LinkedIn Logo

7.6

Ellie Giardino Tallahassee, FL

LinkedIn is a great company for people to expand their network. I really enjoy LinkedIn because of its easy usage as well as the connections I have made through this company

altavise davis Tallahassee, FL

My university have used LinkedIn to help build my resume. This company provides a network of people to match you to the information in your resume . I highly recommend!

keiontai henry Tallahassee, FL

LinkedIn makes job hunting such an easy experience. You are able to meet new people and add them to your circles. I think it's a revolutionary tool in the world of networking!

bmc2z7 Columbia, MO

I enjoy using LinkedIn, it allows me to stay connected and updated with my colleagues. I like how it reminds me to congratulate people on accomplishments.

JW Hoffman, NJ

The connection to those with the same experience is great, job site offers a host of knowledgeable information which is very good, it keeps those focused on those in the same field

Brandon Berwyn, IL

Now, in general I am not a fan of LinkedIn, solely personal preference. However, I recognize its value and it is a fantastic way to make new contact or even be head hunted.

Aly Houston, TX

I've been a member for years and honestly do not feel I have gotten much out of it. It feels like something to have just so employers know you're not a serial killer. I also dislike the "who viewed your profile" feature as you don't always want someone to know you've viewed theirs.

The Bean Spiller Provo, UT

This site is a lot more of a social media/networking site than a job search site. It's hard to find jobs on LinkedIn without knowing people, but it's good for employers to look at your background. It's more of a supplement to a job search, rather than a method to find jobs

Ann Horst San Antonio, TX

I love using Linkedin and being able to connect with people in my field or industry. I also love the resume that it makes from your profile. Super helpful.

Andrea Thomas Bellevue, WA

LinkedIn is easy to use, simple to connect with others that you know and/or are in your field. I enjoy using this site for articles that relate to my field as well.

Chris Bright Tempe, AZ

Search came back exactly as I requested. This is a quality business! The app runs great, and the platform is very simple to use. I love connecting with others in my field.

Paige Stockard Wichita, KS

LinkedIn is a great way to make and keep connections with people that you go to school with or are in your workplace. It's also super easy to connect with people in your field of expertise or the field that you want to pursue a career in!

Lizzy Puentes Tallahassee, FL

LinkedIn is very simple to use. You make your profile and once searching for jobs, you can just link your already uploaded profile, resume, and other tools you can use. There are many jobs on the website so there is a large variety of careers you can choose from.

Thomas Hullinger Pleasant Grove, UT

LinkedIn has helped me professionally to stay in contact with a number of people and a number of groups that are easy to follow and I can stay up to date on the latest topic and also know what is going on in the job marketplace. It can also be very specific for me and adjusted to meet my needs.

Tanner Hales Pleasant Grove, UT

Linkedin is a fairly decent social media platform, but in terms of job searching, I have never had a ton of luck. I think that once it catches on a little better, and more companies recruit through it, Linkedin will become an awesome tool for job searchers. The interface is easy to use, and the recommended jobs are always right in line with what I am looking for. Just needs a few more jobs to search for.

William South Jordan, UT

I use this site every time I look for a job. I feel like it posts higher quality jobs than other job sites and the employers posting are much more responsive. Definitely my top choice.

Lindsey American Fork, UT

I think it's a great website for finding jobs. The website is not as user-friendly as I'd like. I've had trouble uploading documents - but that's probably because I'm not a smart enough user :) Overall, I think it's a great and helpful website.

Hayley Lambdin Orem, UT

LinkedIn is a great online resume resource! I have been able to get in to contact with some wonderful people and I love having an online, professional site to send to future or potential employers.

Alex Murphy Reno, NV

LinkedIn separates itself from other job search applications in that you can connect through friends and peers. This allows you to get your foot in the door and find the right job for yourself.

Sandra Dubas Salt Lake City, UT

Linkedin is a wonderful resource and very reliable. I like the jobs that the companies post. However, their website is a little bit confusing and it for sure should be simplified. Also, I like that you can search different companies and learn more about them on their profile.

Jonny Hancock Salt Lake City, UT

LinkedIn has been a great way for me to connect with other business professionals. My only complaint with LinkedIn is on a minimum I receive 5 emails from them a day. I would defiantly recommend using LinkedIn, however, I'd suggest using an email you do not use every day.

Breanna Jones Salt Lake City, UT

Linkedin is a great place to connect. I have reached out to employers and had successful opportunities through Linkedin. I like the ability to create a profile and explain myself more than just what appears on a resume. I think it gives employers the ability to learn a little more about the people who are wanting to work for their company.

Wayne N Phoenix, AZ

LinkedIn has helped me a great deal as an entrepreneur. I've cultivated great business relationships through networking on LinkedIn. I would recommend all business owners and professionals to get a LinkedIn account.

Erika Rosen Salt Lake City, UT

LinkedIn is such a critical platform to market yourself and is a must no matter what field you are in. It takes some getting used to and feels like your resume is on display (which I don’t love), but helps connect with people from all over.

Cindy Little New York, NY

This keeps me in touch with my business peers without giving them visibility to my facebook activity and photos. It's easy to do a job search, too, and to see what the current market is like for the role I am currently in.

Nina Harris-Whitten Attalla, AL

Your profile goes out all over the world and you have the opition to go in and change what ever needs changing. You get invites to jobs and interviews through this site. It is the best if you have a profile on the site.

Dave Spokane, WA

It's critical to have a presence on LinkedIn if you're jobhunting. Although my last job search didn't end with any direct assistance through LinkedIn, since then I have received unsolicited invitations to apply for jobs, and one of them was one that I definitely would have been interested in if I had still been searching.

Pauline Causse Provo, UT

I've mostly used Linkedin for networking and finding people that have things in common with me. It's always easier to get interviews when you can personally reach out to people. Linkedin makes it easy to do just that

Taylor Lindholm Augusta, ME

LinkedIn is a great interface for sharing exciting stories and educational prompts to searching for a career, as well as networking with present and future connections. I just think the website could use an aesthetic upgrade, as I haven’t seen much of a change since joining.

Peter Harmatuk Columbia, MD

It feels like LinkedIn has become one of the go-to places to search for jobs. An advantage LinkedIn has over other places is that you can see who from your network is at the company which can be helpful for getting information about the company or a referral.

Tylyn Hansen American Fork, UT

LinkedIn is amazing and has been an excellent tool for networking. I wouldn’t be where I’m at today in my career without LinkedIn! I love that the content is tailored to my career preferences, as it provides me with news and updates about what's happening in the creative industry, while providing opportunities to connect with other creative individuals and expand that network.

Frederline Jean Jacksonville, FL

I like that it can update your profile on your newest achievements and make posts. I like that LinkedIn can connect you to any professional in branch of the workplace, whether it’s business or medicine or real estate. It’s a good platform for connecting and communicating with individuals from all over. What I don’t like is that you have to pay for specific services and to see who is viewing your account and you can’t always message just anyone.

Sophie Glendale, CA

Linkedin helps you evolve as a career person and helps build a circle of connections that can be helpful for your career and possibly future job opportunities. You can do a lot with a LinkedIn account and become an active member and build a great circle of professional connections, very useful

G Burt ,

LinkedIn does a terrific job of connecting people in a way that helps to further careers and boost industries. I have utilized LinkedIn for job searches and connecting with potential employers in an effort to boost my candidacy, and it has worked great. I do think that premium subscription is too expensive to use long-term.

Blake Hirschi Salt Lake City, UT

I got connected to my current job through linkedIn and I love it. other sites have worked for me in placing me in a position quickly, but only LinkedIn has worked to put me in a job that is a perfect fit for my qualifications and that I'm 100% satisfied with.

Jennifer Ashby Lehi, UT

Linked in is the best! It is so refreshing to have this social media platform. I can see updates for my connections and congratulate them. I have had companies reach out to me for work that otherwise wouldn’t have found em.

Dr. Daniel R. Thomas North Port, FL

I have posted my resume with Linkin for the last 10 years. Because of this app, I have made several important contacts for my work as well as received several very good job offers. This is much better than any of the other "job" sites out there.

Tyler B Palos Verdes Estates, CA

I use LinkedIn for networking and to stay connected with friends and colleagues. LinkedIn has always been a great resource for people who are looking with jobs and to connect with recruiters. LinkedIn's online platform makes it easy to search for jobs by region, job type, and industry.

Jennifer Cale Conway, AR

LinkedIn is a free professionalism website that can be used to network, find jobs, and share your expertise with a broader community. My LinkedIn profile has connected me with a multitude of individuals to work on projects with that I would never have the opportunity to otherwise.

Ryan Harpenau Fayetteville, AR

I like how easy it is to connect with people on the app and the app always gives me relevant connections to make. As a person going into the medical field, the program is not super beneficial to me, but it is still cool to be able to see other opportunities that I may have in the future. I do see the app going towards more like Facebook with political posts but this is not something the program can curb I guess.

Michelle Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I love the professional platform. I have taken a couple quick courses that were really good on time management. Building a network of individuals in my industry is the best way to make friends, get support, and be competitive.

Lee Hutton San Jose, CA

I use LinkedIn solely for job searching, making connections with individuals from previous and future employers, and for checking salary estimates. I highly recommend this professional networking application for anyone is seeking employment especially in the tech environment

Hurditya Vancouver, BC

LinkedIn is a great platform for students, employees and employers to connect with their peers and subordinates. People have the ability to expand their network, professionally and personally. The constant addition of new features like "Stories", most recently, keeps providing new ways to connect with an audience in a professional atmosphere.

Lamont Young ,

LinkedIn is very underrated! LinkedIn is very helpful with job searching and finding employees and/or needed services for your business and/or home. STOP underestimating LinkedIn. It's a fantastic avenue to take to help you with what you need professionally.

Roxana Perez ,

I love LinkedIn! I have been using it for a couple of months now and I have truly found everything I need. Not only does it facilitate networking, but its job search is easy to navigate and always has relevant jobs available.

Sebastian Garcia San Antonio, TX

Linkedln is a very great opportunity to network with others and have a good connection with certain companies. Linkedln is I believe one of the best if not the best job searching applications since it makes it super easy to look for a job and to find one.

Kajsa Kirby Denver, CO

I've had a very positive experience w LinkedIn. I like how you can search for so many jobs and it seems like such a prominent platform that almost everyone I know who has one! This makes searches result in a large variety of job opportunities.

Patrick Curry Salt Lake City, UT

I've had a LinkedIn account for awhile and love it that I can meet other professionals and the job recommendations I receive. I have received advancement in my career thanks to LinkedIn and building a professional profile to get my self out there.

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

I updated my LinkenIn account which helped me to get my job qualifications into the eyes of businesses seeking new employees. I was able to find a job in a new field that I enjoy. LinkendIn made this process super easy and almost effortless on my part.

Ashley Ulibarri Herriman, UT

I love that LinkedIn is unique in that it’s also a networking site and you can connect with people and stay in touch with colleagues and in a more professional social setting. I also love how you can easily apply for jobs with a simple push of a button.