Best Company Guarantee Better.com Logo

Better.com

7.3

Benjamin

I am glad I went with them because they have the best interest rates and it is simple and straightforward. Everything was communicated quickly and efficient.

Sarah

The people worked with my schedule and I was able to all but the signing inline. Everyone was very timely responding to my questions. It was super easy to track my progress.

Daniela

I am very pleased with the online process. There were no mysteries. Everything was detailed and well communicated. Any time I had a question, it was answered well.

Tricia

The online system is very easy to maneuver. They representative responded very quickly. It is a great vale. The rates are excellent. The closing was fast.

Tyler

Being all online made it super easy. I only had to talk to someone on the phone once or twice at the closing times because there was something weird about the house we were buying. It was great.

Peter

It was really easy to communicate with the different agents. It was really easy to get in contact with anyone. All the documents and applications seem to be easy.

Maryann

Customer service was good every time I called but there needs to be more constant contact from them when you are wating. It works but it takes very long which can be stressful. It is a good rate.

Sandra

The customer service people were very responsive to any questions I had and any questions I hads were resolved quickly. It was a very easy process, quickly done, so I was satisfied. I am a fan setting up automatic payments and recurring payment and there isn't an option for it.

Christopher

All the tasks were explained to me correctly and timely and I was able to get the loan. Better.com was just very very straightforward and everything was outlined very, very efficiently.

Customer service was very thorough in explanations and quick to respond even though everything was by text and phone. Everybody was very friendly quick to respond and probably the easiest one I've ever done.

Michael

They were very helpful throughout the whole process. INo issues throughout the whole process. I called multiple times with questions and they're always very helpful and answered them.

David

There were a number of different employees that had reached out to me through the steps of the process to make sure that there weren't any questions and everything was excellent.

Gary Haines Andale, KS

I would give 5 stars, but several times, information from one step of the process did not get passed on to the next person in the process. Otherwise, great to work with and my realtor raved about how easy they were to work with.

Thomas Wonica

They were great up until i got my closing specialist then there were definitely disconnects. I had to fix some things that didn't make sense. Leading up to that and then minus some hickups at closing they were fine. I did already recommend better.com to a friend who is already going through the process I think.

Joel Christensen Springfield, OR

They had the best rates, they were friendly and very easy to work with, even on my busy schedule. I plan to use Better for every mortgage I have from now on. Highly recommended!

Polly Cortez Delhi, CA

They did everything they said they would, of course I had to supply documentation for various different things. That made as simple as possible. I am very grateful for that.

shelley grajdea Rancho Cordova, CA

The communicated with me consistently and kept me in the loop. Their website was up-to-date and always provided a current status. If I contacted them with a question, they were quick to respond.

Yuri Caldwell, NJ

Overall experience was good. However, there were some communication lapses during underwriting, and unresponsiveness close to the closing date. Also, the team wasn't willing to work with me to adjust the rate even though the rates dropped after being locked.

Aaron Absulio Charlotte, NC

They were so easy to work with, the UI was simple and effective, and their communication was top notch. I was never lost in the whole process. Also, they helped save a lot of money.

Brett B. Alexandria, VA

Impressively fast and easy through tech streamlining, competitive rates, with very helpful and personable customer service. I've recommended Better.com to several people already.

Alan Nampa, ID

The process and the website were great. I was disappointed that my loan was then transferred to servicing and sold to a different company. I'm not naive; I know that's how it works. But I'm still not happy about it because I liked the Better process and service and am now stuck with generic companies that don't care at all.

Richard Sidwell Bend, OR

Better was on the process all the way. The team was always right on top of each step. We previously used Rocket Mortgage and they were terrible. Rocket is 90% a marketing company and only 10% executing for their clients.

Jennifer Pierce Charlotte, NC

The Closing part was not helpful at all, the notifying lady was unprofessional, no patience at all, just want done ASAP even she came late half hour, I mentioned her I have 2 hours to finish after she got agitated, only spent one hour to let me sign, no explanation for my questions.

Delsina

Found them through credit karma. They were one of the suggested companied. I am happy with the rate I got. There were a couple of times when I had to resubmit a document and they could have been cleared but otherwise it was a smooth process. They definitely try to respond right away and try to address issues quickly. I was satisfied.

James

They communicated a lot. It is very helpful. They were always there when I had any questions. The process is really straightforward. It took less than thirty days. They gave me the rated they quoted me. The paperwork is really easy.

Better has competitive rates and their online website makes it much easier to navigate and get updates. There were some minor things with the process because I was purchasing in Arizona but they were responsive with the details.

Glenn

It was easy and the process is efficient. The mobile and desktop experiences for reviewing the loan documentation works very well. Their feedback was excellent. I was always able to contact a person via email or the phone. I was very satisfied.

Matthew

I got quotes from others but better gave me the best rate options. It made it extremely easy to work with. I knew where my loan was each step of the process. It was easy to communicate with someone. It is a lot more transparent and easy to understand. You don’t feel like you are working for someone whose purpose is commission.

Hilary

The whole process is wonderful. Customer service is great. I appreciated their help and guidance the whole time. I was afraid when I started the process and they eased my fears right away. It s really transparent. Anytime I had a question, it was answered quickly. I felt well taken care of.

The technology Better uses makes the process easy. Also comparing rates with other mortgage companies, I found Better to be the top as far as offering the best rates. It is easy to work with. They looked at different options to make it easy.

Prasad

I was looking for an easy way to refinance my mortgage and they were everything we were looking for. Everything is online and they guided us through all the paperwork that needed to be done. Their turnaround time was very good. If they could reduce the amount of paperwork that could reduce the burden off their customers.

John

For the most time, everyone was on point and got the job done. When I called, every single person I spoke with was incredibly well spoken and friendly and did a great job. It was hard to get past customer service to the person I wanted to speak to, the loan officer.

Michael

They have the lowest rate and the easiest system to work with as far as uploading documents. They were super responsive. I never had to wait more than a few hours for a response. Sometimes it was a little difficult to figure out what document they needed, that is my only feedback.

Debbie

When I contacted them, they walked me through it. It is really simple, all you have to do is upload the documents. The process was seamless. It was nice that it was one person through the whole process. I am glad I chose Better.com.

Robert

Portal is extremely easy to use. Their representatives are outstanding to work with. They were extremely responsive both day and night. I’ve done about ten to fifteen refinance for mortgages and this is by far the best experience I’ve had.

Michael

The website make everything so clear and transparent. Better completed the task on time and the person who works there had very good communication skills. The window for completion is very small so that can be a bit stressful to close in time but it works in the end.

Salome

I'm glad I chose Better mainly because it's just very efficient and everything is done online so it keeps down the confusion. I can go back and look in the portal you can just constantly know what you uploaded in and it just saves a lot of time without going back and forth.

venkat kadari Edison, NJ

overall process is very smooth. online application access is fabulous.

Ben Henning Arlington, VA

Very easy to interact both over the phone and through the portal. Very responsive team.

tae hwan an Suwanee, GA

Fast response. Good promotion. Decent after sales support. User friendly website.

Kolapalli Prasad Dumfries, VA

Simple and easy online and faster process. Superior rates compared to other Lenders

suzanne Ponte Vedra, FL

great customer service and communication; easy platform to upload documents and follow tasks

Doreen Bowie, MD

Efficiency, communication and personalized customer service. They make a complicated and tedious process seamless.

Robert Sorenson Charleston, SC

So easy, 2nd time using them without any issues. Things got cheaper the closer we got to closing, no surprises!

Dayne Topkin Asheville, NC

Better.com were almost the reason my home purchase fell through. We missed countless deadlines in the process. My loan processor never communicated important details about the loan with me. And their communication was completely unacceptable, I ended up having to call every day to find out where we were in the process.

Gary Radcliff, KY

The whole process was fairly easy, quick, and all the associates were very helpful as well as friendly.

Leonard

What it comes down to is they have the lowest rates. I am not sure how they could have made it easier. The process is surprisingly simple and quick.

Jocelyn

A friend of mine recommended better.com because they are easy to work with. The interface is really simple. The staff is always responsive to whatever I needed.

Leslie

The process is really tedious and time consuming. It was tough to get through but I did it. Customer service is always there if you have any questions or concerns.

K

The prices were good and it went quickly. I didn't always get my questions answered by support but they are okay and I would recommend them. I had a good experience.