Mi Windows Logo

Mi Windows

Mi Windows was founded in 1947, and the first plant opened in Pennsylvania in 1967. The founders of Mi Windows focused on delivering the best product and serving the customers on the level that couldn’t be found anywhere else. Their mission simply states, “getting it right every time.” They strive to make homeowners happy with their choices, and help dealers feel great about products they are selling. Builders and architects take price in their projects.

Marvin Logo
Marvin chevron_right
0.0
star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border

The Good

• Time in Business
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty
  • Variety of Products

Time in Business

Mi Windows has been in business for over 70 years. Over the years they have grown and expanded to all 50 states in United States of America. Full coverage of all 50 states gives you the ability to find Mi Windows representative or contractor in your area if you need help with fixing any issues you might have with your installation or defective products. They have developed a brand that is trusted and recommended by a lot of their customers and professional builders.

Limited Lifetime Warranty

Mi Windows offers limited lifetime warranty on most of the original purchased products. They will repair or replace any defect in materials or workmanship and will pay the costs of all parts and labor for as long as the purchaser owns his home.

Variety of Products

Mi Windows offers a large variety of product and services to their customers. With multiple options and styles you are guaranteed to find exactly what you are looking for. You can choose your doors based on the following categories:

• Door type
  • Door series
  • Door features
  • Application

Also, you have the option to request consultations and professionals to have you identify what you need in your home and what style will fit your taste the best.

The Bad

• Undisclosed Prices
  • No Visualizer Feature

Undisclosed Prices

Unfortunately, Mi Windows doesn’t disclose prices on their corporate website, making it difficult for potential customers to discern whether or not the company is a good fit for their needs. Mi Windows first takes the time to evaluate your home and specific needs that you might have, and then recommends the payment plan for your project.

No Visualizer Feature

Mi Windows doesn’t provide a visualizer feature like other windows companies do. Visualizer tool helps you to plan and to imagine how the new doors will look on your home.

The Bottom Line

Mi Windows have been serving their customers for over 70 years. They have focused on providing quality products and a level of service that couldn’t be found anywhere else. Over the years they have grown a brand that is trusted by homeowners and professional builders. Currently they cover all 50 states, which allows the customers to find a dealer or consultant in their area. With a large variety of product and limited lifetime warranty you are guaranteed to find the product you are looking for. Unfortunately, Mi Windows doesn’t disclose their prices online making it difficult for customers to decide if this company is the right fit for their budget.

3.0

Jerry Peters Naples, FL

Very, very responsive! The whole process was incredibly easy and well-organized. Your team’s customer service was a breath of fresh air! Congratulations, well done! Jerry Peters

Catherine Vidal Ventura, CA

Tara set up a visit with the Visalia office for me in Ventura. The issue, I thought was weather stripping. Turned out not to be. However, the gentleman from Visalia how I could repair gaps in my frame installation which was not in MI's realm. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Jack Becke Lake Havasu City, AZ

The technician, Grady, did an excellent job expediting the window replacement and installation. Very satisfied with the overall job!

Ronda Monmouth Junction, NJ

Customer service was polite, knowledgeable and easy to work with Great experience!

Natalia S Bartlett, IL

Buyer beware!!! We have MI windows and they are terrible. When it is cold out in the winter, we have ice on the inside of the windows. Now we have mold forming from the ice and water on the inside of the windows. The house is Just 4 years old and we feel drafts next to the windows. A my customer service is the worst, telling us this is all normal when it's cold out. No it is not normal, we had new windows in our previous home and never had any of these issues. Do not buy!!

Mi Windows Logo

Reply from Mi Windows

Window condensation does occur in energy efficient windows. We have articles about this on our website with suggestions on what you can do to alleviate it. I'm sorry to hear you had any trouble with the service team. We take all customer feedback very seriously. Can you please email me at [email protected] with your contact information so I can help? Thank you.

Feb. 26th, 2021

robert spink Houston, TX

Outstanding love the reinforced frames all the upgrades foam wraps dp50 rated hidden secure locks double gaskets double weatherstrip

AMAC Chadds Ford, PA

Mi windows are worst windows and frames you could buy and install. Builders are choosing this product because it's cheap. Even new windows leak very bad. We are 50 house community every house had issues with in first 5-6 years an average. Spend your money with other good company. Issues:BAD Leadk Drift Frames will not hold the shape- gap between frame and window. Workmanship

Stacey Barnes Hernando, FL

They claim they are on time! 1. Right now they are 4 weeks behind on my job with one plate glass window. 2. On two custom 10 foot sliders which have 3 glass panels, one panel on each set, the locks are on the outside! Oooh, how safe is that!?

Matt R Lititz, PA

I would give 0 stars if I could! My home was built in 2003. 75% of my window seals are bad and windows are fogged up. I would run from any home that has MI windows. The warranty does not apply to me because I am the second owner and bought the home when it was 1 year old.

Diana Saint Thomas, PA

MI windows are the worst! Do not buy a house with these windows unless you can afford to replace them. The windows look like they have oil in them I am assuming because the seal goes bad. Do not , open the windows because the plastic dry rots. I could go on but, I won’t. Beware of these windows.