raised. Coincidence? Maybe.

Cynthia Cole Baton Rouge, LA

My experience with Baton R agent, Helene K, was fantastic! Helene was ready to show all the homes I wanted to view. When I decided to purchase my new home, Helene went into overdrive! She negotiated the price on a newly built home, met with the inspector and added her own list! During the walk through, she noted additional items and requested repairs (in the contract). After the sale, she contacted me regarding the completion of the items and generally just to check to see if I was doing well and happy with my home! She is a great realtor and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a new home.

Blair Houston, TX

Absolutely disappointed & disgusted with their Alvin Texas real estate agent who blatantly allowed her client to lie and cover up with paint(recent paint) a roof leak.Along with an additional attempt to have a fan blowing where water enters the house.They never once put put any of this in the disclosure, on the sellers disclosure notice they put unknown in a section that was a yes or no response. I would’ve never put in an offer how did they filled it out to the best of their knowledge.The realtor and her client cost me $750 because they were both not forthcoming. This is a disgrace to the industry and procession. Individuals wonder why they dislike dealing with realtors and I love mine but I understand why after this experience. I did have one of the best inspection companies, who did a phenomenal job at finding these impurities that they deliberately try to hide.

Grove family Carlisle, PA

We were in a tight spot, we had to sell or loose our home. This company stuck by us through the whole process. Even after we had to pull the listing due to the pandemic outbreak, they kept in contact. As soon as we could relist they once again helped us through all our questions. Finding the right new home was the biggest challenge and they not only helped us with that but advised us on presettlement possession in order to start working on repairs that were needed. It was a bumpy ride, but they were very professional, polite, and quick to assist us with our questions and requests. We couldn't have been the easiest family to deal with, but they managed. The only reason we did not give the last star, was there were several delays that did cause concerns. We were informed that the individual had major life events that were causing the delays. But every time this was pointed out another member of their team jumped in to try and resolve the issue quickly for us. Overall I would recommend their company to anyone trying to sell and/or buy a home.

Jennifer Hargrave Gilbert, AZ

We used King and Associates with Keller Williams Realty for the sale of our old home in 2013 and the purchase of our new home in 2014. Selling and buying a home is one of the most stressful times in a persons life, but not this time. Our home sold in 3 days and any hiccups that occurred were handled without putting the stress on us. My buyers agent, Mary N, was flexible, understanding and patient during my 6 month venture to find the perfect home. The purchase had many challenges, such as the seller trying to back out and difficulty with the documents. Never did I have to deal with it or overly stress about it, as my agent handled it all. We have been in our new home now for 4 years this month and could not be happier. Not only would I use them again, I recommend them to everyone I know looking to buy or sell.

Patty & Steve Clarksburg, WV

We were working with a realtor who was too busy to give us the time of day. In between his traveling and social visits we couldnt even get a phone call. Needless to say we fired him and just resumed looking on internet. Then we were in Pensacola driving by some homes and stumbled upon another agent who was everything we could have asked for and more. Pam D. with Keller Williams is the best of the best. We live over 1000 miles from Pensacola and she stayed in constant contact by texts, emails and sending homes for us to review. She spent countless hours helping us through multiple failed transactions and she never faltered. She continued this process foralmost 6 months. She drove us around all over Pensacola and showed us area attractions . We closed on our new home yesterday and we know we could not have done it without such a dedicated real estate agent who never gave up on us. Keller Williams and Pam D. are both top notch!! If you need a hard working agent with who is dedicated, prompt, and friendly who knows the real estate market, don't hesitate to call her. You won't be sorry!!

Bryan, Regina Shepherd Macedonia, OH

Hello, we are the Shepherds proud home owners our experience with Keller Williams representative Jen S. from Greater Cleveland S W group was wonderful, very professional prompt on arrival time making her self available to answer questions an always explaining the process step by step . Jen utilized various resources with in her network making the process stress free and efficient. We felted very comfortable in taking her professional advice which shows she works for her client, In our opinion Jen S. is a wonderful individual an a premium sale agent in our book. ThankYou , Shepherds

B Freeman Southlake, TX

Kellie J was going to list my home but gave me very poor advice. She said that the hairline cracks in the ceiling needed to be repaired prior to listing. She provided me with the name of the person/company that could do the work. Omar P did a poor rental quality work on the repair and the only negative comment from a potential buyer was the patch job. Kellie would not stand by me to get the work redone. I paid $1,000.00 . What a waste of money and time! Save time and money and use another agent.

Abby Colorado Springs, CO

Sarah G was the most helpful Realtor I've ever worked with! She went above and beyond to help us find our home in such a cut throat and competitive housing market! She knew the area well and listened to our requests and helped to accommodate those requests with finding us our perfect home! She was there every step of the way and helped keep us on track! I couldn't of ask for more!

Ward Colorado Springs, CO

Our experience with KW Partners was nothing short of amazing, especially with our realtor Michelle C! Michelle always made herself available, as we were out of state while selling our home. She is very thorough, friendly, professional and went above and beyond to make our first time buying and selling as stress-free as possible. Michelle will always be our go-to!

lois trader Loudon, TN

Our realtor is Catrina F in East Tennessee. She has been working with my husband and myself for over a year. Her positivity even at times when we lost hope of finding our dream home was overwhelming. I’ve never met a realtor that does so much research, and provide so many homes for us to look at as Catrina has done for us. Catrina is so knowledgeable but without knowledge she presents everything with patience and understanding.

Prggy Starr Las Vegas, NV

I have been extremely happy with the service that I got from Tina N at Keller Williams. I had no trouble at all and she handled this very professionally. In dealing with other real estate agents in the past I have to say she is the most helpful and kind person and she knows what she’s doing very well. Kudos!!!!!

Celine and Pierre

Spectacular service with KW realty, specifically Team Calhoun. Honest and professional service from an amazing team. Our asking was high, with reason, and they stood by our wishes. They worked very hard and we where able to sell for a fair price in three weeks. Would highly recommend without hesitation.

Kenneth Quintana Santa Fe, NM

I was purchasing my third home. An agent with Keller Williams recommended I try Keller Williams. I’ve done a few mortgages in my life and refinances. I’ve uses Rocket Mortgage and Veterans United and some others, but I’ve never been asked for so much information as Keller Williams. It felt worse than being audited. My paperwork went to underwriting and they wanted twice the information than they needed for my initial requests and then they still want more information. I’ve never went through so much for a mortgage. I decided to drop Keller Mortgage. I was getting a headache with their requests. I sent my quote from Keller Williams to Veterans United and they matched it so I’m continuing with my mortgage loan but not with Keller Williams. It’s a mountain of paperwork compared to some other companies I’ve dealt with. No more headache. I do not recommend Keller Williams Mortgage.

Ms. Palatka, FL

In the beginning our realtor was there for us being open to communication and available when we wanted to view a property. Things seemed natural between us and as if they truly cared about helping us find a home. We’re half way through purchasing a home and it seems that our realtor no longer has time to follow up with us. For a few weeks our realtor was late to viewings and wouldn’t respond to our messages. There was even a day when we got a message from our realtor asking where we were when they forgot to tell us the time to meet them at the property we wanted to look at. We’ve come to the conclusion that now after settling on a home, we are on our own. Our realtor does not want to make time for us because there simply is no reason to work for us anymore. Our realtor has told us to seek counsel from our lender instead. Even with matters they do not handle. It’s extremely disappointing being dropped and spoken to like we're a nuisance. If give the choice, I would NEVER use or recommend this company or the realtor we used. Even more frustrating is not being able to write their name since we’re in the middle of our closing. Do you research and don’t settle for someone that talks the talk. Hire someone with proven results and testimonials.

Phillip Talley Jacksonville, FL

AGENT GEORGE B To be fair I used this agent to buy the home I’m selling and there were a couple of problems but his supervisor assured me he was young and still learning so I decided to give him a chance. We are due to close in a few days and it has been a terrible experience. We are getting a fair price but not due to our agent. I still haven’t received signed copies of any paperwork. I wasn’t told that I could negotiate terms of the sale contract and as far as I know my agent still hasn’t signed it yet. At our first meeting I asked how much it it was for him to show the house and was told 2.5%. I was not asked if the house could be shared with other agencies and it was. That’s 2.5% more. I was told a photographer was going to take pictures for the internet and didn’t. He simply posted an old listing with different landscaping and no improvements in or out. Before signing the final the agreement to sale I wanted to know the final $$ amount and my agent said only the total company could give that info and I had to sign the paperwork or they wouldn’t do anything. So after a couple of hours he gave me an estimated amount and I signed. He was off by $6000.00 and I said I wasn’t signing at closing. Threatening lawsuits followed and when I said he wasn’t giving up any of his commission he said he worked hard for his money and more lawsuit threats. Between the Northern Florida Association of Lawyers, the buyers agent and internal help from K&W things finally worked out. He never put up a sign. Listed all old information on line and never showed the house and did nothing to resolve the problems. There’s more of course.

Cindy H Gilbert, AZ

Went to an open house and found out they were only taking offers up to the end of the open house time. I didn't have a relator but I was really interested in the house so i acquired the service of one of the Keller Williams Relators who was there (but not representing the seller). She was new and super nice but didn't have a lot of knowledge so had a hard time answering my questions and writing up the offer. Didn't give me a lot of confidence in this Realty.

Joanna S. Chicago, IL

Office needs to have better policy in place of removing lock box when removing their for sale signs! Waited 3 days before getting involved and calling their office, would've taken longer had I not called. Unprofessional.

Carolyn Fab , FL

Your agent Wendy at the Shalimar office is a nightmare. My home was listed with another agency and she picked up the listing on mls. She nickel and dimed and squeezed until there was nothing left. Terrible negative experience because of her involvement

Ana Batista Boston, MA

I bought a house with KW as the Buyer's agent. Two weeks after closing I needed the KW's agent assistance to help solve an unforeseen issue. I reached out and the agent was completely unresponsive and unwilling to assist. I had a terrible experience, and would not recommend working with KW.

peter harmatuk Poolesville, MD

What a rip-off. They use deceptive advertisements on the radio stations here....they don't include the "small print" in the advertisements that negates what they are saying. Used them to sell our last house....The agency never once acted in my behalf after they had the signed contact and their cut of the money..."take the money and run" should be their logo. Would have had the level of service if I had done the work myself....the agent did show up for closing so she could get her check, without even a "thank-you"...took it and ran!!

Victoria Fell Glendale, AZ

Absolute WORST realty company EVER! They refused to fix the rat and mold-infested ductwork properly and we had no AC in the home in the Arizona heat for an entire summer. The home reeked of rotting carcasses, it was like living on top of a Pet Semetary. We asked endlessly to correct the problems and they sent workers that did NOT do the job. A bunch of worthless Fixit crews did absolutely nothing to resolve the problems. Then they evicted us unlawfully in the middle of the COVID Pandemic. Stay far away from these heartless vampires. They threw my family into the streets as the refused to sign the documents we desperately needed from the government to help pay the rent as we had lost our jobs due to the shutdowns. We are now homeless and have a judgment close to $9,000! Please help spread the word. This company should be shut down and the owners should be locked away for a year with their children in a rat-infested cell with mold and no AC in 110-degree heat as punishment.

Brenns ,

RUN, don’t walk from this agency and agents!!! Lowballed, continuously lied to and hiccup which delayed final payout. Terrible, terrible customer service!!! Agent worked with buyers agent and buyer - NEVER had our back!! Everything centered around what they wanted and we had no say! We wanted a spring market placement but she didn’t allow this. She made us open our house to people even in the presence of COVID!!! We ended up having to clean out our attic, garage and storage unit in 110 heat index! We are in our sixties! Our buyer agent on the other side will help us understand this!

Crystal Streamwood, IL

Listing turned contingent the day I had seen it. Seller's agent was contacted and we were told that if we offered 5k more and close within 30 days they would take our offer. We agreed and our offer was accepted. We went through the process: gave our earnest money, completed the contract, and inspection. All we needed was to get the appraisal done. 2 weeks before closing, they cancelled our contract out of nowhere. My lawyer and agent attempted to contact the seller's agent and lawyer to find out why the contract was cancelled and they refused to give a reason. To top everything off, they told the appraiser that I was the one that backed out. Why lie? At minimum, they could have at least told me a reason why they cancelled. Very unprofessional and I'm extremely disappointed that this is how they would conduct business. I will never work with this company as a buyer or seller.

Pauline D Lake Worth, FL

I purchased a property from a Keller Williams seller only to find out that the roof was damaged and the seller and or agent failed to disclose that important detail to me. After 2 weeks of moving in the roof and window started leaking and last night the ceiling collapsed with my young minor child in the room luckily the newborn baby wasn’t in the room. I’m terrified of staying in this home that I paid $292k because there’s no telling if and when another section of the ceiling is going to cave in. My agent reached out to the sellers agent Hadar G and she and her client don’t think that they should fix the roof. I’m a single mother with two kids and I tried to do something good for my children by purchasing my first home only for it to be a nightmare.

Larry Wleczyk Green Bay, WI

The agent we had was very unprofessional and not a good people person. We called on realtor.com and got this agent because he was the one who showed us the house. It was fine until after we negotiated an accepted offer. Trying to keep this short. There were also associations fees that were supposedly paid. Until 2020 in our contract, at closing it showed us owing and having the fees pro rated. We got that corrected. Also we were asked to change our closing date by a month to accommodate not the people we were buying from but the people they were buying from. I declined because it wouldnt work for our schedule and I didnt want to chance winter coming early. He persisted and offered to have us get paid a meaningless amount of money to wait like a renters fee from the house we bought. Made us feel like we were being unreasonable when money was not an issue but it would not have worked for us. There were things listed in the MLS that were to be included in the sale of the house. Final walk thru I noticed it was gone. The value was quite high on this type of thing and he wanted to know if it was really important I said yes. It was something I could resell for possibly $1000 . He said there was a mistake made when they wrote it up. Really? Someone just added that. The agent also doesn't know the business very well . We had a question come up with some of the previous stuff and he said he was late getting back to us because the title companies were closed. It wasnt a big deal but when meeting with our agent for selling our house they said the title companies were not. Closed that day. It did not make a difference to me other than I felt he lied to us. We asked for a final walk thru and he set up a time and the people were still packing. We did not want to bother them and I wanted the final walk thru after they were gone and done to see if any damage occurred during moving. We asked to stop back in the morning. Our agent was there and very rude not saying anything acting like we were interrupting him from something else . When we met at the closing I asked if he had lied about the title companies being closed. He instantly got defensive and walked out... yes left. The title company person came in and was very good. She wasnt told we were there waiting so she popped her head in and asked who we were. Some of the questions were not resolved and our agent was in the back... pouting? I must give Keller William's agency credit ... they were able to settle the conflicts. And paid us for the equipment that was removed from the house and had our agent give us a payment... I believe he was told to come and give us the check. He commented that basically the equipment was old and not in good condition and could be bought for half of what I said. Not true ...again . I explained to him that trust is of utmost importance to me when dealing with someone and honesty is a big part. I said I gave him a chance to explain himself but he walked out. I said no hard feelings and went to shake his hand and he just turned and walked out. Keller William's may be a very fair legitimate company but because of this agent I would never deal with them again. When you buy a house and make a huge investment you would like to feel good and happy about it. Not the case here. Not even close. We are dealing with another broker on selling our house very detail oriented, and great communication. Old school. We could have gotten Keller William's for 1% less commission but we kept with who we felt more comfortable with. We are glad we did. After this experience I wouldnt deal with them for free. Again this is my experience with one of their agents doesn't mean the company itself is bad

OldCuban Hollywood, FL

KW agent representing property owner purposely withheld important information about the property we were making an offer on. The information, which we later obtained, clearly showed that the listing's details were inaccurate and they ( the seller and the agent ) both knew this. Upon confronting the agent about the issues our contractor found with the property, all the would repeat was that she was a leasing expert and would communicate our findings to the seller. Mind you, she had already furnished proof that they knew the property had these same issues we found prior and yet she still wouldn't own up to that fact. We ended up cancelling our offer on the property. So buyer beware, make sure you hire your own inspector/contractor when dealing with KWR properties. This has been our only and last dealing with this company.

Vicky Beaton Sebring, FL

I sold a home in Winter Haven Fl. Thomas J was my realtor. He went above and beyond to help with this process. I highly recommend TJ. He was outstanding.

lynn mckittrick Pass Christian, MS

I bought a house from Mary P last year. The worst decision I ever made in my life. I will never forget her saying "When you want to sell it, let me know. I'll be your agent." She really meant in the near future. She gave my key (Medeco/high security locks) to a neighborhood thief. When I confronted him with it, he left it at my mailbox outside. Not only that, all my neighbors were harassing me, stealing from me, calling the cops -- you name it. I now have the house listed with another real estate agent at a $25,000 net loss. DO NOT TRUST HER. I also wanted the property cleaned of the garbage. Never did get done. I had to pay for it out of my own pocket. I also did electrical work that was supposed to be credited to me at closing. Never happened. She also got my side of the commission through paperwork; although her fiduciary duties were far from legal, as noted above.

Dissappointed Atlanta, GA

After several unsuccessful multi family unit offers in Georgia realtor Jennifer H H talked me into buying an overpriced condo in Atlanta. She knew going in the condo was overpriced, but did not seem to care. Not only did she not negotiate on my behalf. She didn't even show up to the closing table. She hasn't even followed up with me after the sale and it's been 3 months. Do realtors only want make sales and not build relationships with clients? Maybe I have it all wrong and she only wanted to make a sale. Definitley will not use here for my next purchase in the next few months.

Darren Thomas Jenks, OK

I originally purchased my house through Keller Williams almost 10 years ago. Myself and my wife decided we were going to look for a newer home with some land so I made contact with Keller Williams again. Got a rep called Ebony. Spoke to her briefly about our situation and invited her to our home to meet my wife and help with our questions and give us guidance on the next steps to take. Within 5 minutes of her walking in our house with an attitude she was already pushing us into listing the house even though I had already explained we weren’t quite ready yet. We had a home we wanted to go and look at and after we told her we weren’t ready to list just yet she was walking out the door telling us to meet her at the property we wanted to look at. She didn’t look at our home or give us any helpful information what so ever. I went out to her car and asked her “aren’t you meant to be doing a walk through of our home?” She replied that she wasn’t comfortable but yet could not give me a reason why and just suggested that she push me on to another realtor. Still haven’t heard anything back from anyone at Keller Williams. Myself and my wife were left with a pit in our stomachs. We couldn’t understand why she acted that way and have since gone with a different company altogether. An absolutely horrible experience and to be honest I’m glad as I wouldn’t want someone helping us with such a terrible attitude.

Jeff

We found a few houses on Zillow and Keller Williams contacted us. I talked to the agent, told her our specific wants/needs and the next thing I know she said, "If you are not interested in buying it, then we probably should not see it." My wife and I wanted to see the house and the area where the house was located, but with such an awkward comment we decided this would not be a very good relationship. Why wouldn't the agent say something like, "How about if I show you a few other houses in the area?" or "Let's look at the house, and maybe a few other houses like it?" It was a little disturbing especially when there was follow-up with the regional sales leader stating he would have the agent contact us, which has not happened. Very bizarre and unprofessional.

Steven Klaproth Phoenix, AZ

Excellent real estate company with many products and services. Great agents that are very professional.

Mr. C Mount Laurel, NJ

1 star is too generous. Keller Williams provided a disclosure filled with lies and covered up the damage prior to inspection. Made changes to contract after signed without my knowledge or consent. They demanded a 2nd escrow deposit, when i declined they sent me a signed escrow release which i completed but they refuse to return my $5,000 deposit. They committed fraud and too many other violations to list. AVOID AT ALL COST!!

Juan & Pat Grantville, GA

KW does not work for the buyers. Beware! They work for the sellers and during the process they will try to have you sign disclosure statements that favor the seller. The agent we had had no clue about the history of the house we were interested and cancelled two scheduled showings at the last minute. Agent also failed to show up at the closing and failed to show up for pre-closing walk on of the house we wanted to buy. We made other arrangements to have another KW's agent attend. Not recommend, at all.

Shannon Laurelton, NJ

So disappointed with our experience and our realtor. Only saw her once when she signed us. She never completed an open house , no communication and then before we closed she moved to Buffalo NY. Don't use KW if you expect to have a responsible and efficient agent. We were located. In Ocean County N.J. and as of now still don’t have our proceeds from the sale. Only time we spoke to our realtor was when she called looking for her money.

rose

WOW well I think all the bad reviews speak of a well disorganized company with dishonest people and ethics. The guy I had was supposed to work at a rental property management company. I thought he just did that until I read his name on listings with the Keller Williams under his name, something shady there?? Every email between me and his boss after his lack of integrity, had him listed on the CC line. The Tampa Bay property expert company has no scruples or ethics and are dishonest as is he, just about criminal

Michael Beverly Hills, CA

Peter O of Keller Williams Los Angeles continued to make racist and sexist comments over our multiple interactions. He’d make jokes and at first I thought he was kidding but he kept saying things to the point where my wife and I felt very uncomfortable and even asked him to stop... .The last straw was when he took us out and got falling down drunk before making a pass at my wife. Who does that?? He is lewd, crewd, and lacks ethics.

Susan Dresden Mills, ME

Terrible experience. Agent made more stressful than needed to be. Agent claimed to be a duel agent but he was all about the buyer not the seller. Got to closing. Was told everything was ready. No paperwork had been finalized and no money had been transferred. Was supposed to be a seasoned agent. You think he would have known that we were not ready to close. Asked for the document that I signed and was told that I was only entitled to 2 documents.

George Palm Beach Gardens, FL

suggest you NEVER use JEFF T at Keller Williams in West Palm Beach...he is pathetic...took 16 days to respond to my last request...never attends showings and didn't even let me know when there was a showing...in a Mon meeting, agreed to an open house on Sat...he didn't post it until late Fri eve, the day before!...caught him in several lies...posted house on several sights, but things like # of bedrooms, sq footage was different/wrong in several sites...just a few of MANY issues...I learned a lesson...just trying to help you avoid the same lesson.

Bryce Whitlow Des Moines, IA

I have been receiving a monthly email from them for months now, even though I never signed up for it. They used my parents names on the account, while it was tied to my email (I'm not sure how they even connected the 2). This has happened on 2 emails now. Even unsubscribing from them does nothing, and I still received emails. I would not trust them with a penny because of this shady advertising.

The Colony The Colony, TX

Very bad experience with Keller Williams as a buyer. They don't work for buyers, they totally work for them and sellers. We bought a house where seller was bind by contract to fix the fence, KW realtors did not provide us with receipt of fixing and assured it was fixed by the seller (one of them), the fence blown away within a 2 weeks of closing. they did not care to return our calls, they did not steer us through the process, it was a nightmare experience for us. will discourage all our family and friends to work with Keller Williams.

Dianna Chestnut Eddington, ME

I had an agent that was rude, egotistical and crass. He didn’t listen to what I wanted with the sale of my home. Even though asked not to, he parked on my neighbors property. He told me that in 35 years no one told him where to park. This has caused problems with my neighbors. I would never recommend Philip C. and did call the Portland, Maine office about his behavior.

Isaac Jackson Clementon, NJ

My experience with real estate agent Weyman P was a bad experience. He had very little communication skills. He lack experience in his field as an agent. He gave out my lockbox code to his peers without consulting me first. He still owe me for allowing his clients to stay in my property for two weeks. I’ve contacted is manager Mr. Jerry M but he shown no leadership skills. I’ve fired Mr. P and filed a complaint to the board of Burlington Camden County Association of Realtors. I’ve also retained an attorney to recover fees Mr. P clients owe for staying in my property.

Wanda Seymour Grimes, IA

Our agent put a SOLD sign on our property for two weeks, we were unaware as we were out of the country. In reality he already knew that the sale had fallen through as the potential buyers we NOT citizens, we were informed four days before closing. We feel that Keller-Williams cost us the sale of our house. How many potential buyers passed by and seen the bogus sign before we removed it ourselves???

Dixie Drake Hesperia, CA

I listed my mobile home with Keller Williams. Big mistake. They took some pictures and posted them on MLS. They were awful. They posted a picture of my steps. They posted a picture of a door that looked like it was on the floor. They posted a side that needed painting. They posted a picture of me. They didn't post any good pictures. I cancelled my listing. I was so angry.