Mattress Firm Logo

Mattress Firm

7.6

Lindsey B Orem, UT

Their prices are awesome and their salespeople are very knowledgeable when it comes to the products they offer. I would recommend giving Mattress Firm a chance when it comes to purchasing your next mattress or box springs. Great Company!

Sherry Pitts Fort Walton Beach, FL

They were amazing. Helped us fine the right bed. Took as long as we needed to do that , haha but they were amazing

Robin Koon Charlotte, NC

Currently ordered a King for a Queen price along with an adjustable bed. I conducted my business with the online sales team. The salesman not once advise a no contact delivery for my purchases. I am a single woman that had to pull and tug a adjustable BED into my home by myself and I'm suffering from that along with there are no instructions on how to set the bed. CUSTOMER SERVICE ONLINE AND IN STORE SUCKS!!!!! I have made several attempts to get someone at mattress firm to help tell me how to put adjustable bed together since no one bothered to provide instructions. I will be contacting the Better business bureau and the Attorney General for consumers.

jay Tomball, TX

They deserve a negative 5 star, but I can give them only a 1 star. I was disgrace with the store at willowbrook, The sales person Mike, was friendly, gathering information and making hard sale. At times I felt that I was buying a car. He would not give us straight answer, and no firm price, but a price which was $1200 more than what was on the Mattress Firm web page. We decided to just buy the motorized platform which he quoted us first $550 for the plastform, he then change the mind and raised the price, We decided to go to another store, and he called the other store. I felt that was shady. We came back to the store at willow brook and Mike was gone by then. We spoke with another sales person which quoted us a totally different price. Much higher than mike just a few hours earlier. The Manager Trevor jumped in and obnocisly and customer No_Servervice, Tervor kept on repeating, why I didn't buy the platform earlier, now the price was much higher. I didn't like that the price would change, nor that the price that was given to me was different from the web page, and lastly, I felt that there was too many sales techniques and that they were more interested in how much money they can get out of me. That's not ethical when it comes from the perspective of a buyer. I repeated again, that Mike offered it to me at a certain price, and Trevor again stated that price was no longer available, yet he said he can give me a price if I would buy a set, which he offered me a garbage mattress and the platform at a higher price still. We walked out of the store and saw a much better mattress online for $900 and the platform for $500. Yet they wanted way over the price making hard sales. I would be careful walking into the Willowbrook store and workign with either Mike or the manager Trevor.

Emily Beaverton, OR

Service was absolutely atrocious! Sometimes a good deal is NOT worth the hassle. They use FedEx for their shipping and i was sent tracking informmation on 9/23/2020 saying the item had shipped, it is now 10/1 and STILL no bed. I work for a facility who uses FedEx for shipping and from AZ where this item shipped from to OR whereit was to be delivered is only a 3 day fedex esitmate! The site says 5-7 business days and its been a complete disaster and when I called mattress firm to try and get direction on where to go from here they just kept telling me that FedEx was delayed due to COVID. BS we use them at my work and have NO issues. DO NOT

Kris Dorst-Phillips Denver, CO

Bought a mattress two years ago that was supposed to have a 10 year warranty. Even got blackmailed into buying their over priced mattress protector so that a coffee spill or something wouldn't void said warranty. BUT, a few nights ago a some kind of issue developed with the spring, and it feels like someone jabbing a stick into your ribs when you lay down. Now, because the problem can't be photographed, because the bed isn't sagging ENOUGH they denied the warranty. In a chat customer service informed me that the warranty doesn't cover comfort, only if the bed sags more than 1.5 in without any pressure being applied to it. They do keep offering me a discount to buy a new bed though, apparently I seem stupid enough to give this shiesty company more money.

Tara R Spring, TX

They say you can return a mattress if you don't like it for a 10% re-stocking fee, but that is a lie. My mattress did not fit my bed and they would not return or exchange it with something the appropriate size for my bed online. I bought the smallest height of mattress they had, but should have measured! You will not be able to return or exchange for something that will work for you. They also lied saying they didn't have any other mattresses at other stores. Also, this mattress is so hot to sleep in. I didn't turn my heater on last night and it got to 62 degrees in my house and I was so warm. It's NOT a temper pedic either. DO NOT SHOP HERE!

JoAnn Coal Valley, IL

The sales experience was very flowery and helpful. However, after making our investment into out new bed and frame, the frame would to hold its upright position. So, we would awake flat or with our feet only elevated. Here is where the rubber meets the road, we called the store back (moline, IL) and the salesperson was less than helpful. Karen said that she would check into it and the manufacturer was closed on the weekend. Ok, so we waited until Monday for a call back. Then Tuesday. On Wednesday we called her back and she would once again get back to us. So we asked for a regional supervisor, who was lightly more helpful, but we ended up contacting the frame manufacturer ourselves, and 2 weeks later a tech arrived and replaced the hydraulic motor. The salesperson (Karen) never returned a call or checked on us. So, I called her to express my experience and instead of any sort of apology, all I got was that the manufacturer has had problems with that frame. Didn't hear that during the sales pitch. Well, here I am now a year and a half later and the bed frame is again failing overnight. Called the sore again, and again, I am responsible for calling the manufacturer and setting up the repair. Here's my advice: Go to a more reputable seller that stands behind their product.

Bia Chicago, IL

Bought a king size Tulu Firm that came defective (the edges did not pop flat leaving the mattress bent towards the edges). Thankfully Tulu has a totally free policy for returns (they don't even charge the pick up fee). Calling the store, first they tried to charge me 20% for the return plus the pick up fee (willing to give me back only $450.00 of the $771.75 that I had originally payed). I had to call Tulu and have them call the Mattress Firm store directly so that they would follow the policy. The manager, once she realized I wasn't willing to do business with them anymore, became super rude, didn't properly explain me how the return works or how the pick up was going to be scheduled and had absolutely no manners over the phone, changing completely from before when she was trying to sell me something. NEVER going back to this terrible store.

Unhappy Customer2019 Vancouver, WA

I was moving into a new place and decided to buy a new bed. I stopped into the Mattress Firm in Hillsboro but the sales lady was more interested in whatever she had on her computer then she was with trying to help me. She would show me a bed and then go get back on her computer. I would have to walk over and ask to see a new bed. Very disappointing. I walked out of the store and a couple days later stopped at the store in Jantzen Beach. The sales lady was very attentive and did a good job in showing me my options. I decided to buy the bed with adjustable base. Was getting ready to move the following week and set up the delivery for Monday. It is now Wednesday and I'm sleeping on the floor. They said that they have been so busy that my base is back ordered. I'm waiting to hear from them today when I can actually get me the bed that they promised me on Monday. After reading the reviews, I see this is a common theme with their reviews. I'm not a happy customer and my back hurts badly from sleeping on the floor the last two days.... debating on going to get a bed from BedMart and just cancel this order. Very disappointed customer. UPDATE- I still haven’t received the call that I was PROMISED today and it is after 6pm now. I also posted this same review on the Mattress Firm website and they declined to display it because “it didn’t meet their guidelines “ Now I see how they have a 4.9 star rating on their website and 2-3 stars everywhere else. This is so misleading. Going to forward the information to the Attorney General for the State of Oregon. *BUYER BEWARE

Maureen Redhead North Las Vegas, NV

Mattress Firm would not allow my review for this reason: directs business away I ordered this on 8/7/2019 & money was taken from a gift card on that date (thought they couldn't take $ till it shipped?), on 8/13/2019 rec'd email from Digital Admin - didn't even open it b/c I thought it was spam! On 8/18/2019 I tried finding out when it would be delivered and it just showed TBA! On 8/19/2019 I spoke with Cust Svc & after learning I could either wait indef or get refunded in 2 - 3 WEEKS I told them if this were my company I would be rushing a higher quality mattress pad out just for all the inconvenience b/c they should have known it was not available before I placed the order rather than 10 days later! If you look on Home Depot it shows the same product on back-order because their staff has their stuff together! Now I'm out the mattress topper and the money won't come back to my gift card for a couple of weeks and I have company coming in 2 weeks so have to find another that can ship in before their arrival. Very poor customer service!!! Word of advise, if you order anything from them, look elsewhere to see if it's available because their chat room rep said it was available even though I knew it wasn't, and their website allowed me to try and purchase it again, even though it wasn't available, 4 days after they sent the email saying it was on back-order they still had not updated their inventory!!!

Y. Awolola Lafayette, IN

If you enjoy the comforts of sleeping in a bed in your home, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH MATTRESS FIRM. On June 30th, I purchased the Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Ashely 11’ Plush mattress as a part of the Fourth of July sale. Given that the mattress was $800 it was supposed to come with an adjustable bed frame, two memory foam pillows and a mattress protector. Very inconveniently, mattress firm only provided two delivery day options for me, Wednesdays and Sundays. I was moving to a new city for a job July 8th so I scheduled the delivery for the following Wednesday, July 10th. On the scheduled date the delivery guys showed up mattress in tow and I show them where to put it. Eventually realizing that they don’t have a bed frame for me they proceed to tell me that there must have been some kind of mix up because there’s no bed frame in the system for me. They explain my options and I refuse the mattress not wanting to be stuff with one item without the other. I call customer service as instructed and they proceed to try and convince me that it’s my fault for not having the bed frame on the order and hat all they can do is reschedule the delivery. At this point I’m starting my job the next week and can now only accept deliveries on Sundays. So they schedule me for the next available Sunday, July 21st. I’m clearly very annoyed that I have to wait again for over a week for my mattress but I take it in stride. July 21st comes and the delivery guys show up. After assembling the bed frame, they tell me that this time they have the frame but not the mattress. Even after I explicitly told them I could not be available in the morning on a weekday due to work, they attempted an unsolicited delivery on July 24th that I obviously missed. I am furious at this point. It’s been 4 weeks since I purchased my mattress. Mattress firm was quick to take my money but have taken every opportunity to delay the delivery of my mattress and inconvenience me. I will not be shopping with Mattress Firm again and I’ll never recommend their services to anyone. You can find better options with better service elsewhere.

KMH Newark, NJ

Where do I begin? We wanted a new queen sized bed and box spring. We originally wanted to order online, there was an issue, so we had to call a sales rep. We weren't able to get the original delivery date we wanted, had to settle for another day. Things seemed fine at first they let us know they were on their way. They arrive with the wrong sized mattress and tried to have us keep the incorrect size. After they left, we spent 6 HOURS to get some sort of resolution. Which the only response was "you must call tomorrow morning when your mattress arrives back to the ware house. So we can reschedule." That's TWO NIGHTS with out a bed and my wife is pregnant, WE HAD TO SLEEP ON THE FLOOR. still have yet to hear from the sales rep. after requesting numerous times to be called back. Customer service always says he's not in the office. Very professional, pfft!!! 😠🤬

Bill Hopes Treynor, IA

I purchased a "medium" memory foam mattress at this location and received a "firm" mattress instead. The sales slip designated the fact. When I approached a salesman about the issue his comment said there wasn't any difference between the two! What?!! The showroom mattress was much softer and had a completely different feel than the one I received. I finally got sick of waking up sore and said I wanted to return the mattress for FULL refund... but the salesman said there is a 10% charge. So I take it in the shorts for over $300! I finally went to the local furniture store and purchased a mattress that is perfect for me and a VERY good price, free delivery, delivered in one week (not 3 weeks), better warranty, and a return fee of $80! I have learned my lesson and I hope you read this before you purchase. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Tisha Garcia Colchester, CT

I purchased a mattress online. The mattress was delivered and left outside at my door on top of a wet door Mat. The box was damaged and ripped on both ends. The actual plastic was ripped on the bottom also. I called customer service to explain the had me email pictures. They then called and offered to pick up the items I ordered and refund my money or give me $50 off for the “box” being damaged. I had explained that not only was the box damaged also the plastic was ripped and the mattress was also exposed and was sitting on a wet mat. I asked to speak with a customer service manager after already dealing with this with customers service for 2hours. I was told I would have to wait 24-48 hours for a manager to call me back. Worse experience making a purchase for my home. I would not recommend Mattress firm to anyone. Worse customer service ever!

LLB Trabuco Canyon, CA

We purchased a Casper bed in 2016 and we were happy with it for the first three years, writing a positive review in the first weeks of our ownership. This “Bed in a Box” was a new trend and, even as approaching seniors, we were comfortably riding the wave. Then, as the fourth year approached (it has a 10 year warranty) the mattress became increasingly uncomfortable as the foam deteriorated causing two indentations/craters where we each slept and a rising peak in the center of the mattress. Because we weigh only 130 and 150 pounds, respectively, my husband of 38 years (who rarely complains about anything) found it increasingly difficult to get a decent night’s sleep and moved to the guest room! I immediately reviewed my warranty, wrote to Casper documenting the obvious defect in this mattress, sent their required photos with detailed measurements exhibited with a measuring tape balanced on side supports, and diligently pursued email follow-up….at last count, more than 30 emails of contact (with Caleigh, David and Ally, among others)! As delays occurred, not one response to my request for a phone consultation with a person in leadership and decision making was ever forthcoming! Wow, so like the average person, I not only have a family and job, but I also have multiple other responsibilitlies making this type of intense follow-up not only difficult and incredibly frustrating, but downright disrespectful. So I wrote an honest, but measured, review to Casper directly detailing my experience and they promptly “buried it”, never posting it on their website. Indeed, as I did more research, I learned Casper had been embroiled in lengthy litagation over the past few years involving their “paying” (in various fashions) for only positive reviews of their product. Ahhh, the puzzle pieces then fell together. While this company’s inception was novel and smart with excellent marketing, as the liabilities of its product surfaced, their Customer Service (when you want an ethical, respectful and honest response to calling them on their warranty) is absolutely TERRIBLE!. There were multiple “team members” involved before our narrative and photo evidence would allow us to progress to their “Quality Assurance Team”…we were then met with multiple delays, lost photos, broken promises regarding communication timing, and odd periods of “dead time” where they were simply “off the radar” and not responding to our inquiries. I then wrote one very strong email challenging the transparency of their leadership and the policies and procedures that leadership enforces…and within days, a new mattress arrived on my doorstep… today. So our take-away…this is a decent initial product, but with a “short shelf life” which will not give you the value you bargained for…you will likely need a new mattress half way through the supposed “life span” of the mattress and the “wear and tear” involved in standing up for your rights will nearly suck the life out of you. Do yourself a huge favor and look at other “Bed in the Box” options (there are over 100 companies now) that not only have superior technology to Casper, but also have rave reviews about their customer service…even when a customer has chosen to return a defective bed after the “trial period”. Casper needs to make significant remediations in their product and in their custormer service to be worthy of your business. Meanwhile, I found my way to an independent, objective mattress site (not an easy find) called “Mattress Clarity” which I plan to carefully and strategically use to research and buy my next mattress.

Gladys Chicago, IL

If I could put no stars it would be a better review of this place. Expensive mattress sagging , filed a claim on warranty and I’m told it’s natural body sagging and turn my mattress around and put a protective cover ! Appalling I have turned it within 6 months and I’ve always had a protective cover. This place from its employees to delivery to customer service it is the worst! Buyer beware. They are the worst company to ever deal with, oh and make sure it’s the right mattress since they like to give you the wrong mattress and treat you like a dumbass when in fact they are in the wrong. Terrible! Terrible !!

Nita Young Jacksonville, FL

mattress firm sales junk mattresses and other products that are not worth a penny. They have a policy that clearly lets them off the hook for the junk they sale and leave the customer holding the bill. The store I purchased from went out of business and the sales lady begged me for a review even though I am sure she knew the company was going bankrupt. I have a sunken slouching mattress that I have to try and follow up with the warranty company (3rd party) to get a new one, meanwhile I am left to pay the bill. I should have know she was too nice for a reason, claiming she was giving me a deal...shyster!!! and this will be my second replacement for the record!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Hopatcong, NJ

We purchased this mattress online because of the return policy. We now want to take advantage of the return policy and swap for a different version because the medium version is too soft and we are waking up daily with back problems. We would like the firm version. Movers came last week. First, they said everything looked good and was no problem. Then they said they had to take pictures of minor blemishes they saw but that they were so small that it wouldn't be an issue. Then, 15 minutes later, they said Mattress Firm denied the return because of two minor blemishes on the left side of the bed. While they were watching, I took a damp rag and wiped both spots out completely. They agreed that the spots were gone, but said I had to reschedule. This was frustrating because I took off work to do this and wasted a lot of time. The following week the same guys came back. They both looked over the mattress very closely and said everything looked good and didn't have to take any pictures. Then they said they'd said the pictures of the two blemishes on the right side in anyway, even though they weren't a problem last week. These blemishes are so tiny that it's impossible that they had come from a spill. More than likely, the mattress was delivered this way because no fabric is perfect. Ten minutes later, we got denied again. The movers said there was nothing they could do. This is the second time I had to take off work for this and waste hours. We've had a mattress bad and sheets on the mattress since day one. Nothing has ever stained the bed or sheets. And the blemishes they pointed out are literally impossible to see from more than 12 inches away.

Stephen Culleton Conshohocken, PA

My experience with this store started very positively. The sales lady Barbara was very insightful and willing to negotiate to get to a deal we were happy with which included a delivery within a matter of days. The delivery company arrived with the bed. They failed to use the “Red Carpet Service”, no booties or red carpets. They supplied a bed that had a large bubble in it due to the way it was stored during shipping. They were unable to identify that Mattress Firm had provided the correct headboard mounting brackets. There was a scratch on the remote for the base. During the delivery of the base and mattress they managed to damage the wooden floor in the bedroom. A scratch roughly 16 inches in length. From this point forward the communication from the Globe The Professionals Corp has been appalling. Failure to engage or acknowledge they were aware of the damage to the property. Everything has felt like I was working for them. There was a failed second delivery which also had a bubble in the bed. 3 weeks later and I am still waiting to get any sort of compensation or path forward towards the remediation of the damage caused during delivery. The communication with Mattress Firm has been on going but there has been multiple times where I have called to follow up and get a basic status of my order without rebuttal. After the second failed delivery they did do their best to reach out to ISerta to supply a new mattress but I am still yet to hear when I will actually receive this. Genuinely not one of these people who writes reviews of companies if I have bad service but at this point I feel so ignored and ill treated as a paying customer I can’t help but begin to try and steer people towards another supplier. It’s hard to know how they have gotten to be the largest mattress company ni the US with the standard of service and products I have been unfortunate enough to receive. I understand that there is cases where one or two things may go wrong, but once an issue is escalated beyond a normal sale there needs to be greater care and attention to ensure that the customer is not left in the dark and having to beg for a bed. Not like they gave it out for free. I will be using any other mattress firm going forward as will anyone I am come in contact with looking to make a purchase that is as important as a mattress.

Mia Byron, GA

I ordered on the phine Sleepy 12 inches quilted foam gel mattress and they offered promotional free spring box, two pillows and mattress cover. The mattressdidnt expended to 13 inches and I paid the difference ( total $ 867.00) and reorder 14 inches same type of mattress. This one inflated just 12 inches, but was enough for my needs. This mattress gave me terrible back pain and I intended to return. Here we have s SURPRiSE!!! Even I didn’t used the mattress cover and the hard foam pillows, they will not take them back and they will charge their hih prices: 10% restocking fee) $86.00), return delivery (?), $199.00 for low profile spring box that I paid to be assemble, $89.00 for each pillow and $79.00 for mattress cover that I bought one from Ebay for $21.00. Now, I will get back $244.00 from $855.00 that I paid for queen mattress. Just don’t get excited about 120 days free trial!!!!! BE AWARE! I preferred to donate the mattress than deal with their business!

Ellen Simeti Port Jefferson Station, NY

I had my WORST customer experience ever in my life with the Smithtown, NY Mattress Firm. DO NOT deal with anyone from that store. they are rude and very unprofessional. I have left 5 emails with the District Manager from that area and still have NOT gotten a call back or any response! I have had several issues since I purchase my mattress. The ONLY positive is that I did purchase the correct mattress and am happy with it...other than that I had the WORST Customer service which lead to a HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE!!! I would appreciate a phone call from Corporate as I called the office and Customer Service directed me to the District Manager who never reached out to me!

Gay Rosnett Bradenton, FL

3 years ago, I purchased an adjustable bed frame and mattress from mattress firm. I was told how great the Hampton and Rhodes mattress was and $1500.00 later, it was mine. Fast forward 3 years into a 10 year “guarantee”. The mattress has fallen apart. It sags and is bent, right where the adjustable base bends it. After sending numerous photos to the comoany, they refuse to do anything about it. This mattress has no rips or stains, has been turned as instructed and it is basically unusable. Mattress Firm won’t honor any of their warranty. Buyer beware! Spend your money elsewhere. Mattress Firm cares ZERO about their customers.

Brian Goodlow Arlington, TX

I had a mattress and legs that was supposed to be delivered today there was no call no show I have my paperwork here in front of me and dated I tried to call but you get the run around with your phone service however I purchased a 500 series adjustable base and a Bay Spring firm pillow mat and I also got shorter legs 3 in ones however I'm requesting for a refund I'm calling my bank as I'm texting this to get my money back I spent over $1,800and this is the worst experience ever in life there's no one to talk to that can handle anything that knows anything so I'm requesting a refund let me know when y'all can come pick up your items I had changed my mind about the purchase and don't you know they wouldn't even take the base back and it was not even delivered to my house SMH..also they don't And well never be on time I was told too too many lies in the same setting and when I wanted my money back ..wow they cut the emails a day stopped all forms of communications verses when I was trying to purchase they were all over my emails and in box..I personally think that this company doesn't care and only want you hard earned money...this review never got post and it been since June...

Upset Customer Racine, WI

Tulo posts a warranty on their site but doesn't honor the provision. It claims stains void the warranty, but unlike their regular mattress warranty and every other mattress warranty in the country, the Tulo warranty doesn't list stains as a reason that voids the warranty. Tulo won't honor their listed warranty terms and refers you to their regular warranty with isn't posted on their Tulo site. This is bait and switch! I spoke with corporate and they won't honor their warranty as it's written. Their warranty is a limited warranty and, according to the FTC, must list the actions that would void the warranty (https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0252-warranties). In addition, they referred to me another site and warranty to apply to the Tulo, a violation of Magnuson-Moss Act which states all warranty terms must be listed in a single document. We like our Tulo, but now with a minor stain no longer have a warranty. Consider this before buying a Tulo. And don't but their Dri-Tec mattress cover - it's trash and though we used it continuously, it didn't work at all. Just check their reviews on Amazon.

Amy Stewart Gilbert, AZ

We have purchased mattresses from Mattress Firm many times and still are using them now. We love coming in and looking through all of their clearance items and finding great beds at a fraction of the price!

tann Norfolk, VA

I hope there was an option to give 0 stars...I wanted to buy a mattress and adjustable bed for a long time. Google suggested to go for mattress firm so I started to look for the available options on the website. For assistance , I started chatting with the sales person and he was really patient . He even did the amazon price matching .. all is good I was promised that the items will be delivered in 7-10 days. mattresses arrived ... but the bed base....there is no update about that. I have asked the customer care twice about rest of the order. Every time their answer is -Sorry, we don't know the status of the order....plus they 'Lied' to me that they have created a case for my inquiry and will get back to me 'soon'. Yesterday someone from customer care told me that no case was created for my inquiry. They just don't know for some reason - where is the rest of the order. All that customer care say is sorry ... which I am sure they are not. I really regret trying mattress firm. what a terrible way to treat customers. They are really good and patient when you are giving them money... and after that ... your suffering is really not their problem. My point is that I ordered from mattress firm... I don't care about who the end vendor is... My point of contact is mattress firm and Its their responsibility to update any problem with the order.Its my fault for choosing the wrong option.

Eric Wilkinson Herriman, UT

For my sons birthday he wanted a nice new bed for his room. We found a bed and then realized we would also need a new mattress. We went to Mattress Firm and they were able to get us a great price on a good mattress.

Lindsey A Brown Lehi, UT

So far so good. I've bought 3 mattresses for my kids as well as for a guest bedroom from Mattress Firm and although it's not my main mattress, my guests have said its quite comfortable. The purchase process was very smooth and the staff were very knowledgeable and friendly.

Kathie Bowman Lakeside, CA

love my mattress firm mattress. it is so comfy and helps me get a better night sleep. They had so many different options to choose from and you can test them out before buying

Kimberly Maddock Pleasant Grove, UT

Love our mattress we purchased. The salesman was able to find a balance between what I like (firm) and what my husband likes (soft) . Mattress Firm was the perfect solution for us!

Lauren Maddock Pleasant Grove, UT

My husband and I were having a hard time finding a place where we could run in and run out. Mattress Firm did that for us. The mattresses where high quality and we got great customer service to help us choose.

Derek Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

When my wife and I needed a new mattress, we checked out Sleepnumber, RC Willey, etc, but Mattress Firm offered the same great products, but at a discounted price. Why pay more for the same product?

Chase H Provo, UT

My wife and I went to mattress firm a few years back. The employees were friendly and good at helping us find a mattress matching our needs. We didn't end up purchasing here because we bought at another furniture store from the clearance section. The service was good at Mattress Firm though.

Landon Robison Layton, UT

Got a mattress from here and love it. I have had it for a few years and it is still in great shape. It's extremely comfortable and I got a great deal on it. I would recommend to others.

Tim Feldman Fairfield, NJ

We paid in advance for delivery and for them to take away the old mattress. When the delivery crew came out they said we had to give them CASH for them to take the old mattress! My wife uncomfortable with confronting them just paid them the cash. After several attempts to contact management at Mattress Firm this bad review is the end result.

Don Platt Riverside, MO

Only 1 year into owning a Sleepy's brand mattress, purchased at Mattress Firm. The mattress sags tremendously in each location where my wife and I sleep. After reaching out to Mattress firm for a warranty claim, they quickly denied the claim, stating that our bed frame has voided the warranty. A bed frame that properly supported the previous mattress for 10+ years without issue. Stay away from this awful company! They denied our claim in less than 4 business hours. Guest that would be one positive; their response time was impeccable.

FLPixie Bradenton, FL

Ordered online and was given delivery date 8/3-8/5/2020. Then I went to get the tracking# and now shipping 9/28/2020. Their customer service is non existent, can't even get an answer as to why the date was pushed out 2 months. Tried calling and they hung up on me. Sent correspondence and their response time is 24-72 hours but they claim they are fully staffed. They surely charged my credit card immediately though. Asked for cancellation and they won't even confirm that I have cancelled the order. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE THIEVES!

Kim Zink Tampa, FL

I have had nothing but bad experiences with the box springs from this company. I bought one and within a few months it was all dented in. The manager said he would “give me a great deal on a really good one that wouldn’t cave in”. Ha! Paid for second one and a few months later all the metal caved in again! Do NOT waste your money on this cheap crap! Once this happens, there is no fixing it! Total waste of money!

Dawna Sayers Cortland, OH

We spent over a thousand dollars on a mattress..got rid of our old one so we can get the new one..two weeks later, still no bed and they keep blaming it on the cov-id. Everything is back and running from the cov-id!! Crooks and Liars🤬 we are going up tomorrow to demand a mattress or a refund right then and there! If not we are filing a police report. I just read they filed bankruptcy in 2018..crooks and liars!! Do not buy from them!!

Aaron Chicago, IL

Mattress Firm has lackluster customer service, poor corporate organization, and a rigid, inconvenient delivery process. They constantly make mistakes and their store managers and salespeople are given no authority to fix the mistakes for their customers. I purchased a mattress that came with a damaged base and they have shown no urgency in resolving the matter. Once you make a purchase with them, you are a number. I wish I would have bought directly from the mattress provider or worked with a more local company who values its customers.

Cathy Danielsville, GA

We bought our mattress one year ago free paying 1600 dollars it got dips tried to do the warranty on line what a joke now we're stuck with this junk still owe 900 dollars just don't want to ruin my credit never again alot of money for back and body pain warrantys are worthless so buyers beware.

PW Eureka, MO

I would suggest that you do not do business with this company. Their 120 day guarantee isn't true. We bought a mattress and mattress cover. The mattress is OK, nothing special but it was very expensive. The mattress cover is useless. The sheets won't stay on the bed so it really doesn't function at all. We found that when we roll over, the sheets move across the pad and literally pull the other person with it. It's the worst sleep that we have ever gotten and Mattress Firm will not refund our money! Stay away from this company!

Dina Alyaseen Katy, TX

Do not buy from Mattress Firm specially a Beauty rest! there no number to call The mattress is only 8 month and it's boulching in the middle and we don't even used the adjustable remote very often! trying to submit an on line warranty request is a nightmare it rejects all the photos, I think this is done so one has to choose the third party inspection at 79.99!

McDaniel Idalou, TX

DO NOT BUY FROM MATTRESS FIRM!!! They charge high prices for adjustable beds. Don’t stand behind the warranty or try to find a solution. Bed hasn’t worked in 3 weeks. Run around from warranty to the local store. I’m filing online complaint and bad review. I will be holding any more payments they are due until someone sincere wants to rectify this

SlushandSlide Peoria, AZ

They will not ship the mattress. Mattress Firm has now deleted the invoice that shows that I purchased it two weeks ago. I would like my money back. It's definitely a company based out of Houston, TX. I'm not surprised that a lot of the items that do arrive, appear to be used. The mattress topper that I had originally bought there looked like it had been sitting outside in water, over an extended period of time. Low quality bed sheets are also being shipped from Logan, Utah. Evidently there seems to be issues involving geography and these kinds of companies.

Sarah Powder Springs, GA

The company is great; the sales person is great.. the problem is delivery from the warehouse and this is why I had to cancel my order..and this will happen to others as well in the future. They said because of my zip code, I will always get afternoons. I told them that i can never do afternoons as I am gone by noon that is why for anything I request delivery in the morning. Every other company has that option why doesn't Mattress Firm? This is what broke having a potential sale with me. And I really needed a new mattress.

ed hernandez Columbia, SC

I purchased a sleepy's twin frame, mattress & box spring on April 27, 2019. It arrived at destination on April 29, 2019 as expected. The problem being that the frame was good, the mattress was good, but the box spring was a queen size. Now I am trying to get a date when the twin box spring can be delivered and I can't get anyone to tell me a thing. This company should stay in chapter 11 and go out of business. if a person does not know how to load a truck with the correct materials then is there any hope they can be improved as a company. I give this company a fine F-.

Cathy H Racine, WI

The first time we moved the mattress with the handles it ripped at the seam about 3 inches. Only owned this mattress for 5 months. Mattress firm claims it wont cover it since the simmons warranty claims a seam or handle tear is not covered. Paid 5000.00 for this bed and it is garbage. Stay away from mattress firm and Simmons. First bed delivered was in the wrong box and maybe that is how they get rid of beds returned from their 120 day sleep guarantee

Larry C obb Bay City, TX

Disappointing customer service, had an issue with their contract delivery personnel. Try to speak with someone regarding a problem, they totally disregard you and NEVER return calls even when they insist they will get back with you. Houston managers and warehouse delivery managers are not worth a darn. Worse than their management, they have contract delivery personnel and apparently little or no recourse with their activities.