Best Company Guarantee Regional Finance Logo

Regional Finance

9.0

Brian Richardson Nashville, NC

Regional Finance has helped me multiple times with loans and everyone has always been knowledgeable, courteous and friendly. I would have liked to seen a lower interest rate offered this time, especially since I never missed a payment, but would definitely recommend them

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Brian, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Dec. 27th, 2021

Rod and Lori Herron Dewey, OK

The Boys have been absolutely the best to my husband and I through out the many years we have utilized Regional Finance in Bartlesville. So here is a huge Thank you to them and we appreciate you two immensely!

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Rod and Lori, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Dec. 20th, 2021

Timothy Jones Cuero, TX

Everyone was friendly,knowledgeable and willing to go that extra mile to help me. My credit is not the best but they made it happen. I have recommended them to all my friends.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Timothy, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jasmine Mata Clint, TX

Since I started working with Regional Finance it's been nothing but great. I went in with my needs they were able to exceed my expectations. They make the process easy.The payments are reasonable.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Jasmine, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Marcellus Bobo Memphis, TN

Chasity and her representatives are go getters they respond to the client's needs with profession. They treat the clients with the up most respect and they answer all your questions and concerns.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Marcellus, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Deborah Lang Tomball, TX

Always willing to help and work with me when needed.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Deborah, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Naomi Valdez Lubbock, TX

They are friendly, helpful and it was easy to get funds.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Naomi, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Donna Stewart Powell, TN

Every time I'm there the people are awesome

Reply from Regional Finance

Thank you for your feedback. We are proud of our team. We will make sure to pass along your compliments to the branch.

Janice M Hanner Pittsboro, NC

Representative wa very fast efficient, and friendly

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Janice, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Lakevie Thomas Gadsden, AL

It's okay just high interest rates. Other than that it's okay if you are in need at the time.

Reply from Regional Finance

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Your feedback helps us to know what we are doing right and to identify areas where we can improve. Thank you!

SAGA San Antonio, TX

The customer service was nice and very helpful.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi SAGA, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Oct. 31st, 2022

Joseph Gray La Vergne, TN

Kept in touch and worked with me to get loan closed.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Joseph, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Oct. 27th, 2022

Linda Garcia-Mireles Corpus Christi, TX

They are quick and easy to work with to get a loan

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Linda, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Carlton Sylvester Rosharon, TX

The representative was very nice during the process.

Gwendolyn Walker Montgomery, AL

They are considerate and take time with the customer

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Gwendolyn, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Brittney Bush Henrietta, TX

Great customer service and easy to work with.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Brittney, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Donna Enterprise, AL

Great service, happy faces, clean office

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Donna, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jessica N Polite Sumter, SC

They have good customer service and very understanding

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Jessica, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Rhonda Plano, TX

Fantastic Rubuen is the best! Thank you so much!

Marlow Allen Saint Louis, MO

Customer service was great and very accommodating.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Marlow, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Patricia Cole Goose Creek, SC

Very understanding, courtesy and helpful

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Patricia, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Rosie Ewing Houston, TX

The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. My loan was processed very quickly. They occasionally send loan opportunities to me. I don't feel harassed when I get the loan checks in the mail because there is not a heavy sales pitch attached. I either want the loan or not. No one calls or tries to push the loans on me.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Rosie, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jane Russell Birmingham, AL

The palisades branch staff are the most beautiful people I have encountered. They are angels on earth. Mrs. Alicia heard my problem and went on to help me. The ladies at the branch know you by your name when you walk in or call on the telephone. They are best at what they do. I appreciate them.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Jane, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Nov. 8th, 2021

Bea Moore Evans, GA

They are professional yet just sweet enough to make you feel like your needs count to them. They made sure I not o it got the money I needed but let me know how to get the best interest rate. There is also never a penalty for early payoff. I definitely recommend going to them for all of your immediate loan needs.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Bea, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Oct. 12th, 2021

Andriana Dollison Greensboro, NC

This company is by far the best company there is for personal loans. They walk you through everything thoroughly and make sure you understand the terms of the lease. They work with you and try to help as much as they can. I would recommend everyone work with them.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Andriana, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Sep. 28th, 2021

Julie Colleyville, TX

Customer service (only spoke with Norma - what a doll!) is great! I would not give a lower rating but the interest rates are ridiculous. Of course one knows this when taking out this kind of loan. But again, not your fault that a person needs this type of loan.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Julie, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Sep. 17th, 2021

Lorraine Y Davis Dallas, TX

My Experience with Duncanville Office has been nothing but, spectacular in the years I've a customer although there have been a lot of new faces but, the customer service has been excellent by far 😃 As I told Amanda last Saturday I am a Regional Finance Customer for Life ♥️

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Lorraine, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Patrice White Ruther Glen, VA

The originator of the loan was very good. She seemed well oriented with her position was curteous and helpful. I appreciated the aervice she gave me along with her level of professionalism and also being versed it did not take up a whole lot of time.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Patrice, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

james Patterson Pasadena, TX

The transaction was very easy to do over the phone and the agent was very professional. I did have an issue during the loan process however once the problem was discovered, they were very helpful in rectifying the issue. This is my second loan with them and would not hesitate to use them again.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi James, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We take all customer concerns seriously. Please contact our Customer Support Department by visiting the Contact Us page on our website so that we can discuss this matter in more detail.

Brian Broomfield Concord, NC

Good and understanding staff, friendly staff who listens to you and finds the best way to fix any problem one may be having. They also take the time to explain all the benefits to you and never pressure you to take something you do not need or want.

Aug. 10th, 2021

Elaine Asbury Charlotte, NC

People friendly and very professional. The office was very clean, the atmosphere was pleasant, and I was very comfortable as I entered into the building. My information was gathered and received in a timely matter. I felt like a person and not like a number I am very pleased with your service.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Elaine, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jun. 29th, 2021

WANDA L WHITE Winston-Salem, NC

They are so personal & so caring. Very professional. I've been with them several years and they have always did nothing less than bringing smiles to my face & that personal caring feeling to my soul. THANK YOU, REGINIONAL FINANCE FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL YEARS! SALUTE!!

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Wanda, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jun. 22nd, 2021

Lockwood Ray Kannapolis, NC

My experience with Regional Finance was excellent. They were Professional, Knowledgeable, Friendly. Customer service was outstanding, They were transparent and left no gray areas. Ms. Yates put me at ease as well as making me feel important. Thanks for all you do.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Lockwood, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jun. 10th, 2021

James Hubbard Tomball, TX

They are quick with replies and efficient. All reps are polite and friendly

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi James, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Susan Dyer Tuscaloosa, AL

They are easy to work with and the staff is both friendly and professional.

Barbara McKenzie Florence, SC

Good customer service . Quick approve. I got the cash I need.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Barbara, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Carlos Ybarra Robstown, TX

You surprise me with offers when I least expect them. Thank you.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Carlos, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Tierra Jones Garner, NC

Regional Finance made applying and receiving the funds very easy.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Tierra, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Connie Knight Broken Arrow, OK

I have had loans with them for years and they are always helpful and kind

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Connie, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Andres Mendez Odessa, TX

Really good they help me when I need it. Is simply and easy

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Andres, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Sep. 28th, 2022

Excelent work team. Immediate alternatives to manage and solve the request

Gwendolyn Boatwright Richmond, VA

They have always considered my needs and worked to get me the best deal they can

Laura Turner Harker Heights, TX

The ease of acquiring a loan is very convenient plus the staff is very patient and friendly.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Laura, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Fernando Columbus, NE

I had an emergency and needed funds asap, Regional helped me with that. They were fast, friendly and really courteous.

Reply from Regional Finance

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you had a quick and easy experience.

Nov. 22nd, 2022

J Smith Houston, TX

I had a bad experience with Regional Finance in League City, TX. First one employee took all of my information over the phone. When it had been over a week without hearing from her, I called and was told she was on vacation. There was silence on the phone until I had to ask if someone else could help me. The next lady reluctantly agreed, and I gave her all of my information again plus upload documents. I was turned down even though my credit is not that bad and the loan amount was small. I was OK with their decision but disappointed at all the trouble I went through.

Reply from Regional Finance

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We take all customer concerns seriously. Please contact our Customer Support Department at regionalfinance.com/contact-us/ so that we can discuss this matter in more detail.

Britney Max Meadows, VA

They were helpful and nice the speed of service was fast made me feel welcomed I will tell people about them

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Britney, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Aug. 3rd, 2022

MONA NEY Salt Lake City, UT

I love the staff in the Garland office very friendly and professional. Like family greet you with a smile

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Mona, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jul. 18th, 2022

Giovanni D Del Rosario Jonesborough, TN

Fast professional support and service. They explained every document and made it easy to understand.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Giovanni, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jul. 18th, 2022

Karen Earley Bessemer, AL

Every one is so helpfull. Misti Helped me in every way she could, I appreciate her ! I hope she accept my gratitude.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Karen, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jun. 27th, 2022

Mm Woodway, TX

Beside being short staff the ladies are still very polite and punctual about getting peoples needs and that very good customer service.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Mm, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

May. 23rd, 2022