Best Company Guarantee Regional Finance Logo

Regional Finance

9.0

Michael Blountville, TN

Great customer care Zack did awsome fast and easy application and easy check cashing...

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Michael, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

May. 9th, 2022

Lori Creel Greenville, SC

Overall been good to work with. Application process was easy and courtesy calls for payments are also 8+

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Lori, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

May. 9th, 2022

Leticia Kellogg El Paso, TX

Great customer service, employees treat you with respect. I have been a client for over ten years

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Leticia, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Gwendolyn Lavern Smith Athens, GA

They are great people to do financing with, because they show that about you and they also work with you.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Gwendolyn, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Apr. 27th, 2022

Rhonda Goode Charlotte, NC

Everything went smoothly, but I was supposed to decide between two terms but they only game me one when I got there.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Rhonda, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Apr. 27th, 2022

Alicia Platt

This is my 2nd loan with the company, very easy to do business with and no hassle

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Alicia, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Melvin Louis Weddington

Very friendly and respectful presents a caring atmosphere that makes you feel like family

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Melvin, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Douglas w Botten

Interest rates are ridiculous.I have been a customer for a long time.Always paidgood, Thought,I might have got a better rate

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Douglas, we appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Your feedback helps us to know what we are doing right and to identify areas where we can improve. Thank you!

Melissa A Morrissett

Williamsburg office very helpful. sending me a check was a great way to market your product

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Melissa, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Carol Brown

Friendly service, Jessica is the best I've ever dealt with. She is so fast and friendly.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Carol, thank you for your kind words. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Margaret Campbell

They show great patience by explaining terms of contract that are unfamiliar to me

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Margaret, thank you for your kind words. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jennifer Balogh Mineral Wells, TX

They have good customer services and are very polite every time you go in there.

Reply from Regional Finance

Thank you for your kind words, Jennifer. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Mar. 31st, 2022

Howard Martin Orange, TX

They made me feel important ...they was professional and very helpful they made my experience easy....

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Howard, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Mar. 15th, 2022

Ricky Salmon Lubbock, TX

Fast, friendly & courteous at this location. Love them. Crystal has been most helpful.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Ricky, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Mar. 15th, 2022

Nancy Scallorn Arab, AL

They were very helpful with financial worries I had, Thank you so much for helping me when I needed it.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Nancy, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Mar. 4th, 2022

Robin Casby San Antonio, TX

Michelle, Norma and the rest of the staff on South Cross goes above and beyond to help me in time of need!!!!

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Robin, thank you for your kind words. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Mar. 4th, 2022

KATHY LOAN Mooresville, NC

would be 5 stars if the interest rate wasn't so high. but they are reliable, professional, friendly and there when I need them.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Kathy, we appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Your feedback helps us to know what we are doing right and to identify areas where we can improve. Thank you!

Feb. 23rd, 2022

Jewel Satterfield Albuquerque, NM

The Manager is professional and polite. She is a solver in trying to make the system work for everyone.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Jewel, thank you for your kind words. We are proud of our team and will be sure to pass along your compliments to the branch.

Phillip Sellers Shelby, AL

Because the loan came at a time i needed money ive had to bury 5 family members since june of2022 till now

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Phillip, thank you or your kind feedback. We are so sorry for your loss.

Anthony Smith Columbia, SC

Regional finance, was available when I needed assistance. The agents were courteous,and very helpful.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Anthony, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Greg Green Bay, WI

Everything was smoothly run and professionally done. All info was given for review before signing. Very pleased!

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Greg, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jose L Saldivar San Antonio, TX

Awesome Customer Service and The Crew Are Always Helpful and On Point In Helping The Customers Needs

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Jose, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Feb. 2nd, 2022

Gladys Vela Montgomery, TX

Each and every time we go into Regional we are treated with the upmost respect. They are the only company we use.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Gladys, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Feb. 2nd, 2022

Maria Dallas, TX

Staff is very helpful and friendly! Whenever i needed a loan they would try their best to help me! And i Thank you

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Maria, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jan. 25th, 2022

Kimbo Gore Brown Longs, SC

Customer service was great and even though it is loan that have to be repaid they helped me out in my time of need

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Kimbo, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jennifer Dawn Tompkins Fredericksburg, VA

They were very friendly and helpful and understanding I would let anyone know about them if they need a loan

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Jennifer, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Ivan Moreno Concord, NC

Efficient and professional. She was able to get me approved same day and even stayed a little later to meet me.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Ivan, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Angelita Vasquez El Paso, TX

Very pleasant customer service, the app was easy to use and I had no problems they were very understanding

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Angelita, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Aileen Mccracken Arab, AL

They are absolutely amazing, especially Jessica , I never leave unsatisfied with the service I receive

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Aileen, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Dec. 30th, 2021

annette stone Crossville, TN

Your staff is very friendly and polite. They look at your situation and try to find the best loan for you as well

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Annette, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Rebecca stegall Monroe, NC

Very easy experience when asking for loan and opening the loan. Everyone at this branch is so nice.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Rebecca, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Natalie Anderson, SC

Friendly and great customer service! I have been with them for about 15 years and have been pleased with their service.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Natalie, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Donna Grovetown, GA

Branson is Awesome. He took the time to take care of what needed ro ne done, and explain everything ro me

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Donna, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Tracie Skipper

When I get in a bind or need extra cash Cynthia and Antwaine both always go above and beyond to ensure I'm satisfied.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Tracie, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Carlton Allen Carthage, MS

Quick and easy, no hassles very professional. I used it before so I had a good experience with them

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Carlton, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Sakeya Birmingham, AL

Very helpful !!! Got me in and out! I got my check quickly and I didn't have any problem getting it cashed

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Sakeya, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Vickie Harris Cullman, AL

the loan papers were ready when I got to office I just had to sign. Staff was very friendly and professional.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Vickie, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Nicky Casey Haskell, OK

Always eager to help. They are very aware of my time, and completely transactions in a timely manner

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Nicky, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Brittney K Elrod Lynchburg, VA

The team at Regional are great with customer service I really appreciate them calling to make sure I'm ok

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Brittney, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Erika dunham Raleigh, NC

The person I worked with was very professional and able to give me an answer to my request really quick.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Erika, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Junior Scott Arlington, VA

Great customer service, easy to understand document and the staff were very professional, friendly and courteous.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Junior, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Robert C Siragusa Marietta, GA

They have provided great service every time I have returned. They are always a pleasure to work with!

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Robert, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Alesia C Huston Spring, TX

The customer service was top notch. The employees were easy to talk to and understand my issue. She worked hard to get it done

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Alesia, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Nov. 30th, 2021

Mandi Hubbard Odenville, AL

Mallory took time to coordinate time with me that worked with my schedule and she was very professional throughout the entire process.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Mandi, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Nov. 8th, 2021

Randall S. Breason Petersburg, VA

My experience with Regional Finance has been such a pleasant one. Not all companies like Regional are as friendly to work with.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Randall, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Nov. 3rd, 2021

Steve hall Oklahoma City, OK

Patricia at the Moore, Ok office did a super job helping me through the cyber process. I have trouble with rotary dials..

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Steve, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Keshana Willis Florence, SC

Mrs. Paula is always the best!! Anytime I go in there or deal with her over the phone she is always on point and making sure my needs are met!

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Keshana, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Lou E Cann Avinger, TX

My loan officer helped my when I had covid to renew my loan. I was very thankful to have someone that cared enough to help in my time of need.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Lou, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Connie Morris Raymore, MO

They were very helpful in helping me deteine both how much would help me in my circumstance and how to achieve a good and useful result

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Connie, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Joyce Pruitt Mooresboro, NC

When I needed a loan in a hurry they were as helpful as could be and got me the money asap . Thank y'all for all your help.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Joyce, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Oct. 6th, 2021