Renewal by Andersen Logo

Renewal by Andersen

7.3

LAST UPDATED: September 9th, 2021

Renewal by Andersen is a start-to-finish replacement windows division of Andersen Corporation. Headquartered in Bayport, Minnesota, Andersen Corporation is one of the largest window and door manufacturers in North America, and they pride themselves on providing quality, energy-efficient windows. Founded in 1903, Andersen is an international corporation employing more than 11,000 people in locations across North America, with sales worldwide.

Milgard Logo
#1 Milgard chevron_right
Andersen Windows Logo
#3 Andersen Windows chevron_right
Pella Logo
#4 Pella chevron_right

The Good

• Variety of Products
  • Helpful Mobile App
  • Time in Business

Variety of Products

Compared to other window replacement companies, Renewal by Andersen offers a wide variety of replacement windows and window installation services across all 50 states. They offer to replace and to install many different types of windows and doors. A free consultation is also available if you are not sure what style and fit you need for your home. During the consultation a professional from Renewal by Andersen will help you to decide what product fits your needs best. Installation professionals will take care of the rest. And on top of all of this you are guaranteed a limited 20-year warranty on all replacement windows and window installation services.

Helpful Mobile App

Renewal by Andersen provides a mobile app to make experience more enjoyable if you are using your phone to order their product. The app was created to solve the problem homeowners face with having to imagine what the company's windows might look like on their home. This becomes even more difficult when colors, types, grille styles, and hardware come into play. The app generates a 3D rendering of your home based on photos you upload. From there, homeowners are able to visualize specific windows directly on their phone, making the window buying process that much easier.

Time in Business

Renewal by Andersen has been in operation for over 100 years. They have developed a brand that is trusted by their customers and their employees. If you are looking for a company that has a lot of experience in the window and door renewal, this is a company you can't pass by.

The Bad

Undisclosed Pricing

Unfortunately, Renewal by Andersen doesn’t disclose window pricing information on their website. To receive information on pricing for the products and services you want to purchase, you need to schedule an appointment for a free consultation. The consultant will give you an estimate of the charges you might face when using Renewal by Andersen.

The Bottom Line

Renewal by Andersen has over 100 years of experience in installation of windows and doors. They offer a wide variety of product and services to meet all of the needs that you might have for doors and windows in your home. And with a new mobile app, you have the option to use 3D design tool to imagine the impact new windows and doors might have on your home. However, they do not disclose the prices on services on their website. To receive a quote you must request free in-home consultation. Make sure to research window reviews in order to determine customer satisfaction of each new window company.

View Best New Windows Companies

Jmarsh Macomb, MI

We had bought a foreclosed home and the windows were "new' as in less than 10 years old but on windy day we could hear and feel air coming through the sealed windows so we requested quotes and Renewal by Andersen provided us with a fair estimate. They were able to schedule us within a few weeks and completed the job in a timely manner with professionalism and quality. I would highly recommend them.

DealStar Salt Lake City, UT

Unsurpassed in customer service and in product quality! "Renewal" is exactly what happens when you get your windows by Renewal by Andersen! It changes everything! If you're a homeowner, installing windows by Renewal by Andersen may upgrade the value of your home and will undoubtedly save you money on heating and air conditioning costs, while up-leveling your curb appeal. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Cris Balmanno Riverton, UT

Windows are decent, but if you have a problem with one don't think the "lifetime" warranty will be any good. I've been stalled, left on hold for multiple hours on the phone, ignored, and straight up lied to about someone coming to look at the issue.

Debbie Prevo Toledo, OH

The two guys came and installed 9 windows in a matter of a few hours. They cleaned up everything, explained everything such as the tilting. The windows cut down on the outside noise. Nice windows!!!

James Houston, TX

Scheduled a consultation for an upgrade on my windows and they didn’t disappoint. Gave me a great quote and got to work quickly. Would use them again

Ryan Britt, MN

Super nice windows , customer friendly , the installer did an awesome job his name was Sean very easy to deal with, Did everything exactly the way we wanted , extremely happy!

Rosco Boron, CA

Phone customer service at Renewal by Andersen was extremely courteous and helpful. I really appreciate their patience in working with me to setup an appointment to come to my home.

Flor Fort Lauderdale, FL

Great service and fair prices. Would definetely recommend.

Zarra Saint Paul, MN

We had a very good experience with this company. Their team of professionals who installed the windows for us did an amazing job. It was fast and clean. Thank you very much!

Jose R Del Mar, CA

Not gonna lie - I thought it would cost me more to get this job done - its sometimes hard to tell in this industry. But I got a quote and it was better than I expected and they finished the work quickly. Very recommended!

Bart Moore CA

Best warranty by far out of all the competitors I've looked at. Decent prices and you really come here for the excellent service

melanie wesson New York, NY

freaking awesome price, they managed to beat everyone else I called.. they're people on the phone were very nice to speak to as well.

Georgina Nolton

Awesome! Their customer service is outstanding. I was greeting by a friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable staff who helped me get what I needed.

Tim New Rochelle, NY

We had a great experience with Renewal by Andersen. Great quality windows and great service across the board. We'll definitely buy from them again!

Steven W Jones Blackfoot, ID

We replaced all of our windows and sliding glass doors a year ago. Love the quality of their products and installation was very professional.

Jeffrey Salas Gilbert, AZ

Very good company to work with if you are in the market for new windows. Reached out to Andersen because I heard good things about their service, it turns out to be true. Nice people.

Amber Saratoga Springs, UT

Andersen windows are a very high quality product. We have never been disappointed by their windows. They can be a bit expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Leslie West Jordan, UT

We purchased new windows for our entire house. From the salesman to the installer, everyone was professional and treated us great. These windows are a bit pricey but we feel like it was a good purchase.

Jaden Savitt

I can only say they do great jobs with clean, professional looking equipment and windows. Highly impressed!

Kara Pham Laguna Beach, CA

Husband and I had a good experience with Renewal by Andersen, they have good prices and get the job done quick

Tammy Harrison Irvine, CA

Renewal by Andersen is a stand up company with very good customer service. They are always friendly and incredibly helpful.

Keven Fresner Unity, WI

quickly got me sorted out an setup. I will definitely buy from Renewal by Anderson again.

Kody Morrison

Took care of everything quickly and service was terrific! They got me set up without a hitch

Dayna Riverton, UT

Renewal by Andersen did a good job on our windows and I love the energy we are saving and the light that comes into our home with our new windows.

Jaymie Salt Lake City, UT

they were friendly , fast and honest about there quotes and it is good quality.

Mary Pueblo, CO

I was trying to make an appointment for an estimate and the lady put me on hold 3 times, then went on to say I probably couldn't afford the windows. I told her good by.

Taylor Siren Gilbert, AZ

Great windows and low cost, service you could not find anywhere else!

Darryl E. Dech Reading, PA

Excellent quality and craftsmanship.