U-Haul Logo

Mark Park City, UT

I have used U-Haul when we moved. It was a good experience, and the truck was reliable. Sure, I would use them again if needed.

Katie Lewis Eagle Mountain, UT

It was really easy to book a truck with uhaul. When I got there my truck was ready, they explained everything.. really easy to work with

Laura Westphal Denver, CO

We moved from California to Colorado recently in a 10 foot U-haul. It worked great, we had no issues. It even got up to good speeds.

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

Not enough good words about U-haul. It is easy to rent, return and use. The space is much more than you think and the prices are low.

myles Ragas Long Beach, MS

Cheap trucks that are accessible to my truck. The prices are extremely low and I was able to fit all my furniture in one.

Taylor Posey Philadelphia, PA

U-haul is the best company for all of your moving needs! They make pick up and drop off very simple and their trucks are always in great shape.

Janie Dennis Tallahassee, FL

I feel like U-Haul is a bit overpriced but the service is available for us to use which is wonderful! Their customer service is wonderful!

Constance Falatea Kirkland, WA

U-haul has so many trucks to choose from for all my hauling needs. The rental process is easy, the staff friendly and helpful.

Seth Boudoin Dallas, TX

A very easy process to rent a truck and said truck provides a lot of space, a dolly, and makes for a very safe and easy packing for for your trip.

Julie Taylor Ogden, UT

Helped us move successfully with speed. Well priced for their services. Their trucks work good and I would go back to them agian

Jeremy Webb Covington, LA

Over priced, terrible management and horrible customer service!!! I have used Uhaul many times and have become tired of the overpriced rundown box trucks they offer. Rented plenty of trucks that the A/C didn’t work and if I’m paying $1.09 a mile that shouldn’t happen. Then when you call Uhaul and you don’t deal with the company you have to deal with the owner of that location which of course will not be helpful. Other truck companies are cheaper and WAY more helpful. AVOID UHAUL!!!

JamieD Saratoga Springs, UT

U-haul has always provided quick and easy pick up and drop off. They make the process simple and the trucks have always been clean

Lori Fletcher Saratoga Springs, UT

The trucks were cleaned out and when we were a few minutes late they didn't charge the fee. We did call before to let them know, but overall a great experience.

AGenes Eagle Mountain, UT

Uhaul moving company is okay. Decently priced although it’s more expensive than Budget. Rented a truck from here and was giving a truck with no tail lights. That was fun.

Aimee Mortensen Pleasant Grove, UT

I’ve used U-haul to move several times. I was grateful they offered multiple trailer options and could pick-up in one location and drop off in another.

Camille Lynnwood, WA

Have used Uhaul several times. It is easy to use and affordable. I like that they also have boxes and packing materials for sale.

PessoaJ Herriman, UT

We rented a Uhaul when we moved. The pick-up and drop off of the truck was easy and the staff helpful in answering our questions.

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

I have had mixed experiences with U-Haul rentals. One time I ordered a truck before hand and when I went to go pick it up they didn’t have any available. Other times I did and it worked out great. Mixed feelings.

Christina Shumway Managua, MN

U-haul is a great place to get a moving truck. They are spacious and hold lots of stuff. They also provide with moving boxes.

chris Francom Houston, TX

The truck was clean and drove fine. The pickup and drop off location was convenient however they didn’t have the size I reserved and charged me more for the bigger truck even though I didn’t want/need the larger truck.

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

We have rented a few U-Haul trucks in our life for moves across states. U-Haul is the trusted name in the industry and we have never been disappointed.

Zac Cannon Long Beach, MS

U-haul has some great moving trucks in their fleet. The prices are reasonable and the trucks (especially the newer ones) ride extremely well!

Rebecca Harvey Long Beach, MS

We always use Uhaul for our moving needs. They sell from the trucks to the picking supplies and always have competitive rates!

Olivia Orlando, FL

U-haul’s trailer, truck and storage rentals have been a great help over the years. Their services have always been reliable and much needed.

Geneve Pierre Fort Lauderdale, FL

Very great company when moving to different locations. These individuals are very affordable and willing to work with their customers and their hectic schedules .

Jacob American Fork, UT

Uhaul makes moving so easy and affordable. With a variety of options to choose from for sizing, moving is made simple and everything can stay in one place.

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

My family has used U-Haul when we moved houses and it is an amazing moving company! The storage car worked great and everything went smoothly!

Lily South Jordan, UT

U halls are great for moving to a different location. Every time my family moves we always have a Uhaul. Trucks are big!!!

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

Me and my family have moved many times and we always get U-Haul because they are always there to help us out with a big van.

Erin Rhoton Pleasant Grove, UT

U-Haul is great to work with. Their trucks are in good condition and I love that they have lower beds so it is easier to pack up.

Chase H Provo, UT

A necessary evil. Wish I had a truck. When you need to move and need the truck though, a good option. Don't buy the extra insurance if you don't need. Chances are, your auto insurance might already cover it.

Mike Salt Lake City, UT

Been using U-Haul for 20 years. It has always been a great experience with staff and truck.

Johnathan Kelly Ellisville, MS

The trucks were clean and gave a lot of room. Which allowed me to fit the items I needed to fit in the truck.

Christopher Whiting Los Angeles, CA

Great company, super easy to use and work with. So many locations and it makes it easy for one-way rentals.

Tagg Ogden, UT

Their trucks are sometimes beat up, but the value you get is fair and the size of the trucks are good.

Ben Borsh ,

The last time I used a U-Haul trailer I blew a tire. I thought this may have been a one off. But, another person I know recently shared a similar experience.

Austin Stelmach Boulder, CO

U-Haul has been useful in the past, but after a bad experience with a U-Haul dealer in Boulder, it is unlikely I will use their services again. The man working behind the front desk was disorganized and terribly unhelpful after "losing track" of our trailer. It was a huge inconvenience and completely unprofessional.

Mia Tallahassee, FL

Very quick and easy to rent a moving truck here. There are different sizes of trucks to pick from and it is not expensive.

Linda Hays Layton, UT

I like to move with Uhaul. Their vehicles are well kept and dependable and their prices are reasonable.

Logan Hudson Norcross, GA

Uhaul has vehicles that have either broken down on me, or they are too expensive for the services. My personal experiences have not been too great, so I am hesitant to recommend the company to others.

OwenE. Hattiesburg, MS

I had a great experience with U-Haul. Didn’t have a single problem with them and the prices were affordable

Tyler Jenkins Hattiesburg, MS

Every time I deal with U-Haul I’m really satisfied with the service that I get. U-Haul makes moving stress-free.

Gerald Hays Layton, UT

A good experience all together once we picked up the truck, the truck was new and ran well and pulled the 12 ft trailer very easily.

Aidan Keogh Ogden, UT

We have used U-Haul for all our moving. We like the different options in truck sizes and the easy of renting.

David T Ogden, UT

We have rented a few Uhauls and the service isn't amazing, but the trucks have always worked well and done the job we needed.

Deryl Managua, MN

I used U-Haul a few years ago when I moved and I highly recommend it. They made moving a lot less stressful.

Aaliyah Lobendahn Orem, UT

Easy and effective, helped a lot of my friends move in and out. The system was quick and easy to understand and it made their moves much much easier

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

U-Haul has so many locations across the country which makes moving so easy and convenient. I used UHaul to move years back and was not disappointed

Roche American Fork, UT

Uhaul makes it easy to rent any size trailer to help transport your household goods anywhere in the U.S.

Sandra Douglas Evanston, WY

Have rented from u-haul several times and have never had a problem. Have rented several different sizes.