LinkedIn Logo

7.6

Jim T Nashville, TN

LinkedIn is a Social Media platform, career exploration, and networking site all wrapped into one. It's a 4/5 for me because of their refund policy. I didn't mean to renew my yearly account - and they wouldn't refund it.

Samuel Tripp ,

LinkdIn make networking extreemly easy, I was able to find many resources that helped me progress and grow on my learning path. Perfect for any kind of self employed work.

Justin Pumilia Saint Paul, MN

Neat for keeping up with friends from school but the job searching does not seam to help me much. But the easy application process they give is awesome help on many job sites. Keep it up!

rob cunningham Melbourne, FL

If you are self employed like I’am or job searching then this is the company for you there listings are outstanding very thorough and most of all there listings are free!!!

James Hare South Orange, NJ

It was simple to set up job preferences, and then it would ping me with accurate descriptions of jobs I would like to have someday and should apply for. Much more accurate than Monster or Glassdoor so far

Kris Kehe Houston, TX

LinkedIn is a great site to create a network of people you have worked with in the past and present and helps to expand your current network to potential future job opportunities.

Dodd ,

LinkedIn is nice if you want to see where others work in your industry but it isn’t useful to help you get a job like it claims the connections do. I was on it for 4 yrs but I found it was more like a social network than a job placement company.

Kyle Hinton Scottsville, KY

I like the integration of the networking site with the job search. It shows who you may know that has or currently does work for that company. The descriptions on the jobs are fairly thorough.

Mat A Rancho Cordova, CA

I’ve used LinkedIn with my business. I keep in contact with customers, and find new business. Social networking has never been easier with LinkedIn!

Valeria Londoño Miami, FL

I am an engineer and I think LinkedIn is great!! I use it to stay up to date on businesses and opportunities. The posts are inspirational and encouraging.

Andrew Hyde ,

LinkedIn is my main job site. I keep it update because it has the perception of a more professional peer site. I use it to keep up with my old and current contacts.

Iris Sanders Denver, CO

I really love that LinkedIn promotes networking opportunities and helps me create professional connections. I use it all the time and I get really positive messages anytime I update my profile!

JP Herriman, UT

Was very helpful for me when I was searching for a job. Was able to connect with a few other previous co-workers and that in turn helped get me my current job.

Dave_ Layton, UT

Great resource to network with professionals, collaborate, and refer others. They have good services to help build a better resume and better professional network.

Tagg Ogden, UT

LinkedIn is a great way to see if you have any connections within a company that could put a good word in for you in order to be able to get a job there.

Diana Ploeger Oakley, UT

Can build own profile with company providing feedback to improve it. I encourage my college students to develop their profile and maintain it through their education so that upon graduation it reflects the student’s knowledge, skills, and experiences.

Francis Soyer Issaquah, WA

You get out of it what you put into it with LINKED IN. The key is to make as many possible connections you can-in your field or not. We will all succeed if we work together!

Seyan Lucero Denver, CO

The site is very good at finding jobs that meet my skill set. However, the resume portion of the system could allow for more variance. The integration to apply is a bit wonky.

Nichaela Jimerson Detroit, MI

I like that outside of keeping me updated on positions in my area I can also stay in touch with previous co-workers. You can even recommend people for awesome positions

BrooklynWriter Brooklyn, NY

Great content site that charges way too much for what it offers. The premium experience consists of little more than getting some free emails. You can get most of the utility from this site for free.

Ben and Cin Kenilworth, NJ

Great place to network and meet your potential employers. I found out a lot about a company I was interviewing for just by looking at their LinkedIn page.

Yeisha New York, NY

This site is very structured and organized. I felt like I was writing my autobiography. My good friend who works in the medical field told me about this site. I would recommend.

Caleb Warren Norcross, GA

Building connections is certainly important, I have not found any jobs on the app or had anyone try to recruit me, the app is not super user friendly, but overall I would say it is a good product

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

LinkedIn job search makes it very easy to find sophisticated jobs in my community. They provide all information needed regarding the job description and requirements.

Elizabeth Klemm Tallahassee, FL

I love being able to make so many professional connections in one place with LinkedIn. It really allows me to start building connections early on in my career life as a college student.

Seth Managua, MN

I really enjoy linked in for its outreach portion of its software but when I comes to job search it would never be my go to. It just doesn’t have a sufficient amount of leads to make it worth wild.

Bryndie Managua, MN

I really like LinkedIn as a job search site. They show what connections you have at a specific job which is nice since you have a better chance of getting the job if you know someone.

Daphne Brown Riverton, UT

I love the job postings on linkedin and can see the connections being made. It is a good service and has some great strengths. I wish I didn't have to pay so much for premium with very little value helping me find jobs.

S Suguturaga Orem, UT

This is a great site for networking and I like the fact that you and your connections can endorse each others skill sets allowing employers to get a better idea of your talents.

Tim Berrett American Fork, UT

Easy to search for jobs, setup notifications, research companies, research connections in network to those companies. I have never paid for premium services because the base functionality has been all I have needed.

Ponch Thompson South Jordan, UT

I have used LinkedIn for several years. It has morphed over time to be more than just a Job Opening site. Lots of relevant articles. I have also used it in looking for applicants my openings I have.

Cristiana Orem, UT

LinkedIn is a powerful tool to connect former coworker and help to find a new job. I love this social media style as we only show off what really matter for our Carrie and business connection.

Annie Orr Provo, UT

LinkedIn has been an amazing source for finding jobs and opportunities. It is so easy to create a profile and get started. I have found multiple job opportunities and internship programs through LinkedIn.

Dasha Directo Provo, UT

LinkedIn is great for job searching because you can read the bio of the company offering the job, so everything you need is in one place. It's also easy for recruiters to have an overview of potential employees.

Katie Marz Orem, UT

I think linkedIn is a great site for potential employees to connect with employers. But I don't think it is consistently used enough by employers to actually get ahold of someone on there. It totally depends on the employer.

Matthew Carbaugh Herndon, VA

I enjoy LinkedIn more for its social networking aspect rather than using it as a job locater. People do occasionaly reach out for small contracting gigs but did not have much luck when looking for full-time positions

HLG American Fork, UT

Not the best for finding actual jobs, but great for networking which is very important in getting a job. Has a great messaging functionality. Also has great search and filtering capability.

Melissa Carreno Mesa, AZ

Fun way to connect with others and gain networking friends and put your name out there. Would recommend to "stay in the loop" of whats going on in the business world.

Katie Kearney Vienna, VA

I enjoy using LinkedIn. It's a great networking site and I have enjoyed connecting with those in my field and learning from webinars and other developmental events!

Randal hyde Springfield, MO

LinkedIn is great for finding new job opportunities. You can search by category, location, and salary. It's very easy to use and many different companies use it.

Kristin G Pleasant Grove, UT

LinkedIn is a great way to promote your business as well as search for a new job. My husband has use LinkedIn when he has needed to hire new employees at his bank .

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

I have been on Linkedin for a long time and I like the ability to connect with so many people at all times. I haven't used it for a job search, but do find it effective in keeping in touch with many people.

H Moore Lehi, UT

I've used LinkedIn off and on. I'm currently on it, and I do appreciate that ability to find others in your industry. Networking through LinkedIn has connected me to people that have been necessary to my career.

MaxPalmer South Jordan, UT

It was really simple to set up an account and register!

Gaju Shrestha Herriman, UT

Good sight for networking, job search as well as learning.

Devin McClellan Eagle Mountain, UT

Great tool to network across the country

LTorres Austin, TX

I credibly helpful in keeping me connected to my professional network

BingBong Davenport, FL

A great well thought out platform that connects professionals smartly.

its Dana Orlando, FL

Very easy to use, a great way to connect with individuals to further career. Very secure

D Webster Washington, DC

Allows me to reach out to people from other fields of work and former Co workers