Ring Logo

8.5

Lisa Anne Littleton, CO

Absolutely love my ring! I always know what’s going on at my house and can even answer the door from my couch. My only complaint is the battery life could be longer, but charging them is quick. I don’t know what I would do without my ring cameras.

Adair Dance Academy Omaha, NE

We have had Ring for several years now and like the service very much. An added bonus is our home insurance company gives a discount for having it and the discount essentially paid for the ring service. I like having the ability to see what is happening by my home any time,, from anywhere.

William Rosengrant Red Lion, PA

Started with SWANN security cameras but switched to RING cameras and I like them much better. The RING cameras are very easy to set up and the software to use them is very good. Video quality is great and they are reasonably priced.

1 year ago Edited July 13, 2022

Michelle Crane Phoenix, AZ

I absolutely love the ring security systems especially the video doorbell. I feel so much safer knowing that if someone comes to my door it will be video taped. I like the sound of the ring and it looks very elegant and modern. All of their products are very well priced.

Tammy Bright Lexington, KY

I connected a Ring Wireless Doorbell Camera and Chime at my elderly mom’s house for her security. I love being able to see what is going on around her home and neighborhood. The neighbor feature is very helpful to monitor possible dangers around her. It was very easy to install.

Tamie Johnson Markham, IL

I got my Ring doorbell camera for Christmas and I love that it notifies me when someone is at my door and I can talk to them through my phone and see who it is or if someone is trespassing on my property. I don’t like that I have to charge it in the house.

James Shirely Seattle, WA

Ever since I got my Ring camera I've felt so much safer in my apartment. It's been great at keeping would be package thieves away. It's also great knowing who's knocking on my door without having to open it first. I would recommend this to everyone.

1 year ago Edited June 3, 2022

Courtney Martin Tullahoma, TN

I use a Ring doorbell/security camera to keep watch in my front yard considering I live right next to a middle school and let’s just say… kids don’t always respect other peoples’ property. I live in a shared duplex so my doorbell makes it more convenient to tell if someone is at my door or my neighbors!

Brittany Clark Athol, ID

Ring cameras are great!!! Easy to install. Great quality picture. Great angles. The only downfall is the monthly subscription fees for cloud recording. Other cameras allow for micro SD cards so you can avoid the monthly fees. Otherwise, highly recommend them!

Michelle Arcadia, OK

Ring security allows me to see who is at my house or business even when I'm not there. I love that I can use an app on my phone to see everything 24/7. I even get message alerts if my camera has gone off. I highly recommend Ring for your security needs.

Christina Sutu-Wallar San Francisco, CA

I have been using ring‘s service and products since 2018. I like that I can monitor things from my cell phone, anywhere I am. I like that I get notifications with just simple movements in my driveway. I enjoy the aspect of my home is being secure, and I’m able to monitor it on the go!

Jlbflatx New Braunfels, TX

Purchased and wired installed by family. Love the being able to view and speak to anyone entering our porch. It also connected to Alexa so get instant announcements. We don’t have all the bells and whistles but mid level Ring. It’s affordable and gives added security. Picture quality is good.

Ka Bian Gaithersburg, MD

We have been using Ring for several years. This is a very easy system with a cellular APP that can monitor the activity both outdoor and indoors. We even can talk with the person in front of our door at a great distance. Very nice designed and easy to operate.

Erinmarie Xian Seffner, FL

Easy to hook up myself - warranty is AWESOME and the price is amazing! Cameras are the BEST in clarity and sensitivity (depending on how you set it up). Ive had the entire system for almost 2 years and I couldn't be happier. My only concern is when the alarm goes off an automated person calls rather than a real life person on the phone.

2 years ago Edited October 28, 2021

hmarashi Newark, NJ

I installed a ring doorbell on my front door for my home. The app that ring provides allows you to see who’s at your door and also speak to them. With my elderly parents at home, it’s imperative that I know what’s going on when i’m not there. Ring allows this and I highly recommend.

Dwhoush Theodore, AL

I love my ring alarm! It’s very easy to use and setup. The only downside is you have to buy all the sensors and they aren’t cheap, but the service is excellent. It’s syncs very well together with the rest of my smart home things.

mccandless24 Kaysville, UT

I was a little bit concerned with how well our ring doorbell camera would work and if it would really be worth it. I have been more than happy with how it has turned out. The picture quality is great, we can speak through it using our smart phone and are alerted with any movement near our door. It has brought some peace to our family knowing we can see what is going on in front of our house.

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

We've had Ring for about 4 months now, and I love the ease of use. Being able to see my front porch and know when someone is at my house provides so much comfort and security. I like the look of the doorbell too, and the app is very user friendly.

Floyd Gipson Springfield, IL

I like that it let's me know when someone is at my door. But I don't like when it pickup people just walking pass.

Stephanie M. Oceanside, CA

I feel so safe having this in my house. I also know when my daughters come home.

Carol Fuller Fresno, CA

Excellent product. Makes me feel more comfortable and safe when I at home or away from home.

Amy Baker Richmond Hill, GA

I use ring to monitor my business. We use the 24/7 service and the response system is amazing! User friednly app and great products all around.

Christal Hernandez Citrus Heights, CA

WOW! I love this !! They were so easy to set-up & use. It has great quality video & images. l definitely be ordering again.

Andrew Lundholm Palatine, IL

I purchased many parts of the RING system. Unfortunatelya wired spotlight camera was defective. I waited 2 weeks for a white camera, out of stock was all I hear. I have been waiting over 1 week for a black camera, again told today out of stock. XMAS is next month, these are on amazon. I simply do not get it. So, here I am. Don't buy these unless you have the patience of a clergyman. Don't!!

john doe Aurora, CO

I have three cameras with solar charging, and ring doorbell. At first I was impressed with the system until I realized the limitations.unless you pay the fee you can’t see anything but live video feed. I paid the annual fee and realized over the two years I’ve had it the sensors are not sensing like they did when new. However, the wind blowing will set the alert off. Also you must have internet with WiFi to be able to see the video feed. Power out? Useless. You own the equipment, but you must still keep paying to use it through cable cost and annual service fee. I really regret spending a lot of money for something that most of the time is useless.

Edward C Mix Kingston, PA

Two years ago I purchased 4 Ring cameras. 2 solar charges, and 4 extra batteries from Home Depot which was not cheap because I thought they were worth the money. Now 1.5 yr later the hard wire spot light one went bad. Ring replaced it for nothing because I had the extended . Not even 2 months later another one went bad. I even spent over 1 hr with their tech that wasn't trained well enough to help with it . She couldn't even speak English well enough to understand her. She FINALLY realized that it wasn't fixable either. Also my extended warrant expired one month ago and I would have to PURCHASE another one. What a bad product when 2 out of 4 cameras went bad within 2 years. Now I'm stuck with 2 extra batteries and solar charger because I'm buying another one for it to last only 2 years for it to go bad again. They, RING, is very expensive, too only last not very long at all. I was rob with junk that I paid dearly for .

Constantine Bloomfield, CT

I have a ring alarm system. I tried to post a trespassing of some unknown people coming onto my property illegally to dispose of their trash. I posted the video onto ring neighbors and they tell me they cannot post disputes between neighbors. How is trespassing of unknown persons onto private property a neighborly dispute? Ring service is worthless. Don't waste your money they don't offer the kind of security you are looking for. Criminals must really appreciate the ring system. Our service will be canceled very soon and will probably include a public internet video. I would have give ZERO STARS but I could not write the review without at least choosing one.

RPP Lake Worth, FL

Purchase the Ring Alarm Wireless 10-piece Security Kit from Costco. Not able to activate the base station. Called the Ring tech support and he had same problem with activation. Finally he suggest me to do the factory reset on brand new unit. After that activate of all sensors, base station and extender. Found one door/window sensor doesn't work after the install, so remove the sensor and call the Ring tech support on 5/9/20 and he mention that sensor need to replace and he will send the another sensor under warranty. I haven't got any confirmation or replacement sensor for 1 week, so called the Ring tech support again on 5/16/20 and another tech support told me that previous tech support didn't submit your warranty replacement ticket. He process the ticket on that day and mention that he will expedite the shipping. He mention that you will get the email for confirmation of shipping. I haven't received any confirmation email and sensor up to 5/20/20, so call the ring support again. Ring representative told me that they ship the product 5/19/20 by ground. I was surprised that they ship it by ground instead of air. She don't have the authority to make any decision, so i was on the phone for more than 30 mins and after that she told me that i am not able to help for expedite the shipping. Also ordered the another two door/window sensors (2pakc) from amazon. Found One sensor came in Ring original packing and other sensor came in different box with ring label-repack and senor and hardware was loose in the box. Found repack sensor doesn't work. Return the sensors to Amazon. Quality of Ring security system is very bad and I will never suggest to any one Ring security system. After that i drop the plan to install the Ring security camera and door bell

4 years ago Edited September 14, 2021

Stacey Wilder South Bend, IN

We use Ring at our home and business. Setup is easy and customer service is quick to respond. The Ring App is easy to and user friendly. Highly recommend..

C B La Puente, CA

I use to have an account with Ring and never had any issues. The quality of the cameras are great, too! I definitely recommend as one of your security systems.

9 months ago Edited August 10, 2023

Hortline Phoenix, AZ

We like our Ring Doorbell device. It gives us peace of mind when we are not at home and it’s also a great way to let delivery drivers not to ring the doorbell if someone is asleep.

9 months ago Edited August 7, 2023

Ian Richmond, TX

So far, thankfully, we have never needed our Ring for security, but it works great for avoiding solicitors and having a record of what time your teenager got home.

Sherran Nutson Atlanta, GA

I am/have been a Ring customer since day one. My entire home is equipped with Ring products. Ring is simple to use, reasonably priced and require minimum repairs.

peggy cherry Fayetteville, NC

I love my Ring. The alert options are great. Mine is set to deter anyone away that does not belong. Video quality is good could be better but it is clear.

Alton McCoy Leonardtown, MD

My Ring service has been excellent. Sometimes it goes off line but overall the Ring has been a very useful device for my Wife and my Safety. It also has been an Outstanding Security mechanism once we are away on travel!

Pamela Lemieux Brattleboro, VT

Ring makes it very affordable to have that security added to your home and the videos come in very crisp, no lagging, and they cover the space your recording pretty far. Also they have a verity of different products.

Stephanie Traverse Wise, VA

I love my Ring! I know who is outside my house at all times! I don’t have to worry anymore about going out of town or bring away from the house. Ring is also very easy to use!

Sharifay Sharif Salt Lake City, UT

I love my ring doorbell before it I had 3 packages stolen off my porch value of $300. The door bell was easy to install and easy to use, love that I can see who’s at my front door while I am at work

Ellie Bradley Thousand Oaks, CA

Ring has great software - ready to use and clear imaging compared to others I've seen. We have been very pleased with how much more secure we feel with Ring on our properties.

Jason Atlanta, GA

My roommate and I used a ring camera in college and really liked it. We never had something happen where we were glad we had it but it did provide a sense of security that is nice and wasn't too expensive.

Allyx Hilterbran Blanchard, OK

This thing does have all the bells and whistles! However, I don’t like that the local police can tap into anyone’s ring camera through the company. Just ask me. I’ll give you the porch bandit’s footage if needed. It just seems a little underhanded, but I am also sympathetic to police. *shrugs*

Terry D West Chester, PA

Love my Ring security door bell , it notifies me me anytime someone approaches my doorway , can actually talk to person from my phone when not at home , Clear pictures are also so helpful, Recommend this to all .

Gail Kessler Forest, VA

This has been the best new product for our household in years. Porch pirates beware! We have already been involved in two incidents and the sirens worked both times. I feel so much safer!

Liz Littleton, CO

I love how user friendly Ring is! I can control everything from my phone and get alerts when there is ever an issue. The customer service is really on point and I feel like our home is protected.

Monique Snow Sterling, CT

I absolutely love that with Ring you always know what's going on outside your front door. I have complete trust and confidence in this company. Having ring makes me feel very safe.

J Allen Pensacola, FL

Easy for an amateur tech to install. Set up is easy as well. Good video, good audio. Alarm works very well. In my humble opinion, great for condo, apartment, townhomes etc. Very good value.

b. ellena Kansas City, MO

I was nervous about installation. However, it was so easy for me to wire, and also to set up my ring doorbell account. I am extremely pleased with the service and even more thrilled by the low cost!

Abby Smith Dothan, AL

Ring security cameras have been a godsend! I’ll never go back to any other security system. The cameras never glitch, the app is easy to use unlike others, and customer service is wonderful

1 year ago Edited September 1, 2022

Annie Naperville, IL

I used to have this at the last home I lived in when married. Easy to use. I like the adjustments you can make per its sensitivity to movement. Picks up sound well. Definitely felt secure and protected.

World Traveler Ashburn, VA

Out of all the security companies I tried, this one is much better, not the best but the customer service is great. I also love that they don't loop you in a contract and can cancel anytime. I didn't feel the need to cancel because the service is great. They can improve the products though like the cameras.