LinkedIn Logo

7.6

anna blaser St Louis, MO

I really enjoy LinkedIn. There’s good connections to other people and businesses, and it makes things a lot easier. Great tool to find a job.

LBurr96 Salt Lake City, UT

I have found a lot of good job opportunities here, but unfortunately it is difficult to get past the HR screening in order to speak with the hiring managers.

Kamron Dalton Riverton, UT

LinkedIn is the best professional networking platform today. It balances connectivity and content allowing for true value as a subscriber.

Terrah Anderson Herriman, UT

I recently reentered the job market. LinkedIn was super helpful with helping my reconnect with former colleagues and make connections.

Tate Huber Phoenix, AZ

My LinkedIn account was really helpful for a recent job search. I think it's the best platform for finding jobs that really match what you're looking for.

Russell Vastine Aurora, CO

I have applied to jobs on linked in and like how recruiters also reach out on there. It’s also nice to see what connections I have at different employers

Quincy Wimberly Jacksonville, FL

It’s a great tool for connecting with others and finding job opportunities. I am glad I used this source, I found a job right after college because of it.

Morgan Tennant Shelley, ID

LinkedIn is the perfect place to find jobs! It's easy to connect with employers and quickly send them your resume. I also love that you can get notifications via email about progress in the hiring process!

Yolanda Queer Shelley, ID

LinkedIn is a way to more professionally connect with potential employers. I feel like I am set apart from other candidates when I apply via LinkedIn. It's more structured than other job search websites.

Carolina camacho

LinkedIn is amazing! The site helps you link with others and display your professional profile to others, it really helps individuals get great job positions and find out about opportunities.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

LinkedIn is great for making connections and learning more about what occupations people have been a part of. I'm not too sure I like that a person gets notified when I visit their site, due to safety reasons, but perhaps this can be changed.

Luke Swierczynski Troy, MI

By far the greatest business networking site in existence, combine it with Indeed and Zip recruiter if you're seeking employment. Great place to network to grow a business or side hustle.

MM Largo, FL

Linked in is ok for networking I guess and learning about companies but there are alot of features that are inaccessible unless you pay for the upgraded account. I can't see paying money for anything LinkedIn offers. I guess it depends on your needs and what your willing to pay for and what your expecting for your money- or may be more useful to people with alot of professional contacts. Me... not so much.

Juls Brooklyn, NY

Love the outreach from the site to present other people in your field and the fact that you can reach them by message Very friendly, with a lots of updates on post from other people, it’s kind of like a business facebook

Sydney Charleston South Jordan, UT

LinkedIn is amazing! The customer service is amazing. The workers get back to you fast, and are always willing to help answer questions. It is also a great way to find jobs/employers!

Paige C Riverton, UT

I really like LinkedIn as a job search site. They show what connections you have at a specific job which is nice since you have a better chance of getting the job if you know someone.

Brooklyn Jensen Provo, UT

After putting in preferences of what jobs I am looking for, LinkedIn has sent me emails of relevant job opportunities. However, one thing that could be better is that sometimes I'm not qualified for the job (I'm still a student), so it could use some additional filters.

Ajanaee x Tallahassee, FL

LinkedIn is a very user-friendly platform that allows me to connect with other individuals in my field. I am able to network and find new people who share the same interests that I do.

Kori Travis FL

I like how this site allows you to build up a profile based on your work experience and allows you to connect with other companies who can also look at your profile for future employment

Mona-Lissa Tallahassee, FL

Linkedin is a great space to meet professional individuals in your area of interest. I really like how they give you recommendations on who to follow based on where I go to school as well.

Cade Boudreaux , FL

Linkedin is a great website. It’s easy to make your profile and get your name out there to local jobs. My favorite thing about it is how personalized you can make your prolife to where it feels like it’s not just generic.

Michael Martinez Belleville, NJ

LinkedIn is the best site for career advancement, finding new jobs, keeping up with the latest news in your field and just being able to network in general. LinkedIn also allows you to post your resume online so that recruiters and others can see exactly what your job title is and what you're currently doing/done in the past. You can also post your skills, be endorsed for what you're good at and can have others write recommendations for you about your character and personality.

badal jain San Jose, CA

I am using linkedin for a very long time and i am pretty happy about the job suggestions i get, the recruiters that reach out to me. I even got my amazon job via linkedin. The content is very professional unlike other social media platforms.

Nyla C. Tallahassee, FL

LinkedIn has helped me get my foot in the door when it comes to internships, employment and networking. This is a platform that has helped me all throughout my undergraduate career. With LinkedIn, I am able to locate jobs near me and stay connected to my supervisors, managers and friends. It is the Facebook for professionals!

Joshua Squire Ogden, UT

LinkedIn is a great resource when searching for a new job. My current position came from a recruiter reaching out to me via LinkedIn. It's nice to be able to research a potential company and look at the background of the leaders in that company.

bobby deter Cumberland, MD

I have my resume on there as we speak. It has been a very useful tool for finding jobs

jonesaw Houston, TX

LinkedIn should be your one stop location for job search and resume building. It is an excellent place to build a large network of people and stay current with the latest trends in various industries. One of the best tools you can utilize is the job search tool: it has gotten me many interviews over the years and also connected me to many people (including recruiters) who have given me job referrals. Remember it isn't what you know, it is who you know!

Jackie Hanko Tampa, FL

This website is more effective than any other website when it comes looking for jobs because you can see that you have connections that can help you talk to somebody in the company and it’s nice that you can apply street from LinkedIn and I have to put in all your information over and over again in each website that you’re applying to… I’ve been able to reach out to friends about positions at other companies and get information from them to know whether it would be a good fit or not

ISMAIL MUSOSI Kampala, 102

Since 2009, I have been on linkedIn and I can only say, that this is the real deal, it is a job social network that enabled me to connect with old students I went to school with on top of giving me the ability to build a professional profile online. In the beginning I had no idea of what I could achieve from linkedIn, but from posting my experience, achievements and numerous articles, I can instantly share my profile with a potential employer without even sending them my resume. Thank you linkedIn.

Jaci Rhoades Irving, TX

I like that LinkedIn allows you to show a timeline of your personal and professional life. You're allowed to disclose information about your achievements based on your personal and professional life. This allows the potential employer a full perspective of things that were going on in your life while obtaining your career and pursuing your dreams.

Brennan Orem, UT

LinkedIn is amazing for anyone trying to find a job especially being able to use your network to do so. The ability that LinkedIn gives a job searcher to network with people they know gives them a huge advantage in getting their foot in the door. I feel like LinkedIn offers something that other job searches can't. I will always use LinkedIn for any future job search.

Brody B Orem, UT

The best part about using LinkedIn's Job Search feature is the fact that you have a network to get your foot in the door. This is something that no one else offers and is very valuable. Getting an introduction to the right people is exactly what every job seeker needs and LinkedIn allows for that. Build a network and start to connect to make your job search easier. LinkedIn=Amazing

Katie Howard Pleasant Grove, UT

The great part about LinkedIn, as opposed to other job sites, is that the jobs often come to you. Recruiters have contacted us many times about potential jobs even when we haven't been looking, and they almost always find us on LinkedIn. The other sites are important if you're out looking for work, but it's essential to have a profile on LinkedIn even in those cases.

Adam Crawley Pleasant Grove, UT

I recently updated my LinkedIn profile. The platform has been easy to use and very helpful in getting an internship for me. I've been able to connect with several potential employers and other recruiting folk. Althgouh the platform is great, I would love for the platform to have more tools on how beginners like myself could use it to its full potential. I also don't like how the default settings allow people to see who has viewed there profile.

Elyse Bradley Provo, UT

This is a great website for professional networking, and it's FREE! Why on earth wouldn't you join? I've been a member for over 5 years and made some decent connections and even gotten contacted directly about potential job opportunities. The user interface is easy to navigate and helps you polish your resume. Highly recommend for any professional looking to get a step ahead.

Esther Hanson Buena Vista, VA

LinkedIn is one of the most reliable websites I’ve ever been recommended. It’s also LGBTQ+ friendly

Emrakul Seattle, WA

Seems to be excellent for keeping up with my students and past friends at old jobs

Ryan M. Mabelvale, AR

The job history management is great. Ialso liked the section where you can add specific links to relevant articles about you.

Brandon Kimball Thurgood AZ

Never found a job on LinkedIn personally. But always great to have recruiters reach out to me via LinkedIn

Bryan Peterson Herriman, UT

I have a linked in account where I have made a lot of connections. There are a few that I will be reaching out to as i begin a new job search later this year

Kibsaim Rebollar Austin, TX

I do like connecting with others professionally and Linkedin is a great place to do just that! I think it is an awesome way to network.

David Stickles West Jordan, UT

Works well for an online work presence, also a great tool for job hunting. They do send a lot of emails and offers promoting premium but other than that no complaints.

Melissa Castillo Baytown, TX

Linkedin has helped me and my small business gain exposure in the business world. I'm able to connect with others in my field and network easily.

Ramona Kiffing Chapel Hill, NC

This website has connected me with many job opportunities. They have allowed me to build a professional profile and promote myself.

Danielle Luma Tallahassee, FL

LinkedIn is a helpful app to connect with people in any background or career. Super helpful to list accomplishments and find job opportunities.

Kaela Tallahassee, FL

Great website to network with other like minded individuals or find others who may be interested in a good, service or idea you offer.

Anoushka Ahuja Tallahassee, FL

LinkedIN is one of the best ways to find jobs and connections! I used LinkedIN to find a great job that I love and the website is very easy to navigate. They help you find the best fits job-wise in a very easy way.

Hannah Barth Tallahassee, FL

LinkedIn is great with helping make professional relationships. I have found so many great opportunities on LinkedIn that have helped me throughout college.

taismine joseph Tallahassee, FL

Helped me a lot when I was looking for my new job. They provide specific details about jobs requirements and locations. Very helpful when looking for a new job in a new area.

Naomi Jacksonville, FL

I would say this is the best website for getting a job or just for basic networking. I love using my LinkedIn to find great recommendations for new jobs and job openings!