Overnight Glasses Logo

Overnight Glasses

6.5

LAST UPDATED: October 14th, 2022

Overnight Glasses was developed with the intention of shortening the turnaround time for production and delivery of prescription eyeglasses online. It is not uncommon for glasses to be stolen, lost, or accidentally destroyed. Overnight Glasses strives to deliver every basic pair of glasses the following day, as long as they are ordered before midnight the previous night.

To shop for eyeglasses online, you need to know your prescription, necessary astigmatism adjustments, pupillary distance, nose bridge width, and the type of frames and lenses you would like. Overnight Glasses provides a guide to measuring your pupillary distance to help you order the perfect pair of glasses.

Costco Optical Logo
#2 Costco Optical chevron_right
4.0
Eyeconic Logo
#3 Eyeconic chevron_right
3.6

The Good

• Overnight Shipping
  • Free Shipping and Returns
  • Eyeglasses Selection
  • Competitive Pricing
  • Lens Options
  • Money-Back Guarantee Policy
  • Sales and Promotions

Overnight Shipping

One of the perks of ordering eyeglasses from Overnight Glasses is the option for rushed overnight shipping. Overnight Glasses just requires that you submit your order before midnight the night before, and it guarantees that your glasses will arrive in the mail the next day. After selecting your frames and entering your prescription information online, you will need to select the rush shipping option. It will cost you $59.99 to have your glasses shipped to you the next day, but when emergencies arise, it can be your saving grace. Rushed shipping is only available for single vision glasses.

If you order bifocals or progressive lenses, rushed shipping will take three days instead of just one. Customers should be aware of this before finalizing purchases online. If rushed shipping does not deliver your glasses on the day that was promised upon purchasing, Overnight Glasses will refund you the cost of the rushed shipping. This does not apply when USPS is held up by weather or other natural causes.

Rush service fees are not refundable when customers enter their prescription incorrectly or if the frame size is incorrect.

Free Shipping and Returns

If you do not need the rushed shipping option, Overnight Glasses provides free shipping and returns. Typically, the shipping will take from two to five business days.

Eyeglasses Selection

Overnight Glasses provides a wide variety of eyeglasses options online. Brand glasses such as Calvin Klein, Disney, Kennth Cole, Ray-Ban, Oakley, Prada, and others are represented. Frames can be searched by shape, product line, brand, or face shape. Overnight Glasses consistently maintains a stock of eyeglasses for men, women, and children.

If you are looking for a pair of sunglasses, Online Eyeglasses provides a wide variety of prescription and non-prescription sunglasses.

Competitive Pricing

Purchasing eyeglasses online can be much less expensive than buying them from your eye doctor. Overnight Glasses provides competitive pricing which ensures that you will pay less for name-brand glasses than you would if you purchased them from the brand retailer. Pricing for eyeglasses is as follows:

• Economy — $38–$59
  • Ray-Ban — $69–$182
  • Circle and Round — $42–$210
  • Designer — $65–$235
  • Cat Eye — $40–$232
  • Premium Frames — $42–$99

The majority of these frames (especially name brand frames) are sold for almost 30 percent less than the brand price. The listed prices are only the price for the frames. Lenses and add-ons like insurance are added to the total cost.

Lens Options

Overnight Glasses has a number of lens options for its eyewear. Every pair of Overnight Glasses comes with complementary UV protection, scratch resistant coating, and a premium anti-glare coating.

Lenses are not included in the frame pricing. Once you have selected the frames that you would like to use online, you will be directed to a page where you can select the lenses that you want.

Lenses are priced as follows:

• Single Vision Lenses (Both near and distance) — Free
  • Clear Lenses (Differs between frames) — $29
  • Bifocal Lenses (Near and distance) — $70
  • Progressive Lenses (All ranges) — $99
  • Indoor/Outdoor Transition Lenses — $140
  • Polarized Lenses — $94
  • Transitions DriveWear — $323
  • Polarized Mirror Coated — $96

As an extra feature, you can also have your lenses made impact resistant. This is recommended for children under 18 years old or those who are sports or active users. Impact resistance lenses cost an additional $24.

Money-Back Guarantee Policy

Overnight Glasses will provide customers with a full refund or a replacement pair of glasses (of equal cost) under the following circumstances:

• Customers are unhappy with the new glasses and request a refund within seven days of the original delivery
  • The frame or lenses broke within a couple days of delivery
  • The frame does not fit well, and the glasses are unwearable
  • The glasses are damaged during the shipping process

Sales and Promotions

Overnight Glasses provides a number of promotions online. At the time of this profile’s publication, all eyeglasses were eligible for a 25 percent discount on your entire order at checkout with a discount code. Promotional offers like this may only be available for a limited time, so check the company’s website for the most up-to-date information.

The Bad

• Shipping Difficulties
  • Damaged Glasses

Shipping Difficulties

Though Overnight Glasses promises that shipping can be made overnight, there are a number of determining factors that are not clearly advertised. This service is only available Monday–Friday and does not include holidays. Some customer reviews have also mentioned that even after paying for rush shipping, their order did not show up for a number of days (some even weeks).

Overnight Glasses customer service worked to help customers with these issues, but the shipping promise made online was not met.

Damaged Glasses

Recent Overnight Glasses reviews have mentioned that some products have been arriving at their destinations damaged. Overnight Glasses does work to provide a replacement pair and/or a refund to customers for whom this is an issue; however, resolution of the issue may further delay delivery.

The Bottom Line

If you are in the market for some new eyewear and need it quickly, Overnight Glasses has a variety of options for you. All you need to order a new pair of glasses is your prescription, pupillary distance, nose bridge side, and the frames and lenses that you would like. The online ordering process is simple and if you are in a hurry, you can pay for rushed shipping to have them delivered the next day (Monday–Friday only, excludes holidays).There is a chance that shipping will be delayed due to weather or other natural causes.

Pricing for brand-name glasses is significantly lower than retailer pricing, and Overnight Glasses reviews show that the glasses are good quality. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your glasses, Overnight Glasses will provide you with a refund or a replacement pair of equal value if returned within the allotted 14-day period.

Marianne R Rohnert Park, CA

If you need glasses fast, they are the ONLY option. Lost my expensive prescription sunglasses a week before a vacation and needed one fast. Mario and his production team, together with Paul from the customer service delivered way ahead of time. And the prescription sunglasses are perfect. There are so many other places that claim they can produce and ship your prescription glasses fast, I did the research by talking, chatting with other online producers -- they can't. Day one -- order Day two -- production and mail Day three -- received a notification my glasses are ready for pick-up Overnight Glasses, Mario and Production Team, Paul of Customer Service -- YOU ROCK!!!

Renee McCoy-Henderson Chicago, IL

I am very satisfied with my glasses! The ordering process was simple and easy to follow. I accidentally broke my glasses and needed new ones urgently. I never ordered prescription glasses online before and there was no one that I could ask. I am glad that I chose Overnight Glasses. I was impressed with the timeliness and the packaging. I am a very satisfied customer and will use the service again when needed and refer others. Thank you! Renee

Kaitlyn Stanley Pearland, TX

Great and fast! Had some frames that I am pretty sure we're just costume glasses, so I wasn't sure if they would be able to make lenses for me, but they did! They fit the frames perfectly and I got them back very quickly. I will definitely be buying from them again!

James Cottageville, WV

I needed new glasses to pass the vision screening for renewing my driver's license. Overnight Glasses got my new glasses glasses on time. They seem to be great quality at an affordable price. I'm quite pleased with the quality and service. I would highly recommend your service.

Brenda Cluff The Colony, TX

Good glasses, quick service. When our original frame choice was damaged during production and more like it were on back order, we were able to choose another pair and get free expedited shipping. The glasses are great quality.

DARRYL WELTY Albany, NY

My experience was a little rocky at first.. There was a delay in the making of my wifes sunglasses which caused them to not arrive in time for our vacation.. Overnight Glasses went above and beyond by shipping them to our resort instead, and they were there when we arrived!

Carmenlyn Taimanglo Frazeysburg, OH

I found the exact frames that I wanted and for a great price! Shipping was extremely affordable and they literally came in two days, I opted for 2 day shipping. It was hassle free. Just choose your frames, enter your prescription and bam! You're done!

Susana Maria Zhuo Potomac, MD

As a former high-end Optician for 15 years, the quality of the lenses is great and the A/R is high quality. I love my collection of sunglasses and have some very beautiful frames, frankly I was scared to send them in and have them ruined. But I am happy to say you took care of my frames like I do. You've won a customer for life.

Brian Block West Palm Beach, FL

My first experience with them was for new progressives in an old frame. I made a mistake in reading the script and notified them of the error. I told them to be sure to follow the script not my typo on line which they assured me they would. When my new glasses came they were those for the typo. This was all by emails because they do not answer the phone. They took them back and replaced the lens without problems. But in the end they did a great job and the proof is a sent a second old frame for them to make readers which work perfectly.

Frank Van Duerm Portola Valley, CA

Incredibly easy & knowledgeable. My second pair of lenses now, love all the choices and price points! When a problem developed w/ one of the new lenses, it was fixed immediately, no questions. Communication is great, love the progress texts, and tracking updates. Twice I needed a quick turnaround and I received them before days before my cutoff. Needless to say, very pleased. Thanks to everyone who makes all this happen seamlessly.

Sean Harry Madison, WI

I used overnight glasses to put lenses in a pair of brand new frames I found online. I never know when buying frames if I'll like them on my face, so didn't want to buy with lenses. I found the design I liked and bought them on another retailer. I've done this a few times before, and the last time used a big box optician in store where I purchased lenses and dropped them in the store for fitting. That merchant lost my frames, meaning I had to go and find the same pair again and get lenses fitted! So I knew I didn't want to go through that again. After searching online for the best lens fitting companies, I read good reviews for overnight glasses so chose them to put my lenses in. The process was so simple and the lenses really are great quality. It's crystal clear! I feel like I've found a new lens fitter for life - I'll definitly use them next time.

Rick Deruntz Chicago, IL

They are better (sturdier) than the $600 glasses that I waited two weeks to get. My only problem was that I had to guess on the focus point for bifocals and I guessed wrong, so I rarely use them.

Jeff Blais Castle Rock, CO

They sent me exactly what I asked for. I was skeptical that I was sending my expensive pair of glasses to them, but they returned them quickly with a perfect set of prescription lenses.

A.L. Thompson Macungie, PA

Absolute lifesaver! I needed replacement glasses ASAP. My optician quoted 10 days for delivery. I found overnight glasses, uploaded my prescription and received glasses in 2 days. Everything was absolutely perfect!

Michael Oceanside, CA

I was a first time user with an important deadline for my glasses. I ordered clear and dark glasses. There were lots of choices of styles and I am very happy with the results and the on time delivery.

Gary Hickerson Smyrna, TN

Excellent lenses that arrived on time. I wear trifocals and I paid for the extra scratch coating. By now I usually have some scratches on new glasses, but not these. Will order again when needed.

Linda J. Mortazavi Newport News, VA

They saved my life w-glasses for my 90 year old Mother who refused to leave the house during Covid. I sent in her new prescription and her current frame. It took a week but omg what a relief.

Rachel Holiday, FL

They were quick and easy to use and good price for using your own glasses. I had them back quickly I had to send them my glasses and they replaced the lenses my prescription with the migraine fl-41 tint

Stuart Greene

Service, Product and Prices are all excellent

Luis Fermin Elmwood Park, NJ

I have to go on vacations and I need my glasses asap, I placed the order and in 2 days I have the glasses with me, very good quality. Honestly to good to be true. I recommend them if you need your prescribed glasses in a hurry.

Holly Clementich Willmar, MN

The prescriptions are fabulous! I've ordered glasses online before and the Rx is always a little off. I ordered two pair, one computer/piano glasses that were so good that I ordered a regular pair of progressives. I've never been able to wear progressives and these were so good that I could actually wear them without problem!

Kt Shawnee Mission, KS

Less communication than expected when a delay occurred. Not blaming them for delays though, as every company & industry is having that issue & ordered during the Fall holiday season. I was aware delays could occur but only received info on shipping time/date & eta of shipment. I had to inquire myself to figure out the rather long delay in shipping when it hadn't shipped or arrived as noted (even with delays). They resolved it quickly & received my glasses before the absolute latest time I could before visiting family. They came thorough w/o additional const or hassle for me.

Suresh Kumar Cary, NC

I purchased a groupon voucher. Though initially I had trouble using the voucher and checkout my single vision glasses ( frame + glasses), once I communicated with customer support, I could add the right frame and lenses that are eligible for the voucher. In the end I got a very nice looking computer glasses , nicely packed and delivered to me. I am impressed by the glasses. I would have appreciated little more selections with frame though! On the whole for $50 amazing pair of computer glasses I got from Overnight Glasses.

Madeline Musselman Beacon Falls, CT

My daughter can’t be without her glasses, so when she broke hers we were in a bind. I found OG, and they were able to fill a complicated prescription with no hassle. I ordered 9am Tuesday morning, and had them in hand 10am Wednesday. I was very surprised to have paid about the same as glasses from the eye doctor, and it didn’t take 2+ weeks to receive! The eye doctor checked the prescription at her next visit, and said it was perfect. The glasses have held up, and we are so happy. Will absolutely purchase again. Have and will continue to tell people about them.

Roberta Jones South Bend, IN

Website is very easy to use, lots of choices at prices that fit your budget. After I placed my order I needed to make a correction on the delivery address. After I sent the company an email about the correction and I was answered right away that changes where made and my order would still be on time . I definitely will order again and express my experience to others .

Gavin Jones Columbus, OH

Honestly, super impressed with their service. I was trying to find a simple company to send a pair of frames to get setup with some prescription lenses and hands down found this company to be exactly what I was looking for. I got really high quality lenses at a discounted price and with a faster turnaround than even a close friend, who is an optometrist, could have provided me with. Long story short, if you're looking for lenses, check this place out.

DC Virginia Beach, VA

I received excellent value in the products and services I purchased. Their prices are fair and the turnaround time for delivery to me was very reasonable.

microvox Huntington, NY

Absolute best online experience I have had. Lost my glasses prior to a big road trip. Needed to replace my glasses ASAP. Pick my frames, entered my prescription, and received the best quality glasses within 24 hours. Fit and feel perfect. Highly recommend!

charles clark Bland, VA

I'd lost my glasses and got prescription. bought pair from walmart. said be couple weeks before get them so i ordered pair off you all with same prescription yours was made correctly by prescription walmart was not cost twice as much and I never wear theirs. laid up in closet!!

Nick M Rome, NY

Lost my glasses at an amusement park. Found Overnight Glasses through a simple web search. Their online ordering made it very easy to find the perfect set of glasses using my existing prescription. Ordered express shipping and they arrived right on time, shipped right to the resort where I was staying!

Leslie Raymond Lafayette, LA

I've just ordered my second pair of prescription glasses from Overnight Glasses and although there was a problem with my order, they have provided great customer service to address the issue right away. My first order from them was perfect and I trust this one will turn out that way also.

Franceska Medina, OH

My son broke his glasses the day before we were leaving for a weeks long vacation to MX. Ordered from Overnight glasses and had them at my doorstep the next day. Yes, I paid extra to have them their the next day but that's just bc that's when I needed them.

Glen Hoehne, CO

I made a mistake and they corrected it in my favor I greatly appreciate that customer service. I said I was nearsighted and I'm actually farsighted and the glasses that I got were wrong and they made it right thank you they made it right

Mark D Sartor Portland, OR

Great glasses great price, fast cheap and overall great company trustworthy simple commitment to great service easy as one two three.i recommend this as your glasses stop service is excellent service to the everyday glass wearers thank you for my perfect glasses 🕶️

Rachel Ramsey Bowling Green, KY

Great experience! I had a new prescription for lens that needed to fitted into a pair of frames that I already had. Overnight Glasses was the most affordable way to do that. I'll be a returning customer if I receive the same deal that I was able to get last time! Best fully automated service that I've encountered for doing this so far!

REDKENRED45 Tucson, AZ

In march 2020, I discovered Overnight Glasses.com, every year since then I have used them for my Lenses. They have great prices, fast delivery and amazing customer service associates. The fist place I used for my lens replacement was 39dollarglasses,com. Don't ever use this place. I ordered new lenses with my own frames, when I received my glasses they sent me some cheep knockoff "only a bit" similar to my own frames, but they were not mine. When I complained, I was told from their supervisor that he has worked there for over 20yrs and something like that has never happened and they wont do anything about it because they didn't mess up! just because a mistake never happened doesn't mean it can't, were not robots. Wow, so I never used them again, I mention that experience any chance I get, as I did when I first ordered lenses from Overnightglasses.com. They first apologized for that company treating me so poorly and then assured me that this will never happen with them, they will always provide top customer service for their customers and without them they wouldn't have a business. Since that time 3yrs ago they have defiantly stood by their word. I ordered my lenses this year "like clock work' when I received them there was an issue. they were not the correct prescription. after researching my order I noticed that the numbers I entered for my script were correct however the photo of my script was not mine, it was my sons. I realized I made the mistake but they also made a mistake. They understood it was not only my fault but theirs as well. I was instructed to send them back " no charge" so they can correct them, plus I was offered Transition lenses, this was great since my next purchase was going to be prescription sunglasses. The rep who helped me is Xavier, he's pleasant and very helpful. Xavier never made me feel like he is all powerful, I'm just the customer[ like that other online place] He has great people skills. Xavier defiantly knows how to treat customers and even though that old saying goes" the customer is always right" well.... that's not set in stone and they are not always right, but should be treated with respect and understanding. Overnight Glasses and their associates defiantly understand what great customer service is since they always provide exceptional customer service. Thanks Overnightglasses.com I will be one of your customers forever!

Linda Chavez Willard, NM

Because even though it too longer than it should have or I was told it would to get my glasses shipped to me the quality made up for it.

Kyle Morris Severn, MD

Their site is easy to use, they had super fast service and it was quick and simple to order my glasses. I had them within 2 days.

Robert Hartley Harrisburg, PA

All I can say is I have a pair of new prescription glasses I got from the eye doctor which haven't been worn since my Overnight glasses arrived.

Lee E. Edlefsen Seattle, WA

I have bought 2 glasses from them. I used them because I wanted glasses fast. They were faster, better and cheaper than I expected.

Tim Rose West Palm Beach, FL

Great communications. Y'all went over the top to get me my glasses. Like these more than the Warby Parker glasses they replaced.

Linda Vicente Port Saint Lucie, FL

The experience was awesome! Everything was so self explanatory. The best part is it was all done in the comfort of my own home! I was even able to see what I would look like with those glasses. Best experience ever

Kristen Tresler Euclid, OH

My son's glassesiterally disintegrated. I couldn't get him in anywhere for a week or 2 plus the wait time for the glasses. I found the site online. Ordered the glasses on a Friday night and had them Tuesday morning!

NANCY J SHADE Lebanon, OH

I give the highest rating because I have purchased 2 pairs and both pairs are less expensive than any place I've used in the past. Their quality surpass any glasses I've had in the past.

L. Floyd Bowie, MD

Very efficient and they keep you informed every step of the process (from your initial order to the shipping of your glasses). Rare quality in customer service, for how most companies operate nowadays.

King D Henderson III Crawfordville, FL

Fast and professional. I really liked being able to track what stage my glasses were at. When I catch up from COVID hardship I will definitely order again, hopefully several pair!

Kimberly Juroviesky Boca Raton, FL

They were fantastic. We had a mistake with the address and I emailed them and someone called me first thing the next morning to fix it and my sun had his glasses the next day.

Kailah Ann New Britain, CT

Glasses were ordered thursday and in my mailbox by saturday afternoon. my second time ordering from here. I have yet to be disappointed. I have gotten so many complinets already

Sherry Ly Minneapolis, MN

Customer Review Video

Jamesetta James Kitty Hawk, NC

The enjoyment of my new frame and lens was short lived after receiving after receiving my order less than 2 weeks ago. Both my frame and lens were damage. I contacted Overnight glasses customer support and got Xavier. He truly put my mind at ease and took care of all of the necessary paperwork for a replacement. Thank you Xavier for outstanding customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!