Best Company Guarantee State Farm Logo

State Farm

7.5

Ronald Schaffer Schnecksville, PA

Been dealing with most insurances offered by this company for a long time now. My father started the Home Owners Insurance . I am helping my mother take care and pay it off now that he passed away a few years back. Easy to use inexpensive isurance to keeping our home safe when It needs it.

Matthew Laney Chino, CA

I had a policy with State Farm Home Insurance with a previous residence. Their premium fees were reasonable and they were fair and responsive when I had to file a claim. Their representatives were always helpful and friendly. I would recommend State Farm Insurance.

Alexandria Lekberg Woodland, CA

I have been with State Farm for 10 years for my home insurance. Their customer service is fantastic. I love that I can go into their office and talk face to face with my agent, Hope. She is able to answer all my questions and help me with my claims. I have been with them for over 20 years for my car insurance and life insurance! They are great!

Cher Hansen Tinley Park, IL

I have been a State Farm customer for many years. They have always been wonderful and helpful no matter the situation. They have great knowledge of their products and are able to guide me through any questions or concerns I have had in the past.

Be Joyful Ministries Philadelphia, PA

State Farm is an excellent insurance company that has met and exceeded my expectations for home insurance, car insurance, and business insurance. I have been a customer with State Farm Insurance Company for over 25 years and every agent has continuously provided excellent customer service.

Daniel Cossa Elmhurst, IL

I like that they have annual home owner insurance policies. I was also very pleased with the assistance I got from the agent and the office staff. They helped me find things that needed to be included in my policy and explained the pricing and plan very thoroughly.

Lisa Huseby

We have had State Farm for over 35 years. They have always gone above to help us in any claims we have had. Even when we were hit by a tornado in our motor home in Missouri. They were quick to get an agent out to help. Our agent here in Texas Is so helpful to help us with the best coverage for us.

1 year ago Edited August 30, 2022

jeff molitor Chicago, IL

State Farm is the creme of the crop once you get to the point where you realize they have something almost no other insurance company has. It took me awhile to get to this point as I went through the 'cheap' route with other insurers but when I needed those insurers they were difficult to deal with and questioned me at every turn. State Farm is not the cheapest out there but they are by far the best - amazing customer service and responsive, supports you during the claims process, and never makes you feel like an inconvenience. They want to help you and they support you through the process.

David Bornancin Westlake, OH

The key to home Insurance in working with a Great Insurance Agent that cares about your needs and requirements. State Farm has always provided me with Options that meet my Levels of Insurability and Budget. I highly recommend State Farm Insurance for not only Home but Car insurance as well.

Marilyn Jenkins Indianapolis, IN

We all think we pay too much for auto and home insurance. But every time I think about changing Auto/Home insurance I look up similar coverage with other companies the quoted amount is usually higher than State Farm. Sometimes it's much higher.

James Moss Newton, IA

I recently got a great deal from State Farm for car insurance, so when they told me that they were offering great prices on home insurance I looked into it. I didn't go with them because I'm getting a better price elsewhere but the agent was very helpful and treated me with respect even though I chose another company.

Elizabeth Redding, CA

I have used State Farm for home insurance the past year and a half and it has been a positive experience. I had already been using State Farm for car insurance for many years, so I already had trust in the company and my insurance agent.

Dee Belfast, ME

I have had homeowners & vehicle insurance through State Farm for 21 years. The people in my local office I work with are wonderful and available when I need them. Additionally, I have called the 24 hour line several times to change payment dates, to ask for a tow, and they have always been easy to work with.

Stoney Blazer Republic, MO

Been in business for so many years for good reason.Me and my family has been with State Farm since I can remember. I would never leave for any reason. There is a loyalty amongst them like no other. Always willing to work with us through hardships and any other problems. Never been let down by this company.

1 year ago Edited July 25, 2022

heidi m johnson Mt. Pleasant, SC

I had State Farm car insurance , also renter, and business insurance for years. I was pleased. They'er rates are good. I had one ticket my insurance didn't go up. No problems to speak of. I had an agent that would check on me to make sure I was good, or if I had any questions. He even wished me a happy birthday.

Ellen Woods Victoria, TX

I've had State Farm insurance for all my cars for years. Once I purchased a home in 2012 I simply added the home to my policy. I've never had an issue with State Farm. The only time I ever needed to cash in, was when Hurricane Harvey hit my area in Texas years ago. They made it easy.

Lakysha Reid Ellenwood, GA

I have been with State Farm for over 10 years, they have given great advice on how to ensure my insurance is working for my best interest. They are quick to explain if combining different insurance sectors are to your best benefit. They are a personal group that treats you like family.

Jennifer B. Nashville, TN

Have been with State Farm for 25 years and although they are a little pricier than other insurance, the service you get when something goes wrong is outstanding in my opinion and we’ve had them for roofing and auto and a bleach accident.

Dave Clark Phoenix, AZ

About a year ago an employee of State Farm called me to solicit a quote. I had some time to kill and so I let them give me some prices. Well let’s just say they ended up saving me about a thousand a year with their prices. I’m very pleased with them.

Cynthia Hunt Azle, TX

State Farm has been around for years my mom and her family have used State Farm and as I got older I use State rentals insurance and I tell you they have a good company and insurance plans. And also explain to me how the insurance plans benefits me and had great customer service

1 year ago Edited February 10, 2022

Amber Griffith Philadelphia, PA

The customer service is excellent! A driver hit my car, apologized and took my info. The next day I received a call from a state farm agent to bring my car in to their office. She quoted a price of the damage. I accepted , she wrote a check and I could do as I pleaded with it.

Moses F. Chandler, AZ

State Farm has a Great selection of Insurance services. Tailored to fit everyones budget & needs. State Farm has a great selection of insurance programs, At all levels, to satisfy everyones Insurance needs. A Trusted company, that has been in business for a very long time.

1 year ago Edited January 21, 2022

Jlbflatx New Braunfels, TX

I have had State Farm insurance when I was living in Florida and Georgia my whole life. We had no problems. Only needed twice in Florida when heat blew out bedroom window in Pembroke Lakes and when laptop got stollen. Both instances they came thru for us with no problems. I would highly recommend State Farm. We are now living in Texas .

1 year ago Edited August 3, 2022

Kendra Schultz Dallas, TX

This has been a great insurance company for me. My house caught on fire and state farm had movers and adjysters at my house the same day as the fire. They had everything moved out for me, paid for a hotel room for me and sent me the insurance check within 10 days.

Jim Pitts Elizabethtown, KY

These folks are AWESOME! Better coverage and less expensive than Kentucky Farm Bureau and I was with KFB for 20 years! They were very helpful in getting all my insurance needs consolidated. I have my car, motorcycle,and homeowners insurance through them and they made it easy. I wish I had them for insurance all along.

1 year ago Edited December 20, 2021

Mike Halliday ,

When my wife, kids and I moved From one state to another, our moving truck was in an accident. All of our furniture and most personal belongings were lost or damaged beyond use. Our State Farm agent helped us submit a claim and we were able to furnish our new house, which brought a great deal of piece of mind. Thank you SF!

Michael C. Fayetteville, AR

State Farm has provided excellent insurance with great customer service. They are always quick to answer my questions and offer unparalleled hospitality. I have been using Sate Farm for many years and plan to keep their great services.

J Adams Charlotte, NC

I have used State Farm for many years to cover my home and vehicles. There rates are competitive.

Gwendolyn Luper Pinehurst, ID

Have used for home and auto coverage for years. Always received fair compensation when filing a claim.

Maya My McDonough, GA

Statefarm is my current insurance company and I can't wait to switch. I tried to use my homeowners insurance and the claim was DENIED. No one was able to fully explain to me why it was denied and no one cares that I can't use my master bathroom. WHAT AM I PAYING FOR??

Sherran Nutson Atlanta, GA

I am/have been a State Farm customer over 30 plus years. State Farm is stable, reliable and a household name.

peggy cherry Kings Mountain, NC

Love State Farm. The agent I had was really attentive to my needs. I left only because I wanted to bundle my insurance.

Lil (LTP)

The prices that State Farm offered me for my home was much less than other options. Customer service is awesome as well

Ms Missy McDonough, GA

Statefarm is great if you do not need them. They continually increase their prices and claim its due to market increases and they do not keep their appointments. I tried to use my homeowners insurance once but the claim was denied. No one was able to fully explain to me why it was denied, so it seems like an unnecessary feature majority of the time.

6 months ago Edited June 6, 2023

Mary Clifford Brewer Roanoke, VA

Thankfully, I have rarely had to call the insurance company over the years, but have received quick and excellent service when I did.

Maryann Lacy Middletown, OH

Excellent customer service, personal, and knowledgeable. Competitive rates, established company with reliable claims service. Easy ro work with.

MONSTER CANINE FLORIDA Saint Augustine, FL

I have had State Farm insurance in my family for years. Great Company and had no issues with them. Local Agent Perry U is the bast

Nancy patton Hoopa, CA

State farm has been a God sent. Mary D help save me at $200 a month a on both renters and vehicle insurance. Won't go anywhere else

Pete Dizbon Sequim, WA

We currently have State Farm for our homeowners insurance. Their rates are very reasonable and customer service exceptional!

Brian Meekhof Camano, WA

We currently have Allstate insurance and are very pleased with it. Signing up was a breeze and low payments make it even better

Sophia Felix Waco, TX

I have been a State farm customer for years now and have never had a problem. They have always been so responsive and have taken good care of me.

Cassidy Gundersen Orem, UT

DO NOT GET STATE FARM! We had State Farm for 6 months before switching over. Each month our bill was a different total and the cost would often fluctuate for no known reason. After talking with friends and family this was the case for all of them as well. The customer service was not good either. Sometimes we would get a helpful agent, but most of the time they gave little help and vague answers. Never could they explain why the bill fluctuated so much. After shopping around, we found that their prices were much higher than nearly every other competitor. They sent a lot of paperwork and it was an unnecessarily complicated process to both get signed up and to cancel service.

Elena Saint Augustine, FL

There are so many insurance companies to choose from, but our best bet the last few years has been State Farm, and we've been pleased. Prices are continuing to climb, but hopefully they'll stabilize.

Veronica Lawton

We’ve had St Farm for Home Insurance for over 20 yrs and have had no issues with them. And have Auto Insurance with them for over 30 yrs. I would highly recommend them for both.

9 months ago Edited February 10, 2023

Tomas Tovias El Paso, TX

I liked the customer service and the protection was great I had flood insurance. what I disliked was when we had a flood it took more than 30days to settle and they raised my rates.

James Johnson Whitsett, NC

State farm was a good insurance company. Was with them over 20 years. They just went up tremendous on the rate. Had to find another company. Rates to high.

Mary Workman Elkhart, IN

I have rental insurance through them because my home is an apartment. The lady who helped sign me up for the rental insurance was very helpful. Especially when I had a problem understanding the bill that I received. She even helped me set up automatic payments.

1 year ago Edited December 2, 2022

Scott Brown Chicago, IL

Great prices for bundling. Local agent that knows me. The few claims I have had have been handled quickly and to my satisfaction. Grouping auto, and other policies results in good discounts.

Krystal Cooke Houston, TX

StateFarm is the easiest insurance to work with. Reasonably priced, customer service representatives are nice and attentive. We have had them almost 2 years. No complaints at all.

Lorraine Z New Orleans, LA

It all depends on the agent you get. I had an agent when I was so much younger and he was wonderful. Always checked in on us. Always made sure that we had everything we needed. Lately, I've been through two agents that seem to be useless. However, the third one was the charm. Shop around for your agent.