Fort Knox Security

7.1

LAST UPDATED: November 30th, 2021

Serving homes and businesses in Texas, Fort Knox Security features low-cost monitoring and security services for residential and commercial properties. Fort Knox has over a decade of experience and focuses solely on security. The company's trained installation technicians each have extensive security system setup experience and can even provide system takeovers for Smith Thompson, ADT, Monitronics, AT&T, DSC, GE, 2Gig, and all others serving the major metro areas of Texas. Fort Knox Security also provides Smart Home integration as well as business security solutions.

Fort Knox Security has low monitoring rates starting at $15.95. However, Fort Knox Security requires a 36-month contract. Read Fort Knox Security reviews below to see what customers note about the pros and cons of the company.

The Good

• Free Activation and Installation
  • Same-Day Installation Available
  • Fort Knox Security Cost
  • Use Existing Systems
  • Tenured Installers
  • $100 Referral Bonus
  • Customizable Security Packages
  • No Contract Options
  • UL-Approved Monitoring Center

Free Activation & Installation

Fort Knox offers upfront cost savings such as free activation and installation. This makes it an affordable and appealing option among other security companies. Waiving upfront costs leaves room in your budget to customize with additional equipment. With $0 alarm activation, Fort Knox Security also offers the below completely free of charge:

• Reprogramming of an existing system
  • Battery replacement, if needed
  • Check-in on system
  • "Minor" repairs on up to two devices
  • System user training
  • Fort Knox Security yard sign
  • Security window decals (5)
  • UL-Listed/Approved monitoring 24/7

Same-Day Installation Available

Fort Knox Security advertises same-day installation on its site. This is convenient for homeowners that want protection right away. You can have peace of mind knowing Fort Knox Security has timely service and will send a licensed technician to secure your home and valuables as soon as possible.

Fort Knox Security Cost

Fort Knox offers inexpensive monitoring plans starting at $15.95 per month, which is significantly lower than what most home security companies charge. Monitoring plans include free activation and installation, but Fort Knox Security does require customers to sign a 36-month contract.

Use Existing Systems

The home security company has the ability to take over existing alarm monitoring systems, meaning even if you don't have a Fort Knox home security system installed in the home or if you are looking to save money by switching from your current security provider, Fort Knox helps you through this process.

Tenured Installers

Fort Knox has professional installer employees that each have about 20 years of experience with varying security systems. You can rest assured that your home will be professionally installed without lifting a finger.

$100 Referral Bonus

Fort Knox Security offers a $100 referral bonus for every person you refer to its services. All you have to do is fill out Fort Knox Security's referral application and once your referral becomes a customer in "good standing," the money will be applied to your account. Note the referral bonus is not paid out in cash; it is only to be used towards your Fort Knox Security account. Also, it is unclear exactly what Fort Knox Security means by the referral must become a customer in "good standing."

Fort Knox Security's website lists this disclaimer regarding the referral program: "$100 account credit is valid for referrals in the first 60 days of service with Fort Knox. After 60 days, the referral credit is $50.00. Referring party must be a Fort Knox customer with an active account in good standing."

In case there are additional requirements for the referral to be eligible to apply and in "good standing," be sure to ask a Fort Knox employee for the details.

Customizable Security Packages

Fort Knox offers three main security packages but also allows customers to customize their own security system plan by selecting their choice of monitoring and equipment.

Fort Knox Available Equipment:

• Color control panel
  • Touchscreen wireless keypad
  • Smart lock (access control)
  • Smart video doorbell
  • Indoor wireless night vision security camera
  • Outdoor wireless night vision camera
  • Wireless glass breakage sensor
  • Wireless motion detector
  • Keychain controller
  • Pet-friendly motion sensor
  • Garage door opener
  • Thermostat
  • Panic alert button
  • Vanishing wireless door or window contact
  • LinearLinc light bulb

Fort Knox Available Monitoring Options:

• Wireless Protect (Wireless monitoring of existing systems)
  • Wireless Plus (Wireless Protect with new panel)

No Contract Options

Fort Knox's DIY home automation packages allow you to manage the smart devices in your home from your smartphone, tablet, or computer.  You will also be able to view your home’s cameras from anywhere in the world (with an internet-connected device). If you live in Texas, Fort Knox can even professionally install your system for just $99.

UL-Approved Monitoring Center

Fort Knox's UL-approved monitoring center adds an extra level of security for homeowners that supplements their direct control (via control panel or mobile device) and visibility over their security alarm. In the event of a fire or other emergency, the company's monitoring station will send immediate assistance.

The Bad

• Interactive Services Cost Extra
  • Poor Online Transparency
  • Limited Service Area
  • Cancellation Complaints

Interactive Services Cost Extra

One downside of Fort Knox is that its 'Interactive Services' (the ability to manage your security system from a smartphone, tablet, or computer) are available as an upgrade. This does not come standard as it does with most other security companies. You may find that having remote access to your alarm system is a necessity.

Poor Online Transparency

Unfortunately, not much information is available online regarding equipment, packages, and pricing options. It lists monitoring plans starting as low as $15.95 per month but it is unknown how much this varies per customer or package. Because of this, it is difficult to know if Fort Knox is the right company for your home or business security needs without calling the company for more information. Potential Fort Knox users will need to contact customer service directly to receive more information on which home security system is right for them.

Limited Service Area

Fort Knox provides residential and commercial security services in the state of Texas, specifically, Dallas/Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, and Houston and their surrounding areas. If you live in these areas, you have nothing to worry about; however, if you decide to move outside the service area before your contract is up, you may have issues canceling and will not be able to continue your service or take your equipment with you.

Cancellation Complaints

Consumers complain of the difficult cancellation process with Fort Knox. This is a common complaint for many home security companies. It is important to read the fine print and policies in any contractual agreement and contact the company with any concerns. A common feature among top home security companies is easy cancellations with no long-term contracts. If you want to learn more about what customers are saying about the company, read Fort Knox Security reviews below. Be especially sure to pay attention to customer service reviews, as this is a big part of a consumer's satisfaction with a security company.

The Bottom Line

Fort Knox Security has a low-fee monthly monitoring plan as well as free activation and installation. Fort Knox allows you to use existing home security equipment and will help you synch the equipment with Fort Knox Security services. This may provide homeowners peace of mind knowing they don't have to buy all new equipment.

However, Fort Knox Security is not interactive through the Fort Knox Security app (available for iOS and Android mobile devices) unless you upgrade to a more advanced package. This is a rare restriction, as most home security providers give you remote access with the most basic security package. An additional con is Fort Knox's difficult cancellation process, as noted by past customers. Read Fort Knox Security reviews below to see what else customers are saying about the security provider. Fort Knox Security is also only available in Texas, so if you are outside of that service area, you cannot use Fort Knox as your security solution.

If any of these disadvantages are concerning to you, we suggest looking into other home security providers.

Call our recommended rep over at Fort Knox Security below.

not_listed_location

Fort Knox Security Frequently Asked Questions

How do I obtain an alarm permit with my city?

You can visit your city website and apply online.

How many windows are covered?

For all packages, three contacts are included and are generally used for doors. The company recommends adding extra motions or glass breaks for optimal coverage.

Are the alarm systems wireless?

Fort Knox provides wireless alarm monitoring for an additional monthly fee. The company also offers 2GIG systems that provide complete wireless freedom, ex. wireless monitoring and wireless security devices.

What is the average response time?

Once a signal is received by Fort Knox's 5-diamond monitoring station, it takes dispatchers on average 13 seconds to first contact you. After ruling out any false alarms, the company dispatches the proper emergency services. However, if you use a panic button to send out an emergency signal, then police will be dispatched immediately without call verification.

Can I arm my alarm system from my phone?

Fort Knox's 2GIG systems allows you to arm your system remotely. You have total control to interact with your home security from anywhere. You can access your home security system through smartphones, tablets, or internet-accessible computers.

What is Geo-Fencing?

Geo-Fencing creates a virtual fence around a specific area using location-based technology. You can use Geo-Fencing to arm or disarm at certain distances or even raise and lower your thermostat.

Does Fort Knox have no contract options?

Yes! Fort Knox believes you should also have options.

How much does home security with Fort Knox cost?

Home security packages start at $15.95 monthly. The company also offers different packages that include upgrades and cameras.

Are home security systems worth the money?

Fort Knox doesn't think you can put a price tag on the convenience and peace of mind that comes with knowing your home is protected. Examples include receiving fire and carbon monoxide alerts, deterring crime, and protecting your belongings in your home. Someone is always ready to respond to an alarm with 24/7 support and monitoring.

Will my pet set off my motion detector?

Fort Knox's motion detectors are designed to not alert for pets that weigh up to 50 lbs. However, extremely active pets under 50 lbs. could set off motion detectors.

Message from
Fort Knox Security

Here at Fort Knox, we pride ourselves on being the best home security and home automation company in the state of Texas.

We believe your safety is everything, whether it's in your home or at your business.

According to our customer Cindy, "Fort Knox Security has not only the best systems and options out here, but the best customer service I have ever spoken to."

We are committed to innovating your home security experience. There's no place you should feel more comfortable than in the confines of your own home.

That's why Fort Knox Security Systems provides smart home systems that can understand your habits and make adjustments for your comfort and safety.

For over a decade, we have been providing premier home security systems. You can rest assured that if any security breach is detected, we will be there to help you.

The 24/7 monitoring, premier alarm systems, and no-contract options give you the peace of mind you deserve. Being able to control and monitor your home from anywhere is a powerful tool that gives you freedom like never before.

Let us show you why we are one of the most trusted home security companies in Texas.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

bookmark

Featured Review

Debbie Bayer San Antonio, TX

This company is fast, efficient and dependable!!! They got to us very quick , installed the equipment and had it going in a very short amount of time. Very knowlegable clean cut, friendly service tech arrived right when he said he would. We are very pleased with Ft. Knox Security Services!!!

Thank you, Debbie!

Feb. 5th, 2021

bookmark

Featured Review

Daniela Rodriguez Garland, TX

Technician friendly, and did and great job with all the installation. Also Alex was very helpful He helped me with the best price and very friendly and he really seems like he care about customers..

Jan. 15th, 2021

Barbara Fraticelli Helotes, TX

We researched many companies prior to deciding on Fort Knox; we found the to have the most comprehensive solution for our security needs. Our system was installed few days ago; the technician arrived on time, assessed the situation and proceeded with the installation. He answered all our questions and explained the features of the new system. We are very satisfied.

Court Richmond, TX

My original phone contact Alex was great My installer Carlos knew his stuff & he was great too Your service seems to be impeccable & I just hope it continues

Kimberly Mitchell Houston, TX

He was very professional and pleasant. He patiently answered all my questions and patiently instructed me on how to use the system. I felt comfortable and safe with him. Thank you.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you, Kim! If you need anything else please let us know.

Oct. 13th, 2021

Samarra Miller Fort Lauderdale, FL

Im very happy with how the technician handled the visit and installation. He gave very detailed information on each product and offered us a payment plan to make what we chose affordable. He made us feel very informed, and when the job was complete, he explained in detail how to use the system.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you so much Samarra! If you need anything else please let us know.

Nov. 3rd, 2021

Melle Edwards Cedar Hill, TX

Dylan was very kind and efficient in installing the new security equipment. He explained everything to me and walked me through the process, as a new customer. Thank you.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you Melle! Dylan is the best.

Oct. 5th, 2021

Marc Casper Spring, TX

Our technician was very friendly and explained everything in great detail. He made sure to ask if we had any questions before he finished up, and walked up through every step.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you, Marc! It's always great to hear how attentive our technicians are to the details!

Aug. 25th, 2021

Felicia W. Fort Worth, TX

It's was a stress-free process, from the installer, to the sales/customer service person I spoke to on the phone. I haven't had any problems and my cameras work well.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Great to hear, Felicia! We want your experience with us always to be a pleasant one!

Dixie Shinn Farmersville, TX

They put the wrong code in and it won’t cut the thing off. I don’t have time to have them come out again. The installer got on my Ipad and I didn’t know what he was doing and when he left I looked to see what he had done and he had signed all the forms for me and I have no idea what all he signed. I thought he was okay until I saw this. I need another remote but the person I talked to said he couldn’t do that. I would have to call another number and I didn’t have time to mess with it. I am 84 years old and my son lives next door and if he had to come up here to check on me he has no way of turning the system off because the code that I told the guy to put in does not work. As soon as I get the time I am going to another company

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry to hear about your experience, Dixie. We value you as a part of the Fort Knox Family and promise to make this right. Please call (469)907-1550, and we will send someone out to reset your code and fix any other issues you may have.

Angela Krog Houston, TX

Fort Knox is a great company. Their sales team is exceptional and very responsive and their install team is just as good. We use them for all our companies!

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for the great review, Angela. We can't thank you enough for choosing us for your security needs across all your companies.

John Austin, TX

I am a new customer with Fort Knox Security. I must say that the initial contact was good, the middle sales pressure was obnoxious, but the negotiated ending seems to be good. The installation Tech, Matthew, was superb and is the reason that I am a current customer. He was professional, efficient, and honest. He inspired faith in the company and eased any concerns I may have had. In total, I am very satisfied with Fort Knox Security thus far and would certainly recommend them for your consideration.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you so much, John. We rely on our amazing technicians to show what the company is all about. Glad to hear about your experience.

Jul. 1st, 2021

James Garcia Wylie, TX

Called to ask questions about service and they were promptly answered by the FKS rep. He got me scheduled for next day service which exceeded my expectations.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for the 5-star review, James! We look forward to working with you!

Aug. 30th, 2021

Susan Gonzalez Leander, TX

Every time I have had an issue on my part of not knowing how to adjust ir change a setting they have been very helpful and patient with me.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you, Susan! Part of keeping you safe is making sure you are comfortable with operating your system. Call us anytime you need assistance!

Ken Humble, TX

The transition during Covid left me hanging with an installation fee (unpaid) and my install remains incomplete still today at 7 months and counting. My guess is that Ft Knox got a lil PPP help and are doing fine. Customers hold the crap tho. **STAY AWAY**

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry to hear about your troubling transition during Covid, Ken. Covid has caused many issues that we are committed to overcoming. We have been in business for over a decade and have become one of the fastest-growing security companies due to our commitment to our customers and quality service. Please call us at (469)907-1550, and we would be happy to finish your installation process.

Avinash Austin, TX

Initial setup was not so good, they charged me for an issue they were not able to fix on my existing pre-wiring forcing me to bye their wireless window sensors, and they charged me for wireless glass breakers as they do not have wired ones

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry to hear about your experience, Avinash. Unfortunately, your pre-existing equipment was not compatible with our system. Though our reps will offer security amenities they believe would suit your home, they would never force you to buy any unnecessary equipment.

Staci Blakemore Desoto, TX

Fort Knot has great customer service representatives, when I receive a call there seems to always share my concerns, to make sure I'm okay.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

You are a part of the Fort Knox Family now, Staci. Thank you for the kind words.

Janet Muir Converse, TX

Great customer service and the tech support is very helpful. They were timely, professional, and followed Covid-19 safety protocols.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you so much, Janet. We pride ourselves on efficiency and integrity, please reach out if we can do anything else to enhance your security system.

Kevin Little Elgin, TX

It’s ok. Don’t care for the exposed wires and the system using outlets. More of a DYI install than a professional installation. It’s an ok set up but would prefer the wiring to be wired to the house and not plugged.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry to hear about your experience, Kevin. Please reach out to customer service (469)907-1550 so that we can help you resolve this issue.

May. 8th, 2021

Gerald McCarthy Saint Clair Shores, MI

Great company glad to have them on board neigh hood is pretty stable but when the tenants are not home the security could be breached.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Glad to have you on board as well, Gerald. Thanks for the great review.

May. 8th, 2021

Kristin Pegram ,

I just have to tell you how wonderful my experience has been with Fort Knox security. From the time I called and spoke with Daniel to my installation with Allen, my experience has been AMAZING!!! Daniel was well prepared to answer all my questions. He was patient and very knowledgeable about all services and products. Didn’t make the call about a sale, but just made sure I understood everything and that Fort Knox was the right company to meet my needs. Allen was great as well. He arrived on time for the installation and his knowledge about security systems is to be applauded. He was also patient in answering my questions, gave great advice, went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure all security needs were met. Everyone needs to know how amazing each of these employees are. Please share this review with each of them. It’s not often you experience customer service this wonderful. Kind regards Kristin

Frances M Auriemma San Antonio, TX

I Called Fort Knox and talked to Chris. I told Chris I was just checking prices and service. I explained I didn't need service for six months. Chris explained all service. It sounded good. He set up a account and told me the special will be held until I was ready. after calling numerous security companies. Including ADT. who was very rude, condescending in bullying. I gave up. Chris called to checking on me and my search process. I was so moved by his concern. Chris called me for 6 months. Just checking on me. He was always kind, considerate and and reassuring the special he quoted is the same. by Chris showing me patient, kindness and concern made me decide Fort Knox's will be the only home security system I'll have in my home. Because of his sincerity and commitment to me. My new home is wired and secured by Fort Knox security home system. Thank you Chris for hanging in there with me. Sincerely Frances Marie Auriemna A new customer for life

Irene San Antonio, TX

Jason is the best!!! OMG, he was so patient , especially with me, I am not tech savy at all. He patiently and kindly answered all of my questions and my sisters questions. He did not leave until he made sure we understood how to operated the security system. I felt so much more at ease after he went answered all of our questions , When he left, we felt pretty confident on how to operate the newly installed security system. I am so glad he was sent out to our home to install , he was heaven sent. THANK YOU JASON. We got the VIP treatment from Jason. He knows how to take care of his customers.

Martin Buckley Houston, TX

Our technician Chris came out early in the morning and spent the entire day updating our old wired ADT system and coordinating the Fort Know wireless components to complement and expand our security coverage. The task was extraordinary complicated because the ADT wires were not labeled and Chris had to trace each one at a time. The system was easy to learn and Chris patiently lead us through each step to explain all of the extensive program features and selections to customize the perfect security setup for our home. Additionally, the sales staff of Seth and Zach answered all our questions prior to committing to Fort Knox and then coordinated with Chris during the installation to resolve issues as they developed. The agreement was well written and easy to understand. I highly recommend Fort Knox as a security company! Martin Buckley

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Martin, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to provide us with such detailed feedback. We love hearing that Fort Knox team provided you with great customer service and was able to get your security system up and running. We appreciate your 5 star review!

John Williams Dallas, TX

Jesse arrived at my house on time and told me exactly how long he thought it would take once we confirmed what he would be doing. He clearly knows a lot about security systems and was able to navigate installation with the two ADP and Brinks legacy systems I have in my house. I was impressed by how quietly he worked and how prepared he was for the wiring and drilling. I know not all techs are going to be like Jesse, he clearly takes a lot of pride in his work. Luckily, Jesse lives close so we will request him moving forward if have any issues. He fielded customer calls while he was working which to me shows how committed he is to what he does. Fort Knox, you want to keep Jesse on your team for sure. I was very impressed.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

John, We are so happy to hear that Jesse arrived promptly and was able to get your security system installed and integrated with your existing systems. Having the best customer service is so important to us! Thank you for your 5 star review

Gerald Legg Carrollton, TX

I called Fort Knox Security to see about monitoring an existing alarm system at my new business location. I talked to Andy and he was very helpful and professional, he explained my options and had me scheduled for a technician to come out and get me up and going. The entire call only took 10 minutes. I was notified when Sean (my technician) was on his way. He arived on time and reconfigured my alarm to work with their system and had me up and running in no time with an additional sensor and even replaced all of my sensor batteries and tested everything to make sure it was fully functional. Then he walked me through operating the alarm and made sure I was able to arm/disarm it and change the user adjustable settings before he left. Everyone was very friendly and courteous and kept me in the loop throughout the entire process. Also, the best price that I found for monitoring.

Thank you Gerald!

Dennis Weatherford, TX

They kept showing I was late on my monthly payment when it was set up for auto pay on day one the only way I could stop this from appearing late was to take if off of auto pay and pay it when the due date says

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Dennis, I'm sorry to hear about your payment issues. If you could call us at (469)907-1550, we would love to help you set up auto-pay for the correct date, and reimburse any late fees accrued due to any negligence.

Stewart Plano, TX

Attention to detail on a consistent basis with knowledgable personnel handling all calls and inquiries 24/7

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for the great review, Stewart! We do our best to keep ourselves up-to-date on equipment and services in order to help you out at any time.

Sara Belton, TX

The sales and installation team was great! However, the system promised is not meeting our needs. I have been waiting for a callback to resolve a major issue for well over a month. Not happy at all.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry to hear about your experience, Sara. Can you please elaborate further on what major issue you are having? You can call support directly at (469) 907-1550, and we can have a tech look further into your issues and make sure all your needs are met.

prasanna Plano, TX

I dont have all the windows security proof and pay close to $32 . Its not bad but not good either. Had to get supplemental home security.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Prasanna. Please call us. We would love to add sensors to any of your missing windows and show you what separates us from our competitors.

May. 21st, 2021

Jo Ann Smith Arlington, TX

The setup was fast. The system is easy to use especially the quick call back when system has been alerted.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you so much, Jo Ann. Our security services don't end after installation, welcome to the Fort Knox Family.

Rebecca Keller, TX

Because they are a 5-star company! Their customer service department is extremely helpful and they don't dismiss you.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you, Rebecca. We take all security questions and concerns very seriously. Fort Knox is here for you!

Ron Hall Kendalia, TX

Prompt, knowledgeable, professional service. Quick to respond to any questions. Very pleasant staff as well.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you, Ron. Customers like you are the reason we are the fastest-growing security company.

Joseph lopez San Antonio, TX

Was told I would have three months free starting the service and didn’t happen. By second month I needed to pay, that just shows me not a company of its word.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Sorry to hear about your experience, Joseph. Our technicians follow a high code of ethics and are trained to be as transparent as possible when providing the details of your security system agreement. Please reach out so we can fix this for you.

May. 7th, 2021

Lucio Tavernini ,

Matthew, our tech, arrived before 2:30 pm and worked incessantly until past 7:30 pm. He finally left at my insistence because I thought that he needed to get supper and some rest. He was completely amazing, extremely knowledgeable and highly efficient.

Thank you Lucio!

Jan. 18th, 2021

Jeremy Hodges Keller, TX

Great experience, didnt try to upsell me on a bunch of stuff i didnt want. I tried other companies but they were only intersted in putting me in their expensive package with more bells and whistles than i wanted. My Fort Knox tech was knowledgable, efficient, professional and courteous. My service contact, Kristen, was awesome as well, hooked me up with a good deal. Thanks guys! Highly recommend.

Michael Johnson Houston, TX

Was a quick and painless install!! When the tech arrived he went straight to work going over what I discussed over the phone on equipment and price prior to his arrival and finished paper work without any hassle or trying to up sell me like other companies!! Very pleased install was fast and informative!! I hope I never get a call from them but it is good to know I'm covered!!

Aown Zara Syed Flushing, NY

We shopped around a bit and immediately recognized the difference in customer service provided by this company. Chris was friendly, Patient, professional and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure dealing with them. The technician was amazing as well. Everything is up and running and we couldn’t be happier. Do not hesitate to pick Fort Knox for your security needs.

Peter T. Pflugerville, TX

Phone Tech answered all of my questions and then gave me the options available utilizing my current home security system. Local technician came out the next day and converted my land line system to wireless therefore eliminating my need for the land line. I’m now saving on the land line cost and the monthly monitoring was also reduced by $5.00. The entire process was seamless & painless! Everyone I spoke to and the tech that came out were super friendly and very knowledgeable! Calling my daughter now to recommend she convert her security system to Fort Knox Security also!

Mandy Houston, TX

I got someone right away on the phone, which is rare these days. I could tell from the beginning this company was straight forward with affordable prices and no hidden fees. Charles came in to install our security system. He was extremely professional, patient, honest, considerate and informative! You could tell he had a lot of experience and loved working for Fort Knox. I wish everyone I worked with was just like him!

Dee Pflugerville, TX

I called to compare several companies & this was the best one! Daniel explained everything and made sure I understood all options I had available and within my budget. Barrett came the next day to get me all set up and made sure I understood how to work it all. Best experience ever!! Thank you for all of the support. I will be recommending them to everyone!!

Mark S. Cypress, TX

Chris, rhe customer service rep we contacted was very professional. No pressure sales or upsells. Chris worked hard to win our business and he did. He sent a great technician. Charles, a fellow Air Force veteran who knew his stuff and then some. He spent as much time as he needed to make sure the system was done right. I could not have asked for better service from a security company. Thanks guys. Truly appreciate your outstanding service.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thanks for the kind words Mark!

Kenita Williams Spring, TX

The customer service was great. Spoke with Chris the salesman and he was very helpful in helping pick out the system that was right for my home. Then I was able to get my system installed the same day, like wow, how awesome that was. The technician was great with explaining how to use the new system. The installation process went quickly and was easy to use after Robert went through the different functions of the alarm. Thanks Robert!!

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for the review Kenita!

Tony H Huffman, TX

The Technician was very knowledgeable and was able integrate most of an existing system that was installed in my house when it was built. I have used several other security systems in the past. The Fort Knox System is by far the best system I have ever had. None of the competitors offered the features I was looking for at an affordable price. The Doorbell Camera views an extremely wide range and I like having the ability to have Two way voice communication from the door camera and the Two inside Cameras. I Would Highly recommend Fort Knox Security to Anyone.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thanks for the review Tony!

Jocelyn North Richland Hills, TX

We moved here from Los Angeles and surcharging many home security companies though most companies are almost same . So we carefully focused good customer care and we found this company.. So much great service and fast appointment & set up also my English is poor though until i get it details explain....i love this company and appreciate all steps. Thank you so much!

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thanks for the review Jocelyn!

Juan Salinas San Antonio, TX

Tech was on time, actually, early. Very knowledgeable, answered all my questions professionally and accurately. Clean and efficient, I was amazed at how he completed the job so fast. When he asked me if I was ready to go over the use of the keypad and the free app for using my phone to arm system, I was surprised. Fast and efficient, great job.

Thank you Juan!

Kaitlynn W Gunter, TX

Fort Knox provided us with great customer service from the moment I called in. I was able to get a same day install which was awesome! I received a call letting me know the technician would be there in 40 minutes and then a call from the tech himself when he was about 10 minutes out. I really appreciated that. Tech was on time and knowledgeable. Great experience!

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Kaitlynn, We are thrilled to hear that Fort Knox provided you with such great customer service and that you're tech was able to get your home security system set up! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review

Jerry McDermott

Yesterday, Ft. Knox via CSG did a fantastic job to remedy by situation I made in my first review. They exceeded my expectations. It is unfortunate that the circumstances in my first review happened. Part of that was that I also could have done a better job. I am completely satisfied and would recommend this company to others. Very pleased with the outcome.

Muhammad Noman Sugar Land, TX

I have service since 1.5 yrs and I didn’t get a chance to use them so I can only say satisfied with customer service

Reply from Fort Knox Security

We are glad to hear you've stayed safe, Muhammad. Thank you.

Adrienne Jarrett Hurst, TX

Always helpful and reliable. Knowledgeable to answer question relating to the equipment.

Reply from Fort Knox Security

Thank you for your kind review, Adrienne! It is important that you are informed and comfortable working with your system!