Founded in 2011, Maverick is a full-service payment processor that offers electronic payment processing services. Maverick is an all-in-one payments platform offering businesses payment acceptance & technology services. The company's extensive knowledge of the payments space allows it to serve many industries, in addition to providing custom pricing and contract terms.

Furthermore, Maverick's industry-leading analytics platform gives businesses insight to understand its customers, competitors, and market.

#1 Flagship Merchant Services chevron_right
#2 Cayan chevron_right

The Good

• Dashboard and Analytics Platform
  • Helpful Resources

Dashboard and Analytics Platform

Maverick offers an innovative dashboard and analytics platform to businesses that use its services. The dashboard provides merchants with authorization and batch reporting, the ability to view and download statements, complete chargeback management, e-check processing, the analytics platform, fraud analysis, interchange optimization report, support ticketing, and maverick insights.

Bizlitix is Maverick's proprietary business analytics platform. This platform is designed to provide merchants with the data they need to learn more about their businesses. It involves market intelligence, transactional data, web analytics, reputation management, page speed insights, keyword research, competitor insights, and a heat map.

Helpful Resources

In addition to the dashboard and analytics platform, Maverick provides helpful resources on its website. Merchants can obtain more information, both specific company information as well as general merchant account information through the company's blog, frequently asked questions section, and its resources page. Maverick also provides easily available contact information on its website and offers 24/7 customer support.

The Bad

Pricing Unknown

Although Maverick provides some information on its site, it does not include information regarding contracts, contract termination fees, in-depth service information, and more. Customers may have to contact the company directly to obtain this information.

The Bottom Line

Maverick offers competitive features, including an innovative dashboard and analytics platform, and offers a variety of helpful resources on its website including 24/7 customer support, a blog, and an extensive FAQ section. Unfortunately, we can't comment as to the company's pricing structure.

5.0

Rahul Ahuja
September 4th, 2019 Westminster, MD DETAILS

I have been dealing with Mr. Steve L at Maverick BankCard in order to setup our merchant account for my business and it has truly been a pleasure do business with Mr. Steve and his company. This is a team that values your time; they have streamlined the process to make life easy for merchants like me. Their customer service and attention to detail is impeccable. I have been and I will continue to recommend this company to all my friends who need merchant accounts.

Habibify LLC
August 1st, 2019 Beaverton, OR DETAILS

I got into a high risk E-commerce Headshop business industry 4 month ago and It wasn’t easy at all for a first time a one person business as a first time! As some people know Paypal/ Strike do not accept any of this industry for processing in which the only other option is to look for a reliable Merchant Processing company to run the business successfully. I did lots of searches and tbh found more than 10 different companies and called every one of them and had lots of options on table! Not only i was looking for what would work best in saving the most fees and money i was also into finding a company that has a great customer service and people who really care which i can trust to run my business with for years. Maverick BankCard was the one, from the very first phone call i was able to get a really pleasing customer support and that first conversation lasted for 1 hour with the awesome customer service representative “ Steve L” and was walked through the whole processing plan in all details beside to the tips and ideas that helped me understand my industry a lot more than i did plus to the fact that the fees offered to me were way lower than what i was offered everywhere else! It took me about 2 weeks to get my documents set together and “Steve” was answering every single phone call in a very pleasing way helping me get everything set together up to where i was all set and got my processing running. I personally asked to get the review link and write this, it means a lot to me having a reliable company like Maverick BankCard, and I appreciate this awesome business experience with them!

Mitchell Agnew
March 27th, 2019 Woodland Hills, CA DETAILS

Maverick is a great processor that I swear by. Their client interface is very user friendly and easy to navigate. I work with Steve and he is a great communicator. I love working with them.

K.J.L.
January 14th, 2019 Palm Coast, FL DETAILS

Steve L did a tremendous job walking me through the process on getting multiple merchant accounts. His professionalism and attention to detail was paramount in everything going as smoothly as it did.

Douglas Klein
October 26th, 2018 Saint George, UT DETAILS

Hi my name is Douglas Klein and I am more than happy to share my experience with Maverick. From my perspective I was very fortunate to have Steve L, as my contact professional with Maverick, guide me through the process of obtaining an account. It took us awhile but my situation had some challenges that required time to review and to work through. Steve was very patient with me and without making outright promises he was very encouraging. I may very well have given up before we made it to approval if it had not been for his sincere interest in helping me and his professional approach at motivating me and moving the process forward. I owe a Big Thank You to Steve and to Maverick!!! They now how to get it done! Best Regards Douglas Klein Digital Resources

Patrick
September 28th, 2018 Hicksville, NY DETAILS

Steve L, our Account Exectuive, has been very attentive in following up with our business and random issues that popped up along the way of using Maverick BankCard. I strongly recommend this company. There is no cancellation fee in the contract so which lets you to opt out at anytime without repurcussions.

Brad Bussell
September 18th, 2018 Paris, KY DETAILS

Maverick BankCard is the last credit card company I'll ever need. Ben has been more than helpful in getting me set up and going. I've been a customer with them for a few years now and they've always been quick to respond when needed and very helpful. Their rates are the best in the industry. I would recommend them anyone needing to process credit cards and I will use them in the future if I need another merchant account.

Alexandra Popova
September 14th, 2018 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

We have been clients of Maverick BankCard for more than 4 years. I believe this company is unique and one of the best the best in the industry. They know what they are doing! They find a solution for any problem and any business need. The team is competent, responsible and with very positive attitude. Maria is my favourite! She is reliable, dedicated and always addressing my numerous requests on time. I am happy to give Maverick BankCard my wholehearted endorsement.

David Kappel
September 11th, 2018 DETAILS

We switched to Maverick after having issues with our previous processor. Maverick has been great and has more than earned our business for the last several years. Their team is always available with creative and quick solutions for anything that we need. They really know what they are doing over there.

fred wojciechowski
September 10th, 2018 Trevor, WI DETAILS

Great customer service. Always was able to help me with any issues in a timely manner. Very intuitive web portal that allows us access to any processing information we need in real time. We have a 100% trust in Maverick bank card to handle our high volume processing. ~Fred Wojciechowski, Owner- Pro Clouds

David Kriegel
September 10th, 2018 Studio City, CA DETAILS

Fair pricing, very quick and effective customer service. Excellent follow through. After dealing with poor merchant service situations, Maurice made the process of switching to Maverick easy. The cost savings are a definite factor, but of equal importance is the customer care that i have received.

Shawdon Javadizadeh
August 20th, 2018 Van Nuys, CA DETAILS

I own a wholesale razor blade company. I originally set up my merchant services through one of Authorize.net's preferred processors but decided to see what else was out there. After getting a few quotes, I decided to go with Maverick BankCard because they are also family-owned and saved me the most money. They gave me a detailed side-by-side comparison and even pointed out some hidden fees that my previous processor was charging me. Since they are local, I decided to give them a try. So far my experience has been great. They approved me in just a few hours, and I was able to start processing the same day I applied. Maurice helped me get everything integrated to my website very quickly and easily, and even saved me money on my Authorize.net gateway too. All around I am very satisfied with Maverick, and they have exceeded my expectations.

Maggie
August 20th, 2018 Burbank, CA DETAILS

Maurice and his team are the absolute best in the business. Not only do they respond to my questions and needs on weekends and evenings but it’s always with the best customer service and attitude. I cannot say enough great things about this company other than you will not regret having them on your team.

Brian Cafferty
August 20th, 2018 Westlake Village, CA DETAILS

We have been using Maverick for several years now for our payment processing. We use both their gateway for automated e-commerce and their standard virtual terminal. The team has been there for any questions we have had - although there have been very few since going live. Highly recommend them!

Jason Wei
August 20th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Maverick instantly saved us money, while at the same time providing better service than bigger banks with their superior technology and analytics. This allowed us to increase our margins and grow our business all while reducing fraud.

Terry A Moncada
August 16th, 2018 San Diego, CA DETAILS

Maverick BankCard has great customer service and amazing proprietary software that can help improve any business type. I recommend them to all of my family and friends now.