Deluxe

5.8

Deluxe is a full service company that provides their customers with help in logo and website design and other marketing development. From personalized printed products to logo design, web services, and social media marketing they help their customers get found, they work to deliver the most innovative products and services to help their customers live their passions.

By providing everything from web services and search engine marketing to affordable logo design, email marketing, business checks, business forms and printed products, Deluxe helps business owners stay focused on what they love — their business. They have been helping businesses succeed for about 100 years now and keep developing new fresh ways to help their customers stay up-to-date in the ever changing market. They are based in Shoreview, Minnesota.

#1 LogoMyWay Logo LogoMyWay ›

9.8

Overall
Score

#2 DesignCrowd Logo DesignCrowd ›

9.2

Overall
Score

#3 The Logo Boutique Logo The Logo Boutique ›

6.7

Overall
Score

#7 Deluxe Logo Deluxe

5.8

Overall
Score

The Good

• Vector Images
  • Additional Services
  • Time in Business

Vector Images

With each design package customers receive a vector image that'll allow them to edit their logo as needed. This includes being able to resize it for different uses. They also provide their customers with the top 11 most commonly used file formats such as JPEG, PNG, GIF, PDF, and more. A customer's final files can be used for any type of reproduction from printing to promotional items. It is 100% theirs to use with all of their company needs and the customer owns the design rights to the logo. Deluxe is a full service company that offers full stationery designs within most of their design packages, including 1,000 printed business cards with the highest two packages. This allows customers to set up their entire business communication image by streamlining their designs on business cards, letterheads, envelopes and fax cover sheets.

Additional Services

Deluxe also has additional services that help customers develop brand image with the printing of brochures, custom door hangers, pocket folders, stickers, magnets, notepads... etc. Setting up orders is a quick and easy process and can usually be done in minutes. After filling out an online questionnaire customers are contacted by an expert representative who guides them through a step by step process that helps them save time and hassle and helps them get their order right the first time. After the initial design consultation the Deluxe design team holds a brainstorming session to develop ideas about how best to visually communicate their customer's business brand and create a lasting impression through their logo. Deluxe takes this extra step because they believe it's crucial to developing a custom logo design that perfectly reflects their customer's business. Once a customer's design team has formulated several solid ideas, each designer will design a logo they feel best represents the customer's business. Each designer has their own unique style and 'voice', so customers receive logo ideas to choose from that represents a range of perspectives. Following a review by a project manager, customers are able to review their concepts and make changes so that each design is created exactly how they want it. With their bronze package a customer is able to revise their image only two times and with the silver, gold, and platinum packages a customer has the benefit of unlimited revisions, working with their designers until their logo is exactly right.

Time in Business

Deluxe has been in the industry since 1915. Over the past 100 years that Deluxe has been around, they have become one of the largest logo design companies in the world. They employ over 5,000 employees and have helped customers from all around the world.

The Bad

• Pricing
  • Undisclosed Information

Pricing

All of the packages for Deluxe range between $195-$995, with the base package starting at $195. Although the upper packages are accurately priced, the base starting package is more expensive than other competitors in the industry. Many other businesses offer a base starting package from $0-$50.

Undisclosed Information

There is a lot of information that Deluxe doesn't include on their website. They do not provide any information regarding contract length or a cancellation policy. Other industry competitors are very transparent when providing information about contracts. Usually there are month to month contracts or yearly contracts, but Deluxe does not release this information on their website. Additionally, they do not disclose if they have a cancellation policy regarding contracts.

The Bottom Line

Deluxe appears to offer almost everything a customer needs as they start the process of developing their business design. They have a very high customer satisfaction rate and their packages are a great price compared to other companies who charge up to double what they do for the same options. Their design process is easy to understand and allows their customers to be "present" through each step. They have a solid history of being in the business of helping their customers and are constantly developing new, fresh ways, to help their customers grow in the same way they have. For anyone looking for affordable packages to help kick off, or rebrand, their company Deluxe would be a great fit.

Cynthia Kelly

September 6th, 2017

"Working with Deluxe was great! They took the time to listen to our ideas and implement the perfect logo for our company! They provided several great options to choose from. I highly recommend Deluxe. "

Jason Pierce

August 14th, 2017 West Milford, NJ

Signed up for the Gold logo package. I didn't need anything fancy and I didn't get anything any good either. All I got where designs that looked like newbies from the 80's designed. I ended up designing my own logo and couldn't get a refund so I figured I would get the business cards from them. At least I would get something out of what I spent. Well I just got my business cards today and they are going in the garbage. This company is pure crap. The business card quality is crap. It's so hard to read them. The email signature that they sent me was such low quality I could barely make anything out, I asked for higher quality files and got not as bad but still crap quality. I don't understand why everything is such low quality. If you want a real logo, either pay for an experienced graphic designer or go to you local grade school and ask a random kid to do it for you. Whatever you do, don't hire these 80's newbies if you want anything good.

Wayne Simpson

July 5th, 2017 Valparaiso, FL

When I contacted Deluxe I expected the "business as usual" interaction. I was amazingly surprised. I was contacted almost immediately. The phone conversation was pleasant, informative and productive. The staff member was friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. The interactions during the development were extremely helpful. Everyone I dealt with was friendly and professional. The experience was great. I would recommend Deluxe to anyone needing graphic arts and logo design work.

Patrick Dudley

June 1st, 2017 Butte, MT

My overall satisfaction with both customer service and the end product was very good. The design team was very responsive to the edits which I requested to my logo - turning around the edits very quickly and accomplishing the requested edits as directed. Very satisfied with the final product!

Lindsay

May 30th, 2017 Ellery, IL

Customer Service was top notch in helping us create a new logo for a business we are starting. They were all very nice and personable and really listened to our ideas, but added their own professional take on it! We were extremely pleased and it was hard to decide which logo they created that we liked more! The price was fair, and we had about a 2 week turn around time from start to finished logo! We received the completed files very quickly in just about every format possible! I know by reading some of the other reviews, some people had some complaints, but we didn't have one problem with any aspect of the process!

Stephanie

May 18th, 2017

The logo designs we received were exactly what we hoped for and, once we chose the perfect one for our company, the files arrived very quickly and in every possible format we could need! It was truly a pleasure working with this company and would highly recommend them to anyone in need of a logo that encompasses their business!

M Davis

April 26th, 2017 Mason, OH

This is company is horrible. I DO NOT RECOMMEND USING THEM! I own two business and am starting a non-profit organization so I have been looking for company to help with logo design. I chose to utilize Deluxe Services and went with the gold logo design package. After entering all of my information and payment information we received an error notice saying the card was declined. I assumed I must have made an error in the information I provided since I know we money in the accounts. I resubmitted and was again told the card was declined. I immediately called my financial institution with concerns to why the payment could not be process. The bank verified the funds we had available and alerted me that this company charged my card twice for the same amount. I contacted this company and was shocked at the customer service I received. I was friendly and professional and just wanted to resolve the issue - but the woman I spoke with was rude, and immediately defensive and all she could tell me was "they didn't charge the card". Even though I am starring at the charges on my computer screen and have confirmation from my bank that they were charged. I asked her to speak with someone else and she refused by saying "no, i needed to contact my bank. it is their error". How is is their fault that Deluxe charged my account twice?? Still no resolve after contacting them multiple times to get the same attitude. I've had the bank dispute the charges and will not be using their services in the future!

Rogelio Rodriguez

October 21st, 2016 Saint Paul, MN

great customer service with knowledgeable reps that really looked into helping my line of business

Desiral Hagger

October 17th, 2016

I submitted information about the logo I have in mind for my business, there site stated someone would call immediately or soon. I submitted info Sunday night expecting not hear from Deluxe until the next day (Monday). By 3 pm Central I called them and basically the person I spoke with pulled up my information and said...oh for this type of logo it'll be north of $1000.00. Of course I knew I could get this done with another company but they could have at least had the decency or the responsibility to notify me instead of having me wait and make the call myself. How this company was ranked higher than other companies I'll never know. Companies are really losing grip with the importance of customer service.

Joshua Cauley

August 9th, 2016 Baton Rouge, LA

HORRIBLE!!! Absolutely horrible. This company is such a rip off and they won't return you your money when they do not perform the services you paid them to provide. I can't believe this company is still in business after the experience I've had with them the past 4 1/2 months. STAY AWAY from this company, they're a nightmare. I was suppose to be refunded over a month ago and keep calling to get my refund to go through and they still haven't refunded me. I am beyond pissed at this point.