Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

Armstrong Flooring chevron_right
Empire Today chevron_right
3.8
Mannington Mills chevron_right

1.0

Jamie Hale
August 21st, 2019 Dracut, MA DETAILS

Stay clear of National Floors Direct. The quote they provide will most likely be the lowest, but the reason they can do that is because they contract out the floor installation to the cheapest installers that cut corners. I had every room in my condo done by them in October 2018. I started to notice the floor buckling in April/May of 2019. I called their so-called Customer Service Dept. I was instructed to take pictures of the problem and send via email to them. I was also reminded that they only guarantee their installation for 3 months. Because my floor was installed in October it was fine throughout the winter months then I started to see the problems in the Spring when the floor EXPANDS. The installers did not leave ample room for the expansion of the floor therefore causing the floor to buckle. The floor is not even one years old and THEY wouldn’t even send someone out to inspect. They promised to return my phone calls but never did. Save yourself the aggravation and stay AWAY from National Floors Direct.