FreedomPlus Logo

FreedomPlus

8.1

Debbie Myrtle Beach, SC

I had an amazing experience with Amanda A. She was very professional & took care of us promptly. Would very much recommend her.

Einar Maxwell Milton, FL

Very nice the gentlemen that I dealt with was very well spoken and knowledgeable. We were done with everything in about 45 min. Thank you Freedom Plus for helping me out.

ROBERT WENDEL Angleton, TX

The team I worked with is amazing, the process was smooth and they paid the companies directly which was great.

patricia a forrant Wilbraham, MA

Dan R was very knowledgeable, understanding and very quick with getting me my loan. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dan....This is my first loan with FreedomPlus but so far, so good...

LAURA COOKE Chardon, OH

I am pleased that I have been assisted in reaching my goals. Mr. Terrence C was helpful, informative, understanding and was a good listener. It's hard sometimes to realize that you need assistance whether short term or long, and to know that there is a means to obtain that is a good thing.

patricia henry Lakewood, NJ

they were very good and kind. worked so hard for us. this is our 2nd loan with a great experience.

James W Clearlake Oaks, CA

Amanda A. called me even before I was finished completing my inquiry online! She walked me through the remainder of the process, then went above and beyond to ensure we received the best possible rate and terms to fit our needs. The whole process was complete within a half-day, a Friday afternoon, and checks will go out to our creditors next week. A thoroughly wonderful experience!

John Ferrarella Wayne, NJ

Unable to get into my online account. Keeps telling me wrong username and password. Called and it was suppose to be corrected but was not.

Christina Bluebell, UT

I’m so happy with my loan! It wasn’t to long of a process but my favorite part was it being over the phone. We even received it a day earlier than expected. I was able to pay off multiple cards and take my monthly payments down to one payment on a date I picked!

Kurt Cook Saint Joseph, MO

Krystal D did an amazing job with my application process and approval. My funds where available in just a few days. Spent extra time explaining my loan option questions so I could decide the amount, interest rate and term limits I felt comfortable with choosing. Will be paying my loan off early and will definitely be applying for a bigger loan in the future.

Teresa Chan Ferndale, WA

We like FreedomPlus. You offer good rates and customer service. Amanda has been personable and professional. She could quickly identify our fiscal needs after just one conversation.

Jessica Ramona, CA

It was easier than I thought it was going to be to get the loan. What a relief to get the help to pay off my credit card debt. Customer service rep, Terrance was very helpful and informative. Freedom Plus so far so good.

STAN Seattle, WA

The process was not only FAST but also STRESS FREE!!! As soon as my application was filled online in a matter of seconds I received an email and in less than FIVE minutes I was speaking to a loan rep. Not only did I get approved, but my rate was way better!

Y Miles Albuquerque, NM

It was a relief to finally get some of my credit card debt taken care of. I'd rather pay on a 2-3 year loan than pay the creditors forever. Great experience. Aleece R was attentive, helpful, and very responsive. The process was painless!

Ashley Gay, GA

Terrence is awesome!!The process was not drawn out and painful. Their technology makes it easier. I really had a good experience!

CASTRO New Orleans, LA

BEWARE— of high interest loans that may take years to pay, even when your credit score is almost perfect. I highly recommend that you compare the benefits of getting a personal loan with your bank than FreedomPlus. I received a 17.9% $30,000 loan, with a 700 credit score. I was desperate to pay off all my credit debt. Loan payments was $650 to the principle and $350 for interest. Not to mention the application fee of $500.. It is a literary taking advantage of people. I will NEVER recommend this company to anyone. I paid off my loan with within 8 months of seeing how much I was taken advantage of..

Yvonne San Diego, CA

It was a quick and easy transaction. Marcus was really helpful and provided all the information I requested. He made the process quick and simple.

Mahli Saunders Philadelphia, MS

I had a very great experience. The loan officer was very helpful.

Mia McDonald Newark, NJ

Terrence was absolutely thorough and waited while I read the entire contract. I didn't feel rush. He was very personable.

Gonzalo Acosta Miami, FL

Excellent customer service, professionalism, transparency with the terms. Flexibility and fast and easy process.

Timothy Martin Ellenwood, GA

The loan officer was very professional he new his job which made it easier for me he explained the different types of loans and what would be best for me and my family. They were not pushing anything at me to seal a deal but was really helpful an every way. They did a wonderful job.

Jonathan Little Elm, TX

I'm surprised it was that easy. Online approval substantiated with documents requested, the process went smooth and fast. I hope i won't use them again as i tried to fix my finances (which is a positive thing on my side) but if i needed financial help again, i would definitely give them a call.

David Spring Hill, FL

The process was pleasurable and at the guidance of Amanda was very simple and easy. Would highly recommend FreedomPlus.

Jennifer Milan, MO

Very helpful and friendly customer service

Mary Austin, TX

Not a good company. They asked u to submit lots of documents and then will decline ur application after they approved you just because your W2 is handwritten. There are also originating fee of close to $500. Bank is still the best way to go. This company is a big joke.

Linda Wiseheart Knoxville, TN

Sandra M. E from Freedom Plus was completely professional and was able to get a personal loan at the lowest rate imaginable for me. She processed my information via telephone and I was approved in a unbelievable short amount of time. I would highly recommend Freedom Plus and Sandra M. E for all of your financial needs. The process was so unbelievably easy that I can barely believe it. Sandra was able to save me thousands of dollars and I am truly thankful. -Linda W.

Thomas Colleyville, TX

Terrence worked with me, he was wonderful, kind and extremely efficient.

Myrna Oceanside, CA

Excellent experience with FreedomPlus loan consultant his name is David S, he made the impossible possible. I apply for a loan with another loan consultant, but he said it was denied, but for some reason David S was able to work something out so that I can get the loan that I needed. Thank you a million times to David S.

Brad Maumee, OH

Very polite and trustworthy. Very informative. Loan process went very smoothly. Thank you Jamie.

J.C. Harvey Jackson, MI

Great representative made the whole process very simple. Couldn't be happier!

MARILYN ARMSTRONG Uxbridge, MA

They are honest about what they are giving you for what you are paying, though I think their rates are awfully high.

Janice Erving, MA

Made a stressful situation so smooth and easy. Friendly representatives and I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to get out of debt fast.

David Garcia Glendale Heights, IL

Great customer service and everything was done quickly

Ronald Rawlings Goldsboro, NC

being a former Police Officer, I was very skeptical about applying for a loan on line. The agents were very honest and told me how to check for my security. I am so happy to report that they were legit and helped me in every wau to secure my loan. yes they are real and they will help you secure your loan in a secure and timely manner.

Crystal Fort Myers, FL

Bait and switch bank. Kind of like a loan shark. Fast talking and you end up at a much higher percentage than originally quoted. Want to make extra payment by phone? That will cost you fifteen dollars but you won’t be told until you have already given them the info they need for transaction. Oh, and adding extra 4 percent interest for initiation fee? That will bring you annual percentage up. Beware

Gail E Oxford, MI

Easy fast and very helpful person. All the facts are laid out in a contact so there is no guessing. Received my share of the loan in three days and able to pay off little bills. Very trustworthy company and I would recommend them to family and friends.

Pippi Norfolk, VA

I was told at 6 months I could get a reduction in the APR. I reached out to the loan person I dealt with multiple times and have never heard back from him. I started making extra payments only to find I am being charged a “check fee” for the extra payments. Freedom Loans is not set up to receive electronic payments from my bank unless they are directly pulling those payments from my account. They are making sure to get their money by charging me a fee for every extra payment I make so they get aren’t losing out on all the money I am trying to save by paying the loan off early. I wish I had never done gone with this company.

Tom H Fort Worth, TX

The whole process was hassle free and quickly completed.

Sandra Moorhead, MN

The ease of processing my application to getting an approval was fantastic. Had no idea when I applied online that day how fast it would be done. And in that same day!

KATHLEEN SELLMAN Fountain Hills, AZ

I want to thank Jamie B for her great professional assistance in getting my loan. Jamie was wonderful and a pleasure to work with. Freedom plus is lucky to have such a great agent and she should be recognized for her work.

Angel Moreno Des Plaines, IL

Honestly I rarely take the time to do reviews but I been amazed at how good the customer service has been. Friendly, quick, and informative. Not overly nice and confused. Rates are great as well!

Daryl Hockaday Pflugerville, TX

Amanda was AWESOME! Painless, efficient and effective loan processing. Had other online loan companies call in between time and was NO where near close to Amanda's professionalism and confidence in explaining items to me. YOU ROCK

Jerry Spencer Virginia Beach, VA

Cassandra G is an outstanding loan consultant. She was very professional, accurate, and courteous. All the transactions went very smoothly, and stayed in contact with me every step of the way. It really enjoyable working with Cassandra.

Mary Thomas Indianapolis, IN

Ericka R, was very helpful and could understand her well. She was very respectful and if we had any questions she answered where we would understand.

Rob Prattville, AL

Amanda was very helpful and thorough with all the options.

Carolyn Daye Baltimore, MD

I called FreedomPlus to change my payments to once a month; however Mr. David S gave me other options to consider. I chose to pay a little more and continue working on my credit score!! FreedomPlus was very professional, informative and helpful to me!! Thank you all.

Debbie Allentown, PA

I agree with a lot of other reviewers on here that this place is a money stealer. I borrowed $7500 to consolidate my credit card bills and I have made one payment so far and my balance if $7507???? I guy I spoke to was a real smooth talker and when I questioned the interest rate of 26% he smoothed talked it by saying that it is cheaper than all the interest rates that I was paying on my credit cards together. He went over that part of the contract so fast I didn't have a chance to object. I totally 100% regret taking out this loan, I am in the process of trying to get a loan from my credit union (who I should have gone to in the first place but didn't think they would approve me because I already have a loan with them) and I would have avoided all of this crap. The interest rate for my credit union is 10% and I am praying I get approved for this. Then when I saw my payoff amount on my statement, it says is $7576!!! And the jerk never told me that there was an origination fee either, I asked for $7500 and I only have a little over $7100 to pay my bills off so I was left with balances on some of my credit cards because the loan wasn't enough to pay everything off completely. These guys are real slick, beware, stay away from this company. If I could give it 0 stars I would.

Richard Schellberg Sebastian, FL

I was totally in confusion on loan. Person who did loan kept telling me figures I did not under stand. I asked annual percent and kept giving me numbers I did not understand. When contract came interest was higher that loan I paid off and a $399 charge that I wasn't aware of. Watch your self on these money grabbers. Pissed of customer

Lacey Cedartown, GA

Erica R was excellent! Her communication skills made the process seamless!

Brian Duncansville, PA

Great experience. Very quick and easy .Vary friendly to work with.