OppLoans

3.4

OppLoans

verified
OppLoans offers APRs ranging from 36 to 199 percent

OppLoans is a Chicago-based lender that specializes in offering personal loans to consumers. Founded in 2009, OppLoans is well respected by customers and the lending industry alike. The company has an experienced leadership team and strives to make the lending process as simple as possible for its customers.

The Good

• Customer Service
  • Quick, Easy Process

With OppLoans, customers will find friendly, courteous, pleasant representatives who are more than willing to help them find what they're looking for. Customers rave about the ease of working with OppLoans customer service; the overwhelming sentiment is that the company makes the entire application and approval process smooth and easy and the representatives make customers feel comfortable and valued. There's also a common feeling that the company's staff members know their stuff and can answer just about any question. And if they don't know the answer, they're happy to find someone who does.

Quick, Easy Process

Applying for a loan doesn't have to be a pain, nor does it have to take weeks and weeks to complete the process and get results. With OppLoans, it definitely won't be this way. Potential customers can apply online in a matter of minutes and receive approval in a reasonable amount of time.

The Bad

Limited to One Type of Loans

Customers who are in the market for home loans, home equity loans, car loans, student loans, or any other type of loan besides a personal loan will have to keep looking, because OppLoans only offers personal loans.

The Bottom Line

It's difficult to imagine a lender with a more favorable customer view than OppLoans. The common sentiment is that the company's customer service is off the charts and the loan application process is a piece of cake. This lender is definitely recommended for consumers in need of a personal loan, but those in the market for other types of loans will need to look elsewhere.

Kisha McKinney
March 28th, 2018 Savannah, GA

The application process was very easy and staff very polite and more than helpful in assisting with the application process.

Darlene Smith
March 12th, 2018 Xenia, OH DETAILS

This is a very reliable company and has excellent customer service skills. Faith is one of their customer service agents and is very professional and has top notch Customer skills. Actually all of their people I have talked to are great! Paying them back is easy. I highly recommend OppLoans to everyone.

April A
January 25th, 2018 Blue Island, IL DETAILS

Shana was the best, she was very professional and willing to assist and answer all my questions. Opp Loans have excellent finance charges and rates. My experience was hassle free, funds were credited to my account the next day. Thank you Shana for your excellent customer service and making this experience comfortable for me:)

Natalia
January 23rd, 2018 Palos Park, IL

Jacynthia was very pleasant and answered all my questions. Her positive upbeat attitude made the process a breeze. Thank you!

Bianca Stinnett
January 8th, 2018 Henderson, NV DETAILS

Dan was excellent! He was able to answer all of my questions, and not only that he was able to help me with my application due to an issue with my bank account. Thank you Dan for being so friendly and willing to help me!!!

Terri B.
January 8th, 2018 Dover, DE

The customer service representative I spoke with was very helpful and fixed my mistake right away.

michael blanton
January 8th, 2018 Los Alamos, NM DETAILS

Great customer service. Almost no waiting time to speak to very helpful people. Application and approval went very smooth. I am a new customer and very pleased with their service.

Deborah Wilson
December 29th, 2017 Vista, CA

My agent is Daniel. He and everyone else I spoke to was friendly, helpful, fast and informative. I highly recommend Opp loans

Deborah Clark
December 29th, 2017 Brazoria, TX DETAILS

Tiffany was very helpful and patient while walking me through my forms! She was also very informative!!!

Cynthia McComb
December 21st, 2017 Cedar Hill, TX DETAILS

very fast and very friendly would recommend

Shamarilyn D York
November 30th, 2017 Houston, TX DETAILS

My experience with Opp Loans has been really good. And today I needed to see if I could get a possible increase to assist with paying a few things. I was approved for an increase which will help and the customer service provided by Karen was great! She exceeded my expectations by calling back to make sure I was able to log on since I was having difficulty at first.

Jess Garcia
November 28th, 2017 Stockton, CA DETAILS

Kenny was a great help! Fast, efficient and helpful. Was easy to understand the process! Thank you

Earl Stewart
November 15th, 2017 Albany, GA

quick and short great customer service people giving assistance to help make everything go smoothly thanks so much for MsTara for being so helpful to make sure I had everything in order to make everything was correct

mary padua
November 14th, 2017 Cicero, IL

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FAST RESPONSE. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM.

Michelle Stolp
November 10th, 2017 Dallas, TX

From application process to funding, someone was always in contact with me. I would DEFINITELY recommend these guys!!! EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!

Sandra Graves
November 7th, 2017 Leesburg, VA

TOTALLY AWESOME!!! OppLoans was a life saver with helping me catch up the rent. The monthly payment is less than half what I'm having to pay CashNet USA bi-weekly! I wish I'd know about OppLoans sooner, I don't even want to think about how much money they could've saved me over the past year! The customer service reps were great and I love the fact that, after you make your menu selection, you get a real live person! Keep it up!!!

Liz Wallace
November 6th, 2017 Webster, TX DETAILS

Quick Loan approval process and great customer service.

cassandra y hurd
November 6th, 2017 Chicago, IL DETAILS

I want to thank opploan for taking the time to approve me with out having a problem and they also refinanced my loan.

George B Crawford
October 31st, 2017 Peoria, IL

Customer service group is excellent. The loan application was simple, direct and promptly completed. Email, text and phone contacts were well above expectations. Need a loan ? Bruised credit? Great credit and a quick response turn-around needed? Get online and find these folks !

Anastasia
November 1st, 2017 Arlington, VA DETAILS

I had a very positive experience on all three borrowing occasions! Really appreciate the friendly Chicago customer service center (I think the gentlemen's name was Dan -- many thanks for the processing assistance!!!!)

Hope Smith
October 20th, 2017 Chicago, IL

Opploan took away the anxiety of getting emergency funds. Everything was handled with professionalism and within 24 hours. I recommend this business to meet any urgent need.

Duane McCOLLUM
October 18th, 2017

Alex was extremely helpful in assisting me with your processes. He exceeded my expectations!

RAMONA GRAY
October 13th, 2017 TX

very professional and knowledgeable about how process is done!!!

Charles Shobe
October 10th, 2017

The lady who took my information was excellent in helping me. The loan was placed into my bank even before I thought. Though I know that the interest rate is high, I support capitalism as opposed to socialism.

LeNita Cooks
October 6th, 2017

Greg, Was a Great help today and Very Professional Thank You !

K Mason
October 6th, 2017 Grayslake, IL

Alexander was professional, efficient and kind during the process.

Sanders Morgan
October 4th, 2017

Tara answers all my question and she made me feel very comfortable.

Daniel Musgrove
October 3rd, 2017 Bell, CA

Received a loan that was done very quick and very easy. Excellent customer service from Dan.

Joe M Barrientos
September 20th, 2017

My rep "Antonio" was patient and wonderful! I wasn't even concerned on the process of approval towards the end of the conversation due to his professional attitude and pleasent smile u can hear over the phone. Great Job

Tom Fairweather
September 20th, 2017

Alex was very professional and courteous.

Joe
September 14th, 2017 Jackson, MS

Not really happy with the payback amount or bi-weekly high payments, but if your needing the money I'd recommend them, and the costumer service was hands down great

Brandi R
September 12th, 2017 Roseland, NJ

Lance - was a great help this morning. I appreciate his assistance!

K
October 5th, 2017 Bristow, VA

I spoke with Shellie and she was fantastic and very professional!

LeticiaWatson
September 12th, 2017

Char was very helpful and professional. I appreciate the service!

Kyndrall Lewis
September 11th, 2017

Lance was very helpful and called me back with my approval.

Aaron Wilkins
September 11th, 2017

Courtney was sweet and very helpful with my refinance and gave me a call to tell me she needed a new paystub. She was still helpful after I had issues with my mobile browser and she was able to take my call back quickly after verification was finally working. Give this girl her free lunch!

Joseph Dapremont
September 11th, 2017

made a personal loan.....dealt with Lance who was extremely helpful, courteous and patient. very efficient and knowledgeable

Robert Urban
September 11th, 2017

Courtney did a great job! She was very professional.

Derek
September 12th, 2017

Outstanding customer service, the representative (Nia) Was courteous and knowledgable, which made my experience worthy of recommending to others.

Patricia Thompson
September 11th, 2017 IL

My friend told me about Opploans and they were phenomenal, fast and I received my funds the next day . Awesome!