Best Company Guarantee Frontpoint Logo

Frontpoint

8.4

John Nelson

Every time I have an issue, they take care of it very quickly and are very professional about it. We had a brief issue with our control panel, but customer service was wonderful and sent us a new one immediately. They resolved the problem right away.

Joe Yang

They have been very patient and walked me through everything. When some of the door alarms went off, they followed up with us easily.

Joseph Santiago

I was with ADT for 5 years but when I was able to, I switched to them since they had good reviews and the option for a year-long contract. The system is pretty reliable and easy to install. They were very helpful over the phone when we got things set up. After that I've called customer support a few times because we have a young baby and sometimes when we arm the system he activates the alarm by accident. We've just been trying to figure out how to avoid that. But whenever the alarm goes off, I get a call from them immediately to see if everything is ok. At some point they added a feature that allowed me to lock and unlock my system from my phone. I really liked it but apparently it was just a trial. After a month they took it off and offered it to me for $10 more on top of the price I was already paying.

James R. Lyman

I picked them because they were listed as the number one service. They are pretty easy to deal and work with through the phone. They made the installation pretty easy for me. The equipment works fine and does the job.

Kevin Kazda

I picked it because of the convenience of it and the cost. The equipment is good and they have been very attentive to whatever we need.

Kari Rivers

The price was what convinced me of getting it. The system is good, but I've had a little issue with the equipment. After we installed it, a piece of the equipment kept falling off the wall and we had to sent it back to be replaced. The customer service was good and helpful when I called about that. They got us the replacement part really easily and without asking too many questions, I appreciated that. I just wish that the equipment was built a little bit better.

Lyndi Kaul

They were listed as the best service for the best price when I looked them up, so I signed up. We have a problem with the portal thingy, we tried to use it to talk to somebody but it didn't really do anything. I still need to call them about that.

My husband researched and found this service. We did have a problem with the delivery of the system, when we got it one of the things was cracked. It was a Saturday, so we called them and they sent out a new one right away. We received it by Monday or Tuesday I think. It is pretty easy to use it all. I feel much better and safe having it.

Ernest Miller

We had Frontpoint for quite a while before we relocated. Since we thought it was a great service and we didn't have any problems in the past, we decided to use them again. We've also had other companies before and Frontpoint is basically the superior one. The service is easy to set up on your own, so I didn't have to make an appointment or wait for a technician to come out and do it. They are very responsive whenever we call. There's always someone there and they're all very knowledgeable about their product. We've never had an issue with it and overall it's very efficient.

Derrick Briney

They were the best, very easy to work with.

We had had some security treats in our house so I did a quick internet search and they were one of the top services that came up. After some more research I decided that they would be the best company for our needs. When I called in, I explained the situation to the rep that responded. Not only did he help us get the security that we needed for our house but he also expedited the process so we had everything by the following day. That was really awesome. The equipment was all very simple to install and I'm very happy with it.

Mildred Koch

I live in a residential area where it's very seasonal, so during the winter there's not a lot of people around. Since my husband died in November, I wanted to have something for when I'm alone. My son helped me set it up and, whatever problem came up while he did that, they handled it perfectly. After that we've had absolutely no problems with the equipment, it's all very easy to handle. I like it a lot.

Adunola Locke

I picked it because of the cost. Installing it was a bit tricky because of some of the sensors, but otherwise it's good. They are very responsive and easy to get a hold of.

They are always quick to answer and give you clear answers. It was relatively easy to set it all up. I haven't had any problems except for when the power went out a couple of times. We got some emails about it, but that was that.

Matt Holtwick

When we were getting our system in place everyone was very helpful. The equipment is very good. I do think it's very sensitive because once my son yelled loud enough that one of the alarms just went off. Though, from that we can tell that it's going to be able to pick up on those types of sounds.

Martin Gerber

Any dealings I've had with customer support have been good. I've had no issues with it.

Melinda Jones

They had the best ratings for customer satisfaction when I looked things up. Installing it was a very easy process and they were very helpful during that. When I was having some issues, they were very helpful and resolved that quickly. I think it all works very well, it's easy to use. I have not had any trouble with anything.

My fianc' is the one that handled everything with customer support. So far though the machine seems to be pretty good, very user friendly. So far we're pleased with it, though it is an expensive service.

Marcus Leavitt

My husband chose them so he's the one that has dealt with customer service and such. Everything is up to date, but I don't know about the quality of it all. It seems like someone could just unplug it and the security system wouldn't work anymore.

Mike Perez

The technology and the equipment seem pretty modern. It has some very exciting features and it's very responsive.

Melissa Huemmer

The equipment is fairly inexpensive compared to other companies. It has this smash and grab feature where, if something happens to the actual system and it breaks or something, it will still notify someone of the break in. Their customer support is really good, it seems to be better than most companies' customer support. They are really responsive and try and make sure that you have a good experience. If you ever have a problem, they try and work quickly to fix it. They're ready to just take your calls and fix things. They work with you and are very polite and nice about it. It works great.

Nola Fryar

I've had the system for about 3 months now. I got it because of the cost, the easiness of setting it up, and the fact that it included cameras. Customer service seems to be helpful, but they don't really have 24/7 technical support. That didn't help when we had some issues with the camera.

Mike Rose

Customer service is very courteous and professional. They have been very patient with my questions and have answered every one of them precisely and completely. We haven't really had to use the system to its full potential, but I'm pretty pleased with the equipment and the customer service. It's working fine. With it installed, I feel safer in my home, I just trust that they will respond if I ever need them to.

Paddy Guidry

I liked the wireless system, that's why I picked it. It works well with my cellphone and I like the alerts that I get. The only thing I don't like is the panel that you control things from, it's kind of bulky and it could probably look better.

Patrick Valenta

Everything was easy to set up and that was really nice since I live by myself. They have taken care of any problems that come up and the system is very accurate.

Sandra

My initial contact with the person that sold this to me was very good. He was very thorough, helpful, and knowledgeable. I felt really comfortable with what we spoke about, so I just decided to go with it. Since I got it though I've found that there are other services that are cheaper. The one problem I have is with the buzzer or noise that comes on when anything happens. If the door opens or a sensor goes off, the sound will come on and upset my dog. She goes crazy whenever she hears it so we've had to shut off everything that makes that noise. That's very unfortunate, I wish they had a different alarm that wasn't so offensive to my dog's ears.

Kim Randall

I read about different security systems and they had all the features that I was looking for. When I called customer service to sign up they were really good too. They have been very responsive and helpful so far. They've always been able to help me solve any problem that comes up. The equipment has held up pretty well since I purchased it. There was one thing that needed to be replaced, but they sent me the replacement in a box and I was able to just send back the other one.

Roland Strabler

We've only had the system for 3 months so far but I'm very happy with it. Our monthly fee hasn't been too expensive. The system is independent from any power source or cable, it just works without being wired to anything. It was very easy to install it and set everything up. Their reaction time is pretty fast. Whenever something comes up, like the storm that we had, they try to contact us immediately through emails, calls, and texts. We were worried at first because we didn't know what was going on.

Russell Hines

The system is easy to use and the people are great and very helpful. I've never had a problem getting a hold of their tech support department or the system alert department.

Carmen Varin

It's easy to install. Whenever we call we can talk to a real person.

Raynell Cody

The person that sold it to me provided me with great details about the service. They definitely knew what they were talking about and basically convinced me to go with them. The sensors for the fire alarm and the door are very good. They catch everything when I'm cooking or when the door is opened.

Ronelfy Perez

They have been really good about helping me with anything that I need, including setting things up and a couple of technical issues that came up. That was a little confusing, but they were really good about helping me. They're very patient, supportive, and responsive, but sometimes it's hard to get a hold of them. It depends on the time of the day really. It makes me question how responsive they will actually be in a real emergency.

Celene Rivera

I did a lot of research online before I purchased a home security system and they were pretty much the best service. The machine works in a way that, even if someone breaks in and tampers or damages it, it will still send out an alert and notify someone. If an alarm goes off, they're always quick to call and make sure that everything is ok. We always know right away if something happens in the house, where it happened, and why. The only thing is that, whenever we do need to call for the police, they take a while to get out here. I don't know if that has to do with Frontpoint or with the police department itself, but it'd be better if they were faster. There have been several instances where we need to cancel our service because of external reasons. They never give us a problem or make us pay in advance whenever we have to terminate our contract, even if we're in the middle of it. We've done that 3 times already actually. Whenever we get back to a point where we can get home security again, we always choose Frontpoint.

Robert Roberts

My husband researched and chose them. When we ordered our kit we got a special kind of motion sensor that didn't really work for our situation. We just exchanged that for the window motion sensor and things have been ok with that. They have been very good about keeping in communication with us if anything happens. Like, if our electricity goes out, they'll get back to us and tell us when they think it'll come back and that sort of stuff.

Ronald Till

I go it so I could secure a vocational house remotely. The only problem I had was with one of the sensors. It just wasn't working. That has been my only negative experience with them though. Whenever I have an issue they are able to walk me through it and get it fixed right away.

Bonnie Kelly

I got it because of the advertisements that I saw and because the price was fair. It was easy to install and we had excellent coaching with that part of the process. It has worked fine so far.

When I got it I liked that the company didn't really pressure me into buying the product. Their technology and all the stuff they have, in terms of monitoring and such, is very reliable too. The only thing is that there are a couple of options and functions that I wish the machine could handle, but it can't.

Travis Keith

So far I have never had any problems with the people that I've talked to. The system is working the way it's supposed to so far.

David Landry

I picked them because they were cheaper than the others and used cellular service rather than Wi-Fi. They have been really quick to respond and helpful over the phone when I needed them. When I called it just took me a few extra minutes to get to the person that I needed to talk to. The equipment is moderately easy to install but I have some pieces that were damaged when I received it. I had to call several times to get the pieces to work and they still haven't sent me the new parts.

Trevor Mansfield

It has worked well so far. The installation was easy and whenever I call they answer or get back to me in a timely manner. It's very cost-effective.

I was looking for something cheaper than what I had, so I went with Frontpoint. I had an issue with one of the sensors. The thing was mostly attached to the wall but the cover, the one with the magnet, that fell off. When I called about it they wanted to charge me even though I had just gotten the system.

Angela Upshaw

I had a break in right before getting Frontpoint and the person that I talked to expedited things and got me the equipment overnight, all free of charge. They let me have it all on a trial basis for, I believe, 30 or 60 days. After that I ended up having to move to a new apartment and had to cancel the service and send things back. Once I was relocated I decided to come back and get the service again since they had been so kind and understanding. They were just very reasonable and didn't give me any hassles when I signed up or when I needed to cancel. It all works great. The set up was easy to do and it has all been very reasonably priced. The only problem I've had is that the adhesive on one of the pieces is coming off of the thing. I do think they should add a security camera to their base packages, I had to get that one separately from a different company.

Tom Wendorf

They offered a good trade off between the ease of setting things up, the cost, and the flexibility of what is covered. Customer service has been very supportive and responsive so far. You get a person talking to you through the phone rather than a machine.

Rick Worthy

They have answered any question or issue that I've had. They've been very supportive and helpful. I like the fact that they sell the equipment rather than renting it out. That way it's not a waste of money for us. It definitely works well, we've had no issues with it and it was all easy to install. Very user friendly.

Marina King

Every time I've called, they have been helpful. The equipment seems very good. We liked that we could install it ourselves and that it's not too sensitive.

Sandra Mccandless

My friends had this system and since I liked it, I got it. It's a good system, but the doorbell part doesn't work all the time.

M. Cowles Parkville, MD

I made a big mistake entering into a contract with them. High-pressure sales to get the "deal". I thought the contract was for one year but then found out after I signed the contract was for three years. Their customer service was great at first, but as time went by it got worse and worse. Most notably, not following up after an alarm went off ever. Ours went off in the middle of the night when we were out of town. They were quick to wake us up but they never contacted us to let us know a resolution. We contacted them in the morning after a long and anxious night and were told to contact the police. It turns out there is a faulty sensor that we generally don't use. I try to contact them and have waited months for a reply. I am working to get out of the 3 YEAR contract I am trapped in currently. It is very slow and not going well. The two stars is because the products do work fairly well on a day to day basis. The door sensors do their job and I find the chime reassuring. The motion sensor is terrible but we have learned not to use it (after that disastrous out of town experience). The app is good for what we need and we use it a lot.

Reply from Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing this experience. We are so glad to see that you were able to working with one of our Support Supervisors and that they were able to address all of your concerns. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you moving forward.

Apr. 3rd, 2018

Denise Apollo Beach, FL

Extreme pressure to sign a contract without adequate time to read through it or discuss it with my husband. Bad gut feeling, then found out the equipment is refurbished and not reliable. I left another company due to 2 false alarms, costing me $50.

Reply from Frontpoint

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. Rest assured, one of our Support Supervisors will be reaching out to address your concerns in detail and make sure you are entirely taken care of moving forward. Thanks again and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Mar. 26th, 2018

Mark Withey Anchorage, AK

They lock you into a contract for 2-3yrs, $50. + a Month, Very poor tech support (Used 3-4 times), Unless you can talk to 2 or 3 level tech as 1st level is very bad, One time even 2 level did not know how to do simple things, Devices fail they replaced some, Then it takes 2 or more tech to get it to work, Then guess what out of the 5 we replaced 3 quit again, I get so tired of a unreliable system, There was 2-4 months we could not use it. It would go off intermittently in the middle of the night, it said Garage door was open and it was not I freaked out if I had not see my door in my security camera that it was closed WOW !! As soon as my time is up I'm going to switch, I spent more than $1k - $2K with the discount of a signup with a contract on the system, 4 Motions Dec, Indoor camera, smoke/fire, 15+ win/doorns, Deluxe panel --- You can only have 1 panel on the system :-( -- I almost put a 1 star rating it borter line 1-2 rating. (Just a note about me, I have trouble writing and do every few reviews because of it, But I use them when I buy stuff so I want to try and pass on my thoughts about my Frontpoint EQ, I installed alarm systems for 5+ yrs, Over 30+ yrs in Computers/Electronics and I just turned 60 yrs old)

Reply from Frontpoint

We appreciate you taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention. It is important to us that you always receive the help you need so we are going to have one of our Support Supervisors reach out to address your concerns in detail and make sure you are entirely taken care of moving forward. Thanks again and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Mar. 19th, 2018

Stanley Schiller Park, IL

Excellent service, quick callback after an alarm.