LAST UPDATED: September 7th, 2021
Tanner Pest Control is located in Riverton, Utah, and serves clients in the Salt Lake City area. As a small, family-owned and operated business, the company takes a personalized approach to pest control.
- Treatment Coverage
Tanner Pest Control is a member of the National and Utah Pest Management Associations and also has an Associate Certified Entomologist on board.
Clients who hire out Tanner Pest Control are guaranteed thorough coverage, including the following services:
- Sweep eaves for wasp nests and spider webs up to 25 feet
- Treatment of fence lines, playsets, and garage interiors
- Lawn granulation at least 30 feet from your foundation
- Interior treatment including baseboards, corners, and door frames
- Spot treatment of trouble areas like bathrooms and kitchens
- Foundation power spray
- No Package or Pricing Details
No Package or Pricing Details
Though every property is unique, some pest control companies are more forthcoming with details regarding pricing and contracts. For package and pricing details, prospective customers need to contact Tanner Pest Control via a form with their location and square footage.
The Bottom Line
If a thorough job is what you most value, Tanner Pest Control is a good option. The company claims to offer the most pest treatment of anyone else, and based on the service description, it lives up to that promise.
We can’t compare its pricing to that of other companies, so contact the company directly for that information before making a decision.
Was this content helpful?