Avalaunch Media

9.9

LAST UPDATED: May 25th, 2021

Avalaunch Media is a full-service digital marketing agency that has services for every aspect of digital marketing, from SEO and PPC, to content marketing and video creation. As a Google Premier Partner, the agency is recognized in the top 2 percent of U.S. agencies for Google Adwords management. Avalaunch Media's headquarters is located in Utah's Silicon Slopes. It has also been recognized in Utah’s top 50 fastest-growing companies, as well as the Inc. 5000 list.

The Good

• Variety of Services
  • High Profile Clients
  • Case Studies
  • Certified Partner

Variety of Services

As a full-service marketing agency, Avalaunch offers businesses any and all online advertising and digital marketing strategies including, reputation management, web design, SEO, paid search, social media marketing, local search, content strategy, link building, conversion optimization, live video, local pack targeting, and more.

Avalaunch Media sets itself apart in the marketing industry with its specialty in creating campaigns with graphic design and visual content marketing. Whether that's visual social media content, motion graphics, interactive graphics, or shareable content like infographics, it is a leader in internal and external media marketing.

With such a wide array of services, there’s an excellent chance Avalaunch will be able to achieve what you’re looking for.

High Profile Clients

Avalaunch Media has worked on marketing campaigns for big brands, including the following industry leaders:

• Ancestry.com
  • Linkedin
  • 1800Contacts
  • Coca Cola
  • MTV
  • BlendTec, and many more.

While Avalaunch does work with small companies, it caters to mid and large-sized business clients.

Case Studies

Avalaunch Media’s website features a wide range of case studies. You can browse via project type to see the results the agency achieved for its clients. Case studies provide an easy way to evaluate a marketing agency’s style and ensure it fits your business’ needs.

Certified Partner

Avalaunch is a Google Premier Partner, a Microsoft Advertising Partner, a Facebook Marketing Partner, and a CallRail Agency Partner. Partnership status ensures the agency is using proper strategies and practices to achieve results for its clients.

The Bad

Distinct Design Style

Avalaunch Media has a very distinct design style. While the case studies and examples of work on its site do show how its team is able to adapt their design styles to match the client’s specific brand, you can still see Avalaunch Media’s style. This is only an issue if you do not like the agency’s particular style. If you do not like the examples featured on the company's website, you may want to consider other agencies.

The Bottom Line

Avalaunch Media is one of our best ranked digital marketing agencies. Its wide range of services allow it to meet the needs of any size business. We encourage potential clients to analyze the case studies and examples of work on the agency’s website to ensure they are satisfied with its style. If you are interested in hiring Avalaunch Media, we recommend contacting the agency to discuss your project in further detail.

For more information, check out Avalaunch Media's reviews below.

5.0

Mike Kinney Los Angeles, CA

I used the Avalaunch team at 3 different companies I worked at. The team is knowledgeable, responsive, and gets results. They are dedicated to all the clients they serve and really listen to each one to customize a productive service that achieves pre determined goals.

JanEllen Peterkin Sandy, UT

I have been using Avalaunch Media for several years for all of my promotional brochures, trade show marketing materials, and other design work for years. They are always very responsive and meet the deadlines set in our schedule. They have worked in several rush items with no hassle. I highly recommend them for your design work and marketing needs.

Stuart Wilhoite Las Vegas, NV

As the owner of a company that provides independent audits of online marketers for a living, I can say with full confidence that Avalaunch is amongst the best in the country. We have brought several clients to their team and the experience has been consistently professional and highly successful. The leadership of this organization really gets it and as a result they have attracted some of the best and brightest talent in the industry. Avalaunch is the real deal.

JT Parker Provo, UT

Avalaunch have been excellent to work with! Their team takes the time to understand our company and needs and delivers on-brand content and services. We have worked with them for SEO, PPC, design and video projects and have had fantastic results in all areas. One of the infographics they created for us was picked up by Huffington Post and Allure Magazine which felt like a huge win for our little medical practice. This kind of content driven SEO has helped us maintain long term first page rankings. I would highly recommend Avaluanch Media for your marketing needs!

Grant Neel Plano, TX

I have been working with Avalaunch for the last couple of years. I initially began with small projects, where the Avalaunch team continued to excel. After several successful projects, we began a complete company rebrand this year! The Avalaunch have been amazing with regards to the collateral they have created, but they have also been outstanding at educating me on marketing strategy. They are an invaluable resource as we actively grow our company.

Dan S. Bayonne, NJ

Our previous marketing firm left us a complete mess. From our initial contact with Avalaunch, through the decision making process and our kickoff call, Avalauch has exceeded our expectations. The team, specifically Julia, Beau and Jordan have taken us to a new level. Our company, in less than 6 months with Avalaunch has already had the best October in our history. The whole team is helpful, responsive, hardworking, innovative and the results are clear. We are looking forward to continuing to work with Avalaunch. Thanks for your hard work!

Greg Blackbourn Sandy, UT

When I was introduced to Avalaunch Media 4 years ago I was the owner of a bootstrap start up and had a limited budget. I was treated like I was the owner of a Fortune 500 company and they listened to everything I needed. One video created by the Avalaunch team is still used today and has opened up hundreds of business owners to me personally. The Avalaunch team is the best of the best in the Marketing world and I highly recommend them in all aspects of media, marketing, and advertising

Lucas Orem, UT

I've worked with Avalaunch Media for a couple of years, now. As an advertiser myself, I know how much "slimy" activity takes place in the industry. The reason I made the choice to partner with the agency on a professional level and continue to do so is because of one thing and one thing alone: ethics. The entire staff is driven by being honest and results-driven above all else. They do things the right way even when it's not the easy way. I make it a point to do the same thing - can't recommend these guys enough to anyone who's looking to pair up with an ad agency in the digital age!

Greg Lindblom Mesa, AZ

The team who owns and works at Avalaunch are some of the best humans I've met on this earth. :) I care about working with good people. Its a huge bonus when these good people happen run the best digital marketing agency. Avalaunch Media is a creative agency run by good people who get results.

Reply from Avalaunch Media

Thank you for your feedback. We enjoy working with your team and getting your company results.

Jan. 20th, 2021

Shane Rowley Lehi, UT

Avalaunch has been so critical to our business the last few years. We've had nothing but the most perfect experience working with their team. I widely shout their name to all those I'm in contact with as they truly are professional and detailed in everything they do!

Reply from Avalaunch Media

Thank you for your feedback and for sharing our name with others. We enjoy working with you and your company as well.

Jan. 20th, 2021

Andrew Upah Montgomery, TX

From your first meeting through actual execution of your marketing strategy, the group at Avalaunch is the best. An incredibly friendly and responsive group, they're truly experts in the field and know how to help you win. Can't recommend them enough!

Jimmy Atkin Saratoga Springs, UT

Avalaunch Media is a well rounded Digital Marketing Agency aimed at meet the needs of their clients. They are focused on staying ahead of leading technology and education to assure they are doing all they can to drive results. I have been incredibly happy with my relationship I have built with AM!

Ilana Bercovitz San Francisco, CA

Avalaunch has been Hackbright Academy's agency for paid search for almost 2 years now. The service has been incredible and we have happily enjoyed an increase in quality traffic with a simultaneous decrease in cost per conversion. Avalaunch is responsive and brings innovative ideas to the table to maximize our spend as much as possible.

L Norgard Englewood, CO

Avalaunch Media offers "Best in Class" resources in Digital Marketing, PR, design and development. Flexibility in the manner we can optimize monthly budgeted hours allows our team to pivot resources as the needs of our business change. Great team to work with across the board, highly recommend!

Alex Charlotte, NC

Avalaunch has been a great company to work with. They are extremely courteous and are fantastic with communication. They will go out of their way to make sure whatever you are asking for gets done. I would highly recommend them!

Matt Visser

Over the years we have partnered with Avalaunch on a number of projects. One recent project was building an advanced pitch deck for sales. We had a very short window and Avalaunch exceeded our expectations by providing a deck that was far better than we had imagined and was completed early.

Erin New York, NY

Avalaunch have been a such a great partner to us over the past year. They're quick, responsive, professional, excellent with direction, and of course, have beautiful designs! We look forward to continuing our partnership with them.

Tim Queen Creek, AZ

Avalaunch Media has a great team of young and talented personnel. Their ability to accomplish high-level​ tasks and schedule out the various pieces of our projects has been wonderful to work with. They have a great understanding of the digital space and how our e-commerce site can grow within it.

Brandon Collett Salt Lake City, UT

We have hired Avalaunch twice over the years and plan to work with them in the future as well. They have been instrumental in our website design - from detailed sales pages that convert sales to informative info graphics. They have also helped with our success with online advertising. Would definitely recommend working with them!

Shane Roxburgh Midvale, UT

Avalaunch Media has been a great partner to work with in building our business through their extensive knowledge in building brands and advertising. We are excited to see what our future looks like with having such a strong partner in our corner!

Holly Herriman, UT

Avalaunch Media has been great! They completely redesigned my website and communicated with me about my preferences every step in the process. The content they have produced has also exceeded my expectations!

Austin Holverson Saratoga Springs, UT

I have used these guys for just about everything! From SEO to PPC to motion graphics to sizzle reels, these guys just get it. They are very creative and detail oriented. I could reccomend them enough!

James Sandy, UT

Their team has been very responsive and creative in addressing our marketing needs as a company. We are very satisfied with our partnership with Avalunch.

Ben Pleasant Grove, UT

Very high quality of work and responsiveness. This agency really gets as granular as they can to help grow every area of their clients’ marketing efforts. Highly recommended!

John Briggs Draper, UT

Avalaunch is very thorough in their approach to figuring out your needs. Then they do an excellent job catering to those needs so that what you get from them is spot on.

Ryan Denver, CO

Avalaunch has been great to work with! It's been easy to work with them and we are happy with all they have done for us.

Ben Spanish Fork, UT

Avalaunch really goes above and beyond with their work- five stars! Everyone goes the extra mile to make sure it's done right.

Morganne Portland, OR

Avalaunch has done a great job at taking our existing paid media accounts (Facebook and AdWords) and improving performance to give us a better ROI on our ad spend.

Steven Rodriguez Austin, TX

Always flexible and creative to work with. Quality work and not afraid to work with tight timelines.

Michael Steck Saint George, UT

Easy to work with and high quality design!