Overnight Glasses Logo

Overnight Glasses

Is This Your Business?

5.5

Overnight Glasses was developed with the intention of shortening the turnaround time for production and delivery of prescription eyeglasses online. It is not uncommon for glasses to be stolen, lost, or accidentally destroyed. Overnight Glasses strives to deliver every basic pair of glasses the following day, as long as they are ordered before midnight the previous night.

To shop for eyeglasses online, you need to know your prescription, necessary astigmatism adjustments, pupillary distance, nose bridge width, and the type of frames and lenses you would like. Overnight Glasses provides a guide to measuring your pupillary distance to help you order the perfect pair of glasses.

The Good

• Overnight Shipping
  • Free Shipping and Returns
  • Eyeglasses Selection
  • Competitive Pricing
  • Lens Options
  • Money-Back Guarantee Policy
  • Sales and Promotions

Overnight Shipping

One of the perks of ordering eyeglasses from Overnight Glasses is the option for rushed overnight shipping. Overnight Glasses just requires that you submit your order before midnight the night before, and it guarantees that your glasses will arrive in the mail the next day. After selecting your frames and entering your prescription information online, you will need to select the rush shipping option. It will cost you $59.99 to have your glasses shipped to you the next day, but when emergencies arise, it can be your saving grace. Rushed shipping is only available for single vision glasses.

If you order bifocals or progressive lenses, rushed shipping will take three days instead of just one. Customers should be aware of this before finalizing purchases online. If rushed shipping does not deliver your glasses on the day that was promised upon purchasing, Overnight Glasses will refund you the cost of the rushed shipping. This does not apply when USPS is held up by weather or other natural causes.

Rush service fees are not refundable when customers enter their prescription incorrectly or if the frame size is incorrect.

Free Shipping and Returns

If you do not need the rushed shipping option, Overnight Glasses provides free shipping and returns. Typically, the shipping will take from two to five business days.

Eyeglasses Selection

Overnight Glasses provides a wide variety of eyeglasses options online. Brand glasses such as Calvin Klein, Disney, Kennth Cole, Ray-Ban, Oakley, Prada, and others are represented. Frames can be searched by shape, product line, brand, or face shape. Overnight Glasses consistently maintains a stock of eyeglasses for men, women, and children.

If you are looking for a pair of sunglasses, Online Eyeglasses provides a wide variety of prescription and non-prescription sunglasses.

Competitive Pricing

Purchasing eyeglasses online can be much less expensive than buying them from your eye doctor. Overnight Glasses provides competitive pricing which ensures that you will pay less for name-brand glasses than you would if you purchased them from the brand retailer. Pricing for eyeglasses is as follows:

• Economy — $38–$59
  • Ray-Ban — $69–$182
  • Circle and Round — $42–$210
  • Designer — $65–$235
  • Cat Eye — $40–$232
  • Premium Frames — $42–$99

The majority of these frames (especially name brand frames) are sold for almost 30 percent less than the brand price. The listed prices are only the price for the frames. Lenses and add-ons like insurance are added to the total cost.

Lens Options

Overnight Glasses has a number of lens options for its eyewear. Every pair of Overnight Glasses comes with complementary UV protection, scratch resistant coating, and a premium anti-glare coating.

Lenses are not included in the frame pricing. Once you have selected the frames that you would like to use online, you will be directed to a page where you can select the lenses that you want.

Lenses are priced as follows:

• Single Vision Lenses (Both near and distance) — Free
  • Clear Lenses (Differs between frames) — $29
  • Bifocal Lenses (Near and distance) — $70
  • Progressive Lenses (All ranges) — $99
  • Indoor/Outdoor Transition Lenses — $140
  • Polarized Lenses — $94
  • Transitions DriveWear — $323
  • Polarized Mirror Coated — $96

As an extra feature, you can also have your lenses made impact resistant. This is recommended for children under 18 years old or those who are sports or active users. Impact resistance lenses cost an additional $24.

Money-Back Guarantee Policy

Overnight Glasses will provide customers with a full refund or a replacement pair of glasses (of equal cost) under the following circumstances:

• Customers are unhappy with the new glasses and request a refund within seven days of the original delivery
  • The frame or lenses broke within a couple days of delivery
  • The frame does not fit well, and the glasses are unwearable
  • The glasses are damaged during the shipping process

Sales and Promotions

Overnight Glasses provides a number of promotions online. At the time of this profile’s publication, all eyeglasses were eligible for a 25 percent discount on your entire order at checkout with a discount code. Promotional offers like this may only be available for a limited time, so check the company’s website for the most up-to-date information.

The Bad

• Shipping Difficulties
  • Damaged Glasses

Shipping Difficulties

Though Overnight Glasses promises that shipping can be made overnight, there are a number of determining factors that are not clearly advertised. This service is only available Monday–Friday and does not include holidays. Some customer reviews have also mentioned that even after paying for rush shipping, their order did not show up for a number of days (some even weeks).

Overnight Glasses customer service worked to help customers with these issues, but the shipping promise made online was not met.

Damaged Glasses

Recent Overnight Glasses reviews have mentioned that some products have been arriving at their destinations damaged. Overnight Glasses does work to provide a replacement pair and/or a refund to customers for whom this is an issue; however, resolution of the issue may further delay delivery.

The Bottom Line

If you are in the market for some new eyewear and need it quickly, Overnight Glasses has a variety of options for you. All you need to order a new pair of glasses is your prescription, pupillary distance, nose bridge side, and the frames and lenses that you would like. The online ordering process is simple and if you are in a hurry, you can pay for rushed shipping to have them delivered the next day (Monday–Friday only, excludes holidays).There is a chance that shipping will be delayed due to weather or other natural causes.

Pricing for brand-name glasses is significantly lower than retailer pricing, and Overnight Glasses reviews show that the glasses are good quality. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your glasses, Overnight Glasses will provide you with a refund or a replacement pair of equal value if returned within the allotted 14-day period.

2.5

arnab ganguly Cypress, CA

I needed some last minute glasses after misplacing my last pair. I ordered my glasses for overnight delivery. Great communication. Great price. Received item the next morning. Absolutely recommend without reservation.

Pissed off Wesley Chapel, FL

They sent reading glasses instead of my rx. Said the ex was written both ways, near and far, didn't bother to verify. Nope just sent readers. Who pays $60 for dollar store readers. Obviously I needed my distance prescription. Now I'm leaving on a trip with no glasses. Customer service? Non existent

Sieta Forest Park, GA

I'm extremely happy with my online purchase's (Michael Kors / Brickell) and experience for prescription glasses. I initially followed up with customer service to ensure the prescription I attached was legible. I was immediately able to speak with a live rep who was both friendly and knowledgeable. I was a little nervous at first, but my order was received in a timely fashion without delays from the USPS. These are quality frames, and lens both sturdy and attractive. I give Overnight Glasses two thumbs up and a snap 👍🏼

Snehal New York, NY

I sent a DG frame to just replace the lenses. My frame is out of shape and I am unable to use it. this is because the replacement lenses are flat, have now curvature hence the shape of my frame is altered. Cannot use the frames anymore. Learnt a lesson- never again online glasses!

Spain7 Birmingham, AL

Decided to try them for monovision lens replacements in a frame which I owned. I did search on-line for problems with the company, and nothing seemed inappropriate. I had recent cataract surgery in both eyes. My physician told me the implanted lens correct for blue light, and he surprisingly said I do not need sunglasses unless I am more comfortable wearing them. Thus, I ordered their basic distance monovision corrective lens. I was startled that the total billed cost with the on-line purchase was $32. They sent me a prepaid shipping label which I used to send the frames. I was kept informed with their progress via several emails. I don't recall the time required for the process, but it seemed to be very quick. The received frames were not damaged, and the lens have been excellent! I did already have polarizing clip-on sunglasses for these frames, and I continue to use them for comfort when needed. I've been so pleased with the company that I've just requested the same order for another pair of frames which I own.

Irina Fimov Chicago, IL

Firs of - it took much more than 1 night. Second - i got my glasses back totally unusable - frame is deformed to the point that glasses are dropping out with any move i make. Frame e is totally normal and used before for the prescription lenses without issues. The customer service is the worth - a few weeks since i complained and still no answer!!! DO NOT USE THEM!!!

Gene Lawrence, MA

Unfortunately, they do not stand by their product. I replaced lenses in two frames with them. One is holding up nicely. In another, one lens developed a noticeable stress crack in it. I contacted the company. Their answer was “send it to us we’ll put new lenses in”, but they want me to pay ... again. Would anyone deal with a company like that?

JT DeBary, FL

I had my my own frames shipped to them. I got an email that they got my glasses and it’s in the cutting phase. I waited 5 days and not update. I contacted them and told me that my glasses was shipped on March 11th. And provided me with a wrong tracking #. It’s now March 23rd and I still haven’t gotten my glasses. Contacted them 3 times already The 2nd time they said they will look into it and has not followed up on me in 5 days. I had to contact them again and no reply. I had to reverse the charge on my credit card not only that They lost my $118 pair of Oakley frames. This company sucks period.

Wayne Hughes Alpharetta, GA

Very unhappy. Horrible service. I just received my glasses. The prescription was completely wrong! It was suppose to be a -4.0 and they put +4. 0 in the glasses. Plus I paid $59 for Next Day Rush and they sent them to be three days later. I requested a refund of shipping and got no response. I called to try and replace the glasses and no one answers and it says mail box full.

Travis White Lakeland, FL

Horrible company fake review on the actual site. I sent my frames in for lenses on the 3rd today is the 14th. It still saying in production I have called as well as sent emails with no responds. I have requested my money and frames back with no responds. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY THEY ARE THIEVES. Steal your frames and money and will not respond. I will be contacting my attorney and bank to report fraud

MariaT Van Nuys, CA

Super fast glasses especially during these crazy times with coronavirus. ordered Tuesday and received Wednesday even before the 24 hours deadline.