Milgard Logo

Milgard

7.7

Michael Krempelywmdkmilgard01 Lincoln, CA

I have Milgard windows and sliding glass doors on my home and two other buildings. They are well designed and quality that lasts. The best part is the warranty. More than 20 years later I needed service on the sliding glass door rollers. I called and scheduled them to come out. They installed new rollers and adjusted everything and now it works like new. That is the kind of company I want to deal with. Best thing...no charge. Mike Krempely

Carol L Richardson Murrieta, CA

I had to have a window replaced 15 years after it was installed. Double pane was getting condensation. I called, they had my information on file, ordered a new window and set up appt. to install when it came in. Installer was very courteous and did a great job with the installation. No mess, and he moved furniture back in place. Everything went seamless. THANKS

Allen Adams Seattle, WA

Had Milgard windows installed as part of a remodel in late 1999. Now after 19 years the operating mechanisms on three of the windows will not fully crank the windows closed. I contacted Milgard by email and sent pictures. They responded with a request that I locate the order number and widow line number on the windows. After being unable to locate the requested information I called Milgard. After a short conversation with a representative named Dorie she volunteered to send me the parts I need. Outstanding!!

margi Menlo Park, CA

After 16 years, one of our sash windows internal part broke. Within 2 weeks of the initial request for service, 2 technicians came to the house to repair it. I also had issues with a few other windows that were hard to open and or close. The technicians were in and out in about 15 minutes repair-ing all. They were very nice and efficient and professional and came in a reasonable amount of time in the 2 hour window.

barry bereskin Calabasas, CA

What is most important is that Milgard still exists in a vastly changing business world and still stands behind their full warranty of products and services. After 12 years of use our kitchen dual pane slider door was stuck. After one phone call their service department a Milgard repair truck came to our house, replaced the two rollers in the bottom of the door, sprayed the track with silicone and now can be moved with a finger tip. There are very few companies today that still give 100% coverage.

Danielle Rae Corona, CA

Milgard is a high quality company with high quality service. The Temecula location worked tirelessly with me, for 7 weeks, to get a replacement for a broken locking mechanism on my sliding door. Having said that, I must also say that it was very frustrating waiting for a part to be manufactured at a different Milgard location and then shipped to the Milgard factory in mtemecula. Milgard doors are very well made and I expect them to last for many years. Parts for doors installed 7 to 10 years ago should be in ample supply at all Milgard factories to facilitate timely repairs. Waiting for 7 weeks for a 5 minute repair is something that shouldn’t be repeated with another customer.

Robert Armstrong Livermore, CA

I am very pleased and would applaud Milgard and their service team for the service provided: 1) They service technicians arrived on time as scheduled 2) The technicians, were profession, courteous and worked extremely effeciently 3) all of the items requested for repair and replacement were handled as anticipated (1 window was not addressed, but there was a viable reason for that) Regards, Robert

Patricia M Westman Santa Rosa, CA

Our repair man came to our home on time and replaced the defective window glazing in 2 windows in less than an hour. He was polite and efficient and cleaned up his work. I would recommend Milgard Windows to anyone building or replacing windows in their home. Lifetime warranty against seal failure, so no cost for repair to homeowner. Thanks Milguard!

Sally Waltmire Anaheim, CA

Had several fogged pieces of glass. Made one call to service. Young lady was very helpful to walk me through identifying windows. She scheduled a time to replace glass. I was called 2 days ahead to confirm appointment. Day of service your tech Mark called and asked if he could come early. That worked out for me, he came at that time and quickly and efficiently replaced the glass. Mark was very professional and neat.

George Grochol Dunsmuir, CA

I contacted Milgard yesterday concerning a problem I was having with a window . I was directed to an agent for my area and I. A matter of minutes the situation was handled . I was treated great and everything was handled . This morning I received a conformation email with when my window would arrive..Even more impressive is the fact the window in question is over 20 years old . They are the best .

Kathleen Virmani Sunnyvale, CA

Milgard is a customer-oriented company. The person who set up the appointment was very friendly and tried hard to accommodate my schedule. The person who came to replace the windows was great except that he did not call to say he was arriving early. He did his job quickly and efficiently with great skill. He had to be asked to wear shoe covers, but used them willingly. The fact that Milgard stands behind its product is wonderful. It is a lifetime warantee.

Penny Wright

Every step of the way to replace my windows has been professional, friendly and timely. I can't recommend this company enough. Also, the two installers that just left were definitely the A team. Two windows in under an hour and done with a smile. Thanks. I recommend you to friends at every chance I get. What with my friends' loss in Santa Rosa/Silverado/Fountaingrove, I sadly am doing this often.

Bradley Reid Santa Rosa, CA

Patrick called and asked if he could come by an hour early. That was fine with us. He showed up promptly after his call. He was very polite, and extremely helpful answering my window questions, After I got out of his way he went to work on the windows,repairing and replacing them in a very efficient manner. He did a fine job. You should know that because of Patrick's excellent performance and your lifetime warranty we just ordered another $3000.00 of windows. Thanks so much.

Belinda McElroy Spring Branch, TX

The two windows needing to be replaced have a lifetime warranty and never encountered any problems with using the warranty in getting the windows replaced. The two men sent out to do the work were extremely professional, worked diligently, and efficiently, and above all else, they were on time. They explained what they were going to do to remove and replace the windows and got right to work. Couldn't be happier with them or Milgard. Thanks for the great job!

Nick Udall Newcastle, CA

About 5 years ago we bought Milgard windows for the house we were building. We love the windows and they have functioned flawlessly, that is until I accidentally broke the outer glass in an exterior door. Under warranty coverage replacement was scheduled and the technician arrived on time, repaired the window and made sure I was satisfied with the work he had completed. The technician was courteous and made an extra effort to locate me on our property when he arrived.

Elizabeth Eng San Jose, CA

This was a pretty seamless operation. One of our windows was showing signs of condensation and I knew they were lifetime warranted. We've had our windows 14 years! I called and they asked for the specific #inside the window frame and set up an appt to have it replaced. The technician came right on time, was very professional and polite. He installed the new window and it looks wonderful.

Pamela Thames Seal Beach, CA

When one of my windows lost its seal, a Customer Service representative looked up my records and made sure to have the exact measurements required to have the replacement one manufactured correctly. She then scheduled a technician visit. The technician arrived on time and in 15 minutes had replaced the window in his service truck. Wow! What a nice worry-free warranty.

MIke Bell Bonita, CA

Nice to work with a company that lives up to their promises. Milgard was very patient with me while I took time to gather the info they needed. The repair crew showed up as promised and got all the windows replaced quickly and efficiently. They were polite, friendly and left the place as clean as it was before they started. My problem was fogged dual pane glass. Other than that my windows have performed great.

DOUG CRAIG Vacaville, CA

The technicians arrived within the two hour time window. They were prepared. They had all their tools and the materials to do the repair in hand when I they rang the door bell. In minutes they removed the door, replaced the rollers and track, and re-installed the door. The door slides effortlessly now. So glad to have this done. It is good as new now.

David Fruita, CO

Initial response from Milgard on the service request submitted via website was a bit delayed. But... all conversation following were quick, positive, and business-like. Service showed when they said and on-time. They were very informative and polite; very trustworthy! Two gentlemen serviced all the windows in less than 30 minutes and I was very impressed! Thank you! Priske's

Mike Love Goodyear, AZ

The service (replacing a master bathroom window by Joaquin) too less than 15 minutes. He was polite, efficient and well prepared for his task. However, the time process to secure a date for this service was less than admirable. Calls to the office were often not returned and tracking down someone who would/could deal with the issue as frustrating.

Mark Hoffert Portland, OR

I had my house custom built for my family in 1998. Since then, I have a some windows from Milgard get a film inside the double panes. I contacted them, and they replaced them all under their lifetime warranty, no questions asked. The technician that has done the work is professional, courteous, fast and clean. His work has been above reproach. I highly recommend Milgard windows. Every product will eventually fail, and the true measure of the company is how they stand behind their product and honor their warranty. I have absolutely no complaints with them.

V. Brasher Huntington Beach, CA

Your warranty is amazing. I had one window replaced several years ago and everything went smoothly. But recently I requested service in Feb 2018 and the request was finally completed today 6-20-18. I was cancelled 3 times and had to wait 30 days for a new appointment each time. Then one time they show up with the product and not a long enough ladder. Very frustrating. However, today the team that showed up was awesome. Ricky and Hector did an amazing job. So polite, so professional and well trained. They installed 3 new windows and they look great. Thank you Milgard for finally upholding your warranty.

Patty Babcock

Applied for replacement of 1, Style Line Vinyl Window, pane of glass, on line. Original application didn't "transfer over" & was requested to recreate via email 9 days later. Appt was made over a month later. Tech was here max of 30 min & replaced pane from outside free of charge. Wore booties in house, which was appreciated. Didn't leave an acknowledgement of completed work so I kept emails. Milgard stands by their products!

Russell Pennelly Fremont, CA

I didn't remember having a lifetime warranty until I had a new window installed in a wall that had no previous window. I asked the installer to look at an occluded window in another room to see if he would be able to replace it. He pointed out that Milgard has a lifetime warranty and that I should call their service center. I did, they responded quickly and now I have a brand new glass pane. Thank you Milgard. Could not have been easier. Customer service rates all the stars I can give.

Dan Marysville, WA

Problem: screw holding latch stripped. Reason: screw threaded into vinyl only, not into spacer bar (spacer bar moves when trying to drill or insert screw). Fix: Hold spacer bar in place while drilling small pilot hole for screw (I held it through one of the alignment holes with a dental probe). Screw will then thread into spacer bar. Customer service phone call was very helpful! She offered to have a service rep. come out if I didn't think I could do the repair myself... and it would be covered by the warranty even though the windows are 12 years old!

John Vanderford

Milgard's lifetime warranty is amazingly well supported. Almost 10 years after replacement installation of all our home windows, we had a window in a high space develop a fogging issue. Two technicians arrived and in a very professional manner and short time, replaced the window and did a complete clean up of the minor disruption for the work. We will always use Milgad for all our homes.

Galen Holden Mercer Island, WA

This is a company that has been around for many many years. I know vinyl window companies come and go, but Millguard has a proven track record in my book. What good is a guarantee if they aren’t around anymore when you have a failure. Yes, nobody wants that, but it can happen. What makes a great company? One that takes care of your problems, no questions asked. We just had to have two very large windows replaced. Yea, it took about a month to get it done, but they performed as promised, our windows are fixed, lifetime guarantee means just that!! Thanks Millguard!

Michael Holliday Gilbert, AZ

After waiting a month for a warranty replacement window to be fabricated, I was told my window was lost, and next available opportunity to replace it was another month out! The service agent on the phone was very patient when I lost my temper, as I was NOT happy. Subsequently, my window was found, and I was rescheduled within a couple days, not an additional month. The installers showed up right on time, were cheerful, polished professionals, and done in no time (and this was roughly a 5 ft x 5 ft window). My thanks for a job well done.

Thomas Emmerson College Place, WA

We have lived in and owmed this home since 2001. We love our Milgard windows. One has developed a haze and I saw a service truck in our area and I had the person (from Missoula) come verify and measure. He told me I would also call the main office which I did. I also emailed his measurements. Everybody was super, efficient and helpful. Today, the installer from 99336 Tri-Cities came and replaced the window. Wonderful experience and they stand behind their product. Honest company. I will definitely use them again.

Robert Garrison Santa Cruz, CA

On May 23, 2018, Mr. Jose S. came to our home to investigate a door handle that had misfunctioned several times. Very quickly he identified the problem and made the necessary modifications. The door now works perfectly. We are very impressed by his skills, his understanding of Milgard products, his courtesy, and his lively personality that served to lessen our anxieties (we are nervous senior citizens!).

Paul Pacifica, CA

I am very happy with the final results of the warranty work. I had 3 windows who's seals had failed. The replacements happened over the course of 6 months. There was a mistake measuring one of the units and another unit was broken they day of the install. These delays were frustrating. However, the guys who came to the house were polite, professional, clean and apologetic. The lead time for the replacements was frustrating, as was the time to get on the calendar for install. In other words, everything took much longer than it should of because of a couple of mistakes, but the results are great and everyone was friendly along the way.

Dave Falk Bellingham, WA

I'm an architect that often specifies Milgard windows. A house I bought had Milgard single hung vinyl windows. One of the seals on a lower sash failed. Milgard has a lifetime warranty for the original owner. Since I was not the original owner, it was warrantied for 10 years. The leaking sash was just out of warranty. I was very happy that Milgard's customer service department stepped up and sent replacement glass- impressive support of your product!

Hannah Pleasant Grove, UT

My dad built the house he and my mom are now living in, and the Milgard windows he chose are really nice. They are of solid construction and just look high-end (I know, up until recently I thought once you've seen one window you've seen them all, but that's not true!). I know he had to have some communication with customer service for certain things and he was pleased with their help. The lifetime warranty is also a HUGE plus!

Tony Whetstine Federal Way, WA

Fantastic product with a warranty that is second to none! The service and installation was magnificent. On time and on budget, clean and professional. From the visit to the showroom until installation was finished, this is the best contracting experience I've had. I've replaced my windows in two homes with Milgard products. If I ever move again, I would use them again if I needed windows!

twhetst Tacoma, WA

We picked Milgard to help replace our 25 year old aluminum windows to dual pane vinyl. The first thing we noticed was how quiet the house was. Also, we are using the heater much less in the winter time and enjoying a cooler summer. We couldn't be happier with our Milgard windows. They are so easy to use and the Full Lifetime Warranty gives us peace of mind.

James Scarborough Seattle, WA

I have had excellent service on my windows. I feel confident with their products.

Steve Portland, OR

I like the lifetime warranty on the quality windows. The service technician was knowledgeable, friendly, polite, and efficient.

Rae O'Brien Eugene, OR

I am torn because I really like my new windows but I have had two separate incidents requiring repairs. The good news is that the fellow who came out to fix the problem - same one for both incidents - was excellent!!

Shon Scoville Lehi, UT

Milgard aren't the cheapest windows. However, the quality and the warranty that come with the windows make them the best choice. They take care of you for life!!

Gayle Jorgensen American Fork, UT

We had new windows installed in our home and we used Millard. They were installed ver professionally and they have lasted very well. We are very happy with the quality.

Bruce Johnson

We replaced our windows with Milgard 21 years ago. In those 21 years we've only had 2 issues. The service technicians are personable and every employee I talk with is courteous and want to ensure I'm satisfied

Jim Huang Portland, OR

Always great service and experience with Milgard. I know where I will be buying my future windows from. The house I purchased came with Milgard windows and they have been great.

Victoria Sheridan, OR

Arrived with in the time slot. Two workers replaced one large and one small window. They were efficient and left the place looking as it was before, actually improved as the window were glowing!! Thank you.

Lanette Rasmussen Prineville, OR

Nice, efficient young man Took just a few minutes

Jec Canby, OR

They did a great job replacing a couple windows/sliding glass door when we moved in. The new slider actually had streaks between the 2 pains of glass and they came out and replaced it free of charge.

Gretchen Carver Judith Gap, MT

I called our Tech Rep, Mark S, and I got the numbers needed on the window. The seal is broken on two windows and he had me walk around the outside of the house to make sure no other windows are affected. Very smooth and efficient call. Installation is planned near end of July.

Caroline See Washougal, WA

The blinds between the sliding glass door were not working correctly. The company responded quickly to the online customer service request and scheduled a date for the home repair. The two servicemen arrived when scheduled, quickly and efficiently replaced the door.

Angela Puntney Salem, OR

First off, Robert arrived in the time frame given to us. 2nd he got right to work, fixed the issue with our door lock and answered several questions on windows and doors in the rest of the house. He was courteous and professional. We thought he did a great job and we are happy we can use our front door again.

S Gardner Dallas, OR

Great windows. Developed a leak in my garden window. Appointment scheduled to repair it, the guy arrived on time, looked at it, told me what needed to be done and got the job done quickly. Since we were the original purchasers of the windows it was all covered by the warranty.