International Van Lines Logo

International Van Lines

5.7

LAST UPDATED: July 3rd, 2023

International Van Lines was founded in 2000 primarily as an international and long distance moving business. After just 4 years providing moving services it began offering full-service, long-distance domestic moving services.

Today, with 19+ years of experience, it is recognized as one of the top moving companies in the nation and directly employs more than 100 people. International Van Lines partners with United Van Lines to offer a moving network comprised of more than 3,200 agents, both domestic and foreign. The company services over 180 countries and is licensed/credentialed by the following groups:

• U.S. Department of Transportation

• International moving
  • Local moving
  • Full packing
  • Unpacking
  • Door to door, door to port, or port to port service
  • Ocean freight or air freight moving
  • Full container or less than container load (LCL) moving
  • Shipment tracking
  • Vehicle transport
  • Piano moving
  • Furniture disassembly and assembly

As one of the largest private moving companies, International Van Lines handles an average of 10,000 moves per year and 85 percent of the moves it performs are long-distance domestic moves; the rest are international and local.

While charges for local moves depend on the number of workers, truck use, scale of the move, and an hourly rate, longer-distance moves will depend on the weight or volume and several other factors.

Like many professional moving companies, International Van Lines requires a 25 percent deposit be paid before scheduling a moving date. The balance is paid in two parts. The first half is paid at pickup, and the second half when your items have arrived at your final destination. Cross country moves take from 2–3 weeks from pickup to delivery. While this company is the picture of professionalism working to get your belongings delivered in a timely manner, delivery dates and times aren’t guaranteed.

As part of the packing services that are offered, customers can purchase moving boxes and other packing materials online. Packing supplies are made into kits for a certain number of rooms or the room or type of household goods you need to pack and free shipping is available on orders placed before 4 p.m. eastern.

Pros, cons, and International Van Lines reviews from customers are listed below.

The Good

• Local and Long-Distance Moving
  • International Moving
  • Easy Moving Quotes
  • Customer Satisfaction
  • Auto Transport Service
  • Standard Pricing Includes Several Services
  • Cancellation Policy
  • Storage in Transit

Local and Long-Distance Moving

International Van Lines provides long distance and domestic local moving options across the United states though it specialized in international and long distance moving. A free moving estimate can be obtained online to help you plan your move. Features of International Van Lines' long distance and domestic moving services include:

• Packing
  • Storage
  • Crating
  • Other specialty services

International Moving

International moves don't just require more work, but much more planning. To ensure that all of the details of your move are taken care of, International Van Lines has over 3,000 partners globally to provide a custom moving solution just for you. The following options are offered as part of International Van Lines' international relocation services:

• Ocean Freight — If you are looking to save money when moving overseas, ocean freight is the cheapest option.
  • Air Freight — This service is commonly used when shipping household goods. If you are only shipping a couple of boxes, or if you are on a time crunch, air freight is the best option for you.
  • Auto Transport — If you are. planning to ship other items with your car, you can have your car packed into a closed container with blocks and braces. If you are just shipping your car, you can drive your car to the port and have it loaded onto a ship. Unfortunately the car will be exposed to the elements if this is the case, so it is not ideal for high-end vehicles.

Easy Moving Quotes

Sometimes getting a quote for moving and relocation services can take a bit of time over the phone. You may even need to provide an itemized list of every piece of furniture to just get a ballpark price estimate.

International Van Lines’ quotes are easy and efficient. An artificial intelligence tool lets you record a quick walkthrough of your home on your phone. Then, the software scans and itemizes your inventory to provide a more accurate quote.

Customer Satisfaction

Reviews of International Van Lines praise all aspects of its customer service experience. Sales representatives and relocation coordinator staff are friendly and give helpful information from start to finish. One review said, "They went above my expectations in every aspect of the move."

All movers are background checked, trained, and certified. Moving crews that come to load and unload are professional, efficient, and hardworking. Very few customers experience broken pieces of furniture or delays.

However, if consumers do have an issue, they are assigned an account representative to help through the whole moving process.

Additionally, 24/7 customer support is available via phone, email, and live chat through the company’s website.

Auto Transport Service

This company offers an auto transport service if you are taking vehicles with you during a relocation. (See international moving)

Standard Pricing Includes Several Services

A standard long-distance move from International Van Lines includes several services, some of which aren’t covered in the basic price by other relocation services. These include the following:

• Disassembly and reassembly of basic furniture (complicated furniture available as a paid add-on)
  • Loading and unloading
  • Use of pads and blankets to protect your furniture
  • First flight of stairs (7 steps) free
  • Tolls, mileage, fuel, and taxes included
  • Liability coverage up to $10,000
  • Other services (like additional packing protection, piano handling, more stairs, etc.) are available at an additional price.

While most homeowners insurance covers a long-distance move, International Van Lines offers to cover limited liability at $0.60 per pound per item or piece of furniture. This doesn’t cover cash, jewelry, fine art, or particle board items.

Cancellation Policy

International Van Lines has a 100 percent deposit refund for notice up to 48 hours before your moving day pickup.
If you need to change your moving date, there is no fee.

Storage In Transit

As a full-service moving company, not only does International Van Lines have packing and moving handled, it can also provide storage. If you need storage services during a move, International Van Lines offers both long term and short term options at temperature controlled storage facilities.

Short term moving storage in transit (stored at a destination warehouse) depends on the size of the load, requires re-delivery, and in-out fees. $0.50 per cubic foot per month. Long-term storage is done at the origin and then shipped.

The different flexible options that International Van Lines offers make for extremely excellent service and great moving reviews.

The Bad

• Minimum Size Requirements
  • Average Pricing
  • Lack of Availability in Peak Season
  • Balance Payment
  • Third Parties

Minimum Size Requirements

The minimum size requirement to use International Van Lines is 200 cubic feet or 1,400 pounds of furniture.

Average Pricing

Due to its quality work, International Van Lines does not offer super cheap pricing which has spurred consumer complaints. Several of our international Van Lines reviews mention corporate relocation, so this service may be geared towards business owners with higher budgets.

Pricing depends on the distance of your move and the quantity of furniture and/or belongings you need to be packed or moved. You can schedule a free price quote through the company’s website, internationalvanlines.com, contact customer service directly, and/or pick a callback time.

International Van Lines will try to match the price offered by a competing moving service, as long as the service and company level are comparable.

There are a few additional charges that shoppers should be aware of:

• Long carry (over 75 feet) — $75 per 75 feet
  • Elevator fee — $75 per stop
  • Stairs (over 7 steps) — $75 per flight. No charge of stairs inside a single family home
  • Shuttle service if an 18-wheel trailer can’t be used at the destination — $1 per cubic foot, a minimum cost of $350, if needed
  • Bulky items that can’t be stacked — $150
  • Piano fees — $150-$350+, depending on size
  • Motorcycle handling — $350
  • Storage — $0.50 per cubic foot per month

Additional packaging materials will be charged if your original work estimate didn’t include full packing charges

Lack of Availability in Peak Season

Many moving companies, including International Van Lines, get booked up during the peak moving season. March through September is considered peak season for the moving industry. Consider booking the team early to ensure availability. For out-of-state moves, a minimum of two weeks notice is recommended during the off-season and four weeks scheduling notice is recommended for the peak summer months.

Balance Payment

Customers who hire International Van Lines have to pay a 25 percent deposit. This payment can be made with cash, credit card, check, or money order. However, the balance (half paid upon pickup and half upon delivery) can’t be paid with a credit card. You have to pay with a check, cash, or money order.

Third Parties

For the most part, the International Van Lines team can get your stuff moved, no matter your location or move destination. However, customers should know that third party moving and storage companies are hired in the following locations: Montana, Oregon, Utah, and Washington.

The Bottom Line

Though International Van Lines started out as international and long distance movers, we recommend this company for local and interstate small moves, as well as international long-distance moves. Consumer reviews have rated International Van Lines to be one of the best relocation companies if you are worried about the product or service being different than advertised.

As a widely trusted moving company, International Van Lines should be considered for your upcoming move. Many moving and storage companies have a poor reputation due to extra fees, damage, or delays. International Van Lines maintains its positive reputation as it consistently pleases its customers. It would be a great option for a business owner, families, couples, singles, etc.

Have you moved or relocated with International Van Lines? Let us know about your experience with these professional movers in a quick review below.

bookmark

Featured Review

Samantha Helotes, TX

I’ve recently booked this company. I will be ordering the same company soon for my own move because they’ve provided an outstanding service. Very reasonable price.They were quick and efficient. The quote they gave me matched the final price of the move. I would definitely recommended them to anyone.

Paul Crane Pompano Beach, FL

I hired IVL for a move to Houston. They packed and performed well. I would use them again if needed.

Taya Fitzgerald-Hyman Raleigh, NC

I recently moved from Houston, TX to Wake Forest, NC. I hired IVL for the move of my 2 bedrooms apt. The crew was on time, packed well and delivered everything as promised. I experienced zero problems and would use them again. My rep was Brian and my mover (foreman) was James. Great guys!

Jon Fields Pompano Beach, FL

Amazing service from beginning to end. Staff was helpful and friendly. Tracking was on point and their communication was great. We were always able to get a rep on the phone or an email back within 24 hours. Price was very fair compared to everyone else and all our stuff arrived safely and without damages. Would definitely use again!

Jarrod f. Pompano Beach, FL

They were extremely professional and punctual. They came fully prepared to have everything I needed moved the correct way with no damage. Which was not an easy ordeal due to the type of furniture, etc. I plan to use them whenever I need to in future and would recommend them to anyone!

Loren Donofrio-Freeman Boca Raton, FL

I used IVL for my overseas relocation and they did a great job. The handled all the customs clearance and delivered with no problem. I would use them again if needed. Chat Conversation End Type a message...

Inez Miami Beach, FL

I recently had to move for the second time and hired IVL again. They did a great job on my first move so there was no reason for me to shop elsewhere. The team again did a fantastic job. No damage, no hidden charges, and overall a good experience. I would use them again if needed.

Mark Decker Pompano Beach, FL

International Van Lines did a great job with my move from NY to Parkland, FL. This was for a 2 bedroom home and everything was packed well. I would use them again if needed.

Daniela Reyes Deerfield Beach, FL

I hired internatonal Van lines based on the reviews that I saw online. Talking to them on the phone made some of the stress of my move a little bit worn tolerable they walked me through the steps of what is included in my move versus what is not included in my move. The young lady I spoke to you prior to them coming to pick me up advise me of times and what to expect. As my move came to an end the cross-country I received communications again what to expect when they got their. The drivers were courteous and helpful and reassembled my beds. The communication throughout my move made it so much easier. Between calls and emails I knew exactly what you expect.

Chris Scott Los Angeles, CA

I used IVL back in 2017 for a move to Los Angeles. I recently had to move back to NYC and decided on IVL again. This time there was a car and piano involved in the move. They sent a crew of 5 who did a great job packing & loading my goods. My car was shipped separately and made it to the destination a bit quicker so I had to coordinate properly. My rep Justin did a great job organizing everything for me. When my good arrived I checked everything for damage. There were a couple of small scratches, but nothing major. I didn't even bother file a claim. The crew that delivered was different than the pickup crew, but they equally did a great job. Their guys are hard working, honest and appreciated the tip I left them. Just wanted to stop by and leave my feedback. Anyone can contact me with any questions about my move

Jeff Sanders Pompano Beach, FL

As a realtor I’ve been looking for a reliable, cost effective Moving Company that my clients could use....International Van Lines by far exceeds any and all of my expectations. Their skill, care, and diligence is apparent with the 20+ moves they’ve handled for my clients! Look no further, you found your Moving Company!!

Sara Machin Miami, FL

I’m really happy with how everything went. Communication was easy and I was delivered in the time range I was told. I would definitely recommend.

Carmen Van Nuys, CA

I moved from Austin, Texas to Torrance, CA and used IVL. My move was for a 3 bedroom house + car. IVL's crew showed up on time, uniformed and did a fantastic job getting the job done promptly. The move itself took roughly about 7 hours which included them packing & loading. I needed a month of storage which they offered for free. When I called to reserve a delivery date that got it done within a week, my experience with IVL was excellent and I would recommend them to anyone moving out of state.

David Baltimore, MD

I moved into a row home in Baltimore with a very narrow staircase. The guys were real pros as they managed to get all my furniture up without scuffing the furniture or the walls. Great job guys!!! I’m really happy with the entire move. Thanks from Dave

Vinny C. West Chester, PA

I used International Van Lines to move my family over 2,000 miles from Florida to Pennsylvania. Not only was the pricing beyond reasonable, but their operation is well seasoned. Very professional movers and they took extra precaution with our valuable home items. I highly recommend IVL and will be using them for any and all future moves.

David Garcia Las Vegas, NV

I recently moved from Hemet, CA to Austin, TX to start a new job. It was a last minute move and I only had two days to do some research. International Van Lines was one of the suggested movers on several consumer websites so I gave them the business. I worked with a rep named Brian. Brian did a great job of getting things organized and done in a timely manner. They were able to pick up within 48 hours. Also, even with the short notice, they managed to perform very well. The crew was timely, efficient and very polite. I don't normally spend the time and leave reviews, but IVL deserves a quality rating.

Ann H. Pompano Beach, FL

With all of the moves I have done I was sick at the thought of dealing with a moving company. I have not had much luck in the past. this company changed my frame of mind and will be highly recommended by me. The packing was done professionally by the move team who also did a great job wrapping / protecting my furniture. The movers were courteous and knowledgeable. Delivered in the time frame my rep gave me. Maggie was the reason I chose this company and she kept her word.

DJ Saint George, UT

International Van Lines moved me to Utah. The move consisted of a 3 bedroom home and motorcycle. Packing was included and they did a fantastic job. The crew was timely, efficient and clean. They left no debris and arranged for a cleaning crew afterward. I've never worked with a full-service mover, but I am aware of what goes on. IVL was chosen based on their reviews and knowledge. My sales rep Justin was great at organizing and explaining the details. I would use them again if needed.

Linda DeMartini Aptos, CA

We have experienced four cross country moves in the past. We had International Van Lines move our household goods this week and it was the best experience ever! To start, the administrative help of Maggie and Jill in prep stage, was so pro and supportive. Then, Team Leader/Driver, Tony, and his crew were timely, efficient, and professional.The care in packing our "family treasures" was so appreciated. We highly recommend and trust this company!

Tony Steubenville, OH

My move to Los Angeles went well. The crew showed up on time, packed well, and I have a good experience overall. Moving is stressful, so I was happy to have come across a trustworthy company. No damage, no hidden fees, and delivery on-time. What more can I ask for?

Erin W. Fort Lauderdale, FL

I hired IVL for a long distance move from Pittsburgh, PA to South Florida. They did a great job, had reasonable prices, were there when they said they would be, and were overall great to deal with. Would highly recommend IVL for your move!

John mike Austin, TX

I hired International Van Lines for an overseas move for my parents. The move was from Chennai, India to Austin, Texas. It was a very stressful experience trying to find a mover with this kind of knowledge. IVL came recommended by several consumer groups and maintains a good reputation so my comfort level was good with them. My sales rep Nico was very attentive to my needs and made sure all customs paperwork and documentation was done promptly. I have never worked with an international moving company before, but my experience with IVl was excellent and i would suggest them.

Sarah Northfield, MN

I had a difficult time finding a mover that could deliver to New Mexico promptly without being charged a ridiculous amount of money. I received several quotes from reputable moving companies and chose IVL because they gave me comfort. Unlike the other movers, I spoke with they did not try and pressure me to provide them with a deposit. In fact, my rep Alex did the opposite. He went over all scenarios, including worst case scenario which I appreciated. The pick up took place in Seattle and the entire move process took about a week. The guys that handled my move were very professional. They were timely, dressed well, clean truck and worked their tails off. I hope I never have to experience another move in my lifetime, but if I do I would consider International Van Lines.

E Chellstorp Littleton, CO

I had a long distance move (1050 miles), and I must say that using IVL was a pleasure. From the initial estimate, to the scheduling, the pickup and delivery teams, every step of the way had professionals on the job. I had no damage to any of my possessions and everything arrived on schedule. I will be using them again on my next move.

Kyle burgess The Lakes, NV

My move to Nevada went well. I had no damage, loss, or additional charges. I've used them once before and had a good experience, so I gave them a second move. Moving is stressful, so I was thrilled to come across International Van Lines. I would recommend them to anyone planning a long-distance move.

Stephanie Kimball Las Vegas, NV

Finding a quality moving company was challenging. The internet has thousands of topics about moving, moving scams, and complaints. The moving industry seems a bit shady, so I was glad to have come across International Van Lines. My move was only a 2 bedroom, but it's everything I own, and I was on a tight budget. Their movers were on-time, prompt, and very efficient. It took about 4 hours to get everything done and my delivery to Las Vegas took 48 hours. The experience went better than expected and I would use them again.

Elizabeth O'Connor Cambridge, MA

I recently moved from Houston, TX, to Cambridge, MA. IVL was our first choice because of its reputation. My moving experience was beyond what I expected in the right way. The packing was done efficiently, and everything was received with no damage. As many of you know, moving is very stressful, so it was a breath of fresh air to deal with a quality company. I had zero damage, hidden charges, or problems for that matter. I want to thank my sales rep, Alex C., who did a great job working with me and meeting my deadlines.

Molly Everett, MA

My move from New York to Boston went well. I have no gripes other than a 2-hour delay on pick up which they rectified — being that I've used moving companies before I can say that IVL is an excellent company. My rep Alex treated my like he cared and not like a sale. I spoke with another over who claimed they were vets, but when I did the research, I found out it was just lies to try and gain my business. Several consumer groupls suggested IVL and they maintain an excellent rep so they won. I hope I don't move anytime soon, but if I do, I will use IVL again.

Esther Bueno Mountain View, CA

Our experience was amazing! The crew was right on time and loaded all the house quickly on the truck. We were at the new house in no time! No damage or scratches on the furniture. The quote process was very easy and an accurate. It's not easy to move 9 month pregnant, but booking and the moving day with the International Van Lines. was the easiest part of the process.

Justin Anderson Cambridge, MA

I recently moved to San Francisco from Austin, Texas. My move was for a 2 bedroom apartment which also included full packing, loading etc. Since my company paid for the move I had them do everything, I must say that they did a great job. The movers were polite and very professional. The job was well done with no damage, no extra charges and no loss. I've never in my life had to hire a mover, but the stories I read online are scary. I 100% would work with IVL again. Shout out to my sales rep Justin and the foreman David.

Loren Milligan Los Angeles, CA

My father was career military and I was, as well. I’ve moved more than 30 times in my life within the community and around the world. I used International Van Lines for a move of about 30 miles with pickup at 3 locations and delivery to 1. He and his crew were on time, polite, professional, careful, and very efficient. Among the best movers I’ve seen. I’ll call them again.

Amber Contreras Fort Lauderdale, FL

Professional, prompt, and did a fantastic job on my move. Super efficient and these guys got their hustle on. I'd never used a mover before and International Van Lines really exceeded my expectations. It's a shame I won't have need of their service any time soon again.

Kenneth Wong New York, NY

We were very happy with International Van Lines. They were on time, professional and never stopped moving while literally wrapping every piece of furniture with their packing blankets. Our move went well and we would use them again. But hopefully we won't be moving anytime soon. We highly recommend International Van Lines. They care about your move.

Mamie Young Washington, DC

The three guys were amazing very!!! I could't ask for anything more! The head of the team was very polite, willing, fast and to the point. When unpacking I found nothing broken, what a relief .. I would rehire if I ever need them on the spot. The owner was a great man whatever he promised he delivered and more he even came to the new apartment to see how was everything. The communication was also a plus all the way and the price much lower than other moving companies. Thank you so much all of you, I appreciated everything you have done...

Jack Rameriz Phoenix, AZ

The end to end service from the initial quote to the final move-in was incredibly easy, quick and efficient. From the calls I've made previously, I sure didn't. I've moved 3 different times in the city (and one cross country) and this was by far the best experience.

Amelia Raney Elk Grove Village, IL

Everyone at International Van Lines was very professional and friendly. The communication was great, the moving team was on time, worked quickly, and did a great job. Very good experience all around.

Robert Fitzgerald Atlanta, GA

I highly recommend International Van Lines. They were a life-saver when I needed to hire movers last-minute. He was extremely helpful and responsive in handling my request. The movers were punctual and were meticulous in moving all my delicate items.

Mike Gerber Matthews, NC

Best moving experience I could have ever imagined. They were super quick and we have so much stuff to move. He was very personal, approachable, understanding. I will be using them in the next couple years after we move again. I couldn't imagine a better experience.

Verna Losey Lewes, DE

Excellent customer service! The movers took very good care of my furniture while moving in inclement weather. They were professional and courteous. I highly recommend this company and will use them for any future jobs.

Edward Crider Addison, TX

Perfect move! It was a rainy day and they did everything possible to keep things dry. They were professional, fast and reasonably priced. Very happy with them!

James Sanchez Santa Clara, CA

Great experience! Both the movers were very careful with my stuff. Nothing even so got a scratch. Upon reaching, they offered to keep everything where I wanted it to be. The owner and staff communicated well. Highly satisfied with the service. Will recommend to others.

Anthony Obrien New York, NY

These guys are great! They were punctual, professional and fast-and overall just really nice. The movers treated all my possessions with great care, with virtually no damage. Because the floors on my new apartment had just been refinished, they hand carried everything in instead of using dollies which might have scratched the floors (and I mean EVERYTHING, including said very heavy and unwieldy armorer). I have had bad moving experiences in the past, and this was a very welcome change. I hope not to move again (at least not for a very long time!), but I would absolutely use this moving company again and recommend them enthusiastically!

Nelda Aiello Miami, FL

It went very well. International Van Lines were very professional and friendly. They helped me get organized and pack up my things. They were very careful with our items but got things done in a timely manner. Movers took some of the stress out of moving and I enjoyed working with them. They also did a great job setting up the big items in our new home. Nothing was broken or damaged. Their pricing was reasonable and I will definitely recommend them to anyone who is moving.

Josh Owen Kearny, NJ

Used this company for our Office move, they handled all our heavy file cabinets down the stairs without any complaints. Really hard working guys, fast and efficient.

Antonio Ramirez Daly City, CA

Needed to move some boxes last minute in our office, from getting a quote to getting actual movers it was only 1 hour and 50 minutes, super impressive! The movers that came were really nice and helpful. Great service!

Ben Hale Seattle, WA

Most amazing moving company! They were early and fast. They were super efficient and nice! Their rates are unbeatable!!! Don't think twice about hiring them for your move, just do it!!!

Nellie Hall The Lakes, NV

Booking International Van Lines was very easy and they were very clear on the pricing. The movers were on time and worked very fast. They were pleasant to be around as they carefully wrapped all of our belongings and worked together to move us efficiently. I would definitely book them again.

Scottie Okelly Miami, FL

These guys were amazing. I had 3 guys try to move a refrigerator and couldn’t get it done. Googled these guys, saw their review and came out the next morning. We tried to get it out the door for an hour, these guys had it out and on the truck in 7 minutes!! They will be our go to anytime we need to move something! Great team, great attitudes and very friendly!!

Robert Padilla New York, NY

I would highly recommend this company. The name itself is definitely what they are. I needed a company in less than 24 hours and owner was very quick in accommodating me. They were prompt, professional and very nice. I will definitely be using this company again in the future!

LisaA Norman, OK

WORST HIRING DECISION WE EVER MADE! Fooled by all the good (fake?) reviews, and failing to delve into all the negative ones that are all over the Internet, we hired International Van Lines to move us across the country. Our domestic long-distance move with International Van Lines was supposed to involve one truck and five days to pack and drive directly to our new home. Instead, it ended up taking 31 days, 7 to 8 truck loads (none of which were owned or operated by IVL or its employees), stops at numerous other locations, and cost almost twice the original estimate (when you add in the three-week forced hotel stay while our goods were held hostage in an undisclosed storage facility). It was a nightmare from start to finish. Our belongings were three times held hostage while demands for more money (sometimes cash only) were made. Our things were damaged, and some are missing, including some expensive artwork. Their packing was negligent and resulted in many damaged or destroyed items. There was no inventory control--we even ended up with someone else's belongings, and nothing was done about that, even though IVL was informed. All the promises and guarantees made by IVL when we hired them were broken. Communication was horrible--inefficient, rude, and unprofessional--throughout. Before the nightmare was even over, they first offered us money to be quiet, then threatened to sue us if we spoke out about our experiences (we agreed to nothing!). Such behavior certainly explains their good online reviews. By the way, we have all this in writing. I've never experienced such deceptive and/or incompetent business practices in my life. We have published the full story of what happened to us, as well as many strikingly similar experiences of other victims of this company, on our information site, which bears the name of this company (.info). IVL has been doing their best to have our reviews removed from all sites so that you can't know what happened to us and so that only positive reviews are published. It is a perfect example of how they do business. We will keep posting, because you have a right to know the truth about this company! Check our website and the Florida BBB and Angie's List for honest reviews. Also read the negative reviews on Yelp. The truth is out there.