Deluxe Logo

Deluxe

9.1

Deluxe Corporation’s story begins over 100 years ago when the inventor of the checkbook — W.R. Hotchkiss — took a $300 small business loan to start a company. In order to survive for more than a century, Deluxe has had to regularly evolve in order to meet the dramatic changes in society, the economy, and technological advancements.

Today the company focuses on deepening customer relationships through technology-enabled solutions. It offers a variety of software and web-based solutions for the following:

• Business operations
  • Digital marketing and branding
  • Payments
  • Retention and loyalty

Deluxe’s diverse product offerings serve every size business; however, it places particular emphasis on small business relationships. With more than 4.8 million small business customers, the company provides all the tools small business owners need to start, run, grow and operate their business.

The company even produced a series in conjunction with Hulu called Small Business Revolution, which you can watch for free on YouTube.

search

Highlight: Digital Marketing

Deluxe Corporation offers a wide variety of technology-based products and business services. However, this profile focuses specifically on its digital marketing services.

Deluxe previously provided marketing services under the name 180fusion. The company serves a variety of industries, however, it provides unique marketing services for financial organizations. These services include mortgage customer acquisition, small business lending, small business deposits, consumer lending, credit cards, and automotive lending.

The Good

• Financial Marketing Emphasis
  • Brand Services
  • Online Reputation Management Software
  • Case Studies

Financial Marketing Emphasis

Since Deluxe’s origin is in the financial industry, it is able to provide unique insight into marketing for financial organizations. It’s website advertises specific marketing services like mortgage customer acquisition, small business lending and deposits, and credit cards. These are unique services that other digital marketing agencies are not able to provide.

Brand Services

In addition to digital marketing, Deluxe also provides several branding services, including the following:

• Logo design
  • Promotional products (water bottles, clothing, etc.)
  • Print services
  • Retail packaging
  • And more

Online Reputation Management Software

Deluxe sells reputation management software to help businesses manage their online presence. In addition to helping you gather and respond to customer reviews, the software also allows you to create and schedule social media posts on all the major platforms. This type of software is useful in helping new customers find your business online.

Case Studies

Deluxe’s website features several case studies depicting the type of service and results the agency provides. Potential customers can browse through several examples of past work to get a sense of what working with Deluxe could be like.

The Bad

Limited Information on Website

Deluxe’s website provides limited information on its marketing service. The website advertises multimedia marketing campaigns that “strengthen lead generation and lifecycle marketing through an omni-channel approach.”

However, it does not provide details on what services are included in this omni-channel approach (i.e. video, PPC, content marketing, etc.). The only way to understand exactly what services the agency provides is to contact a representative.

The Bottom Line

For over a century, Deluxe has proven it knows what it takes to run, grow, and operate a business. Financial institutions can particularly benefit from its marketing services. If you’re interested in hiring Deluxe for your marketing needs, you should not hesitate to reach out to a representative to discuss project details.

Read the Deluxe reviews below for even more insight into the agency.

report_problem

Attention: Deluxe was formerly 180fusion.

Deluxe used to provide marketing services under the name 180fusion. Many of our reviews refer to the agency by its former name.

Lauren Ashley Los Angeles, CA

I have been in the digital marketing space for nearly a decade as a consultant and finding a SEO agency that truly understands the methodology to rank a website is like looking for a needle in a haystack. I didn't want a company that simply offshores the work or can only help local businesses as we run a big ecommerce brand. After a ton of research we chose 180fusion and have seen our rankings improving every month for the past 7 months, my account manager reviews the work performed on our monthly meetings and sends me reporting every other week. Truly impressed by our results and look forward to a successful 2018.

Mitchell Hernandez Washington, DC

My franchise and franchisees were in desperate need of quality SEO work after a few missteps with other agencies, very happy to report that 180fusion was able to get us where we needed to be in a reasonable amount of time. My franchisees are happy as am I and we are staying above the competition in all our locations. Support is top notch by our account managers, I have been impressed with their turn around time.

Henry Fitzgerald

Way to knock it out of the park 180fusion, super impressed with our campaign results. I have been working with 180fusion for nearly 2 years now on our organic and paid traffic strategies and have seen significant growth shortly after teaming up together. I still have the same account manager since we started this projected and they understand my business very well. Just as important is the fact they always are consistent with our calls each month. Can't find a negative thing to say about this organization.

Bruce Clay Beverly Hills, CA

I am super impressed with 180fusion's ability to generate my business quality leads from Google. In my industry it's sink or swim and 180fusion has allowed me to continue swimming with their marketing services. Also appreciate the time you all take to educate me on the ever changing landscape of the digital world. Keep up the great work and excellent reporting, sending more business your way.

Elle Mayan New York, NY

My business was declining year after year as more competition came into the space and admittedly were more digitally savvy than me. I was getting to the point of either giving one last try or closing the doors. I'm ecstatic to say that 180fusion literally saved my business by improving my Google ad campaign results and organic rankings. What a difference one year can make, now we are in the black and charging ahead. SEO is confusing but they did a great job of educating me and demonstrating why it's so important. Great work by 180fusion!

Issac Buscher Houston, TX

I was faced with the tough job of finding a credible digital agency for my corporation, from the beginning I was nothing but impressed with 180fusion. They took a surprisingly long time to truly understand our business and needs, their auditing and research was top notch (considering we didn't pay anything yet), and the ability to explain their offerings in great detail left us confident with making the decision to work with them. Fortunately I kept my job and my company has seen positive results from their marketing efforts.

Shannon Renue Miami, FL

I have searched long and far for a quality SEO firm and I can finally say it's a breath of fresh air to work with a company that actually cares about my business. My account manager Brandi is on top of my progress every week and the quality of content being produced each month is certainly better than anything I would be writing. Very impressed with 180fusion.

Renee Ziros Los Angeles, CA

Wish I called 180fusion a few years ago after trying some less than impressive digital agencies that cost me a lot of time and money. I really like how I still have control of my website and ad accounts on Google & Facebook, 180 does their SEO and PPC work while I still own all my properties...made that mistake early on of allowing a company to perform SEO on a site they own and an ad account that I have no access too, what a mess! Lastly, I really appreciate my two account managers that keep on top of all of these moving parts, thank you!

Julius Walter Cedar Hill, TX

I have gone through many different agencies the last 5 years, mostly headaches and wasted money. I have been with 180fusion for close to a year now and am very happy with my rankings for my online business. They helped by first cleaning up some of the bad backlinks from previous SEO firms then focused on building a quality content/backlink strategy. According to Moz my domain authority has gone up dramatically which mirrors my rankings and traffic, keep up the good work!

Kenneth Wright

I come from an agency background so I know all of the advantages of having a creative environment with multiple eyes and skill sets working on a campaign. Before working with 180fusion we worked with reach local for ppc and boostability for seo. Both in comparison were really watered down with the quality of work and results I get with 180. We are in the top 5 positions on Google for 7 of our 10 keywords. I like my team and they have provided great strategic insight in other areas of our business. We are bringing on 2 other businesses in 2017, excited to see where they go.

Razar Maerko New York, NY

Very happy as we went through a very long process in figuring out what company to trust our digital marketing to. They really look at our marketing funnel as a whole and have the ability to touch each point in the customer journey. We have had the quarter to date and have expanded our sales floor and office space as a direct result of using these guys. Job well done.

Keiko Suzuki Roswell, GA

Our business has seen great improvement in leads after signing up with 180fusion last Fall for SEO and Google ad services. I have been impressed by their level of reporting and ability to track my cost per lead with my campaigns. Very satisfied with our choice to work with 180fusion.

Paul Chandler Denver, CO

I contacted 180fusion this past summer for help on improving my organic rankings on my website, have been super impressed with the results so far. This is my 3rd try at trying to get top rankings and it looks like I finally picked the right company to get the job done.

Sloan Kushner Chicago, IL

Great job by my team at 180fusion, they have helped rank my e-commerce store much higher and in turn my sales have picked up quite dramatically. Really like the reporting I receive every other week along with my scheduled meetings with my account manager, keep up the awesome results!

Diego Dominguez Miami, FL

Superb results by the people at 180fusion. I signed up earlier this year for a SEO and Adwords project and have seen a significant jump in leads for my business. This was my first time using a digital marketing company and I can say I'm quite pleased with my investment.

Ted Baker Las Vegas, NV

Many thanks to the people at 180fusion who helped improve organic traffic to our business, they took the time to truly educate me on the ins and outs of SEO and how I stacked up against my competition. Needless to say there was a lot of area to grow and I can happily say we are catching up quickly to my main competitors, great work 180fusion!

Neal Sparazzo

Great work by the geniuses at 180fusion who were able to rank my law site this past year. This has been a headache of mine for the past few years trying a few agencies and consultants with poor to little results. I've been able to expand our team with the additional inbound leads, wish I started with 180 years ago,

Tom Block

Major thanks to 180fusion for improving my site's ranking, it has been a long road with us transitioning to the digital world but finally we are seeing some tremendous success with our organic and paid traffic. Truly glad we found this agency to work with.

Tammy Johsnon Miami, FL

Super impressed with our SEO results the past 6 months with 180fusion, our inbound leads have picked up dramatically which has helped the bottom line significantly. Appreciate the transparency and hands on approach by my manager!

Jane Berry New York, NY

Our law firm hired 180fusion late 2017 with 3 locations in NY, we've had a challenge competing the past few years but have seen some great improvement in rankings so far this year. Our account manager sends reports every other week so we can track the progress of our rankings and traffic, we hope to continue on this positive path!

James Gordon New York, NY

Great work by the team at 180fusion on procuring first page rankings for my business on Google in a competitive industry (law). I had previously worked with another company that offered little transparency to work being performed and frankly didn't seem to care much about my digital goals, I guess you can say I did a "180" by going with 180fusion.

Nick madahar Sacramento, CA

SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! I signed up with 180Fusion.com for a SEO package in Dec 2017 for $4500 for $4500 for 4 months. When the sales guy Terry sold me the SEO package, I was promised all types of dreams like my new ecommerce website will rank in first page of google in 4-6 months. They have there in house content writers and do everything in house. They will build quality links and that “they are best SEO company in USA”. They promised that they will create social bookmarks, back links and write blogs etc. and he is like this is a big year end discount. He told me that before launching the new site, give them about 2 weeks so they can optimize the site before launching and get the google crawl it. So I signed up in December. In mid January, I got couple calls from my account manager about selecting the keywords which I did. After that, I did not heard anything back from them until end of February. I was promised that they have a client portal which generate a client report every 5th and 20th of the month. For 2 months, I did not see any reports at all. I emailed my account manager that I am not getting any reports nor did I see any activity on SEO project. I received the email back that they had some issues with the reporting which they fixed and I will get my report 5th of March and that they are working on the onsite optimization. On 5th of march, when I still did not received any report, I again emailed my account manager that I did not received any report. I was again told the same thing that they had some issue with reporting which they have fixed. Now the march was all gone, I did not see any activity on my SEO project, no links were built, my website was never accessed to do onsite optimization, which I was able to check through logs and that no pages were optimized, no Mata data, keywords, H1, H2 etc were edited or optimized as promised. Basically, 180Fusion eat my money and forgot about it. No work was done, no project was initiated, and no service was performed. This is a worst scam in the making. I wonder how many more clients 180Fusion scammed like me.

Steven Storey Valencia, CA

I selected 180 Fusion based on online SEO ratings which were quite good 5 years ago. After I contracted them, they were supposed to provide SEO for my business focussing in the local greater LA area. They were given access to my Google analytics and my You-Tube channel since part of the contract included "YouTube Account Creation & Optimization". This was a month-to-month contract with an initial $700 set-up fee and $600 a month thereafter. 180 Fusion after contacting me to get information regarding my "account setup" including relevant key-words assigned me to a "team" who would be doing my SEO. The "team" had no definite leader and the teams "go-to" person was unclear so that no-one on the team knew waht anybody else was doing. Contacting any member of the "team" when I had a problem was difficult at best. There was NO RECORD of any work actually being done and the only confirmation of the items on the contract you signed being completed is this monthly generated "report" which shows key-word rankings and not much else. However, my reports were from a DIFFERENT COMPANY not even in the same industry even after I had complained about it a month earlier! Mega-Indifferent or INEPT is the "KEYWORD" here! 180 Fusion in their infinite wis- I mean INEPTNESS, DELETED the majority of my channel's videos (Car-Inspectors) in the process of "Optimizing my You-Tube Account". One of the videos had over 150,000 views at the time it was deleted and was starting to increase with views and complimentary comments at an exponential level.Because of the loss of You-Tube market share and income caused from this incident besides the cost of this "service", 180fusion has cost me more than the business it generated.

Mara Gordon Carmel, NY

I had an excellent free consultation. I was shown many ways 180fusion could improve my google ad's visibility. Then they took my money and disappeared. The dedicated phone number I was given only connects to an answering machine. I'm disputing the charges and moving on. It's a shame. They seemed like they were going to be great.