Guardian Protection

7.6

LAST UPDATED: October 20th, 2021

Protecting homes and businesses since 1950, Guardian Protection is one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded security companies. The home security company offers smart technology, 24/7 professional monitoring, and peace of mind to more than a quarter million customers. Its products are installed by experts and monitored by real people.

Guardian Protection products are currently only available in the following states: Delaware, DC, Maryland, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. With a high consumer star-rating, Guardian Protection reviews highlight quality alarm system and security equipment, and exceptional customer service.

Click here to go straight to Guardian Protection reviews.

The Good

• Guardian Protection Cost
  • Home Theft Protection Guarantee
  • Moving Options
  • High-End Equipment Like Doorbell Camera and Garage Door Control
  • Home Automation with the Guardian App
  • Guardian Protection Reviews

Guardian Protection Cost

Like most professionally installed solutions, a Guardian Protection security system requires little upfront costs and offers free, fast, and safe professional installation. All it takes is a one-time equipment fee ($249) with prices varying depending on the home security systems package.

The monthly fee for monitoring at $45.99. An IQ2 PowerG Panel, PowerG motion detector, PowerG window/door sensor, and professional monitoring services are standard. The IQ2 control panel has hands-free Bluetooth disarming, a built-in glass break sensor, a built-in 5MP camera, plus advanced encryption technology. The wireless window and door sensor options have a discreet design and a lot of power. They communicate with your Guardian security panel and help protect your home's critical entry and exit points. They come with PowerG wireless intrusion technology, providing more secure encryption, longer range and reliability, and better battery life. Video surveillance from the security camera array is only available on more advanced packages.

Package details for Guardian security systems are as follows:

Standard Security Package

• IQ2 PowerG Panel
  • 3 PowerG door/window sensor modules
  • 1 PowerG motion detector
  • Yard sign and window decals
  •  Free, fast and safe professional installation
  • 24/7 professional monitoring
  • Free mobile app

Home Theft Protection Guarantee

The company also provides a couple of policies in the event of a home burglary or customer relocation. Guardian Protection's Home Theft Protection Guarantee gives customers $500 toward their insurance deductible in the event of a home burglary*.

Moving Options

If you move from your home after one year of becoming a customer, you can get a new system installation for your new home including 1 standard security control panel, a door/window motion sensor (3 sensors total) and 1 motion detector for as low as $99. Call 1-800-246-2148 to speak to a Guardian Protection relocation specialist. Subject to the terms and conditions.*

High-End Equipment Like Doorbell Camera and Garage Door Control

Beyond offering most of the basic security and home automation equipment in the industry, Guardian Protection also offers advanced smart security devices such as a video doorbell and camera. This alarm company also has smart garage door control, which most security providers don't provide. Other devices include smoke and CO detectors, in-home medical pendant, image sensor, and a host of others.

Home Automation with the Guardian App

Guardian Protection offers home automation capabilities in addition to home security. With Guardian Protection's free app, you have complete control of your home security and automation whether you are at home or miles away.

Through the use of your smartphone, tablet, or computer, you can control and manage your home's lights, door lock, smart thermostat, indoor camera feeds, as well as your garage door at the touch of a button. Now you're not just tied to your control panel. The app will also alert you if your door sensors are tripped. You can do this at anytime and anywhere. The app is available for iOS and Android, so you don't have to worry about incompatibility with whatever smartphone you may have.

Guardian Protection's home automation not only adds additional security to your home, but it also helps you save money by reducing electricity and energy costs. If you're away on vacation or out for the day, you can adjust your thermostat and set light schedules in your home to save energy.

You can also arm and disarm your home security system through the app, and if there is any activity detected, you will receive an immediate text or email notification to make you aware. This gives homeowners peace of mind that their home will be safer and better protected around the clock, and they will stay apprised of any noteworthy activity caught by their home security system.

Guardian Protection Reviews

Guardian Protection has a high star-rating on BestCompany.com from consumers, which demonstrates a quality company with positive customer service and a satisfied customer base. Guardian Protection reviews highlight quick response times, great technician service, and value for your money. Read additional Guardian Protection reviews below to see what else consumers have to say about the home security provider.

The Bad

• Not Available in Every State
  • Not Available for Apartments
  • Limited Sensors
  • Lengthy/Hidden Terms in Customer Agreement

Not Available in Every State

Guardian’s services aren't available everywhere in the United States. And although Guardian Protection monitors systems in all 50 states, the company only provides new systems in the following areas: Delaware, DC, Maryland, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.

Not Available for Apartments

In addition, the company doesn't provide services to apartment renters (house renters are fine). However, this is not uncommon for home security companies.

Limited Sensors

In addition, Guardian Protection only provides three PowerG door/window sensors with most of its packages. Even small homes often require more than three door/window sensors, meaning most customers should account for additional out-of-pocket costs on sensors if they want a cheaper plan.

However, the Family First, Protect My Parents, and The Works packages all have 5 door/window sensors. If you like the extra equipment in these packages, these might be good choices for you.

Lengthy/Hidden Terms in Customer Agreement

Guardian Protection isn't upfront with terms like cancellation penalties and warranty information when it comes to monitoring services. As such, prospective customers are strongly encouraged to read the contract thoroughly before signing. Remember, you're committing to this company's professional monitoring for three to five years.

The Bottom Line

Guardian Protection offers a solid home security service, including a home protection guarantee* and a variety of packages for every budget. Depending on the package, service will include more advanced security features beyond the typical door and window sensors.

Guardian Protection offers more than just home security. With robust home automation features and a free mobile app to manage your home easily and efficiently from wherever you are, providing homeowners with more control and peace of mind. Consider the Guardian Protection reviews below before making your final decision.

View Best Home Security Companies

*Terms and Conditions Apply

Call 855-977-3984 to redeem this offer. The $99 cost is for Guardian customers who originally signed a 5-year agreement, have fulfilled 12 months of the initial term and sign a new 5-year agreement at their new location. If any of those three conditions have not been met, the price increases to $299. The prevailing rate will be charged for the monthly monitoring cost. The new location must be located within Guardian’s service footprint.

not_listed_location

Guardian Protection Frequently Asked Questions

What is Guardian Protection’s cancellation policy?

Once the initial agreement has been fulfilled, a 30-day cancellation notice can be provided for termination.

How does Guardian Protection’s cost compare to other home security companies?

Guardian Protection’s pricing is similar to other top-rated home security providers with a monthly monitoring fee ranging between $29.99 and $45.99. The monthly monitoring cost will fluctuate depending on if you want a basic security package with standard devices or a more advanced package with home automation capabilities and video surveillance.

Does Guardian Protection have positive reviews?

The majority of Guardian Protection reviews are five stars, many of them noting that the company has great customer service, competitive pricing, quality equipment, and a responsive monitoring center.

Does Guardian Protection offer professional installation?

Yes, Guardian Protection security experts professionally install your system for you. This is included with your Guardian system at no cost to you.

What is Guardian Protection’s response time?

Guardian Protection’s monitoring center initiates a response to alarm system signals within 30 seconds. Once your alarm is triggered, the monitoring specialist will respond and, if additional help is needed, contact emergency responders and send them to your home.

Does Guardian Protection offer home automation?

Yes, Guardian Protection offers a variety of home automation capabilities. Guardian Protection has its own mobile app that allows you to control your security system and automation remotely. With the app, you can control your garage door, smart door locks, lights, and thermostats. This includes remotely opening and closing your garage door, unlocking and locking doors, turning on and off lights, creating lighting schedules, adjusting your thermostat, and more. You can also manage your home security through the app by arming and disarming the system, checking your system history, and receiving text or email notifications when activity is detected. The app is available on iOS and Android devices.

Is Guardian Protection available nationwide?

No, Guardian Protection is currently available in the following states: Delaware, Florida, Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, and Washington, D.C.

Message from
Guardian Protection

Emergencies can strike anyone, anytime, anywhere — even in our own homes and the results can be emotionally and financially devastating. That's where Guardian Protection can help. We provide security systems that are monitored around the clock. We can give you 24/7 peace of mind knowing that if a detected in-home emergency does happen, we will be there to help. When you choose an interactive system from Guardian, you'll receive more than just security. Our system gives you anytime, anywhere control from your web-connected smartphone so you can monitor your home like never before.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

bookmark

Featured Review

Faith Muskegon, MI

You guys are awesome. Customer support was extremely helpful--if they did not know the answers to my questions right away they just would go and ask another employee or a supervisor and just made sure that they got the answers for me that I needed. Guardian Protection seemed like it was more affordable compared to everyone else. It's very easy to use. I like the fact that I can get all the notifications from my phone and control it from my phone.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Faith, Thank you so much for your positive feedback and review. We work tirelessly to provide the best security on the market, backed by real people who truly care about our customers' safety. Thanks for being a Guardian customer! Kevin Customer Satisfaction Advocate

May. 17th, 2021

bookmark

Featured Review

Albert San Antonio, TX

I feel more comfortable and safe and night and especially when I'm away from home, thanks to my Guardian Protection system. It's easy to operate. Their customer service reps were very helpful, courteous, answered questions, and were very patient.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Albert, I am happy to hear that your Guardian Protection smart home security system helps you feel safe in your home. Our customer care specialists love what they do and are happy to answer and assist with any questions that you may have. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for choosing Guardian. Amy, Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Mar. 9th, 2021

Andrew Millsboro, DE

Because they are partnered with our builder, it has been a pretty seamless transition. They did they smart home wiring for use. It has been good so far. I was little confused early on and they have been great and when we needed them come out, they are there right away. They have made it really easy. It is a little expensive but it is a good value for the money.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Andrew, Welcome to the Guardian family. We're happy that you have found us responsive to your needs and that you find Guardian a good value for the money. Trust that we are here for you when you need us! Have a great day and thank you for choosing Guardian Protection. Life is better when it's safe. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

K.M. P. Charlotte, NC

Great service. I love the app so that I can monitor & make adjustments to my home security when I am in my home or away. I feel the service is worth the money, but not too expensive that most people can't afford it. Customer service helped us troubleshoot over the phone so that we could get the system back online right away without waiting for a tech to come to the house.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi K.M.P. So glad to hear that you are finding our service to be five-star and our smart home security system easy to use. Customers tell us they love the convenience of the Guardian app and based on your review, I assume that you are enjoying it, too! It's so helpful to know what's happening at home from anywhere you might be. Trust that we will be here for you when you need us, K.M.P.! Thanks for choosing Guardian. Life is better when it's safe. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Ernest San Antonio, TX

Guardian Protection is accommodating and I've already called a couple of times, one to schedule a service and they came out they did the service within a reasonable time frame. I also called back to get my bill changed to a specific date that way I can had an auto auto drafted very easily the way I would like for it to be auto drafted and they were accommodating on it as well. The security equipment is pretty good, my thermostat is very good and easy to use, good functionality, and the app that we used with the technology of it is very easy to use. It works really well and it makes our life easier. The best thing about using Guardian Protection is the peace of mind that we get knowing that the house is safe and also when we're not there, the ability to not have to worry about whether not we armed the system when we've already left the home because we can always log into the app and check in real time anywhere.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Thanks for the review Ernest! We always say, life is better when it's safe! And we are so glad to hear you are happy with Guardian and have better peace of mind. Thanks for being a customer! Kevin Customer Satisfaction Advocate

May. 3rd, 2021

Marianne Dallas, TX

I think the equipment is very nice, the pad in the kitchen is very state of the art and it provides a lot of information. It has a lot of options kind so I'm still learning how to use it but I think I'm gonna really like it. I like setting the alarm and unsetting it on my telephone, I like the fact that I can do everything by phone. I like the immediate response and alerts. I think the price is right. I'm getting good service for the price I pay. My feedback is to just keep providing the same amount of customer service and nice friendly installers like I had and I think that they will do very well.

Bev L. Middletown, DE

First and foremost important is they are on it right away when the alarm goes off. Next when we need service they are here in a reasonable time. Our technician is fantastic. So friendly and helpful. Denise N can answer any questions I have and is knowledgeable on what she is doing.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Bev, Thank you for taking the time to connect with us. Peace of mind is what we strive to bring to our customers each and every day. We're happy that this shows in the responsiveness and assistance our monitoring center has provided to you. Happy to know that our professional technician has been friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. I will be sure and pass along your compliment for our technician to her supervisor. They are greatly appreciated. Thank you for choosing Guardian. Life is better when it's safe. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Oct. 6th, 2021

Kyrone New Hill, NC

Good quality service. If anything happens, they are quick to respond. Everything has been [good] quality. The technology is up to date and easy to use. I like that it can be customized. The best thing is the peace of mind.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Kyrone, Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We appreciate you being a Guardian Protection customer. Amy, Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Matthew Westfield, IN

Meets all our needs, I can’t think of anything we would need. When we had an issue, they tech stayed on the phone after hours to make sure we got what we needed to get it running.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Matthew, Thanks for taking the time to connect with us. Our team is here for you! All of our technical specialists are Guardian's own, in-house U.S.-based employees and they love what they do. We're happy that this shows in the responsiveness and assistance we've provided to you. Thanks for choosing Guardian Protection . Life is better when it's safe. Mary Lynn M.

Anonymous Annandale, VA

Comparable to anything else I’ve seen. It gives me peace of mind. Their customer support has been very proactive about reaching out to us and being available for questions. It is the best value for the money.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi! I am happy to hear that you are pleased with our level of care and service. We try to keep things high quality and affordable so that everyone can enjoy the best in professionally installed and monitored home security. Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection. Amy, Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Charlotte Gleba San Antonio, TX

Great service and security service Professional and knowledgeable install of equipment. Excellent on fixing or correcting any issues with equipment. Willing to assist in helping trouble shoot or explain services and equipment.

Devin Franklinton, NC

Guardian Protection's system was included in my new home package with the builder. I haven't had any issues and no problems with the system. The system is easy to use and there was a seamless integration with the application and smooth user interface. The knowledge of having extra protection in case anything breaks is wonderful. If something goes wrong, it automatically notifies the authorities and other emergency systems.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Devin, Thank you so very much for taking the time to rate us. I am glad to see that your experience with Guardian Protection has been a five-star experience. We will continue to strive to bring you the best in 24-hour monitored smart home security. Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection. Amy, Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Paul Temple, TX

The touch pad on the alarm system was more interactive than I thought it would be. The system seems reliable. The customer service rep or whoever it was that came to install the system seemed to be very knowledgeable and also did a quick job and explained things to me and kind of pointed me in the right direction as far as I needed for any help after he was done with the install.

Craig Great Falls, VA

They came out very quickly after we moved into our home and make sure the system was working properly, they had to do some reconfiguration on a couple of things and did so at no charge, which is what they've committed to us on the front end, so they lived up to their commitments and overall it was a very good experience. We haven't experienced any difficulties.

Harry Fredericksburg, VA

I'd say this is state of the art equipment. My suggestion is that installers explain everything to the customer and be sure that all of the equipment is working before they leave and also give additional feedback, additional training so that the customer will not have to call back for more information on how to operate the system because I'm still getting glitches.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Harry, Thank you for taking the time to connect with us. So glad that you are enjoying the benefits of your smart home security system. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated. Normally, our professional technicians take the time to provide a thorough explanation of the system and to walk our customers through the how-tos, as well as answer all of their questions. If this didn’t happen at your installation, we want to know about it. So that we can provide coaching to technicians who may need it, please feel free to email the name of the technician to [email protected] or, please email me your account info (full name, premises address, phone number) so that I can look into who installed your system. In the meantime, if you have questions, we are here to answer them for you, from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. EST Sunday through Saturday. Please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-PROTECT (800-776-8328). We look forward to hearing from you. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

May. 3rd, 2021

Sharon Maple Heights, OH

Well first of all customer service, the salesman very dependable. I had a bad experience with another company and that's why I didn't take that company's security. But I've had the pleasure of meeting the Guardian sales guy several times and then I finally was able to go ahead. I know the service is good, he gave me the pros and cons, and he really was very good about explaining how good his company is in comparison to other companies so I was sold on that. They are very customer service oriented, they understood my needs and they took care of them. They showed a willingness to help me and took care of me and I appreciate that even though it takes a long time to get on it, once you do, they take care of their business. I like the cameras, I feel secure knowing that they've got sensors and that they have a twenty four hour customer call center, calls will be answered and if I'm in danger, I can get the police or whatever service I need, so I like the fact that they have that twenty four hour call center. I just wish they would come down a little with the price.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Sharon, Welcome to the Guardian family. I am happy to know that our sales consultant was thorough in addressing your security concerns. We train our salespeople to solve problems versus "sell stuff" so that our customers get the security solution that truly works for them. We call it The Guardian Way and it's gratifying to hear that it helped you. Thank you also for commending our Care and Monitoring teams. They love what they do and are all Guardian's own employees, U.S.-based and dedicated exclusively to our customer's life safety. With regard to price, your opinion is important. We work hard to keep things affordable without losing quality and reliability and you can trust that we will continue to strive to do this. Sharon, we appreciate that you took the time to connect and let us know your thoughts. Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection. Life is better when it's safe. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Mar. 26th, 2021

KCLewis Philadelphia, PA

The customer support has been fantastic. Our technician Betsy was fast and efficient. We have an infant and she was so helpful and accommodating.

Evie L Tenorio Fort Worth, TX

No special reason. It tells me when the doors are opened. I don't arm it because my stepdad walks around at all times day or night. The animals roam the house 24/7.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Evie, Thank you for taking the time to connect with us. Glad to know that your Guardian smart security system is keeping you informed and aware of what's happening at home. Peace of mind is everything. Thank you for choosing Guardian. Life is better when it's safe! Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Carrie Charise Curl Mc Kinney, TX

Excellent Customer Service, Fair Price for equipment and service, friendly Technicians, and dedication to their customers.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Carrie, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We strive to keep our prices affordable while providing a high level of quality and peace of mind. Our teams love what they do and it's great knowing that you rate them five stars. I will be sure and pass along your comments to their supervisors. They will appreciate it. Thank you for choosing Guardian, Carrie. Life is better when it's safe! Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Jose Solon, OH

The customer service has been great so far. The guardian team actually leaves me a voicemail unlike other security companies and doesn’t treat me like a number.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Jose, It is so great to hear that you have found our staff to be responsive and skilled. Trust that we will continue to be supportive in every way. Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection. Amy, Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Bobby Grand Prairie, TX

I like the coverage and I like the price. When I call them, they respond quickly. The equipment works good. It is easy to understand and to program. I have they continue to be good with customer service.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Bobby, I am happy to hear that you are pleased with our level of care and service. Also that you are happy with the equipment. We will continue to strive to bring you the best in 24-hour monitored smart home security. Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection. Amy, Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Lamar Thonotosassa, FL

It is peace of mind knowing someone is watching the house when I am not there. Everything works well. Anytime we have any issues or questions, they have been very helpful.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Lamar, Thank you so very much for taking the time to rate us. I am glad to see that your experience with Guardian Protection has been a five-star experience. We will continue to strive to bring you the best in 24-hour monitored smart home security. Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection. Amy, Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Sunil Apex, NC

The quality of the security equipment looks great with all the new features. I am enjoying the quality. I can see my kids playing all the time. I like that.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Sunil, Thanks for taking the time to connect with us. I am happy that you are enjoying the quality of our equipment and all the helpful features. Our customers love being able to see what's going on at home from wherever they are. So glad you do, too! Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection . Life is better when it's safe. Mary Lynn M.

Carrie Brown Dayton, TX

Honestly, 3 stars may be high... I'm not sure if Guardian is a good fit given my geography. Internet service is limited in my area, so I was not able to get all of the home security functionality I would've liked, such as a video via a doorbell camera etc. Also, in the past 5.5 weeks, my system has reported at least 9 "communication failures," which makes me question how well my home is being monitored.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Carrie, I would like to get you some assistance with these issues. Your satisfaction is important to us. Kindly email your account information (name, premises address, phone number) to [email protected] so that I can research this for you and escalate to our supervisor. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Jul. 6th, 2021

Jason Argyle, TX

I heard that Guardian Protection had really good response times, so I signed up with them. The technician installed things well and the equipment is good. It alerts me when things are happening. I like to access everything on my mobile phone.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Jason, Welcome to the Guardian family! We are honored to be your smart security provider. Our customers tell us they love the interactive features of the Guardian mobile app and being able to check on things when they are not at home. Thank you! Amy, Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Jun. 25th, 2021

Ife Wilkins Franklinton, NC

Ryan is just amazing. He is always there to answer any questions or put me at ease. Charles and Tim were both wonderful with getting me started with my service. My technician was also very accommodating and helped me to understand all the features. Thank you to you all!

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Ife, Welcome to the Guardian family! We are honored to be your smart security provider. I am glad to hear that our professional technician was helpful and took the time to make sure you understand what he did. Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection. Amy, Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Jun. 22nd, 2021

Jessica New Port Richey, FL

Everything has been precise as far as getting somebody to come out, walk me through kind of give me a tutorial, check on everything and call me within a minute of the alarm going off. We're not there right now and so it's nice to have that level of security that we know if something's off, we're going to be called right away.

Bernadette Kingsville, MD

Well the equipment is small, it's not very obtrusive, and I was able to place it so it's not something that's highly visible inside the house to make it on attractive so I was happy that all the little gadgets are small. It just gives me sense of protection and I just I just feel safer with it. Also, they are available in terms of if I have a question I can always call Guardian and someone is always there to answer the questions.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Bernadette, Thank you for the positive rating and feedback. Our teams work hard to ensure we have the most reliable (and unobtrusive) equipment so that you can feel confident with your security system. Thanks for being a customer. Kevin Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Mar. 26th, 2021

Naomi Lewisville, TX

I love the after sales support. Their customer service reps have gone over and above to make sure that my system is in and installed properly. I had AT&T prior, AT&T came in for no obvious reason and had cut all the wires so that my devices were not connected to the system and Guardian came in and rewired everything at no cost to me just so that I have security and peace of mind that my system work upstairs, downstairs all my windows and doors so yeah they've got a customer for life.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Naomi, Welcome and we are thrilled to have you as our customer. We will be here for you for life, Naomi! Two of the greatest advantages of having Guardian is our affordability and our team of professional technicians. Now that your system is freshly installed, it's great that you are experiencing the peace of mind that you deserve. Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection. Life is better when it's safe. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Mar. 22nd, 2021

Robert Portage, MI

They are a younger company, and I feel like they are a little more tapped into modern technologies. Every time I call into customer support I'm able to reach a live agent and they make efforts to resolve my problems. They have the newest technology and everything is integrated so well together so it makes things simple. I feel very secure using their system.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Robert, We are here for you! Modern technology that's reliable and user-friendly is a top priority in our everyday mission to make homes and families safer. We back it with a customer care team who is employed by Guardian and solely dedicated to Guardian customers. It’s great to know that you appreciate the interactive integration of our smart home security system and that it is delivering to your satisfaction. Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection. Life is better when it's safe! Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Verrona Camden, NJ

I've been with Guardian since we built our house in 2009. When I call into their customer service department, they're very courteous and get the work done. They're neat and clean when they come for work and they clean up after themselves. I've been very satisfied with all the equipment they've sent me and everything works as it should. They get in touch with you quickly and take care of things for you. I recommend them to any of my friends and family members.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Verrona, I want to thank you for being a long-time customer of Guardian Protection. We are honored to be your life safety partner and we are here for you! It is great to know that our professional tech and care teams have been courteous, careful, and neat in providing service to you and that the equipment works well. Thank you for referring us to your friends and family members. We will continue to strive to bring you quality service along with peace of mind. Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection. Life is better when it's safe! Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Nick Castroville, TX

I've had Guardian Protection in the past and was very pleased with the service they provided, so we signed up with them again. I've always had outstanding support from customer service whenever I call in. They provide the service I need without any hesitation. Their system does the performance that I am looking for and demanding and they give me an overall sense of security and peace.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Nick, Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection for your home and family not once, but twice. We are honored to have you as our customer and appreciate that you have taken the time to review us. I am happy to know that our professional care team has been consistently supportive and quick to respond to your needs. As you know, our monitoring center never sleeps so that you can have the peace of mind you deserve. Thank you for choosing Guardian. Life is better when it's safe! Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Stephanie Beadles Parrish, FL

System is very spotty takes very long time for feed to open by the time any of the cameras load the person at the door has left. Recorded footage takes hours to see completely the opposite of what we were looking for but we are stuck in a contract and don't have a choice but to endure the laziest security features.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Stephanie, I am sorry for the difficulty. I have located your account and have escalated your issue to our supervisor. Please expect a callback within 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Aug. 31st, 2021

Phillip Hosier Frankton, IN

After break in system installed 5 days later. Motion & door sensors. Reps & tech very professional in the process. upgradable system

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Phillip, Thank you for taking the time to connect with us. It's great to hear that our sales consultant and expert technician were very professional. I will be sure and pass along your comments to their supervisors. Trust that we will continue to bring you peace of mind. Thank you for choosing Guardian. Life is better when it's safe! Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Aug. 31st, 2021

Michael DeBoer Mc Kinney, TX

Price is a bit high. When alarm is triggered there are immediate follow-up calls. App is intuitive and gives real time push notifications.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Michael, Thanks for taking the time to connect with us. Our team is here for you! Guardian's monitoring center never sleeps so that you can. All of our monitoring center protection specialists are Guardian's own, in-house U.S.-based employees and they love what they do. We're happy that this shows in the responsiveness and assistance we've provided to you. Thanks for choosing Guardian Protection. Life is better when it's safe. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Terrie L. Boyd San Antonio, TX

When the system is working it works well. I have had difficulty getting my front camera to work properly with no resolution.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Terrie, Thank you for taking the time to connect with us. I would be happy to get you some assistance with this. Kindly email your account information (name, premises address, phone number) to [email protected] I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Doraun Murray Forney, TX

Great Value and Service. I feel safe and secure and that my home amd family are protected and cared for.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Doraun, So happy to know that you are enjoying five-star value and service from your smart home security system. Our monitoring center never sleeps so that you can enjoy true peace of mind 24/7. We are here for you! Thanks for choosing Guardian Protection. Life is better when it's safe! Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Carla West Allen, TX

The system keeps me aware of everything going on right outside my house. The service is prompt and friendly.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Carla, Welcome to the Guardian family! So happy to know that you're finding our service to be prompt and friendly. Our customers love the Guardian App because it keeps them in the know about their home no matter where they are. Glad you are enjoying it, too, along with great peace of mind. Thank you for choosing Guardian. Life is better when it's safe. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Jakob fourong Roanoke Rapids, NC

So far we have been able to monitor everything the only issue is that the camera sometimes recognized my small dog as a person

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Jakob, So glad to know that you are able to monitor everything to your satisfaction. We may be able to help you adjust some settings with regard to your pet. Please give us a call at 1-800-PROTECT (1-800-776-8328) any day between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. EST. Thanks for choosing Guardian Protection. Life is better when it's safe! Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Earl Cushman Boerne, TX

The installation was great with the representative taking the time to answer questions and explain everything.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Earl, Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am happy to know that your installation was a five-star experience and that our professional technician took the time to answer questions and explain everything. A professional installation makes all the difference and I'm glad you enjoyed its benefits to the fullest. I will be sure and pass along your comments to our tech's supervisor. They are greatly appreciated. Thank you for choosing Guardian, Earl. Life is better when it's safe. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Regina Barnes Apollo Beach, FL

I was promised replacement equipment. Now I’m forced to agree to a five year contract. Company is very misleading. Wish I was told you front and not in the fine print that I was was committed to a 3 year contract. This is a waist of my time and money.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Regina, Thank you for reaching out and thank you for being a loyal Guardian customer. We take your concerns seriously because customer satisfaction is very important to Guardian. In researching your account I see that Guardian extended special consideration for your loyalty and waived the trip and labor charge for you. You paid only for the equipment (thermostat) and a five year contract was not required. Because your contract with Guardian ended in 2018, you are currently on a month-to-month basis with Guardian for your monitoring services. Please know that we are honored to be your security partner and to provide you with best in class monitoring and customer care. Should you have additional questions, please give us a call at 1-800-PROTECT (1-800-776-8328) and we will be happy to help. Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection. Life is better when it’s safe.

Nancy Bernstein Norristown, PA

Our Guardian service rep, Betsy, was thorough and patient as she explained how we could maximize the effectiveness of our security system. We are very satisfied with the service.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Nancy, Thank you for being a long-time customer of Guardian. We are honored to be your partner in security. I'm happy that you found our professional technician to be expert in her work and patient in sharing her knowledge with you. Our techs love what they do and undergo many hours of training so that our customers can be assured of a good experience. I will be sure and share your comments with his supervisor. They are appreciated. Thank you for choosing Guardian. Life is better when it's safe! Mary Lynn M.

Kerry West Millersville, MD

I have used Guardian for over 20 years, at 3 different houses. At first I loved them. I had the same regional Guardian service in my 1st and 2nd house. They did a great job and I had no issue with their service. In the last 5 years, in another region, something changed. They are rigid and have over billed me. In my last house I replaced a door and Guardian mailed me a new connector for the door. When I received the connector, I called them and they helped me set it up. In my recent house, the same occurred AND the carbon monoxide detector was faulty (kept going off). I called and they suggested a rep come out to help and that would cost a $25 service fee since I had a service contract. The gentleman came out and said the CO detector was faulty and he would replace that. He also said my new connector would cost $40. OK. Well, then I got the bill. They charged me $40 for the connector and $180 for the installation CO detector. WHAT? I have called them several times and I am being told that was their rate for service. I can't get a manager on the phone. I am canceling my service. Oh, wait, there is a $350 fee to cancel. Great. My contract is ending in a couple months so I will be cancelling then. Another item to note, and they told me they couldn't turn this off, if there is a weather alert the alarm goes off. If you aren't home and have pets, your animals will be traumatized as mine were. The initial alert goes off for about 2 minutes, then you get a 3 sec chirp every couple of minutes forever until you manually turn it off. What are they thinking? If you aren't home to hear and turn off the alarm, why does it keep going off????? Fur babies be aware.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Kerry, Thank you for being a long-time Guardian customer. I apologize for your frustration. I have located your account and have escalated these issues to our supervisor. You will receive a personal callback within 24 to 48 hours. I appreciate your patience. Thank you, Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Sep. 9th, 2021

Gabe Rodriguez Middletown, OH

Installation person was easy to talk to and very informative on how everything works. System is easy to use and works great. Customer service is great

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Gabe, Happy to know that our professional technician was easy to talk to and very informative regarding how everything works in your Guardian smart home security system. It's also gratifying to hear that you find our customer care service team to be outstanding. Customers tell us they enjoy how easy our system is to use and I'm delighted that you are finding it to be the same for you. I will be sure and pass along your comments to our technician's supervisor. They are appreciated. Thanks for choosing Guardian Protection. Life is better when it's safe. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Jul. 22nd, 2021

Tracy Haven Pompano Beach, FL

I am very upset I have asked my person who set up my acct. to please show me how to work the camera on my phone, I am waiting on my monies to pay alder off $204.36 I have not received my yard signs all of this was to be resolved I have spoke to Will on the phone twice (the guy who came to my door and set this up) nothing has been done. I am livid. I had alder for years when i agreed to go to guardian he promised he would pay off my existing charges on Alder. he told me he would take care of showing me how to pull up past ppictures on my phone i have since reinstalled my ring because i got o help and last night he was to call me back 10 30 minutes as to where my check was. Never heard anything the yard signs were to be sent to me in a timely manner been weeks.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Tracy, I am sorry for the difficulties. I have located your account and escalated this to our supervisor. You will receive a callback from us within 24 to 48 hours. Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve your issue. Mary Lynn M. Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Jun. 29th, 2021

Pamela Rolesville, NC

The system captures all the things that need to be captured in my home. So far it's a really good system and it provides all the necessary things that the homeowner needs when they're home or away.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Pamela, I am glad that we are meeting your expectations and are delivering five-star service to you. Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection and for taking the time rate us. Amy, Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Jun. 25th, 2021

Lajuan Waxahachie, TX

My friend recommended this system to me. The system was explained very well and thoroughly and now that I have the system I've found it's easy to use. I love knowing I have some level of protection in my home.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello, Nothing makes us happier than when one of our valued customers refers a friend or family member to Guardian Protection. I am glad that your smart home security system is delivering five star satisfaction. Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection. Amy, Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Anonymous Glenview, IL

I looked through several options before landing on Guardian Protection for having the best things to offer. The interactions I've had with customer service have been really good and they're always able to get my issues resolved.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hello, Welcome to the Guardian family! We are honored you chose Guardian Protection as your smart security provider. I am so happy to hear that we are meeting your expectations. Thank you! Amy, Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Nicholas Kannapolis, NC

I like that Guardian Protection's techs are very experienced. They have a good system and got it working well. The equipment is good and works great, I love that it protects my home.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Nicholas, Thank you for taking the time to review us. Professional installation and service by an expert is one aspect that sets us apart from other companies who may require you to do that on your own. Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection. Amy, Customer Satisfaction Advocate

Christopher Killeen, TX

Their customer service team is very helpful and they're always there when I need them. The system works and the pictures on my camera are very clear. The only issue I've had is due to my internet. Having their system gives me peace of mind.

Reply from Guardian Protection

Hi Christopher, I am glad that we are meeting your expectations. Our customers love how easy it is to operate our home security systems. I am glad that you agree. Thank you for choosing Guardian Protection and for taking the time rate us. Amy, Customer Satisfaction Advocate