International Van Lines was founded in 2000 primarily as an international and long distance moving business. After just 4 years providing moving services it began offering full-service, long-distance domestic moving services.

Today, with 19+ years of experience, it is recognized as one of the top moving companies in the nation and directly employs more than 100 people. International Van Lines partners with United Van Lines to offer a moving network comprised of more than 3,200 agents, both domestic and foreign. The company services over 180 countries and is licensed/credentialed by the following groups:

• U.S. Department of Transportation

• International moving
  • Local moving
  • Full packing
  • Unpacking
  • Door to door, door to port, or port to port service
  • Ocean freight or air freight moving
  • Full container or less than container load (LCL) moving
  • Shipment tracking
  • Vehicle transport
  • Piano moving
  • Furniture disassembly and assembly

As one of the largest private moving companies, International Van Lines handles an average of 10,000 moves per year and 85 percent of the moves it performs are long-distance domestic moves; the rest are international and local.

While charges for local moves depend on the number of workers, truck use, scale of the move, and an hourly rate, longer-distance moves will depend on the weight or volume and several other factors.

Like many professional moving companies, International Van Lines requires a 25 percent deposit be paid before scheduling a moving date. The balance is paid in two parts. The first half is paid at pickup, and the second half when your items have arrived at your final destination. Cross country moves take from 2–3 weeks from pickup to delivery. While this company is the picture of professionalism working to get your belongings delivered in a timely manner, delivery dates and times aren’t guaranteed.

As part of the packing services that are offered, customers can purchase moving boxes and other packing materials online. Packing supplies are made into kits for a certain number of rooms or the room or type of household goods you need to pack and free shipping is available on orders placed before 4 p.m. eastern.

Pros, cons, and International Van Lines reviews from customers are listed below.

The Good

• Local and Long-Distance Moving
  • International Moving
  • Easy Moving Quotes
  • Customer Satisfaction
  • Auto Transport Service
  • Standard Pricing Includes Several Services
  • Cancellation Policy
  • Storage in Transit

Local and Long-Distance Moving

International Van Lines provides long distance and domestic local moving options across the United states though it specialized in international and long distance moving. A free moving estimate can be obtained online to help you plan your move. Features of International Van Lines' long distance and domestic moving services include:

• Packing
  • Storage
  • Crating
  • Other specialty services

International Moving

International moves don't just require more work, but much more planning. To ensure that all of the details of your move are taken care of, International Van Lines has over 3,000 partners globally to provide a custom moving solution just for you. The following options are offered as part of International Van Lines' international relocation services:

• Ocean Freight — If you are looking to save money when moving overseas, ocean freight is the cheapest option.
  • Air Freight — This service is commonly used when shipping household goods. If you are only shipping a couple of boxes, or if you are on a time crunch, air freight is the best option for you.
  • Auto Transport — If you are. planning to ship other items with your car, you can have your car packed into a closed container with blocks and braces. If you are just shipping your car, you can drive your car to the port and have it loaded onto a ship. Unfortunately the car will be exposed to the elements if this is the case, so it is not ideal for high-end vehicles.

Easy Moving Quotes

Sometimes getting a quote for moving and relocation services can take a bit of time over the phone. You may even need to provide an itemized list of every piece of furniture to just get a ballpark price estimate.

International Van Lines’ quotes are easy and efficient. An artificial intelligence tool lets you record a quick walkthrough of your home on your phone. Then, the software scans and itemizes your inventory to provide a more accurate quote.

Customer Satisfaction

Reviews of International Van Lines praise all aspects of its customer service experience. Sales representatives and relocation coordinator staff are friendly and give helpful information from start to finish. One review said, "They went above my expectations in every aspect of the move."

All movers are background checked, trained, and certified. Moving crews that come to load and unload are professional, efficient, and hardworking. Very few customers experience broken pieces of furniture or delays.

However, if consumers do have an issue, they are assigned an account representative to help through the whole moving process.

Additionally, 24/7 customer support is available via phone, email, and live chat through the company’s website.

Auto Transport Service

This company offers an auto transport service if you are taking vehicles with you during a relocation. (See international moving)

Standard Pricing Includes Several Services

A standard long-distance move from International Van Lines includes several services, some of which aren’t covered in the basic price by other relocation services. These include the following:

• Disassembly and reassembly of basic furniture (complicated furniture available as a paid add-on)
  • Loading and unloading
  • Use of pads and blankets to protect your furniture
  • First flight of stairs (7 steps) free
  • Tolls, mileage, fuel, and taxes included
  • Liability coverage up to $10,000
  • Other services (like additional packing protection, piano handling, more stairs, etc.) are available at an additional price.

While most homeowners insurance covers a long-distance move, International Van Lines offers to cover limited liability at $0.60 per pound per item or piece of furniture. This doesn’t cover cash, jewelry, fine art, or particle board items.

Cancellation Policy

International Van Lines has a 100 percent deposit refund for notice up to 48 hours before your moving day pickup.
If you need to change your moving date, there is no fee.

Storage In Transit

As a full-service moving company, not only does International Van Lines have packing and moving handled, it can also provide storage. If you need storage services during a move, International Van Lines offers both long term and short term options at temperature controlled storage facilities.

Short term moving storage in transit (stored at a destination warehouse) depends on the size of the load, requires re-delivery, and in-out fees. $0.50 per cubic foot per month. Long-term storage is done at the origin and then shipped.

The different flexible options that International Van Lines offers make for extremely excellent service and great moving reviews.

The Bad

• Minimum Size Requirements
  • Average Pricing
  • Lack of Availability in Peak Season
  • Balance Payment
  • Third Parties

Minimum Size Requirements

The minimum size requirement to use International Van Lines is 200 cubic feet or 1,400 pounds of furniture.

Average Pricing

Due to its quality work, International Van Lines does not offer super cheap pricing which has spurred consumer complaints. Several of our international Van Lines reviews mention corporate relocation, so this service may be geared towards business owners with higher budgets.

Pricing depends on the distance of your move and the quantity of furniture and/or belongings you need to be packed or moved. You can schedule a free price quote through the company’s website, internationalvanlines.com, contact customer service directly, and/or pick a callback time.

International Van Lines will try to match the price offered by a competing moving service, as long as the service and company level are comparable.

There are a few additional charges that shoppers should be aware of:

• Long carry (over 75 feet) — $75 per 75 feet
  • Elevator fee — $75 per stop
  • Stairs (over 7 steps) — $75 per flight. No charge of stairs inside a single family home
  • Shuttle service if an 18-wheel trailer can’t be used at the destination — $1 per cubic foot, a minimum cost of $350, if needed
  • Bulky items that can’t be stacked — $150
  • Piano fees — $150-$350+, depending on size
  • Motorcycle handling — $350
  • Storage — $0.50 per cubic foot per month

Additional packaging materials will be charged if your original work estimate didn’t include full packing charges

Lack of Availability in Peak Season

Many moving companies, including International Van Lines, get booked up during the peak moving season. March through September is considered peak season for the moving industry. Consider booking the team early to ensure availability. For out-of-state moves, a minimum of two weeks notice is recommended during the off-season and four weeks scheduling notice is recommended for the peak summer months.

Balance Payment

Customers who hire International Van Lines have to pay a 25 percent deposit. This payment can be made with cash, credit card, check, or money order. However, the balance (half paid upon pickup and half upon delivery) can’t be paid with a credit card. You have to pay with a check, cash, or money order.

Third Parties

For the most part, the International Van Lines team can get your stuff moved, no matter your location or move destination. However, customers should know that third party moving and storage companies are hired in the following locations: Montana, Oregon, Utah, and Washington.

The Bottom Line

Though International Van Lines started out as international and long distance movers, we recommend this company for local and interstate small moves, as well as international long-distance moves. Consumer reviews have rated International Van Lines to be one of the best relocation companies if you are worried about the product or service being different than advertised.

As a widely trusted moving company, International Van Lines should be considered for your upcoming move. Many moving and storage companies have a poor reputation due to extra fees, damage, or delays. International Van Lines maintains its positive reputation as it consistently pleases its customers. It would be a great option for a business owner, families, couples, singles, etc.

Have you moved or relocated with International Van Lines? Let us know about your experience with these professional movers in a quick review below.

Call our recommended rep over at International Van Lines below.

4.9

Samantha

January 16th, 2020 Helotes, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve recently booked this company. I will be ordering the same company soon for my own move because they’ve provided an outstanding service. Very reasonable price.They were quick and efficient. The quote they gave me matched the final price of the move. I would definitely recommended them to anyone.

Diane Slone

January 10th, 2020 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I used this company 2 months ago because it was recommended to me by a friend. This was my first interstate move and it went great. No damage and no delays. I will also recommend this company to my friends and family members.

Don

January 8th, 2020 Bluffton, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company is the greatest. Called last minute and they were able to get me in. Moved a full 3 bedroom house without a scratch. Movers were very capable and made the most out of all our stuff packing into storage not wasting any space! Great guys and a great company. I used them 02 years ago and today. I highly recommend this company!

Hant

December 16th, 2019 Amsterdam, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is the second time we used this Movers. They are extremely organized and efficient. We have had many moves over the years and this mover is great. We would not hesitate to use them again. Good movers are difficult to find!

Tay Condrin

December 11th, 2019 Issaquah, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fantastic attitude from the employees. From the beginning of my first phone call to inquire about the house moving service, everyone has been great to work with. They offered me a great price and I had no choice but to book the service right away. The day of the moving was fantastic, everyone knew what to do and did it. Very organised service and team! I can't recall the guys names but they were truly great. Thank you!!

Barry Joyce

December 4th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Thank you so much for a great move. The whole moving experience went so well. The movers showed up on time and worked consistently. Experience was excellent in every aspect. They treated our belongings like they were their own. Thank you again for helping with my move.

Tinky brown

November 19th, 2019 Glendale, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've used IVL three times. The most recent move was from Naples, FL, to San Francisco. My move was quite small, but since it's everything I own, I wanted to make sure I went with a higher-end company. The crew at IVL did a great job again. They packed & loaded very well, got my goods to my destination in a week, and I had no damage. My sales rep Justin is excellent! He always pays attention to detail and oversaw the entire moving process for me. Thanks again, International Van Lines.

Basley

November 14th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Moving from Claremont, CA to New York was a mission. Dealing with movers and moving all your stuff can be very stressful. IVL helped a lot with me managing my stress by overseeing all aspects of my move. I'm no rookie to working with movers and must say that IVL was great. They were on-time, packed well, and did the needful to ensure my satisfaction. Everything arrived in one piece and with no headaches.

Lauren M

November 4th, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I chose this company because they were number 1 on bestcompanys.com. BIG MISTAKE. They subcontracted my work out to another company, MoveOn Moving, who destroyed my mattress and won't even pay to replace the mattress they destroyed. Went through their claims dept. It was a JOKE. Protect yourself and go with a company that does not subcontract work to other companies. Now, IVL, if YOU want to make this right by replacing my damaged mattress, please contact me. I'd be happy to discuss.

Darius Chatmon

October 18th, 2019 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

IVL is a great group. They offered my family a significant military discount for our move, which helped us out a lot. We've been living on a tight budget and had a quick move. These guys did everything for us and did it well. I moved from Houston, TX to Atlanta, GA. It was the contents of a 3 bedroom house plus a vehicle. They managed to get the job completed in 8 hours, and I had my things in 3 days. My experience was great and I would consider them again. I would also like to thank my sales rep Justin who walked me through the whole process and did a great job!

ZayDee's Consulting

October 8th, 2019 Beverly Hills, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

International Van Lines performed my move to Beverly Hills, CA, to San Fransico. My move consisted of a three-bedroom home that needed packing, loading, and crating on a couple of paintings. They sent three movers that did an excellent job packing and loading. They made sure everything was secure. My move overall went well, so I want to leave them five stars. I'd also like to say thank you to my sales rep Justin, who was great the whole way through. I would use them again.

Carmen Sherrod

September 19th, 2019 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Moving from Nashville, TN to Atlanta, GA was a bit challenging for my family. I had received a last-minute job opportunity and needed to find a mover quickly. IVL came up number one on three different consumer websites, so I decided to give them a call. They quoted me $3850 to me and packed my 3 bedroom house. Their price was reasonable, and they provided the service they promised. My sales rep, Brian, went above and beyond to make sure I was pleased. He stayed with me throughout the move and notified me of all updates. Their service was excellent, and I would work with them again if needed.

Kelvin Emmah

September 13th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Move locations: New York to Chicago. Move Size: 4 bedroom house with a grand piano — my employer-contracted IVL to handle my move. IVL is rated number one on their list, and I agreed that they would be a good choice. My move size required 5 men and full packing. It took the crew about 8 hours to get everything done, and they did it well. The foreman (Mike) did a great job managing the team and making sure all my items were handled with care. I needed a full truckload which made the process of delivery a bit easier. It took a couple of days to get to my new home. The delivery crew was different but just as good. I had no issues throughout the move. The guys did an excellent job off-loading and setting up my furniture. I would use them again, and I will be rating them very high with my company.

deyanna Carter

August 29th, 2019 Rayville, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

International Van Lines was contracted by my employer to move my personal possessions from Atlanta, GA to Monroe, LA. I received everything yesterday and want to take the time and leave some feedback about my experience. Quoting process: my sales rep Justin, was great! He thoroughly went over an inventory list with me, answered all my questions, and was always quick to pick up my calls. The conversation lasted 20 min, and he emailed me a binding estimate. Pick up day: The crew showed up on time as planned. They appeared and were very kind to my family. They did an excellent job packing and prepping my goods. Delivery: The move took 2 days. I got everything that was picked up and had no damage. The foreman on both ends was great! They did not charge me more or cause any problems. The process was more natural then I had imagined. I was thrilled with the outcome of experience with IVL and would totally work with them again. I also left then a 5-star report with my company.

Sue

August 27th, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I moved to Pompano Beach, FL, from South Carolina back in June. I waited to leave my review because my stuff was in storage and I wanted to make sure you got everything. They went above my expectation in every aspect of the move. The crews were both excellent an efficient. My sales rep, Justin, was easy to work with and always picked up his phone, and their prices were in line. I was very nervous about making this move, but I am pleased to say that my experience went tremendous and using them again would be a no brainer.

Jeff moody

August 27th, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had to ship 40 boxes to my grandmother in London. I contacted FedEx and UPS, who were both extremely expensive. I started doing some basic research on shipping companies and came across International Van Lines. They had a parcel shipping service direct from NY to London. It was ocean freight, but half the cost so I decided to go that route. Their guys picked up the boxes, palletized and shrink-wrapped them. It took about a month to get to the final destination, which was not an issue for me. My grandmother got everything, and she contacted me saying that the guys were great and she had no damage. I was happy with the experience with IVL and would consider them if I had to ship or move overseas.

T. Beard

August 23rd, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was effortless to work with International Van Lines. I had a last-minute move and a lot of pressure to get my stuff picked up. I was concerned about coming across one of these lousy moving companies you read about. IVL was recommended by a friend, so I went with them. My rep Alex was great! Everything he promised came true. The guys were on-time, packed well, and got the job done. Even though it was a small move, it's everything I own, so I wanted things to go well. I would 100% recommend IVL to anyone moving.

Caro Samo

August 21st, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I wanted to stop by and leave a review for International Van Lines. I don't often spend the time to leave feedback, but in this case, they're deserving of five stars. My family hired IVL for a move from Brooklyn to Los Angeles for a 3 bedroom house and a car. The quote they offered was reasonable, but more importantly, we felt comfortable with our coordinator. Unlike the other movers we spoke with, IVL did not try and push us or sell us. They were very candid in their approach and even went as far as telling us the worst-case scenario, which is what we were looking for. I had to hire a mover before, so I am aware of all the pitfalls and potential problems that can arise with a move. They started by showing up on time, which was a good sign. They were fully prepared with all the packing material and men. The packing took about 8 hours in total, but they did manage to get it done in a day. They sent a different truck to pick up my car, which also went well. We didn't need storage, so the delivery was done in about a week. Everything was off-loaded and placed in each room, as discussed. There is no visible damage, nor did I get stuck paying additional charges. I was delighted with the outcome of our move and would recommend IVL to anyone.

Janelle R

August 20th, 2019 West Palm Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It's hard to find good moving companies, especially in Florida. I spent countless hours on the internet, only to find bad apples everywhere. It seems that the industry has a lot of complaints, regardless of the mover. Although IVL has some complaints, they were mentioned in Consumer Report as a top-rated moving company. They were a bit more expensive, but well worth the money. They moved my 4 bedroom house locally in Florida and did a great job. They managed to complete everything in 2 days and without any issues. I got all my stuff, no damage, no charges, no hassle. All in all, my experience went very well, and I would plan on using them again if needed.

Sharon X

August 20th, 2019 Hollywood, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I hired IVL back in May for a small move from Atlanta, GA to Hollywood, FL. My stuff was in storage for a couple of months and just yesterday received everything. This is the 5th time I had to hire a mover and they were by far more professional than the others. I had no damage so they clearly did a great job packing and protecting my household goods. The crew that picked up and delivered were both a delight. I would also like to thank my sales rep, Justin who did a great job overseeing the entire moving process. I can thank them enough and I wanted to take a moment to leave them a 5 star review. Keep up the good work IVL.

Nicholle M.

August 16th, 2019 West Palm Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I hired IVL for a local move from Miami to Greenacres, FL. Overall the experience went well. I have no complaints minus a small ding in my dresser, but they fixed it. The reason I'm leaving 5 stars is that they did an excellent job and resolved my minor issue quickly.

SHARON XABA

August 16th, 2019 Hollywood, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Vincent Carter

August 14th, 2019 Monroe, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I contracted IVL for a move to Monroe, LA. It was for a 3 bedroom house from Miami, FL. The crew that did the packing did a fantastic job of getting things done correctly. The foreman (Mike D) did a great job overseeing the crew and made sure everything it into the truck well. I had zero damages or loss. I also didn't have to pay more than the quote. I've moved before and had the complete opposite experience with other movers. I would recommend International Van Lines for long-distance moving.

Sandra Carbone

August 7th, 2019 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

International Van Lines came recommended by Consumer Report. I've moved several times and had a horrible experience. This time around, I did my research and found IVL based on referrals. With all the garbage on the net, I was able to narrow down my pick to 3 stable companies. The main reason I went with IVL was because of my rep, Brian. They were a bit more expensive than others, but he made me feel comfortable, and he wasn't pushy like the others. Their moving guys showed up as planned and went to work right away. Everything was packed and loaded promptly. Unlike my previous experiences, I had no damages, overcharging or having to deal with rude movers. The experience was A+, so they get 5 stars from me. I will refer them and use them again if I ever need a moving company.

International Van Lines Logo

Reply from International Van Lines

Aug 07, 2019

Hi Sandra, Thank you for spending the time and leaving a review for us. We're happy that you are pleased with our serviced and please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Babak Gachpaz

August 1st, 2019 Grandview, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My representative made what could have been a very stressful move hassle free. The estimate was very accurate and there were no hiccups with billing. Surprise free move thankfully. Should I need help moving in the future I will be using this company again. Highly recommended.

LisaA

July 16th, 2019 Norman, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

WORST HIRING DECISION WE EVER MADE! Fooled by all the good (fake?) reviews, and failing to delve into all the negative ones that are all over the Internet, we hired International Van Lines to move us across the country. Our domestic long-distance move with International Van Lines was supposed to involve one truck and five days to pack and drive directly to our new home. Instead, it ended up taking 31 days, 7 to 8 truck loads (none of which were owned or operated by IVL or its employees), stops at numerous other locations, and cost almost twice the original estimate (when you add in the three-week forced hotel stay while our goods were held hostage in an undisclosed storage facility). It was a nightmare from start to finish. Our belongings were three times held hostage while demands for more money (sometimes cash only) were made. Our things were damaged, and some are missing, including some expensive artwork. Their packing was negligent and resulted in many damaged or destroyed items. There was no inventory control--we even ended up with someone else's belongings, and nothing was done about that, even though IVL was informed. All the promises and guarantees made by IVL when we hired them were broken. Communication was horrible--inefficient, rude, and unprofessional--throughout. Before the nightmare was even over, they first offered us money to be quiet, then threatened to sue us if we spoke out about our experiences (we agreed to nothing!). Such behavior certainly explains their good online reviews. By the way, we have all this in writing. I've never experienced such deceptive and/or incompetent business practices in my life. We have published the full story of what happened to us, as well as many strikingly similar experiences of other victims of this company, on our information site, which bears the name of this company (.info). IVL has been doing their best to have our reviews removed from all sites so that you can't know what happened to us and so that only positive reviews are published. It is a perfect example of how they do business. We will keep posting, because you have a right to know the truth about this company! Check our website and the Florida BBB and Angie's List for honest reviews. Also read the negative reviews on Yelp. The truth is out there.

Robert Padilla

July 8th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would highly recommend this company. The name itself is definitely what they are. I needed a company in less than 24 hours and owner was very quick in accommodating me. They were prompt, professional and very nice. I will definitely be using this company again in the future!

Scottie Okelly

June 27th, 2019 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

These guys were amazing. I had 3 guys try to move a refrigerator and couldn’t get it done. Googled these guys, saw their review and came out the next morning. We tried to get it out the door for an hour, these guys had it out and on the truck in 7 minutes!! They will be our go to anytime we need to move something! Great team, great attitudes and very friendly!!

Nellie Hall

June 24th, 2019 The Lakes, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Booking International Van Lines was very easy and they were very clear on the pricing. The movers were on time and worked very fast. They were pleasant to be around as they carefully wrapped all of our belongings and worked together to move us efficiently. I would definitely book them again.

Ben Hale

June 24th, 2019 Seattle, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Most amazing moving company! They were early and fast. They were super efficient and nice! Their rates are unbeatable!!! Don't think twice about hiring them for your move, just do it!!!

Antonio Ramirez

June 24th, 2019 Daly City, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Needed to move some boxes last minute in our office, from getting a quote to getting actual movers it was only 1 hour and 50 minutes, super impressive! The movers that came were really nice and helpful. Great service!

Josh Owen

June 24th, 2019 Kearny, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Used this company for our Office move, they handled all our heavy file cabinets down the stairs without any complaints. Really hard working guys, fast and efficient.

Nelda Aiello

June 24th, 2019 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It went very well. International Van Lines were very professional and friendly. They helped me get organized and pack up my things. They were very careful with our items but got things done in a timely manner. Movers took some of the stress out of moving and I enjoyed working with them. They also did a great job setting up the big items in our new home. Nothing was broken or damaged. Their pricing was reasonable and I will definitely recommend them to anyone who is moving.

Anthony Obrien

June 24th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

These guys are great! They were punctual, professional and fast-and overall just really nice. The movers treated all my possessions with great care, with virtually no damage. Because the floors on my new apartment had just been refinished, they hand carried everything in instead of using dollies which might have scratched the floors (and I mean EVERYTHING, including said very heavy and unwieldy armorer). I have had bad moving experiences in the past, and this was a very welcome change. I hope not to move again (at least not for a very long time!), but I would absolutely use this moving company again and recommend them enthusiastically!

James Sanchez

June 24th, 2019 Santa Clara, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great experience! Both the movers were very careful with my stuff. Nothing even so got a scratch. Upon reaching, they offered to keep everything where I wanted it to be. The owner and staff communicated well. Highly satisfied with the service. Will recommend to others.

Edward Crider

June 24th, 2019 Addison, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Perfect move! It was a rainy day and they did everything possible to keep things dry. They were professional, fast and reasonably priced. Very happy with them!

Verna Losey

June 24th, 2019 Lewes, DE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent customer service! The movers took very good care of my furniture while moving in inclement weather. They were professional and courteous. I highly recommend this company and will use them for any future jobs.

Mike Gerber

June 21st, 2019 Matthews, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Best moving experience I could have ever imagined. They were super quick and we have so much stuff to move. He was very personal, approachable, understanding. I will be using them in the next couple years after we move again. I couldn't imagine a better experience.

Robert Fitzgerald

June 21st, 2019 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I highly recommend International Van Lines. They were a life-saver when I needed to hire movers last-minute. He was extremely helpful and responsive in handling my request. The movers were punctual and were meticulous in moving all my delicate items.

Amelia Raney

June 21st, 2019 Elk Grove Village, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everyone at International Van Lines was very professional and friendly. The communication was great, the moving team was on time, worked quickly, and did a great job. Very good experience all around.

Jack Rameriz

June 21st, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The end to end service from the initial quote to the final move-in was incredibly easy, quick and efficient. From the calls I've made previously, I sure didn't. I've moved 3 different times in the city (and one cross country) and this was by far the best experience.

Mamie Young

June 21st, 2019 Washington, DC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The three guys were amazing very!!! I could't ask for anything more! The head of the team was very polite, willing, fast and to the point. When unpacking I found nothing broken, what a relief .. I would rehire if I ever need them on the spot. The owner was a great man whatever he promised he delivered and more he even came to the new apartment to see how was everything. The communication was also a plus all the way and the price much lower than other moving companies. Thank you so much all of you, I appreciated everything you have done...

Kenneth Wong

June 21st, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We were very happy with International Van Lines. They were on time, professional and never stopped moving while literally wrapping every piece of furniture with their packing blankets. Our move went well and we would use them again. But hopefully we won't be moving anytime soon. We highly recommend International Van Lines. They care about your move.

Amber Contreras

June 21st, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Professional, prompt, and did a fantastic job on my move. Super efficient and these guys got their hustle on. I'd never used a mover before and International Van Lines really exceeded my expectations. It's a shame I won't have need of their service any time soon again.

Loren Milligan

June 21st, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My father was career military and I was, as well. I’ve moved more than 30 times in my life within the community and around the world. I used International Van Lines for a move of about 30 miles with pickup at 3 locations and delivery to 1. He and his crew were on time, polite, professional, careful, and very efficient. Among the best movers I’ve seen. I’ll call them again.

Justin Anderson

June 18th, 2019 Cambridge, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I recently moved to San Francisco from Austin, Texas. My move was for a 2 bedroom apartment which also included full packing, loading etc. Since my company paid for the move I had them do everything, I must say that they did a great job. The movers were polite and very professional. The job was well done with no damage, no extra charges and no loss. I've never in my life had to hire a mover, but the stories I read online are scary. I 100% would work with IVL again. Shout out to my sales rep Justin and the foreman David.

Esther Bueno

June 18th, 2019 Mountain View, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our experience was amazing! The crew was right on time and loaded all the house quickly on the truck. We were at the new house in no time! No damage or scratches on the furniture. The quote process was very easy and an accurate. It's not easy to move 9 month pregnant, but booking and the moving day with the International Van Lines. was the easiest part of the process.

Molly

June 18th, 2019 Everett, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My move from New York to Boston went well. I have no gripes other than a 2-hour delay on pick up which they rectified — being that I've used moving companies before I can say that IVL is an excellent company. My rep Alex treated my like he cared and not like a sale. I spoke with another over who claimed they were vets, but when I did the research, I found out it was just lies to try and gain my business. Several consumer groupls suggested IVL and they maintain an excellent rep so they won. I hope I don't move anytime soon, but if I do, I will use IVL again.

Elizabeth O'Connor

June 13th, 2019 Cambridge, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I recently moved from Houston, TX, to Cambridge, MA. IVL was our first choice because of its reputation. My moving experience was beyond what I expected in the right way. The packing was done efficiently, and everything was received with no damage. As many of you know, moving is very stressful, so it was a breath of fresh air to deal with a quality company. I had zero damage, hidden charges, or problems for that matter. I want to thank my sales rep, Alex C., who did a great job working with me and meeting my deadlines.

Stephanie Kimball

June 13th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Finding a quality moving company was challenging. The internet has thousands of topics about moving, moving scams, and complaints. The moving industry seems a bit shady, so I was glad to have come across International Van Lines. My move was only a 2 bedroom, but it's everything I own, and I was on a tight budget. Their movers were on-time, prompt, and very efficient. It took about 4 hours to get everything done and my delivery to Las Vegas took 48 hours. The experience went better than expected and I would use them again.