Mr. Rooter Plumbing Logo

Mr. Rooter Plumbing

Is This Your Business?
LAST UPDATED: November 17th, 2022

Opening its doors in 1970, Mr. Rooter Plumbing traces its roots to Oklahoma City where David Duck founded the company. After years of quality service and reliable plumbing repairs, Duck was approached by The Dwyer Group about making Mr. Rooter Plumbing a national company. The company now services 44 states. Its service philosophy is to provide the highest level of quality customer service possible, and the company strives to meet this philosophy every day.

The Good

• Experience
  • Excellent Customer Service
  • Water Waste Calculator

Experience

The company was established in 1970 and acquired by The Dwyer Group in 1989, a sale that took the company nationwide. Although David Duck, the founder, sold the company, he still remains as an employee. Many of the employees at Mr. Rooter Plumbing have been there since day one and have learned the plumbing industry from top to bottom.

Excellent Customer Service

Mr. Rooter Plumbing is available 24/7 at no additional cost. Its employees work night and day to help you get the plumbing repairs you need. Additionally, Mr. Rooter Plumbing never charges customers overtime for extra time needed on repairs. Its entire business plan is dependant on the reliable and friendly service of its employees.

Water Waste Calculator

Following the company mission, Mr. Rooter Plumbing does seem to care a lot about customers, their communities, and the environment. The company maintains that its plumbers are obligated to care about the environment as well as saving you money. Mr. Rooter Plumbing has a calculator for customers who would like to know how much money is wasted on leaky or fast-running faucets.

The Bad

Poor Social Media

Potential customers who are curious about past customer experience will be disappointed when it comes to social media. Because the company is not very active on social media, customers cannot see comments or questions about customer issues through social pages.

The Bottom Line

Mr. Rooter Plumbing does not devote much time or attention to social media. However, it does devote a huge effort to providing a quality customer experience. Its employees are quick, friendly, and fair, never charging extra fees for any additional time needed to finish a job. We highly recommend customers consider choosing Mr. Rooter Plumbing for any plumbing repair or drain service needs.

View Best Plumbing Companies

David Bornancin Westlake, OH

Hello everyone and please stay safe. I have used and worked with this Plumbing company for many years and they are the very best. Several times I had major drain and pipe problems and they came quickly and fix every problems and provided great customer support.

Ronnara Storr FL

ETA was accurate. Great customer service issue resolved correctly.

Abi Dallas, TX

Mr. Rooter has fast, reliable drain clearing Services 24/7. They have upfront flat rates that’s affordable.. I was very pleased with the service and cost for my plumbing needs.

Victoria Mcculler Ocala, FL

My son flushed his underwear down the toilet A few months ago and I called them And they were able to get somebody out promptly and were able to resolve the matter quickly! Very impressed with how friendly the gentleman was!

Shoppingmom7 Dayton, OH

Mr Rooter Plumbing came as a referral from other relatives they had done work for. Company and its representives are honest and not pushy. They give out fair & reasonable estimates and didnt try & push me to buy on the spot. Would def do business with them again & give a referral.

Jmarsh Macomb, MI

Unfortunately, our multiple children plug the toilets every year, but thankfully Mr. Rooter Plumbing is only a phone call away and has been a lifesaver on multiple occasions. We have always been treated with professionalism in a timely manner.

L Turner Avon, IN

Sceptic backed up and sewage came into home. Happened on weekend. Mr. Rooter came out and fixed the problem the same day. Price and service was fair and friendly! Hopefully I never need them again, but if I do I wouldn't hesitate to call.

adrian avram Tampa, FL

I needed an urgent service for a badly clogged main sewer line. They come next day with all the tools and did a good job cleaning the roots inside my sewer pipe and recommended chemical for maintenance-Professional fast and affordable service

letsgogreen12 Macomb, MI

Mr. Rooter Plumbing is a complete lifesaving company! I had a problematic toilet an Mr. Rooter was able to come out within a few hours. Staff was friendly and professional. Price was beyond reasonable for something I had no idea on how to handle by myself.

DogLover17 Macomb, MI

I am very thankful for Mr. Rooter. I have horrible plumbing and have needed assistance twice. Upon calling them, I have had positive interactions with staff and same day service. Their prices are reasonably and staff is professional.

Samarra Miller Fort Lauderdale, FL

I actually just use this company a month ago for one of my older residents. There was wipes thrown in the toilet and it was stopped up of course. With not to many Questions asked they were on the way over and snaking out the line. Good company

Joe O Hoffman Estates, IL

When we had a plumbing issue they didn’t hesitate to get out here asap. They were professional and somewhat reasonably priced compared to others! Highly recommend.

James Houston, TX

I would recommend mr rooter to anyone. I called to get a leaky sink serviced. Had a cracked pipe and was taken care of. The price was very affordable and done in a timely manner.

Beverly Schacher Long Beach, MS

We used Mr. Rooter several years ago for a clogged toilet. The technician was professional and efficient. The service fee was reasonable and I would definitely use them again.

KG Lebanon, NJ

We used Mr. Rooter when we had our gas lines installed for our swimming pool. Mr. Rooter was helpful and had great customer service. We had an issue that was quickly resolved to my satisfaction.

Alex John

Affordable service, technician arrived on time and was very attentive to details. I would recommend this company

Juan vega New Haven, CT

The way I see this company is they sometimes don’t care about costumer service I call them for a emergency service and 3 hours later no plumber I call again and they told me that they can give me a time for them to come I will never deal with them again

Erik Lewis Minneapolis, MN

Having tree limbs rooted out of your pipes sucks however it happens. They were prompt with good service.

Jimmy tang Sacramento, CA

good service an onetime. Fixed the issue that was there an would use them again.

Mike Perrins Spring Hill, FL

Great people there they came out and got the job done and cleaned up

Hannah Barth Tallahassee, FL

Mr. Rooter has great customer service. They were on time and fixed my plumbing issues efficiently.

Molly Bergman Grand Rapids, MI

Great service! They came out right away and helped us!