Mattress Firm Logo

Mattress Firm

7.6

Larry C obb Bay City, TX

Disappointing customer service, had an issue with their contract delivery personnel. Try to speak with someone regarding a problem, they totally disregard you and NEVER return calls even when they insist they will get back with you. Houston managers and warehouse delivery managers are not worth a darn. Worse than their management, they have contract delivery personnel and apparently little or no recourse with their activities.

Cherie Winter Haven, FL

We paid $1499 for our king mattress here in Winter Haven FL in January 2019. We were told by our saleswoman we would have 120 days to return it if we didn't like it. Well, we do not like it. It's not firm enough. I found out by reading the small print that it will cost us nearly $300 to return it!!!!!!!!!! The saleswomen, naturally, NEVER disclosed this to us. DO NOT MAKE THIS VERY LARGE PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!

Anthony Lake Bluff, IL

Got a queen size Serta hybrid mattress from MF store in Vernon Hills IL. Great mattress. Very knowledgeable sales staff. Great experience.

Holly Amaducci Golden, CO

I ordered online on March 1st. I was told it would be delivered within 5-7 days. I received an email stating it would be delivered on the 7th. On the 11th I cancelled my order because they never shipped it and couldn't tell me why. I was told I would receive my refund within 7-10 business days once the "mattress was returned". I thought that will be easy, it never shipped. Oh no, they didn't cancel the order and let it ship! I had to cancel the order AGAIN and I have to wait eight extra days because the mattress has to go back! THEIVING COMPANY!

Francisco Rodriguez Dallas, TX

My mattress is only 8 months old and it sags at one corner. I filed a claim and sent in all the information the asked for including pictures. Just to get a respond that it is at manufacturer standards. They advised be to have a third party inspect it but that I had to pay $80. Also they offered me a 20% discount on another. I went to the store where I bought it and the person that sold it to me said, sorry but I should put a claim on line. I do not recommend mattress firm. Get your mattress from somewhere else but not with them.

craig Buford, GA

Items ordered weren't delivered. Waited over an hour on customer service with no response. Began chat with customer service and was disconnected. Another hour on hold with no answer. Delivery team knew they screwed up and couldn't leave fast enough. This is about the most pathetic customer service experience I've had in a long time. Would definitely give 0 stars if possible.

Abhishek Nayak San Jose, CA

Worst delivery and service . I was sent a broken bed frame and the delivery guy told the warehouse that it's broken. But they still asked him to deliver it to me. I rejected the delivery and rescheduled for next day. The driver came and seems he called me . I never got a call. I paid more that $1000 and it's been a week that I am waiting for the mattress. I just moved from east coast with family and we are sleeping on floor . Forget about compensation, they are yet to deliver my mattres. Pathetic !!!! I am reporting this to consumer court

Dan M Hemet, CA

First of all read reviews before buying reviews were ok- so went ahead bought two matresses total$5000. Received items to 2weeks later then slept on for two weeks -on second week woke with bed bug bites - tried to explain to sells person- theres no way they are responsible - why because beds are delivered in plastic but while delivered they are next to the old beds they are picking up- so know I am having to go through credit card dispute which they are very helpful.Did not want to go down that route but for $5000. I have too

Bridgette Moore Louisiana, MO

I purchased two beds. I was encouraged by the salesman to purchase the floor model temperpedic. He said great value and reliability. But no warranty. I told him my concerns. He reassured me it was a good buy. Well I have a lumpy bed that causes serious back pain. Paid 1000$ for a painful nights rest. And I can’t return it. I will never shop at Matress firm again and I will encourage anyone to think twice about shopping there. I am stuck with a piece of garbage for the next 7-10 years!

Daryl Markovic Marietta, GA

I bought a bed base and box spring online and have had the worst problems ever. Do Not buy from mattress firm they suck! 1.) They drove off with my bed and I haven't had a bed in a week 2.) They finally delivered the bed and forgot the base and box spring 3.) They promised me an upgrade and now say they wan to charge me for it. Please don't every buy from this company.

Anonymous Falling Waters, WV

Very helpful, no high pressure tactics, listened to my requirements and found several mattresses that met my needs. Let me choose what I wanted.

Low Honolulu, HI

Great value, great price, comfortable. We were looking for a firm mattress and was pleased to find that there was a huge inventory and that it was reasonably priced.

John Sarasota, FL

The Premium Plush is the highest end they make. After 2 weeks only a cavity was created you cannot even roll out of and you will need back surgery if you get one, so I payed an extra $160 for a new one and got the same exact thing. For the last few years I only sleep on a luxury futon from Wayfair and i sleep like a rock. Hampton & Rhodes makes the biggest price of garbage you can buy and NEVER EVER but a mattress from Mattress Firm they sell only pure Garbage and will not refund

Brenda Stough Dora, AL

I don't really care for the mattress that we have now to firm for me hurts my back. I liked my memory foam mattress that we purchased from Walmart never had a problem with it hurting my back like the one we have now that we purchased from Amazon.

Sheila New York, NY

They did not honor their promise that I could return a mattress pad that cost 240.00 after spending 4000.00 on a king bed and adjustable frame and warranty. I had to tweet about it then I got a reply. Basically saying we will do you a favour and give you half your money back. I don't understand you will take a bed back, clean it and resell but not a mattress pad?

Nate Clifton, NJ

Mattress Firm is such a solid company, i had no issues in getting exactly what I need. There staff is friendly and helpful!

Shayla Hankins Lehi, UT

Mattress firm is the best way to shop mattresses, they have employees around ever corner who can help but they do not push you or make you uncomfortable.

Jobie Goodro Orem, UT

Although we don’t love our mattress, we like it and really appreciated the sales associate and customer service we received. They really wanted us to get the best mattress for our money and issues.

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

Mattress firm had a good variety of mattresses. We needed a twin size for our child’s bed. They had a good quality option for a reasonable price. They staff was knowledgeable and not pushy.

William South Jordan, UT

I have bought many mattresses/pillows/box springs from this company and have enjoyed using all of them. I will continue to purchase from this store. The quality and price are definitely worth it.

Nature Lver Stroudsburg, PA

I bought a $4,000 intellibed bed twin mattress. It felt defective like sleeping on the floor. I returned it they charged me 20% of the original price which was $500 plus $100 for picking it up. This is highway robbery and should not even be legal. I would not recommend anyone buy a mattress from them. RIP OFF

Carolyn Wolhar Middletown, DE

DO NOT BUY FROM MATRESS FIRM!!!! The Customer service is horrible!!!! The dlivery fee is $150 and the truck breaks down and they say at least 3 hours and maybe not today....I am so sorry I bought at this Middletown Delaware store.....

Leon Lopez

Purchased a mattress and box spring set for 1200.00 and it started to dip and box spring is broke in 6 months. They wanted to charge us to send someone out to look at there defective product. Out come they only replaced box spring. Bed is still dipping, oh and they charged us a restocking and delivery fee for there crap product.

Robert Mosley Cathedral City, CA

We were told by Mattress Firm at time of purchase if we were unhappy with their premium mattress’s they would return our money... guaranteed. Not only did the mattress cause us back problems they refused to give us back our money...”Go ahead and take us to court, we don’t give returns!” Be VERY careful doing business with Mattress Firm.

Robert Tino Lakeland, FL

matress firm did not honor the price match guarantee,I brought in a guote from amazon,and they played word games with me,stating that because it was sold with no guarantee, they would't match the price, even though it was a new matress!

NIC STUONO Montville, NJ

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE MATTRESS IN STORE IS NOT WHAT THEY DELIVERED - THREE TIMES THE 120 DAY RETURN POLICY IS A SCAM DO NOT ACCEPT THE FREE BASE, IF YOU DO THEY WILL MAKE YOU PAY 699 TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE THE MATRESS HUGE SCAM

Jim p Lincoln Park, NJ

The queen mattress I bought started sinking in the middle within a month. The bedframe started falling apart shortly thereafter. The warranty process was incredibly difficult and when I finally got my replacement frame/bed, I had the same issues. I never write reviews. Don't buy from mattress firm.

Vonda DeOrian Madera, CA

We were very pleased with store #504005 and with our sales associate Rosa V S. Great job. We will recommend you!

Jessica Minneapolis, MN

Do not order online or through chat. It was a complete nightmare. I honestly might cancel my order if the employ such incompetent people. The sales people on chat are shady and messed up my order multiple times. The “customer service” side need a lesson on how to treat customers. Horrible, horrible experience.

Kim Slattery Youngstown, OH

They are very helpful and friendly and willing to do what they can so you can have a good experience.

Tanika Taylor Chicago, IL

They took their time answered all question and they gave me the confidence to purchase my mattress with Mattress Firm

ja anderson Fort Worth, TX

left room for improvement, as it did not fell like a firm mattress, but it is better than the first one I think the frame is defective

Sylvia Horner Durham, NC

I have bought a couple of mattress from this company and most of them have been really good, but the one I have on my bed still gives me back pains.

Holly Houston, TX

My order was expected to show up twice. It did not. When they discussed opportunities to upgrade me. They gave me no stipulations. When I gave them options for my upgrades they refused them and did not suggest other options. I then cancelled my order because I do not want to do business with a company who cares so little for its clients.

Katie Kearney Vienna, VA

My husband and I were in the market for a new bed and went to Mattress Firm. The sales guys were kind of pushy and would not accept the fact that we had just started our search and wanted to look around at all our options. The beds there were just okay to us, nothing screamed "must have." We ended up with a Casper Mattress and love it so far.

Nicole Gilbert, AZ

They sold me a mattress that was comfortable for the first 90 days, and now there is a hole where I usually sleep which makes my bed extremely uncomfortable if I try to sleep in an alternate position.

Josiah Macdonald Pleasant Grove, UT

I had a great experience at mattress firm. Not only did I find the mattress that worked for me but the people there were so nice.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

I like shopping at Mattress Firm because they have the many different kinds of mattresses to choose from that are reasonable prices.

Nikole Moon Sandy, UT

Do not shop at mattress firm. The mattresses are very expensive. They do not stand behind their warranty. We spent a lot of money and will have to replace it at our own cost only two years later.

Paul Benson, AZ

I have called 3 times requesting a matress exchange. they tell me every time that one of the team will return my call I have never gotten a return call no way what I buy anything else off of these people.

Ron Buda, TX

The $1500 Serta Smart React mattress that we bought less than 2 years ago is basically caving in. Neither Mattress Firm or Serta want to warranty it. Won't be buying anything from either of them again.

Avery Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

They had very high quality mattresses and the prices were some of the best I've seen! All the staff was very nice too!

Daniel Goodhart Cave Creek, AZ

Can't say this about the brick and mortor stores, but the online sales is absolutely horrible. don't even attempt, if your set with buying from mattress firm do it in a store.

RobertSamuelson Taneytown, MD

Problem getting new 'adjustable' bed set up. Company reponsive. Curtomer service now better than when first tested.

JosePerez Youngstown, OH

It's the most confortable mattress I have bought, and after 6 years it is still in good condition

Sharon Rivers

Comfort and quality! You definetly get your moneys worth. The mattress does not sink in the middle.

John Johnston Fayetteville, NC

Because it's great for my back I have a very bad back and the Doctor recommended that brand

John Quinlan Rockwall, TX

Not only is the mattress very good but the salesman was excellant..very helpful.

Steven Coleman Gilbert, AZ

good prices and good made beds and they are real nice and homest poeple i would buy my bed there again when i need a new bed

Larry Smith Jacksonville, FL

Huge selection to choose from but sales were helpful and I am very happy with what I got. they know what there doing!