Ring Logo

8.5

thomas Lovin Duluth, GA

The sharktank pitch of the century. This is what made video doorbells a thing. I feel safe knowing who is at my apartment when I am not there and having video surveillance and alarm systems.

David Steelman New Orleans, LA

Extremely helpful in deterring,or avoiding altogether “Porch Pirates “ It’s a blessing to no longer have to wonder if my packages will be there when I get home from work… The peace of my nd far outweighs the cost!

Sho Guru Clive, IA

I like the ease of use of the ring device. It was easy to set up and being able to control it from my phone is great. I don't like that very shortly after I signed up, some of the features that made me choose ring changed to a higher priced subscription. Knowing that, if I had to choose, I wouldn't go with Ring but one of their competitors.

KW Phoenix, AZ

I was not impressed with the Ring cameras I purchased. One solar camera wouldn't stay charged, the other wouldn't charge at all - even though they were in full sun all day long. The one camera never captured movement even when we walked right by it. The subscription service was too expensive for no more than we got from it. I must admit, though, that Ring's customer service was very helpful and facilitated the return of my cameras. They refunded our money very quickly for both the cameras and the service.

Harvey Scott Dallas, TX

What I like most about the company is the sense of security with Ring. It's easy to operate and the devices work great. The equipment comes at a reasonable cost and provides great value.

Bess Wilfong St Louis, MO

Ring has an inexpensive, user-friendly, effective product that has proven to be reliable. The only issue is determining how to use the settings so that you're notified when the slightest motion takes place, including birds and even insects.

Victoria Mcculler Jacksonville, FL

This is by far the best security option in my opinion! It’s the most affordable in the market and so many options for systems and recording options! I love how many products they have available!

Savannah PavoReal Richmond, CA

Amazing company great customer service. I highly recommend Ring for your home security I’ve never had trouble With my equipment or with their customer service. Highly recommend it

Autumn Lewiston, ID

When shopping for home security I really liked Ring because of the low cost, availability to purchase from virtually anywhere, and large camera selection. I still have not made a choice for home security but Ring is on my list for those reasons.

Brenda Anderson Waxahachie, TX

I have one ring video door bell camera and it does the job in a great way. ADT recommended I use Ring as a 3rd party camera. It works well and now I know who’s at the door and by my car anytime. I love it.

Paula Barber Melbourne, FL

We were away from our house for a birthday party & our ring alarm went off. We watched a naked man run up to our front door & rang the doorbell which got our dogs barking. He ran off rather quickly.

Walter Brawner Oak Park, IL

Had a situation where someone was trying to gain entry into my home and while they were TRYING, I was calling....THE POLICE... THEY were arrested and my house remains Safe and Secure thanks to RING

L Turner Avon, IN

Current ring customer. I have the Flood light over my Driveway. It was simple to install and setup. The app connects me flawlessly. Monthly service has a resonable cost and monitoring is great.

Bx Chick Yonkers, NY

I have had the ring system for almost 2 years. It was easy to setup and remains to be a most reliable system. I feel confident that my home is protected while I am away. I highly recommend this system.

Noa Ranoa San Diego, CA

I got ring a few years ago to watch my pug. It turns out I watched a roommate take my gear. I mounted the ring detector next to a speaker, I will always have and use ring! The app is clean and crisp.

Lena munn Elmira, NY

I like the rings simply because it has the camera that you can look at from your phone wherever you are. It glitches all of the time though, and my daughters camera in her room has been hacked before. An example of a glitch being I will walk outside and 20 minutes later my notification for movement on my phone will go off. The camera also turns red sometimes. Honestly for the price It could work a lot better.

Alexandria Lekberg Chesterfield, VA

Ring is fantastic! I have all the outdoor ring floodlight cameras and a doorbell camera as well. To have the security it is only $10 monthly. Well worth the money and I feel very safe! Great company!

2 years ago Edited October 28, 2021

ROBERT L ARVISO Phoenix, AZ

I think the ring cameras are very good for home security system as they cover a great deal of territory. I do hope the price can come down because they are expensive. But the saying goes you get what you pay for. I have yet to try out the floodlight that I am hoping to purchase in the near future.

Andrea Thomas Bellevue, WA

We have used Ring since buying our home 1 year ago. It has brought peace of mind to us. From outdoor doorbell and camera and floodlights, to indoor security, Ring has us covered and I am happy with that!

Myken Salt Lake City, UT

I LOVE our Ring home security. Being able to see who is at my front door and monitor what's going on when I'm home or away gives me great comfort and peace of mind. Plus it seems more affordable than other systems.

Randi Nelson San José, SJ

Ring security has so many safe features that they offer with their security system, they make sure you are safe and your house never feels at danger. Quality product and incredible service

take7 Sandy, UT

It does what we need it to. Simple Phone alerts and video on the go while you're away is the best. We don't feel we need heavy duty system so this does the job. It works well sets up easy and gives us extra peace of mind. The cost is just right for us too.

Braylyn Linford West Valley City, UT

We have loved having the ring doorbell and the piece of mind it gives me while working. I didn’t realize when I bought it that you have a pay a monthly service fee in order to have your alerts saved. I was bummed to find that out.

JAKE American Fork, UT

We used Ring at one of our old houses and really liked it. My favorite part of the security monitoring was the doorbell camera and other cameras. Those helped the best at giving us a peace of mind. I liked that you could set it up through the app and easily be alerted to different things going on. I would recommend Ring to others.

Dan Morales Knoxville, TN

Great support and detailed. Ready to help

Brenda Shrout

I love it! Even I'm out of state I can monitor our home.

Tom Cooper San Antonio, TX

Excellent to see who leaves product and who is calling

Rebecca Tunnell Bolivar, MO

Rings a good company super easy to use and does what I need to.

Kimberly Cohoes, NY

Wish I didn't need to purchase a subscription for it to function properly all the time. Camera triggers are spotty.

3 months ago Edited February 5, 2024

Владимир Пантелеев Montreal, QC

Be careful. My advice is not to use the ring service, be careful, the company of scammers, I have not used the service for more than a year. I canceled the service by phone, but the ring continues to withdraw money from the card, I called the company, they told me that someone had opened a new email address.

Stephanie Faenza Phoenix, AZ

Love my ring. Able to keep an eye on things from a far. Even helped me when someone crashed their car into my porch!

George Vargas Los Angeles, CA

This company has good cameras to protect my family at home. Keep me informed during when am at work.

Woofles185 Rangel East Chicago, IN

Very happy with our ring system. Only drawback is batteries don’t seem to last as long as they should.

soulinger Houston, TX

Ring is one of the best investment for my home security. Pricing and devices offered are worth it. Thank you

J Adams Charlotte, NC

My Ring system was part of my new house and it does what is expected. I had a few issues setting it up but it does work with many different types and brands of products.

Michelle Charles Fredericksburg, VA

The Ring is the best security you see what’s going on in real time and the yearly subscription is the best

8 months ago Edited September 7, 2023

Toria Brooklyn, NY

Ring Doorbell is not that great! Ring doesn't capture what's important. For example! Someone hit my neighbor car and Ring missed that capture. Ring Door Bell is not worth the price they charge for it.

Warren Long Beach, CA

One of my cameras failed after 1.5 years of use. RING said out of warranty gave me a 35% discount and told me to purchase a new one. In other words..more money for them. I have 2 other cameras working fine longer than 3 years. One is 7 years old. I told them faulty camera should be replaced for free. 3rd generation camera. They basically said to bad so sad. They dont stand by their product. Dont buy this product. For a loyal customer this is what it is now a days.

Melanie Neff Los Angeles, CA

Horrible customer service and shipping as bad. Ordered 3 cameras got one. Customer service reps told me to reach out to shipping agent. Uh, don't know who that is, nor is it my responsibility. After chatting with them several times they finally said they'd escalate my case. a week later, absolutely no response from anyone. So I disputed it with PayPal and my CC. Guess who won? That's right, I did. got a full refund. Ring may have ok, products but their customer service showed me I will never use them again or buy another product from the company.

FRConsumer ,

If hardware is set up properly it would get five stars however service in their so-called online community can be biased Based on race. Specifically the so-called community can be a group of unknown people that decide your alerts or information is not valid in their personal opinion. You can be shut out of sharing vital information. I have escalated issues and they hide behind procedures that don’t match the situations escalated, meaning they can be a racist organization based on your region. I would recommend simply safe if you wanted a more honest service provider.

Nigel J Voller Port Orchard, WA

I made the mistake of purchasing 1st generation Ring alarm from Costco, What a mistake, I start out each year intent on not buying China crap, I set my record on march 18th 2020. The next day I purchased the Ring alarm. 4 months later the system is not working. I have tried to get help with setup and Ring do not respond, The ask option has no one home, My local Best buy guys just laugh at me when I ask them for help.

Bob Chang Houston, TX

Battery dies quick, videos is glitching, in day time dark videos. NOT RECOMMEND IT.

Family Mendoza Fair Lawn, NJ

Love the cameras they are so easy to install and you can clearly see on your phone what is happening you can answer the doorbell from your phone

Reverend Kirsten Hancock San Antonio, TX

Not helpful on consult for what I needed or installation. Installation cost is a rip off. Poor customer service & follpwup. I have a Ring doorbell on housethat is useless. I was so frustrated I found another company willing to understand what I needed, less hassle & better customer service.

9 months ago Edited August 17, 2023

Maya My McDonough, GA

Ring is a decent, affordable security method but there are times when the devices fail to record or be online. Nothing wrong with the internet but it won't record or let me see a live view, which is frustrating.

John Baylor Jr Richmond, VA

Easy to set up, use, and monitor! Ring makes it so easy to protect the things that mean most to you! Very affordable coverage as well!

Linda Tomball, TX

I love the ease of having my Ring camera at my front door. I don't have to run to the door to see who is there, I just look at my app!

Ms Missy McDonough, GA

Ring is a great, affordable security method but there are a lot of times where their devices fail to record or be online, with no plausible explanations.

Ilspbeth Bruce

Im no longer afraid to be home alone or to leave my house unattended. I can see everything going on at any time in and around my home. worth every penny.

Alicia Johnson Louisville, KY

Ring is so convenient. I am currently using the #3 video model. The video and sound quality are excellent. The recording are are easily accessible and downloaded.