LinkedIn Logo

7.6

D Webster Washington, DC

Allows me to reach out to people from other fields of work and former Co workers

Iraida Alicea Marietta, GA

Great for management/corporate type roles. Not great for service industry hourly employees.

IloriaTess R. Atlanta, GA

It is a great tool to get your personality and professional persona on one page.

Tom K San Francisco, CA

Great for networking, for finding a job, and staying relevant. Especially like LinkedIn Learning.

Happy Camper Mobile, AL

LinkedIn will prompt you for job searches. I have actually got a job through this!

Julia R Spring, TX

A great way to connect with potential employers/employees and build your network. Great as a simplified resumes as well

Angelina Hamilton Gulfport, MS

There are some quality jobs on this site. Many other sites you never know what it really is. I have had many great interview come from those on here!

Mary Gunn

I think the more I say about LinkedIn will be very little. I think it’s near to the perfect professional app.

Moses Cosom Darlington, SC

Very consistent in matching potential jobs with my experience. Seems to withhold from consumer information sharing. The site is easy to manipulate.

JW Zionsville, IN

So much propaganda now. LinkedIn tried to become the next Facebook forum and I find it anything but professional and a total waste of time. No social media platform is safe anymore. They get hijacked and lose all focus of what they were originally incepted for. Don't waste your time giving them your information.

Stephanie Vickers Garland, TX

LinkedIn is a great place to network . I also get job opportunities sent to me regularly. The connection is awesome.

Elisabeth Kinghorn Bangkok, 10

LinkedIn makes it so easy to look through job listings as well as apply and communicate with possible employers

Msdaisy70 Clarksburg, MD

I love that LinkedIn provides Professional social media appearance and that it’s a job search market in in one place.

Tony Irizarry Buffalo, NY

I like the fact that it is very easy to navigate and you develop plenty of contacts along the way in the search for new careers.

B A Hooper Mesa, AZ

Great way to build and keep business connections. Active service searches for potential job opportunities and contacts you.

Elmer Pimentel Pacoima, CA

My experience with LinkedIn Has been great because I am able to keep in touch with jobs in my area and I have the luxury of seeing what’s out there!

Elizabeth Mutina Gardiner, ME

Is a good platform for communicating and connecting with coworkers. Helpful for finding more info about companies. Tends to have annoying spam messages though.

Candi Ward Fenton, MI

Another one that has helped me several times gain employment. Also very easy to use and apply upload resume too and get actual results.

Heather Milke Olney, MD

Great place to find job candidates through your work network. Also like that you can advertise on this platform as well.

Nell Damascus, MD

I find it overwhelming. I do not want to log in . I receive multiple emails telling me people are looking at my connection and I don’t even know what is on there and I’m scared too look.

Valencia Rucker Maple Heights, OH

Great networking platform for employers and employees. You can stay connected with friends as well as colleagues on one platform.

SJ Norcross, GA

Great network but bad support for site itself. If you forget password or email address. Or change numbers for back up just know you won’t have any luck getting into the page until you have your memory back.

Aaron Secaucus, NJ

Wants to be Facebook for businesspeople; Is actually MySpace for businesslesspeople. Too much effort invested into developing profile & contacts, not enough actual job opportunity.

Jordon Patton Pflugerville, TX

Great platform to network and connect with employers and mentors. Also a great way to keep up with your current networks.

Brandon Farrow Gilbert, AZ

LinkedIn is an amazing resource! It’s opened tons of doors and helped me make extremely valuable connections in business.

Chris Benton ,

I enjoy it very much. Keeps me in the loop, relating to jobs and companies. I like being able to follow pages I am interested in.

Michelle O Petawawa, ON

Love quick and easy searches and ease of setting up an account. I used linked in to connect with other healthcare professionals

Marwa Albany, NY

I like that this company has a name for itself. It makes getting a job easier. I can put my information there and it makes it easier to show my resume and experience.

Jasmine Tsai Drobnicki Dallas, TX

It makes applying to jobs so much easier, just a few clicks away without having to create an account and upload the resume and to create a profile.

Monica Bazile-Turknett Houston, TX

LinkedIn is a pretty great company. I use it at least 3 times a week. Very reputable, and great ways to communicate with colleagues and employers.

Alejandro Perez Corpus Christi, TX

I like how you are able to see how others that may be going down the same college path as you and see what experiences they have.

Dallin San Diego, CA

LinkedIn has helped me grow my network to many people throughout my industry without much effort. This has increased my recruiting and retention

otis90 Preston, ID

I use LinkedIn to help stay connected with passed and present co-workers. I have used it for 10+ yrs and have been able to make great connections with customers and vendors.

Leisha Logan, UT

I’ve only used the free LinkedIn services, but it’s great to connect and support others in their job searches or accomplishments!!

perscilla Tallahassee, FL

I like how I am able to have a lot of job options to choose from. I dislike how the website is not updated about the job listings. Overall, I have been successful at finding jobs on LinkedIn.

Brittany Alshawy Colorado Springs, CO

LOVE IT! This is a great way to keep in touch with your professional friends and acquaintances. I also enjoy the easy-to-use profile.

Nathan Broomfield, CO

I love using LinkedIn to keep in touch with all the professional updates for the people in my life. I find it is a great platform to stay in contact.

Amanda Vangeli Denver, CO

Very easy to find jobs that are hiring, especially during this pandemic. I found my most recent position on Linkedin and am very satisfied!

Kenneth Hawkins Carnegie, PA

LinkedIn has been a great communication tool with employers and former coworkers. I enjoy getting updates on promotions and company deliverables.

Rosa and Carla Ruiz Corona, CA

Love how easy it is to navigate the app and how its not only about personal encounters but also professional job related news.

Ajay Patel Southlake, TX

Good interface for networking. The only negative thing that i have found is that there are a lot or sales/business reps on the site that message you and that gets irritating.

Debra Millender St Louis, MO

LinkedIn is a great source for making new business contacts and networking as well as getting your resume' into the right hands.

Myken , UT

I recently signed up for LinkedIn and I have found it difficult to use/navigate. I occasionally get notified of people I may know but haven’t had much feedback on jobs.

Rathan Kumar Trabuco Canyon, CA

A great way to connect. Got my first real job off of a LinkedIn connection. People are really there to help and as a social media platform, its one of the best

Adria Riverton, UT

We search for applicants on linked in. It’s the Facebook for business. Nice features for looking at someone’s resume and staying in contact with colleagues

JamieD Saratoga Springs, UT

Linked in does a great job keeping my network active so we are available to support each other in new careers, projects, or job searches.

Silvia Lobendahn Orem, UT

Making connections and posting on LinkedIn is super easy. Networking online was made easy with LinkedIn, I am happy with the app functionality as well.

Justin McMurtrey South Jordan, UT

I have used Linked In for connecting to different business around the world. It has definitely helped grow my energy business and hire/connect to good people.

Taylor Walker Tallahassee, FL

LinkedIn is such a useful site. When in college, it helps you to connect to people all over and related to your information. It is very easily accessible and organized well.

Jacob American Fork, UT

Linkedin has a been a great source to find jobs. With daily emails and easy connections, it is impossible to not find a job you love.