Best Company Guarantee Regional Finance Logo

Regional Finance

9.0

Melvin Scott Wilson Trinity, TX

Loan approval was quick, online payment options were convenient.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Melvin, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

VERNON D SHERWOOD Aztec, NM

Always polite and good listner. Answered all my qustions

Reply from Regional Finance

Thank you for your feedback. We are proud of our team. We will make sure to pass along your compliments to the branch.

Sep. 28th, 2022

I have been receiving emails from here and have NO ACCOUNT WITH YOU!!! I have tried to contact for years please REMOVE MEEEE

Reply from Regional Finance

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We take all customer concerns seriously. Please contact our Customer Support Department at regionalfinance.com/contact-us/ so that we can discuss this matter in more detail.

Jeremy Penberthy North Augusta, SC

It's a good company, friendly, caring and overall good

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Jeremy, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Roderick Mangum Durham, NC

They take the time to look to find what's best for you.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Roderick , thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Monica Woods Saint Louis, MO

Very good service. They make you feel welcome and at ease.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Monica, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Earnestine Adams Clayton, NC

I rated it this way because it was so easy to apply and get approved.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Earnestine, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Sep. 6th, 2022

Amy Kennon Reidsville, NC

Friendly experience well knowledge and stayed within my ability's

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Amy, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Sep. 6th, 2022

PHYLLIS ASHIKE Shiprock, NM

customer service is always excellent and very helpful, answer questions that i may have

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Phyllis, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Donna morgan Murfreesboro, TN

Have had wonderful experience with this company and I am very grateful for all of your help.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Donna, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Sharon Clark

The way that they work with you and the offers. The customer service and they were kind as well

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Sharon, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Walter Lee Monroe, NC

They listen, they are exceptional and they helped in ways others wouldn't. wouldn't

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Walter, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jul. 18th, 2022

Victoria Dutton Farmington, NM

They have good customer services and there quick on getting the loan approved.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Victoria, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jul. 18th, 2022

Alfonso Hernandez Bacliff, TX

The ease of process of getting loan and how fast everything was with the whole process.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Alfonso, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Betty Bolden Houston, TX

no comment regionals staff is pleasent and very understanding and concern about your needs

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Betty, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Connie R Welch Las Cruces, NM

They are very professional, courteous, and go out of their way to help me with my financial needs

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Connie, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Stephanie D Nuckols Richmond, VA

The staff is very pleasant and friendly. Very thorough when explaining the process.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Stephanie, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

francess swanson Birmingham, AL

Because if you needed anything and in a very very bad situation they are the one to go to

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Francess, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jun. 15th, 2022

Kristen Caldwell Vandalia, MO

They have made a loan easy to access and manageable payments. They have treated me well and I am very grateful!

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Kristen, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Raelynn Sanchez Pena Joplin, MO

Misty and Deidre are the best! They Always go above and beyond for me. I wouldn't want to work with anyone else!

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Raelynn, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Leswan Talley Beersheba Springs, TN

They are very nice & caring. They are there and very understanding if you can't make your payment that same day

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Leswan, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Beverly Ann Watson Manvel, TX

It is a simple process. They make it almost effortless for anyone. True professionals who are very knowledgeabl.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Beverly, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

May. 23rd, 2022

Maria verastegui McAllen, TX

The loan representative was quick to get the paperwork going. She told me exactly the documents that will be needed.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Maria, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

May. 9th, 2022

Helen L Kemp

They have worked with me as my income changed through this Covid season. They have always been courteous and helpful.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Helen, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

May. 2nd, 2022

Nadine Brown

The customer service was excellent, staff very friendly and knowledgeable, service was easy and fast.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Nadine, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

May. 2nd, 2022

Kimberly Dougan

We've been with this location since they opened years ago. The ladies are so nice and very helpful.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Kimberly, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Crystal Paige

Imani in Raleigh NC made the loan processing fee very easy and she provided great customer service. Very professional

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Crystal, thank you for your kind words. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Bonnie LHooker

They are friendly,easly to work on loans with.I also is on my sister account,which i deal with offen.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Bonnie, thank you for your kind words. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Johnny Reed Greenville, NC

Regionso Finance made getting a loan very easy, no sneaky questions. Loan officer was friendly and helpful.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Johnny, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Mar. 15th, 2022

Oscar Garcia McAllen, TX

They didn't raise my limit even though I always make my payments

Nov. 22nd, 2022

Nekia Toliver San Antonio, TX

Easy process in getting the information needed from start from finish. I was able to receive my approval and check the same business day.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Nekia, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Feb. 10th, 2022

Lynn leith Maryville, TN

Helpful,considerate,and you all go out to do the best. Would recommend you to anyone. Thanks for your help with my financial needs.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Lynn, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Feb. 2nd, 2022

Molly kitchens Birmingham, AL

They are always nice when speaking to you and if you have extra money you can get they let you know. I appreciate the staff

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Molly, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jan. 25th, 2022

Savannah Schaefer Charleston, SC

Kendall was amazing from the first phone call on. She was very informative of all insurances and gave great details regarding my loan and process.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Savannah, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

April Peoples Salisbury, NC

Very attentive and informative. Made me feel like I was top priority and they would do everything in their power to get me approved.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi April, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

MAGGIE BATTEN Newport News, VA

THE FIRST SIT DOWN LOAN TIL NOW HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL, POSITIVE AND A PLAN JUST FOR ME TO BE COMFORTABLE WITH, I'M SO GLAD I MET REGIONAL.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Maggie, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jose f torres Nurillo, TX

Very easy and very helpful and fast and the people there are very understanding and very polite and they guided me through the process

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Jose, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

DeForest Rutledge Killeen, TX

Took great care of me and they helped me get rid of my debt. I appreciate what they did for me and possibly in the near future

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi DeForest, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

William Hodges Apex, NC

Kind courteous and helpful. They were helpful with suggestions on best way to be lower my debt. They got me in and out in less than an hour.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi William, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Deborah Savell Espanola, NM

Affordable monthly payments. I can always get my $500 loan, can afford the monthly payments, & can afford to pay it off early with no consequences.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Deborah, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

David Z Waynesboro, VA

Everything was great. You are even willing to work with a borrower if we have trouble making a payment. Of course keeping the lines of communication open is key!!

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi David, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Lawrence C Minarovic Austin, TX

They are very understanding and will work through any situation you may have come up to lighten your load until you get back on track.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Lawrence, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Rudy Betancourt El Paso, TX

Very helpful. It was convenient because i was able to do everything on line and with help from the representatives @ the office.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Rudy, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Briscoe Blackwell San Antonio, TX

They have been very good to helping me. They have help me for over years,if it wouldn't have been for them I would have lost some things.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Briscoe, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Dec. 27th, 2021

Amy Oliver Mebane, NC

I was very happy. They help me so much and they went out there way to make sure I can make my payment. The team is excellent.

Dec. 27th, 2021

Casey B Glass Round Rock, TX

The process was relatively easy, each person I have spoken with since opening my account has been very friendly, very knowledgeable, and very informative.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Casey, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Dec. 20th, 2021

Jessie Harrison Salisbury, NC

There nice and they will do everything they can to help you and treat you like family they are number one in my book love those people that

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Jessie, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Dec. 8th, 2021

Patricia Ann Derrett Jacksonville, TX

The person that helped me she did a good job but it took so long like two and a half hours

Oct. 31st, 2022

Mike D Lynchburg, VA

The branch where I live has caring and professional people. Interest rates are high, but they helped me consolidate some debt which saved me money overall!

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Mike, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Aug. 18th, 2022

Eddie walsh Memphis, TN

It was fast and easy. The only issue i had was your company approved me for an amount then when it was time to come and do the paperwork it had changed.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Eddie, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Nov. 30th, 2021