Costco Optical Logo

6.3

Fred L Bowman Seattle, WA

I am not sue if it was the eye doctor or Costco but I had to go back three times and they never got it right. I spent over $200 for a worthless set of lens and they never followed up to see if the las pair was right and treated me like a problem . I will never purchase glasses from them again

Simone Harris

Very convenient and had a great variety of styles and prescriptions for good prices. Very helpful, especially in a pinch!

Anne Sainsbury Salt Lake City, UT

It was simple, straight forward, and I've had my glasses for 3 years now and have no complaints! Plus the price was so affordable!

Elisabeth Kinghorn Bangkok, 10

I have always gone to Costco for any optical needs. Excellent selection of glasses and very professional and friendly staff

Manuel Perez El Paso, TX

BUYER BEWARE!!! I've worn prescription eyeglasses for over 40 years. I can readily tell the difference between a cheap set of frames, a so-so one, and a high quality one. The covid pandemic shut down many businesses, including my reliable source of prescription eyeglasses. Before this happened, I decided to buy a high quality set of frames, and reuse them as my prescription changed. Back then I also checked Costco's inventory and found them to be designed to last me one year at most, with careful handling. Therefore i went with my old reliable source. This December i decided to try Costco for the first time and get a new set of glasses. After waiting out in an aisle for 30 minutes at the El Paso Costco, an employee finally talked to me. After explaining my intent to reuse my current frames, I was surprised when he said that the shop that Costco uses in San Diego is very picky about accepting work involving existing frames, including designer, custom ordered, and even high quality ones. the excuse is that they don't want responsibility for damaging existing frames. if any of the lower-quality frames they supply fails, it can be replaced under warranty and insurance will take care of the cost. In the end, the employee recommended that I order one of their cheaper frames. I made it clear I was not interested in doing this, so in the end the employee suggested other places to try and get my new lenses. Therefore I advice anybody reading glowing reviews of Costco Optical, to take them with a grain of salt. Do your homework and don't be misled my Costco's reputation on other product lines.

jindao he Los Angeles, CA

I bought two lenses from Costco Optical, the wider frame one is good fitted while the curve temples wasn't. at the beginning, I requested for same wider frame but they didn't have it in stock and recommend me another style which can not keep on my bride of nose. I was trying to get a new frame from Costco, and they did some adjustment which work for a while. but I still have the problem with this frame. is there any possible that I can fix this problem? I have bought 4 pairs of glasses from Costco in the past 3 years and I deserve better service.

ang ,

They have the best prices for my contacts. I order them online and have them shipped directly to me. It super convenient. Can’t beat the customer service either!

Bessie B Gilbert, AZ

I have purchased glasses there once. They had good variety and price. Usually I have a difficult time finding glasses for my thin face that is not a child's frame but the employee worked well with me to find a good fit.

Cal Hunter Riverton, UT

Costco Optical is slick way to get low priced glasses. One stop shop with the optometrist on site and the selection is great. Quick turn around time as well.

Msindoni Pembroke Pines, FL

Costco Optical is a great option if you are a member. I personally get my eye exams done there, as well as purchase my contact lenses through them. It's a simple process and very reliable.

mccandless24 Kaysville, UT

We were very impressed with our visit to the eye doctor at Costco. The service was great our doctor was really invested in finding the best option to help my daughters sight and the price for our contacts was one of the best I could find. Would definitely recommend.

Brenda Horne Orem, UT

Our family has used Costco Optical to get glasses with great results. It has been more affordable than getting glasses at the doctor's office. They have also helped us with repairs.

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

I love the selection Costco optical online offers. I have ordered 4 pair of glasses through Costco now, and the customer service has always been excellent if I've had problems with the glasses after they arrived.

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

Costco optical has such good options!! I love the eye test that they do to know what glasses you need. They give you glasses you actually need, they are high quality and fashionable.

Thomas Kozenski Watertown, WI

I have worn glasses for nearly 45 years and never have I had the coding of the glasses start to peel and fog up so you cannot see well. I have glasses that are 10 years old that have not done that and my glasses from Costco did it in less than two years. And you cannot get classes without this film put on them. Don’t waste your time here go to a regular eye clinic you’ll be much happier

Nancy Jones Alpine, UT

The glasses were as ordered and delivered when promised. The price was very reasonable and the service efficient. I will continue to use Costco for my eyewear.

Jennifer Ashby Lehi, UT

It was easy to get an appointment at Costco optical. They have some of the best prices around. They gave me a spare pair of contacts.

Mary Alice M. Orem, UT

I've bought by glasses and contacts at Costco for 12 years. They have great prices, customer service, and options for glasses.

Jon Moreno Sandy, UT

Costco optical was so easy, I just gave them my prescription and picked out lenses out of their great selection and was ready within a weeks time. Recommended!

Kellen Layton, UT

Glasses are always a little pricey but Costco does a good job and helping you find a pair that works for you. I had mine for about two years. They helped me replace them and also would adjust them whenever I needed.

PessoaJ Herriman, UT

We didn’t have the best experience with Costco optical which was disappointing because i love Costco. We ordered my daughter glasses and they just didn’t fit great and both pairs Broke very quickly and they don’t fix them

Brycen Blater Phoenix, AZ

The frames are great quality and extremely affordable. They have lasted really well over the years.

Hungry Hippo Bellingham, WA

Costco UV coating will orange peel when exposed to heat. I left my glasses in the car, and it got to the point where I couldn't use them at all. Had to order replacement lenses online and pay for it since Costco does not have any warranty on lenses. I live in WA where it doesn't even get that hot during the summer.

Morgan Knight Salt Lake City, UT

Costco Optical has been so great for contacts and glasses! I love their selection and thier prices are great!

Carol Knight Salt Lake City, UT

Costco Optical has always had an excellent price point for frames and exams. Consistently good customer service.

Owen Slye ,

I get glasses every year from Costco and they always have great selection. They make them fast and are usually ready for pickup in 1-2 weeks.

Morgan whiting Los Angeles, CA

I had my first eye check-up there a year ago. I usually went to a private clinic. They were awesome and a way better price.

Eric Wilkinson Herriman, UT

I only use Costco Optical for my eye exams. It's convenient to add to a shopping trip and they always take good care of me.

Tagg Ogden, UT

Costco optical makes it really easy to pick out glasses and get them finished. My optometrist even sends my prescription directly to them online.

Ellie Cheyenne, WY

These glasses are so much more affordable than other places I’ve gone, without sacrificing style or comfort. I always get my glasses from here!

DeeDee G. Dallas, TX

Good lenses, only issue is that the frame selection is not ideal for fashionable preferences. If you do not mind not the best looking (aesthetically) frames then I would reccomend.

hmarashi Newark, NJ

My last three pairs of glasses have come from costco optical. They are always attentive and make sure I have the right fit before i leave the store.

Linda Webb Eagle Mountain, UT

Costco is the cheapest price lace to get your eye glasses and they have a great selection. I always go there for my glasses

Randi Nelson Managua, MN

Costco optical has amazing prices when looking to pick up a subscription and even picking glasses of all sorts of styles!

MaryAnn Hagblom Salt Lake City, UT

Great prices! The quality is awesome the doctor is very good and you can get everything you need at such a better deal than most optical places.

Mykahla Nelson Managua, MN

I have gotten my glasses from Costco and the were super good on price! I ordered them online and the came to my house super fast!

Flora Lethbridge, AB

Costco glasses are the only glasses I will ever buy going forward! They have the best prices for quality frames and lenses!

Tom Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

Costco eyeglasses are very reasonably priced but limited as far as selection. I was looking for some higher quality sunglasses but couldn't find anything that offered the quality I wanted in the subscription that I needed.

Martha Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

Great glasses and doctor's exam. I felt they were worth the value and provided great Costco service and product guarantee.

T Doremus Monmouth Junction, NJ

LENSES GOT SCRATCHES ON THE INSIDE. NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. WILL NOT USE COSTCO AGAIN, WAS TOLD PROBABY USED DUSTY CLOTH??????

Kurt Lucas Olney, MD

I like Costco Optical. I can shop and get my glasses all in on stop. Very simple.

jingqi lei Rockville, MD

it is a place you can get good glasses with great prices. very practical, although not very stylish.

Aallen Katy, TX

I bought 2 pairs of glasses and a pair of sunglasses from them last year. My bifocals give me problems. I can’t see very well. It’s a problem.

Tommy McCarlie Chicago, IL

I used to work with an affiliate and the Optical was always efficient and well priced.

Katie Elliott ,

I like to get my contacts through Costco Optical. The customer service is always amazing and they are always helpful.

Mark Park City, UT

I ordered contacts through Costco Optical, and it was a good experience. They were very friendly and helpful.

Chloee Lewis Phoenix, AZ

I love Costco Optical it is very nice and amazing workers, you can also go in and get a FREE cleaning it is amazing!

Jessica American Fork, UT

Costco optical has excellent customer service, prices and tons of cute frames. I love to buy my glasses there.

jessicaC Kailua, HI

Costco was professional and quick to refill my contact order. They are always helpful and professional.

janice pan ,

Great prices on contacts and it's super easy to order even online. I was able to get my prescription in and get the order placed with ease.