Best Company Guarantee Guardian Protection Logo

Guardian Protection

8.8

Protecting homes and businesses since 1950, Guardian Protection is one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded security companies. The home security company offers smart technology, 24/7 professional monitoring, and peace of mind to more than a quarter million customers. Its products are installed by experts and monitored by real people.

Guardian Protection products are currently only available in the following states: Delaware, DC, Florida, Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, and West Virginia. With a high consumer star-rating, Guardian Protection reviews highlight quality alarm system and security equipment, and exceptional customer service.

Click here to go straight to Guardian Protection reviews.

The Good

• Guardian Protection Cost
  • Home Theft Protection Guarantee
  • Moving Options
  • High-End Equipment Like Doorbell Camera and Garage Door Control
  • Home Automation with the Guardian App
  • Guardian Protection Reviews

Guardian Protection Cost

Like most professionally installed solutions, a Guardian Protection security system requires little upfront costs and offers free, fast, and safe professional installation. All it takes is a one-time equipment fee ($249) with prices varying depending on the home security systems package.

The monthly fee for monitoring at $45.99. An IQ2 PowerG Panel, PowerG motion detector, PowerG window/door sensor, and professional monitoring services are standard. The IQ2 control panel has hands-free Bluetooth disarming, a built-in glass break sensor, a built-in 5MP camera, plus advanced encryption technology. The wireless window and door sensor options have a discreet design and a lot of power. They communicate with your Guardian security panel and help protect your home's critical entry and exit points. They come with PowerG wireless intrusion technology, providing more secure encryption, longer range and reliability, and better battery life. Video surveillance from the security camera array is only available on more advanced packages.

Package details for Guardian security systems are as follows:

Standard Security Package

• IQ2 PowerG Panel
  • 3 PowerG door/window sensor modules
  • 1 PowerG motion detector
  • Yard sign and window decals
  •  Free, fast and safe professional installation
  • 24/7 professional monitoring
  • Free mobile app

Home Theft Protection Guarantee

The company also provides a couple of policies in the event of a home burglary or customer relocation. Guardian Protection's Home Theft Protection Guarantee gives customers $500 toward their insurance deductible in the event of a home burglary*.

Moving Options

If you move from your home after one year of becoming a customer, you can get a new system installation for your new home including 1 standard security control panel, a door/window motion sensor (3 sensors total) and 1 motion detector for as low as $99. Call 1-800-246-2148 to speak to a Guardian Protection relocation specialist. Subject to the terms and conditions.*

High-End Equipment Like Doorbell Camera and Garage Door Control

Beyond offering most of the basic security and home automation equipment in the industry, Guardian Protection also offers advanced smart security devices such as a video doorbell and camera. This alarm company also has smart garage door control, which most security providers don't provide. Other devices include smoke and CO detectors, in-home medical pendant, image sensor, and a host of others.

Home Automation with the Guardian App

Guardian Protection offers home automation capabilities in addition to home security. With Guardian Protection's free app, you have complete control of your home security and automation whether you are at home or miles away.

Through the use of your smartphone, tablet, or computer, you can control and manage your home's lights, door lock, smart thermostat, indoor camera feeds, as well as your garage door at the touch of a button. Now you're not just tied to your control panel. The app will also alert you if your door sensors are tripped. You can do this at anytime and anywhere. The app is available for iOS and Android, so you don't have to worry about incompatibility with whatever smartphone you may have.

Guardian Protection's home automation not only adds additional security to your home, but it also helps you save money by reducing electricity and energy costs. If you're away on vacation or out for the day, you can adjust your thermostat and set light schedules in your home to save energy.

You can also arm and disarm your home security system through the app, and if there is any activity detected, you will receive an immediate text or email notification to make you aware. This gives homeowners peace of mind that their home will be safer and better protected around the clock, and they will stay apprised of any noteworthy activity caught by their home security system.

Guardian Protection Reviews

Guardian Protection has a high star-rating on BestCompany.com from consumers, which demonstrates a quality company with positive customer service and a satisfied customer base. Guardian Protection reviews highlight quick response times, great technician service, and value for your money. Read additional Guardian Protection reviews below to see what else consumers have to say about the home security provider.

The Bad

• Not Available in Every State
  • Not Available for Apartments
  • Limited Sensors
  • Lengthy/Hidden Terms in Customer Agreement

Not Available in Every State

Guardian’s services aren't available everywhere in the United States. And although Guardian Protection monitors systems in all 50 states, the company only provides new systems in the following areas: Delaware, Washington D.C., Florida, Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, and West Virginia.

Not Available for Apartments

In addition, the company doesn't provide services to apartment renters (house renters are fine). However, this is not uncommon for home security companies.

Limited Sensors

In addition, Guardian Protection only provides three PowerG door/window sensors with most of its packages. Even small homes often require more than three door/window sensors, meaning most customers should account for additional out-of-pocket costs on sensors if they want a cheaper plan.

However, the Family First, Protect My Parents, and The Works packages all have 5 door/window sensors. If you like the extra equipment in these packages, these might be good choices for you.

Lengthy/Hidden Terms in Customer Agreement

Guardian Protection isn't upfront with terms like cancellation penalties and warranty information when it comes to monitoring services. As such, prospective customers are strongly encouraged to read the contract thoroughly before signing. Remember, you're committing to this company's professional monitoring for three to five years.

The Bottom Line

Guardian Protection offers a solid home security service, including a home protection guarantee* and a variety of packages for every budget. Depending on the package, service will include more advanced security features beyond the typical door and window sensors.

Guardian Protection offers more than just home security. With robust home automation features and a free mobile app to manage your home easily and efficiently from wherever you are, providing homeowners with more control and peace of mind. Consider the Guardian Protection reviews below before making your final decision.

*Terms and Conditions Apply

Call 855-977-3984 to redeem this offer. The $99 cost is for Guardian customers who originally signed a 5-year agreement, have fulfilled 12 months of the initial term and sign a new 5-year agreement at their new location. If any of those three conditions have not been met, the price increases to $299. The prevailing rate will be charged for the monthly monitoring cost. The new location must be located within Guardian’s service footprint.

Call our recommended rep over at Guardian Protection below.

not_listed_location

Guardian Protection Frequently Asked Questions

What is Guardian Protection’s cancellation policy?

Once the initial agreement has been fulfilled, a 30-day cancellation notice can be provided for termination.

How does Guardian Protection’s cost compare to other home security companies?

Guardian Protection’s pricing is similar to other top-rated home security providers with a monthly monitoring fee ranging between $29.99 and $45.99. The monthly monitoring cost will fluctuate depending on if you want a basic security package with standard devices or a more advanced package with home automation capabilities and video surveillance.

Does Guardian Protection have positive reviews?

The majority of Guardian Protection reviews are five stars, many of them noting that the company has great customer service, competitive pricing, quality equipment, and a responsive monitoring center.

Does Guardian Protection offer professional installation?

Yes, Guardian Protection security experts professionally install your system for you. This is included with your Guardian system at no cost to you.

What is Guardian Protection’s response time?

Guardian Protection’s monitoring center initiates a response to alarm system signals within 30 seconds. Once your alarm is triggered, the monitoring specialist will respond and, if additional help is needed, contact emergency responders and send them to your home.

Does Guardian Protection offer home automation?

Yes, Guardian Protection offers a variety of home automation capabilities. Guardian Protection has its own mobile app that allows you to control your security system and automation remotely. With the app, you can control your garage door, smart door locks, lights, and thermostats. This includes remotely opening and closing your garage door, unlocking and locking doors, turning on and off lights, creating lighting schedules, adjusting your thermostat, and more.

You can also manage your home security through the app by arming and disarming the system, checking your system history, and receiving text or email notifications when activity is detected. The app is available on iOS and Android devices.

Is Guardian Protection available nationwide?

No, Guardian Protection is currently available in the following states: Delaware, Florida, Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, and Washington, D.C.

Message from
Guardian Protection

Emergencies can strike anyone, anytime, anywhere — even in our own homes and the results can be emotionally and financially devastating. That's where Guardian Protection can help. We provide security systems that are monitored around the clock. We can give you 24/7 peace of mind knowing that if a detected in-home emergency does happen, we will be there to help. When you choose an interactive system from Guardian, you'll receive more than just security. Our system gives you anytime, anywhere control from your web-connected smartphone so you can monitor your home like never before.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down
bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

bookmark

Featured Review

Michael

The system is easy to use and to understand. It does what it supposed to do. The best thing is the customer service. They have been very responsive and have taken their time to make sure I have been satisfied rather than just trying to get me off the phone.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Michael, Happy to hear that you have found your Guardian Protection smart home security system easy to use. Our customer care specialists and professional technicians love what they do and your experience is a great example of that. Thank you for taking the time to rate us and thank you for choosing Guardian Protection. Life is better when it's safe! Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Oct. 7th, 2020

bookmark

Featured Review

Norman

We really like what we have so far. We are really pleased. The best security. Every time we leave the house, we can set the alarm and it doesn’t matter that there is a dog. The people that came out to install the unit were professional and super efficient. We are loving it.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Dear Norman, Your review is music to our ears! Guardian is all about keeping homes, people and their pets safer. Our professional techs love what they do, and it shows in the great experience that you had. Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection. Life is better when it's safe! Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Oct. 7th, 2020

Ernest San Antonio, TX

Guardian Protection is accommodating and I've already called a couple of times, one to schedule a service and they came out they did the service within a reasonable time frame. I also called back to get my bill changed to a specific date that way I can had an auto auto drafted very easily the way I would like for it to be auto drafted and they were accommodating on it as well. The security equipment is pretty good, my thermostat is very good and easy to use, good functionality, and the app that we used with the technology of it is very easy to use. It works really well and it makes our life easier. The best thing about using Guardian Protection is the peace of mind that we get knowing that the house is safe and also when we're not there, the ability to not have to worry about whether not we armed the system when we've already left the home because we can always log into the app and check in real time anywhere.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Thanks for the review Ernest! We always say, life is better when it's safe! And we are so glad to hear you are happy with Guardian and have better peace of mind. Thanks for being a customer! Kevin Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Marianne Dallas, TX

I think the equipment is very nice, the pad in the kitchen is very state of the art and it provides a lot of information. It has a lot of options kind so I'm still learning how to use it but I think I'm gonna really like it. I like setting the alarm and unsetting it on my telephone, I like the fact that I can do everything by phone. I like the immediate response and alerts. I think the price is right. I'm getting good service for the price I pay. My feedback is to just keep providing the same amount of customer service and nice friendly installers like I had and I think that they will do very well.

Faith Muskegon, MI

You guys are awesome. Customer support was extremely helpful--if they did not know the answers to my questions right away they just would go and ask another employee or a supervisor and just made sure that they got the answers for me that I needed. Guardian Protection seemed like it was more affordable compared to everyone else. It's very easy to use. I like the fact that I can get all the notifications from my phone and control it from my phone.

Craig Great Falls, VA

They came out very quickly after we moved into our home and make sure the system was working properly, they had to do some reconfiguration on a couple of things and did so at no charge, which is what they've committed to us on the front end, so they lived up to their commitments and overall it was a very good experience. We haven't experienced any difficulties.

Harry Fredericksburg, VA

I'd say this is state of the art equipment. My suggestion is that installers explain everything to the customer and be sure that all of the equipment is working before they leave and also give additional feedback, additional training so that the customer will not have to call back for more information on how to operate the system because I'm still getting glitches.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Harry, Thank you for taking the time to connect with us. So glad that you are enjoying the benefits of your smart home security system. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated. Normally, our professional technicians take the time to provide a thorough explanation of the system and to walk our customers through the how-tos, as well as answer all of their questions. If this didn’t happen at your installation, we want to know about it. So that we can provide coaching to technicians who may need it, please feel free to email the name of the technician to [email protected] or, please email me your account info (full name, premises address, phone number) so that I can look into who installed your system. In the meantime, if you have questions, we are here to answer them for you, from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. EST Sunday through Saturday. Please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-PROTECT (800-776-8328). We look forward to hearing from you. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Paul Temple, TX

The touch pad on the alarm system was more interactive than I thought it would be. The system seems reliable. The customer service rep or whoever it was that came to install the system seemed to be very knowledgeable and also did a quick job and explained things to me and kind of pointed me in the right direction as far as I needed for any help after he was done with the install.

Jessica New Port Richey, FL

Everything has been precise as far as getting somebody to come out, walk me through kind of give me a tutorial, check on everything and call me within a minute of the alarm going off. We're not there right now and so it's nice to have that level of security that we know if something's off, we're going to be called right away.

Darnell Baltimore, MD

I'm having trouble with the motion sensors. I couldn't see what's going in the house when I come out the door in the morning--I should see those things on a regular basis. Everyday when the mailman comes I should see that, but I'm not seeing all that and I'm getting I'm getting a lot of motion alerts for wind blowing in the trees but I'm not getting no motion for when I'm going to my house everyday.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Darnell, I am sorry for the difficulty. I would like to get you some assistance with your issues. Please email your account info (full name, premises address, phone number) to [email protected] so that I can escalate to our supervisor for you. Thank you for your patience. I look forward to hearing from you. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Jael Youngsville, NC

It's top notch, definitely high-end quality and easy to navigate. They were very understanding and patient and they educate you on the system. It fits your wallet perfectly and your home seamlessly.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Jael! We appreciate the review and feedback. We have so many features, we know it can be overwhelming at time; we focus on being patient as we show our customers how best to use their systems. Thank you for being a customer! Kevin Customer Service Advocate

Gwen Ellendale, DE

I've had a good experience for the most part--it's reasonably priced--however I had a something go wrong. It's been a couple of weeks and it still hasn't been fixed yet. My doorbell camera which was part of the package is no longer working after two weeks and they said it's the fault of the internet provider so I feel that I could have been warned about this beforehand. My neighbor has the same internet provider and hasn't had an issue with the doorbell camera. They should send out a technician to fix a brand new system instead of having the customer figure it out on their own.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Gwen, I am sorry for the difficulty. Generally speaking our technicians are not able to resolve an issue that is beyond their control, such as with an internet provider. I assume you have worked with our technical care team to troubleshoot the issue. After you have worked with your internet provider to resolve the issue on their end, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 1-800-PROTECT (800-776-8328) so that we can walk you through the steps to get everything back up and running. We are here to assist from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. EST Sunday through Saturday. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Daniel Marr Sarasota, FL

Great product and service. The equipment is easy to use and modern in appearance. We like the rotating photos of beautiful places on the keypad when not being used for security purposes.

A. Loney Cleveland, OH

Really great customer service and seems to be a great security system, but their key fobs are not the best. The app is good but if my phone goes down or I cannot get to the panel in time then the key fob would be a great alternative. It works great to turn off the alarm but not do great to turn on the alarm.

Sharon Maple Heights, OH

Well first of all customer service, the salesman very dependable. I had a bad experience with another company and that's why I didn't take that company's security. But I've had the pleasure of meeting the Guardian sales guy several times and then I finally was able to go ahead. I know the service is good, he gave me the pros and cons, and he really was very good about explaining how good his company is in comparison to other companies so I was sold on that. They are very customer service oriented, they understood my needs and they took care of them. They showed a willingness to help me and took care of me and I appreciate that even though it takes a long time to get on it, once you do, they take care of their business. I like the cameras, I feel secure knowing that they've got sensors and that they have a twenty four hour customer call center, calls will be answered and if I'm in danger, I can get the police or whatever service I need, so I like the fact that they have that twenty four hour call center. I just wish they would come down a little with the price.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Sharon, Welcome to the Guardian family. I am happy to know that our sales consultant was thorough in addressing your security concerns. We train our salespeople to solve problems versus "sell stuff" so that our customers get the security solution that truly works for them. We call it The Guardian Way and it's gratifying to hear that it helped you. Thank you also for commending our Care and Monitoring teams. They love what they do and are all Guardian's own employees, U.S.-based and dedicated exclusively to our customer's life safety. With regard to price, your opinion is important. We work hard to keep things affordable without losing quality and reliability and you can trust that we will continue to strive to do this. Sharon, we appreciate that you took the time to connect and let us know your thoughts. Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection. Life is better when it's safe. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Felicia New Braunfels, TX

They're doing a great job, and I appreciate them. I like the simplicity of the system. I haven't had any issues with them and every question I have asked has been answered.

Latel Windsor Mill, MD

Everytime I call, they help me right away to fix the problem. I got a lot of disconnects and they say the door wass not being monitored so sometimes I had a little bit of issues but they fixed it right away.

Damarius Azle, TX

I like the ease of the control pad. It's updated technology, and the cameras are clear. But, I have not heard from anyone since the install and they were supposed to be coming back to do some more work and then I had issues with my system and I sent them an email and I haven't gotten a response.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Damarius, I am glad that you are enjoying the ease and simplicity of the control pad as well as the camera clarity. Life is better when it's safe! I am sorry that you have experienced difficulty with regard to outstanding issues. I would like to get you some assistance with your issues. Please email your account info (full name, premises address, phone number) to [email protected] so that I can escalate to our supervisor for you. Thank you for your patience. I look forward to hearing from you. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Beau Katy, TX

The best thing is the ease of access. It's good value and reliable. Customer service answers quickly and they're knowledgeable and polite. Some of the equipment does go offline, though.

Mark Aubrey, TX

It's easy to use and everybody in the family can get access. I love the peace of mind of knowing that the family is safe. The rep Marianne was awesome.

Linda Pembroke, NC

They are good at their job. The system is in working conditions, and it enables me to lay down and rest knowing that I'll be safe if something goes wrong.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Linda, Thank you! I am happy to hear your experience with Guardian Protection has been a positive one. There is nothing like peace of mind. We appreciate you as a customer. Amy, Customer Satisfaction Advocate

May. 4th, 2021

Bernadette Kingsville, MD

Well the equipment is small, it's not very obtrusive, and I was able to place it so it's not something that's highly visible inside the house to make it on attractive so I was happy that all the little gadgets are small. It just gives me sense of protection and I just I just feel safer with it. Also, they are available in terms of if I have a question I can always call Guardian and someone is always there to answer the questions.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Bernadette, Thank you for the positive rating and feedback. Our teams work hard to ensure we have the most reliable (and unobtrusive) equipment so that you can feel confident with your security system. Thanks for being a customer. Kevin Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Emma Dunbar, PA

It's quick and instant. We like the fact that it contacted the police instead of just using like a ring doorbell to just let us know. It is a little expensive, though.

Benjamin San Antonio, TX

They're very helpful and they informed me about a military discount. I like that I can manage the system through my phone.

Kathryn Alabi Middletown, DE

it was positive and i felt all person I engaged with at Guardian were professional and knowledgeable. All my needs were met.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Kathryn, So glad to hear you have had a good experience with Guardian. We appreciate the positive feedback and will continue working hard to deliver a great service to you. Thanks for being a customer! Kevin Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Marcia Cohen Pittsburgh, PA

Gives me a sense of security. Have spoken to the billing office several times. Someone answers immediately. Employees courteous, patient, and readily solve issues or answer questions.

Richard Alsip, IL

Equipment is very simple to navigate through. I like that I can contact the police very easily. Customer support has contacted me several times to make sure everything was okay.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Richard, I am glad that you are finding your Guardian smart home security system easy to use and that you appreciate the ability of Guardian's monitoring center to notify first responders. Our Care and Monitoring teams are fully dedicated to your security. We are here whenever you need us! Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Apr. 20th, 2021

Ashley Larsen Riverview, FL

I get a call every time the WiFi goes out even if it’s just for a few minutes which can get annoying but at least I know my internet provider sucks. I also wish there was a way to set up a delay for the alarm going off like my work alarms. I have set it off twice first thing letting the dog out and I died and came back to life both times when the alarm went off.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Ashley, Thank you for taking the time to connect with us. Our Tier Two Technical Care team can likely assist you by phone in suggesting alternative set modes on your keypad so that you don't have an instant alarm/ siren go off when you let the dog out. Please give us a call at 1-800-PROTECT (800-776-8328) anytime between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m. EST, Sunday through Saturday. Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection. Life is better when it's safe. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Stacy Bowie, MD

Everything seems to work well, but they don't seem to go above and beyond to appease the customer. There was an issue with my system from the sales representative and things that should have been done but weren't done and I don't feel like the customer service was helpful. They weren't willing to do anything, it was just this is what it is, and that's it okay, but there was an error made and it was like he just didn't want to hear or understand that.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Stacy, Thank you for taking the time to connect with us. We greatly appreciate feedback from our customers and this is what has helped us to become a reliable service provider over the past 70 years. If you will email me your account information (full name, premises address, phone number) to [email protected], I would be glad to share your experience with our department supervisors in sales and customer care so that coaching can be provided to those who served you. This will help us to strive to deliver the best possible customer experience. to you in the future. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection. Life is better when it's safe. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Sherrie Indianapolis, IN

I really love Guardian Protection. I like to see who's at my front door and that that is probably the best thing because you know I'm not going to answer it if its a scam again, no way, I'm going to call the police. It's easy to use, and customer service is so responsive.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Sherrie, Thank you for your positive feedback. We value you as a Guardian Protection customer. Amy, Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Daniel Little Elm, TX

I was surprised that they followed up with me when I guess my alarm grace period ran out meaning if my alarm went off they were actually going to dispatch the police without calling me and that was completely unexpected so I would say they have great customer service.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Daniel, I am glad to know that our Protection Specialists provided you with a rapid response. Our Five Diamond monitoring center never sleeps so that you can have the peace of mind that you deserve. Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection. Life is better when it's safe. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Trina East Orange, NJ

There was a time when I made a mistake and pressed the wrong button and the alarm came on and the customer service team was very quick with their response. They made sure my family was okay even though it was a mistake. I know I am connected and protected.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Trina, You said it perfectly – with Guardian, you are “connected and protected”! Our U.L. Five Diamond monitoring center never sleeps so you and your family can have true peace of mind. Glad to know that you are having a five-star experience in having made us your security partner. Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection. Life is better when it's safe. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Demetris Little Elm, TX

I was having a hard time and the lady took the time to talk to me and explain everything. I work the night shift and my family is here and I know my house is safe. I can see everything. It is convenient monitoring everything from your phone.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Demetris, I am happy to know that our Care team was helpful and took the time to talk and explain everything to you. So important when you are concerned about your family's well-being. Other customers have told us that they, too, love the Guardian App and being able to control their security and know what's going on, right from their smartphone. Glad that you like it, too. Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection. Life is better when it's safe. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Antwuan Irmo, SC

Best part of Guardian is the app. I can use my app away from home or in bed to lock my doors and set my alarm. The rest of the equipment is pretty good. It is really active. Support walked me through the whole process of setting up my camera.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Antwuan, Happy to know that you are putting the Guardian App to work for you! Definitely lets you be in control of your security, no matter where you are. Glad to hear that our Care team walked you through the camera setup process. The y love what they do and it shows! Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection. Life is better when it's safe. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Anonymous San Antonio, TX

When we open the door, it will say the door is open and when we lock the door, it says the door is locked. I like it for the protection but I had a problem when they charged me 100 dollars when they had told me monthly was going to be 50 dollars.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Anonymous, I am glad that you are enjoying the effectiveness and convenience of your system's door lock and notifications. That's great! It sounds as though you may have encountered a billing error on our part and if so I apologize. If you feel that your issue still needs to be addressed, please email your account information (full name, premises address, phone number) to [email protected] and I will escalate to our supervisor so that we can discuss with you further and get you further assistance with it. Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection. Life is better when it's safe. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Mar. 16th, 2021

Naomi Lewisville, TX

I love the after sales support. Their customer service reps have gone over and above to make sure that my system is in and installed properly. I had AT&T prior, AT&T came in for no obvious reason and had cut all the wires so that my devices were not connected to the system and Guardian came in and rewired everything at no cost to me just so that I have security and peace of mind that my system work upstairs, downstairs all my windows and doors so yeah they've got a customer for life.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Naomi, Welcome and we are thrilled to have you as our customer. We will be here for you for life, Naomi! Two of the greatest advantages of having Guardian is our affordability and our team of professional technicians. Now that your system is freshly installed, it's great that you are experiencing the peace of mind that you deserve. Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection. Life is better when it's safe. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Andrew San Antonio, TX

They were supposed to complete some installations prior to me moving in and I've been here over a month and they're still incomplete. The service is mediocre.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Andrew, I am sorry for the frustration. I would like to get you some assistance with your issues. Please email your account info (full name, premises address, phone number) to [email protected] so that I can escalate to our supervisor for you. Thank you for your patience. I look forward to hearing from you. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Janette San Antonio, TX

They have horrible customer service. I've only had my service for almost a month but even a month and my cameras aren't working. I've been waiting for about three weeks to get somebody out here. It would be great if they could have technicians available after work or on weekends so that they can actually come and fix it.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Janette, I am sorry for the frustration. I would like to get you some assistance with your issue. Please email your account info (full name, premises address, phone number) to [email protected] so that I can escalate to our supervisor for you. Thank you for your patience. I look forward to hearing from you. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Townsend Middletown, OH

Good quality products along with a strong support system that is full of highly technical Technicians.

BM Burleson, TX

We’ve been experiencing inconsistent challenges with the product and it’s frustrating you have to go to through so many different people to Settle things.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi BM, I am so sorry for the frustration. I would like to get you some assistance with your issues. Please email your account info (full name, premises address, phone number) to [email protected] so that I can escalate to our supervisor for you. Thank you for your patience. I look forward to hearing from you. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Karen J Felton, DE

The customer service has been above and beyond on 2 occasions that I called. The tech that did the install was very courteous and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Karen, I am happy to hear that you are pleased with our level of care and service. Our customer care specialists love what they do and they are happy to answer and assist with any questions that you may have. In addition, our 24-hour Five Diamond monitoring center never sleeps so that we can respond quickly to your emergencies. Thank you for choosing Guardian! Amy, Customer Satisfaction Advocate

May. 4th, 2021

Cynthia Steinberger Brookville, OH

I have had no issues. They were kind and courteous while setting up the service. Explained everything until I was satisfied with my understanding of it.

Ayanna Roseboro Norristown, PA

I’m just not happy with the product and wish I never switched. The doorbell camera is subpar. I’ve called and expressed my concerns. Anothe tech came out and nothing has changed. When someone rings my bell you can’t see them. If the video does start to work it takes so long and what you need captured is long gone.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Ayanna, I am sorry for your frustration. If you would like me to escalate this to a supervisor for you, please email your account information (full name, premises address, phone number) to [email protected] Thank you, Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Apr. 20th, 2021

Anonymous Converse, TX

The alarm accidentally went off. They called me right back and I wasn't home so they called my wife when I gave him the number and made things happen.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Anonymous, Glad you found our Five Diamond Monitoring Center rapid and responsive, even during your accidental alarm. It's great hearing that all was OK with your home and family. We are here for you whenever you need us! Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection. Life is better when it's safe. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Apr. 19th, 2021

Derek Sugarcreek, OH

I've had guardian protection for over 5 years and have always felt safe at home. They have answered more than one alarm and were very courteous and kind in handling any issue we had.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Derek, I want to thank you for being a long-time customer. We are honored to be your partner in security. Our Care and Monitoring teams are all Guardian's own employees, U.S.-based and dedicated exclusively to our customer's life safety. I am happy to know that you have been pleased with our rapid response and the quality experience we have provided. We appreciate that you took the time to connect and let us know. Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection. Life is better when it's safe. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Sally Morris Springfield, OH

Warranty was voided after 1 week because the cameras knocked out internet to the rest of the house and we contacted the internet company first. The internet company had us swap the modem and router to make sure it wasn’t them and they tested the speed before we connected everything back to the internet. After we reconnected everything and again the cameras worked but the rest of the devices had spotty internet. They asked us to remove the cameras so they could test the lines with just all other equipment. Then they asked us to disconnect everything else so they could test the speed with just the cameras. It was determined that the speed was not the issue and I should call Guardian to have them test their equipment. Because we swapped the modem, the warranty on the Guardian equipment was void. I was told “it’s in the contract” and it will be standard rates for the technician to come out ($114 for the first 30 mins). The install had to be done but multiple technicians because they scheduled the first guy who didn’t do camera install and didn’t know why the garage door wasn’t working. The second technician wasn’t sure how to get the camera wires from the basement to the master bedroom.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Sally, I am sorry for the difficulty. We strive for better service than that. If there are issues that we still need to resolve for you I would be happy to escalate these to a supervisor to get you assistance. Please email your account info (full name, premises address, phone number) to [email protected] if you would like me to do this for you. Thank you for your understanding. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Mar. 24th, 2021

Anonymous Summerville, SC

It's simple and easy to use with the nice user interface. The best part of my experience so far was the guy who came to install it for me, he was very kind and professional. I haven't had any issues yet.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Anonymous. So glad to know that you are finding our smart home security system easy to use and that you are enjoying the Guardian App interface. Our professional technicians love what they do and undergo many hours of training so that they can provide an excellent experience to you, our valued customer. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. It is greatly appreciated. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Anonymous Garland, TX

When we they go over everything but it was very quickly and not sure we really understood everything and but they did give us the booklet to read and there's been plenty of emails and to learn more.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that our Welcome emails have been beneficial and helpful to you. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to call 1-800-PROTECT (800-776-8328) Sunday through Saturday from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. EST and a member of our care team will be happy to assist you. Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection. Amy, Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Anonymous Somerset, NJ

Customer service is ranked really high and that is important to me and my family. They are easy to communicate with. They call within a matter of seconds if an alarm goes off.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Anonymous, Our Care and Monitoring teams are all Guardian's own employees, U.S.-based and dedicated exclusively to our customer's life safety. I am happy to know that you have been pleased with our rapid response and the quality experience we have provided. We appreciate that you took the time to connect and let us know. Life is better when it's safe. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Ryan Westfield, IN

Guardian is really great to deal with. Installation was great and picking stuff out was really easy. They all seem genuine about the products. I like the ease of the app and panel itself. It is really done.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Ryan, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback! Our customers tell us they love the interactive features of the Guardian mobile app and being able to check on things when they are not at home. I am glad that you agree! Thank you so much for choosing Guardian Protection. Amy, Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Mar. 19th, 2021