Best Company Guarantee Regional Finance Logo

Regional Finance

9.0

Michael Honeycutt Jr Salisbury, NC

They always are able to help me with my needs and are always very nice and knowledgeable

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Michael, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Oct. 27th, 2022

Javier R Ordein San Antonio, TX

The officer was very special with my needs and took care of everything in a timeless manner.

Reply from Regional Finance

Thank you for your feedback. We are proud of our team. We will make sure to pass along your compliments to the branch.

Oct. 14th, 2022

William Stanley Rural Hall, NC

After many years of service, Regional has shown that are willing to help fulfill our financial needs.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi William, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Amy McDonald Mineral Wells, TX

You are always there when I need you with no haste you make the process easy throughout the insurance of my loan.Hope to pay you off soon

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Amy, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Sep. 14th, 2022

Ashlee Ellis San Antonio, TX

Beyond exceptional, from day one every person I spoke with was very honest, informative and ensured all of my questions were answered.

JUANA MOORE Dallas, TX

OK I THINK IT WAS A GREAT DEAL AND THE AGENT WAS NICE

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Juana, thank you for your kind words. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Dec. 1st, 2022

Neicie Chatman Houston, TX

Whenever I'm in a financial emergency, I can depend on Regional Finance to help me with the cash that is needed at the time. However, I make my monthly payments aon time there is always cash available.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Neicie, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

May. 23rd, 2022

Alex D. Wall Lancaster, TX

Regional Finance has helped me thru some troubled times when I needed financial assistance and the entire staff there is so pleasant and friendly. I truly Thank God for Regional Finance..

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Alex, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Apr. 27th, 2022

Ernest Munoz Dallas, TX

My loan process took more than an hour no paper work was ready I'm not a first time customer asked for a higher loan but was only allowed half of what I needed maybe your qualifications standards are higher but I only ask for what I need

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Ernest, we appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Your feedback helps us to know what we are doing right and to identify areas where we can improve. Thank you!

Nathan Stewart jr

They are very good at there job and they take the time to help you through the whole process they are really nice people to have help you when you need help I have a lot respect for them

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Nathan, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Alfreda Williams Humble, TX

process for approval and paperwork was done professionally

Reply from Regional Finance

Thank you for your feedback. We are proud of our team for providing you with a friendly and professional experience. We will make sure to pass along your compliments to the branch.

Norma WOODARD Las Cruces, NM

Maya is very efficient and professional. Also kind

JANE COOK Flat Rock, NC

always willing to help and treat as valued customer

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Jane, we pride ourselves on making the loan process as easy as possible for our customers. We will make sure to pass along your compliments to the branch.

Pierre Everett Buford, GA

Straight forward. No jumping through hoops.

Reply from Regional Finance

Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on making the loan process as easy as possible for our customers. It means so much to us that you took the time to leave a review.

Yolanda McGee Albuquerque, NM

They made it quick and simple to receive a loan

Reply from Regional Finance

Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on making the loan process as easy as possible for our customers. We look forward to seeing you again.

Nancy Baker

They are fast with paperwork and very kind

Reply from Regional Finance

We appreciate the kind words. We pride ourselves on making the loan process as easy as possible for our customers. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.

KATHY KIZIAH Sophia, NC

friendly, helpful, knowledgeable. Very quick results.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Kathy, we pride ourselves on making the loan process as easy as possible for our customers. We look forward to seeing you again.

Wilbur Taylor Moncks Corner, SC

Excellent service and friendly, courteous personnel.

Reply from Regional Finance

We are proud of our team for providing you with a friendly and professional experience. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.

Angela Coaxum Mount Pleasant, SC

Excellent service; just wish I could have gotten a lower rate.

Reply from Regional Finance

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Your feedback helps us to know what we are doing right and to identify areas where we can improve. Thank you!

Tim Knapp Oklahoma City, OK

They are never rude when I walk in. They keep me updated on my account. They do their very best to get the amount and coverage u need and never push to barrow the max available. They help credit increase with reported payment. Thank you for trying so hard to keep me and others pleased.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Tim, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Aggie Medrano Roswell, NM

Manager at Roswell office were super friendly. They made me feel very comfortable when I would go in, greeted me by my name and if they were busy, they acknowledged my presence by smiling and asking me to have a seat and I would be helped soon.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Aggie, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Mario Aguilar-hernandez Twin Falls, ID

Very fast application. Can get a new loan right away after paying off old if you need it. Best part though is that if you pay a little extra if they update your payments to show how much that impacts which makes me feel awesome seeing that I knocked off my 2 last payments by paying extra that day.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Mario, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Dec. 27th, 2021

THOMAS E STEHNACH Haymarket, VA

Excellent & Friendly Customer Service. i was treated with the utmost courtesy and respect. Originally opened our loan at the Centerville branch, and now go to the Manassas branch for the same friendly smiles. Thank You Regional Finance!

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Thomas, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Dec. 27th, 2021

Willie B Polk Jr Charlotte, NC

Only problem I got is being a long term customer you have to always come up with different collateral each time you refinance your loan, as a company and customer relationship there should be trust after a few years, 4 copy of your check stubs, why can't it just be the last two, bill statement received in the mail, I actually go paperless on everything so it's hard to show that. Overall the company is ok.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Willie, we appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Your feedback helps us to know what we are doing right and to identify areas where we can improve. Thank you!

Dec. 8th, 2021

Patricia s Gansner House Springs, MO

They are very helpful and go out of they're way to find a loan that fits you

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Patricia, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Nov. 3rd, 2022

Rachel Shoffner Little Elm, TX

always there for your business. they are very helpful when you call in.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Rachel, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Margaret Delaware, OK

Very friendly and very knowledgeable always willing to work with me

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Margaret , thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Freddie Sherrill Charlotte, NC

Excellent customer service and efficient when helping borrowers

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Freddie, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Diana Hicks Lawndale, NC

Friendly and courtesy. Helpful when i have needed extra moneyever have needed

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Diana, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Ilene Shaw Clarksville, TN

Nice friendly staff. They take care of me whether on the phone or in person

Oct. 6th, 2022

Richard KIMAZI Justin, TX

Good interest rate, good customer service, flexible on payments

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Richard, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Oct. 6th, 2022

Edgard Velasquez Duluth, GA

Wonderful experience doing business with RF particularly dealing with Andre . I will recommend RF in Duluth to friends and family. In fact, I recently sent a customer who got a deal . Andre is very professional, amicable, he knows what he is doing, he gives you all the options on the table and most of all he makes you feel very comfortable like you are on a place where you are treated fairly.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Edgard, thank you for your feedback. We are proud of our team. We will make sure to pass along your compliments to the branch.

Aug. 5th, 2021

Steven Davis Ridge Spring, SC

Brook, Jennifer and Mary at the Batesburg office have been so kind and extremely helpful in our loan process. They are very professional and know their job very well. They can answer any questions I have concerning my loan and keep me informed about my loan. I would not do business with anyone else and I would recommend them to anyone who asked me about getting a loan. They're the best!

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Steven, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jun. 10th, 2021

Kevin Kidd Wichita Falls, TX

Love dealing with the ladies. They are always helpful and always a joy to talk to.

Gary Ricks Chattanooga, TN

It's informative. They have updated their online platform to make it more of a user experience

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Gary, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Tiffani Stewart Forest City, NC

Great customer servicefriendly staff and very helpful in helping us get in our feet

Donna M Weaver Durham, NC

Been with them for years. Renewal always easy and fast. I'm really a satisfied customer

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Donna, thank you for your feedback. We’re so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

William Stevens Texas City, TX

Very thoughtful and personal staff an awesome staff that is extremely efficient.

Neal Waxahachie, TX

Sara was professional, answered all our questions and provided insightful info on how to request/qualify in the future

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Neal, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Aug. 9th, 2022

Monique Camp Birmingham, AL

The staff is always professional and courteous. They also take the time to explain every aspect of the financial agreement.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Monique, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Aug. 3rd, 2022

Maple Clayborn Independence, MO

Very professional and detailed. Explain the loan terms to the letter ,very nice and professional to their customers and do all they can to met your needs.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Maple, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

May. 23rd, 2022

Christy Menasha, WI

Everything was easy and went great but no one explained how much I was getting or how I would receive it until they had already printed a check and handed it to me. I was expecting to go over all of that during the process.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Christy, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Gale Rollins

Any time I need a loan they work tireless to accommodate me at some level. Even if it's not the full amount as requested. They feel for the customer.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Gale, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Era Moody

Regional finance have been awesome, they work hard to satisfy their customers. I would highly recommend them to my family,friends, associate. Keep up the good work!

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Era, thank you for your kind words. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Apr. 8th, 2022

Renfrow Wilson, NC

Great Company! The employee is very knowledgeable.

Rachael jaramillo Albuquerque, NM

When I needed money I called on a Fri . Within about 20 min got what I needed n about 30 min before closing they told me to come in got my money. Thank u regional u guys r awesome

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Rachael, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jeana Clark Converse, TX

Processing the loan was simple, payments are reasonable, time spent inside the store has been short (a plus, due to Covid), and all of the people who work there that I have dealt with are professional, courteous, and kind.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Jeana, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Adeline Houston, TX

The experience wasn't bad, but the interest rates on these types loan are a bit much. Seems to be geared towards people in need to further keep them in debt. Yes, I know I took advantage of the opportunity, but only because I was in need.

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Adeline, we appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Your feedback helps us to know what we are doing right and to identify areas where we can improve. Thank you!

Jan. 13th, 2022

Jennifer Fort Worth, TX

I have been with Regional off and on for over 7 years. They are always super friendly and happy to help. They get my loan handled quickly and are always there if I need assistance with any problem

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Jennifer, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Jan. 13th, 2022

Shequana Asheboro, NC

They are always nice and very helpful, when you pay on your loan each month on time then your credit will go up. If you are a little behind then you let them know and they will work with you on a plan that fits your needs

Reply from Regional Finance

Hi Shequana, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience.

Dec. 30th, 2021