All Year Cooling Logo

All Year Cooling

Is This Your Business?
LAST UPDATED: January 26th, 2023

All Year Cooling is a family-owned and operated HVAC company that has been providing air conditioning services to clients in Florida since 1973. The company is currently celebrating its 44th year in business and has maintained its reputation through positive customer referrals and reviews.

The Good

• Customer Service
  • Warranty
  • Experience
  • Client-Focused

Though it has no 24/7 online chat on its website, All Year Cooling does allow potential customers to text CEO Tommy Smith, which is almost unheard with companies from any industry. This shows that every employee, from the CEO down to the install/repair team is knowledgeable enough and willing to help you with your concerns, preferences, and questions.

Warranty

All Year Cooling offers customers a 10-year warranty. Because many companies in the industry are not as transparent with warranty information, customers will find its upfront warranty information a relief when searching for good HVAC companies.

Experience

Even though All Year Cooling is still relatively young when compared to other companies in the industry, its employees have had enough time in the industry to hone their expertise. Opening up in 1973, All Year Cooling’s CEO has been involved in the customer experience from start to finish.

Client Focused

All Year Cooling owes much of its success to customer reviews and referrals. This means that the company has placed its focus on keeping customers happy, which is a huge benefit to you. As is usual with small businesses, All Year Cooling will work hard to provide excellent service to every customer.

The Bad

• Undisclosed Information
  • Small Business

Undisclosed Information

Customers hoping to find information on pricing will be disappointed. Though it does specify financing options (which is rare in the industry), All Year Cooling does not provide pricing estimates.

Small Business

All Year Cooling has maintained its reputation by providing customers with quality service. However, because it only operates in Florida, many potential HVAC customers will not be able to benefit from its good customer service. Additionally, All Year Cooling only works with A/C systems, so customers looking for heating systems are out of luck.

The Bottom Line

Whenever you have a small business, there are always some negatives that come along with that. Since All Year Cooling only operates within Florida, many customers will miss out on the small-business quality of customer service. Additionally, All Year Cooling does not offer heating services. Despite the negatives, All Year Cooling is a good company that provides excellent service to the customers that are within its service boundaries. If you are looking for cooling services in Florida, we highly recommend All Year Cooling.

View Best HVAC Companies

4.9

Elsie Green Miami, FL

The team here are fantastic. The person who answers the phone is professional and quick to solve problems. The techs who come out are so thoughtful and really informative. This is my first call when there is any air conditioning hiccup.

Shaquoia Miami, FL

We gave them a call when our system just did not seem to be operating as efficiently as it should. That was such a smart move. They did some duct sealing for us and like magic, the system was reborn. We were apparently losing a lot of air through some leaks and weak joints.

Jose Knight Miami, FL

Their financing options make it so that nobody should have to say they are going to suffer unbearable heat because they can’t afford air conditioning. They were really helpful for us in that respect.

Ronte Farwell Fort Lauderdale, FL

I will be a repeat customer for years to come-after the service I received; their response time was amazing. I called in the evening and got a return call and they were out the next day mid-morning. We discussed the need to possibly install a new ac, but after looking into the problem-we decided we could fix it and hold off. I was happy that they didn't push the new install as I'd really like to wait a bit longer.

Macy Mccaffrey Tampa, FL

I don't think you'll find the best options if you don't look and I found them here. They are a great team that responds to every call. It's nice the techs are so knowledgeable too.

Kenley Kolsrud Miami, FL

This is a great company. They are always friendly. The techs they send out are on time and do a fantastic job. Working quickly is fine, but they are friendly too. This team even responds when it's an emergency.

Andrea Hicks New Orleans, LA

Financing and how much it was gonna cost is very important to me but so is the company and I'm very happy with this company..All Year Cooling is always available, their team are knowledgeable and they listen to what you are looking for and those things are what brought me to use them to get a new ac unit.

Charlie Wright Miami, FL

I purchased this unit a year ago I noticed there wasn't a lot of water coming out of the drain hose I call they sent someone out the next day my old unit water pour out I was told by the technician it was working properly good service great work charlie w

Eric Carter Pompano Beach, FL

This is the best Air conditioner service team anywhere in Miami. They really know their industry and make the repairs fast. I am so thrilled we called them.

Jlbflatx New Braunfels, TX

Extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Inspected air handler and corrected a minor blockage in water line. No service charge and the bill was reasonable. Very friendly service and worked quickly. Left area clean.

Alex John Laguna Niguel, CA

After our furnace stopped working, we called the repair guy and he came out. He had lots of ideas about how to fix it but sadly, he couldn't find any parts. As of now, our house is freezing.