Best Company Guarantee Elite Home Warranty Logo

Elite Home Warranty

LAST UPDATED: July 25th, 2022

Elite Home Warranty, founded in 2020, specializes in customizable home warranty plans, allowing you to get a plan that will meet your specific needs. The company offers three pre-set plans with minimized exclusions and limitations, providing generous coverage for your home appliances and systems.

Optional coverage can be added to any Elite Home Warranty plan, ranging from pool and spa servicing, to central vacuum and electronics protection coverage. And the standard service fee is $70 ($150 for professional grade appliances).

Purchasing a plan is simple and can be done entirely online. Claims can also be filed online 24/7, or you can work with Elite Home Warranty's Claims Concierge which will be your point of contact throughout the entire claim process.

Learn more and read Elite Home Warranty reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Free Quotes
  • Customizable Plans
  • Extended Contract Features
  • Claims Concierge
  • Licensed and Insured Technicians
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Charitable Donations

Free Quotes

On the Elite Home Warranty website you can get a free quote, helping you to compare plans and determine which will be best for you. Keep in mind that you will be providing personal contact information when requesting an online quote which will allow the company to contact you about Elite's services.

Customizable Plans

Elite Home Warranty offers plans to homeowners, home buyers, and home sellers. The company also partners with real estate professionals and title companies.

Three home warranty plans are available, as well as the option to create your own plan. This variety in plans allows you to choose and customize coverage options according to your specific needs:

Elite Systems

Plumbing System

Plumbing Stoppage

Water Heater

Garage Door Opener

Refrigeration (ice maker & water dispenser)

Washing machine

Door Bell

Smoke Detector

Ceiling Fans

Limited Roof Leak Repair

Additional coverage options can be included with any plan. Additional coverage includes some of the following:

• Doorbells
  • Lawn sprinkler system
  • Electronics
  • Service line
  • Limited roof leak repair

If none of these plans meet your specific needs, you can build your own plan so you have the exact coverage that you need.

Extended Contract Features

Elite Home Warranty coverage is available for undetectable pre-existing conditions, items without maintenance records, insufficient maintenance, code violations and permits, rust, corrosion, sediment, lifting equipment, lodging expenses and food spoilage, refrigerate recapture, reclaim and disposal, and the dismantle and removal of defective equipment and items. Many of these conditions are not commonly covered by home warranty companies.

Elite Home Warranty also offers coverage for professional grade appliances, a service that isn't offered by many home warranty companies — the average service fee for professional grade appliances is $150.

Claims Concierge

Elite Home Warranty focuses on helping each customer through the claims process and ensuring that their needs are met, per their established agreement.

Claims can be filed online 24/7, but Elite Home Warranty also has a Claims Concierge, connecting a customer with a single point of contact throughout the entire claims process. The point of contact will keep you updated, providing information and answering questions, through each step of the way after you've filed a claim.

Licensed and Insured Technicians

Elite Home Warranty has a large network of vetted technicians that can address any need and provide high-quality service. If you work with an Elite technician, you are also provided with a 90-day workmanship warranty.

If you have your own technician that you'd like to work with, you are free to do so, but workmanship isn't guaranteed by Elite Home Warranty — if any appliance or system fails within the term, you will be responsible for covering any additional service call fees.

Money-Back Guarantee

Elite Home Warranty stands out from competitors because it offers a 60-day money-back guarantee. The first 60 days include the 30-day waiting period and the first 30 days of coverage.

If you cancel during this period, you'll receive a full refund of contract fees. If you cancel after this period, you'll receive a prorated refund of the contract fees minus an 8 percent cancellation fee.

If you're moving, you can transfer your home warranty to the new homeowner. You can also cancel your current plan. If you buy a new plan, you can have the cancellation fee waived. This option to cancel and buy a new plan offers helpful flexibility and isn't a common option for the industry.

Charitable Donations

Elite Home Warranty isn't only committed to its customers, it's also committed to giving back to the community. The company donates a portion of its revenues to a variety of charitable organizations, providing support to veterans and military families, child education programs, cancer organizations, and more.

The Bad

• Limited Elite Home Warranty Reviews
  • No Commercial Appliance Coverage

Limited Elite Home Warranty Reviews

Elite Home Warranty Reviews are currently limited making it difficult to know what the customer experience is like with the company.

No Commercial Appliance Coverage

While Elite Home Warranty offers coverage for a much wider range of appliances and systems than many other home warranty companies, it doesn't cover commercial appliances — appliances that are specified by a manufacturer for commercial and/or business use.

The Bottom Line

Although Elite Home Warranty is a young but reliable home warranty company offering a variety of plans and coverage options. The ability to customize your coverage is unique and ensures that you're paying for the specific services that you might need.

Elite's home warranty plans have attractive features like a 60-day, money-back guarantee and a build-your-own plan option. In addition, filing claims is a simple process that can be completed online or through Elite's Claims Concierge which connects customers with a single point of contact throughout the claims process.

Elite Home Warranty reviews are currently limited and so we aren't able to provide an accurate recommendation of this company based on customer sentiment at this time. We recommend comparing home warranty companies and reading customer reviews before making a decision and signing a service contract with any home warranty company.

If you choose to work with Elite Home Warranty, be sure to review a contract before making a purchase decision.

Call our recommended rep over at Elite Home Warranty below.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

5.0

Fatima Madus

This is my first claim with Elite HW. Elite is my 4th HW company. I am impressed with their assistance and ensuring that I am happy with their service. I am usually the one calling and not getting anyone to respond but with Elite, they call me to give me updates

Peggy Wichita, KS

He did a awesome job answered all my questions gave me the understanding of what I was getting and different options, no pressure from him in trying to get me to sign up either, very friendly and enjoyable to talk to

L Turner Avon, IN

From my own experience of many homes owned in my lifetime Elite Home warranty is by far the best and the most affordable. Customer service is so helpful in explaining the coverage and when my washer went out the claim went through with ease, great coverage for many things that need fixing when owning a home.

Sadie S.

best home warranty company i’ve worked with so far ! they were honest , quick and reliable !i had my fridge fixed the same day the technician they sent was very professional and knowledgeable ! highly recommend this company and they have the most coverage so far from what i see …

maor sharfi

we couldn’t be happier. Elite Home Warranty handled our claim properly. The technicians were very honest and the over all process was super. couldn’t ask for a better experience. we highly recommend Elite Home warranty.. Great company with a great team that is extremely caring.

Reply from Elite Home Warranty

Hi Maor, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are here to help and we look forward to providing you with first-class services.

Mar. 14th, 2022

Tracey Gaetano

The washer was not draining and it was just making noise. I filed a claim online with EHW, and paid my deductible. A repair company contacted me within 2 hours which was very impressive. They have fixed the issue and it is now working perfectly. Fantastic service!

PhillipA Phoenix, AZ

The process of ordering the home warranty was very informative and transparent. I was able to increase the coverage amount of one of my professional-grade appliances to ensure full coverage. It is truly impressive to see how transparent they’re comparing the other companies.

CIndyG293 Secaucus, NJ

There was a leak in the sink. I submitted a claim with Elite Home Warranty and the process was very easy. Then, the tech who came out was very good and very friendly. He explained to me what was the cause and completed the repair perfectly.

StellaT93284 Miami, FL

I found Elite Home Warranty and when I contacted them about more information for a warranty plan for my home I was helped right away. There was very little to no wait time for a customer service agent and he wanted to make sure I understood everything and had no questions at all in the end. I think I made the right choice with picking Elite Home Warranty. After talking with other companies also I could tell the customer service agent here at least understood what he was talking about and was not pushy at all.

Nate Jackson New York, NY

Time will tell how the warranty plan works out in the long run. But purchasing the warranty plan was painless and very easy to understand all the information given to me. The customer service agent was very kind and not pushy at all, he was more then happy to answer any questions that I had. I feel confident in Elite Home Warranty and there great team.

Mike Sh Brooklyn, NY

My first claim experience was really great elite home warranty handled the entire claim process from start to finish . Best home warranty company I ever dealt with. And Service was on point

Kandeilo Shafen New York, NY

Took out a plan with Elite Home Warranty. The representative I worked with was very informative and friendly. He helped me choosing the right plan for my home. Hope I never have to use it. So far, so good.

LindaH Plano, TX

I feel secure having Elite Home Warranty and paying that yearly premium. When things happen, there's a company that is easy to deal with that's not gonna run hide behind the fine print to try to get out of the claims. They stand behind what they cover. Not everybody does that.

Reply from Elite Home Warranty

Hello Linda, Thank you for being a valued customer. We are to care for your home. We look forward to keeping your home running and to providing you with the highest quality of service.

Jan. 4th, 2022

SophiaMyea Denver, CO

Beyond happy with the customer service agent and how nice he was the entire time we talked about my new home warranty plan. I am a first time home buyer and he made me feel comfortable and no pressure at all. I really would recommend Elite Home Warranty to friends & family.

ChasD384 New York, NY

We could not be happier with going with Elite Home Warranty. We are new home owners and the home warranty plan really does help us out alot. The customer service agent was friendly the entire time and took his time explaining everything to us. Easy to understand warranty plan and good customer service, cant beat that.

sylvia costner Charlotte, NC

Seems to be a good company Zack was very informative about everything I asked.

Edcar38947 Plano, TX

The warranty company is great and the staff is super nice. I have already told another family member to use them as well. It has been an easy experience so far and easy to understand the plan and so on.

Miaker45 Miami, FL

Very excited to see how it works with my new home warranty plan. Customer service agent was nice and helpful the entire time. I would recommend them and I feel confident in them.

AVI AUDSTER

Excellent service!!! Fixed my appliance same day!!! Couldn't be happier!!!

Veronica Lacewell

They are always there when I need them to fixies anything.

kurtisR232 Phoenix, AZ

The appliance repair company did a wonderful job. They arrived on time as scheduled and repaired my refrigerator successfully. Great experience overall.

Reply from Elite Home Warranty

Hello Kurtis, Thank you for being a valued customer. We are always here to help. We look forward to keeping your home running and to providing you with the highest quality of service.

Jan. 4th, 2022