LinkedIn Logo

7.6

Steve Banks Jr. Seattle, WA

LinkedIn has been a game changer for my professional growth. I've been able to connect with colleague's and professionals all over the world. It's opened my eye's to so much more than my Sports management bubble.

jaci finch Corpus Christi, TX

I love using LinkedIn. I have connected with so many wonderful professionals and opportunities. I will say though you have to know how to use it for it to be effective. Take a training on it or something.

Christian Parry Logan, UT

The job search function is the most useful thing about it! It lets you get as specific as you want while searching, so you only get jobs that are what you’re looking for. Great website.

Kevin Malone Washington, DC

LinkedIn, like always, never fails to deliver. I have been using it for almost 4 years now. I have increased my network by a large number and I can get and give professional advices to people.

Renée Santa Monica, CA

Love the LinkedIn platform. While I used to view it as a resource to find and get jobs I now seeing it as a great place to connect and help people out. It's also fantastic to see those I know in the news in my LinkedIn feed!

Teagan Jarvis Los Angeles, CA

I like linked in but I’m getting really tired of them trying to persuade me to go premium. If I’m honest there’s not a lot of reasons for someone like myself, aka not an HR head doing mass recruiting, to be on LinkedIn other than to flex myself and my page.

pdanielson13 Draper, UT

It's a good source of finding people with jobs. I suggest a tutorial on how to use Linkedin. To this day, I have an account yet I don't know how to use it. Linkedin is a great source of people who have jobs yet I am not familiar of using it.

Norma Grove Iowa City, IA

I have my name come up in many searches. I have yet to receive contact from anyone. I am retired and perhaps that is the reason. It is a good way to stay in touch with friends and see their updates on their work status and advancements. It lets us know who has work anniversaries. It might be better suited to those actually searching for work. I mostly used it to stay in touch and just in case something were to open up that would interest me job-wise.

Wayne Young Little Rock, AR

Linkedin is a good site to connect with other professionals on a social media cite dedicated to professional matters. There is a strictly business atmosphere. It is a good source to investigate other professionals you come in contact with.

Danny Reeder Ogden, UT

I've been using LinkedIn for 6+ years now and it's been a great tool to make new, professional connections. They have a great platform that allows me to discuss my line of work with other professionals/ in the community.

Tomas Miranda Orlando, FL

LinkedIn is a great tool for networking and job searching. It also provides great insight as to different companies and their people. I also enjoy the articles which gave industry insights by its users.

paul gingell Frimley, SRY

Its a platform that i use regularly and mostly for people to connect & share,discuss there opinons about jobs and career lifestyles and to post pictures of recent work carried out by themselves or other people which can be very interesting. Overall i think this platform helps a lot of people from different industrys to connect and form a network.

Ryan Los Angeles, CA

Job seeking platform is by far the best platform out there. I used them about 5 years ago and wasn't good, they have really improved the service. The level of targeting is excellent!

Bobblehead Houston, TX

Seems like a great company and service. They just didn't do anything for me personally. Very easy to use though. If I need a job again I would probably go ahead and use the paid service next time. The free service seemed helpful, but I hear from friends that the paid service is amazing

Kogan Powell West Valley City, UT

Really good for networking. A lot of features that would help you find a job can't be unlocked unless you pay monthly. I don't but I eventually plan on doing it, I think it would be worth it.

Ellie Cheyenne, WY

This site what awesome when I was unemployed. It pulled up everything I might be interested in in my area and made it so much easier to fill out online applications. It’s through this app I found my current job!

Kiara Howard Tallahassee, FL

LinkedIn is a necessary tool for every college student, like myself. If you are looking to build connections in your field, and ultimately gain experiences, this is the site for you!

Janie Dennis Tallahassee, FL

I think this is amazing for business individuals and professionals! It allows you to connect with other people who are in the mindset of success! I have been able to connect with people that have helped me in my career!

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

This is an awesome site to look for jobs, but I find I only get the full benefit when I'm using LinkedIn Premier so I can see how I compare to other applicants, which stinks. If this was free, I would put LinkedIn as my top job searching site.

Roberson Salt Lake City, UT

LinkedIn is a fantastic resource that has allowed me to network and connect with dozens of people in similar occupations. Through their service I have received multiple job offers throughout the years as well as a few jobs. Fantastic resource!

Grant American Fork, UT

LinkedIn is the ultimate source online for networking, job searching and resume sharing. It is very useful for trying to find work, and networking yourself and the ease of finding a job that you enjoy.

JAKE American Fork, UT

I have really enjoyed using LinkedIn. It has been really great to make a lot of business contacts around my area. You do have to be cautious about making connections with people you do not personally know. There is a lot of fraud/false accounts on LinkedIn so be cautious about who you connect with.

Erika American Fork, UT

I think Linkedin has been a great way to connect businesses and people. There are a lot of positives from it. There is a lot of scams and fraud on it though so you have to be aware and verify the person you are connected to is actually a viable trust worthy connection. Just because they have a lot of connections does not mean they are trust worthy.

Lauren Jorgensen Salt Lake City, UT

Although I have not truly utilized this product When I was graduating college my professor helped me make a profile on LinkedIn, it make job searching easy employers come to you.

janalee sanders Valley Center, CA

I started using LinkedIn based off recommendations what several of my co workers told me. the potential to reach a huge amount of people and business's is incredible. the company is a trustworthy site who keeps your job search and other personal information private as it should be. So far it has worked out well for my needs.

Jason Brown Lehi, UT

This is the best tool for both sales reps to mine and prospect and for recruiters. I've used it for both. Their new instructional videos are educational but I wish they would add more powerpoint to the presentations.

nathan brewer Lehi, UT

I like how I can connect to others in a professional environment more than with other social media outlets. I can set up my account so that I get all kinds of help either finding jobs or inspiration at work.

Virginia Rosenthal Pleasant Grove, UT

I used LinkedIn all the time to build my professional network. It's such a great way to keep in touch with colleagues from past jobs. I also use it daily at work to keep in touch with key business partners.

Shauna Craig Pleasant Grove, UT

I am a nurse and LinkedIn was very helpful to me in my search for other opportunities. They sent me specific jobs in the home health, health care management, and hospice areas with links to apply for these positions. I was able to look at the owner's credentials on LinkedIn.

Lindsay Fritts San Diego, CA

I never had crazy luck using Linkedin for jobs, but I have gotten some interviews in the past through it. I can see if I have any mutual friends or alumni of my college working at companies who are hiring. I can reach out and find good connections that way. I don't love the job search engine though, doesn't give many results that I want.

Derek Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

Linked In is the best way to network. I use it to find other professionals that provide service that I need, but also to network myself for potential job opportunities. It is the best social networking site for professionals.

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

Using LinkedIn to find a job is great in certain areas. I'm not sure it would be great for all types of jobs. Any social media platform is a bit misleading in a sense. I feel that a lot of people are trying to be too impressive, which is hard to sort through. I feel like it's best for those in business.

Katie Strom Winter Garden, FL

Helped me open up my network and connect with people.

Jasmine Tallahassee, FL

Great app! I Will recommend it to someone just because it helped me and the customer service is great.

Omara Obas Tallahassee, FL

I like that I can build connections with others. I haven't found any jobs on here yet but looking for more.

Andriana Cesaire Tallahassee, FL

I have not updated my LinkedIn account in awhile, but I do love staying u to date with the internships and job opportunities.

Adham Sabry Sydney, NSW

I like how it brings businesses together and networks, but I dislike their pricing, they are very expensive for general consumers (job seekers). Too many ads now which is bad, and spam messages that are irrelevant to me.

Gabe Burton Riverton, UT

I seriously have no idea how to use LinkedIn, I got it because I was told it's good for putting yourself out there and finding employers, but it's very convoluted and I don't need 500 "connections".

Simone Harris

A helpful website that has exponentially increased professional life. The educational platform available to students is also very helpful.

A Craw Draper, UT

LinkedIn has allowed me to research various open positions in my field. I got my most recent job through LinkedIn connections.

Cassidy Gundersen Orem, UT

I looked for so many jobs using LinkedIn. The best part about it is that for many of the jobs, you can just apply with your LinkedIn profile.

Gary Mayer South Jordan, UT

I retired two years ago and no longer need this service. I have been trying to cancel my account with them but have had no luck. I am still getting requests to link with people. very frustrating.

loren Riverton, UT

LinkedIn has helped me meet so many people. It has given me great opportunities to find internships and others that have similar career goals.

Roberta Profitt Marcus Hook, PA

I've been on LinkedIn since it started. I love the website because I get to talk to professional people and see jobs and congratulate or chime in on some posts.

Diante Jordan Milwaukee, WI

Haven’t found a job on LinkedIn officially, however, it’s great to give you an idea of what you might be looking for: and who to look for.

Mr Fields Charlotte, NC

I love the website. I just didn’t like the layout of the site. Other than that the website is great. I am able to connect with other people that work in my industry.

Rakesh Jain Riverside, CT

Very good premium service. I got lot of leads from LinkedIn and they were good jobs. Also got calls from people looking up my profile.

Scott Grange San Jose, CA

Pretty good but not perfect at sorting through the jobs for those that are most applicable. Annoying constant invites for premium service. Great for someone who is only casually looking for jobs.

Chris Bright Tempe, AZ

Search came back exactly as I requested. This is a quality business! The app runs great, and the platform is very simple to use. I love connecting with others in my field.

Richard J McEntire Decatur, AL

Contacts with business related people is excellent. Have met friends and colleagues on this app. Have the ability to reach out to others and help them.