Website Profs

9.3

LAST UPDATED: May 25th, 2021

Website Profs is a top-rated web design and development agency that provides innovative solutions to businesses of all sizes. Website Profs prides itself on building and designing websites that are unique, intelligent, and drive business. The agency believes in a customized process, so clients will work closely with a team of experts and have access to customer support 24/7.

The Good

• Pricing Information
  • Web Design Portfolio
  • Mobile App Development
  • Turnaround Time
  • Quality Assurance Policy

Pricing Information

The final cost of Website Profs’ services is determined by its structure and business type. However, the company provides potential customers with packages and pricing information directly on the website. Many companies in the web building industry withhold their packing and pricing costs.

Web Design Portfolio

Website Profs includes several links to other websites the company has designed, and we highly suggest checking out the different sites. A portfolio is an excellent way for potential clients to see what kind of work Website Profs does and if it fits with their business brand.

Mobile App Development

In addition to web development, Website Profs also designs and develops mobile apps. The agency develops apps for both iOS and Android. Website Profs’s app portfolio includes  augmented reality, mobile games, react native and cross-platform apps.

Applications create another touchpoint between your business and clients. Having the same team design your website and mobile app helps create a uniform brand experience.

Turnaround Time

Website Profs boasts an impressive turnaround time for its clients. The company states that it may take around 15 to 20 days for a team to design and develop a completely new website.

Keep in mind that the complexity of your project may alter this timeframe. If you’re simply having Website Profs redesign your website, it will take a lot less time than designing a new website from scratch. Revisions also increase the turnaround time.

Quality Assurance Policy

Website Profs wants its clients to be 100 percent satisfied with the final project. To ensure this happens, the company offers an unlimited revisions policy. Website Profs promises to keep revising the design until you’re completely satisfied with the result.

However, it is a little unclear if all clients get unlimited revisions or if that is only available with select plans. The company’s terms and conditions state that the “number of revisions will be according to your package.” We recommend asking a customer service representative for more information.

The Bad

Limited Marketing Services

Website Profs’s services are limited to website design and development. It does not offer other digital marketing services like SEO, paid advertising, or social media marketing. Businesses looking for a one-stop shop for their marketing needs should consider other agencies.

The Bottom Line

Website Profs strives to deliver efficient and sleek web design solutions that boost client interaction. The company has more than 10 years of experience and has worked on (and completed) over 5,000 diverse projects. The agency’s quick turnaround time and diverse portfolio make it an appealing choice for any size business. Its relatively transparent pricing allows potential clients to set realistic budgets. The refund policy is a bit demanding, so we suggest doing your homework and making sure this is the right company for your brand before signing up to use its services.

For more information, read the Website Profs reviews below.

not_listed_location

Website Profs Frequently Asked Questions

How long will Website Profs take to design and develop a website?

Since a website undergoes two different phases before it is ready to go live, it may take anywhere between 15 to 120 days to design and develop a complete website from scratch. However, the number of days is entirely dependent on the complexity of your project and the number of revisions you require.

How costly is Website Profs entire website project?

The cost of the website depends on its structure and business type.

Can I see my website project in progress with Website Profs?

Yes, you can. The company will provide you with a username and password via which you can access the website mainframe and see the progress. You can also give us your feedback and suggestions while your website is in the design phase.

Can I make changes to the final website without additional cost with Website Profs?

During the website design phase, the company's designers will offer you multiple templates to choose from. Once you have selected a specific theme, only then will Website Profs make revisions as per your requirements when the website is under construction.

Can Website Profs help me update my old website?

Yes! The company can revamp your old website and also build you a new one as per your business needs and requirements.

When will I get the copyrights of my new website from Website Profs?

Once the company delivers the complete website to you, you will get complete copyrights to your site.

Does Website Profs offer content writing services for the website?

Yes, the creative content writing team will write suitable content that best fits your business niche and industry. However, if you have any specific content that you would like added on your website, you are welcome to provide the company with that too.

Do I own my website?

Yes, once your website is complete, you will be given complete ownership of your website.

What are some benefits of having a website?

In a world where the internet is ruling businesses, and we are surrounded by technology, not having a website sounds irrational. A website will not only help in supporting your business by giving you a strong presence online but will also establish your brand identity in the masses.

What is web hosting?

It is a unique domain name where your website is hosted. It allows online access to your website 24/7 and is typically done on ASP or PHP.

Message from
Website Profs

Website Profs is a top-rated digital agency that provides indigenous and innovative solutions to brands to engage and reach their target audience. We create websites with a touch of creativity and innovation. We work smartly and lightheartedly to get through the toughest of situations and strictest of deadlines.

At Website Profs, we believe in customized process. We offer custom and specific designs that trigger your target audience to be a relationship with you. We design fantastic websites that are paired with proper functionality. We strive to augment your brand online visibility and increase its reach and visibility and engagement.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

bookmark

Featured Review

Aldred Shaun Montreal, QC

Augmented Reality integration by Website Profs allowed by brand to be more exciting and interactive for my audience. Website Profs made it fun for my customers to engage with my website.

Reply from Website Profs

Dear Aldred Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our business. We really appreciate your views of our work and would love to serve you next time. Regards Team Website Profs

Oct. 29th, 2020

bookmark

Featured Review

Woo Lee New York, NY

What another great experience working with Website Profs, they always do their very best to meet our expectations every time and delivers great work. I will surely recommend them to anyone looking to redesign their website.

Reply from Website Profs

Dear Woo Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our business. We really appreciate your views of our work and would love to serve you next time. Regards Team Website Profs

Al Ingram Montreal, QC

My e-comm business was struggling and that is when I came across the branding services of Website Profs. From day one, I knew I could trust their professional advice to boost my business. The professionals at Website Profs make sure that you have everything your brand needs and that’s exactly what happened. I was contacted by Website Profs’s representative and he took a few details from me and after a couple of days, they had a detailed research report on my business and the industry that I’m in. Within a few days after I got their services, my brand started showing improvements. More and more people seemed to be interested in my business and new customers rushed in. I wouldn’t have done this without Website Profs’s constant support.

Reply from Website Profs

Dear Al, It was a pleasure doing business with you. A good review from our valued customers is always a pleasure and motivates us to continue providing excellent services. We’re pleased to know that you are satisfied with our services & we have met all your expectations. Regards Team Website Profs

Cory Munoz ,

We were very surprised on how affordable their website design prices were. As a new start up in yoga business we did not have very much money to spend on a website so when we contacted WebsiteProfs. The process from start to finish has been very easy as we were provided constant updates on how our website was going and it looks great. Cannot express how happy we're with our new website.

Reply from Website Profs

Dear Cory, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our business. We really appreciate your views of our work and would love to serve you next time. Regards Team Website Profs

Nov. 6th, 2020

Gaines Amritpal ,

Kudos to the people at Website Profs. Their work process is so comprehensive that they do research on their own just to make sure everything is covered and their customer gets the best service. They always go out of their way to ensure quality and exceptional ideas to make your business profitable. If you’re not using Website Profs, you’re not living it right buddy.

Reply from Website Profs

Dear Gaines, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our business. We really appreciate your views of our work and would love to serve you next time. Regards, Team Website Profs

Nov. 5th, 2020

Rich Emily Washington, DC

One of the most hectic things in an e-comm business is to manage and control inventory. With Website Profs’s inventory management options, I never have to worry about managing inventory. I only have to worry about counting the profits that Website Profs has helped me bring in. Life has been hassle-free ever since I have started using Website Profs’s services.

Reply from Website Profs

Dear Emily, Thankyou for taking out time to post your valuable feedback. Website Profs always strives to bring the best out of its team in order to provide the finest services in the digital industry to each of its precious client. We are glad to know that our services have been satisfactory to you. Regards, Team Website Profs

Bryant Arnas Miami, FL

Website Profs is what I have been looking for my whole life. I have tried and test a bunch of other web designs but somewhat they never fully satisfied my needs and there was always something missing in them. With Website Profs, I have absolutely zero complaints. They offer customized designs based on your needs and are open to changes and implementing them based on customers’ suggestions.

Reply from Website Profs

Dear Arnas, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review and for rating us 5 stars! We really appreciate it! It's great to hear that you like us and find our performance to be excellent. Regards, Team Website Profs

Jordan Wechsler New York, NY

WebsiteProfs designed my mobile app. I wanted to have a mobile app for my business for a long time and I had tried multiple options before but they never really understood my needs and just wanted to promote their services. Then I came across WebsiteProfs and things have been brighter even since. With WebsiteProfs, my needs are ACTUALLY heard and prioritized. I’m happy, my business is booming, life is good. Thanks to WebsiteProfs!

Reply from Website Profs

Dear Jordan, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our business. We really appreciate your views of our work and would love to serve you next time. Regards Team Website Profs

Oct. 29th, 2020

Cindy Karachi, SD

I have used this company a while ago, I'll be honest! I wasn't sure about it.But they manage to live up to my expection brilliantly. from wireframing to the final product they achieve all the milestones on time, My Account managers Steve P and Edwin G they both help me through out the process, always available on call or messages. very attentive and professional team. I am glad that I choose this company to setup my Ecommerce store. Good Job you Guys !!!

Reply from Website Profs

Dear Cindy, We appreciate you taking out time for this. As much as we love serving out clients, I'm sorry but I think you have mistaken us for someone else. Have a great day! Regards, Team Website Profs

Oct. 21st, 2020

Reginald Carney Secaucus, NJ

Tippy team of designers at Website Profs who helped design and build my eCommerce website to the exact requirements we had asked for. We find that the back-end system of the website is very easy to use and the feedback we have received from our customers on the new design have been great. Thank you, team for all your continued support and hard work.

Jessica Polo Arlington, VA

For a newbie like me, it was very difficult to understand the tech lingo that these web design companies used whenever I approached them. With Website Profs 1 on 1 training option, I have been trained by professionals to understand and put my own web design ideas to work.

Reply from Website Profs

Dear Jessica, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our business. We really appreciate your views of our work and would love to serve you next time. Regards Team Website Profs

Nov. 9th, 2020

Redmond Cameron Arlington, VA

I have always wanted to control my website’s content but unfortunately not many website designs offer this feature. Thanks to Website Profs’s robust content management features I can edit, add, delete or download anything I want to make my website appear the way I want it to and that too with no monthly charge.

Reply from Website Profs

Dear Redmond, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our business. We really appreciate your views of our work and would love to serve you next time. Regards Team Website Profs

Nov. 6th, 2020

Logan Killian New York, NY

You can pay securely with Website Profs’s secure payment options. I was very scared to buy something for my business after I had been scammed multiple times but with Website Profs, not only was my money put to good work, I also saved a lot because of their inexpensive pricing plans.

Reply from Website Profs

Dear Logan Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our business. We really appreciate your views of our work and would love to serve you next time. Regards Team Website Profs

Oct. 28th, 2020

Durham Alesha Montreal, QC

Website Profs created a website that fit our needs and did so while working through our numerous revisions. The scenario with this build is that it was for a condominium development and therefore had numerous parties involved. The revisions took some time and the team worked with us throughout this process. We're very happy with the results and recommend them to anyone looking for a website developer.

Reply from Website Profs

Dear Durham Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our business. We really appreciate your views of our work and would love to serve you next time. Regards Team Website Profs

Cueva Sida Montreal, QC

I chose Website Profs to design my e-commerce website and it has been an exceptional experience. I am a very demanding person and I’ll keep you on your toes all the time but Website Profs has proven to be the most customer-centered web design company and have never failed to deliver consistency in their work.

Reply from Website Profs

Dear Cueva Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our business. We really appreciate your views of our work and would love to serve you next time. Regards Team Website Profs

Oct. 30th, 2020

Clifford Amalie Washington, DC

Website Profs uses high-quality stock images to make your website stand out and really highlight your content that attracts customers. The approach that Website Profs take to ensure picture quality is nothing less than the best. I would highly recommend their services!

Reply from Website Profs

Dear Clifford Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our business. We really appreciate your views of our work and would love to serve you next time. Regards Team Website Profs

Oct. 28th, 2020

Krause Ria New York, NY

Responsive website designs by Website Profs increased my website traffic by more than 150%. Now I can give the same website experience on any device, let it be mobile, tablet, or desktops. Thanks to Website Profs!

Reply from Website Profs

Dear Krause Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our business. We really appreciate your views of our work and would love to serve you next time. Regards Team Website Profs

Oct. 26th, 2020

Kevin Malone Washington, DC

The team at WebsiteProfs did a great job on our website and went above and beyond to get our project done. If you need any website help, they are the company to go to. You will not be disappointed!

Reply from Website Profs

Dear Kevin Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our business. We really appreciate your views of our work and would love to serve you next time. Regards Team Website Profs

Oct. 21st, 2020

Wyatt Josef New York, NY

Strong SEO makes or breaks your business in today’s world. I was not expecting such detailed SEO by a web design company. My website traffic has rapidly increased thanks to the SEO experts at Website Profs!

Reply from Website Profs

Dear Wyatt, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our business. We really appreciate your views of our work and would love to serve you next time. Regards Team Website Profs

Nov. 5th, 2020

Woodard Hugh Washington, DC

Wide range of services offered by Website Profs has enabled my business to excel in a competitive market by spending the minimum. Website Profs is totally worth your money. Highly recommended!!

Reply from Website Profs

Dear Woodard, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our business. We really appreciate your views of our work and would love to serve you next time. Regards Team Website Profs

Oct. 30th, 2020

Lilly Ann New York, NY

Outstanding website design. I am very happy with my investment. From design to aesthetic to unlimited editing options, everything they offer is top-notch.

Reply from Website Profs

Dear Lilly Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our business. We really appreciate your views of our work and would love to serve you next time. Regards Team Website Profs