Costco is a warehouse club chain that has been servicing its members for over 30 years. They are now the 2nd largest retailer in the world and the largest membership warehouse club chain in the United States. They currently operate in 10 different countries around the world. Costco offers an impressively large selection of products and product categories. Members can find products fitting categories ranging anywhere from auto & tires to groceries to home and furniture products.

#1 IKEA chevron_right
#2 Target chevron_right

The Good

• Warranty available for certain products
  • No time limit on most items return policy
  • Wide selection of products
  • Operates in 10 countries
  • Promotion discounts on products

One of the most appealing features Costco offers is the wide selection of products available through their store. Customers can shop categories including major appliances, bathroom, bedding, fine art, furniture, heating and cooling, home decor, home improvement, kitchen and dining, rugs, storage & organization, and vacuums & floor care. Virtually any home decorating need can be found through Costco.
Costco has no listed time limit for most items in their store with the exception of electronics. Customers can be refunded the purchase price on unsatisfactory items with a few exceptions. Electronics must be returned within 90 days of purchase in order to receive a refund.

Warranties are available through purchase on Costco items. No specific warranty information is listed on their website, however, consumers can contact customer service with warranty questions on specific products through email.

Costco currently operates in 10 different countries including Australia, Canada, Spain, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Tai Wan, United Kingdom, and the United States. This allows customers from virtually every corner of the world access to Costco's extensive inventory.

The goal of the team behind Costco is to keep costs low so any savings they incur can be given directly to the customers. Along with their overall goal to maintain affordable merchandise, Costco often offers promotions extending additional savings to members. Customers can find a large selection of Costco promotions through their catalogue or through a simple google search online. Costco customers can find great promotions on electronics and some furniture through these mediums.

The Bad

• Longer standard shipping
  • Must be a member to order from website

Most home and furniture products ship within 5 to 10 business days. Many of the other home and furniture businesses reviewed are able to ship products with the standard shipping method of 3 to 5 days.
One downfall to Costco's model is that consumers must purchase a membership before they are able to purchase products. A standard membership costs $55.00 a year. This may exclude some potential customers who do not desire or are unable to pay for a yearly membership.

The Bottom Line

With over 30 years servicing customers, Costco offers its members an extensive inventory at an affordable cost. Their satisfaction guarantee return policy as well as promotions put Costco members first. The membership policy may limit the pool of potential customers who may choose to shop at Costco.com. We recommend Costco Home and Furniture to customers looking for affordable costs and the ability to utilize a membership to access further savings.

4.8

Laura T.
August 19th, 2019 Covina, CA

Love this store! Bought a lot of stylish items for home decoration at the low prices.

KM
August 11th, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

My husband purchased a six piece bedroom set from Costco with the white glove delivery service and they were absolutely amazing. They carried the furniture in to the house in boxes, assembled the furniture and disposed of the boxes. A few months later I to purchased the same bedroom furniture with a completely horrid out come. They refused to carry the boxes into the house and up on the second floor. They assembled all of my furniture in the grass in my front yard. Then they broke down the boxes and disposed of them. My furniture sat in the front yard for approximately an hour. They carried the furniture in which at that point contained a gecko which roamed my house until I was successful in getting rid of the gecko . I feel confident that these nitwits we’re not supposed to assemble the furniture in the grass. It was disgusting, gross, scary to me for that creature to be crawling in my home and they caused it. I wish someone would address to them the issue of never ever again installing someone’s furniture in the front yard in the grass.

Sage Robertson
August 5th, 2019 Cedar City, UT DETAILS

I love COSTCO! I spend way too much there to be honest. I love the quality products especially their home decor and their furniture. I like the stores cleanliness and the way they have it set up. It's very organized and they rarely run out of product.

Tracy Womack
July 23rd, 2019 Cedar City, UT DETAILS

I love Costco. We drive a great distance to go there. I know we are saving money when we shop there. They have excellent prices and selections. I love their warranties. The products they sell are top notch.

Mazi Marcel Womack
July 22nd, 2019 Cedar City, UT DETAILS

You can always find good priced furniture at Costco Home. They are always good quality too.

Keeli Hansen
July 15th, 2019 San Jose, CA DETAILS

Costco is a great store and has great furniture for a great price. it is so easy to shop on their website.

Megan trauba
July 5th, 2019 Draper, UT DETAILS

Costco has really great furniture. We get our couches from there every time we get a new couch.

Rachel Ellsworth
July 1st, 2019 Gilbert, AZ

Costco has so much to offer in terms of home and furniture! I recommend checking them out for the lower prices and great quality.

Olivia LeBaron
June 24th, 2019 Delta, UT DETAILS

Very good quality furniture for a very good price. The furniture is what it says it will be. It ships right to my door and they take it back without question when it doesn’t work for me. They pay attention to details. They have good quality leather, dove tail drawers, and little handy things like USB ports built into nightstands. I love how the Costco buyers test the products themselves to make sure only the highest quality furniture is sold. If Costco has it you know it’s good quality

Jason
June 24th, 2019 Draper, UT DETAILS

I like Costco Home because the quality of their furniture is amazing. The neutral furniture selections are versatile and their packaging makes it easy to transport home.

Lilly
June 21st, 2019 Logan, UT DETAILS

Who knew Costco would have furniture? I sure didn’t. But I decided to try out a bookshelf from them and I love it. It is so sturdy and looks so nice. But the best part is, it is affordable!

Tracy Hill
June 20th, 2019 Draper, UT DETAILS

I liked Costco home but this company had room for improvement. There wasn’t a very wide selection but I did appreciate the prices

Jennifer
June 19th, 2019 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

I love Costco! Their return policy is amazing and they stand by everything they sell. Costco is the only place I will buy my TVs and any electronics because of their warranty and return policy. I’ve bought a few items of jewelry here and I’ve always been very satisfied with the quality and how they’ve held up.

Whitney Stanko
June 17th, 2019 Smithfield, UT

Good store for all shopping needs! Have lots of different items to be placed in a home. If you want any outdoor furniture for BBQ or decorations. This is your place to go. Always have cute stuff and for not a bad price!

Sierra Beck
June 17th, 2019 Herriman, UT DETAILS

My family just bought a huge Love Sack bean bag from Costco and we love. It is very soft and fun to lay on. Buying it at the store was easy and we brought it home and it looks great in our living room.

Christina
June 13th, 2019 Kaysville, UT DETAILS

We have purchased several furniture items from Costco and have been pleased with our purchases.

roxanne
June 11th, 2019 Millville, UT DETAILS

we purchased our couches from costco they have been wonderful and we get so many comments on them...when we tell our friends they are from costco they dont believe us

Nicole LeBaron
June 11th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS

I love Costco! They have great pieces of furniture even though they don’t have a a lot of options to choose from but the quality is great!

Nicholas
June 11th, 2019 Lake Villa, IL DETAILS

Love the vastness of the stores, and they have a good selection of outdoor furniture.

Dane robertson
June 11th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS

Costco has everything and I have always liked the employees that we have been with.

Isaac
June 10th, 2019 Kaysville, UT DETAILS

My wife and I started finding furniture we both liked at Costco of all places. It’s all been nice and sturdy and easy for me to set up. It’s not super cheap which is nice, but still affordable. We were both impressed and surprised to find it as Costco.

Emily Walker
June 10th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS

Costco has some great furniture options. They have been really good quality from the items we have had.

Holly Schafer
June 10th, 2019 Forest Grove, OR DETAILS

I love Costco! Costco has great products at a great price! They are very helpful!

Brenda
June 10th, 2019 Spanish Fork, UT DETAILS

Cost co has a great selection of furniture. Beautiful designs and Great quality. We have never had to return any of the furniture we have purchased.

Marissa
June 7th, 2019 Redwood Falls, MN DETAILS

Costco has the best furniture, and its usually at a decent price. Most of my family sleeps on Costco mattresses because they are the cheapest out there, but also high quality.

Dale L Farmer
June 6th, 2019 Littleton, CO DETAILS

I like the quality of the furniture we bought. We also purchased decorative furnishings for other rooms in our home.

Samie Cummings
June 4th, 2019 Ephraim, UT DETAILS

I love going to Costco. The customer service is great, and things are very affordable.

Janessa
June 4th, 2019 Herriman, UT DETAILS

Great quality furniture and a great price. If anything is wrong with it or you just decide you don't want it then take it back. Love Costco's customer service and the fact they take pretty much anything back. They always have a good selection of furniture too, depending on the time of year. We had a pavilion delivered from them and it came on time and exactly how they said it would (curbside delivery).

Brittany Bray
June 3rd, 2019 Springville, UT DETAILS

Costco is my 2nd home. Pathetic, but true. So many good deals. I love browsing all their unique stuff. I also love I get money back when I shop there.

Sarah
May 29th, 2019 Kaysville, UT DETAILS

Costco is where we get a lot of our furniture because it is nice yet affordable. They have all stayed in great position as well.

Nicole
May 28th, 2019 Orem, UT DETAILS

We have purchased washer and dryers down Costco and I love the ease of shipping as well as installation. They also have free shipping! I have been looking for a bunk bed and found one they have and I am planning to buy from them rather than other stores because of the great shipping/delivery ease.

Julie Kincaid
May 28th, 2019 Soldotna, AK DETAILS

I have purchased furniture and home items from Costco many times over the years. The quality and value is usually excellent, whether it is pillows or a new couch. I would recommend this store to my friends as a great place to find these type of items. They also stand behind their products, and their customer service is great!

Anne Sainsbury
May 28th, 2019 Payson, UT DETAILS

Costco is one of my favorite stores to visit! Not only does it have a fantastic selection, but I have purchased a number of items for my home there. Some things that have been very useful to me have be their photo center, food services, mattresses, patio furniture, camping supplies, clothing, lighting, printers, computers, cameras, and decor pillows. Costco has wonderful quality and I have yet to purchase a product for my home that I have not been satisfied with. I would highly recommend getting a membership and using them regularly.

Nana Asiata
May 21st, 2019 Herriman, UT DETAILS

Costco furniture is amazing. It's sturdy, beautiful and keeps our family happy at the same time.

Elisa Vakapuna
May 20th, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS

COSTCO is amazing and has just about everything you need for yourself and family!

BLF
May 20th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

My experience with Costco has been amazing. They offer a guarantee to return anything that you are not fully satisfied with and replace it or give you your money back. I have had several items that have broke and I have been able to return them for an exchange or refund. I will buy from them solely for that reason.

Reese
May 15th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

Costco has such high quality goods that look great. I like their couches and chairs and beds and outdoor furniture. They are high quality and if I don't like something I can take it back without a problem. Great store!

Karrie
May 15th, 2019 Ogden, UT DETAILS

Costco has amazing deals on furniture and home needs. I have found so many good deals and quite regularly replace existing things in my house from Costco. I love the prices and I will continue to go to Costco.

Jennifer
May 13th, 2019 Ogden, UT DETAILS

Costco is AMAZING for home furnishings. We have bought multiple couches and beds from Costco and have loved them. We were also remodeling a house and bought all of our lighting and fixtures from Costco. Not only was the quality very good but the price was probably 30% of the lighting and plumbing store we went to just before looking for options. I will always check with Costco if I need anything for my home before looking elsewhere.

Ashley
May 10th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

I'm so surprised at the top quality of furniture that Costco sells. We have purchased a couch, dining table, and bedroom set. I am very pleased with all of them. Costco always stands by their products too so I know I am in good hands when purchasing furniture from Costco.

Madyson
May 7th, 2019 St Louis, MO DETAILS

Costco is the most amazing store in the world. athey have everything you could ever need and it’s less expensive for more product. WONDERFUL with returns and most helpful customer service I’ve experienced.

Tanner Cook
December 17th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

Recently purchased my couch from Costco, and I absolutely love it. It is very comfortable, and I know it’s high-quality coming from Cosco. Overall very satisfied with my purchase and will be looking to Costco for my next furniture purchase

Nishita
December 12th, 2018 McLean, VA DETAILS

Costco is amazing! My family and I have been shopping at Costco for years. Costco stands with good quality. We purchased an outdoor deck chairs from there about 3 years back and looks like we won't have to change them for many years to come.

Shari Evers
September 17th, 2018 Lehi, UT DETAILS

I just bought a great vacuum from Costco. I feel like Costco is a fail proof shopping place since the return policy is absolutely amazing.

Lesa Burgess
August 21st, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

I love the reliability of Costco Home products. They are always so great for our family with the things that they buy. It's fun to go into Costco to grab some groceries but you walk out with one of their Home products!

Diana Melnyk
June 25th, 2018

Costco is THE best!! Nothing beats their return policy. If you don't like it or it breaks you can return if no questions asked. they have product not found other places and they usually have the best price.

Sadie Scoville
June 12th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT

I love how they have everything like furniture, food, clothing, and the outdoor equipment. I also love the samples that they give out.

Tom
June 12th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

I love to shop at Costco. They have a great selection of quality furniture and the other items to go along with it. I trust that if it doesn't work I can bring it back. They also are at a good price.

Kristin
June 12th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT

Costco is a great place to buy furniture because they have the furniture on the warehouse floor for you to try out before purchasing and you can usually bring it back if you are unhappy with it after trying it out at home!

Kip Fowler
June 8th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT

I am very appreciative of the fact that Costco has such a variety of products and that we can buy in bulk. A true one-stop shop which is very convenient for my wife when shopping for our large family