Massey is a pest prevention, termite protection, and landscape company. Massey has more than 30 years of experience under their belt and strives to reach 100% customer satisfaction. Massey promises to provide quality services with quick response times to protect homes and businesses. With over 500,000 customers throughout Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Texas, North and South Carolina, and Oklahoma Massey guarantees customer satisfaction.
The companies mission statement states that: Massey Services will be the leader in providing an environmentally responsible and superior service.
- Free Inspections
- Money-Back Guarantee
- Five Step Process
- Termite Control
- Landscape Services
Massey offers free pest and termite inspections to potential customers. Inspections can be easily scheduled on the company's website. The pest control service will provide a free inspection and custom treatment for the following common household pest species:
- Ant control — for white foot, crazy, ghost, Argentine, and fire ants
- Cockroach control — for American, German, Asian, and Australian roaches
- Spider control — for black widow and brown recluse spiders
- Flea and tick control — including cat fleas and brown dog ticks
- Rodent control — for house mice, roof rats, and Norway rats
- Other pest control — including earwigs, silverfish, and millipedes
- Mosquito control — comes with annual or seasonal treatment or a one-time treatment for events
If a customer is not satisfied with the results of their treatment, Massey will send a technician to resolve the pest issue at no additional charge. If the problem persists after 30 days, Massey will continue to provide service at no additional charge until the customer is satisfied, or refund the customer their last regular service payment.
Five Step Process
Massey technicians believe that there is a better alternative to pest management: Pest Prevention. Without the use of harmful pesticides Massey targets where bugs live/breed outside the home and will eliminate the cracks and crevices they use to get in. The Massey Five-Step Process keeps pests out of its customer's homes throughout the entire year:
- Massey performs a thorough initial pest inspection inside and outside the home.
- Eliminates any existing pest problems.
- Identifies any existing issues and creates a customized program for the house.
- Inspect and seal any new points of entry.
- Target pest prevention treatments to the exterior of the house.
Massey's Pest Prevention targets common pests that are sometimes found inside and outside the home during any time of the year, common pests are ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks, rodents, and others.
Massey's termite treatment boasts to be the most comprehensive program in the pest control industry. Customers can expect the following when they choose the Massey's termite guarantee:
- Covers the cost of repairing any termite or wood destroying insect damage with an unlimited re-treatment and repair guarantee
- Cover the structure and contents of the home
- Massey inspects the property every year
- Allows customers to transfer the termite protection to a new house when moving
- The Total Coverage Termite Protection plan includes protection from all wood destroying insects including the Eastern Subterranean Termite, Formosan Subterranean Termite, Drywood Termite, Powder Post Beetle, and the Old House Borer. For those concerned if they're house has termites, Massey will provide a free termite inspection to give a peace of mind.
Along with its Pest Prevention program, Massey offers landscaping services and lawn care. The GreenUP lawn care service is a comprehensive program that allows customers to have a healthy happy lawn. Massey provides customers with a plant and grass specialist who can answer all questions and provide expert advice on what plants to choose and thrive in specific areas. The service includes:
- Blended lawn fertilizer for maximum nutrition
- Preventive pre-emergent weed control
- Eliminates weeds, disease and insects
- Annual core aeration
- Annual soil pH testing
- Mowing and pruning recommendations
- Service Not Available in All States
Service Not Available in All States
Currently, Massey's pest control services are only available in Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, and Texas.
The Bottom Line
Massey is an experienced pest control company that offers free inspections and a money-back guarantee. Customers can expect excellent customer service from the companies 2,000 team members and a thorough website with plenty of information on the companies comprehensive plans and programs. One of the best thing about Massey's Services is that customers can choose from a variety of services. The company takes care of termites and other common pests, but also provides lawn care and irrigation programs. Massey's team members are trained to focus on making a difference and building trusting relationships with everyone they interact with.
However, the company only offers its services in 7 states: Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, North and South Carolina, Oklahoma and Texas.
View Best Pest Control Companies