Overnight Glasses

7.0

LAST UPDATED: October 21st, 2021

Overnight Glasses was developed with the intention of shortening the turnaround time for production and delivery of prescription eyeglasses online. It is not uncommon for glasses to be stolen, lost, or accidentally destroyed. Overnight Glasses strives to deliver every basic pair of glasses the following day, as long as they are ordered before midnight the previous night.

To shop for eyeglasses online, you need to know your prescription, necessary astigmatism adjustments, pupillary distance, nose bridge width, and the type of frames and lenses you would like. Overnight Glasses provides a guide to measuring your pupillary distance to help you order the perfect pair of glasses.

Video Customer Reviews

Chary Customer Review Video About Overnight Glasses

Chary

Sherry Ly Customer Review Video About Overnight Glasses

Sherry Ly

Brian Rund Customer Review Video About Overnight Glasses

Brian Rund

The Good

• Overnight Shipping
  • Free Shipping and Returns
  • Eyeglasses Selection
  • Competitive Pricing
  • Lens Options
  • Money-Back Guarantee Policy
  • Sales and Promotions

Overnight Shipping

One of the perks of ordering eyeglasses from Overnight Glasses is the option for rushed overnight shipping. Overnight Glasses just requires that you submit your order before midnight the night before, and it guarantees that your glasses will arrive in the mail the next day. After selecting your frames and entering your prescription information online, you will need to select the rush shipping option. It will cost you $59.99 to have your glasses shipped to you the next day, but when emergencies arise, it can be your saving grace. Rushed shipping is only available for single vision glasses.

If you order bifocals or progressive lenses, rushed shipping will take three days instead of just one. Customers should be aware of this before finalizing purchases online. If rushed shipping does not deliver your glasses on the day that was promised upon purchasing, Overnight Glasses will refund you the cost of the rushed shipping. This does not apply when USPS is held up by weather or other natural causes.

Rush service fees are not refundable when customers enter their prescription incorrectly or if the frame size is incorrect.

Free Shipping and Returns

If you do not need the rushed shipping option, Overnight Glasses provides free shipping and returns. Typically, the shipping will take from two to five business days.

Eyeglasses Selection

Overnight Glasses provides a wide variety of eyeglasses options online. Brand glasses such as Calvin Klein, Disney, Kennth Cole, Ray-Ban, Oakley, Prada, and others are represented. Frames can be searched by shape, product line, brand, or face shape. Overnight Glasses consistently maintains a stock of eyeglasses for men, women, and children.

If you are looking for a pair of sunglasses, Online Eyeglasses provides a wide variety of prescription and non-prescription sunglasses.

Competitive Pricing

Purchasing eyeglasses online can be much less expensive than buying them from your eye doctor. Overnight Glasses provides competitive pricing which ensures that you will pay less for name-brand glasses than you would if you purchased them from the brand retailer. Pricing for eyeglasses is as follows:

• Economy — $38–$59
  • Ray-Ban — $69–$182
  • Circle and Round — $42–$210
  • Designer — $65–$235
  • Cat Eye — $40–$232
  • Premium Frames — $42–$99

The majority of these frames (especially name brand frames) are sold for almost 30 percent less than the brand price. The listed prices are only the price for the frames. Lenses and add-ons like insurance are added to the total cost.

Lens Options

Overnight Glasses has a number of lens options for its eyewear. Every pair of Overnight Glasses comes with complementary UV protection, scratch resistant coating, and a premium anti-glare coating.

Lenses are not included in the frame pricing. Once you have selected the frames that you would like to use online, you will be directed to a page where you can select the lenses that you want.

Lenses are priced as follows:

• Single Vision Lenses (Both near and distance) — Free
  • Clear Lenses (Differs between frames) — $29
  • Bifocal Lenses (Near and distance) — $70
  • Progressive Lenses (All ranges) — $99
  • Indoor/Outdoor Transition Lenses — $140
  • Polarized Lenses — $94
  • Transitions DriveWear — $323
  • Polarized Mirror Coated — $96

As an extra feature, you can also have your lenses made impact resistant. This is recommended for children under 18 years old or those who are sports or active users. Impact resistance lenses cost an additional $24.

Money-Back Guarantee Policy

Overnight Glasses will provide customers with a full refund or a replacement pair of glasses (of equal cost) under the following circumstances:

• Customers are unhappy with the new glasses and request a refund within seven days of the original delivery
  • The frame or lenses broke within a couple days of delivery
  • The frame does not fit well, and the glasses are unwearable
  • The glasses are damaged during the shipping process

Sales and Promotions

Overnight Glasses provides a number of promotions online. At the time of this profile’s publication, all eyeglasses were eligible for a 25 percent discount on your entire order at checkout with a discount code. Promotional offers like this may only be available for a limited time, so check the company’s website for the most up-to-date information.

The Bad

• Shipping Difficulties
  • Damaged Glasses

Shipping Difficulties

Though Overnight Glasses promises that shipping can be made overnight, there are a number of determining factors that are not clearly advertised. This service is only available Monday–Friday and does not include holidays. Some customer reviews have also mentioned that even after paying for rush shipping, their order did not show up for a number of days (some even weeks).

Overnight Glasses customer service worked to help customers with these issues, but the shipping promise made online was not met.

Damaged Glasses

Recent Overnight Glasses reviews have mentioned that some products have been arriving at their destinations damaged. Overnight Glasses does work to provide a replacement pair and/or a refund to customers for whom this is an issue; however, resolution of the issue may further delay delivery.

The Bottom Line

If you are in the market for some new eyewear and need it quickly, Overnight Glasses has a variety of options for you. All you need to order a new pair of glasses is your prescription, pupillary distance, nose bridge side, and the frames and lenses that you would like. The online ordering process is simple and if you are in a hurry, you can pay for rushed shipping to have them delivered the next day (Monday–Friday only, excludes holidays).There is a chance that shipping will be delayed due to weather or other natural causes.

Pricing for brand-name glasses is significantly lower than retailer pricing, and Overnight Glasses reviews show that the glasses are good quality. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your glasses, Overnight Glasses will provide you with a refund or a replacement pair of equal value if returned within the allotted 14-day period.

Message from
Overnight Glasses

Have you ever needed new eyeglasses fast?

Prescription glasses get lost, stolen, scratched, eaten by our beloved pets, and take forever to replace. While we cannot resolve these facts of nature, we can definitely get you great new glasses faster than any other company in the USA.

While many same-day glasses and one-hour glasses locations are able to make prescription glasses quickly, they are limited to low prescription strength, only single vision types, and eyeglass frames availability.

Overnight Glasses was developed to make and deliver any type of prescription glasses fast for the people who need it the most.

With over 500,000 pairs of lenses in stock, state-of-the art equipment and a highly dedicated team, we can make and deliver even the most complex prescriptions in under 24 hours. Glasses shipped same day and deliver the very next morning.

Never wait again to get glasses fast. Get the best lenses, the best coatings and the best eyewear brands.

Need new lenses for your frame?

Send us your frame, get it back with new lenses. Great for outdated prescriptions, scratched or broken lens replacement. Shipping is free both ways. Save hundreds of dollars and revive your old favorite frames.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

bookmark

Featured Review

Rachel Ramsey Bowling Green, KY

Great experience! I had a new prescription for lens that needed to fitted into a pair of frames that I already had. Overnight Glasses was the most affordable way to do that. I'll be a returning customer if I receive the same deal that I was able to get last time! Best fully automated service that I've encountered for doing this so far!

bookmark

Featured Review

Ash K San Diego, CA

I feel sorry for ALL optometrist offices / eye glass brick and mortal offices throughout the nation. Overnight Glasses has truly revolutionized a process. However if you like spending more money and wasting time then please do not use Overnight Glasses. I wanted lenses put into my new glasses and cannot say enough about just how simple and easy the process has been. Then to top it off the customer service on the back end was truly above and beyond. I had a problem with my order and they went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I am not one of those people that writes many reviews and am generally quite busy in my off time. I did however feel the need to write this review for Overnight Glasses as they have exceeded my expectation. Trust me, if you need lenses in your glasses then look no further. I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HOW PLEASED I AM WITH THEIR PROCESS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE. They have earned a lifelong customer in me. I also know that sometimes people are "incentivized" into writing these sorts of reviews. this is 100% not the case here. I am writing this because they are a great company and I am certain others will be just as pleased if going through them for your eye glass needs! Seriously, outstanding!!!

Sean Harry Madison, WI

I used overnight glasses to put lenses in a pair of brand new frames I found online. I never know when buying frames if I'll like them on my face, so didn't want to buy with lenses. I found the design I liked and bought them on another retailer. I've done this a few times before, and the last time used a big box optician in store where I purchased lenses and dropped them in the store for fitting. That merchant lost my frames, meaning I had to go and find the same pair again and get lenses fitted! So I knew I didn't want to go through that again. After searching online for the best lens fitting companies, I read good reviews for overnight glasses so chose them to put my lenses in. The process was so simple and the lenses really are great quality. It's crystal clear! I feel like I've found a new lens fitter for life - I'll definitly use them next time.

Madeline Musselman Beacon Falls, CT

My daughter can’t be without her glasses, so when she broke hers we were in a bind. I found OG, and they were able to fill a complicated prescription with no hassle. I ordered 9am Tuesday morning, and had them in hand 10am Wednesday. I was very surprised to have paid about the same as glasses from the eye doctor, and it didn’t take 2+ weeks to receive! The eye doctor checked the prescription at her next visit, and said it was perfect. The glasses have held up, and we are so happy. Will absolutely purchase again. Have and will continue to tell people about them.

Roberta Jones South Bend, IN

Website is very easy to use, lots of choices at prices that fit your budget. After I placed my order I needed to make a correction on the delivery address. After I sent the company an email about the correction and I was answered right away that changes where made and my order would still be on time . I definitely will order again and express my experience to others .

Nick M Rome, NY

Lost my glasses at an amusement park. Found Overnight Glasses through a simple web search. Their online ordering made it very easy to find the perfect set of glasses using my existing prescription. Ordered express shipping and they arrived right on time, shipped right to the resort where I was staying!

Leslie Raymond Lafayette, LA

I've just ordered my second pair of prescription glasses from Overnight Glasses and although there was a problem with my order, they have provided great customer service to address the issue right away. My first order from them was perfect and I trust this one will turn out that way also.

Franceska Medina, OH

My son broke his glasses the day before we were leaving for a weeks long vacation to MX. Ordered from Overnight glasses and had them at my doorstep the next day. Yes, I paid extra to have them their the next day but that's just bc that's when I needed them.

Glen Hoehne, CO

I made a mistake and they corrected it in my favor I greatly appreciate that customer service. I said I was nearsighted and I'm actually farsighted and the glasses that I got were wrong and they made it right thank you they made it right

Mark D Sartor Portland, OR

Great glasses great price, fast cheap and overall great company trustworthy simple commitment to great service easy as one two three.i recommend this as your glasses stop service is excellent service to the everyday glass wearers thank you for my perfect glasses 🕶️

Carol Villavicencio Maple Grove, MN

I ordered glasses and they were fast tracked delivered as requested. They did not need adjusting. However, due to my error they were incorrect. I called, left message, I left message on website, sent email request. Mario called in response, I think, to website message within an hour of there opening For business. On all messages I had written urgent as I needed the Glasses for an international trip I was taking in 4 days. We figured out why the glasses were incorrect, and after listening to my panic voice agreed to waive Some protocols, ordered my new glasses and fast tracked them to me. I received them as promised and just In time for leaving the next day on my trip. The glasses seem to be of spec and are not in need of adjustment. Thank you for helping me get fast, accurate glasses so I can enjoy my trip!!

Merbert Orinda, CA

UPDATED INFORMATION: Once the company got my order in and my payment, they showed their real colors. I have been barraged with emails, most of them in error. I was pushed into reviewing the company, even before the glasses arrived. And as for that, six days after my order, there isn't even indication that the glasses have been made. I have lost confidence in the company. This is written before my glasses arrived. So far, ordering has been easy. Mario on the Chat line helped with a website error, giving me confidence that my glasses will be just what I need. I have never ordered glasses on line before, and was a little nervous about the whole procedure. Now I am confident, thanks to Overnight Glasses.

L. Floyd Bowie, MD

Very efficient and they keep you informed every step of the process (from your initial order to the shipping of your glasses). Rare quality in customer service, for how most companies operate nowadays.

Kimberly Juroviesky Boca Raton, FL

They were fantastic. We had a mistake with the address and I emailed them and someone called me first thing the next morning to fix it and my sun had his glasses the next day.

King D Henderson III Crawfordville, FL

Fast and professional. I really liked being able to track what stage my glasses were at. When I catch up from COVID hardship I will definitely order again, hopefully several pair!

Kailah Ann New Britain, CT

Glasses were ordered thursday and in my mailbox by saturday afternoon. my second time ordering from here. I have yet to be disappointed. I have gotten so many complinets already

Sherry Ly Minneapolis, MN

The turnaround time from placing my order until receiving my glasses was great. Also, the updates on when and how quickly the process would take was exceptional. However, I could only give a four-star rating because the lenses aren't a perfectly flush fit.

James Cairns Orange, CA

Very simple service, high quality glasses and service was very fast. Happy as I could be wish others treated their customers as awesome as Overnight Glasses.

Ron Hatch

Very quick, great quality product. Website does good job pf conveying options and walking you through the process. Good affordable option to buy glasses

Mary J Lane Sammamish, WA

I have used Overnight twice before and I've been very happy with the price, product, quality and especially the speed with which we receive the items ordered.

Jacob Mark Protsik Toledo, OH

They were great when i first tried them on then i realized they are to small and look like childrens glasses. They dont even go over my ears and sadly i think its too late to return them

Reply from Overnight Glasses

Hi Jacob. Please let us know the order number. We cover such issues at no addiotnal charge.

Oct. 12th, 2021

Brad Saint Charles, MO

Quick, great price, lots of options. I recommend you check them out if you want glasses. I am very happy with my selection

Chary Akmyradov Little Rock, AR

we worried when we heard that our frame got lost within overnight glasses, then got replaced for free in addition to ours

Robert Alford Brandon, VT

excellent service and excellent product probably the best pair of glasses I have ever owed and they were about half the price I have usually paid.

Sharon La Crescent, MN

Overnight glasses has premium lenses for the best prices available and they provide excellent, accurate customer service

Susan M Sacramento, CA

Quick and easy, glasses are purrfect! Delivered as advertised in the website, Thank you and I will recommend your business to my family and friends.

Tuvia Helfen Florence, MA

Quality and fastest around! Great prices and good customer service experience too!

Lisa Andrews Killeen, TX

The process is quick when you send in your own frames. The perscription is correct (and if it's not) they will fix it

Kara Chambers Buford, GA

Ordered another pair. Inexpensive but fit great and the impact resistant option is def a plus for me.

Mia L Jones Lander, WY

I thought the "hands-on" approach to my order was really a nice touch. I felt like they really cared as a company.

Gavin Jones Columbus, OH

I found their service fantastic and hands-down the best company to go to for getting my glasses done

Kimberly Gravell Nipomo, CA

Although I provided my prescription my glasses are not in focus for reading. They feel as if they are too strong, so I cannot use them much if at all.

Reply from Overnight Glasses

Hi Kimberly, We offer 100% satisfaction on the lenses workmanship. Please let me know the order number, i wish to help

Sep. 8th, 2021

Reinaldo casanova Charlotte, NC

The purchase experience was good and fast, but since my frame right leg fall apart I submit a claim on jun 12/21 Mario(support team) get my claim I never get an answer, after 3 weeks I contact him then he said is waiting for Oakley answer. Today is September/2nd/21 I still waiting for an answer

Reply from Overnight Glasses

Hi Reinaldo. Please let me know the order number. I will reach to Oakley and check status.

Sep. 9th, 2021

Arora McKenna, WA

Overnight Glasses replaced the lenses in 3 different frames that other companies said "could not be re-lensed".

Sylvia Aponte Watertown, NY

Easy process and fast turnaround with my prescription eyeglasses.

Jessica P New Fairfield, CT

Glasses got to me very fast and look great and are great quality.

Ron Skopitz Kennesaw, GA

Good selection, excellent configuration options, clean purchasing interface, fast turn-around.

Patricia Spanaway, WA

They were willing to take my older frames and se if new lenses could be installed.

Anthony Barnes Amboy, WA

The glasses were here almost over night and they fit perfect and the rx was perfect

Stoney Southcotte Greeley, CO

I had a great experience buying glasses. Very easy and got my glasses quickly and they're perfect.

Eder Houston, TX

Fast shipping love my glasses and the price was great I would shop from them again

Charles C Frank Longmont, CO

Excellent company! Fantastic glasses ! Great to work with and great price !

Nick Franklin Lakes, NJ

The quality of the product received reflects on the care they put into their service

Kimberly Mays Somerdale, NJ

Because of how quick they are with the process and how I am informed throughout each step!!!

James Plano, TX

Great concept and easy to use. They have this service down pat!! I will be using again

Starasia Jones Waterbury, CT

Since the first order , OG has literally meet my expectations every single time .

Damon Mitchell Fort Lauderdale, FL

Amazing customer service, wen't above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my purchase.

Myrna Homaryar North Hills, CA

I mailed out 6 pair of glasses only to receive ALL in the wrong prescription, had to mail back and they DID send me a label, but it was frustrating.

Reply from Overnight Glasses

Hi Myrna, Please let me know the order number/s. I wish to help. It's very rare that we will send wrong prescriptions.

Sep. 8th, 2021

Candace Brown Clinton, MD

On time, accurate, and high quality frames. Loved the real time updates on my order.

Mary Harrison, NJ

Fast & convenient service. I received high quality lenses for my glasses for very affordable price