##parent-placeholder-d5bb23167f82411fdfd6f75a643c8f83##
Best Company Guarantee Regional Finance Logo

Regional Finance

9.0

Vicki Roman Milwaukee, WI

You always come thru when I need a little help. I needed some med equipment and it takes so long for the insurance to come thru,but you were there!

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Vicki, thank you for your kind words. We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Oct. 18th, 2023

Rita McMinnis Floyd, VA

Marcie is Top Notch! I called her to see about borrowing a certain amount and after investigating, was told Yes! She made the process so easy... Thank You Marcie!

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Rita, thank you for your kind words. We'll be sure to pass along your compliments to the branch.

Jul. 30th, 2023

Paul Montgomery, AL

I was able to refinance my loan without any delay. I was told which documents would be needed. Process was efficient and loan officer was courteous and knowledgeable.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Paul, we're so glad to hear that the loan process went smoothly for you. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Jul. 30th, 2023

Scott Rancour Tomball, TX

Thank you Matthew!!! Matthew is a very helpful and caring person. He has helped me twice now and he is Total Customer Service!!! Thank you sir for all your help and patience with me. Sincerely, Scott Rancour

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Scott, we're thrilled to hear that you had a such a positive experience with our team. We'll be sure to pass along your compliments to the branch.

May. 30th, 2023

Wayne Wetumpka, AL

They were very quick and made things simple

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Wayne, thank you for your kind words. We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Graciela Castillo Laredo, TX

We have dealt with Stephanie and she has been a life savor. Whenever we could not make a payment she would always have options for us to take. We thank her very much for her help, kindness and always courteous towards her customers.

Reply from Regional Finance

Thank you for your feedback. We are proud of our team. We will make sure to pass along your compliments to the branch.

Paul Hussey Tarboro, NC

Because it was easy to redo my application online. Very time consuming Missy was perfectional towards helping me. Transaction was also handle smoothly. Thank all the staff for helping me to get my phone calls to Missy. A job well done and I will let my family and friends no about Reginald Finance Thanks again may GOD continue to Bless the staff.

Gloria Corpus Christi, TX

Great service awesome manager Joyce helped my husband and I with everything we needed and we got the best rate and low payments on our budget .we would recommend all our family and friends to go to regional finance for any financial needs

Daniel Austin, TX

I was happy with the service provided. As I recall the company was flexible with the dates my payments could be made. The monthly payments were reasonable for the personal loan amount. Both of these circumstances allowed my decision to proceed with Regional Finance.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Daniel , thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Sep. 28th, 2022

Richard Gonzales San Antonio, TX

They provide excellent customer services. I am always greeted with a smile and they have provided quick service. Is am always treated me with with respect and seem to take pride in doing their job. It is always a pleasure to doing business with your entire staff.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Richard, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jun. 15th, 2022

Anita Benally Thoreau, NM

"ELAINE" was very helpful and professional. She went above and beyond in helping me to refinance my loan. She made sure I understood what I was signing and explained each document. She put everything aside just to help me. She made me feel good because I was not having a good day. I am a customer for over 5 years.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Anita, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Stephen Castro Gastonia, NC

They give you fast and good loans. The loans are not hard to get and they let you borrow substantial amount of money to which can give you the ability to confidante and have some money to get urgent products or service you may be in need because unpredictable circumstances like car breaking down.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Stephen, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Lavette Garrett Saint Louis, MO

Customer service!!!!!!, Listen willing to help, made sure I had everything that was needed, went over everything with me. Made sure I understood, the contact, and gave me a card to call if I needed anything are had questions

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Lavette, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Almeta N Sims Chicago, IL

Regional Finance has a good team with friendly personalities and a high level of professionalism. The loan process was swift, easy, and convenient. However, I have a good credit and Fico score but, the interest rate of 35% which is extremely high, doesn't reflect that and is the biggest drawback for this company towards a customer with exceptional credit and good payment history.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Almeta, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Rose Tally East Saint Louis, IL

I received a check for $1400.00 in the mail stating that I was looking for a loan just sign the check and deposit is my checking account. I did call first because I did not believe the check was real, it had the payment date information already included. The staff there are very nice and work very well with you if you have any problems.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Rose, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Mar. 15th, 2022

Diane Mclean Ellerbe, NC

When I first moved there I did not have any problem communicating and getting things done that I needed and they financed it and they're just special people they need they need to help people when they have a situation that they can't figure out Steele they help you get what you need OK where are you to recommend yes

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Diane, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Mar. 15th, 2022

Tim Knapp Oklahoma City, OK

They are never rude when I walk in. They keep me updated on my account. They do their very best to get the amount and coverage u need and never push to barrow the max available. They help credit increase with reported payment. Thank you for trying so hard to keep me and others pleased.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Tim, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Feb. 2nd, 2022

Aggie Medrano Roswell, NM

Manager at Roswell office were super friendly. They made me feel very comfortable when I would go in, greeted me by my name and if they were busy, they acknowledged my presence by smiling and asking me to have a seat and I would be helped soon.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Aggie, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Feb. 2nd, 2022

Mario Aguilar-hernandez Twin Falls, ID

Very fast application. Can get a new loan right away after paying off old if you need it. Best part though is that if you pay a little extra if they update your payments to show how much that impacts which makes me feel awesome seeing that I knocked off my 2 last payments by paying extra that day.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Mario, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Dec. 27th, 2021

THOMAS E STEHNACH Haymarket, VA

Excellent & Friendly Customer Service. i was treated with the utmost courtesy and respect. Originally opened our loan at the Centerville branch, and now go to the Manassas branch for the same friendly smiles. Thank You Regional Finance!

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Thomas, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Dec. 27th, 2021

Willie B Polk Jr Charlotte, NC

Only problem I got is being a long term customer you have to always come up with different collateral each time you refinance your loan, as a company and customer relationship there should be trust after a few years, 4 copy of your check stubs, why can't it just be the last two, bill statement received in the mail, I actually go paperless on everything so it's hard to show that. Overall the company is ok.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Willie, we appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Your feedback helps us to know what we are doing right and to identify areas where we can improve. Thank you!

Dec. 8th, 2021

Jane Russell Birmingham, AL

The palisades branch staff are the most beautiful people I have encountered. They are angels on earth. Mrs. Alicia heard my problem and went on to help me. The ladies at the branch know you by your name when you walk in or call on the telephone. They are best at what they do. I appreciate them.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Jane, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Nov. 8th, 2021

Julie Colleyville, TX

Customer service (only spoke with Norma - what a doll!) is great! I would not give a lower rating but the interest rates are ridiculous. Of course one knows this when taking out this kind of loan. But again, not your fault that a person needs this type of loan.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Julie, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Sep. 17th, 2021

Lorraine Y Davis Dallas, TX

My Experience with Duncanville Office has been nothing but, spectacular in the years I've a customer although there have been a lot of new faces but, the customer service has been excellent by far 😃 As I told Amanda last Saturday I am a Regional Finance Customer for Life ♥️

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Lorraine, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Patrice White Ruther Glen, VA

The originator of the loan was very good. She seemed well oriented with her position was curteous and helpful. I appreciated the aervice she gave me along with her level of professionalism and also being versed it did not take up a whole lot of time.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Patrice, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

james Patterson Pasadena, TX

The transaction was very easy to do over the phone and the agent was very professional. I did have an issue during the loan process however once the problem was discovered, they were very helpful in rectifying the issue. This is my second loan with them and would not hesitate to use them again.

2 years ago Edited January 10, 2024

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi James, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We take all customer concerns seriously. Please contact our Customer Support Department by visiting the Contact Us page on our website so that we can discuss this matter in more detail.

Brian Broomfield Concord, NC

Good and understanding staff, friendly staff who listens to you and finds the best way to fix any problem one may be having. They also take the time to explain all the benefits to you and never pressure you to take something you do not need or want.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Brian, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Aug. 10th, 2021

Elaine Asbury Charlotte, NC

People friendly and very professional. The office was very clean, the atmosphere was pleasant, and I was very comfortable as I entered into the building. My information was gathered and received in a timely matter. I felt like a person and not like a number I am very pleased with your service.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Elaine, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jun. 29th, 2021

WANDA L WHITE Winston-Salem, NC

They are so personal & so caring. Very professional. I've been with them several years and they have always did nothing less than bringing smiles to my face & that personal caring feeling to my soul. THANK YOU, REGINIONAL FINANCE FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL YEARS! SALUTE!!

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Wanda, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jun. 22nd, 2021

Lockwood Ray Kannapolis, NC

My experience with Regional Finance was excellent. They were Professional, Knowledgeable, Friendly. Customer service was outstanding, They were transparent and left no gray areas. Ms. Yates put me at ease as well as making me feel important. Thanks for all you do.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Lockwood, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jun. 10th, 2021

Charles Cochrane uijl?aA?ak! Buda, TX

Friendly and knowledgeable people all working to get me what I needed.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Charles, thank you for your kind words. We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Javier Houston, TX

Friendly staff n very polite when you call or see in person.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Javier, thank you for your kind words. We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Vcp Dallas, TX

I think the loan should be based on how many times a customer has successfully paid 'you' off not just your credit.

Reply from Regional Finance

Thank you, Vcp. Your feedback helps us to know what we're doing right and how we can improve. Thank you!

S Marshall Harvest, AL

The yoyng lady that helped me was very nice, knowledgeable and professional.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi S, thank you for your kind words. We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Anthony Kingsport, TN

She was great! The other girl that was working on my loan got covid, then Jessica fixed me up.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Anthony, thank you for your kind words. We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Wilfredo Chicago, IL

My husband took a very good offer with the Regional finance he is very happy with how the person in the phone treated him

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Wilfredo, thank you for your kind words. We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Leatha Hopewell, VA

My home heating system (30) years was in repairable. Being on fixed income Regional Finance discussed options and to meet the finance plan that was manageable to my income.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Leatha, thank you for your kind words. We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Sheila Oxford, NC

It was easy and my representative was very polite and curious I really appreciated all her assistance and accuracy in my situation

Reply from Regional Finance

Thank you for your kind words. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jul. 3rd, 2023

Tamelia NC

Customer Review Video

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Tamelia, thank you for your kind words. We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

May. 30th, 2023

Rita Pruitt Bennettsville, SC

All of the ladies in the office are nice and courteous and always there to help in any way they can. Staff has stepped up through the years. And this group needs to be kept together. They all seem to work well together.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Rita, we are thrilled that you had such a good experience with our team. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Dec. 20th, 2022

Brenda Drake Chattanooga, TN

My loan was easy a loans, and the customer service enplyoees are friendly, I received a check in the mail that was a great deal for me at that time, since I wanted to comsolidate some bills, I appreciate the service,

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Brenda, we’re happy to hear that you the loan process went smoothly for you. We will make sure to pass along your compliments to the branch.

Dec. 20th, 2022

Sally Muniz Albuquerque, NM

Always get great customer service! I had ask for by weekly pmts and I didn't receive that!! I was set up for automatic payments which is fine but I rather pay twice a month!! I would like to have that change! I did ask if that could be changed but said it was to late!??

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Sally, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Please contact our Customer Support Department by visiting the Contact Us page of our website so that we can discuss this matter in more detail.

Dec. 9th, 2022

Anonymous Hope Mills, NC

Pleasant staff,very helpful. I have been with this company before and has proven to work w ell for many reasons. Special thank you to representatives that worked with me l believe her name is Lisa,but if not she was great.

Reply from Regional Finance

We are proud of our team for providing you with a friendly and professional experience. Thank you for your kind words!

Dec. 1st, 2022

James R Cheatham Concord, NC

Friendly and courteous service. The loan specialists answered all my questions and explained all the options available to help me in a time of trouble. The application process was clear easy.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi James, we are thrilled that you had such a good experience with our staff. We will make sure to pass along your compliments to the branch.

Nov. 22nd, 2022

Kathleen Napier Raleigh, NC

Staff is amazing! Regional is dependable when I'm in a financial crunch. The only reason I rate them a 3 and not a 5 is because the company must surely know that people who come to them are financially desperate, and so they charge outrageously high interest rates, which adds to the financial despair of their customers. I do, though, SINCERELY appreciate the assistance, though be it at an unethical price.

Reply from Regional Finance

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Your feedback helps us to know what we are doing right and to identify areas where we can improve. Thank you!

Oct. 31st, 2022

Wanda Van Scyoc Chicago, IL

I appreciated how quickly I was able to get my loan approved. Crystal L was very helpful and courteous. She explained every that I needed to do in order to expedite my loan application.

Bernie Smith Chicago, IL

I rate them a five because they waited for me for 5 days to get all my stuff together to get me this loan that I needed and I needed it bad and I think they're one of the greatest places that I've ever borrowed money from

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Bernie, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Edna Marie Brennan Glen Allen, VA

I've been going through some financial problems and wasn't paying my loan and the lady offered me I guess a loan renewal that lowered my payments and she was so helpful and patient the entire time walking me through.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Edna, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Oct. 6th, 2022

Myrna J Pino San Ysidro, NM

Very friendly they work with you and find you the best loan that works for you . Regional Finance really came thru for me when i really needed help and i'm happy that they were able to help me out .

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Myrna, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Aug. 3rd, 2022

Sarah Anderson Bartlesville, OK

Stephen and Jordan are always friendly, professional and I feel like I am dealing with a reputable company. I also like that I can have a direct pay setup on the days I prefer.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Sarah, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jun. 27th, 2022

##parent-placeholder-d5bb23167f82411fdfd6f75a643c8f83## ##parent-placeholder-d5bb23167f82411fdfd6f75a643c8f83##